Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Magus 2

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Speaking of Irish lore, now I'm kind of curious about how you envision the Lia Fail/Stone of Destiny. That's first thing that came to my mind when talking about the Divine Kingship of Ireland.
    I'm keeping that one a bit close to my chest, but I am planning to address it. I realized while I was sketching out the story that I was already going to be featuring two of the Four Treasures in one way or another, so I decided I might as well go for broke.

But I guess I can say is that I think the stone in the present day is mostly inert. As something that is publicly displayed (you can go to Tara and see the stone right now), by the way the setting works it should be mostly empty of its Mystery by now. But I imagine it'd be pretty important if someone were to, say, try and restore the concept of Sacred Kingship to the island. But who'd go and do something like that?

And also because the Lia Fail is just an objectively funny artifact because all it does in the sagas is scream in the presence of the rightful sovereign.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If perfectly still, even a small pond can contain the infinite blue sky.

Even so, she loved nothing more than to hop from pond to pond, turning the rainborn mirrors into splashes of water and mud.

Transformation necessitates loss. To flow toward a goal is a ruse constructed by reality, the true path forward is to stop.

And yet, among all of her constantly-changing interests, the one to actually capture her attention was a martial art rooted in the freedom attained by controlling one’s own movements and body.

What one must seek to progress is not change, but permanence. Perpetuity. Stagnation. To stay still amidst change is the true path to the center of it all, to that eternal place in which all was still before the beginning.

Nevertheless, the unchanging past never enchanted the girl, her eyes existed to admire the uneasy, dangerous flow that leads to the future.

It was an obvious truth, and her parents did notice it.
    "He must never know", was their conclusion.
    How cruel is it that he learned so soon after, then?

As the girl was put to sleep, enveloped by tragedy and knowing that she’d be gone when she next woke up, she wished to dream of fight and dance.

Janéte 'Encantada', the Own Liner

Name: Janéte Olivino Silvodares
    Alias:
    Own Liner
    Individual Record Belt
    , Encantada
    Nationality: Brazilian
    Birthday: February 3rd
    Height: 176 cm
    Talent: Telling horror Stories
    Attribute: State Permanence
    Origin: Unrest
    Element: Water
    Circuit Quantity/Quality: A+ / D
    Mental Switch: An appropriate object falling onto a pond
    Activation Spell: Abala / Abala-me / Abala-te
    Olivino Crest Core: Tongue, spine and scales of a cuélebre

The Olivino Family.

If one were to enter the family estate of the Olivino Silvodares family, they’d find themselves essentially transported back to the early 1800s. The colonial architecture of the house should be enough to set the tone, but even the garden around it, as well as all visible items and infrastructure seem to be directly from that time period. Though being anachronistic is an extremely common quality for magi families, this place goes a bit beyond that. Time spent around the house will reveal that it is filled with similarly themed furniture, decorations, tools, utensils, etc. There’s a real, conscious effort there to mimic that bygone era and reject anything after it.
    That is true in all but two rooms. In one, state of the art medical equipment seems to be keeping a comatose girl alive, though the mystical emerald glow she seems to emit doesn’t fit in with the modern machinery. The opposite is true in the second room, which is populated by items, books and strange concoctions and smells that seem to reference an even earlier time.

Though usually this house would be filled with members of this strange mage family, only the two occupants of the strange rooms seem to live there at the moment.

The family magecraft centers on State Permanence with the intent of ultimately reaching the root. They seek to develop their spells to such a degree that they’d be able to maintain the state of the soul even after death, not to achieve immortality, but to retain their individuality as their essence returns to the center of it all in a massive gamble to acquire access to the Swirling Fount — the goal of all magi.

That’s not all that is peculiar about this family which originated in the Iberian peninsula. The Olivino family’s head is never the one who receives the Magic Crest, because that’s not all they are passing down through generations. The family heirs are incentivised to have multiple children who are all informed of the arcane and trained in magecraft, and from those, two are chosen: one to become the heir and holder of the Crest, and another to inherit the will of the head of the family. It’s said that their ancient founder was a mixed species who perfected their State Permanence magecraft to such a degree that he was able to crystalize his will so that it’d last long after his death.
    This will is then implanted onto the chosen inheritor, who essentially becomes a reincarnation of the founder. This is not a true reincarnation because the founder is, for all intents and purposes, dead. The crystal doesn’t house his soul, but his thought process and mindset. The crystal will essentially warp the inheritor’s sense of self so that it aligns with the thought process of this long-gone elder.

This method is a solution to the inherent contradiction of their philosophy and the necessary steps that need to be taken by any magus family. They must develop their magecraft and pass it on to new generations, but they must also always keep the concept of stillness and of being stagnant close to the heart of their rituals. Therefore, the heir handles magecraft development while the family head holds all the authority. The plan was to eventually transplant the will of the founder onto the final heir that perfects their magecraft, gaining the best of both worlds.

However, problems arose due to the practice of having many magically-trained children. Inheriting the will of the founder harms and halts multiple body functions, so they can never have their own inheritor. Instead, they must hope that the Magic Crest heir has a child that is sufficiently compatible. The young men and women of this household are trained from childhood without ever knowing if they’ll be chosen and for which role. Those who are not selected are free to follow their own paths, wherever it takes them, but this freedom is only an illusion. Having been raised to understand and practice the stagnant philosophy of their family, these failed magi often develop their own ambitions of continuing the practice that was ingrained within them.
    The path they take, then, is often a substitute to the desired unchanging state of their family: they become vampires.

This family has come to be known as Dead Apostle Cradle. An unusual amount of members end up becoming Dead Apostles in an effort to make up for their lack of crest by transforming their soul permanently in a different way. This fact was obviously not overlooked by the Holy Church, who moved to exterminate the family around the early 1800s and successfully eliminated the founder’s will as well as most members at the time.
    The family did not end there, though. The heir at the time managed to flee to Brazil and adopted the name Silva de Odares when they joined a local family of spellcasters, with whom he restarted the old practices by creating a new crystalized will. In hiding, estranged from even the Clock Tower, they’ve continued their research and development, all the while inadvertedly releasing more vampires onto the world.

