Page 612 of 858 FirstFirst ... 112512562602607610611612613614617622662712 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm honestly surprised no one's done a Foreigner Lovecraft yet. His backstory could be that he encountered an elder god, but resisted going insane and resolved to show their true forms and weaknesses to the world so humanity could have a chance at fighting them (masking his works as fiction to avoid attracting attention from the Mage's Association). That'd fulfill the "came in contact with an otherworldly being without going insane" criteria.
    Too obvious, so boring.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Too obvious, so boring.
    Whether it'd be boring or not probably depends a lot on who's writing it.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Making Lovecraft a Foreigner is going the easy way. It'd be like making, I don't know, a Saber Yagyū Jūbei? Not that I'm in a position to talk, though, as I suggested Foreigner Gilles/Prelati once.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Making Lovecraft a Foreigner is going the easy way. It'd be like making, I don't know, a Saber Yagyū Jūbei? Not that I'm in a position to talk, though, as I suggested Foreigner Gilles/Prelati once.
    Better than making him another writer Caster IMO.

JP Friend Code
    The fun thing about Foreigners is that there's a surprisingly wide range of figures you could pick out, and explain away some of their "mysterious" elements with Outer God stuff. Aleister Crowley and "Aiwass" come to mind.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Better than making him another writer Caster IMO.
    Writer/scientist Caster is always the worst way to go. (Hakase Schrödinger crying in the background)

Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    The fun thing about Foreigners is that there's a surprisingly wide range of figures you could pick out, and explain away some of their "mysterious" elements with Outer God stuff. Aleister Crowley and "Aiwass" come to mind.
    Seeing the Foreigners we have so far, you don't have to bother. Pick a random character and give them tentacles in a not-hentai-level-but-almost-close-to-it lewd way.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Whether it'd be boring or not probably depends a lot on who's writing it.
    I value highly when people make a Servant under the obvious Class yet still make them interesting. Instead of making them under another class for the sake of wow factor.

Saber Hannibal Barca
    NP: Sumtin'2 Tusk Swords in Whatever the Carthage use
    Effect based on his exploit with War Elephant sublimed into his swords.

Like, c'mon man...

I mean they were the obvious choice for a reason.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if you guys are interested in some half-baked WIPs I've worked on for a while, but partially workable sheets for Rider Krishna, Caster Phidias, Caster Mausolus, Caster Croesus, and Caster Eurydice are available if you want them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I don't know if you guys are interested in some half-baked WIPs I've worked on for a while, but partially workable sheets for Rider Krishna, Caster Phidias, Caster Mausolus, Caster Croesus, and Caster Eurydice are available if you want them.
    Phidias sounds interesting, since I've contemplated doing a sheet for him myself in the past. While we're on the subject of WIPs, I've got a Saber Heimdall and Assassin H.H Holmes that anyone is free to take up if they want.

Blog Entries
    Admittedly I have no doubt that the great Daneel Rush has a Mausolus in the works to go along with his Artemisia, but I'm willing to give away whatever sheet people will ask for (in the above list that is).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In my case, I have a half-baked Rider Ilse Koch that I'm willing to let anyone make since I can't figure a proper NP for her. In the case you don't know who is she, I'll just say three words: Lewd Nazi dominatrix

Blog Entries
    In my case, I have a half-baked Rider Ilse Koch that I'm willing to let anyone make since I can't figure a proper NP for her. In the case you don't know who is she, I'll just say three words: Lewd Nazi dominatrix
    Feel free to shoot me a PM of your work. I've skimmed her history a bit, and I think I've already come up with a fairly good idea for her NP...

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Making Lovecraft a Foreigner is going the easy way.
    *Whistles*...

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Could you please send me you Krishna rider , i think i will hold myself onto the indians after i made a good choice/work with Bhima and Sahadeva/Nakula and which Eurydice is your caster ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 22nd, 2018 at 06:24 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Speaking of typical classes for certain figures... I decided to do the complete opposite and do one of the more unlikely classes for a certain figure. I considered entering this into the monthly contest, but I ran outta time and decided to spend more time developing it further.
    ---
    Byronic Berserker
    "I awoke one morning and found myself... a hero?"

