Page 34 of 858 FirstFirst ... 24293233343536394484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    The only "Fault" I can say is that this rider doesn't have a Mount as an NP. Not that Anne and Marie have that either so that's fine, but Drake and Blackbeard do so it's probably best you give her something in this regard. Doesn't have to be much. Still a good sheet mind you.
    I broke my head about this as well. The thing is, NPs are supposed to be something famous and unique - a symbol of the Heroic Spirit herself - and, unfortunately, Grace never had a mount/ship that would fit that bill. All she ever employed in life were your average, run-of-the-mill Irish galleys (none which was ever named, as far as I know). So, as a consolation of sorts, I made the ships that she summons a factor in the management/application of her army NP.

Incidentally, Grace's legends have the most peculiar of ties with castles (while alive, she built some and dispossessed several others), so I almost gave her an NP related to that...

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I loved this reference.
    Other than that, my only comment is that I think her Magic Resistance Skill is a bit too high for someone who didn't fight against magic in life. Perhaps Rank D would be more appropriate?
    As hinted in the description of her Clairvoyance skill, Grace was born possessing mystic elements (supernatural powers) from ancient times. According to legends, her "weather eyes" were a trait that O'Malley clan had been passing down along the generations for centuries - in fact, there was supposedly a family tradition that determined that only someone who possessed those eyes could become their chieftain. Therefore, I figured someone like that would have a higher degree of natural affinity with magic than most (even without having any contact with it in life), which is symbolized by her Magic Resistance. By the way, that is also the reason why I made her MGI parameter that high.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; September 15th, 2016 at 04:45 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    I broke my head about this as well. The thing is, NPs are supposed to be something famous and unique - a symbol of the Heroic Spirit herself - and, unfortunately, Grace never had a mount/ship that would fit that bill. All she ever employed in life were your average, run-of-the-mill Irish galleys (none which was ever named, as far as I know). So, as a consolation of sorts, I made the ships that she summons a factor in the management/application of her army NP.

Incidentally, Grace's legends have the most peculiar of ties with castles (while alive, she built some and dispossessed several others), so I almost gave her an NP related to that...
    Dude.

Castle/Ship hybrid

So what would be some interesting spells to see Caster use? Given how broadly powerful is in Magecraft there's a lot he could do beyond throwing waves of Undead and Demons at an opponent.

Thoughts?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, fixed the pastebin thingy http://pastebin.com/NEt5xKSN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maester1216 View Post
    So what would be some interesting spells to see Caster use? Given how broadly powerful is in Magecraft there's a lot he could do beyond throwing waves of Undead and Demons at an opponent.

Thoughts?
    He seems like a Warlock from D&D so spells from that area.

He seems like a Warlock from D&D so spells from that area.
    That's actually what I was going for, but I'm thinking some spells or abilities from a Summoner or Necromancer also seem appropriate.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Has anyone suggested a story in which Arturia gets summoned while someone else summons Atalanta?
    I'm just imagining how Saber would desperately want to be friends because Atalanta is a lion. It'd probably be repressed, of course. And Atalanta would almost invariably shoot her down.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ic-Idea-Thread
    Last edited by mewarmo990; September 15th, 2016 at 05:46 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I believe Lesbipirates don't have a ship NP because they never captained one. They were boss mooks for some other captain whose name I forget.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: It was Calico Jack Rackham, Anne's boyfriend of sorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The only "Fault" I can say is that this rider doesn't have a Mount as an NP. Not that Anne and Marie have that either so that's fine, but Drake and Blackbeard do so it's probably best you give her something in this regard. Doesn't have to be much. Still a good sheet mind you.
    I mean our very first Rider, Medusa doesn't even have a Mount NP, so as long as the NP is related to a mount in someway meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    He is most remembered for two things: the design of his Jolly Roger flag, a skull with crossed swords, which contributed to the popularization of the design,
    Huh. I guess that explains it randomly showing up in summer pirates' NP.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Class: Archer

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Princess of Loveliness (A): This skill represents Lancer's charismatic nature in
    regards not only to leadership, but the ability to charm the people around herself.
    Lancer was infamous for having a harem of sixty men at her beck and call who would
    fight to the death to spend one night in her bed. Lancer pure magnetism will attract
    individuals who will fight and die for her to her side, no matter the consequences.

