Page 833 of 858 FirstFirst ... 333733783823828831832833834835838843 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Say DracoFay, how many Wonderland-type Servants have you got left to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say DracoFay, how many Wonderland-type Servants have you got left to do?
    Lets see, there's the Mad Hatter, The White Knight, The White Queen, Lewis Carroll (Alter), and I think that all of the one's I need to get done so four.

Edit: Oops forgot the original true Lewis Carroll, so five.
    Last edited by DracoFay; December 16th, 2019 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Other than that, I have a list (an ever-growing one, annoyingly) of names, I find a few good sources and consider things for a while. Then I just vomit the result onto a page and produce a sheet. I did a similar thing last December, too.
    i also have a list but i ain't get stuff done cuz i can never find good faceclaims. so, respect

who's the egypt servant?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Also, vaguely threatening?
    please don't kick my butt

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    i also have a list but i ain't get stuff done cuz i can never find good faceclaims. so, respect
    To be fair, finding a good FC is sometimes easy (like my moon Caster) but it can get pretty hard. Curiously, i find that pokemon gijinka's sometimes fit pretty well.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the monster girl encyclopedia also has some very good FC's

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Other gachas work well.
    GBF
    Dragalia
    Lord of Dice, etc
    I really really hate to ask but if I could have some feedback on Vikrama I'd appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    Vikramaditya:That's a lot of information for a sheet without a "complete" lore section. That's not a bad thing. It is obvious how much research/knowledge that needed, and honestly the result was pretty cool. The stats/skill are pretty broken, but I believe it is justified. But I don't quite get that Wisdom of the Vetala skill, there was too much lore and too little practical uses.
    However, I think you should have made better "abstract" of his history in the lore section. Not everyone is inclined to read 600 pages in a pdf document, but a summary might interest someone.
    Last edited by Criarino; December 17th, 2019 at 12:46 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

I had the same issue with Chrysaor earlier. The Saber version isn't much easier, since the appearance I decided upon was based on Chrysaor's sole official image, which paints him as a genderbent Medusa.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

who's the egypt servant?

please don't kick my butt
    You could also just request a fitting faceclaim and try your luck. Some of us probably have collections of unused faceclaims (or at least I do) and would be glad to share.

And the Egypt Servant is someone you've probably never heard of. Namely Menna (or something to that effect), Ozzy's charioteer. I'm considering a genderbend (since a faceclaim is where the whole sheet started) and conflating the legend with that of the Medjay to make her a bodyguard-type to boot.

Vikramaditya: Though the sheet is otherwise fine, the Vetala-related things seem a little overranked. As I understand it, they're some kind of revenant spirits and are not that big a deal in the (relentlessly overpowered) myths of India. Especially the EX-ranked Reality Marble strikes me as off, as its effects are nothing to write home about.
    The lack of a clear personality section (besides Relationships) also hurts the sheet somewhat, and it isn't particularly clear whether his Vetala buddy is constantly alongside him (in spirit form until it finds a suitable body) or is just brought along for the second NP. I mean, the Vetala appearing as part of the faceclaim implies that they're an active participant, but...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Mictlāntēcutli
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Mesoamerican Mythology
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: C+
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank A+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Rather than a ‘Temple’, Caster is capable of creating an ‘Underworld’ that acts as the abode of the dead. Rather than a true afterlife, Caster’s Underworld exists as a place that gathers the souls of those die in a large area in the vicinity of his territory. He cannot actually hold these souls there, but exacts a toll of their essence when they pass through his domain. In addition, copies of the ‘bones of the deceased’ appear within the Underworld with every passing soul.
    Due to its roots in mythology, Caster’s Territory can only be built underground.

Item Construction - Rank -: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster lacks Item Construction, the Skill having been removed in favor of Collector (Bones).

Personal Skills

Godly Divine Core - Rank A: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, and prevents the figure from change no matter how many calories are absorbed.
    As a god of Mesoamerica, Caster too possessed his Divinity long after the end of the Age of Gods. However, as he took to a human form far less than his compatriots, his influence and rank in this Skill are lesser.

Collector (Bones) - Rank A+: The talent of collecting items - however, in this case it only applies to the bones of the deceased. Their sole value is their history, as the bones retain a measure of who and what their owners were.
    Caster has access to the bones of those who perished within his domain. Not only are the bones of those that died under the power of his Territory Creation added to his collection, but also the bones of the people of Mesoamerica, from the greatest king to the lowliest peasant. Through the expenditure of magical energy, Caster can even call upon the bones of those who died in past worlds. Caster is capable of using the bones for the purposes of magecraft, including such applications as divination, necromancy and transference of consciousness.

Lord of Shades - Rank C++: A unique Skill that represents the user's status as lord of the dead. As an extension of a divine Authority, Lord of Shades exerts a natural dominion over all kinds of 'spirits', specifically those of deceased mortals, including Heroic Spirits. Due to the user's relation with death, resistance to death effects is also provided.
    As the ruler of the Aztec Underworld, Caster naturally possesses this Skill. However, due to his relatively low level of influence on other cultures, his rank in this Skill is likewise low. As a bonus effect, Caster’s advantage over spirits increases as the amount of light fades.