History and Character.

Janéte is the current heir of the family, already holding the Magic Crest. Her parents only had one child before her mother died in a tragic accident, which prompted Antônio Olivino Silvodares, her father, to refuse to have other children. Antonio decided to go against the wishes of his brother — Cássio, the current family head — and fled the estate with his daughter instead of remarrying. During this time, Janéte was raised to learn the family magecraft all the same, while still getting to enjoy a relatively normal life alongside her father and a few estranged relatives who took them in.

Janéte grew up a happy and hyperactive kid. Despite their dangerous circumstances, she spent most of her time out of the house, playing around the neighborhood. Or rather, neighborhoods. In an effort to evade both the family head and the Church, she and her family constantly moved from city to city, mostly around the northeast of the country.
    While this kind of constant change would be an issue for most kids, it rarely bothered Janéte, who seemed to make new friends just as easily as she parted ways with them.

Her only source of frustration were her studies, both regular and arcane. Despite her innate talent, she always struggled immensely with the family magecraft, though her father seemed to understand why and never pressed the issue.

On the other hand, she excelled in physical activities and started practicing capoeira from a young age. Incredibly quick on her feet while also being able to maintain a level of focus and rhythmic sense not displayed elsewhere in her life, she was rightfully recognized as a prodigy in all the circles she joined.

This happy life lasted until she was 19, when she arrived home late at night only to see it burned down as her relatives were cut away by Executors. Her father got away from the fight to reach her, only to be murdered by a spell.
    Cássio had found them.

Her uncle had sold them out to the Church so he could use the opportunity to take her back.

Unable to fight against the ancient mage, she was taken back to the family estate and imprisoned there. In the following weeks, he forced her to undergo training only to find that her abilities were unusually lacking, and was shocked to learn that her Origin was entirely opposed to the family magecraft. This contradiction between her self and the attribute granted by the Crest prevented her from reaching any kind of satisfactory State Permanence spellcasting.

He made no effort to hide his disappointment and his plans for her after the discovery: in an effort to neutralize the influence of her origin and perhaps even change it, he was going to put her in a coma and meticulously erase her memories. Everything to essentially make her into a different person, to return her mind and body to the state of inaction it only knew before her birth.

However, as he cast Janéte into the eternal sleep, a green glow enveloped her, preserving her body and nullifying all negative outside interference. Though the reason for this sudden awakening eluded him, the result was nonetheless quite satisfactory.

"Unchanging, forever still. Our efforts are finally bearing fruit."

Or so he thinks.
    While the old man vainly attempts to study the strange phenomenon protecting her uncounscious body, Janéte enjoy a leisure lifestyle away from home.
    But how can that be?

Magecraft.

The State Permanence magecraft of the Olivino Silvodares family has its roots in a variety of closely related Iberian foundations and formulae developed from the role and abilities of monsters and fairies from it.
    The cuélebre, a immortal serpentine dragon, spends its time completely immobile, guarding its treasure and awating the day when it is old enough to finally move and take flight towards a paradise beyond the sea. It is also believed that its spit takes the form of a crystal capable of healing magic.
    That same draconic creature is said to keep anjanas, female fairies, as prisioners. These beings are also closely related to the mouriscas, enchanted mouras, female water spirits who guard the treasure of their people while under an eternal sleep spell. Some say they are the souls of real maidens, kept in this world by some occult magic.
    When the family moved to Brazil, they managed to develop Magical Foundations that still tapped into these same foundations, as the land had already been engraved by plenty of Portuguese traditions. Still, as time went by they made use of uniquely Brazilian traditions such as the Yara mermaid, tough the nature of the their philosophy did mean their never reached out to take advantage of the rich variety of foundations to be found in such a diverse land.

Uninterrupted Sleep Vigil
    Permanence. The lonely sleep of mouriscas.

Vigília-Adormecida Ininterrupta. Her body is made to accept the use of the Crest's attribute by the ensuing coma, but her mind lashes out against the thought of being controlled. An instinctual reaction has created a higher ritual composed of numerous other spells engraved into her Magic Crest by her predecessors. The body closes itself off from negative influences of the outside world for the sake of preserving the sleep it has entered while still keeping the mind active so that it may continue its vigil.
    Own Liner
    Individual Record Belt
    Summoning Ritual

Evocation. The perfect reflection in a water pond. The mouriscas as enduring ghosts.

Ritual de Invocação de Auto-Liner. Astral Projection is a common practice among her family, and spiritual evocation is not uncommon either. This is an original spell that draws from these practices but was entirely developed by her during the unsuing months of mentally active coma. Being unable to move but still able to feel and think was truly hell for her, desperation led to this epiphany.
    By evoking her own spirit as a familiar, she is essentially able to live life regularly apart from her body. Though not all spirits are able to influence the world, the amount of magical energy she can generate is more than enough to allow her to create a body capable of interacting with the world.
    Armada Quebrada
    Permanence. An unchanging body of water.

Magi usually have to worry about increasing both strength and endurance when using self-reinforcement, lest their attack ends up hurting themselves, but Janéte can focus entirely on speed and strength. She can use this State Permanence spell to return her limbs to normal after dealing blows strong enough to shatter her own body in the process. Just like the violent waves crashing against rock don't affect the
    ocean
    body
    at all, so too the impact of her blows break into splashes of liquid spiritual essence that inevitably flow back into place. Though this techinique should theoretically allow her to ignore any physical damage, regardless of source, the crashing wave image it holds means it is only active when the bodily destruction is a result fo her own strength.
    Aú Amor
    Permanence. The seductive mouriscas. The enchanting mermaid.

The high incidence of vampires in the family has naturally resulted in some of the legitimate heirs pursuing vampire-adjacent magecraft, such as their Mystic Eyes of Enchantment. Rather than eyes that change the mental state of a target, this magecraft simply 'locks-in' a passing feeling for a longer period of time, meaning the user still has to elict an emotional response naturally.
    Rather than using this to charm other people through her eyes, Janéte instead utilizes this spell to create Mystic Hands, Face, Feet or Knees that maintain the attention directed at them for only a short while, long enough to throw off the opponent's perception. A highly effective techinique against unprepared adversaries, but not very efficient to use repeatedly.
    Bate Bamba
    Permanence. The constant flow of a stream. The unseen, unceasing currents.