Military Tactics (C+): Grants tactical knowledge for engagements involving armies. Also
    grants bonus modifiers to attacking with Anti-Army Noble Phantasms and defending against
    enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. Lancer is celebrated as a brilliant tactician who fought
    in situations of all varieties, from guerrilla skirmishes with cannibals to pitched battles
    against conquistadors. She gains a bonus when fighting a battle of attrition.

Blood-Sucking (C): Allows Lancer to restore health and magical energy by drinking
    the blood of others. This is based off an anecdote that Lancer killed her brother
    and nephew and drank their blood in order to assert her claim to her throne. Though
    this gave her a sinister reputation, it is something she does only out of necessity.

Noble Phantasm

Chibados~Warrior Harem (C+, Summoning, Support, Anti-Unit)

A Noble Phantasm that allows Lancer to summon members of her personal guard and harem
    to serve as vanguards, servants, advisors and lovers. Each member is a trained warrior
    in top physical condition, equivalent to an E-rank Servant. However, a night of passion
    with Lancer boosts a single soldier to C-rank for twelve hours, after which he is engulfed
    in flames and is able to make a final suicide attack. This is based on accounts of Lancer
    pitting her concubines against each other in fights to the death, with the winner winning
    the privilege of sharing Lancer's bed for the night and then being immolated the next day.
    She can extend these boons to anyone willing to join her harem, but this is... ill-advised.

Background
    Anna Nzinga was queen of the Ndongo and Matamba Kingdoms of the Mbundu people of Angola.
    A key figure in African resistance to colonialism, she defined much of the history of
    17th-century Angola. An outstanding strategist and skillful negotiator, she defended her
    country steadfastly until her death in 1663 at the age of 82.

In 1560, the Portuguese explorer Paulo Dias de Novais landed on the Ndongo coast. Accompanied
    traders and dignitaries, he requested to be presented to the King of Ndongo. King Ngola, the
    great-grandfather of Nzinga, allowed the explorers to trade and visit the capital city. During
    their stay, the Portuguese learnt that the society was well organized and that Ndongo’s people
    had many skills in areas such as trade, metalworking, animal husbandry and agriculture. They
    took stock of the country’s wealth and looked for gold and silver mines. After five years of
    living there, Paulo left for Portugal, promising King Ngola he would return at the head of an
    army that would be his ally and help him fight against the neighboring kingdoms.

Ten years later, the Portuguese returned, not as allies, but as conquerors. Their superior
    weapons, armor and firepower caught Ndongo completely unawares. With lightning speed, the
    Portuguese seized the Ndongo coastal strip and renamed it Angola, establishing the port city
    of Luanda. Ndongo’s borders were reduced while Portuguese missionaries, farmers and merchants
    poured into the country and acquired land taken from the Africans. As they found no gold or
    silver mines, the Portuguese decided to trade in slaves on a massive scale in order to supply
    labor for the new colony of Brazil.

It was during these dark times that the young Nzinga lived. As she grew up, she saw the resistance
    put up by her father, and the violent changes imposed throughout the region by the Portuguese. She
    was greatly loved by her father for her fiery temperament and proud intelligence. On many occasions,
    she fought at his side against the Portuguese conquistadors and rival kingdoms in the region.

When her brother became king, Nzinga was sent as an envoy to Luanda to meet with the governor to
    negotiate a peace agreement and Ndongo's independence. The Portuguese delegates were stunned by
    her charisma and her political maneuvering skills as she spoke flawless Portuguese to the governor.
    When she entered the main chamber, she was not offered a chair to sit in, so she ordered one of her
    maids to bend down on all fours and Nzinga sat on her back. The governor had not anticipated such
    a formidable adversary, and ended up ceasing hostilities with Ndongo in exchange for more trade routes.
    Once the negotiations were over, Nzinga stood up, ordered her maid to stand, and then slit the maid's
    throat in full view of the horrified Portuguese administrators. As everyone stood there in stunned
    silence, Nzinga calmly told the governor that the royalty of Ndongo never sits on the same chair twice.

