Page 9 of 620 FirstFirst ... 47891011141959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Thank you Koga, but I think it's better to make the compilations every 50 pages like in the past thread, and Lambda already asked to make them. I'll add the sheets anyway but keep this in mind.

In any case, thank you again.
    okey i will Keep that in mind Padoru

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, I dunno if anyone cares, but I updated Izanami. Hopefully it's better than it originally was.
    She is a really good work Lambda i can tell alone from the Sheets of your Nippon Lostbelt that it will become a good Story !

I know that you normally dont like such Questions but what would your Izanami say if she meets my HEl or Hades given that they are fellow Underworld Ruler would i be curious ?

and have you seen my FAte Hokkaido Jiken i would be curious what do you say to it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    That Orachi sheet is pretty dope.

You make a fair argument on the Item Construction skill, I'll lower the rank on that one.

On the subject of her having both Egypt Magecraft and High-Speed Divine Words, I more or less got that idea from Nitocris' sheet who possesses both of those skills (while I was making Imhotep I looked at canon Egyptian Servants to get a general feel of how to make her). I'd argue that it would make sense that Imhotep would have both skills as well given she is a magus living within the age of Gods, is divine herself, and is/was a high priest. Not to mention, while uncommon it isn't exactly impossible for Servants to have more than four Personal Skills (Hassan of Serenity in FGO has five, and Karna in Apocrypha has five).

Anyway, thank you for the critique! I'm glad you enjoy the sheet. Also, I am really proud of the pyramid UFO idea. :v
    your Imhotep is good ! I can say good work also to incorporate the Paleo Sethi rumors ! and what types of application had you thought of that she can use ? i ask this because i have for me egyptian servants made some own interpretations for the egyptian Heka System like in her profile > Nofrusobek and please tell me how you find her ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 31st, 2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Imhotep: Yes, good, I was in need of more waifus. Lovely sheet, a bit OP I feel but whatever, I love the UFO-Pyramid NP a lot tho.
    Enjoy your new prideful mummy waifu. :v

Thank you for the kind words. Admittaly, her OPness is deliberate as I had in mind of making her a top-tier kind of Servant.

I'm glad everyone likes the UFO-Pyramid. I was worried that maybe I was making a too out there concept. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    your Imhotep is good ! I can say good work also to incorporate the Paleo Sethi rumors ! and what types of application had you thought of that she can use ? i ask this because i have for me egyptian servants made some own interpretations for the egyptian Heka System like in her profile > Nofrusobek and please tell me how you find her ?
    Thank you!

I'm not too sure what you mean by application. I'm guessing you mean what she does in terms of magecraft?

Also, I like that you found a way to justify Nofrusobek having a Spinosaurus as an NP. Pretty clever.

Blog Entries

Thank you for the kind words. Admittaly, her OPness is deliberate as I had in mind of making her a top-tier kind of Servant.

I'm glad everyone likes the UFO-Pyramid. I was worried that maybe I was making a too out there concept. >_>

Thank you!

I'm not too sure what you mean by application. I'm guessing you mean what she does in terms of magecraft?

Also, I like that you found a way to justify Nofrusobek having a Spinosaurus as an NP. Pretty clever.
    Yes i meant which spells she could use aside of her staff like if she can call familiars or create ellemental attacks and how you find my Interpretation and Adaption of Heka in the fate/nasuverse

like this [/QUOTE]The Sorcery of the old Egypt that were passed down from the Deities at the priests and Kings/Pharaon and then pas passd down through the Generations of Priests and Pharaoh in form of two types :the actualisation of effects through the Casting of Hieroglyphs passed down specially from the Deities Ammun-Re(respectively Ra),Seth ,Isis and Thoth and on the other the Manipulation and Interfernce of the Flow of Life-energy of which every other application where derived of. [/QUOTE]

Also what would you say if your Imhotep should be the servant for this Spellcaster ?

how did you find Nofrusobeks second noblephantasm that she can call all crurotarsi and also other reptilian beings? and also do i like your Barnum as i just like animal and i am fascinated with which Animals once roamed our Earth even before or after the Age of the Mightiest Reptiles as that i even made one compoite Lion servant with the Lion Cecil as vessel (if you are curious). what would actually About Nofrusobek ?and i am curious About why you have Chosen These dinosaurs for his second noblephantasm like no Utahraptor like would i say that with his clawed feets ,his claws and fangs and his tail include would he make an excellent choice in my oppinion ?

and as you like Dinosaur have you heard from the Dinosaur bone wars ? the t wo participants could make ideal servant material ?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I randomly got an idea to do a sheet for the Cat from the Great Race story of the Chinese Zodiac and I just wanted to ask if a Weakness (Water) Skill would be a plausible idea. My idea was that in addition to not being able to swim, she takes extra damage from water attacks.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think there's any problem with that. Maybe instead of receiving extra damage, a drowning effect could automatically trigger when attacked by water in any form?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't think there's any problem with that. Maybe instead of receiving extra damage, a drowning effect could automatically trigger when attacked by water in any form?
    Something like that could work. Now I'm imagining it as kind of like the Curse of Galachio from Psychonauts.

