Page 482 of 858 FirstFirst ... 382432472477480481482483484487492532582 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes i wonder if indian mythology was the original DBZ.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even the humans in Indian myth are unkillable godlike DBZ bullshit.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Vishvamitra Blanco

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Normal bows doesn't shoot arrows with pinpoint accuracy nor do they shoot arrows that pierces through any material.

India, we need to talk about your definition of 'normal'.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    It would depend, humans would be judged from different standards then human, since there human, for servants it would just be a skill in bravery as most servants are iredeably brave. But for humans being weaker it would be based purely on the situation, things like if they new that part of the NP exised, and if they knew why'd they touch it, and is the purpose brave. Things like that. But for servants it's different.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He made an entire universe with a clone of Indra?! And people are impressed by Goku having created a galaxy in the last episode...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    “Power levels are Bullshit.”

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Normal bows doesn't shoot arrows with pinpoint accuracy nor do they shoot arrows that pierces through any material.

India, we need to talk about your definition of 'normal'.
    AoG's a crazy place
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll make a warning before you criticize this sheet: It's been made with my plebeian-rate knowledge about the Beast class provided by the wiki, and many things related to the class may be wrong.

Beast V
    Identity: Amaterasu no Ōkami
    Title: Golden-Furred White-Faced Nine-Tailed Fox
    Height: Same as the Sun
    Weight: Same as the Sun
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Japanese mythology/Universe
    Weapon: Mirror
    Dislikes: Humanity
    Talents: Extermination
    Natural enemy: Humanity

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance:
    EX
    Agility: B
    Luck: A
    Mana: EX
    NP: EX

Background
    The goddess of the Sun that was said to be born from Izanagi’s left eye during his cleansing in the Japanese mythology. Actually, as a sun deity, she wasn’t born on Earth, but came from the Universe itself. She resides in a mausoleum at an unknown location, and those who don’t enter while not dreaming will be reduced to cinders.

The Caster known as Tamamo no Mae is just a bunrei, weakened to allow the summoning. If on a scale from 1 to 100, Tamamo’s power level is a 9, Amaterasu’s is 99 (387,420,489), a reading comparable to that of a star. Her power is such that the time axis barely has effect on her.

While she’s known to be a benevolent goddess, that is only one of the perspectives of humanity. The moment in which she’s seen as evil, she’ll become an Evil of Man, a Beast-class Servant. This is the case of this summoning.

As a Beast, her sin is Prevarication, the willing distortion of something’s qualities in order to be misinterpreted. Anything can be considered bad, even if it’s good, from trivial things like certain foods to complex entities like gods. The only thing required to do is spreading the word of it not being good. If that is done, even those who loved said thing shall despise it. What mankind doesn’t seem to know is that eventually, something that shouldn’t have received this treatment will turn against them. It won’t do it to prove it deserves to be hated, but to defend itself, even if that acts as proof of its supposed evil. The day that humans mistakenly make an enemy of what shouldn’t have been antagonized, it will be their downfall. Amaterasu is probably the greatest example for that statement.

Personality
    Originally of benevolent personality, Amaterasu now is fiendish towards humanity. She has been observing mankind since day 0, and after they decided to turn against her, she decided it was time to put an end to their existence. She doesn’t do it out of hatred or revenge for the hatred she received during the time she spent disguised as a human. For her, ending humanity would be the same as squashing a bug: a simple, easy and unimportant action.

Amaterasu doesn’t hate humanity. She attacks because she’s been attacked first. She’s evil because she’s been depicted as evil. She is a Beast only because it’s the most suitable classification for her now that she’s stopped being admired and worshiped as a god.

Skills
    Class skills
    Independent Manifestation B
    The ability to appear without a summoning ritual and continue existing without mana supply from a Master. It also confers resistance against the imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation, as one is a confirmed existence. As Amaterasu is the Sun itself, her presence is confirmed across practically all space and time. She is an entity that just is there. The effects of this skill are similar to those of the Third Magic.

Authority of the Beast A
    An Anti-Human skill that enhances the harm done to specimens considered humans. As a representation of the Sun, Amaterasu has authority over the sunlight that reaches the Earth. If it isn’t intense enough or doesn’t reach the world, it’ll be sunk in darkness. If it’s too harsh, everything will be scorched. In mythology, the world was once deprived of sunlight after Amaterasu hid herself in the cave named Ama no Iwato, and science states that it’s a matter of time before the Sun grows to the point of swallowing the Earth, reducing everything to cinders.

Personal skills
    Divine Core of the Goddess –
    The proof of one’s status and absoluteness as a god. It grants Divinity and immunity against mental interference. It also prevents the figure from changing due to growth or caloric intake. Currently sealed due to Independent Manifestation overlapping with its effects.