The governor was soon replaced by another man who ignored his predecessor's promise and continued to
    raid Ndongo lands for slaves and valuables. Nzinga's brother committed suicide during this time, ashamed
    of all he had lost, and his son also died. Rumors were circulated that Nzinga had killed them both in
    order to seize the throne by the Portuguese to discredit her.

Over the next forty years Nzinga conquered several local tribes and united the people of Angola to
    vigorously oppose the Portugal's colonial designs. One after another, the Portuguese governors came
    up against the great queen, who unfailingly thwarted their plans. Finally, the Portuguese Crown
    renounced its claims to Ndongo in a treaty ratified in Lisbon by King Pedro VI in 1657.

Queen Nzinga died on 17 December 1663 at the age of 82. Throughout her life she valiantly, resolutely
    and tactically never bowed to adversity. She is considered an eminent historical figure in Angola,
    Brazil, and many other countries.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Rider
    :

True Name: Jason 'Hero of the Argonauts'

Alignment
    : Neutral Good

Summoning Catalyst: A fragment of the Argo

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- A
    Luck- B-
    NP- A

Equipment: A shield and long spear he wields for close combat. Also carries a number of dragon teeth which can become skeletal warriors when planted into the ground.

Appearance
    :

(Aw heck, no sense not using this version...)

Personality: A boastful man, proud of his exploits as a hero and eager to proclaim them to any who'd listen. He gives an insufferably haughty impression, referring to himself as a great hero fit to lead over all others and chosen by the goddess Hera herself. In the Grail War, Rider can often be found making audacious requests such as for rival Heroic Spirits to fetch the Grail for him while he relaxes and enjoys himself, promising to share its bounty equitably upon acquisition.

While his personality is troublesome, his charismatic talent is unquestionable. He possesses a great way with words and, in his ability to inspire loyalty in close followers, rivals even the King of Heroes Gilgamesh. While Gilgamesh was a king who ruled over the entire world, Rider was one who led and inspired other great heroes. He has an adventurous spirit and loves to explore distant lands. When summoned, he'll likely spend a lot of his time just wandering around the modern world and surveying its various wonders with a keen traveller's eye.

Rider claims his wish is simply to be granted an incarnate body so he can pursue adventures anew in the modern world. However, in truth, he bears strong regrets for the events of his mortal life, albeit ones he won't dare admit. The loss of his children, the despairful look of Medea as he abandoned her for another woman... All that makes Rider wonder "Was I truly in the right?"

Since he feels that such regrets are unbecoming of a hero, Rider seeks the Grail to go back to his past life and erase the blots on his legend. Great heroes should inspire the masses with a shining and faultless life, whereas Rider's ended in naught but sorrow and bitter regrets, leaving him with 'emptiness' in his heart even despite his great fame.

Rider is utterly terrified of Medea, describing her as a barbaric and evil witch who'd butcher even her own children. Rider's normally composed and haughty attitude will likely evaporate the moment she appears, with even the thought of being in the same Grail War as her awakening a far more fearful, paranoid side to his personality. As he hates and fears her more then any other, the thought that he himself might have played a hand in Medea's turn to darkness truly shakes Rider to his core.

Dislikes: betrayals, being forgotten
    Talent: karmic backfire
    Natural Enemy: 'T-that witch...!'

Class Skills:

Riding (A+)- Ability to ride animals. At this rank, Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be used as mounts, but not the Dragon-Kind. Rider's conquest over various animals in his legend, such as the dragon guarding the Golden Fleece and a pair of bronze fire-breathing oxen have granted a high rank in this Skill. While most of said feats were actually due to the sorceress Medea, Rider refuses to acknowledge this.

Magic Resistance (B/EX)- Cancel spells with an incantation below three verses. Proves difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Having lived alongside the sorceress Medea for a time, Rider has grown accustomed to her spells to a certain degree and developed a natural immunity. Through a certain Noble Phantasm, his rank rises to EX regarding curse-based magic.

Personal Skills
    :

Charisma (A+)- Ability to inspire others, and lead armies. Rider led the voyage to retrieve the Golden Fleece, recruiting the aid of a great number of mythical heroes and demigods possessing significant renown. While his physical prowess was lacking compared to other legendary heroes, Rider was an unparalleled 'monster of eloquence' who organized the Argonaunt expedition through sheer persuation alone. At this rank, Charisma qualifies as a highly potent mind-affecting curse, able to charm anyone without unnatural willpower or mental interference resisting Skills to his side through even a brief dialogue. Rider's charismatic talents are highest regarding individuals recognized as 'heroes' and less for normal people.