Also for the Cat (having considered a sheet for them myself in the past), a Skill like Karna's Uncrowned Arms Mastery would be fitting, given that she was the "rejected" member of the Zodiac.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Something like that could work. Now I'm imagining it as kind of like the Curse of Galachio from Psychonauts.

Also for the Cat (having considered a sheet for them myself in the past), a Skill like Karna's Uncrowned Arms Mastery would be fitting, given that she was the "rejected" member of the Zodiac.
    The skill better be disabled if summoned in Vietnam, because the cat is in Vietnamese Zodiac. The new year event in Taimanin RPG went even further, having a cat Outer God coming in for vengeance and MC had to remind it that the cat is in Vietnamese Zodiac so it can go to Vietnam and leave them alone.

Yes i meant which spells she could use aside of her staff like if she can call familiars or create ellemental attacks and how you find my Interpretation and Adaption of Heka in the fate/nasuverse
    Imhotep is quite fond of healing based magic, as well as fire and light in the form of ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAMS. She makes use of familiars and is quite fond of creating/using undead, golems, and homunculi as frontline fighters/support.

I rather like your adaptation of Heka. It is well done in how it is written. I'm sorry if that isn't the most detailed review, but I'm bad at reviewing other people's work. ^^;
    Also what would you say if your Imhotep should be the servant for this Spellcaster ?
    Seems like a good and ideal match up from what I've read. It would make sense for him to summon Imhotep since he wants to be a pharaoh, so why not summon the best adviser ever?
    how did you find Nofrusobeks second noblephantasm that she can call all crurotarsi and also other reptilian beings? and also do i like your Barnum as i just like animal and i am fascinated with which Animals once roamed our Earth even before or after the Age of the Mightiest Reptiles as that i even made one compoite Lion servant with the Lion Cecil as vessel (if you are curious). what would actually About Nofrusobek ?and i am curious About why you have Chosen These dinosaurs for his second noblephantasm like no Utahraptor like would i say that with his clawed feets ,his claws and fangs and his tail include would he make an excellent choice in my oppinion ?
    I feel it was a good NP. A good way of utilizing the character's connection to Sobek.

Thanks for the kind words on Barnum! As for why those specific dinosaurs for his second NP, they were the dinosaurs that were featured in the Sinclair Dinoland for the World's Fair. I feel that as an NP based on the popular mental image of dinosaurs under Barnum, the dinosaurs that should appear would be the ones he helped pick for the project. Utahraptor would have been neat to have, but that was discovered after Barnum's time.

I'm not to sure what you mean with "what would actually about Nofrusobek". Are you missing a word?
    and as you like Dinosaur have you heard from the Dinosaur bone wars ? the t wo participants could make ideal servant material ?
    I have actually! I was think of making a Servant sheet for Caster Marsh with a Bone Wars inspired NP where when using explosions he summons up animated dinosaur skeletons from the earth (think Dragon Tooth Warriors, but DINOSAURS) with the full power of the NP basically blowing up huge swaths of land but summoning up an army of skeletal dinosaurs.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Foreigner of the Dread Star

"Become a Star and eternally serve the King of this Cosmos!"

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Chaotic/neutral
    Region: Japan
    Height: 138cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: noises, humans, gods that are not him
    Talent: Corrupting
    Armaments: ???
    Natural Enemy: Emperor Jimmu, Amaterasu no Mikoto

stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: B
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Existence outside of the domain(EX): A being who descended from the void of outer space. Possessed by an evil god, he houses a portent of the god’s Authority within herself and wields it.

Divinity(A): Having become the “Gate” for a higher-order existence lurking in outer space, he is tinged with a strong divinity. An immeasurable threat that can even rewrite the image of the world. But as compensation, that Insanity cannot be removed.

Insanity(C): Anxiety and fear. Deviations from harmony and providence. A heterogeneous thinking that exerts an influence even on the worldviews within the mentality of the people in one’s surroundings.

personal skills

Polar star(A): The whispers of a being that can be heard from light-years away. A cold light that hides a terrible darkness, a mere glimpse will shatter a weak mind and damage the strong one, but actual effects vary with the targets disposition.

Familiar(Starshade)(A): The skill to create and control beings called Starshades as familiars. The creatures, who look like bright silhouettes, are made by placing "Cosmic seeds" into the core of living beings. Their shape and power is defined by their host.

Chrysalis(A): A skill representing one as the "Larval" state of a more advanced being. It seems that the Outer god nesting inside Foreigner has not yet reached it's "Mature" form. As such, Foreigner is gifted with the ability and plague with the desire to consume all in it's reach.

