Page 270 of 858 FirstFirst ... 170220260265268269270271272275280320370770 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    True name: blood countess.
    Alignment: evil chaotic
    Dislikes: boredom, order, and laws( stupid laws that never let me kill young maidens, she says with absolute scorn.)
    Class: avenger.

Background: her history is most similar to Camellias herself, but with added background of her being a Mage attempting a ritual that would have to her into the highest class of a dark apostle.
    States.
    Agility:
    b
    mana:
    c
    strength:
    b+
    luck:
    E
    endurance:
    C

personal skills:
    blood sucker, b

torture techniques, a
    Has added bonus against girls.

NP:
    Blood bath of the blood countess. A~EX
    this phantasm is her only phantasm, and takes the ritual she attempted to commit, she needs to kill at least two hundred buetifull maidens without being caught for the first stage, however once she has killed at least 850 buetifull women she reaches a EX rank.
    At her fist stage she only gains low leval regeneration and the ability to use blood as high speed projectiles.
    at her second stage she gains a danger level similar to Vlad, with her blood projectiles posing the danger level of c class Phantasms. At her third stage she gains enough regeneration to be effectively called immortal, her blood projectiles reach the leval of A+ NPs and she can use any blood around her, and if a servant has an opened wound she can attack themusing there own, as well the blood can be made into shapes likes and walls to block incoming atacks, and adidas a curse of un healing per every five projectiles that hit its target. And her stats all become A+.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    It is, i don't really have to wright, my wife does that, we co teach the class. So anything more I ahve to edit.
    Alos just so you know she does wrighting I teach the lessons.
    Erm, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Because of your posting style (for lack of a better term) I'd pegged you as early twenties at most, but the references to teaching and having a wife obviously cast doubt on that impression.

- - - Updated - - -

"Blood Countess": Hate to say it, but this is pretty much Carmilla only with a different (overpowered) NP and essentially no personality to speak of. Also I don't really see the reason for her as an Avenger.

The Avenger Class seems to be for those whose legends were defined by a vendetta of some kind (either with individuals or humanity as a whole), whereas I don't really see that in her. She sounds more like a villain who's just evil for the sake of it, not acting out of revenge. (And if that is her motive you really could've stood to clarify that somewhere in the sheet itself)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Heeeey, Master! Queen Jezebel is here to ensure all your wishes come true. Once you've seen my magic, true proper divine magic, I'm sure you'll be ready to bow your head in reverence."

Caster
    Jezebel

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MAG: A+
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A):
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, with such functions as the ability to collect mana. Creation of a Temple, superior in quality to a standard workshop, becomes possible.

Item Construction (C): A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items themselves. Jezebel specializes in creating cosmetics and jewellery that enhance her own beauty and charm, but have little combat use.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule – Weath and Body (D): A skill that combines the effects of both versions of Golden Rule. The Body version denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the owner’s Strength parameter. The Wealth aspect is the ability to gather money to oneself.

Lover of Luxury (B): A skill not dissimilar from Golden Rule, however it draws in material luxuries instead of wealth. Due to the extravagance of Jezebel’s possessions, money is lost due to this skill. Jezebel likes to use the gathered delights as ingredients for her magical trinkets. As it is of a higher rank then Golden Rule, Jezebel’s net income is in the red. It also reduces her defence against mental interference, especially charm-type skills, being a skill that embodies gluttony and lust.

Protection of the Faith (A): A Skill possessed by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view; though Jezebel did not truly sacrifice herself, through her manipulations, she managed to temporarily supplant the state religion of an entire country. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. However, if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in one’s personality. In Jezebel’s case, the mere thought of someone affronting her beloved patron gods causes her to fly into a furious rage.

Noble Phantasm

Ba'al Zebub
    O Lord of the Flies, Your Majesty Shall Cause All to Decay

Anti-Army, A+: Jezebel’s Noble Phantasm is an invocation to one of her patron deities, the god Ba’al. However, in a way not dissimilar to the Innocent Monster skill, the demonization of Ba’al by the Abrahamic religions means her prayers are answered in the form of the demon Beelzebub. The flies summoned by the spell act as familiars for Jezebel, their size making them ideal spies. They have a more sinister ability wherein they can infest a living creature with their offspring, turning them into revenants that can birth a new swarm of flies. As the infestation is a curse, magic resistance can shrug off its effects. Once the swarm has reached a large enough size, Jezebel can cause the demon prince himself to manifest in the world, with all his powers manifested. A secondary effect of this Noble Phantasm is Jezebel’s ability to turn those who offend her into flies. Despite its power, she loathes this ability deep in her heart, considering it both an affront to the god she loves and an ugly and hideous magic that stains her beauty.