A State Permanence spell meant to carry momentum longer than it should naturally last, allowing one to continue the flow of movement even when suddenly changing direction. An addition over her own high level performance in capoeira meant to patch any mistakes caused by real-combat situations.
    Saliva Curativa
    Permanence. The purifying element of water. The cuélebre's mythical saliva.

A spell that negate a harming physical change to the body that has already happened, expending magical energy through the medium of water to return it to normal. Due to the State Permanence attribute, it requires an acute awareness of one's own anatomical blueprint so it can be returned to the state before the change and cannot be used on other people.
    Instead of generating water for the healing process, Janéte usually just spits on her wound mid-battle and returns to the fray.
    La Escama Imaginaria
    Permanence. The growing invulnerabity of cuélebres. The eternal beauty of fairies.

A spell that protects the user from harm, decreasing the chance that your body will differentiate from your internal blueprint, essentially decreasing damage or effectiveness of spells and attacks that target the physical.
    Its said that the creator of this spell was so proficient at it that he manged to prevent aging entirely, and that even after his death, his body never decayed.
    Movimiento Necesario
    Reinforcement. The cuélebre's unmoving life. Its final jouney beyond the horizon.

All spells that prevent change have to do something with the negated energy. Though usually it is slowly dissipated as the magus moves and utilizes other magecraft, this spell stores it on ethereal bat wings that, when fully developed, allow one to expend it on a quick and abnormaly strong attack that crushes everything on its way. Usually this carries a massive risk to the caster as well, but Janéte's Armada Quebrada can easily offset such dangers.

Day of Decisive Battle

Eventually, Janéte will need to confront the family head. As her sleep continues over the years, it's unlikely he'll be content in simply observing, waiting and studying from afar. It's a future that she is unconsciously pushing away at the moment, ignoring the trauma and hardship she has suffered by maintaining her current lifestyle as long as possible.

Creator's Notes
    Spoiler:
    There it is, a living person... kinda. Though I started with just someone using water magic to enhance capoeira, the concept canibalized by the whole idea around her family. I somehow also ended up with a capoeirista with little to no African culture involved, which is weird. I mean the sheet even has Spanish in it, but it just headed this way naturally as I sought to insert a family with old history in a young country.
    And no I didn't accidentaly make my first magus into a servant anyway I don't know what you mean.
    Last edited by pinetree; March 26th, 2023 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cuélebre I mean, Janéte Olivino Silvodares:
    A very enjoyable read. I must say, I really like the narrative direction by which the sheet is written. I need to copy that sometimes. However, my impression is that you probably put too much emphasis to her family circumstances and background. While her family history is pretty interesting in its own and does help establishing the nature of her magecraft, it does feel like her character and individuality got somewhat shafted, which is pretty ironic considering the description of State Permanence magecraft. Maybe that's the point, but I really would love to see how Janéte can shine on her own, free from the shenanigans of her family.
    Last edited by Kamera; March 18th, 2023 at 07:40 AM.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I agree with that. I did realize at one point that despite sectioning off the family history to avoid exactly that, it was still the subject of the next part anyway. I think part of it is thinking as if I'm writing a Servant (it's been quite a while since I wrote anything extensive that isn't one).
    Like, defining the surrounding context first, giving snippets of personality, letting the skills do part of the characterization work and then closing it off with a character defining NP is generally how I structure things... Except there's no NP to serve as the climax and her "skills" are tightly tied to the family anyway. I also found it hard to make her feel like a TM mage rather than an extension of the mythology behind her magecraft.
    It was a fun first try though, glad you liked it.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I enjoyed the read as well. Each ability is nicely established within a mystery. That a personality section is missing wasnt noticed until i read kameras comment. Sheet also brings back some oldschool aspects like the decisive battle, the mental switch and stuff like that.
    While reading, I had the feeling you were pretty hyped to release this sheet, because there is an (for you) unusual amount of typos in there.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    While reading, I had the feeling you were pretty hyped to release this sheet, because there is an (for you) unusual amount of typos in there.
    Welp, classic me. I'll give it another read when I have the time. Thanks for the comment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I think part of it is thinking as if I'm writing a Servant.
    Like, defining the surrounding context first, giving snippets of personality, letting the skills do part of the characterization work and then closing it off with a character defining NP is generally how I structure things... Except there's no NP to serve as the climax and her "skills" are tightly tied to the family anyway. I also found it hard to make her feel like a TM mage rather than an extension of the mythology behind her magecraft.
    In order to make a magus sheet using a Servant-like structure, you first need to conceptualize and adapt certain sections and parts into the format you're familiar with. Both servant and magus sheets often have two main parts: Characterization (lore, background, personality, history, relationship, etc) and Abilities (parameters, skills, NPs, magecraft, armaments, etc). This is generally how any OC sheet is structured. Nonetheless, for Servant Sheets specifically, the Abilities is typically the one that is given emphasis; while for Magus Sheets, the Characterization is the one often focused.

Depending on the writer, the ratio between Characterization and Abilities can vary wildly, and often times, as you've pointed out, it is also possible and even necessary to imbue some Characterization into the description of the Abilities. Though not as common, the opposite is also possible, through narrative showcasing, for example. I think this is exactly the key to success for writing any OC sheets. You would want the abilities to also convey some bits of character, but also for the introductory texts to inform what the character is capable of. For example, I think you can also insert an equivalent of "character-defining NP" into a magus sheet by putting all of their signature magecraft in a single umbrella, like Flatt's Chaos Magic, or though a particularly unique spell, like Emiya's UBW, or a special armament; like Bazett's Fragarach.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maaaan, it's only been a few days and already we got quite a good amount of new OCs posted. It's nice to see. And I'll admit I'm happy about it because, well, it's nice to see, plus I got more mage and non-mage examples to go off of. Haven't read them all buuut...