Noble phantasm

Old God at the Heart of the Universe
    Amenominakanushi

Foreigner Noble Phantasm is the Manisfestion of the God residing inside him. It's a power of unknown origin that he obtained from an odd statue, the name comes from Foreigner claiming it comes from the god Amatsu Mikaboshi, but there is no way to verify that.
    It takes the form of a dark substance unlike anything in the planet. It's not quite a solid nor quite a liquid and it's shape can be anything that Foreigner desires, independent of size or mass. This black composition is incompatible with concepts from Earth and as such, anything that touches it will be absorbed and digested, disappearing forever into the darkness.
    The substance can also generate things called "Cosmic seeds". These small drops of etherial light carry with them massive amounts of energy, but contact with one will warp the mind of the user, unless they have a specific protection.
    In the Lostbelt from where Foreigner comes, he used this Noble Phantasm to cover the entire world, creating a "Sky of Eternal night" and spreading his influence to everywhere in the planet.

Background

Foreigner's identity is that of Lord Nagasunehiko. In pan-human history, he was a regional ruler in old Yamato who opposes Emperor Jimmu in the latter's conquests. He was famous for being cruel and worshiping the strange image of the god Arahabaki, but was easily defeat by Jimmu since the Emperor had divine blessings on his side.
    However, in the Lostbelt Foreigner whould come to find this Mysterious statue that was mistook by a representation of his god. Inside was a mysterious power who took hold of Foreigner's body, giving him immense power but changing his body and mind.
    With his new powers, which he decided must have being a gift from his god who transformed him into the human incarnation of
    God of the Dread star
    Amatsu Mikaboshi
    , Foreigner overwhelmed and defeated Jimmu by simultaneously erasing his tropes and using his own "Starshades". After that he spread his power around the whole Planet, creating the "World of Eternal Night" where people must either serve them or hide in fear from his apparent endless army.
    His feminine looks apparently are a side effect of his powers, something to do with the true nature of the being inside him.

personality

Foreigner is delusional and sees himself as the Ruler of all Cosmos. He thinks people are grateful to become his mindless slaves and that the screams they let during their transformations are of bliss.
    Somehow he seems aware of his Pan-human counterpart's destiny. He is terrified of Jimmu, despite having killed him long ago. He will sometimes murmur to no one that "he must be stop, or else I will fall" before laughing loudly.

Last edited by the god of world-0; April 2nd, 2020 at 05:06 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Finished posting Foreigner's Lostbelt if anyone is interested.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

I will! It's my new favorite kind of waifu!

homie i made a tony hawk servant and people liked it okay nothing's too out there for this thread

Hope i can see new sir kay sheet and nagakura shinpachi sheet in this third edition create a servant

Assassin

(low growling)

True Name: The Ghost & The Darkness
    Epitepts: The Tsavo Man-Eaters
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Historical Fact — Kenya (19th Century)
    Dislikes: Hunters, Traps, Guns
    Talent: Killing Humans, Avoiding Traps
    Natural Enemy: John Henry Patterson, Allan Quatermain
    Armament: N/A
    Traits: Beast, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: Their bones

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MGI: D
    LUK: C
    NP: C

Personality
    Though it is difficult to read the personality of this pair of lions, it's apparent that they are sociopathic, at least for animal standards. They aggressively hunt humans not out of hunger but simply out of the pleasure of killing. They are persistent in hunting their prey of choice, despite the obstacles set to deter them. They possess an extreme amount of intelligence for beasts, even problem solving-intelligence.

The lions care greatly for one another due to the strong pack mentality they share with one another, with The Darkness often looking to The Ghost for guidance during engagements. However, if summoned they have no real affection or loyalty towards their Master. While they likely understand that their existence as Servants is tied to their Master’s survival, they are difficult to control and will likely not obey orders if given them.

Lore
    The Ghost & The Darkness, also known as the Tsavo Man-Eaters, are a pair of maneless lions that preyed upon the construction workers Kenya-Uganda Railway for nine months in 1898. The two lions would stalk the campsite at night, sneaking into worker tents and dragging them away. There were times when the attacks would stop, but word would trickle in from nearby settlements about similar attacks. When the lions returned the attacks intensified, with attack almost daily. The workers attempted to scare the lions away with campfires and barricades, but to no avail as the lions made their way past them. At first, only one lion made their way into the camp, but as time went by both lions would enter the camp, each taking their own victim.

Their reign of terror caused the workers to flee, causing officials to intervene. One man, John Henry Patterson, would set traps and ambushes from a tree at night, but every attempt failed. Finally the hunter saw success on December 9th when Patterson wounded The Ghost, but the lion managed to escape. However, the lion returned later that night to hunt Patterson, who shot the beast with a much more powerful rifle, killing it.

The Darkness was killed twenty days later as it tried to hunt Patterson. The Darkness was shot nine times over the course of thirteen days, with the final bullet being a shot to the head that killed it. It was said that The Darkness died gnawing on a tree branch as it tried to reach Patterson from his platform in the tree.

By the end of their lives, The Ghost & The Darkness killed 135 people and they were a subject addressed at the House of Lords following the end of their reign of terror.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue: A
    Communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. Because The Ghost & The Darkness are animals, it is possible for them to command life forms of lower rank than them, excluding humans.