Lore
    Dislikes: Dogs
    Talents: Religious solicitation
    Natural Enemy: Elijah

A Phoenician princess and wife of Ahab who appears in the Book of Kings in the Old Testament of the Bible. She introduced Ba’al to the Jews, but when the prophet Elijah defeated the prophets of Ba’al and Asherah, she tried to kill him. After Ahab died, her sons Ahaziah and Joram sat on the throne, but both died in a coup. She was thrown from a balcony, then ran over with a chariot, and her remains were left for the dogs. All this was as prophesied by Elijah, as retribution for killing Naboth for his vineyard.

A woman of immense pride, in both her beauty and her power. She considers her magic to be a gift from the divine, and as a sorceress from the Age of the Gods she far outclasses modern magi, even though she never pursued the path of the magus. She is amused by her reputation in the modern world as a manipulative seductress, though she isn’t too fond of the fact that her name has become a synonym for a prostitute. Her wish is for her gods to exceed the glory and power of Yahweh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    That Jezebel sheet is pretty cool. The Skills fit and her NP is suitably grotesque. (Wasn't there something similar in Blue Exorcist to the whole 'infesting somebody with flies' part?)

Blog Entries
    Quite possibly. I, however, was inspired by the Beelzebub boss fight in Devil Survivor.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Huh, someone else did a sheet of Ahab's wife, huh? I did a sheet over on another site, and this is making me want to transfer mine over for the sake of comparison.

Now, my sheet went in a significantly different direction with regards to... almost everything, really. Not much in the way of similarities in the personality or NP. Very little matches up in skills either, but the two sheets are of different classes.

If you see any oddities in the structuring of the sheet, it's probably a consequence of the sheet originally being presented with some details obscured for the sake of an identity-guessing challenge. Honestly, that's part of why I chose to write her up in this class, instead of taking the more obvious class choices.

Servant: Lancer
    Spirit: Izebal
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Alternate Class: Caster, Assassin
    Armaments: Dagger, Pole

Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

Credit to Saineem for the faceclaim.
    When in a serious position, such as seeking to go to battle, markings of the same type as she bears on her forearms will be applied to her face.

Nature:

Spoiler:
    A woman who gives off the impression of an ice queen. Ever calm, ever pursuing her goals without the slightest sign of doubt. Firm yet accommodating to her allies, sharp-tongued and defiant to her enemies. Lancer is a loyal Servant to her Master, so long as they do not break trust with her first. How much of this is a facade, and how much is her innate nature is difficult to perceive.

Lancer likes to have as many people supporting her as possible, and so will likely attempt to arrange deals with others around her, both to reduce the number of potential enemies she must oppose at any one time, and to acquire allies to oppose those who she cannot bargain with. Furthermore, she is reluctant to be the initiator of actions to antagonize others... unless she has already determined the gains of her actions distinctly outweigh the hostility she draws upon herself. Mind, if the other party has antagonized her first, she shows little hesitation in retaliating.

While this has nothing to do with anything of note, Lancer has quite the sweet tooth, with her particularly enjoying sweet baked goods such as cakes. Swimming is also a pastime of great joy to her, though she may show initial reluctance to open up and embrace such an opportunity.

"That is something I left behind with my childhood days. Furthermore, should I need to take up arms, am I to wield my spear from beneath the surface of the waters?"

Her wish for the Holy Grail would be a world where all religions are accepted - a world where people do not draw arms against one another over differing religions.

She will tolerate the distortion of her True Name that is "Jezebel", presuming it is spoken without malice. However, if she should ever hear someone make an accusation of someone being "a Jezebel" - a temptress - the accuser will almost certainly be stabbed and/or cursed. And yet the act will happen so swiftly and off-handedly that one may wonder if she is truly angry, or if she's simply acting on reflex. As it is, it may be safer to make a habit of using her actual True Name, "Izebal" to avoid offending her.

Dislikes: Religious intolerance, misuse of her name, people standing behind her
    Talent: Poker face
    Natural Enemy: Elijah, Elisha

Legend:
    Spoiler:
    While her name is more commonly recorded as "Jezebel", this is merely a modernized reading of a corruption of her true name.

A Tyrian-born queen of Israel, recorded in the biblical Book of Kings. The infamous biblical 'harlot queen', the 'painted woman' of legend. Or, at least, such is the legacy pinned upon her.

The prophet Elijah, indignant at seeing the people of his god turning to other deities, invoked a drought that ran three years over the lands of Samaria as punishment.

"Having thought over it, I do think the wretch sought to coax the people to turn against their king, by framing the curse as punishment for Ahab's actions."