Noble Phantasms

The Lord of Bones
    Omitl Nacayotl Mictlán

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B+
    A Noble Phantasm that could be referred to as Caster’s ‘fighting form’. It uses his lordship over the bones of the dead to build Caster an outer shell from bone, taking form similar to the Japanese Gashadokuro. Though the size and exact shape of this form may vary depending on Caster’s mood and the numbers of the dead under his dominion, Omitl Nacayotl Mictlán usually takes a humanoid form.
    While using Omitl Nacayotl Mictlán, Caster becomes a combat Servant capable of matching the Knight Classes in battle, and his strength and durability increase greatly. In order for Caster himself to be harmed, the outer body must first be chipped away or annihilated completely.
    If mages, great combatants or Servants have fallen during Caster’s manifestation and have passed their bones to him, Caster is capable of manifesting their abilities while Omitl Nacayotl Mictlán is in use. However, he cannot access Noble Phantasms or effects that are passed onto future generations, such as Magic Crests.

The Night of the Underworld
    Yoaltecutlin

Barrier, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm manifesting Caster’s Authority as one of the Aztec Lords of the Night. It is an ability that brings darkness by swallowing the light of the stars themselves. In daylight conditions, the amount of reduction would bring about the equivalent of nighttime. However, when used in darker conditions, an area the size of several city blocks can be blanketed in pitch-black darkness as light sources are snuffed out.
    As a deity of the night, Caster himself grows stronger in the darkness (or rather is weakened by the light), and remains able to act even in an area without light. Yoaltecutlin has the additional effect of weakening light-based and light-emanating attacks and Noble Phantasms. Though he can easily negate most modern magecraft and items based on it, Holy Swords and their like can still shine like beacons within Caster’s night.

Description
    Dislikes: The Day of the Dead, the sound of conch shells
    Talents: Evaluation of goods, weaseling out of restrictions
    Natural Enemy: Quetzalcoatl, Tezcatlipoca

Caster’s true identity is Mictlántecuhtli, the Ruler of the Aztec Underworld.

The terrifying ruler of the Aztec dead. Mictlántecuhtli possesses an extremely labile personality, and his behavior hinges completely on his current mood, though he generally prefers to act in a bombastic fashion. He can turn from relatively benign and fair to violently angry with little to no warning or prompting. He is greatly concerned with proper respect and conduct, as well as the avoidance of whatever happens to irk him at the moment.
    Mictlántecuhtli seems to have a generally poor opinion of mortals, viewing all as uniformly lower than himself. However, like the rest of the Aztec Gods, he is actually quite fond of humanity. This is why he treasures their bones so, as they leave a record of the person they belonged to into the world even after their souls have passed. He is also secretly pleased with the fact that technology has allowed humanity to glean a great amount of information about a person from their bones alone, viewing this as proof of humanity’s great progress.
    As Heroic Spirits are those who have achieved such great deeds as to carve their being into humanity’s consciousness, Mictlántecuhtli treats them with a modicum of respect. He would quite like to ‘collect’ as many of them as possible, a pursuit that naturally precludes their deaths. He dislikes others who deal with corpses, particularly necromancers, whom he regards as thieves. Mictlántecuhtli has a particularly poor relationship with Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca, as the two have lowered themselves to humanity’s level by engaging in human pursuits, rather than inspiring humans to reach for the realm of the gods.
    Mictlántecuhtli fully reverses the usual Master-Servant bond, and views himself as the master rather than the one who serves. He brooks no argument regarding his actions and decisions, and reacts violently if opposed. After all, as long as his territory is established, even his Master is a source of fuel for Caster. If forced to follow orders through a Command Spell, Mictlántecuhtli is bound to exact terrible vengeance as soon as he figures out how to squirm free of whatever restrictions have been placed upon him. However, he places value on those who act sycophantic towards him and can be placated by showing respect and offering sacrifices.
    Mictlántecuhtli has no particular wish to the Holy Grail, though he would like to collect the bones of great people from other parts of the world. As his perspective is largely restricted by his access only to the bones of the Aztecs and the Spanish invaders that died before Aztec culture faded away, he wishes to expand his horizons.

Lore
    Mictlántecuhtli was the Aztec god of death and worshipped across Mesoamerica. He ruled the underworld Mictlán with his wife Mictecacíhuatl. The god was the ruler of the 10th day Itzcuintli and the 5th Lord of the Night. Before the Aztecs, he was worshipped by the Maya as Yum Cimil and by many others by those who came before.
    In the Aztec creation myth Mictlantecuhtli attempted to delay the god Ehecatl-Quetzalcóatl on his journey into Mictlán. Quetzalcoatl was searching for the bones of the creatures from the previous world of the 4th Sun in order to make mankind. Amongst the tricks and difficult tasks Mictlantecuhtli set was to insist that Quetzalcoatl could only take the bones away with him if he went around the underworld four times blowing a conch-shell trumpet. This task was not quite as simple as it seemed as the god of the underworld only gave Quetzalcoatl an ordinary conch-shell and so it would not sound. Quetzalcoatl got around the problem by having worms drill holes in the shell and placing bees inside it so that their buzzing would sound like a trumpet. Not to be outdone by this, Mictlantecuhtli let Quetzalcoatl think that he had got the better of things and allowed him to take the bones.
    Mictlantecuhtli, then, far from giving up, arranged for his assistants, the Micteca, to dig a large pit so that Quetzalcoatl would stumble into it when he tried to leave Mictlán. Sure enough, when passing the pit and, unluckily startled by a passing quail, Quetzalcoatl fell into the trap and the bones became broken and scattered. However, Quetzalcoatl roused himself and gathering up the bones managed to extract himself from the pit and get away unscathed from the clutches of Mictlantecuhtli. Once safely delivered to the goddess Cihuacóatl, the bones were mixed with Quetzalcoatl's blood and from the mixture sprang forth the first men and women.
    As ruler of Mictlán, all souls would one day meet him face to face, for it was believed that only those who suffered a violent death, women who died in childbirth or people killed by storms or floods avoided the underworld in the afterlife. The Aztecs did not believe in a special paradise reserved only for the righteous but, rather, that all people shared the same destiny after death, regardless of the kind of life they had led. Souls would descend the nine layers of the underworld in an arduous four-year journey until eventually reaching extinction in the deepest part - Mictlan Opochcalocan. Mictlantecuhtli was particularly worshipped in the Aztec month of Tititl where, at the temple of Tlalxicco, an impersonator of the god was sacrificed and incense was burned in his honour.