Combination: C
    A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. At C Rank, no matter what sort of severe battlefield, they will be able to grasp each other's actions with a single gaze and then take the most suitable move.

Disengage: B
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value.

Man-Eater: A+
    A Skill exclusive to beasts that denotes the nature of one hunting humans. It gives an advantages against humans, earning + modifier to attacks. The Ghost & The Darkness know how to hunt humans and killed at least 135 humans in their time.

Noble Phantasm

Hunting Grounds Tsavo
    The Place of Slaughter

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 2 - 600
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000

The Tsavo region of Kenya was the area in which the Tsavo Man-Eaters made their territory. It was a location with a turbulent history even before the lions began their nine month killing spree. Numerous humans died here due to tribal conflicts, to the point where the native Kamba people used to refer to the region as the “place of slaughter.” The history of Tsavo is supplemented into a Noble Phantasm, in which the lions can tap into the death and suffering humans have experienced in Tsavo to greatly empower themselves.

When activated, the lions summon a rainstorm of blood that is representative of “every human who has perished violently within Tsavo” within the Noble Phantasm’s area of effect. For the duration of the Noble Phantasm’s effect, the effective range will be treated as their territory and they will experience a number of beneficial effects so long as they operate within the area of effect. While Hunting Grounds Tsavo is in affect their physical parameters will receive a Rank-Up and they will gain pre-emptive strikes against all opponents, as well as having the location of any human or Servant operating within the area of effect revealed to them, no matter how well hidden they may be. As such, this allows them to effectively counter the Presence Concealment Skill and detect the Servant using it, so long as said Presence Concealment is below A+ Rank.

Assisting the lions are also the spirits of the 135 humans that they killed during their lives, forced to patrol Hunting Grounds Tsavo to assist their killers. They are almost completely invisible, with only their outline being revealed while in the blood rain. They will search for any humans or Servants in the area, drawn to any sound that happens around them. If should the spirits find them, a pool of blood will form under the target and the spirit will attempt to drag the target into it. The target can only escape by passing a resistance check, and failing it means they’ll be forcibly dragged away to where The Ghost & The Darkness happen to be located.

Relationships
    Hassan Lobo: The lions and Lobo get along surprisingly well, likely due to the fact of ease of communication between them. If they were to hunt humans together, the lions would work in tandem with Lobo. Due to this understanding with the wolf, they are more than willing to leave his rider alone.

Enkidu: Weirdly, they adore Enkidu. They become giant kittens when around him and enjoy cuddles and naps with him.

Sakata Kintoki: There is some level of understanding between them and Sakata. Because of this, they tend to be more calm around him, but generally pay him little mind.

Atalanta: As a huntress they dislike her and will attempt to hunt her, but at the same time they are curious of her due to her tail and ears.

Saber Lion: (Visible confusion)

"Cecil": The Ghost & The Darkness display a certain amount of kinship towards the Alter-Ego, although the man-eaters own sociopathy puts them at odds with the Alter-Ego's more good-aligned aspects.

Kesagake: As fellow man-eaters, the lions and the bear can have something of a working relationship. Although an understanding can be met between them, it isn't uncommon for the lions to become aggressive at a perceive invasion of their "hunting grounds" by the bear.

Creator Notes
    So here is an attempt at making a animal Heroic Spirit. It was quite a lot of fun with coming up with this sheet. They have quite a few gimmicks going on, with them being animals, being a two-in-one Servant, and having a unique skill. It was kind of unavoidable with the subjects of this sheet since both lions are kind of tied to each other so closely it would be difficult to imagine just one of them being summoned by themselves.

The Man-Eater skill was one I have been kicking around for a while, figuring that an animal Servant that has a history of spree killing humans would have a skill that represents that particular history. The way I figured out the rank was by looking how many people were killed then looked at the Rank values. Since the lions killed less than 150 people, they fell just short of being ranked as A++. Surprisingly, not a lot of man eaters have kills that go over 100. That fucking crocodile Gustave as 300+ kills, so if I ever make that a Servant he'll be rocking an EX rank in this skill.
    Last edited by TheLordOfAwesome; February 10th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    THe Tsavo Lion Brothers:Oke that was an servant profile i never thought to see here !

but given their fame are they great candidates for bestalic servants ,you did it quite good i must say ...although as Little note for their Noblephantasm Name would Nightmare Grounds of Tsavo not Sound better respectively to add between Grounds and Tsavo a "of" as it then sounds better ,but that is no critic just an matter of taste if you understand what i mean ?

and thats remind me i have also made two Animal servants one mentioned Lion and on of the most infamious Bear from Japan Kesagake which although didnt kill as much but were intilligent enough to make wrong tracks to confuse his Hunters and even broke through an bullet hail aswell were terryifying enough that War Veterans were recruited .

please tell me what These two would say to them (Cecil and Kesagake)

and i meant what your Barnum would think of my Nofrusobek.