I just wanna say that I love Candis, @Spartacus. Because yeah also am a sucker for dinosaurs and, as Gl4re said, her fossil magecraft is really creative. It almost feels so obvious. I'll admit my favorite part was which bones you used. Like the Protogryphon backpack. That and the Gigantotyphon are my favs of her Mystic Codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    You can discuss it here. Any type of engagement to keep this thread from being perpetually half-dead would be very welcome.
    Weeeelll then I'll talk about the OC ideas I got so far here then...that are very barebones but, well, I wanna do at some point so help would be nice.

One is a Filipino Holy Church member that wants to rise to the "top" of the organization because she is somewhat delusional in her dream of instead eliminating heresies, she wants to "convert" them like how the Spaniards converted all the "heretics" in the Philippines into "proper worshippers of God" and thus wants to do the same...by any means necessary. So she would be willing join a Holy Grail War, pretending to be a magus/hapless individual who happens to have summoned a Servant, to gain power. Thinking she's an Executor though I don't know what kind of abilities she'd have that would be unique to her. Maybe knowing eskrima as her martial art instead of Kirei's bajiquan and maybe some prayers/spells based on Santo Niño? Latter depends on what I can find out about it and can use, since I never really looked into it much.

Idea two is a villainous husband and wife duo of a magus and a psychic because this inspired me:

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Fair on both counts tbh.
    "One-shot" is pretty much the perfect encapsulation of the thought process that went into her, as "random KnK villain" was essentially my personal prompt. Shiki would hear about a weird school in the middle of nowhere, Europe, bada bing bada boom.
    As for the Buddhist conception of ESP, I'll admit I pretty much stole from how FGO conceptualizes it with Shiki/Fujino. The Triloka was just a convenient sorting system, if anything.
    I don't have anything concrete in abilities other than "psychic has an ability that helped magus with his research but is, well, horrific and/or fatal to others and they fell in love on the way. And may or may not have killed his parents since her magic circuits may or may not be good for 'breeding' and husband is like 'nope imma kill you so you can't stop me'." Because I thought "remember power of love trope? yeah how about i give that to villains too so that any protagonists trying to deal with them has to contend with a berserking other half should one go down".
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Encanta: A sheet so intriguing visually I had to get off mobile to actually read it because the formatting was basically impossible otherwise.
    I really like this. Her family's goals feel like a clever mirror of the Tohsaka path to the Root. I agree her own identity is a little muddled, but frankly I'm guilty of being overly reliant on family history for mage profiles too; the real story comes out when she's used in another piece of writing.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe
    I don't have anything concrete in abilities other than "psychic has an ability that helped magus with his research but is, well, horrific and/or fatal to others and they fell in love on the way. And may or may not have killed his parents since her magic circuits may or may not be good for 'breeding' and husband is like 'nope imma kill you so you can't stop me'." Because I thought "remember power of love trope? yeah how about i give that to villains too so that any protagonists trying to deal with them has to contend with a berserking other half should one go down".
    Flattered to have been at all inspirational, and looking forward to the final product. Bonnie and Clyde type toxic love is pure kino if done right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe View Post
    Weeeelll then I'll talk about the OC ideas I got so far here then...that are very barebones but, well, I wanna do at some point so help would be nice.

One is a Filipino Holy Church member that wants to rise to the "top" of the organization because she is somewhat delusional in her dream of instead eliminating heresies, she wants to "convert" them like how the Spaniards converted all the "heretics" in the Philippines into "proper worshippers of God" and thus wants to do the same...by any means necessary. So she would be willing join a Holy Grail War, pretending to be a magus/hapless individual who happens to have summoned a Servant, to gain power. Thinking she's an Executor though I don't know what kind of abilities she'd have that would be unique to her. Maybe knowing eskrima as her martial art instead of Kirei's bajiquan and maybe some prayers/spells based on Santo Niño? Latter depends on what I can find out about it and can use, since I never really looked into it much.
    For your Filipino Executor, I suggest developing her affiliation and abilities around the Jesuit Mission, since these guys are the first thing that came to my mind with the concept of "radical catholic conversionism".

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    And now my watch has ended. My tenure as the Ireland Guy is at an end:

Guénon’s Fiery Emissary
    Chanda Mahanta

"Never ask me 'why.' The answer is always 'why not?'"

Parameters:
    STR D
    END D
    AGI C
    MAN A
    LCK B

Element: Fire
    Attribute: Conversion

Circuit Quantity C
    Circuit Quality C
    Composition Standard

General Information

Pronouns She/Her Age 28
    H/W 160cm/52kg Alignment Neutral Good
    Faction Wandering Sea Origin Creation and Destruction

Background
    Chanda's family wasn't always connected to the Wandering Sea. Born and raised in Manipur, India, her family was one that had adopted the Clock Tower's mode of Magecraft, sending prospective heirs off to study with the Department of Astromancy. Chanda, having been born the second child, although she harbored great potential, was never considered a suitable heir. While her older brother showed less potential, what potential he showed was within the field of Astromancy the family had chosen as its calling, while Chanda's inclinations had always been elsewhere, buried in the stories of gods and heroes with awesome divine weaponry she had grown up with. The family largely dismissed this interest as impractical in the modern age, but Chanda persisted in her private studies, aiming to emulate the celestial weapons of bygone epics.

In a different world, she might have sought out the Atlas Institute, but instead, Chanda sought out the legendary Wandering Sea. She passed through the gate of Guénon, Gate of Storage, and whatever she managed to accomplish to get inside is a secret known only to her. Supposedly, she had first sought to open Ganne with a device that was ultimately deemed too dangerous to employ before she had received future training. As the "storage of the gods," Guénon seemed more suited to her temperament anyway.

An independent researcher and a relative newcomer, Chanda is fairly low on the pecking order in an organization like the Wandering Sea. She has thus far managed to ingratiate herself into the power structure by being one of the few people who can leave the Wandering Sea with any regularity, acting as an emissary on behalf of members who are not in a similar situation but would like to keep regular contact with research partners outside Baldanders. Fascinated with energy, Chanda’s primary object of study is a fragment of the Divine Core of Agni, the Hindu god of fire, used both as a power source and key component of her Magecraft.

