Page 523 of 858 FirstFirst ... 23423473513518521522523524525528533573623 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    1) Dinosaurs are, indeed, the shit so Dinosaur Fascination is pretty cool too by proxy.
    2) William Buckland was a Servant in the last Contest and he could make animated dinosaur skeletons or something with his Item Creation Skill, is that what you're talking about?
    3) I think there was a Delphine sheet in the last thread that had her as a crazed magus who could create flesh zombies from her victims. Strangely, I think she was missing a Noble Phantasm.
    4) I'll... reserve judgement on the 'Gladios' sheet for now.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I thought the fire was started by a slave trying to escape, and the mobs just trashed the place and it fell into disrepair (until Nick Cage bought it).
    It was started by the lady chained to the oven, if I remember correctly. It was more so that I had nothing to represent the burning being what actually led to the discovery, as the Noble Phantasm itself is the "discovery of her crimes," rather than implying the enraged people of New Orleans lit it on fire.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    All in all, very good (at least in comparison to before). There's hope for you yet.
    Though if I might offer a suggestion, the 'Unified Collective Veteranism' (I know it's a placeholder name) might be renamed something along the lines of 'Collective Experience (Gladiator)'. I'm also not too sold on them having Memory Correction, but with a good reason it's fitting enough.
    Now i have add some new Information to Gladios.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You don't have to be telling everyone when you've added some data to the sheet. Just say it when you're finished

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    dino might be one of the best sheets i've ever seen

the contest is poorer without it
    Wow, thanks a lot, I didn't expect so much praise tbh haha

Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    1) Dinosaurs are, indeed, the shit so Dinosaur Fascination is pretty cool too by proxy.
    2) William Buckland was a Servant in the last Contest and he could make animated dinosaur skeletons or something with his Item Creation Skill, is that what you're talking about?
    Thanks a lot, glad to see so many here share my dinosaur fascination.
    I don't think it was Buckland, I think I would remember if it was a genderbend of him. Maybe it was during the Phantom contest. I'll try to find it later if when I have the time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I don't think it was Buckland, I think I would remember if it was a genderbend of him. Maybe it was during the Phantom contest. I'll try to find it later if when I have the time.
    Did a quick search of the contest thread, asterism did a sheet for Mary Anning fused with Nessie for the Phantom contest.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Did a quick search of the contest thread, asterism did a sheet for Mary Anning fused with Nessie for the Phantom contest.
    Can you give me link to the Profile please ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Can you give me link to the Profile please ?
    Here. And you're welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Here. And you're welcome.
    Thank you !

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    My name is a mouthful, and there are many Sabers here. Saber of Orion will cause a lot of confusions, and my naming sense kinda sucks, so... Just call me Ali.

Source: Rance series

Class: Saber
    True Name: Ali Ibn Abi Talib
    Origin: Historical facts (Islamic history)
    Height/Weight: 180 cm/75 kg
    Master: Gudao
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameter
    STR: A MGI: D
    AGI: B LUCK: B
    END: B NP: A++

Profile and Lore
    One of the most important figures in Islamic history. He is one of the first companions that assist the Prophet during his lifetime and canonically become the 4th leader of the First Caliphate. Regarded as one of the strongest warriors by the other companions, such claim is not an exaggeration, as his physical strength is so strong that he could destroy an enemy champion's armor in a single stroke.

One of the largest Islamic sects sees him as the man closest and most important after the Prophet, which results in a big disagreement with another large sect. It is started during the First Caliphate where his supporter doesn't like the political decisions, which escalated until the modern era. Thought the companions fall under conflicts, they never forget what they have been through together and maintain good personal relationships between them. Either way, he is indeed a model Muslim like most companions are.

He didn't need the Holy Grail because Islamic believe forbid such thing, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a wish. He wished that he could reunite the two conflicting Islamic sects, which he believes that he is responsible for it and sought to finish it personally if he summoned.

What I fear has come to reality. We thought we shouldn't show any weakness just after the Prophet died, but in the end, our own desires overpowered us. Indeed I have my own share to blame.

Personality

Most of the time he looks like a stern, serious and distant person; but such mannerism often crumble in front of goofy atmosphere that the companions had. Whatever those who he likes and dislikes, he able to maintain a very professional and strict outlook to make sure he doesn't mistreat anyone.