- - - Updated - - -

As some days ago the discuse wher on an servant with an Ragyo Kiryuin pic, as Little Sneak peek have i found an servant for on which i can use an Ragyo faceclaim Picture and i can already spoilerthat she will be an Lostbelt Queen

THe Tsavo Lion Brothers:Oke that was an servant profile i never thought to see here !

but given their fame are they great candidates for bestalic servants ,you did it quite good i must say ...although as Little note for their Noblephantasm Name would Nightmare Grounds of Tsavo not Sound better respectively to add between Grounds and Tsavo a "of" as it then sounds better ,but that is no critic just an matter of taste if you understand what i mean ?

and thats remind me i have also made two Animal servants one mentioned Lion and on of the most infamious Bear from Japan Kesagake which although didnt kill as much but were intilligent enough to make wrong tracks to confuse his Hunters and even broke through an bullet hail aswell were terryifying enough that War Veterans were recruited .

please tell me what These two would say to them (Cecil and Kesagake)

and i meant what your Barnum would think of my Nofrusobek.

- - - Updated - - -

As some days ago the discuse wher on an servant with an Ragyo Kiryuin pic, as Little Sneak peek have i found an servant for on which i can use an Ragyo faceclaim Picture and i can already spoilerthat she will be an Lostbelt Queen
    Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and added those Servants to the relationship sections of my Servant sheets.

Blog Entries

Caster of Dreaming Butterflies

"nice to meet you, i am Caster. Or maybe I am not? Maybe i am only Caster's dream? Or maybe i dreamed Caster."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: China/the unconscious
    Height: Varies
    Weight: Varies
    Dislikes: certainty, contrarians, Confucianism
    Talent: Existing
    Armaments: none
    Natural Enemy: Confucius

stats

Str: E~A
    End: E~A
    Agi: E~A
    Mna: E~A
    Lck: E~A
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Item Construction(EX): Caster can reproduce any of the
    Dreams
    Inventions
    born of humanity's mind, even those who have not being physically created yet. Can something be called Nonexistent if it Exists in the mind of someone?

Territory Creation(EX): Caster is able to create a Dream world that is higher then a Temple, where the though of humanity can more easily take form. All castings of spells are amplified inside of it.

personal skills

Ephemeral Dream(A): A Skill that represents a lifeform born from illusions because of an individual’s desire. Caster is existence born from the unconscious of humanity, given shape by the dream of someone. Or perhaps, she is the one dreaming.

Transfiguration(B): A Skill that allows one's stats to be situationally distributed based on a fixed pool of creation points. As a being made of cognition, Caster has literary no certain shape. Each parameter consume from the pool of creation points the following respective values: A-8, B-7, C-6, D-5, E-4. From A to A+ the cost rises. That is, two ranks worth of points is necessary.

Uncertain Existance(A): A skill exclusive to those who only exist in the mind of others. So long a they are observed, their existrance becomes very difficult to destroy, as they are being "confirmed" to exist. However, if there is no one around, Caster will vanish as if she was never there to begin.

Noble phantasm

Dream of a Butterfly
    Hudie Meng

This Noble Phantasm is Caster's body herself, something that exists because of something else and something else exists because of it.
    As the physical embodiment of a dream, Caster is literally uncertainty manifest. She has the a ability be real or not depending of the situation. Of course, if she is not real, she cannot interact (or harm) with what is real, if she is real, then things can interact (and harm) her and vice versa.
    Further more, since her body is not actually her body, she can create identical copies of herself, the number only limit by her Master's mana. Since other Caster's are as real as she is, they also have all of her same abilities and, in the case all but one are destroy, the last one will become the The "Real" Caster.

Background

Caster's identity is a little bit complicated. At surface level, she answers by and seems to be the Chinese Philosopher Zhuang Zhou, also known as Chuang Tzu, who lived around the 4th century BC and wrote a work known by his name, the Zhuangzi, which is one of the foundational texts of Taoism.
    However, there appear to be several inconsistances between Caster and her supposed identity. Beyond the fact that there questions to if Zhuangzi was even a real person, Caster herself doesn't seem to be human in nature.
    Her existance can more accurately be described as the "Physical Manifestation of a dream", although even that is not entirely correct. Not even Caster herself knows her origin, "perhaps i am just a figment of someone's Dreams, or perhaps i am the one Dreaming".

personality

Caster's personality can be somewhat hard pinpoint, as she acts with a serene demeanor independently of what situation she founds herself. One could almost have the impression that she doesn't think that anything is real.
    Because she may have a connection with humanity's subconscious, she naturally loves humans. She will get along with any master, independently of personality or preferences, with the only exception being contrarians and followers of Confucianism.

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 3rd, 2020 at 09:08 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    "I'm quite inexperienced in a matter of Heroic Spirits, so there is much for me to grow and learn.
    On the matter of arms or the divines, to which blood will be shed by struggles and tributes, however-
    You may in merry, as you have drawn an envoy of Power."