Shapeshift EX
    A skill owned by spirits of millenary foxes and badgers, as well as one of the powers attributed to vampires. This skill was used to reduce Amaterasu’s number of tails from nine to one and enable her summoning as Tamamo no Mae at the cost of losing great part of her power. It also allows her to appear as a sun to those who don’t enter her mausoleum during a dream.

Clairvoyance (Beast) EX
    A variation of Clairvoyance that allows to see through far distances and people’s hearts. Amaterasu’s range of vision is virtually infinite. The whole world can be seen with just a gaze, and with that, the individual desires and truths of mankind’s hearts, although she doesn’t care about the last part.

Nega-Wedding EX

Once an Item Construction-like Skill that blessed allies by announcing a wedding, this cheat-like Skill has become a Nega ability characteristic of the Beast-class. The engagement that is announced brings excessive blessings that look like curses. After all, even good things will become bad at a point. The rain can turn into a flood, the sunlight can cause a drought, love can become obsession...

Noble Phantasm

Suiten Nikkō Amaterasu Yano Shizuishi
    Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens

Type:
    Anti-World, Anti-Humanity
    Description:
    A mirror used by Amaterasu that became known as the Yata no Kagami. Originally made for nation building, it’s a divine authority that harvests the reconstitution of the dominions ruined by an army of destruction, a treasure of the land that can even revive the dead. It can convert the power of creation into an attack by means of magical energy. The release of its True Name lets Amaterasu draw energy in to cast spells without spending her own mana. The cost of the spells is set to 0 for a considerable amount of time.
    The amount of energy that can be gathered by Amaterasu in this form is such that its activation affects an area equivalent to that of a country. Summed up to her own, immeasurable power, it can be said that this NP turns her into the most efficient calamity ever.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must say your sheet look quite good but why have she the shapeshifting skill i think upon be summoned as Beast she would lost this skill or atleast is unable to use it as before ,has she actually the same Magecrft capabilities like Tamamo ^9?Also i must say that the profiles from you are looking like the of the other profesional here ,have you experience in making them or is english you native language,King or padoru?

PS:i post here today a new Profile today please tell me then your oppinions !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 6th, 2018 at 03:54 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I n mythology, shapeshifting is the most basecally abilitie for a kitsune (or really any youkai) to háve

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shapeshift is practically a must-have for fox-related Servants, so I gave it to her. Her combat style would be more oriented to flames because Sun, but yes, she can use Tamamo's magecraft.
    I'm not a native speaker, but I have a high level of English

Blog Entries

Sesostris I
    (Archer)
    Good lawfull

Picture

Parameters:

STR:B
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C+
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Height:1.76
    Weight:55~
    Dislikes:riots
    Talent:poetry,All Abilities necesary for a King,
    Natural Enemy:Amenemhet II.
    Catalyst:?

Background:
    He is considered one of the most important rulers of the Middle Kingdom and ancient Egypt and after theTurin Royal Canon he ruled for 45 years.He was also a, if not the Best Archer amongst the Pharaohn even better as Sethos I
    He was before his crowning a vizier under his predessor and father Amenemhat I,He solved many different obstacles in his Time as King;was it famine,riot or the Attack of a Abomination...
    But unknown to his surounding People he was the grandson of Isis and the pupil of Thot the Deity of Wisdom,Callygraphy and Magecraft.he was teached in Magecraft,Intellectual Arts and also the Arts of Mahes.
    He fought also against beasts such as Dragons and Manticores.

Personality:He was a ethical correct Ruler,whoose protected his subjects and Family with a firm Hand ,but he preffered to handle the Things and occurances loose and soft but he was also known for his merciless judgements.
    Skills
    Class Skills:

Independet Action:A
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At this Rank it is also possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master
    Although he was a extraordinary Imporer he prefered to fight behind his troops to protect his Warriors from great looses.

Magic Resistence: B+
    At this high Rank nearly only High Sorcery and Great Rituals are affecting him.
    Personal Skills:

Natural Born King:A
    It is the sublimated nearly innate capabilities as King he had.

Tactical ressourceness :A
    It is a allround Version of Millitary tactics,liked it has also usefullness outside of fighting situations, it is the crystalisatsion of his almost complete Wisdom.