Notes
    I’m not quite sure if I pulled off his personality properly, as it doesn’t seem all that cohesive. He does have a lot of it though, I think.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Sorry, but I couldn't let him put himself in danger. Servant Rider at your temporary service. My true name is Krampus but I'm playing the role of Mrs. Claus at the moment."

Faceclaim

Alt. Classes: Ruler, Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Mrs. Claus (Krampus)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Europe
    Armament: Chains, Sack, etc

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:.

Magic Resistance A:
    If it were any other circumstances, the rank of this skill would be EX. Even so, the current possessor of the Saint Graph is a being inherently tied to mysteries down to 'her' very being so the rank is still high.

Riding A+:
    A skill indicative of the ability to tame and ride a mount. In this case, due to obsessive nagging, Rider has occasionally taken the reigns of the phantasmal beasts that pull the sleigh of St. Nick. However, they don't have as much faith in her as they do Nick.

Personal Skills:

Shape-Shifting A:
    A skill that refers to borrowing bodies and appearance change. Rider has gone through many personas in 'her' lifetime as time went on.
    "It's only natural. As long the world keeps revolving, humanity will keep changing. I'm just getting with the times."

Magecraft A:
    A skill representing knowledge of modern thaumaturgical. Normally, Rider would've been able to formulate Mysteries with a mere release of prana but the constraints of being a servant limits this skill to only A rank. Nevertheless, 'she' is naturally gifted at recreating any magecraft within sight.

Divinity B:
    A skill for measuring one's divine aptitude. Krampus is, at times, made out to be a child of Hel, the Norse goddess of the underworld, and was believed to previously be the Horned God worshipped by Wiccans. Rider has made no comment on this and tries to not acknowledge it as a skill.

Noble Phantasms:

Krampusnacht (Night of the Daemon of All Hallows Eve) C:
    A unique skill possessed by not Rider but Krampus as a being. Imposes a conceptual advantage over 'naughty' servants, allowing Rider to topple them as if they were 'just children' to 'her'. However, a very strict limit on this noble phantasm is that it can only affect those who have committed 'naughty' acts that Rider has seen with 'her' own eyes, regardless of their alignment, and that due to the established date of the holiday, this noble phantasm can only be used once, unless the holiday is near.
    "Nick deals with the good, I deal with the bad. It's a well-established dynamic we have though its a bit regrettable."

Santa's Sleigh (Goody Santa Claus on a Sleigh Ride) B+:
    A noble phantasm that originally belongs to, and is commonly attributed to, Santa Claus. Summoning the famous sleigh and 8 phantasmal beasts that pull it, Rider will be able to deliver punishments to all the naughty children of the world and trample anyone who gets in her way.
    "Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and...Blitzen! On,....Comet! On,...fuck it. All of you get over here."

Bio: Mrs. Claus is the holly jolly wife of the big red man himself, Santa Claus. However, Mrs. Claus never existed and is just one of the many personas of Krampus. Krampus' true nature is that of a True Daemon, a being composed of the 6th imaginary element whose power is above humanity. It met St. Nick and become intrigued with him, and ended up following him as his companion. Krampus has gone through many personas including Knecht Ruprecht and Belsnickel, becoming the monster to Nick's saint. However, the most recent change was to Mrs. Claus which was rather jarring.

Personality:
    Rider is mostly reserved from others due to the self belief that as someone outside of humanity, her opinions should not matter to them nor should their opinions matter to her. Likewise, the act of punishing children for being naughty is something she has no particular feelings for. She is just doing her job as a faithful companion of St. Nick. In the event that someone tries to purposely make conversation with her outside a job, she becomes quite milquetoast
    Last edited by Vance; December 17th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Berserker of Pulque

"Oh, this Chocolate bar? It was in the fridge so i just took it. Uh? Ibaraki's name in the label? Yes it has, so what?*nhom*"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: Mesoamerica
    Height: 150cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: boredom, restraints, killjoys
    Talent: drink making
    Armaments: Axe, wind
    Natural Enemy: Mictlāntēuctli

stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Madness enhancement(EX): Parameters are ranked-up, but it is deprived of most reason. Berserker is fixated in self-satisfaction and will never pass a chance to eat, fight, flirt and/or do other things that she feels like doing.

personal skills

Beverage manufacturing(A): An skill that allows for production of Alcoholic drinks that recover health and mana at the price of lowering cognitive functions.