Class
    Lancer
    Epithet
    Jade Phoenix
    Identity
    Fu Hao
    Origin
    Historical Facts; Shang (Yin) dynasty, China
    Height/Weight
    170cm/56kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    A A B C+ C B

Armament, Class and Personal Skills
    ARMAMENT:
    Yue (鉞): Four ceremonial battle axes, the bigger axes are around 40 and 30 cm square and weighted 9 and 8.5 kg. Detailed in Noble Phantasm sections.

CLASS SKILLS:
    Magic Resistance
    C (A+)
    By employing her oracle bones, she could inscribe almighty resisting charms ahead of time. Naturally, the rank drop back to C once she runs out of them.

PERSONAL SKILLS:
    Oracle Bones
    B
    An ancient divination system by evoking spirits. It used through burning oracle bones as the user calculates the date based on the sexagenary cycle on their divination, the cracks and sounds created by the channeled spirits interpreted by the user.

"Cracking on jiazi day; I divined a disastrous flame; the King prognosticate saying 'There will be a disaster.' On the week's renshen day a burst occurred."

The bones will act as a Mystic Code to actualize the divination. But while powerful and versatile, she can only activate her oracle bones on the date it was inscribed beforehand. As she is on a Lancer Saint Graph, her spellcasting capabilities are quite limited.

As Hard As Bronze, As Soft As Jade
    A
    A frontline general lady, a backstage oracle wife.

A Skill that alludes to her fame as both a warrior and priestess. As the general of Wu Ding's army, she leads up to thirteen thousand men to the battle. As the oracle of Wu Ding's court, she performs dance and divination during a ritualistic ceremony. Allowing her to changes fighting style from relying on a practical brute force to nimble and graceful; gaining a + modifier on either STR or MANA while forcing the enemy to adapt (resetting battle condition). It is indicated on the slight change of demeanor, either being bloodlusted or indifferent.

It is not an actual idiom, but how she was described by one of the historians. Its application is coincidentally fitting with the martial arts term “hard and soft style.”

Jade Phoenix
    B
    Fenghuang (Phoenix) is believed to appear on a kingdom blessed with peace and prosperity. Paired with the dragon - the emperor, the phoenix symbolizes the empress. A Skill that not only derived from her favorite item but her achievement as the imperial wife that brings glory to the king's nation by driving out the Tu-Fang tribe that terrorize them for generation in a single decisive battle. A cheat Skill that rapidly removes disadvantages simply by existing, small scale blessing that grants the surrounding with prosperity so long she is around.

Divinity
    E+
    The Shang royalties are deified right upon death. As she is a principal consort, not the king himself; her divine status is quite low. However, as the Shang regarded as descendants of the ten suns, while she becomes the spiritual wife of the eighth sun, it is possible to increase its Rank.

Noble Phantasm
    "Divination on xin day, we will make the sacrifice, with you as an offering, the glutton descend.
    --- Taotie - Yue.
    I thank you on behalf of my king and ancestors. For you to find a path to Heaven, as you become our Power."

Taotie - Yue
    Heavenly Glutton - Sacrificial Axes

C+
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1 Unit
    Maximum Target: 1~16 Person

According to the history of Zhou (c. 11th century - 770 BC), a dynasty after Shang, a yue (鉞) was held upright by a warrior on the right side of the throne in the Zhou court, its role is a symbol of power. The bigger the ax, the more socially powerful an individual was.

Taotie refers to one of China's Four Terrible Creatures. It was depicted as demonic deity taking shape as a bodiless feline, symbolizing an eternal hunger not to satisfy bodily function but to cause harm. Taotie of the Shang dynasty is also a form of communication between men and Heaven, as the image often invoked in sacrificial ceremonies practiced by and honored to Fu Hao.

She possessed four of these axes, two big and two medium-sized. But she prefers to combine the first two into a massive halberd. All of them carry the image of Taotie engraved using the Shang dynasty's proficiency on bronze casting. It is translated into a Noble Phantasm that can easily inflict massive failures on the opponent with a couple of swings. It is rightfully able to be described as 'Anti-Living Being' Noble Phantasm mirroring the image of the terrible Taotie. This effect is accessible without evoking its True Name, but announcing it allows the ax coated with the worships accumulated by the second Noble Phantasm; visually indicated with the Taotie engraving glowing blue.

Note: Taotie - Yue, originally two different Yue fused into one.

As a trivia, the name Taotie only comes on the much younger Shan Hai Jing classic and called differently during the Shang dynasty. But to not confuse the Master, the name Taotie Yue is adopted.

Taotie - Mu Xin
    Heavenly Glutton - Honored Mother of The Eighth Celestial Stems

B
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0 Unit
    Maximum Target: 1~2 Person

The Shang practiced a form of Shamanism, a belief of the ancestors holding power over the living. Sacrifices and offerings were ritually given to the dead, and the spirit will grant them wisdom and strength utilizing spiritual assistance. King Wu Ding will often offer sacrifice toward his deceased wife to grant him her protection against the Indo-European invaders.