Physical Description

His outlook is a model example of an "eccentric gentleman of melancholic debonair". He wears a loose suit with a dark overcoat that easily sways in the wind. His messy, frazzled hair has bangs swept to the side and is half grey, half dark. Underneath, however, he has some brighter clothes in Mediterranean colours, reminiscent of time spent in Greece. His wears weathered facial features underneath a dull grey Venetian masque. When he enters battle, he adorns a full-face masque that is completely black. He is seen with a cane at all times, which has a blade hidden inside of it.

Should his Saint Graph become elevated through ascension, his "demonic" features become more prominent. His cape flows unnaturally, a red glow emanates from the eyes of the mask which is now twisted in a grin and has gained colour. The further he ascends, the "closer" he becomes to "the mad man known as Lord Byron". He gains a top hat in his final form, too.

Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider, Saber
    True Name: Lord Byron
    Aliases: George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron,
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Height & Weight: 174cm | 65kg
    Attribute: Man
    FGO Comment: He will decline to sign any autographs, but admits that his hands sometimes move by themselves (in other ways too...). What we have here is a hero of [regret].

Parameters
    STR D
    END E
    AGI D
    MGI C
    LCK D
    NP C

Skills
    Class Skills

• Madness Enhancement E-: The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities. Lord Byron never truly lost his mind during his life. However, he had a reputation of being "mad" that preceded him.

Personal Skills

• Contradictory Mentality C++
      Byron is a hedonist, first and foremost. The pleasures and vices of the world, both cruel and giddy, both masochistic and sadistic, tickle to his whims. However, now as a Servant, he will weep where no one can see him and lament over his own hopelessness. As a Berserker, this shifting mentality is taken to the extreme in no good ways. On one account, he will break down into tears and curse himself and the world for all his despair. At the flip of a coin, he will suddenly delight in taking the lives of those he regards as filth. For what his Madness Enhancement does not provide, his own splintered mentality compensates.
    • Spendthrift B
      Byron is a person bad with money, secondly. During his life, monetary worries were unknown to him. However, the Golden Rule skill has devolved because of the ostracizing rumours surrounding his spending habits and how it pertained to the more scandalous moments of his life. As a Skill, it measures one's capability to squander vast fortune. At the B Rank, however, it is possible for that fortune to be used for many good deeds... not taking into account the motives behind such deeds.
    • Byromania EX
      Byron, lastly and most importantly, is... Lord Byron. A selfish personal skill that embodies the legend of "Lord Byron". Upon initial observation, it functions as a powerful Charisma equivalent to the A Rank, but it is much more of a curse in that regard. Lord Byron was hailed as the first ever example of a "modern-day celebrity". Hundreds and thousands of people, bewitched and infatuated by his works, words and looks, rabidly flocked to shower him with admiration, to the point where privacy and legal boundaries became non-issues. For the sake of even minor things such as "meeting" and "being with" Lord Byron, one will find themselves ready to cast their lives aside for it. This is not a power he can wield to any sort of capability, for the very nature of the ability is to be outside of his comprehension... the term "Byromania" was coined not by him but by one of his many partners. It is not his own madness, but the "ability to afflict others with madness through sheer romanticism".

Personality

Mad, bad and dangerous to know. A famous quote that sums up this incarnation of Lord Byron to the utmost degree. It is crucial for one to identify that there are fundamentally two "moods" for Byron rather than two "sides", for despite the drastic shifts of demeanour, his alignment remains the same.

For his usual mood, one will find a constantly deflated, defeated persona. He enjoys the simplest of delights and compliments, and becomes down over the most minor of provocations and insults. He is the most keen observer of all the things he does, and he is the harshest critic against everything he does. When he is wrong, he will be the first to acknowledge it. When he is right, he will be the first to doubt it. That is the type of overly modest and melancholic person that Lord Byron has become in his existence as a Heroic Spirit. It is the most similar state of mind to the truest feelings within his heart upon the day of his death. He values familial love above all else, despite it being an alien concept to him.

On the other hand, he will often suddenly dip into a more sinister tone that delights in cruelty and does what is best for its own amusement. It could possibly be one of his many demons attaining a voice, or perhaps it is the truest form of Byron all along... it cannot be ascertained. While not dangerous in this form, he can be considered aggressive, rude and dirty in his humour and mannerisms. It is this mood which takes over mostly during combat as well; he becomes ruthless and sadistic to a degree that makes him seem more like a proper Berserker than anything else.