Voyager Of The Storm (A)- Talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Since capability as a leader is also included, this Skill acts as a composite of Charisma and Military Tactics. Since Rider possesses the former anyways, only the latter Skill is included as a benefit. Having led by far the most famous sea voyage in Greek myth, on one of its most celebrated vessels, Rider naturally has a high rank.

Sorceress Infatuation (A+)- Infatuations from a sorceress, bringing both blessings and misfortune. Due to a strong love/hate from the sorceress Medea, Rider receives two ranks up to Mana in exchange for a - modifier to Luck. It seems the grudge of a certain sorceress has persisted beyond even death to drag him ever-closer towards ruin.

Noble Phantasms:

Chrysomallos- The Golden Fleece (A, Support): The fleece of the legendary winged ram, Chrysomallos, which flew over the cities of Greece for one hundred years. Due to a certain series of events, its sacred hide came into possession of the Colchian king Aeetes, who guarded it with a fiercesome dragon.

A divine artifact supposed to grant health and prosperity to whoever obtained it, it become the object of a great many quests and voyages, all of which ended in failure. Only Rider himself ever managed to obtain the Fleece on his quest aboard the Argo.

It appears as large pelt of curly golden fur, shining with a radiant aura. A horned ram's head is still attached, along with a pair of wings emerging from the back. As it exemplifies the concept of 'prosperity', simply having it on one's body serves as a potent magical blessing that wards off many ills. While wearing the pelt, Rider is given the Skill Golden Rule (Body) at rank A, repelling any impurities such as poisons or disease that threaten the order and integrity of one's body.

His natural Magic Resistance ranking is also boosted to EX against any kind of Magecraft qualifying as 'curses', granting absolute protection below the level of True Magic. However, only direct curses towards his body are repelled. Things such as 'cursing the ground at one's feet to make one fall' are not recognized by this Noble Phantasm.

By hurling the fleece to the ground, Rider can also summon a formidable dragon. It seems the fleece itself and the dragon which stood guard over it have been mixed up, almost like a parody of some kind. A high-tier draconic beast, with fire-breath, powerful raking claws and hardy scales impervious to most forms of attack.

Summoning the dragon demands a great deal of Mana from Rider, and is thus only used as a last resort.

Since his Riding Skill does not include dragons, Jason's control over this beast is quite limited. The dragon's natural 'programming' is to defend the fleece and its owner, which happens to be Rider himself, but otherwise he has no direct control over it.

Argo Navis- Guiding Ship Of The Stars (B+, Support): After completing its legendary maiden voyage, the Argo was translated into the skies as a constellation to guide weary sailors and serve as an eternal reminder of Rider's glorious expedition.

Reflecting its assumed form as a 'ship of the stars', Rider may invoke this Noble Phantasm whenever the Argo Navis constellation is visible in the night sky. Upon activation, Rider can travel with the constellation's light as a medium. He gains the ability to 'ride' along the light for bursts of near-instantaneous motion. Rider can transport himself anywhere the Argo Navis shines, but only so long as an uninterupted path of light from it connects the two locations. Shadows and structures in the field can serve as insurmountable barricades to his transit.

Also, travelling in this form taxes Rider's Mana severely, so it can only be used for short bursts. While it might be thought as a noble power evoking the legend of the Argo, in fact Rider mostly uses it as a cowardly ability fit for running away.

A bonus effect grants Rider the Skill Revelation at rank C while the Argo Navis is visible. This derives both from the constellation's use to guide those lost at sea, and also the magical piece of timber from the sacred forest of Dodona located in the Argo's prow, which could speak and render prophecies.

It would be natural to assume another function of this Noble Phantasm would be to summon the Argo itself as a physical vessel. However, from the fact that he met his end in the ruin of his decaying ship, it seems Rider subconsciously refuses to make use of this aspect due to associating the vessel with his regrets as a hero.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I wrote up the Jason sheet I was talking about. As you can see, I went with a mix of Grand Order's take (no super powerful physically, hella' charisma) and my own. May've went a little overboard with Charisma, but given how he's described in GO I think it's fitting enough.