Charisma:B+

Divinity:C++

Eye of Clairvoyance :C
    Eye of Mind (true):C

Nobelphantasm

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bow of the Divine Wisdom
    Achet

Type: Anti-Earth
    Range: Variable

Ist Arrows can be prepared with Hieroglyphs who takes different efects ,like:Greater Impactforce as normal(thestrenght of his Arrows are Rank A by Default),.Angles who would be impossible under normal cicumstances,the Transformation of the Arrows into different Elemmental- phenomena like Thunders or Flames or create Storms,cloudburst,Deluges or Divine judgements/curses.After he recite the his thronename Cheper-ka-re(Manifestation of Ka force of Re) his shot transform to the Phoenix form of Ra,a divine attack that can defend of Excaliber or Brahmastra.should it evoked in the Territory of the old Pharaohn especially in Egypt(the Center of the mightspehre of the Old-Egyptic Gods) its Force can be compared with Vasavi Shakti.

Sacrements of Thot
    Codex Djehuti

Type: Wisdom
    Range: ???
    The Codex Djehuti are the primordial Ciphren of Thot who personaly gave them Sesostris I ,they are from a other Nature as the primordial Ciphren of Djedefre and Hatschepsut whoose Origin are Ammun-re/Ra .
    With them is SesostrisI able to evoke the might of Elements,Divine Judgements or seemengly modern looking usages that can be said to be ancient counterpars like Necromancy,Healing Magecraft and so on.

Other qualifying clases:Saber,Rider,Caster
    So i hope it is now better
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 6th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    8 skills and one is basically Imperial Privilege, plus a planet buster NP...
    You really need to calm down

Blog Entries
    But have i made beside that some improvements?in terms of formating or grammar and such on?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The formatting has improved slightly, which is better than nothing, but things like the excessive number of skills and the DBZ-tier NPs cloud your little improvements

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aside from what Padoru already said, I have no idea why Sesostris has Caster Class Skills despite being an Archer. That seems like pure wank.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Blindfold Removed

Class
    : Avenger
    True Name: Vlad III
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Magic: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger: A-
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. Collection power is first-rate, but because his mentality is still one that believes in the nobility of just revenge, the conversion rate is low.

Memory Correction: A
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. Those who have wronged him are never spared, nor are they forgotten. Every mistake a Master makes will certainly be turned into a spear to stab at them. To tread the path of justice is to strike at those who could not stomach it.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): D
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills:

Demonic Invader: A
    The capacity of a Servant to gain power by demolishing the territory of others. Bounded fields, leylines, and workshops can be attacked directly, and the magical energy released from their destruction will be absorbed for temporary increases in physical parameters. A skill that makes no distinction between ally and enemy and cares only for retribution, fitting for the Avenger class.

Blood-Sucking: B
    The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish his own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank rises, the power of absorption increases. Although Avenger readily embraces this ability, it remains immature because he hasn't reached the peak of his development. He is capable only of restoring his strength by feeding from others. It is fitting that, by the time he is ready to truly become a monster, his pride will have reached the point where it cannot stand being called such.

Breath of the Dragon: C
    The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of Dragons, the strongest race of the Phantasmal Species. Rather than something added on by a skill like Innocent Monster, it is merely the quaking of the Little Dracul's burning blood that brings about the awakening of his namesake. Vampires and dragons are both monsters. If heroes don't exist, then he'll strike terror into the unjust as a magnificent villain... or so he says. His dragon breath is of the shards element.

Subversive Activities: C
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. Because he's a brat willing to do anything to win, he can even betray his Master multiple times. Lying, stealing, siding with the enemy, there are no reservations as long as it brings him victory. Rather than being a talent, it is a symbol of childishness that he'll eventually grow out of.

Noble Phantasm
    Fortress of the Imprisoned Prince
    Eğrigöz Bey

Type: Anti-Unit

A length of rusted chain emerging from Avenger's palms, caked over with dried blood. The joints are frozen and it is held rigid like a spear, with each part able to rake enemy flesh and score deep wounds. If swung with enough force, the dried blood will crack apart and the chain will twist wildly, becoming a flail whose movements are difficult to predict. As he is yet to become the Impaler, Avenger is known only for his ruthlessness and resentment. The chains he was bound with served only to harden his resolve, and have become his strength, much like the prison tower of a certain count.

While the form would suggest a binding ability, the target of that effect is Avenger himself. The chain wraps around and into his body, keeping him standing and maintaining his abilities at their peak no matter the wound or condition. When striking an enemy, stamina and blood are absorbed through the weapon, strengthening Avenger's parameters and healing him with each strike.

By intoning the true name, Eğrigöz Bey gleams with a deep red light and thrusts into the ground, emerging as a sea of bloody chains that pierce and lacerate all nearby without distinction. Driven by resentment, the activation is more effective against those that have offended Avenger, be it by dealing damage or treating him poorly. Happiness, strength, and vitality, all will be taken by he who endlessly envies those that gain fortune by corrupting themselves.