In front of colorful, weird, and special snowflake casts that is The Chaldean Servants; it seems he will not be able to maintain his cold image that long.

Class Skill
    Magic Resistance C+
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. The effectiveness of this Skill increases against magecraft with polytheistic origin.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skill
    Mana Burst (Light) A
    In this case, the nature of Zulfiqar as a sword that controls light and his own ability to channel Magical Energy grant him various option to be creative with. He can boost himself using the light as rocket booster, or use the lights to cause a blinding attack, or simply enhance the length and deadliness of his sword.

Eye of the Mind (False) B
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. He is spiritually talented and as a young man, has been put in many life-threatening situations and survive them all with his own wits.

Protection of the Faith A+
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. Because he lives and personally guided by the Prophet, there is no penalty that distorts his personality.

Perfect Human B
    A Skill that possessed by man striving for the most perfect form of human being, without needs to level oneself to the realm of gods or demons. As a faithful Muslim, it is encouraged to strive to be like The Prophet and do everything he adviced, the highest man in God's eye. It grants similar benefit from the skill Divinity of the same rank, but due to differences on what constitutes them, bypass anti-divine abilities and still susceptible to anti-human abilities. Theoretically, this Skill can be taught to other human beings, unlike Divinity.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Zulfiqar
    Arm Stripping Submission

Rank A
    Anti Unit

A technique to destroy enemy weapons that Saber developed which so strong that he destroy many of his own weapons in the process, which the Prophet gave him Zulfiqar that able to withstand such destructive impact. It's bear Zulfiqar name as the technique can't be effectively used by any other weapons. By focusing his physical and magical energy into a single point of the sword, he can unleash a devastating explosion in point blank range, causing his enemy's and his own weapon to be destroyed. In other words- Broken Phantasm.

This technique is the main fighting choice of Saber, by abusing Zulfiqar's sturdiness, he can freely spam the attack without any downside. Few creatures able to take numerous blow of Broken Phantasms, making him a very deadly Servant solely from this technique.

Despite the sword Zulfiqar is a Divine Construct, this technique is not- which mean it is entirely possible a Noble Phantasm-grade weapon able to endure the weapon destroying effect, which leaves this NP as just a very weightful blow.

There is no hero can stand before me,
    There is no sword that able to compete with this sword,
    Celestial sword! Zulfiqar!

Zulfiqar
    The Angelic Sword That Shine As 600 Wings

Rank A++
    Anti Army

A weapon that said constructed by the archangel Gabriel in heaven and sent it to Saber upon the request of the Prophet. Essentially it is classified as a scimitar, but it was a modern misconception because the word scimitar is synonymously used to refers any sword during that time. In actuality, it is a buster sword with very strong construction that it can't be destroyed by the most powerful impact, including a technique that could destroy any weapon with a strike. Combined with its width and length, it might even able to shield Saber more than any ordinary shield could.

A Divine Construct, Holy Sword, made of pure iron only can be found in heaven. It emulates the appearance of an angel, which stated in the Holy Book having 4 wings or more, which can be seen from its two pointy tips and hilts.

Upon releasing its true name, the blade will show its true form. The notch area between the split blade will emit a thick, shining beam that burns like a star- like its name that delivered from the stars of the belt of Orion. The beams are made of light, the same substances that Islamic angel made from. The light itself is emulating the appearance of Gabriel, who is described having 600 wings.

How it should be used is depending on the user, it can be used normally as a beam saber or fire the beam horizontally. In Saber case, he is inspired by the Prophet's Noble Phantasm
    Mukjizah
    Noble Signs of God:
    Splitting of the Moon, which he slash the sword diagonally in a single stroke like the moon splitting event.

Interaction with others

Mash Kyrielight
    You call our Master as "Senpai"? I see, that feeling of complete trust toward each other, it reminds me of certain someone.

Other companions
    You guys... geez you people never grow up, did you?

Artoria Pendragon
    Ali: I think Zulfiqar is more iconic than Excalibur, I don't see that sword of yours in those nation flags. *doesn't mean to offend*
    Artoria: Hooh, well then, let me test your might. *remove Invisible Air* Are that so claimed iconic sword worthy of its fame? *intense not-Yuki Kajiura Mighty Wind remix*

Orion
    ....!!! It just the name of my sword.