His second NP was inspired by an idea I read somewhere on this forum (maybe the old CaS thread?) where I got the whole 'riding the light' idea. Since it doesn't seem a sheet was ever made with that NP, I feel it's fair game. Hope anyone doesn't mind me 'stealing' it, in any case. (Though I did flesh it out myself)

Might go back and tinker with his personality or other parts once I finish reading his section in Percy Jackson's The Greek Gods and a better feel for him, but as of now, this should be enough. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, I actually want Jason to be playable in GO so bad. Kinda sad they decided to just throw in the guy as a minor villain in the story and not include him anywhere else (well, aside from this Prillya event...).

That's a cool sheet, but I think you should def lower his Charisma. A++ seems a bit crazy when Gilgamesh and Iskandar have A+. Around A seems more accurate imo, even though convincing 100 heroes to join his party is a pretty big feat for Charisma most likely. Especially since Heracles remembers him as a very good captain even now.

Also how come you didn't give him Affection of a Goddess? Is it because of the third skill based on Medea?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Rider claims his wish is simply to be granted an incarnate body so he can pursue adventures anew in the modern world. However, in truth, he bears strong regrets for the events of his mortal life, albeit ones he won't dare admit. The loss of his children, the despairful look of Medea as he abandoned her for another woman... All that makes Rider wonder "Was I truly in the right?"
    Why this though? Isn't his wish in Grand Order to create an Utopia where everyone would be happy, but he would be the true king? Actually, if I remember correctly it's even made a point that Jason has a heart of gold because he truly wishes for the happiness of the people, but the soul that moves his heart is utterly twisted so he wishes for good fortune for himself and takes advantage of things that could benefit him regardless of the consequences - such as Medea.

Also makes me wonder why you put the ''Or so he thins'' bit on his alignment. It's a silly nitpick, but GO does kinda paint him as a chaotic fool, but a good guy at the same time.

Though I def like the Medea bit. Even if he calls her a twisted witch who betrayed him in Okeanos, I think he still probably held some regret about abandoning her like he did.
    Last edited by Adlet; September 16th, 2016 at 01:33 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have things to say on Jason.

1. Stats are too high, Grand Order said and has shown us on multiple occasions Jason is weak and useless in combat, thus he relied on everyone else to do his dirty work - which is why he wasn't even combatable/playable in GO.
    2. Why did you change his wish? You seem to be ignoring Grand Order and canon for portrayal in other media.
    3. Charisma is way to high. Yes he convinced a bunch of superior heroes to help him but it's high than gilgamesh.
    4. Jason was practically the sole hero favoured by hera and because of his treatment of Medea, Hera turned her blessings into a curse that made him die alone and miserable. You haven't mentioned this key aspect of his legend at all.
    5. Medea didn't kill her kids in nasu's version of the legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, updated the pastebin for the masterpost with the recent additions http://pastebin.com/vvWn140z

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have things to say on Jason.

1. Stats are too high, Grand Order said and has shown us on multiple occasions Jason is weak and useless in combat, thus he relied on everyone else to do his dirty work - which is why he wasn't even combatable/playable in GO.
    Eh, I disagree. Not with your statement about Royd's stats for Jason, but about the GO one. Jason might have piss poor stats for a guy coming from the AoG, but he should definitely have stats higher than some of the modern heroes we have in GO because iirc he did actually have some fights with monsters in his myth. Agravain was a good combatant and he wasn't playable either so I definitely don't think the reason Jason wasn't included is bc he's not really a combatant. They just got shafted as story original unfortunately. Maybe if we're lucky, they'll appear later on as playable in some random gacha.

Royd's STR and END don't seem that high, but I don't know why he's got the A rank Agility.
    Last edited by Adlet; September 16th, 2016 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    TM of Jason is a wimp who had his friends and/or Medea do his dirty work.

- - - Updated - - -

Medusa compares Shinji to Perseus, but honestly Jason is a much better fit.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    TM of Jason is a wimp who had his friends and/or Medea do his dirty work.