Lore
    Before Vlad Țepeș gained fame and notoriety as an Impaler, he was merely the second son of Vlad Dracul, not expected to rule or hold any serious power. A shy, withdrawn child, he had no notable traits and was routinely ignored.

Vlad and his younger brother, Radu, were held as hostages in the Ottoman Empire in 1442 to secure their father's loyalty. Vlad was thrown into the prison fortress Eğrigöz and treated horribly, tortured and starved to serve as a statement to his brother: join us or suffer. The younger had to watch as the older was mistreated, and the older was chained up and made to witness his younger brother being pampered and spoiled rotten like a sultan. By forcing kindness and cruelty to share the same room, the friction between them sparked a divide between brothers, full of bitterness and resentment.

The brothers would escape, eventually, but the damage was done by then. Vlad had grown to hate everything, and Radu was already an Ottoman vassal at heart. When he received news that Vlad Dracul and his eldest son, Mircea, had been murdered, Vlad knew that he was next in line, even as others disputed it. So began his years-long campaign of scheming and betrayal, all in order to put himself upon the throne of Wallachia and eventually take revenge.

He teamed up with the Hungarians who had sold out his father. He sought shelter among the Ottomans he hated. He even made peace with his despised younger brother, all for that purpose. He murdered, cheated, and became known as a terrifying man who would do anything to gain power. Finally, after several exiles and missteps, Vlad became the ruler of Wallachia, already a monster without having impaled a single person.

The years after the beginning of Vlad's rule were what brought him fame, but this incarnation has been summoned from a time before then. He would eventually tame his wounded heart, discover his faith, and make peace with his past, but at the moment he lacks those traits. He is purely a boy, seeking revenge for the world's injustice and wanting to take back what was denied to him. In this form, he is mentally and physically just shy of twenty years old.

Description
    He is tall and underweight. His hair and skin have turned white from years of imprisonment without access to sunlight, and will take years to recover. He holds himself like a perfect noble, but is too ashamed to reveal the scars on his back and his heart.

Avenger is young and rash, though he might at first seem cold and calculating. He fashions himself a nobleman, but isn't yet cultured. He sees his Master as someone who will, inevitably, attempt to do him harm, and so endeavors to hold them at arm's length. When the opportunity comes, unless one has breached his defensive personality, they will inevitably be thrown aside, not out of hatred but because of Avenger's own fear of betrayal. Because the world has only been cruel to him, he does not know how to be kind.

Avenger might seem strong, but in reality his mind is weak and his temperament is that of a cornered beast, lashing out wildly and concerned only with preserving one's life. In a battle, he would certainly lose against any incarnation of his older self. His temperament isn't half-assed, but it's true that he isn't perfectly suited to being an Avenger. The form he takes is akin to someone putting on a performance, so one that can see through people's character will quickly realize that he is only playing at being a monster. He is especially weak against those who are practical and insistent, the older sibling types.

Those who are cruel to others. Those who rule over others. Those who harm others and those who deny others. He hates them all, including himself. Even so, he can't bring himself to hate those who suffer and serve as kindling for future injustice. To them, he can only give backhanded words of encouragement disguised as insults. In that respect, as much as he tries to deny it, Avenger is a true hero.

Relationships
    Against any other Avenger, he'll instantly be seen through and ridiculed.

He will lose to his older self no matter what, both in personality and combat.

A strict onee-san type would be super effective at reforming his negative attitude.

Karna reminds him of his younger brother, so they would have awful compatibility. Sadly, the Hero of Charity isn't good enough at speaking to defuse this walking bomb, even though he can understand Avenger perfectly.

It doesn't need to be said, but someone like Gilgamesh would instantly set him off.

Notes
    He's not just an Avenger. He's not just an Alter. He's a Lily, too.

The blindfold is a miscellaneous tool that seals his memories of the future along with his pride. Removing it might cause him to curl up into a ball and cry out of shame for his appearance and actions. Because his original self is noble, he normally wouldn't be able to act so chuuni.

He's the sort of person who, like Spartacus, would be a nightmare to face in a protracted battle, because of his host of strong self-restoration abilities. Take him out instantly or he'll be a thorn in your side that only gets more annoying over time. Otherwise, he's much weaker than his skills might make him seem.

Yeah, I was inspired by Garou from OPM.

Last edited by Bloble; March 6th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

Oh no.

Blog Entries
    Äh o....kay im not shure what to think about this Vlad Profile...

PS:Express ,Bloble have you seen my last pharaohArcher Profile and what do you think/say about it ??