At the end of this time, when the people had not turned against their king, and Ahab had not been cowed in fear, Elijah challenged the priests of Ba'al and Asherah to a contest - whichever deity could conjure flame to consume their offered sacrifice would be proven truly worthy of worship. In the end, Ba'al's altar did not burn, while Yahweh's flame devoured both his sacrifice, the altar, and the water poured upon both. The contest complete, Elijah bid all of Ba'al's priests slain. In response, Jezebel confronted the prophet and swore an oath upon her gods - she would give Elijah's life to her gods by that time the following day.

"A bluff, I admit, but one the prophet folded against. The man may be swift to kill in his god's name, but he's not quick to die for him. Regardless, to kill a holy man risks both divine reprisal, as well as the risk of producing a martyr for those who follow him. All I needed was to cajole him into self-imposed exile, and let his actions shame himself before his god."

It is said that a man named Naboth was asked by King Ahab to sell his vineyard to the king, offering either a better plot of land, or the land's value in money. Naboth refused, stating that his god forbids him from giving the land away, for it is Yahweh's land. As Ahab fell into depression in response to this denial, Izebal sent letters to collaborators in the city to frame Naboth of blasphemy against Yahweh and treachery against the king. In doing so, she ensured his execution, and by the law, his land and possessions would be reclaimed by the king, including the desired vineyard.

"Utter falsehood. The works of those who came after, seeking to justify Ahab's and my death. How could one have grown a vineyard in the marshy land deep in the Valley of Jezreel? Where in Jezreel could one make a garden such that it is both 'close to the palace' when Ahab desired it, and yet far enough that Jehu would need ride by chariot from it to the palace after his cowardly murders? And wherefore would such a conspiracy of murder be discussed so openly?"

After King Ahab's death on the battlefield some time later, Queen Izebal became the Queen Mother, regent over Israel as the crown of King shifted to her son Ahaziah, and then - after Ahaziah's death - to his brother Jehoram. As Israel's forces clashed against Damascus, however, Elijah's successor, Elisha, took advantage of the ambitions of one of the generals, Jehu. Fostering the flames of rebellion, Elisha anointed Jehu as the rightful king in Yahweh's name. Jehu rode to the capital, Jezreel, where he murdered both Jehoram and the visiting king of Judah, supposedly within the same land that Ahab and Izebal had taken from Naboth years ago.

"Again, the tale of the garden was a grand falsehood. But back to real matters - with messengers reporting to me of Jehu's double regicide, it was clear that they sought to end my life next. I decided that if my would-be-killers were to come to strike me down, then I would face them with all the dignity befitting my station. I could do no less than that."

And so, as Jehu and his forces advanced upon the palace, so did Izebal look down from the windowsill of the palace, embodying the symbolic image of Asherah, the Queen of Heaven. As Jehu's chariot approached, Izebal spoke, declaring him a base traitor.

"The man was no better than Zimri. Zimri, the commander who usurped the throne from Elah. Zimri, whose reign faded like seafoam. Zimri, who only managed to sit upon his ill-gotten throne for a mere seven days before Ahab's father Omri was chosen by the army to be their king. Zimri, whose pride broke under threat of the army turning against him. Zimri, who set his own palace to the torch, and his own life with it, fleeing the wrath of the living by embracing death."

"At any rate, I prepared to do battle with the usurper then and there. As the lady looking down from the window, I embodied Asherah. As priestess of Asherah, as one embodying the image of Asherah, I would battle to the last."

"What I did not expect, however, was that my own attendants would have turned to Jehu's cause. In response to his call, they cast me out of the window and threw me to the ground below. And as I moved to rise, Jehu crushed me under the hooves and wheels of his chariot."

When Izebal's corpse was to be recovered after Jehu's victory celebrations were done, her body was gone, devoured by wild dogs, who left only her henna-marked head, hands, and feet behind. Jehu declared afterward that such was her fate, to be left with no grave, no trace left that any would say that 'this is Jezebel'.

"And yet, by the next year, Jehu would be groveling at the feet of the Assyrian king. No better than the dogs who had fed upon me."

Israel found itself endangered - Jehu's treachery turned both Tyre and Judah against Israel, forcing the nation to seek the Assyrians for protection against the still-extant threat of Damascus. Over time, Israel would fall to in-fighting amongst themselves, only to be 'pacified' and overtaken by the Assyrians, and the people driven into exile.

"Even as Jehu claimed there would be no trace of me left. Even as Elijah had said that I was to be naught but meat for the dogs. Even so, the exiles wrote their history - twisting it as they willed to reflect better of them, and worse of me - and in doing so, they preserved my name. Or, rather, they preserved the name Jezebel."

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Class Skill:
    Magic Resistance (C): A sufficient level of Magic Resistance to nullify spells with fewer than two verses. She cannot defend against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Calm and Collected (A): Lancer's disposition does not waver, even under the force of mental interference phenomena.