- - - Updated - - -

Medusa compares Shinji to Perseus, but honestly Jason is a much better fit.
    But Shinji doesn´t have friends...
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

JP Friend Code
    Shirou was still alive, last i heard.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, everybody! Now to address it...

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Man, I actually want Jason to be playable in GO so bad. Kinda sad they decided to just throw in the guy as a minor villain in the story and not include him anywhere else (well, aside from this Prillya event...).

That's a cool sheet, but I think you should def lower his Charisma. A++ seems a bit crazy when Gilgamesh and Iskandar have A+. Around A seems more accurate imo, even though convincing 100 heroes to join his party is a pretty big feat for Charisma most likely. Especially since Heracles remembers him as a very good captain even now.

Also how come you didn't give him Affection of a Goddess? Is it because of the third skill based on Medea?
    Yeah, I wrote Charisma at that rank pretty much expecting to have to lower it. I'll probably knock off at least one + modifier.

As you said, Affections Of The Goddess would be a little redundant given the Sorceress Infatuation Skill I gave him. And since he lost the divine favor at the end of his legend anyway.

Why this though? Isn't his wish in Grand Order to create an Utopia where everyone would be happy, but he would be the true king? Actually, if I remember correctly it's even made a point that Jason has a heart of gold because he truly wishes for the happiness of the people, but the soul that moves his heart is utterly twisted so he wishes for good fortune for himself and takes advantage of things that could benefit him regardless of the consequences - such as Medea.

Also makes me wonder why you put the ''Or so he thins'' bit on his alignment. It's a silly nitpick, but GO does kinda paint him as a chaotic fool, but a good guy at the same time.
    I admit, I more or less did my own take on the character only loosely patterned off his GO self. Well, since I don't play Grand Order and the wiki article on him is pretty sparse, I don't really have that much information on how Jason was portrayed there. Maybe if I had a good source I'd use some of it...

Though I def like the Medea bit. Even if he calls her a twisted witch who betrayed him in Okeanos, I think he still probably held some regret about abandoning her like he did.
    Good to know I got this part right!

- - - Updated - - -

2. Why did you change his wish? You seem to be ignoring Grand Order and canon for portrayal in other media.
    Yep, pretty much. Though I think him having such low stats in GO doesn't really make any sense at all, and my take is more accurate to the myth.

Jason was practically the sole hero favoured by hera and because of his treatment of Medea, Hera turned her blessings into a curse that made him die alone and miserable. You haven't mentioned this key aspect of his legend at all. Medea didn't kill her kids in nasu's version of the legend.
    Hmm. Maybe I'll try to work this in. Though I already alluded to the 'dying alone and miserable' aspect in his Sorceress Infatuation Skill. Also, Medea didn't kill her kids in Nasu's version? Really? I thought that's the event that crystallized into Rule Breaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking feedback on Jason into account, I removed a + modifier from Charisma and lowered Agility to B.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Red Shield of the Finance World

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man

Parameters:
    Strength: E - A+
    Endurance: E - A+
    Agility: E - A+
    Magic: E - A+
    Luck: E - A+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation D
      Caster can create a "bank" that is... A bank. It is utterly pathetic compared to the Workshop of a proper magus. However, as his Master gets richer, the bank will grow larger, financially farther-reaching, and physically secure. While it starts as just a safe deposit box, there is potential for a loan office and an investment branch to be opened and for high-class security systems to be installed. It is recommended that this bank be built underground or otherwise out of sight, lest the local authorities come knocking.
    • Item Construction D
      Caster can create items related to banking on the fly. He can fabricate cheques, forge letters from local banks, and even counterfeit money (though the last will leave a bad taste in his mouth due to the risk of inflation. He will only create money from nothing if either ordered by command spell or if his Master is dirt poor). He can also create non-physical "items", mostly in the form of investment funds.