Goddess Divine Core(EX): A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, and prevents the figure from change no matter how many calories are absorbed. Berserker is purely a bunrei, and given that it is not a possession of a human being, she attains an EX Rank in this Skill.

Familiar(rabbits)(B): Allows for the use of rabbits as familiars. They can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract. Further more, they relay information to Berserker in real time.

Mana burst(Wind)(B): A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons or the users body with Magical Energy of the wind element. Berserker was associated with the wind, even receiving an alternative name of Ehecacone, son of the wind.

Noble phantasm

Four Hundred Rabbits
    Centzon Tōtōchtin

The group of divine rabbits who meet for frequent drunken parties. They include Texcatzonatl, Colhuatzincatl, Macuiltochtli and Berserker herself, who is their leader.
    As a Noble Phantasm, it calls four hundred Magical beasts in the form of Rabbits to cause havoc. They run around, drunkenly chasing each other with such speed, they create a hurricane that destroy everything in it's path.
    A reckless attack, it can completely blow away an entire Army, but it disregards the safety allies, being as dangerous to then as it is for the enemies.

Background

In Aztec mythology, Tepoztēcatl or Tēzcatzontēcatl was the god of pulque, of drunkenness and fertility. The deity was also known as one of the Ometochtli ("two-rabbit").
    According to Aztec myth, Tepoztēcatl was one of the Centzon Tōtōchtin, the four hundred children of Mayahuel, the goddess of the maguey plant, and Patecatl, the god that discovered the fermentation process. As a deity of pulque, Tepoztēcatl was associated with fertility cults and Tlāloc. She also appears in the Mendoza Codex carrying a copper axe.

personality

Berserker is a carefree and untroubled, Berserker lacks a sense of restraint. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, always with a serious look on her face. For her, that is her job.
    If she becomes found of her Master, she will usually entertain herself by teasing her Master in various ways while remaining completely Stoic. Her attitude towards a Master she likes would be labelled in modern days as "Aggressive Kuudere".

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    So... Any thoughts on my Yamamoto?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    So... Any thoughts on my Yamamoto?
    The parameters are way too high for a such a recent Heroic Spirit.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Imperialist Party
    "How unbecoming of me, having to carry out these killings myself. I'm much more suited as a diplomat, after all... Well, whatever, I guess I do need to practice my swordsmanship once in a while. Point me to our next target, Master."

Source

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name:
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: B+

Dislikes: The Tokugawa Shogunate, rampant westernization
    Talent: Diplomacy, silencing his opposition
    Natural Enemy: Tokugawa Iemochi, Okita Souji, Hijikata Toshizo, Matthew Perry
    Armament: Katana, pistol
    Catalyst: His katana

Class Skills
    Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with average skill. However, they cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. While there are no anecdote of Saber riding anything special or worth mentioning in life, as a warrior, he seems to be decently capable of handling horses. As a result, he receives a low rank in this skill for a Saber.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Coming from an era where mystery was very thin, Saber only possesses the bare minimum of this skill, granted by his class container. Cancels low-ranking spells.
    Personal Skills
    Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. As a leader of a large political organization during the Bakumatsu era, Saber possesses a certain charm that allows him to unite large groups of people together under one banner.

Tactics (Kinnō-tō)
    A skill denoting Saber's tactical capabilities as leader of the Tosa Imperialist Party. While the standard tactics skill usually refers to military tactics, Saber possesses a different variation of this skill, more focused on managing an organization, spreading his ideas, and suppressing his opposition. As a leader, Saber knows precisely when to use diplomacy, and when to resort to brute force, such as the time he utilized the four manslayers (hitokiri) under his command to strategically assassinate certain political figures who staunchly oppose his ideas.

Revere the Emperor and expel the barbarians
    Sonnō Jōi
    A political and social movement that Saber enforced in life as an effort to maintain Japan's national identity, promoting worship towards the emperor of Japan, the preservation of Japanese traditions, and rejection of western influences, branding foreigners as "barbarians". This skill is a manifestation of his nationalism towards Japan and rejection towards "outsiders". Allows him to temporarily boost the parameters of Japanese allies and deal more damage towards non-Japanese Servants.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Sword of Heaven's Judgment

Tenchū

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The Tenchū (Heaven's Punishment); a series of killings commited by the four hitokiri of Bakumatsu secretly under Saber's orders. This Noble Phantasm allows Saber to temporarily integrate the sword styles of the four hitokiri to his own sword style, allowing him to quickly shift between Izou's unpredictability, Gensai's speed, Shinbei's brutality, and Kirino's precision as the need arises, mid-combat. While Saber can only integrate one additional style at a time, the low mana cost and quick activation of this Noble Phantasm greatly increases his versatility in battle. This Noble Phantasm is also affected by Saber's Sonnō Jōi skill, turning his katana into an even deadlier weapon to Servants who do not possess Japanese origins.

As the Saber-class also highlights Saber's aspect as a respectable government official and leader figure instead of a mere schemer, this Noble Phantasm also comes with an additional effect that triggers after a confrontation is finished. As long as they do not witness the confrontation themselves, a mental block is imposed upon those who witness traces of Saber's actions (collateral damage, dead bodies, etc.) that prevent them from linking these traces to Saber. Instead, their suspicions will be redirected and they will interpret the confrontation as the work of an "unidentified assailant". That said, Servants with certain mental fortification skills may not be affected by this mental block.