"Grand Caster"
    No matter I choose to believe, this person... is indeed Solomon...

Bond CE

Splitting of the Moon

Have you ever heard the term Type?

It was said those Types are being that carries the power of the planet

They might be an equal to the planet itself, perhaps even greater

It is really frightening if such being existed, though I don't know the exact detail

But have you ever seen something more impressive than them?

I seen it with my own eyes, the Moon split as the Prophet preach

For a second, I thought it wasn't real either

Then Abu Bakr said, "It is real, what appears in front of you is a miracle that a normal human being like the Prophet can't do without God's permission!"

The scariest part that is not the only thing he can do...

Because in essence, the Noble Phantasm
    Mukjizah
    Noble Signs of God
    is a reenactment of the various miracle he does in his life

But this one is strong enough to inspire me to be a powerful warrior that able to protect such man.

Notes

Now this one is a lot of work. He is already sitting at my PC for a year now (he is supposed to be released next to Olga), but I don't feel like I have the necessary info to satisfy myself at some department during the original making, but now I have a friend that kinda knowledgeable with Islamic history and stuff, I can make it the way I want him to be. I want to draw a parallel between him and Seiba, but I just gotta leave it and save it for my Fate/***** ****

As for how anime he is (and the companions), I really inspired with the Helman Generals from Rance series, a band of cool and badass hunks ready to kick infidel asses depite their poor nation. He himself supposed to be a little dorky, but it's hard to put it in words. It also serves a nice contrast with KoTR's bishonen army.

Blog Entries
    Hm thats a Servant i like to see in a anime !!and interestingly because after Gladios i wanted to post also a islamic Servant !
    Ps: What was your first thought Spartacus as you saw my Gladios picture /faceclaim and what is your oppinion of her ,in the current state ??
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 18th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's a really good sheet, I love what you've done with Zulfiqar. Although from different religions, Ali has made me remember about a Joshua sheet I intended doing but that I discarded in favor of Philip Alter

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've seen a few versions of Ali Ibn Abi Talib but this is my favourite.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Ps: What was your first thought Spartacus as you saw my Gladios picture /faceclaim and what is your oppinion of her ,in the current state ??
    Nothing, I have said this to others before:

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    My criticism is that, it pretty much an incomplete sheet. Some of the NPs lacks information like: why they grant the effects other than "this is NP x from legend Y", no background lores, who she is and why she is so powerful. It is looks okay if someone already familiar with his legends (like me), but don't assume everyone know who he is no matter how famous they are. Though, I don't blame you because a lot of people tend to release an incomplete sheets here, but if yourself at least doesn't think it was close to/perfect, why release an incomplete product?
    I personally dislike things that not yet done and yours even far from incomplete. Come back once you feel certain it's finished, at least until everything in spoiler tags filled up. Also, I'm not a big fan of OCish character like any Nameless Anything, except Emiya. Sorry if this sounds like a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    That's a really good sheet, I love what you've done with Zulfiqar. Although from different religions, Ali has made me remember about a Joshua sheet I intended doing but that I discarded in favor of Philip Alter
    Thanks, maybe it because I always like conventional Servants that fit with the pre-FGO days but can be interesting if they done right.

Both Joshua and Ali kinda feels like sidekick-ish toward Moses and Muhammad, I can see why you thought they were similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I've seen a few versions of Ali Ibn Abi Talib but this is my favourite.
    Glad you like him!

Blog Entries
    Where have you the Picture with Arthoria ? Spartacus ,and what Ali Ibn Abi Talib say/think about my Goliath and Saphadin ?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Realta Nua's OP.

Blog Entries
    I updated Kriemhild and Gudrun.

I merged all the versions I had of Kriemhild into one sheet + new faceclaim. As for Gudrun, added more details to her skills and NPs + also new faceclaim.

Now that these are done I can work on Lostbelts Kriemhild and a younger, Caster version of Gudrun.

Blog Entries
    I probably crossed a few lines with this one. Still, considering how people were having an in-depth discussion about Beasts just a few pages back, I thought this had to be posted now or never...

Class:
    Lancer (Berserker, Beast)
    True Name: Adolf Hitler
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Beast

Face Claim

STR: ***** A
    END: ***** A+
    AGI: ***** B
    MGI: ** C
    LCK: **** E
    NP: ***** A++

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Drittes Reich (Third Empire)

Also known as the Groszdeutsches Reich ("Greater Germanic Empire"), or simply Nazi Germany. A totalitarian state established in the Germany of the early 20th Century, under the rule of a certain dictator. The name alludes to its assertion as a successor state to the Holy Roman Empire and the German Empire.

A failed state that was taken over by a delusion about racial superiority. The self-styled Aryans (Nordic Germans) that formed the elite of the country believed themselves to be a master race, born to rule over all others. As such, it was their fate and duty to create a "Millenary Empire" that reached the farthest ends of the Earth and would lead humanity into a glorious age.

A fallacy that combined elements of sectarianism, territorial expansionism, racial hygiene and even eugenics. By allowing such a thing to become a core tenet of an entire nation, immeasurable suffering was brought upon the countless people that were branded as inferior, subhuman. In modern times, the Nazi ideology is widely regarded as an easy-to-understand example of "evil".

Holy Lance

Also known as Spear of Destiny. One of the items that are strongly associated with the death of the Son of God. In addition, a tower that protects humanity. In essence, the tower itself is the main body, while the holy lance is merely its projection, its shadow. A relic that exists even now somewhere in this world, but its exact location is unknown (although there are several articles regarded as possible candidates, none has been confirmed to be the real deal as of yet).

Something that fulfills the role of being an anchor for this star – meant for stabilizing the planet rather than defeating foreign enemies. A pillar of light shining in the beyond, created to sew the thin layer called "world of men (the laws of physics that have been optimized for humans; the anthropic principle)" over the surface of the planet. Supposedly, in the unlikely event that this is undone, the "order (rules)" that is currently in force will be revoked and the system (laws of illusion) that prospered during the Age of Gods will return.

As a matter of fact, there are several of such "towers that keep the two sides of the world (reality and illusions) apart", and this is actually just one among them. Still, it seems that its original function was not merely preserving the laws of physics. According to legends, the true power of this spear can determine the fate of humanity.

Hitler never in fact held this holy lance during his lifetime. However, due the influence of later legends that were born from people’s misconceptions, a connection was established between them and he was granted provisory ownership of this artifact upon being summoned as a Servant. Still, since it is just "provisory", he cannot draw out its full potential.

CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: E (C)
    The capacity to negate or abate the effects of magecraft. Unable to negate magecraft, but damage value is reduced a little.

As a bearer of the holy lance, he is supposed to be endowed with a respectable Magic Resistance, but that was greatly degraded by effect of the Distortion skill.

if a Berserker...
    Mad Enhancement: -
    This skill was lost in exchange for the Noble Phantasm.

if a Beast...
    Authority of the Beast: B+
    A skill that might as well be called “anti-mankind”. In accordance with its own idiosyncrasy, each Beast displays particular efficacy in regards to a certain type of opponent. In his case, this applies those that were established as “Untermenschen” by his Noble Phantasm.

Independent Manifestation: C
    A skill for autonomously materializing on the present era. A superior version of Independent Action. Furthermore, since his existence is being defined as “constantly present everywhere in the time axis”, it also provides resistance to instant-kills and time travel-based attacks.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Assassination Evade: A
    A unique skill derived from the anecdotes of him narrowing escaping many assassination attempts. Greatly increases his resistance against the skills and Noble Phantasms of heroes that possess the qualifications for the Assassin Class.

Battle Continuation: B
    The ability of returning alive. Strength of vitality for predicaments. A skill that decreases the death rate due to injury and makes possible to fight even in a condition of bearing serious wounds that would put him on the verge of death.

Not knowing when to give up. His stubborn nature denoted as a skill. Still, being too much obstinate can also be a problem. In the worst case, he might not even realize that he has actually fallen into a predicament.

Incitement: EX
    Acquisition of the words and gestures for leading a multitude of citizens・the masses. While somewhat similar to Charisma, this is technique that is more specialized in influencing the morale and mental state of people. When employed against a single individual, it functions as a mental attack of sorts.

Nega Messiah: A
    The sham of a savior who sought to deliver only those that he approved. The fate of a beast who not only failed to save anyone, but also robbed any other opportunity of salvation that people might have. Such karma has now turned into a curse that leads all those around him to damnation. To be specific, a powerful buff negation effect is randomly applied to all units on the field at the beginning of every turn.

added randomly...
    Distortion: B
    The proof that the Class which he was originally summoned into has been forcefully corrupted and bestowed with the special traits of another Class. As a consequence, any of the Class Skills of the original Class deteriorates.

Almost like a curse, chances are high that he will possess the attributes of a Beast even when manifesting in another Class.

Lancer only...
    Protection of the Beyond: C
    Thanks to a divine protection from the beyond itself, the MGI and LCK parameters receive a temporary Rank-UP during combat only. A skill automatically bestowed to the owner of a holy lance that is one of the anchors of the planet, but since he is not the proper owner, its rank has been limited to C.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Ubermensch Fuhrer – Delusional Human Figure
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    A constantly active-type of Noble Phantasm. The sublimated popular notions of Hitler as the personification of evil. Also, the culmination of the Nazis' fallacy about racial supremacy.

One of the core tenets of the Nazi Germany was the inherent superiority of the Aryans. According to its teachings, the Arian people was originally a race of supermen that ended up degenerating due intermixing with the lesser breeds of humans. To reclaim their former purity was one of the chief concerns of the Nazis, and they went as far as dwelling in eugenics and ethnic cleansing for the sake of that. After the Second World War, such ideology came to be regarded as fundamentally wrong (evil) and, as its main proponent, Adolf Hitler was forced to shoulder the brunt of its sins after death.

By effect of this Noble Phantasm, Heroic Spirit Adolf Hitler was converted into the "ideal specimen of the Aryan race" – this is the reason why he manifest with a figure that greatly differs from that of his lifetime. As a result, not only his physical abilities have been greatly improved (the parameters displayed above already reflect this), but he is also endowed with resistance against bad statuses that attempt to infringe the absoluteness of his body. Furthermore, in accordance with the notions of "superhuman", he can even obtain abilities・skills regarded as beyond humans through an effect similar to Self-Evolution.

However, the changes were not limited to just his flesh. Since he is the embodiment of those beliefs, it is only natural that he would regard them as foremost. It is up to debate how much precedence Hitler placed on the notions of racial supremacy during his lifetime, but his Heroic Spirit self has been thoroughly brainwashed so that he would uphold them with an irrational fanaticism. In addition, since those beliefs came to be regarded as evil, he too became an inherently evil existence in the eyes of people. Even without knowing the reason, any individual of proper sensibility will instinctively view him as repulsive and treat him with hostility.

This is a digression, but should he ever fully manifest as a Beast, this Noble Phantasm would be influenced by the special traits of that Extra Class, causing him to turn into a true monster beyond measure.

Lancer only...
    Lancea Longini – Pseudo Deployment of Virtual Noble Phantasm/Gravestone of the Age of Gods
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Lance of Longinus. A pillar of light that secures this star. A Divine Construct. As an artifact that is closely connected with the management of the world order, originally this is not something that a single Heroic Spirit would be able to wield. It just barely manages to take shape as a Noble Phantasm by having strict conditions imposed over the use of its true power.

… but since he is only a provisory owner, Hitler cannot employ said true power at all. Instead, by performing the release of a pseudo-True Name, he draws from the anecdotes regarding the death of the Messiah in order to temporarily convert it into a god-slaying armament. In this state, not only it applies additional damage in proportion to the target's divinity, but it also disregards any powers of invincibility・immortality.

Incidentally, in the hands of the proper owner, its True Name, rank and classification will change.

Beast only...

Endlosung – Total Destruction
    Type: Anti-Masses
    An Anti-Population, Anti-World Noble Phantasm. That which sublimated one of the most vile deeds in human history. When faced with the problem on what to do with the large population of "undesirables" that hindered formation of the ideal country, the solution that the Nazi German eventually arrived was to systematically purge them all.

A bounded-field Noble Phantasm that creates a demonic realm called "genocidal state". After setting a special keystone on a spiritual ground, the bounded-field begins to spread to the surrounding area while maintaining that as its center. Range increases in proportion to the magical energy absorbed by the keystone.