Personal Skills:
    • Golden Rule B
      The destiny of being blessed with money during one's life. Caster's financial talents and assets are integral to his power, much more so than his combat potential.
    • Clairvoyance A-
      At such a high rank, future sight and even mind reading is possible. However, Caster is deficient in the physical "far sight" portion of this skill. Caster therefore puts all the more focus into predicting future trends and human behavior.
    • Mystic Eyes D
      Eyes that are capable of interfering with the outside world. Caster's Mystic Eyes serve to apply hypnotic suggestions to his targets while also confusing those who try to read his true intentions. To onlookers, Caster's eyes will have a captivating but disturbing presence, looking dull and lifeless but also irresistible to look at. As one of Caster's contemporaries put it, if the eyes are windows to the soul, then in Caster's case "the windows are false ones, or that there was no soul to look out of them."
    • Familiar (Pigeons) E
      Caster can make use of pigeons as familiars, directing them through kabbalistic formulae. Though it's not certain as to whether he possessed this ability in life, rumours of Caster's exploits gave him the ability to direct an intelligence network composed of birds.

Equipment:
    • Accounting books
    • Money equivalent to 0.62% of the current national income of the country he is summoned in. The money starts as British Pounds but will automatically convert to the currency of the nation he is summoned in.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Roten Schild: Accumulation of Wealth and Power
    Anti-Unit (Self), B

A red shield with Caster's family crest that bestows magical power and physical reinforcement to him in proportion to his wealth. The larger Caster's financial holdings grow, the higher his parameters become. Despite being naught but a regular human being in life, his combat potential as a Servant can rival legendary warriors if he has enough wealth supporting him. There is a caveat: this money must be acquired through mundane methods. Any money Caster creates himself will not boost his parameters. The amount of money needed to hit "level cap" is £500 000 000 000.

This Noble Phantasm is dependent on Caster's possession of the shield. If it is lost or destroyed, all of Caster's parameters will be reduced to E. For this reason, it is not recommended to actually carry it into battle as it possesses more symbolic power than actual defensive capability.

N. M. Rothschild and Sons: Legacy Reclamation
    Anti-Company, E

Under normal circumstances, this Noble Phantasm is non-functional. It will only activate if Caster can gain access to the head office of N. M. Rothschild and Sons Ltd. Once inside, he can apply a one-time charm over all individuals under the company's employ that lets him take control over the company and all its operations. Once the company is under his thumb, Caster can launder money to his Master and change its business direction to suit his Master's goals. However, he will for the most part only provide guidance to the existing chain of command, allowing them some degree of autonomy while still creating huge profits for himself.

The reason for this Noble Phantasm's low rank are as follows: it can only be used in a specific location on a specific group of people, it does not give Caster total control over their affected, and it can only be used once. If the charm is somehow broken, Caster cannot reapply it.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Caster's true identity is Nathan Mayer Rothschild, the third son of Mayer Amschel Rothschild and the first head of the Rothschild family in England.

Settling in Manchester in 1798, Nathan started out as a textile merchant. Six years later, he began dealing in foreign bills and government securities on the London Stock Exchange. As his career in investment progressed, he gained both wealth and fame through funding British war efforts, founding multiple investment companies, and gaining a monopoly on mercury through his acquisition of the Almadén mines. His descendants would form one branch of the wealthy but secretive Rothschild banking dynasty which persists to this day.

What did not go down in history was that Nathan in his youth had dabbled in Magecraft. He believed that in addition to the traditional paths magi believed lead to the Root, there also existed a path to the Root in the human psyche -- specifically, greed. This notion quickly left Nathan, who devoted the rest of his life to the Alaccumulation of wealth; however, the skills he learned would come in handy even after he abandoned the path of a magus.

Personality:
    Caster is an enigma even to his Master. While it can be inferred that profit is a motivator for Caster, not much else can be judged from a first impression. When conversing with him, there is always the impression that Caster has a hidden agenda that does not fall within the purview of revenue or family loyalty.

Said something is his wish to the Grail: to see if his experiments in Magecraft during his youth would have lead anywhere. Rather than wishing for the Grail to open a door to the Root, he simply wishes to know whether he could have eventually reached the Root through his fusion of Kabbalah and economic psychology.

Miscellaneous:
    Dislikes: Anti-Semites
    Talents: all areas of finance
    Natural Enemy: any anti-capitalist Heroic Spirit
    Catalyst: the Rothschild crest, currency from 1800s England
    Last edited by Constructman; September 16th, 2016 at 05:30 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    But Shinji doesn´t have friends...
    Shinji's true friends: