Page 1527 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 52710271427147715171522152515261527152815291532153715771627 ... LastLast
Results 30,521 to 30,540 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm at 85 boxes now myself, should be able to push through to 100 with the remaining days left. Know it's going to be a borefest in opening the boxes though, so many trips to the shop to burn the Silver XP, than shove a lot of the initial Gold XP into the 2nd Archive first before using the rest to keep leveling Servants.

Still, I'm satisfied with my grinding; I initially came into GilFes thinking I'd be happy if I managed to get 50 boxes.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I decided to ignore all the waiting and just Jalter MHXA to death. Took out the occasional snack here and there but through bullshit luck managed to stall her out. Came really close to losing it, but Herc managed, by putting on an ungodly amount of buffs to get through her nullification. Didn't even have to use a CS. Then I decided to toss the same team at Nero, swapping my stalls for raw damage with Grudge Match and a Carp on Mash to plugsuit her in the first round for instant crits, and I ended up beating it the first try. Didn't even need to use the last two Servants. As always Jalter/Merlin/Waver carry me through the tough fights.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Thank god DW decided to make the Grand Finale easy.

Fuck the MHXA CQ.

598,535,004 (NA)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Starting to get the hang for MHXA, though mostly at the mercy of RNG. I need to break her bar at least before Spriggan appears, then I kill him before MHXA. The rest is just to survive while occasionally eat snacks until her debuff kicks in. Problem is I'm lacking strong survivalists, and good Supports beside Tamamo and Skadi, so that limits my possible team comps.

Still, gonna keep trying.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Last chalenge is super easy, went with a raikou crit team to comemorate finally grailing her to 100, first try.

MHXA on the other hand, keeps bending me over and have me as an snack, not fun.

Also, 1000 days playing FGO.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Back to back events reeee

Can't lotto farm anymore. Burned an uncomfortable number of embers just to roll out all my tickets.

Mecha Liz 2 only turns up at the end of this rerun...
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    Yeesh, MHXA one is too tough for me. Managed to survive her snacks all the way to Ifreeta, but her counter still lasts 5 more turns. I don't have Servants that can survive that long when MHXA can one-shot them each hit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    MHXA I remember doing with Abigail, Merlin, and Jeanne. Didn't break her until towards the end if I remember correctly. The spriggan I made sure to save damage buffs for to kill on one year's clear of it, and didn't bother on the other. Did a few reloads on bad turns, but only ever remember losing Merlin and that being it. If you don't kill spriggan, Merlin is vital to stall since GoA has so many buffs on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Team I'd suggest is BB, Tamamo, Jeanne (or Merlin) support, Mash, Chu lancer (or David), and Herc with Bond (or Nero). With Chaldea Combat Uniform. BB and Jeanne plus Uniforms stun can not be underestimated. Tamamo should be able to keep BB and Jeanne stun active (stun is not 100% a few time it failed me). Jeanne Np it also a great help and if in trouble you can switch Mash in to take a hit and Davids team evade helps. Also MHXA remove skill works left to right so to protect skill Guts put skills ahead of it. I can't say this is going to work but it's the best I can think of right now. I only won after many attempts and some luck. The new CQ took me a bit to learn their tricks but it was not as hard as the others I think.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jeanne's stun should never fail against MHXA unless it's not maxed out. BB's can since it only scales up to 100% and MHXA has 20% MR.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Back to back events reeee

Can't lotto farm anymore. Burned an uncomfortable number of embers just to roll out all my tickets.

Mecha Liz 2 only turns up at the end of this rerun...
    2nd half starts Friday night if I'm reading the dates right, so if you want you can basically blitz through the event if you'd like to get the other Mecha Liz and than take a break

Also for me, this event is just to get the Chrome Mecha Liz and 2nd Aerial Drive.
    Last edited by Kratosirving; September 28th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Which is the correct translation for the Wedge of the Servant CC? Is it 20% to all Servants [note: Star Servants are immune to this] or 20% Weak to Enuma Elish (Fujino is not a Star nor is she weak to Enuma Elish)

Equipped it to her.

Also does this bonus add up or multiply to critical hits?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    According to wicurio's entry on it, the bonus damage applies to the same targets as Gilgamesh's NP. The only difference is that the CC is a Power Up bonus, not a Super Effective multiplier.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Ah, I made a mistake! Should have used my last seal to fill up Raikou's NP bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Jeanne's stun should never fail against MHXA unless it's not maxed out. BB's can since it only scales up to 100% and MHXA has 20% MR.
    So it was BB. I just knew it failed and didn't realize it was just for BB. I lost a lot against MHXA so it just blended together (I didn't know you could speed up her self destruct so I broke her last bar at the end it probably would have been easier if I broke her bar sooner) OnesFleetingGlory the team I suggested was pretty much what I use except I used Merlin instead of Tama but I think it could still work with a bit of luck.

Blog Entries
    And that's 100 boxes; whoo grinded out 9k currency today, I'm done. I'll spend tomorrow opening boxes and setting up for Halloween rerun.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    So it was BB. I just knew it failed and didn't realize it was just for BB. I lost a lot against MHXA so it just blended together (I didn't know you could speed up her self destruct so I broke her last bar at the end it probably would have been easier if I broke her bar sooner) OnesFleetingGlory the team I suggested was pretty much what I use except I used Merlin instead of Tama but I think it could still work with a bit of luck.
    No BB, still stuck on the same spot with MHXA, oh well. Not motivated enough to do the other one now.

Other than that, I'm done with this Event. Kinda burnt by the whole farming, but thanks to that, managed to ascend lots of Servants with Rank Up quests, which means more Quartz yay.

For Halloween rerun, I've got a lot of Servants with bonuses this time around, so I gotta level them up.

Blog Entries
    Well, at least you'll have plenty of experience from boxes to fuel the leveling now :3

Edit: Did a YOLO 10-roll to sign off for the event, got a 5th copy of Gil in NY to MLB, as well as an actual AUO to go with all the lotto tickets too. Was not expecting him. Oh well, another person to level and use from time to time than!
    Last edited by Kratosirving; September 28th, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Congrats.

It seems to me Gil has been awfully kind in his rate up. Or is it desire sensor? 'Cause I honestly wasn't expecting him at all when rolling for CEs.

Either way, happy to get my second SSR Archer, and it's Gil at that.

P.S. his third interlude is bullshit.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I've exhausted all my leftover quartz from summer, and no Gil to show. Got Circe though, so at least I got another one of the Greek Myth squad. Time to start saving for LB3, I guess. At least I can toss all these extra EXP's at MechaLiz 2 and Caster Shuten.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.