Personality
    Chanda sees herself as a maker first and foremost, even if the things she makes usually end up being the kinds of things that create explosions. Not that she seems to entirely mind. A pretty standoffish person, she is much more comfortable in the company of her inventions than other people, often going days or weeks without speaking to another human being, absorbed in her work.
    She cannot leave a problem unsolved and often fusses over minor irregularities until they're perfect, not even realizing how deeply stuck in a routine she's gotten until someone shakes her out of it. It's not that she is cold or unsociable - otherwise she would be a poor emissary - but simply that social contact reduces her energy, while tinkering adds to it. You don't approach her to get a sparkling conversationalist, you approach her because you have a practical problem that needs to be solved. All the better if the problem you need solved is either “something is without power” or “something is un-exploded.”

Smokes like a chimney.

Abilities

Fire Travel

In Hinduism, the emissary of the gods and the conduit between gods and men is the fire god Agni. This is because Agni is not merely a god of fire in an abstract sense. Agni is Fire. Every flame, from the ceremonial cremation fire that ushers the dead to Naraka, to the gas-fired stovetops of every kitchen in the world, is connected through Agni. Leveraging this connection, Chanda can use fire as a mode of transportation, converting her own body into thermal energy and emerging from any source of fire she knows the location of. In the modern day, where electric lights have also been accepted as a form of conduit for Agni, they can substitute for a fire in a pinch, although the light will usually explode in the aftermath. Nobody likes getting showered in shards of vacuum tube first thing in the morning. It does make her quite valuable for members of Guénon who still maintain contacts in the outside world, since she can use this ability to get in and out of the Wandering Sea, often acting as a messenger on behalf of those who cannot easily leave.

Teleportation is nominally impossible in the modern world of Magecraft, considered an infringement of the rules that approaches the status of True Magic. As a Magus from the Wandering Sea, Chanda's built different, although exposure to the world outside of the Wandering Sea continues to erode away at the Divine Core fragment that powers this ability, weakening it each time she leaves Baldanders. In the future, she may just find herself with no way back...

Mystic Code Teen Baan
    Modeled on a weapon of the same name, a possession of the warrior-turned-god Barbarika, the Teen Baan is the only Mystic Code Chanda travels with outside of the Wandering Sea. Takes the form of a sphere roughly the size of a soccer ball that she commonly keeps in a travel bag. The original Teen Baan contained three arrows - one to appoint enemies, one to appoint allies, and the third to dispatch the former whilst protecting the latter. The Mystic Code contains three similar functions. The first is a target acquisition and designation system, linked to Chanda’s own Magic Circuits, allowing her to designate friend from foe by putting a certain amount of magical energy through the Teen Baan. Once all targets in a space have been designated, the Mystic Code will gather thermal energy from the surrounding space and convert it into magical energy. It can gather this energy from a wide area, but the rate of conversion is dependent on how the thermal energy is expressed. The closer it is to being “fire,” the better, with secondary sources including internal combustion engines, electrical circuits and even nuclear power plants, in a pinch. The collection is normally passive and represents a fraction absorbed from across various sources in a wide geographical area, but in emergency situations it can siphon greater amounts of energy from specific sources in a smaller area (such as draining a building of electricity.)

Against designated hostiles, it can dispense this accumulated energy as precision attacks in the form of small, rapid-fire bursts of concentrated heat, akin to magic bullets. Should the problem be too large for precision attacks to matter, the energy can also be dispersed in larger torrent of flame, what Chanda has euphemistically called its “Agneyastra Protocol.” It will attempt to shield designated friendlies with barriers composed of magical energy, but the more targets it has to distribute the energy between, the weaker each individual barrier becomes. The saving grace is that the barriers are particularly good at providing thermal insulation.

Creator's notes
    So I think it’s pretty obvious to see the seams where I sort of…spliced together two different character ideas to see if they would work in concert. I think they kinda work, but I could’ve probably done more with either on their own.

Still, it came about from reading through my copy of the Rigveda and thinking the idea of all fire being interconnected was just Too Rad to not do something with, and the Wandering Sea seemed like a good fit - her side gig as a weapons maker is maybe treading on Atlas Institute territory a little bit though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    And now my watch has ended. My tenure as the Ireland Guy is at an end:
    i refuse to read it. so you stay our ireland guy.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Chanda Mahanta: Nice, very rare to see a Wandering Sea magus, and this is a pretty good example to follow for anyone else trying to make one. Her abilities sounds OP at first impression, but then again Wandering Sea mages are known to be hax, so that's pretty appropriate. I agree with your own assessment that maybe focusing on weapon-making is more of an Atlas thing, but maybe you could've simply tied it more into Baldanders territory of Bodily Modification by going full cyborg like my Charlotte. Other than that, pretty cool character.

Blog Entries
    The Modern Helsing
    Bertrand Stoker Creciente

"Just your friendly neighborhood monster slayer, at your service!”

Parameters

STR: B+
    END: B+
    AGI: B+
    MAN: E
    LUK: A
    Element: Water

Circuit Quantity E
    Circuit Quality E
    Circuit Composition Normal

General Information
    Pronouns He/Him Age 29
    H/W 178 cm/77 kg Alignment Chaotic Neutral
    Faction Clock Tower (Current Client)
    Coffin & Casket Detective Agency
    Origin Slaughter

Background

“Once upon a time, a man slew a monster.

“What the– you can’t be complaining that it’s not specific enough yet! I haven’t even gotten to the second sentence! Now sit your butt down and listen, ‘fore I whack it quiet myself!

“Ahem, anyways.

“Once upon a time, a man slew a monster. ‘Twas a grand ordeal, and not a victory without sacrifice, but victory nonetheless. He and his allies saved the day, perhaps even the world, and were ready to go their separate ways.

“But that man knew he would not last long. During the ordeal he had contracted a sickness, not of the body but of the soul. A kind of rot that even he and his diamond mind were unable to deduce. Knowing he could not simply die, that man wrote the one thing he was certain would grab the attention of everyone ‘round:

“Write a book.