This effect stems from the fact that Saber never involved himself directly in the killings, and how the exact depth of his involvement with the four hitokiri are still disputed even today. While some may consider him to be the true mastermind behind the killings, others disagree, claiming how he was simply a supporter the Sonnō Jōi movement without knowing any of the actions committed by the hitokiri.

Nonetheless, in a normal Grail War, this Noble Phantasm may mislead the participants into thinking that Saber's actions were done by an Assassin-class Servant, while Saber himself remains free of suspicion. After all, there is simply no way that such a charismatic, dependable leader could involve himself in such grisly murders, is there?

Description
    Saber's True Name is Takechi Hanpeita, a samurai and leader of the Tosa Imperialist Party during the Bakumatsu era. He was also the alleged mastermind behind a series of killings commited by the four hitokiri, targeting a number of political figures who supported the Tokugawa Shogunate, although the extent of his involvement are unknown.

Simply put, Saber is both a competent, respectable leader, as well as a cunning, ruthless mastermind. While he initially presents himself as a proud warrior, he scoffs at ideas of honor and chivalry held by many other Servants of the knight classes. While he does not hold anything against these values, he believes that they are meaningless without sufficient actions and tangible results to back them up. This is why he is mostly unhinged by his own actions no matter how ruthless they may be, as long as they produce the desired results. That said, as a leader and strategist, he is still willing to listen to his Master's ideas, although he may be a bit stubborn at enforcing his own ideas at times.

Saber is a man who deeply follows old Japanese traditions such as tea ceremonies and formal wear. He believes that these traditions are akin to his own identity, and abandoning them would be the same as killing a part of himself. For this reason, while he has come to accept that his time had passed and his ideas may be somewhat outdated, he still looks down on Japanese people and Servants who had forgotten their tradition, believing them to be "radicalized" by western values.

Saber's relationship with other Servants can be... highly polarized, depending on their nationality. Befitting of his position as a good leader, he is easily able to form close bonds with most Japanese Servants, casually showing them a less formal and more laid-back side to himself. On the other hand, he possesses some prejudice towards westerners believing them to be the "bane of traditional cultures". While he may still interact courteously with these westerners, his words seem considerably more formal and superficial. While being summoned in the modern day allows him to acknowledge that his beliefs may be outdated, it would take a lot more effort from both sides to allow Saber to fully let go of his prejudices.

Saber possesses a rather... complicated relationship with the Hero of Restoration, Sakamoto Ryoma. While Ryoma did advocate for Japanese nationalism and the fall of the Tokugawa Shogunate, yet he also advocated for moderate modernization and industrialization of Japan. While Saber appreciates his nationalism, he also sees Ryoma as a "coward who cannot pick a side". Yet as a Servant equipped with knowledge of what happened after his death, he had become more accepting of Ryoma's views, partially agreeing to the motto of "Japanese spirit, western technology". Nonetheless, an encounter between the two would definitely be tense, even now. The two also serves as somewhat of a conceptual weakness towards each other, due to theories of Saber's followers being involved with Ryoma's assassination, as well as Ryoma being an indirect cause of the decline of the Sonnō Jōi movement. After the Meiji restoration, the movement was finally replaced by the fukoku kyohei ("Enrich the nation, strengthen the armies").

Saber believes that he is a rather odd case for a Servant, namely, he claims to be able to pull off assassinations better when summoned under the Saber-class instead of the obvious Assassin-class. According to him, while he lacks the presence concealment of an Assassin, as a Saber, he possesses a better public image as a "chivalrous warrior" to divert suspicion from himself and gain the trust of others. In a normal Grail War, being summoned as a Saber also means that there is an Assassin-class Servant that could fit as a perfect scapegoat for his actions.

Saber's strategy in a Grail War involves killing Assassin and their Master as soon as they are summoned, then sending the rest of the war's participants on a wild goose chase for "Assassin" with his Noble Phantasm. He would also utilize his charismatic image to form alliances with other participants to hunt down "Assassin". Over time, he would stab these other participants in the back when they least expect it. Afterwards, he would blame himself for his "failure" at stopping Assassin's killings, diverting suspicion from himself, maintaining his the trust of his "allies"... and allowing him to kill again. Rinse and repeat until the war is finished.

While one may assume that Saber would wish for another reformation of the Japanese society, that is not the case. After the time he spent as a Servant in the modern day, he had come to begrudgingly accept the fact that westernization and modernization are inevitable, and they aren't entirely bad. Thus he is satisfied with the status quo, as long the people remembers to practice old traditions from time to time. Instead's Saber's wish would be to apologize to the four hitokiri. As much as he tries to convince himself that he had no regrets in life, a part of him felt guilty for involving the four hitokiri to carry out his plans. This guilt is particularly focused towards Okada Izou, Tanaka Shinbei, and Kawakami Gensai, who was executed or committed seppuku due to their actions. Saber knows that they may not forgive him for being indirectly responsible for their deaths, yet an apology would provide him with a sense a closure. He is ready to accept whatever comes afterwards. Even if they send him back to the Throne with one slash, he believes that death at their hands is only fitting for someone like him.