However, there is a third side to him... what can be considered the "ideal Lord Byron". That is, a heroic demeanour that acknowledges its own faults and still holds doubt within its mind... but it retains the sense to enjoy the delights that life has to offer and to fight for the right to hope when in the darkest of circumstances. He will stand firm by all his own perfections and imperfections, even when all has been brought to ruin. While it is rare for this facade to emerge, should it do so, Lord Byron will become one of the most reliable allies a Master could ask for... it is not to say that Byron is ever a hero that will fight for a greater good or for the sake of another, but it is to say... Byron is a Heroic Spirit that, at the rarest but most convenient of times, can fight for his own sake to such a degree that he becomes a great hero.
    Lore

One of the world's most famous poets from the 18-19th Century, he was a visionary that was instrumental in the Romantic Movement and inspired/infatuated millions with his works, even to the present day. He was not just a poet, either; he was well-travelled across Europe and is even hailed as a national hero in Greece for his political and martial exploits.

- That quote was more accurate than one would suspect. It wasn't simply a playful jab at his eccentricity, but rather, a literal description of the personality that is "Lord Byron". He was a man overflowing with sin and desire, for there was no greater joy in the world than to fulfil one's self. Even since an early age, he pursued the taboo and revelled in the carnal pleasures that the world had to offer him. Thanks to a subjectively limitless inheritance, the rules of monetary strength and weakness were unknown to him and this only fuelled his ways further.

He was a romantic genius that wrote, spoke and acted from the heart. That much is undeniable about him, but it is also the trait about him that sums up his ugliness in personality. Every inspirational work he wrote, all those valorous deeds he committed, were all by the whims of his own boredom. He was a man who, because of doing nothing but fulfilling his desires, often found himself seeking new ones to fulfil. Whether it be in people, countries, culture or sheer experience... there was never a moment where Byron was held down in a single place or person for too long. Thus he continued to drift on a debauched course throughout his life.

Yet his natural charisma and charm, bordering on the lines of a curse rather than a blessing, made it so that many could not fault him for it. Or rather, they ignored it. He was a celebrity in every sense of the word. He was regarded as one and very much lived his life like one. Only those who knew him personally and directly, those who share experiences with the man known as Lord Byron would garner a glimpse at the cruel hopelessness that rested within him. He told no one of the demons that plagued his mind, yet he told everyone in the world... through his poems. Maybe he did not know it himself, but those poems were his voice from within and not just simple "whims of the wrist". And thus, the voice he gave to the world became his legacy... the true nature of the poet slowly became lost to the minds of the masses as they focused solely on his works.

Despite everything, he died alone. He was ostracized, his hollow famed lifestyle having caught up to him, and he was convinced to flee from his home country. He perished during tenures in the Greek War of Independence. Miserable, ill and bloodletted, stinking of saltwater... to what deep ends did his greedy, lustful ways bring him to the extent that he could not return to the surface again? They said that if he had lived, he would've become a much greater individual in history... or maybe he would not have. His death shocked all the people who followed his words, and the world went into mourning. A great hero, a great treasure and a great person had been lost on that day. This is the ending of the well-known life story of Lord Byron.

And now, as a Servant of the Berserker-class... he must embrace and become one with those demons that plagued him during his life. He was a human that always wore many masks during his life, playing the part of multiple roles. So many roles yet none of them were himself. He must become one with the voice that he never knew he had. A second chance at life to sate even more desires. He understands his role and will do his duty as a Heroic Spirit. He will dance, laugh and revel in the hopelessness of the world. He will repent for all his life's sins. He will then indulge himself with even more. This is Lord Byron, not as a national hero nor as an influential poet... this is Lord Byron as a man that is both prisoner and warden to his most human of desires.
    Dialogue Examples

