Page 561 of 617 FirstFirst ... 61461511551556559560561562563566571611 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,220 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I don't particularly mind yanderes but the only ones I actually like are the guy ones.

That aside, tsunderes do get a lot of flack in the anime community these days but as far as fate is concerned I can't think of a lot of physically abusive tsunderes that don't include the times when they're just legitimately trying to kill the person they're interacting with

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yanderes are always a bit too rape-y for me. If it's a comedy show they can sometimes slip through by that being the joke, but almost never in anything attempting to be serious.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Totally agree with Akiha but Illya does not have romantic feeling for Shirou in the original FSN AFAIK.... Prillyaverse OTOH... is totally jailbait
    Even FSN Illya expresses a more than sisterly interest in Shirou, even if she can't compete with Saber. And Hollow shows she's willing to try to hypnotize Shirou if necessary.

Certainly if she had an older looking body, she would be more openly competing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Illya's brother is such a shitty character that fans couldn't help being awed by Miyu's brother after years of Yuuki Rito Shirou.
    Considering Miyuverse Shirou is HF Shirou but shallower and with UBW Shirou's capability, and yet they think him better, I'm not sure those fans are any better than the ones who claim the Zero Masters are "mature."

Miyuverse Shirou, outside of the earlier bits with Sakura, feels shallow and more wanky. And most of his fans seem to only like the action bits from him and little else.
    Last edited by warellis; July 1st, 2022 at 06:05 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Reminds me of Take-MOON. Pity we never got more of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Exactly, "fans" words dont need to be neccesary sacred considering how shallow tey get

And thats its a perfect definition of Miyu Shiro, " more shallow hf wit some UBW visuals or cool factor"

Talking about tsunderes and yanderes, you guys now a no anime girl who got traits of both? helga pataki

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Considering Miyuverse Shirou is HF Shirou but shallower and with UBW Shirou's capability, and yet they think him better, I'm not sure those fans are any better than the ones who claim the Zero Masters are "mature."
    I'm just saying that Illyaverse Shirou is a worse character than Miyuverse Shirou, I'm not saying the latter is the non plus ultra of Fate characters either, just that after years of putting up with that non character Illya fans were pleased by seeing a Shirou that at least acted like a Shirou and not like a dime a dozen cheap harem lead.

Illya is the true lead of Prillya, true, but that doesn't meant that Shirou wasn't annoying whenever he showed up. Or rather, the routines about him were. Ataraxia and Carnival Phantasm proved you could make actually amusing comedy harem routines around Shirou, but Prillya's takes on them lacked that something those other two had by having a much more watered down Shirou.

Likewise, Zero's Masters only come as 'mature' because most Masters in Stay Night were literal children one way or another, and even other Fate works afterwards have problems showing actual mature Masters. Apocrypha dispenses with Masters in a faction and the other one has too many characters who are caricatures or children themselves. Strange Fake and Redline aren't that well known compared to Extra, Stay Night, Zero or Apocrypha, who were greatly boosted in the general awareness by having anime series about them.

Neiter of prillya Shiros are that great,tbh, its like each is a hyperbole of one classical Shiro trait , Illyas is also inferior to FSN Illya and Rin is inferior to FSN Rin, even in serious moments , Luvia is ..overall same, not like its muc material before, so i guess she is ok. Maids are cool

I actually like most Apo masters , much more tan Zero "mature" cast

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The only good Apo master is Shishigou, and the only other tolerable one is Goredolf's dad for the sole reason of biologically enabling Goredolf's existence.
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    I actually like most Apo masters , much more tan Zero "mature" cast

I guess if you find 6 people getting high in a room together and barely speaking entertaining.

Forvedge siblings

Sisigo

Shiro

Even Gordes a bit

Blog Entries
    Cardbox homunculus rolling in bed with a saint was important, obviously. No room for master-servant interactions, or even to have the masters do anything, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    The only good Apo master is Shishigou, and the only other tolerable one is Goredolf's dad for the sole reason of biologically enabling Goredolf's existence.
    There's room to develop on interesting stuff for the others, it just never was the intent. A bloody shame, tbh.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Forvedge siblings

Sisigo

Shiro

Even Gordes a bit
    Yeah, they're all good, but they're only half the masters in that story, the Red's are almost all hitting Semi's hooka for 24 episodes.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    There's room to develop on interesting stuff for the others, it just never was the intent. A bloody shame, tbh.
    Precisely the problem. But hey, there's 16 servants running around so you have to be entertained rite?
    burn your dread you coward

Honestly, with how Higashide just had the Red Masters leave the story, I wonder what was the point of having like 16 Servants running around?

At least earlier Fate stories kind of understood that both Masters & Servants carried the story.

FGO is about a master gettin every servant in existeence, including ones we knew prior, and seems to be doing fine

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It seems like once he got done making the Yggs actual characters he realized he either didn't have the effort or time to do the same for the Reds, so he grabbed the two important ones and shoved everyone else in a cupboard. The story as a whole seems more concerned with Servants interacting with other Servants, than needing Master and Servant to work together. Mor and Kairi fill that niche, but outside of them the closest thing to a conflict seems to be Astolfo and Sadist Lady and that's treated as a jump cut gag.

マリーの味方
    I don't exactly blame Higashide for going the route he did. Had he kept the Masters, Apocrypha would either be twice as long or the Red Masters would be completely one-note characters.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Twice as long Apoc though

- - - Updated - - -

I always felt like it could've used another volume as it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

if it was normal war wit same roster, blacks would not stood any chance

マリーの味方
    Well, the Black faction would have the advantage of being more organized. While theoretically the Red faction would have the upperhand in skillset it's hard to imagine the Red Masters all working well together without any conflicts.

- - - Updated - - -

especially given amakusa would still be there waiting to backstab everyone anyway lol