Lore
    Takechi Hanpeita (1829-1865) was a samurai of the Tosa han during the Bakumatsu period in Japan. Influenced by the effects of the Perry Expedition, Takechi formed the Tosa Kinnō-tō (Tosa Imperialism party) which was loyal to the Sonnō Jōi ("revere the Emperor and expel the barbarians") movement. The infamous hitokiri (mainly Okada Izou and Tanaka Shinbei) allegedly operated under the auspices of this party, and Hanpeita used the phrase "Heaven's punishment" (Tenchū) to refer to their killings. The Kinnō-tō killing of Yoshida Tōyō on 6, May, 1862, led to Sonnō Jōi becoming the prevalent philosophy of The Tosa Han. Takechi became a central figure of the Sonnō Jōi movement in Kyoto and Edo but following the Coup of August 18 1863, he was imprisoned by the order of the former head of the Tosa Domain Yamauchi Toyoshige. Following an imprisonment of 1 year 8 months and 20 days, he was ordered to commit seppuku which marked the end of the Tosa Kinnō-tō. He was survived by his wife, Takechi Tomiko.

Relationships
    Sakata Kintoki:
    "WAIT, WHAT!? Master, you're telling me this is the Sakata Kintoki, one of the Four Heavenly Kings, the one who lived on Mount Ashigara!? Just look at him! Is he still even Japanese with that get-up!?"

Matthew Perry:
    "That foreign commodore who intruded our shores with his black ships, tearing apart established traditions and sowing chaos upon the motherland... I did not expect to be working together with him, but I guess we're on the same side now. Let's work together, okay? Okay. Yaaay..." *said with a completely deadpan expression*

Julius Caesar:
    "What's that? You don't feel like you're suited to be a warrior and believe you're better off as a politician? Heh, you may be one of those foreigners, but I can definitely see where you're coming from."

Okita Souji, Hijikata Toshizo:
    "Ah, the Tokugawa's lapdogs are here as well, I see. Well, you did manage to protect the Master so far, so I suppose I can give praise when it's due. Regardless, let us set aside our differences for now, shall we? It would inconvenience the Master if we were to fight now."

Sakamoto Ryoma:
    "Sakamoto-san, what a pleasant surprise to see you again here. Now, now, lower your weapons. I assure you, I-or the Imperialist Party-truly had nothing to do with your assassination. If anything, blame those fools from the Shinsengumi or Mimawarigumi. For now, let us put the past behind us, shall we? I believe it is also within your interest to save Japan, and by extension, the Human Order, after all. Um, also, if you don't mind, can you tell your dragon... wife to keep her distance? No offense, but she has this terrifying, hungry look on her face."

Okada Izou:
    "Izou-san hasn't changed a bit, I see. He may be a bit reckless and hotheaded sometimes, but he's certainly a powerful ally to have. If he didn't involve himself with me, perhaps he could've attained his fullest potential, perhaps enough to be one of the greatest swordsmen in the era... Ah, don't mind me, Master. I just remembered that there is something I'd like to talk to him about.

Creator's Notes
    Just read about this guy yesterday, partially inspired by his appearance in the game Yakuza Ishin. He's a pretty weak Saber all around, coming from a recent era without possessing special techniques like Okita. That said, his real strength comes from his charisma and ability to pull out assassinations better than some actual assassins. I'm still kinda iffy on his characterization, though, trying to paint him as someone who opposes the values of westernization without making him a complete monster. Hopefully I pulled it off well.

Comments welcome.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    Identity: Diego García de Paredes y Torres
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Spain
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 208 cm
    Weight: 120 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    NP: B+

Skills
    Class skills

Mad Enhancement: C
    Rises physical parameters, but affects sanity.
    Those who have written about talks with him describe him as a polite, virtuous, earnest and generous person. At the same time, fellow comrades-in-arms feared his volcanic temperament and thought he was actually insane.
    The toll in his mentality isn’t remarkably heavy, but he doesn’t fall behind other Berserkers when raging on the battlefield.

Personal skills

Breaking of Bonds: B
    The strength to break free from chains and shackles. Bonus modifiers are added to checks regarding resistance to any sort of constriction. Even if escape is absolutely impossible, movement isn’t completely restricted.
    When he was lifted by a hook in order to be crashed against the Muslim garrison’s walls, García de Paredes was able to release himself without letting go of his weapons and stand on the walls’ battlements. After being reduced and recovering his strength in prison, he escaped without any help.

Hyperbolized Legend: B
    A skill of the same nature as Innocent Monster, product of the exaggeration that authors make of a hero’s legend. As a result, the Saint Graph is altered in a way that allows to accomplish feats that were impossible in life.
    Put in the same ranks as Heracles, Achilles, Samson, and other mythical heroes by writers like Cervantes, García de Paredes was described to be able to stop a windmill’s blades with his finger or a wagon pulled by oxen with one hand. Though the feats of strength he displayed in battle were impressive and almost miraculous, those descriptions were far beyond his actual capacity.
    The reason why his parameters are so high even for a warrior of his class is the existence of this skill.

Unyielding Will: A
    His indomitable willpower provides resistance against physical and mental harm, but not against beguilement.
    Even if he alone had to face a whole army, he would fight with the same motivation as if he was fighting with his comrades. Rather than admitting that only one person cannot win against hundreds, it seemed as if he actually fought more intensely as the battle progressed.

Noble Phantasm

Sansón Extremeño
    He who was feared for feats and great things he did and committed

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The recreation of the most famous anecdote regarding the strength of Diego García de Paredes. Hurt by the words of The Great Captain, who misunderstood his strategy of a fake retreat, he took his sword and stood alone at the entrance of a bridge in Spanish territory that had been taken by the French, ignoring the captain’s orders. There, he faced a total of 2,000 French soldiers. Over time, reinforcements came in to his aid, and though the Spanish soldiers were forced to retreat, it is said that García de Paredes killed a total of 500 soldiers.