• "Alas, I have arrived... Lord Byron has finally arrived. My deepest apologies, for it is true misfortune for you to have summoned me... let us have lots of fun, Master."
    • "A Berserker... it makes sense. It is perfectly fitting for me, one who is a prisoner to his own cage of delusions! Although Saber would've been nice too."
    • "Ah, the things I like... the thrill of adventure, discovery, fulfilling curiosity. Romantic things... I at least like to dream of them... preferably in the lap of a dainty broad."
    • "Greedy people are the evils of the world. And I catered to their whims for so long during my life. It is truly distressing. Debts suck."
    • "The Holy Grail, to think such a romantic concept exists! I do not deserve a wish though, I fulfilled enough of those myself in lifetime. But perhaps... maybe... my daugher... no no, it is nothing. Or at least a generously developed virgin."
    • "Avicebron, the father of Kabbalah and an ancient poet... you are truly beautiful in everything you do, may I see your face? Eh, he fled..."
    • "Mr. Babbage is here too, it seems... sir, I must thank you. For taking care of her. Eh, he turned off...?"
    • "I witness the truth of all things within those peaks! Allow me to seize it with all my vigour! Ah, what a regrettable thing for me to do... no amount of repentance can make up for it (still not letting go).
    • "One day... my beloved Ada... I would like for you to address me as "father"... no, that day will never come. I cannot be something I am not. It is truly a sad thing."
    • "Master, to stand by my side is to stand alone... for I am never truly there in the mind. I am lost in myself, I am sure many saw that during my lifetime. A fleeting existence... yet whenever I look up again, you are still here. Could this possibly be the denouement of a most romantic play...? Ah, I feel like writing a poem..."

Noble Phantasms
    The Byronic Hero
    In Solitude, I Am Least Alone
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The sublimation of the famous term that denotes the hero of personal confliction that draws in the adoration of the masses. It becomes his sole Noble Phantasm as a Berserker, taking the form of the masque that he constantly wears. A constantly-active type that warps his personality into immense bipolarity and amplifies his "personal demons". Lord Byron becomes that of which he wrote in his own works, the concept of a character that charmed many. It is a Noble Phantasm that completely changes his physicality and mentality to that of a "Byronic Hero". His passions will always burn brightly, and will light fires in the hearts of others... yet that flame within him shall always be surrounded by dense shadows. Yet it is a rebellious flame that will not conform to the ways of those shadows, and so he fights on as a hero that is "always against the odds", whether it be that of his enemies or his own emotions. While Byron was never known for feats of combat, his parameters are boosted exponentially when he finds himself in a situation that begets the "absence of hope". However, it can only be brought out when he is alone... that is to say, he is doomed from the start with a Master that becomes charmed by his natural charisma and sympathizes with him. However, since most magi are typically heartless to begin with, it might even be his best class in an ordinary Holy Grail War... his other Noble Phantasms have been lost due to the transformation.

Commentary

• The Berserker class is a rare class for him to be summoned in, but it is one in which his traits are emphasized the most. While the Caster-class embodies him as his most famous side, the poet, and the Saber/Rider-classes embody the more valiant side of him that fought for Greece... the Berserker is the class that embodies him fully as "Lord Byron" himself.
    • His wish is to be reunited with his daughter, Ada the Countess of Lovelace, and for her to accept him as "father". They never met during life, and Byron died when Ada was still young. However, when Ada herself died she was buried next to him. At least they are together in death.
    • He mainly fights with a sword-cane, which is his known to have used during his lifetime. His armaments for the Rider and Saber classes include cutlasses and pistols.
    • His lack of dialogue with other writers is due to his disposition being too different to them. Avicebron was an exception since they are similar spirits in terms of regarding past sins and overall solitude.
    • The amount of influence he has over others is not entirely exaggerated; there were anecdotes of people going to explicit lengths to merely meet the guy, let alone get him to autograph belongings. This included memorizing his personal routines in order to track him down and impersonating staff that interacted with him regularly. He was most likely the first example of modern-day celebrity culture.
    • Even though he really didn't do much but spend money on them, Greece ended up revering the guy as a national hero. Since I wasn't designing him as a Saber/Rider yet, I didn't look too much into this side and could be incorrect on some details.
    • The concept of him wearing masques is a vague but conceptual one. While he only prominently wore Venetian masks during his time abroad, it is the perfect symbolism of his life's overall culture, a man who continuously drifted from place to place and person to person, fulfilling all manner of different roles in order to satisfy his whimsical desires.
    • In a way, this design is about emphasizing the legend regarding the type of man Byron was, and the various scandals that followed him throughout his life. In this respect, his design was partially influenced by Lostbelt Avenger in FGO.
    • He was originally designed to play the role of a "minor antagonist-turned-supporting protagonist-turned-final antagonist" in my shelved FGO singularity ideas, where he interacted a lot with the "main antagonist" of the chapter, Ada the Countess of Lovelace.
    • In FGO, he would be a 3-star Berserker that focuses on supporting the team for a turn for a price that is endured on the following turn whilst buffing himself without drawback.