“No, it wasn’t enough to keep his knowledge within these claustrophobic walls. If the world was going to be helped, everyone needed to know it. ‘Course he changed some details here and there. None of his true allies are mentioned in that book, after all. And, hell, most of the world thinks of it as fictional but, people have definitely been thinking of it.

“That alone could have been enough, but that man was just not the type to do one thing in preparation for his death. No, this was a man of layers. So many of ‘em that you’d be troubled to find any kind of core– sorry, I’m distracting myself, haha.

“He needed a contingency. And no, no mechanism or law or common knowledge, he needed people. A group. A solid, solo group detached from the politics of crown, faith, or standing. Inconspicuous, but specialists that anyone could rely on. Before his death, with the help of some friends, that man founded the Coffin & Casket.

“Monster hunting extraordinaires. We even call ourselves that straight up– you know, so everyone thinks we’re loons. But those who know, know. And those who don’t know and come to us anyways. Well, their problems mysteriously go away. Ain’t that great? We get to play without rules!

“Whaddya mean, ‘I’m asking about you’? Fella, the Coffin & Casket is me. You ain’t get me without knowing where I’m from, you feel?

“Ah if you’re feeling so insistent, I’ll give you the abridged version. The name’s Bertrand Stoker Creciente. I ain’t the president, the secretary, or even a trusted senior. But I damn well am the best monster hunter you’ll find on both sides of the globe. The folks at the Church? I could smear ‘em! ‘Fact, I hear they employ more monsters than people nowadays. Hah!

“Anyways, here’s my business card. I’ve gotta scram. You know how it is, sensitive business. If there’s ever a problem, you know how to reach me now, eh?

“Adios! I hope we never see each other again!”

Personality

For someone known as the ‘Modern Day Helsing,’ Bertrand gives off the impression that he swings more than he has. No one would be faulted for thinking him a barker more than a biter.

In fact, it seems that name came around because he began calling himself that. Any interaction with his coworkers will paint him as a useless sleazebag who sticks his nose in wherever he wants, without decency, tact, and certainly without asking. With all this in mind, the image of someone annoying certainly forms in the mind’s eye.

However, Bertrand is someone who hates failing to live up to his reputation. When it comes to danger he goes headfirst, disregarding protocol that Coffin & Casket has so diligently honed for a century. And if there are perceived rivals on the field, the chances of him going haywire multiply. It’s as though he can’t even entertain the idea of losing to ‘A bunch of stuck-up walking piles of ash,’ or so he says.

Bertrand’s heart is branded on his sleeve in this way. The only way to make sure things don’t go terribly wrong is to just go along with him– or so he insists– but the proof is that what he does is destined to go wrong anyways.

At the same time, a shadow belies his honesty. Even in his more personal escapades, Bertrand keeps people at distance. Might it be a sense of duty or responsibility? No, everyone would say that he has no respect for either of those ideas. Or perhaps, rather than keeping people at distance, he continues to run away from people and dives headfirst into danger… whatever it is, not even his colleagues have much to say about what Bertrand ‘is,’ other than the president, who keeps shut for everyone under their employ.

The simple truth is that Bertrand has no aptitude for planning, tactics, or so on. In terms of ‘monster slaying,’ he has all the brazen qualities to qualify and beyond. But as a ‘person’ Bertrand is subpar, often failing to consider things such as collateral damage. The most he is capable of is paying attention to his peers, but if they get harmed because of him he says something to the effect of, ‘They should have just left me at it!’

A man without limit, in every sense. One day he’ll get himself into trouble he can’t squeeze out of– and boy won’t that be the day!

Abilities

Iron Plate Effect - Stoker Style
    The Iron Plate Effect is a martial arts technique of the Burial Agency. This is Coffin & Casket’s own adaptation of it, named for the company’s founder. Rather than simply throwing, the Stoker Style focuses on piercing and cutting. To be a competent member of Coffin & Casket, you must be at least proficient in this technique.

Bertrand himself is capable of piercing through metal beams with his Stakes. The impact of the Stoker Style won’t send you flying, but it will one-hundred percent skewer you all the way through. There are others in Coffin & Casket who have their own adaptations of the Stoker Style, but Bertrand considers himself ‘classical.’

Monster Slayer Techniques
    Simply put, a collection of techniques that Bertrand uses to hunt beasts, all the way from actual knowledge to preparation of items. Coffin & Casket’s interest isn’t in eradication, but preventing encroachment onto the mundane world while maintaining a relationship with 'the other side'. They thus differ from many other organizations who deal with Mysteries. To these people, monsters are not heresies or objects of studies, but things which endanger people. There is another specialist who deals with it, but these techniques, by necessity, will see use against mages as well.

Under Coffin & Casket, one is also proficient in Stakes. These are unique weapons that can target not just a physical body, but spiritual bodies as well. Stakes are best used in melee, but do not themselves ‘kill things.’ Instead, a Stake is intended to keep ‘keeping things in place,’ so that the wielder can properly slay the monster.

For Bertrand though, his preference is ‘complete destruction.’ He’s a bit too classical.

Others will also usually have magecraft specialized for monster slaying. While Bertrand possesses magic circuits, everyone recalls how surprised he was to learn he had them on the first day of employment. Needless to say, magecraft is beyond his wits.

Creator's Notes

My first entry into new CaM... Isn't a magus at all, lol. I mentioned a bit ago doing my own sort of 'Extraordinary League of Gentlemen'-type story set in the Nasuverse. Consider this a foray into that.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    "The statement 'this statement is a lie', fundamentally, is nothing out of the ordinary. 'This is true mystery', on the other hand, is deeply paradoxical."