The atmosphere inside the bounded-field is filled with a high-density mana that works as a curse that methodically robs people of all their human rights. Initially, it causes them to lose any good fortunes・material wealth・blessings that they might possess. Eventually, it will deprive them of basic prerogatives such as health, freedom and dignity. The curse does not stop working even after taking their lives, going as far as erasing any and all vestiges (records) of their existence. Incidentally, there is also a function that converts a fraction of what has been robbed into magical energy and adds it to Hitler's own reserves (although on a much smaller scale, this is somewhat similar in nature to the incineration of human history performed by Beast I).

As the lord of the bounded-field, Hitler has arbitrary control on who becomes victim of its effects. Fundamentally, he establishes an entire ethnicity that does not conform with his vision of "proper humanity" as the target, degrading its members as "Untermenschen (those unworthy of life)". The most despicable aspect of this Noble Phantasm is the manner how – despite being perfectly capable of distinguishing friend from foe – performs in an utterly indiscriminate fashion towards enemy soldiers and non-combatants alike.

Background
    BACKGROUND

Adolf Hitler. Chancellor of Germany and Fuhrer (supreme leader) of the Drittes Reich (Third Empire). Also, one of the most infamous dictators of human history.

Hitler was born in April 20, 1889 at a small Austrian city near the border of the German Empire. Raised in a relatively poor family, some say that his underprivileged origins were one of the causes behind the aversion towards the economically successful Jews that he developed later in life. Also, the constant conflicts with his father in his childhood lead him to develop a belligerent personality and certain disdain for authority figures in general. Several testimonies say that he aspired a future in fine arts in his early adulthood, but eventually abandoned the idea due having no artistic talent.

When the World War I broke out, Hitler enlisted in the German Army out of patriot fervor (he viewed himself as a German citizen, despite it not being his homeland). Regardless, he was assigned to duties as a military courier and saw very little action. Upon being injured in one of his few battles, he was sent to a hospital away from the front lines for treatment. He was devastated when news of a conclusive German defeat reached him on the hospital. Becoming bitter by the humiliation, he would eventually cling to the wild notion that Germany only lost due the military being abandoned by the citizens in the home front. This was the trigger that lead to the development of his more radical ideas.

After leaving the army a few years later, Hitler sought to reform his country as a politician. At this point, he was invited to join the German Worker’s Party (which would later become the infamous Nazi Party) after catching the interest of one of its higher-ups. Capitalizing on his natural talents for oratory, he quickly became a popular public figure that was highly skilled in crowd manipulation.

His political career was not without setbacks, however. In 1923, a failed coup d'état resulted in most of the Nazi Party (Hitler included) being thrown in jail. Without a clear leadership, the remaining members were left in disarray. By the time Hitler was finally released, the organization had already fallen apart and he was forced to rebuild its political base from the ground up. On the other hand, he began to take a more central role within the Party from that point on.

An opportunity for a comeback appeared during the Great Depression. The economic crisis and resulting social unrest created the ideal circumstances for the Nazi’s radical ideologies to permeate the masses. Hitler took advantage of the situation to also incite popular distrust towards the ruling government, which in turn improved the political standing of his Party. After acquiring sympathizers even within the German military and the civilian industrial complex, he became a voice that simply could not be ignored in Germany.

It wasn’t long before he was sitting on the chair of Chancellor. Then, it was just a matter of establishing a state of emergency within the country, suppressing (purging) the remaining political opposition and his totalitarian dictatorship was set on course.

Holocaust (Total Destruction)

As soon as he acquired the highest seat of power within the nation, Hitler began a relentless campaign to impose his vision of a perfect, ideal country onto Germany. First of all, he made sure to establish himself as a supreme and infallible authority figure in the public eye – the sole patriotic hero (Fuhrer) capable of delivering Germany from suffering. His will was to be regarded as absolute, and his words as having more weight than any written law. Just as an example, German soldiers were expected to swear loyalty to his own person by name, and not to the office of Chancellor or even the German Constitution.

This was problematic in many ways, of course; as his leadership style could hardly be described as such. To begin with, other than centralizing all power on his person, Hitler made almost no efforts to maintain a clear and effective chain of command. Since he never truly trusted neither the capacity nor the loyalty of those around him, he demanded to be consulted on all matters and constantly sought to intervene in every single level of the administration. Furthermore, the Fuhrer was well known for giving out vague, often contradictory orders among his subordinates and then expect them to figure out on their own how to best fulfill his wishes. This forged a chaotic political scenario with a government that was not a single cohesive, cooperating institution, but a collection of opposing factions that constantly vied for Hitler's favor.

Nevertheless, in the mind of the Furher, the plight of the German people was nothing but a direct consequence of malignant external influence. The aftermath of World War I and the imposition of the Treaty of Versailles brought about political and social instability, while the fallout of the Great Depression robbed them of their wealth and opportunities to grow. Therefore, the elimination of such “malignant influence” was a crucial point for the fulfillment of his vision.

Hitler began his efforts at home, by promoting a government-lead persecution of the “undesirables” whom he believed to be dragging Germany down. Thousands lost their homes, belongings and even their lives. The capital confiscated in this manner was used to sponsor social reforms and improvements in the national infrastructure, so the country enjoyed some measure of prosperity at first. Still, the limits were soon reached. With nobody else to extort within his own borders, Hitler decided to conquer a new sphere of activity (Lebensraum) in order to secure further supplies. He would lead Germany to prosperity, even if that meant going into war against the entire world.

That being said, Hitler always took care to give his dictatorship at least a pretense of legitimacy. In order to make a claim of just cause, he adopted the fantasy of racial supremacy that a certain secret society had dreamed up about as part of the official national ideology. From that point on, the Nazi state became a machinery that worked for the sake of fulfilling the “glorious destiny” of the Aryan race.

(incidentally, there was a popular fable in that secret society that told about the prophesied arrival of a “Germanic Messiah” that would deliver the Aryan race. Supposedly, when a certain occultist and member of that secret society first met with Hitler, he came to believe to have found the legendary savior).

What happened next goes without saying. In 1939, Germany began invading its neighboring countries, triggering a new World War. Conquered territories were thoroughly exploited for the sake of the Third Empire. Under the banner of national hegemony and racial purity, the Nazis pushed the boundaries of barbarity and vileness beyond all limits. Although the war ultimately ended in 1945 with another German defeated, the marks of total destruction (Holocaust) that Hitler and his supporters left in their wake would forever remain in the world.

...to conclude, it is generally accepted that Hitler took his own life in the final days of the war, when it became clear that Germany no longer had any chance of victory. However, due to his remains being supposedly lost in the chaos of the battlefield, that fact was never properly verified. Such lack of proof gave rise to several rumors on how he had actually escaped to live the rest of his days in peace in some far away land. This Servant does not confirm nor deny such rumors, but it seems like he considers that his life as a human ended from the moment he failed to achieve his ideals.

There is nothing wrong in wishing to improve one’s present circumstances.
    Nor is the belief that one should be proud of his own origins particularly mistaken.
    But when he used both of these as a pretext to deliberately rob countless people of their future, the self-styled patriotic hero degraded into an incarnation of “evil”.

His Class was determined by the deeds (karma) described above.
    "Fuhrer" and “Germanic Messiah” are nothing but fake titles.
    This is the most loathed great disaster in human history, who attempted to dictate humanity's proper way of being.

Its name is Beast VI.
    One of the seven human vices, the beast bearing the principle of "prejudice" (the hypocrisy of humans subjectively dismissing the value of other humans).
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; April 18th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Der Teufel in Menschengestalt als Bestie wiederauferstanden
    (The devil in human Cloth reborn as Beast) , i say he can Count as Beast because he can be seen out of the view of the modern people be seen as equal to the Biblic Demons ,afterall i try to make at´alater time a Chimera Beast servant .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 19th, 2018 at 04:55 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The idea of a Hitler servant is just something I can't get over so I can't say anything good about it, and I'll say that I find the idea of giving him the lance of Longinus is overdone and... Just bad.
    Oh, but that way of displaying parameters is great and I'll definitely copy it in some way.

Der Teufel in Menschengestalt als Bestie wiederauferstanden tss i say he can Count as Beast because he can out of the view of the moderns be seen as equal to the Biblic Demons ,afterall i try to make at´alater time a Chimera Beast servant .
    Look, I don't pick on the English of your every post because it would be rude, but this is almost incomprehensible, I can barely tell where German ends and English starts. The least you could do in an English-speaking website is to proofread your posts. Please.