Last edited by Uralmash; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:22 AM.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    I'm honestly surprised no one's done a Foreigner Lovecraft yet. His backstory could be that he encountered an elder god, but resisted going insane and resolved to show their true forms and weaknesses to the world so humanity could have a chance at fighting them (masking his works as fiction to avoid attracting attention from the Mage's Association). That'd fulfill the "came in contact with an otherworldly being without going insane" criteria.
    Holy fucking shit i had the EXACTLY same idea and got somewhere with the sheet, but couldn't get out all i wanted on the paper without making him too overpowered or too underpowered.

Blog Entries
    Alright Koga, I'm sending you a copy of what I've got for Krishna in a couple minutes, just try to make a decent sheet this time with the info I"m giving you. At any rate, I'm willing to put Krishna back into the pool of what I have to offer. By the way, the Eurydice I'm offering is the one in Orpheus' legend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Holy fucking shit i had the EXACTLY same idea and got somewhere with the sheet, but couldn't get out all i wanted on the paper without making him too overpowered or too underpowered.
    Hmm, maybe we should compare notes? I imagine Lovecraft would have a Skill called Elucidator Of The Unknown that lets him weaken eldritch gods by forcing them into a form (saint graph) constrained by humanity's comprehension.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Hmm, maybe we should compare notes? I imagine Lovecraft would have a Skill called Elucidator Of The Unknown that lets him weaken eldritch gods by forcing them into a form (saint graph) constrained by humanity's comprehension.
    that sounds more like a noble phantasm to me, my idea was a infinite library reality marble/pocket dimension where he would store anything he knew about the eldritch gods. as for a skill i would have had something that would let him comprehend them without going insane or atleast understand them to a point where he would not go insane

Blog Entries
    Re: Byronic Berserker
    Hee. I'd actually be curious to see him in other classes, but Berserker is a very nodnod one somehow. I really liked the way you describe him and his motives and it rings pretty true to what I know of him, even if it was second-hand and anecdotal. That his NP is ruined in most situations to start with somehow feels very appropriate and the fact he inspires Charisma madness in others rather than benefiting from ME himself is a very neat touch, I think.

;.; at the dialogue examples...

---

Ah, well, I suppose I'll end up doing one of these a year, now. For more information on her normal incarnation, check here. This was a fun, random little plot bunny. Cough.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Yuè Tù (Summer)
    Alignment: Lawful Summer

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Lore:
    "Eh? D-Do I want to go to the beach too?"
    "W-Well, I suppose, if you insist. Maybe a beach trip isn't such a bad idea."
    "Ah, y-yes, the view of the moon must be lovely from there..."
    "Sigh. Y-You're right, Master, I could use this. Thank you for thinking of me."
    "After all, I haven't been diligent in carrying out all of my chores!"

Using medicine from the moon to alter her Saint Graph, the former Lancer and Jade Rabbit of the moon Yuè Tù misunderstands the very concept of rest and relaxation, smoothly transitioning from her duties as an avatar and false terminal in her owner's place to a summer servant carrying out the tasks and responsibilities of a lunar festival to honor her goddess, Chang'e.

It is said that the Moon Festival was originally a harvest festival began during the Shang dynasty, gradually becoming associated with Chang'e and moon worship through stories of the great archer Hou Yi burning incense and sacrificing cakes and fruits to his exiled wife on the night of the full moon. Celebrated with food, lanterns, and dance, the tradition is intimately associated with moonlit nights and romantic evenings, which means a qualified match-maker and food vendor is essential!

Borrowing all of the associations her Saint Graph has with festivals and merriment, no matter how tenuous, Yuè Tù has linked herself to the Aztec Centzon Totochtin, a group of divine rabbits representing the good and ills of partying, alcohol, and intoxication, marshalling them to help her operate a one-stop, comprehensive food stall worthy of the finest conbini.

Mochi! Tea! Fresh fish and piping-hot meat!
    Even sake, wine, and other stronger drinks, with proper ID, of course. (Being an Oni is no excuse!)

Reflecting her origins as a Heroic Spirit with intermixed traces of Chinese, Japanese, and Mesoamerican origins, Rider prides herself on a diverse stock of goods and festival traditions, certain to make the evening following a day on the beach magical no matter what region a Heroic Spirit is from.