Name: Felix Pompeo-Elea

Also Known As: The Absurdist

Species: Human, Magus

Blood Type: AB

Place of Origin: Campania, Italy

Birthday: February 29

TRAITS
    Circuit Quantity A+ — It's not about quality.
    Circuit Quality D — It's about quantity.
    Circuit Composition — Abnormal at first, and simultaneously normal. It is something akin to an illusion, or a painting whose eerie eyes follow you as you move. The mana which regularly flows through a magus seems impossibly still in Felix, and though it does not hinder his spell-casting abilities, it does not provide any supernatural boosts either. Simply put, it is odd to be odd.
    Affinity — Fire, Water
    Attribute — Apagoge
    Origin — Inertia

BOND Department of Modern Magecraft Theory
    Rumors spread in the Department of Modern Magecraft Theory about a peculiar man. They say that students who find themselves spiraling into a depression, students who are moments before the deadline, or even professors who've lost sight of their goal, come to meet this person, and suddenly an epiphany dawns on them. They describe him as a "magical therapist", a person who disects not a magus's mental health, but their grasp on their own theories. It is the equivalent of brainstorming with that one coworker that just won't concede, but won't bring anything new to the table either. No matter who comes to meet the therapist, they all agree on this: magecraft theory and formulas improve under his scrutiny. Though he is referred to as a "therapist" for magecraft, Felix Pompeo-Elea prefers the title "the Absurdist"—he believes very certain things, and yet tackles others through the lense that nothing makes sense, and everything is incomprehensible. By creating critical paradoxes in the client's way of thinking, Felix invigorates a new sense of passion and a better understanding of the subject at hand in a previously clueless magus.

"An important aspect of absurdism is that it does not involve only certain situations, but life as a whole. When constructing your formulas, remember that motion is an illusion; a blaze of fire could never motion over a field, and thus your spell could never work, but it could manifest upon it in gradual, deliberate steps, through particular placement. Or, else, if upon a fire you drop a bucket of water, the flames will never cease; it is the displacement of the fire itself which quells it, not the interaction between water and fire, or even the blocking of oxygen."

BOND School of Thought
    The Eleatics are a group of Pre-Socratic philosophers who firmly reject the epistemological validity of sense experience, and instead used logic to decide on what's true and what's not. In reference to magecraft, this is an ambitious but inefficient way of thinking. Pompeo-Eleatics present differently—to deceive the planet is unnecessary as long as you follow its logic. You must agree, first, that motion is impossible. Then, agree that the World operates as a paradox. At last, pick up your leg and get moving. That theory of motion and logic slightly contradict older variations of Eleatic thought, but this contradiction is seen by the family members of the Pompeo-Elea branch as something intrinsic in all magecraft systems.

"In a race, the quickest runner can never overtake the slowest, since the pursuer must first reach the point whence the pursued started, so that the slower must always hold a lead. Achilles, in all his glory, could never defeat the tortoise. If that does not convince you, then what must you say about the arrow? If time is limitless and infinite, then isn't it logical to propose smaller dots of time between movements? And then, is it not logical to say that what is between those two points of movement, is unmoving? Now, then. How could that arrow regain its momentum after every smidgen of immovability? I'd say, the archer is simply rather good."

Chaos Magecraft allows one to mix and match between foundations based on one's own beliefs, while Paradox Magecraft is achieved by breaking down foundations and exploiting their most basic miscalculations. The scriptures of the Church rely on the idea that God is almighty and all-capable—can God create something even he himself cannot destroy? The Nordic Runes rely on the idea that symbols possess power, but do they remain efficient against a man who's blind? Does the song of a siren refer to one who's deaf? All these contradictions, those clauses, are then used directly in Paradox Magecraft to dispel and disavow. The two foundations are opposite, and yet similar in nature.
    Eleatics, who venture most prominently into paradoxes of the senses, directly use Epistemological Paradox Magecraft and are oft mercenaries who seek and hunt those who are assigned Sealing Designations of the Hermit variation.

The Pompeo-Eleatics deny mercenary jobs. They've returned to the trade of scholastic study and came to accept the world is absurd; they've changed their ways, and no longer simply deny. Birthed in the 19th century, there was a new conviction among the Pompeo-Eleatics that Felix enjoys superbly: if something is absurd, it is real and it is everywhere. An arrow which rides along an infinite stretch of time stops, and yet proceeds onwards. Achilles who races the tortoise does indeed surpass it, but will forever stay behind. The paradox does not exclude its opposite, and truth lies in both descriptions. It is true that motion doesn't exist, and it is also true that the World accepts motion.

BOND The Sickness Unto Death
    Felix had lived his life salivating at "experience".

His mother, the heir of the Pompeo-Eleatics, had made his birth a complicated display of confirmation and rejection, so he could truly count as a paradox himself, and thus attain greatness in this uncertain world. Through a feast of pomegranates and rituals of bacchanalia, the family twisted what Felix eventually would become to "Inertia", the impossible force that motions onwards, though it is fake and meaningless. As far as the family is concerned, the only thing that truly existed at that moment was Felix himself, and Felix alone. He was the only paradox which they could experience in earnest, the only object in an ocean of experiences derived from the senses.
    He was privileged in experiences, but never in health. His soul was destined to perish young, for even in sleep and meditation it barreled through, always losing energy. Everything came and went in seconds: sickness, pleasure, anger, disdain. Felix always lived full lives in single moments, every day a universe, every year a Root of itself. As death came by at night, all bonds created yesterday were lost, friendships and whatnot obliterated in motion.

"I don't forget, not really. I experience nostalgia on a far greater scale than anyone else, that's all. What might take you decades to reminisce on will take me minutes. Lord El-Melloi caught me crying over spilled milk, once—how could I explain that the broken glass was everything to me? Others might call me a crybaby, but I disagree. Tears express nostalgia for innocence, and an appeal to the essence of being."

BOND Credo Quia Absurdum
    I believe because it is absurd. I believe because the World is absurd. I believe because nothing but the absurd is the World.
    The agent believes that the sun is always shining, but could the agent be dreaming? If the agent dreams, he would not be aware of the dream, and thus the sun could do a myriad of actions but shine.
    The Eleatics since ancient time do not concern themselves with spellcraft, but Mystic Codes most prominently. They believe that the physical manifestation of paradoxes is more supreme than the theoretical application of such. In addition to Mystic Codes, they employ the Sixth Imaginary Factor thusly — the suffering of humanity, which Daemons are meant to solve, is born in uncertainty; paradoxes showcase impossible uncertainties—> Daemons must solve Paradoxes. The nature of the Affinity Apagoge makes this welding of Daemons part of the Pompeo-Eleatics' right of passage, and denies Daemon Possession. Daemons are normally attuned to Mystic Codes crafted by the main family, but Felix himself is capable of fair craftsmanship too.