Normally considered an Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm, it receives the rank of Anti-Army thanks to the records of García de Paredes facing an army on his own. Powered by his rage, his body is super-strengthened and he rushes to the enemy front, delivering blows in all directions without resting for a bit. In a few words, it’s safe to assume that he himself becomes an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm whose might is sure to be feared by enemies and allies alike. The strain on his body once the effect wears off is enormous, requiring a long cool-down before activating this Noble Phantasm again, but if the Master isn’t careful enough to know when to force him to leave the battlefield, it’s very likely that he continues attacking until his body can’t continue.

Character
    Personality

García de Paredes isn’t in a constant state of madness. Surprisingly enough, outside of the battlefield he is a gentle giant that enjoys reading and playing with children, and that hates fights between friends. He is capable of establishing a conversation with others, and is more than willing to do so. Those who talk with him can only describe his behavior as exemplar. He values friendship and will defend his friends from harm and defamation. A man full of virtues that gives off more the impression of a perfect knight than of a bloodthirsty warrior.

However, he is a Berserker for a reason. He may be an amiable person, but at the same time he possesses an explosive temperament. Once he gets angry, he will become a vicious killing machine that can’t be easily stopped. No matter if it’s a fight against a drunkard at the local tavern or a battle against a powerful enemy in the Holy Grail War, if fury overcomes him, escaping with grave injuries can be seen as a miracle. He thinks that only absolute victory is allowed on the battlefield, so if left unattended, the consequences can be catastrophic not only for the enemy side, but for the ally as well.

Treatment with the Master

Master is a captain, so he will listen to any proposed strategies and act accordingly to them most of the time. However, if those strategies don’t lead to an absolute and total victory, he will propose another course of action. Were this to happen, the two possible outcomes are that an agreement is reached or that he leaves to fight on his own while disobeying his Master. If the Master doesn’t agree with him, he will feel offended and misunderstood by them, and fight with that thought burning in his chest.

Since he tends to be driven by madness in battle, he is incredibly reckless and doesn’t know how to stop. Therefore, the Master has to stay close to him in order to refrain him from going overboard.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1: “How many enemies do we have to face today? Is it a duel against a master fencer, or a war against a whole country? It doesn’t really matter to me, I’ll fight them even if nobody accompanies me.”

Bond 2:“You may be my captain now, but there is still a long way until I can think of you as a friend. Even if we get along, try to keep it in mind for the time being.”

Bond 3: “When you’re on the battlefield, you only need to focus on one thing. Absolute victory. Don’t spare the life of a single enemy. Ignore the odds. For each time a blade is swung in your direction, swing yours twice, and don’t stop until you’re the last one standing. At least this is how I fought.”

Bond 4: “What happens? Did someone speak ill of you? Unforgivable. I’ll have a talk with them. What, I will only unsheathe my sword if they are impossible to reason with. Everyone should know that the friends of Diego García de Paredes must be respected.”

Bond 5: “You have turned out to be quite the captain. Hahaha! I cannot say you’re at the level of my dear friend yet, but I can give you the second place. Let us continue fighting together until the bitter end, Master!”

Likes: “Between battle and battle, I liked reading Julius Caesar’s military records. They were quite the entertaining read. I also love playing with children. I know, it contrasts greatly with how I am in battle.”

Dislikes: “Even if it’s from a king or from my Master, I won’t tolerate insults towards my friends. In particular, I won’t accept any bad word about The Great Captain. Being a superior authority doesn’t give you the right to be rude to those below.”

Wish for the Grail: “I can’t say my life was good or bad, honestly. I had my ups and downs like everybody, and I was lucky not to die in the battlefield. If I had the Holy Grail… I don’t know, maybe I could wish to keep fighting with my friend.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The most fearsome Spanish soldier at the beginning of the 16th century, known as “The Samson of Extremadura” and “Hercules of Spain” for his nigh-unnatural strength. Summed to his power, his courage in battle made him be seen as a national hero and an example of bravery and might.
    Despite his innate inclination towards the military world and not having been raised in the Court, he learned to read and write.

He was appointed as a bodyguard of Pope Alexander VI after he defeated a retinue of Italian swordsmen with a bar of iron, and fought as the captain of the Italian unit commanded by the Pope. Around this time, he met Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba (The Great Captain), leader of the Spanish troops. However, he was deprived of his position and incarcerated after killing his opponent in a duel for not surrendering. He was lucky enough to escape, and worked as a mercenary for the Duke of Urbino, enemy of the Borgia, as well as a condottiero for the Colonna family.

A time after those incidents, García de Paredes joined the Spanish army and served in the troops commanded by The Great Captain in the Siege of Cephalonia, a city conquered by the Ottomans. It was here when his legend as The Samson of Extremadura began.
    The Ottomans possessed a machine with hooks that they used to grab the enemies and crash them against the walls or drop them from high above. García de Paredes, positioned in the first ranks, was caught by a hook as well, but was able to get rid of it without letting go of his weapons and reach the top of the garrison’s walls. Once above, he faced the soldiers in the fort all by himself until, three days later, he was finally reduced. In signal of respect, he was spared his life and imprisoned. When the final assault to the fortress started, he was able to escape his imprisonment and join his comrades.