Personality:
    Superficially, Rider seems more outgoing than her incarnation as a Lancer, confidently holding her own shape rather than Chang'e's and giving a bright, cheerful smile as she energetically pitches merchandise and delivers online or called-in orders to personnel and Heroic Spirits throughout the summer locale. No matter how difficult the terrain, or how unlikely the appearance, the Jade Rabbit will find a way to make sure it reaches its destination, without fail!

Of course, this good cheer and confident energy is as much a mask as her makeshift Goddess Transformation was - in reality, she is as skittish and nervous as always, deflating the moment she is alone and resisting the urge to run away and hide her face. Kind-hearted but shy, the concept of being a summer servant is utterly alien for her, and she just wants to go back to her room and hide under a blanket.

But if it's for the sake of others, she can put on a smile and endure it for one more hour... again...

Class Abilities:
    Riding
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Though classed as a Rider, Rider is not exceptionally skilled in mounted maneuverability, and her rank in this skill is purely a result of her class container. After all, fundamentally, her food stall does not really move once set up...

Magic Resistance
    Cancels Single-Action spells, Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Due to being in her own form rather than borrowing that of her owner her Magic Resistance is reduced substantially.

Personal Skills:
    Beach Conditioning
    A composite skill of Robust Health and Rejuvenation. As a result of remodeling her Saint Graph and taking on the burden of the Centzon Totochtin, invocation of her ordinary Noble Phantasm has been sealed. However, the overflowing vitality of a divine sacrifice remains an intrinsic part of her body, granting Rider a constant, powerful rejuvenating effect that automatically undoes minor wounds and rejects external interference such as poison or curses. Her endurance parameter is ranked up and attacks have their damage reduced.

Summer Shapeshift
    A skill converted from "Shapeshift." Ordinarily a skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change, for various reasons, Rider's exercise of this skill is limited to her customary form and natural rabbit body and various outfits as appropriate. Unlike her incarnation as a Lancer, transformation into her goddess and master is strictly forbidden. "Even if she likes parties, Ma'am would never be caught dead in this kind of attire or setting!" or so the servant claims. That a familiar divine spirit has already been sighted at the beach several times, all of them coinciding with Rider's rest breaks, is surely an unfounded and scandalous coincidence.

Discernment of Desire
    Insight to see through the
    customer
    opponent's
    character and attribute. At this rank, when it comes to food or drink, she will not be deceived by words or protestations, and can immediately grasp the preferences and mood of another. Truly, a narrowly refined, faultless desire sensor without peer. While it embarrasses her to say so, this skill also extends to...--Well, it is the season.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Centzon Totochtin - Summer Festival of 400 Rabbits
    Type: Anti-Army
    Under normal circumstances, Yuè Tù's Noble Phantasm would be the vitality of a Divine Spirit coursing through her own body. However, as a Rider, she has forcibly inserted herself into the numbers of the Centzon Totochtin, using her overflowing life energy to finance the invocation of many small, rabbit-like phantasmal beasts, multiplying them like... well, bunnies. The Centzon Totochtin were divine beasts who frequently met for parties and festivals of all sorts, associated with fertility and drunkenness. Together, the 400 rabbits represented every stage of intoxication, in all of its good and negative qualities or consequences, from lack of inhibition and boundless confidence to sleepiness and poor judgment, and everything in between.

While small, each rabbit is nevertheless an ancient Phantasmal Beast, with an armor class belying their small size and stature, and speed easily reaching several hundred kilometers per hour. However, their offensive power is relatively low, requiring a large number of them in order to add up to any sizable force. A collection of small, fluffy cannonballs, albeit sometimes off-balance or lacking in depth perception or judgment due to their varying levels of impairment.

However, Rider principally charges them with maintenance of the menial tasks of running their food stall, including gathering supplies, fishing, cleaning, and even cooking. Surprisingly good cooks due to their experience with parties, the beasts are reliable up to a point, although they cannot be trusted not to eat some of the stock and have a tendency to fall asleep or lose their place in mid-task, only increasing Rider's stress and burden as the lone sober tsukkomi rabbit in the group.

It should be said while she believes herself to be their leader, the Centzon themselves view her as an inexperienced kohai who hasn't even taken her first drink yet. But they have confidence in her potential all the same.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 22nd, 2018 at 07:59 PM.

Signature by fumato