THE TORTOISE & THE ARROW
    A bow and arrow construct which summarizes the notion that motion is impossible. Felix, who still harbors wishes deep within, says it was born from the desire to understand why things wither and disappear. Why, if nothing ever moves, does everything rush past him. The bow itself is made of tortoise shells, melted together by a blacksmith magus affiliated with the Eleatics—the paradox is built within the arrow, but requires the shells to sip the concept of "nothing can ever surpass anything". The Sixth Imaginary Factor, here, solves the paradox (if nothing can surpass anything, and motion is a lie, how did the arrow hit the target?) by indicating that the arrow itself is further than the target, creating a situation in which physical contact with the arrow is impossible to avoid.

THE RAVEN
    All ravens are black. All things which are not black are not ravens. An apple is neither black nor a raven, so it is further evidence for the argument that all ravens are black. By creating this loop of confirmations, one can reach any desired conclusion. The Raven is trapped within a bird cage, and Felix describes it as his own heart yearning to escape the explainable, his wish for ultimate absurdity. By affirming a logically contrapositive statement, one can strengthen the original assumption. All men named Felix are powerful. All men not named Felix are not powerful. A woman who is neither named Felix nor powerful affirms the second statement, which counts as evidence that Felix is indeed powerful. The Raven acts as an amplifier, a beacon which can apply temporary paradoxes as miniature Marbles. It can only affect the wielder of the bird cage.

THE GRAND HOTEL
    Imagine walking into a big, beautiful, hotel, looking for a room. How big? Infinitely big. This hotel has a countably infinite number of rooms. However, all the rooms are currently occupied by a countably infinite number of guests. One might assume that the hotel would not be able to accommodate you, let alone more guests, but this is false. In order to accommodate you, the hotel could, hypothetically, move the guest in room one to room two. Simultaneously, the guest in room two could be moved to three, and so on, which would move every guest from their current room, x, to a new room, x+1. As there are infinite rooms, everyone would get a new room, and now, room one is totally vacant. Felix sees the Grand Hotel, which is trapped in a cloak, as another anchor to the absurd. As one who dwells in nonsense and paradoxes, and is himself an impossibility, the idea that the World will always have more room for someone like him is heartwarming. Felix can use the Grand Hotel to dwell in any spot, move through every physical object and exist in spaces which vehemently deny living humans.
    Originally, the Grand Hotel was used by the Pompeo-Eleatics to access the Root, but it has failed miserably, and the entire mission was abandoned, along with any ambition to try again. Felix prefers it that way.

BOND Reductio ad absurdum
    "This world which I touch doesn't exist, not for me, at least. The sand beneath my feet, the trees I see before me, will be reduced to the absurd by tomorrow. I'd judge that the world is false, if you'd let me. I exist, that's all I know. Me, myself, and thought itself. Your ideas exist, your desires, your passions, but not you. You will be reduced to the absurd, too. I cannot deny this fate of yours, not a single man can."

"..."

"Once you're aware of the absurd, you can never return from it, I'm afraid—the confrontation between the need for meaning and the irrationality of it all has taken me by the throat and hadn't given way since the day I first learned to speak. But, I accepted the proposition long ago. You may not."

"..."

"Life will be lived all the better without meaning or purpose, and only experiences can pave the way to true happiness. Do not restrict yourself to what is true and what is false, let yourself see a world; it is not the quality of each breath you take, it's the quantity. Give the void color, for me, if not for anyone else."

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

BOND On The Self

The Day of Decisive Battle

Beneath a train, so high in the sky, drowned in a river or burned alive. All these methods are imaginary to Felix, who will face something far greater. In one of his escapades, he will come across a plane that far exceeds him, entities of greater Problem-Solving Prowess (Greater Daemons) who will judge and perceive him. Stuck there, wrapped in the Grand Hotel, holding onto the cage and the bow, he will come to understand one simple thing: he too, is a paradox. He too must be solved—he could bring only what he's sure of, only what he perceives as true and sincere. Beliefs, thoughts, concepts and himself. Without a friend that stands above purpose, he will surely perish.

Author's Deranged Notes

A mix of Zeno's Eleatics and Albert Camus's Absurdism, both ways of thinking that reject the notion that the world has some pre-defined truths to it; one rejects that what you experience is true, the other rejects that what you seek is right. Also, insert Daywhole joke. I never made a magus before, so I'm rather proud of what I have, even if it's not perfect. Next time, I'll mess with Golden Ratios and the Fibonacci Sequence, methinks. Or maybe book burning...
    Last edited by Salt Pillar; March 20th, 2023 at 03:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    I just want to say, these two looks amazing, but I don't have my laptop right now, so I can only give a full review tomorrow (or until someone else does it better)

Chanda: Admittedly, I’m pretty out of the loop when it comes to stuff like FGO’s newer Wandering Sea stuff, so maybe I’m wrong when I say she doesn’t strike me as particularly Wandering Sea-ish? She’s strong, sure, but not really seeing a mindset that’s radically different from a regular CT mage.

Cute tho

Bertrand: Very fun. Would listen to him ramble about half made up stories at a bar somewhere. Since he’s responsible for preventing Phantasmal Species from screwing stuff up in regular society, would he not be hanging out down in Albion a lot?

Felix: Incredible. Full and complete understanding of not only the character concept, but the Magecraft itself–and most importantly, how they inform the other. Rare is the case when absurdism is treated with teleological seriousness that doesn’t end up being absurd in its own right. I’ve known guys like Felix, and I’ve been guys like Felix. A furious ball of nothingness that still manages to be tragic.

Blog Entries
    les go
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    For a moment I had a flash of inspiration about a NP that mixes and matches the attributes of its targets... Unfortunately, Barbara Walker is alive...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this but just want to share more Candis/Canda art I just received today <.<

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Not allowed
    We are already willing to die for Candis.
    You make us willing to kill for her.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.