Shang Shamanism has a hierarchy to whom sacrifices are made for. From the highest to lowest; Di (Supreme Deity), Nature Spirits, deified emperors, pre-dynastic ancestors, ancestors, and imperial wives. A deity is also formed by the worships and faith of the people. She ascends from a mere low Divinity to A-rank as she gained offerings, up to become at the level of a deified pre-dynastic ancestors. Announcing its True Name allows to gain access on massive status boosts and various immunities depending on how much worship she accumulated. Even an attack to exhibit an Authority (Power) could be done by burning her entire Saint Graph. But as she is never reached such height, the effect is temporary and her Saint Graph returns to normal over time.

The offering's quality determined by two aspects: the offering's inherent mystery and the bond of the offerer. The offerings are jewelry, animals, human beings and Heroic Spirits; and there is no need for a formal ritual. The Master that trusted her and gained hers back receive the benefits of protection and blessing. In other words, a Servant with her own clan EXP and bonus mechanic. However, she mostly opposed to using just any person. Perhaps she is accustomed to modern civilization, or maybe her pride as a warrior lady didn't accept anyone but the worthy. She only accepts powerful enemies she slain or the allies voluntarily sacrifice themselves, and strongly against the slaughter of the innocents.

“No, no, anyone will not do! Those screams and begs are insulting toward the Heavens you know? Magi or Servants is fine though!”

The name Mu Xin is her posthumous temple name. Which is the name used to worship her on the day of xin, the eighth day of the sexagenary cycle, the eighth celestial stems, the eighth sun. Mu is a title for honored women, which means “mother.” Taotie once again represents gluttony; pronouncing the many jades, jewelry, and sacrifices dedicated to her as an offering.

Character/Speech/Lore

Character:

Fierce and hotblooded, graceful and well-mannered.

A lady that is professional and loving, someone that nonchalantly acts the same in both contrasting situations.

On the battlefield, she displays a very calm and confident demeanor: full-frontally exhibits to the enemy that she thoughtfully examines battle advantages and disadvantages as they crossing blades. Compared to the likes of later periods' military commanders, her approach in warfare perhaps isn't the most brilliant, but she makes it up by adapting quickly. As she lived in an era where a battle is simpler, and individual capabilities much more valued.

Someone who, instead of grunting during trouble, will simply dismiss her situation as:

"Ahah, this wouldn't do. I must come up with a new strategy or else a defeat is certain."

In her private life, she and her husband have devoted their lives to each other, rule the people with each other, and conquer the enemies with each other. She praises her king when it was warranted, she worried about her king when he was sickened. Contrary of her occupation lets on, she is someone that treasured a positive and intimate relationship.

Rather than agonizing during anxiety, she will caringly nurses, while doing everything she can:

"My dear is under great peril. We are examining his health and we will not lose hope."

She is not a heartless woman that incapable to function in a peaceful society. As she has a hobby of collecting goods she founds artistic. Jades, jewelry and animal idols are a given, but she is drawn on collecting animal figurines in modern times. She often worries about her looks, as she gives an effort on what to wear for the occasion and values others' opinions about such. The type that shows her excitement not only with words, but also the care, detail and time she puts on them.

"...With everything considered, it is no masterpiece, but yet another entry of the superb line that you can't help but appreciate the ingenuity and passion of the sculptor."

If there is a regret she wishes to change by the power of Holy Grail, she is unable to serve Wu Ding much longer due to her untimely death. It is an entirely selfish wish, as his reign largely successful to the point of being remembered as the best King of Shang. To undo it means to void a good ending he hardworkingly achieve, and she felt conflicted having such a desire.

Speech Example

"What do I like? That would be collecting jewels and figurines. Ahah, I don't really need that much, I'm content having a plenty amount of selections that I favored."
    "What do I dislike? I don't... think there is something that infuriates me to be called such. Enemies and others, we could deal with them all the same, no?"
    "Ahah, this slender arm of mine is quite strong, you know? Are you sure to challenge me on a game of arm wrestling?"
    “For someone that remembered as powerful, my undoing is a weakness of the heart. I used my prince’s death as an excuse to partway, succumbing to the illness called sorrow. Really, I’m nothing exemplary.”
    "I'm afraid I incapable to recognize what's the problem on being honest in all situations. Isn't sincerity a virtue? Don't modern society prized individuality? Why do we must act differently during an offensive and defensive, during the time of bloodshed and peace, when we can always be brave and loving all the time?"

Lore:

The Shang (商) (also known as Yin) is the earliest historically documented Chinese dynasty (1600s - 1000s BC), due to their tradition of recording divination on oracle bones survived until the modern era. The oracle bones tell the reign of King Wu Ding (武丁) (born as Zi Zhao), which details the problems they faced such as agriculture and military campaigns. Fu Hao (婦好) is one of his three principal consorts, and his most beloved. Rather than a queen (which such concept might not be present at the time), she is remembered as a frontline general that contributed to most of her husband's foreign policy.