He served again under the Pope as a colonel for a short time, but returned to the Spanish army when the Second War of Naples between the Catholic King Fernando II and Louis XII of France. This war was to be the apex of García de Paredes’ career as a soldier, impressing his comrades-in-arm and instilling fear in the French troops.
    When he proposed a simulated retreat to defeat the French, The Great Captain misunderstood his strategy and told him:
    “Don’t put fear in me, for God did not put it”.
    Hurt by his friend’s reproach, García de Paredes took his sword and fought 2,000 French soldiers at the entrance of a bridge, decided to make his way to the other side of the river and fight the rest of the army even if he had to do it alone. Reinforcements came to help him, but the difference in numbers was overwhelming and they were forced to retreat. Even so, it’s said that he alone managed to kill a total of 500 soldiers.

Besides a soldier, García de Paredes was also known to be an invincible duelist, having won over 300 duels of any kind without losing once. The most popular anecdote regarding his duels was the Challenge of Barletta, in which he and another 10 elite soldiers were chosen to have a duel against the French paladins, captained by Pierre Terrail. Though he initially refused to fight so that he could recover from his wounds, he was convinced by The Great Captain to join the tournament. After five hours, the French recognized that the Spanish were “good knights”, what satisfied the latter. However, García de Paredes only conceived absolute victory, and dared to kill the French knights by hurling the rocks that limited the battlefield, since his weapons were broken. The French ran away from the field, what would mean victory for Spain, but the referees decided to settle the challenge as a draw.

Diego García de Paredes returned to Spain as a national hero acclaimed by everyone, but he couldn’t stand how the nobles defamed his dear friend, The Great Captain. So offended he felt for seeing his friend insulted and avoided despite his fidelity to his country, that he interrupted the king’s prayers and, after a heated speech, threw his glove and defied him and anyone else that had the courage to do so. The king told him to wait until he finished praying, and once he finished, he returned the soldier his glove and said he felt assured with The Great Captain and him defending him, and that he was a good friend. Indeed, once The Great Captain knew about this, his friendship with García de Paredes became stronger than ever.

After many actions done by the king to satisfy the nobles, García de Paredes felt uncomfortable serving Spain and became a pirate. One year later, he was forgiven, and participated as a soldier of Christ in the Crusade of Cisneros at the north of Africa. He obtained more and more fame, reaching the title of Colonel of the Holy League at the service of the Pope Julius II. He spent his final days as a soldier in the escort of king Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany, who named him Knight of the Golden Spur. Having been tempered in countless battles, Fate had the whim of making him die not in the battlefield, but by falling off his horse while playing with some children. Even so, the name of Diego García de Paredes remains as a token of might and courage even now.

Related characters

Heracles, Achilles, etc.
    I’m aware of my own strength and I’m proud of it, but even I know that I would lose against them in a duel. I cannot hope to compete with such big names.

Gaius Julius Caesar
    I’ve read all of your work, O’ Caesar! You truly were a source of inspiration for me!

Gareth
    Joust? If it is a duel what you want, then I’ll be your opponent. I won’t hold back no matter who you are!

Benkei
    You acted as a living wall to hold the enemy army? Now that’s impressive! It reminds me of that time at the bridge. Hm, I wonder if I would have died if the reinforcements didn’t come…

My father is a history fanatic and mentioned this guy a few days ago. I did some research and was inspired to do a sheet about him. Special thanks to Shiki-pon for helping me out with the skillset. The NP was a bit complicated to think of. I knew that it would be something that represents how he was never beaten in a duel and/or how he could fight against an army alone, but I decided to go only with the army part since otherwise it would make him practically invincible. I guess that if he was a Saber, his NP would be more focused on his duelist side, while his Berserker version gets something more reckless and therefore Berserker-y. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Mictlāntēcutli: His personality gives off a "lovable and crazy villain" vibe that reminds me a bit of Mephy (maybe for the bombastic style, though Mephy's is more literal) and I love that, so I don't see any problem with it. I also like the skeleton "mecha" NP, though it makes me want to know what kind of other shapes it could take, or if there is a limit to how big it can get. 10/10 would give all my calcium.

Krampus: I seriously reccomend putting that huge-ass FC under spoiler tags, since it's bigger than the rest of the sheet. The take on it as a demon constantly adapting to the times and becoming Mrs Claus is a brilliant idea.

Tepoztēcatl: Ah, finally I have a good reason to become an alcoholic. How did you know kuuderes are one of my weak points? Jokes aside, it's a solid sheet for such an obscure figure.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; December 17th, 2019 at 06:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Diego: Those parameters look awfully high, inflated legend or not. I mean, Heracles is actually weaker than this guy somehow. Also I think that first Personal Skill is meant to Breaking of Bonds.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had considered the boosts of Mad Enhancement and Hyperbolized Legend in the parameters, but hopefully they're better now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah that seems better. Considering the Berserker class container's parameters, I'd have imagined him being somewhere like Str A, End B+ and Agi C, but that's just me being pedantic.

Blog Entries
    Any opinions on my last sheet? I am not very knowledgeable about Mesoamerican culture, so i like to know if i made some terrible mistake.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That doesn't sound bad either. As a matter of fact, I find it funny because that would make his parameters quite similar to those of your Pierre Terrail now that I've had another look at him. They both met in Barletta as top soldiers of their respective countries, so it kinda makes sense.