In other words, China's first historical heroine.

An unusually strong woman; she serves as an advisor, organizer, and leader of the Shang army for her husband in the frontline. Wu Ding is remembered as the most effective ruler before the Qin emperors after him, which can be credited to her exploits on crushing four neighboring tribes (out of six tribes he defeated in his reign) with relative ease, one of them is documented as the first large-scale ambush in history of China. During her height, she led 13.000 soldiers and renowned Shang generals, becoming the most powerful commander at the time. All of this is achieved within her very short life.

She also a textbook lady of custom, devotedly serve her king in matters of religion. As it was during the Age of Gods, she carries the honor to communicate with the ancestors and previous kings on Heaven using the aforementioned divination method. Under normal circumstances, it is the current king or prince that leads such important rituals in the Shang society.

One could say she is a person that simultaneously defies and abides societal expectations, flawlessly.

Her existence only comes to light when archeologists uncover the Shang dynasty sites in 1976. Her tomb, which contains various jade, bronze, jewelry, and weaponry becomes one of the few primary sources of Shang historicity. The oracle bones found on the site mentions her name a hundred and eighty times; many of them are of Wu Ding wishing her peace in death and asking for her assistance from the afterlife. Even after her untimely death at the age of 33 due to illness and grief of her son's death, she still blessed the Shang dynasty toward victory against the Gong tribe.

The Saint Graph she has right now is a Lancer, from the statue of her wielding a ceremonial battle ax (yue). As it is the most associated iconography of hers, Lancer is her preferred class. But she is proficient in many arms that she could be summoned as either Archer, Rider, and Caster. As an Archer and Rider, her role as a military general will be more pronounced. While as Caster, she will employ a godly Magecraft to evocate spirits of the ancestors (divine spirits), animating an army of jade familiars that accompany the death to Heaven. A case where the Servant's mystery largely plays much role in making her a strong Servant instead of fame.

Relationships

Qin Liangyu:
    She could be said the junior of Qin Liangyu and the likes in the manner of Heroic Spirit business.

It's one of those cases where people will be weirded out by being called "senpai" from someone clearly older and more experienced.

Nezha:
    ” That’s Lord Da Yi’s doll, I see! Wait, wait, wait! You mean the broken female doll lying around is the Prince Nezha?!”

Guan Yu Yunchang:
    “My arm is strong… but the Qinglong Guandao is twice heavier than mine!”

Qin Shi Huang:
    "Because you burn scholars and records, I become unknown. Ahah, talk about a troublesome successor."

Said Fu Hao swirling her dangerous halberd on the top of her head as she joins the skeptical yigu movement.

Scathach and Brynhildr:
    The mage-Lancer squad is formed. Or so she jests, but she doesn't use Runes and felt out of place about it. Or perhaps she thoughts that oracle bones are inherently superior.

Gilgamesh:
    Model kits and figurines share the same genre. But just like anything similar but different, there is a sense of competitiveness to prove which is superior. Please don't compare the wealth of her tomb with Gate of Babylon, that's unfair.

“Eh, he is also died out of grief and overwork? I don’t think such an exalted person like him will appreciate it though.”

Tamamo-no-mae:
    “She is ‘the same’ person that ended our dynasty. Huh? She is surprisingly relatable.”

Creator's Note

> The whole “Power” thing comes from the speculation that the word “Di” is used interchangeably between the traditional accepted meaning (Heavenly Emperor/Shangdi) and an abstract term to evoke natural force in a divination. It was translated into ‘Power’ in the book “Early Chinese Religion: Shang through Han 1250 BC–220 AD (Lagerwey J. and Kalinowski M. (2009))”, but I like to think the Shang borrowed a fraction of the gods’ Authority here.

> The NP and Oracle Bones chant are modified versions of an actual translated divination inscribed on the bones:
    “Cracking on [gui]hai day, Zheng divined / about whether the coming week would have no disaster. / The King prognosticated saying, “There will be disaster.” / On the week’s renshen day a disaster occurred at the Zhong encampment. / Fourth Month. 28 (HJ 5807)”

> The actual yue(s) found on Fu Hao’s tomb doesn’t look as cool and never been fused into a single halberd. But the size I listed is supposedly accurate.

> The whole collecting figurines thing come from her tomb is full of ritualistic animal statues. Matching hobby with the creator is fully coincidental. (:cold_sweat

> Her existence is regarded as myth before her tomb was found. A former Earth aligned that is updated into a Man type.

JP Friend Code
    That's quite impressive research + work for a figure without a lot of historical materials.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    That's quite impressive research + work for a figure without a lot of historical materials.
    Thank you.

It was started simply as "I want to write a cute girl with a massive axe," and then there is many source I find unreliable so I decided to dive and dive in all those Shang dynasty articles.

Blog Entries
    Almost finish my next character, anyone has opinions on Caster?

Fate / White Memoria