Charisma (B): A rank sufficient to be a monarch over a nation.

High-Speed Divine Words (C): Capacity to cast magecraft swiftly through words alone, without the need for the magic circuits used by modern magi. Due to the class she has been summoned in, Lancer can, at best, condense spells of up to two verses into Single-Action spells. As a Caster, she would bear this skill at Rank A.

Territory Creation (A): Despite being a Lancer, and therefore not having this as a Class Skill, she can still produce a Temple, a territory superior to a Workshop.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Herem
    Your Life Consigned
    (Rank D Anti-Unit)
    A grand vow, a divine curse. Upon being invoked, this Noble Phantasm connects both her and her target by an invisible, intangible thread. Upon being cast, by Lancer's vow, she has twenty-four hours to seize and kill her target as a sacrifice to the gods. Furthermore, as long as the connection lasts, the subject's divine blessings degrade, lowering the rank of any divinely-sourced skill or Noble Phantasm, as well as suppressing any mental interference-defense effect they may bear, exposing them to the impending feeling of death hovering over their back.

However, this curse is a contract to the gods that the subject will die, and this contract cannot be made without collateral. In this case, she must declare the collateral to be her own existence - should Lancer fail to slay her target in the allotted twenty-four hours of time, death will take her instead.

Such a strange gamble, putting one's own life in trust for the life of an enemy...

In truth, at its core, this Noble Phantasm is a giant bluff. While the spell does, in fact, have the above-listed effects upon skills and Noble Phantasms, the twenty-four hour oath is entirely false. The true purpose of this Noble Phantasm is to expose the target to 'the fear of death', driving them into making missteps, or even to full retreat.

Naturally, a bluff that has been seen through no longer holds any power upon the opponent.

Asherah Pole
    March Upon the Sea of Chaos
    (Rank C Anti-Unit)
    The weapon by which Lancer earns her class, an implement as long as Lancer is tall. Shaped more like a statue or a thin, ornate pillar than a polearm, the wooden implement bears the shape of a woman wearing naught but a crown, standing atop a swirling tower of water. The woman is coated in gold, and the swirls of the waters are lined with silver. The silver crown upon the woman's brow bears a long, sharp point, with which Lancer can fight. At the bottom of the pillar, the water converges into another sharp, silvery point - Lancer weaponizes either end as she wills. An awkwardly-shaped implement - can this truly be called a spear?

As a passive benefit, as long as she can be said to be 'in ownership' of this weapon, Lancer may walk upon the surface of water, mud, or other such fluids without impediment, with no regard to even the flow of the liquid beneath her feet.

When this weapon is embedded into the ground by the water-end point, it becomes a divine altar, generating a small Territory over a ten meter radius outward from the shaft. Within this field, Lancer's spellcasting is augmented, boosting the rank of any spell she casts. Territory Creation may then be applied over this field, expanding it into a proper Temple. Furthermore, she may invoke her third Noble Phantasm so long as the pillar remains in its place.

If the pillar is planted into the ground by the crown-end, Lancer may then release the True Name of this Noble Phantasm. Upon doing so, a 'crack' will temporarily form in the sky, from which a torrent of water will fall onto the pole. Rather than spread, however, the waters will meld with the 'pillar of water'. Once drawn from the ground once more, the waters imbue a greater 'weight' to each strike, crushing those it strikes under the weight of 'a flood'.

Much as other liquids may be trod upon by Lancer by right of owning this weapon, so too can other waters or liquids be integrated with the released form of this Noble Phantasm. Even so, the crowned woman upon the waters will stand atop the flow. If this weapon were to absorb the liquid of another Noble Phantasm, however, the resulting union could result in an alternate Rank, or even an alternate classification.

"Oh Holy One Above All, I implore you. Let the seal of the heavens be broken. Let my enemy know despair. Let this world know once more the slightest taste of the Worldpurge!"

The Queen of Heaven, Asherah was wife to El. Over time, El and Yahweh became conflated together, blurring into one entity.

As the Queen of Heaven, Asherah bears dominion over the skies. By her title Athirat-Yammu - She Who Walks Upon the Sea - she bears dominion over the chaos embodied by the seas. By both of these Authorities combined, she may let open a 'crack' in the Firmament to let loose some of the waters above, unleashing a fraction of the Great Flood once more.

The pillar that can take any other present liquids into its released form. The Queen of Heaven who walks upon the sea that embodies chaos. If this weapon were to be turned against the power of the Second Beast...

'YZBL
    My Offering Unto the Lord
    (Rank D-A Anti-Unit - Anti-Army)
    When the Territory created by Lancer's polearm is formed, this Noble Phantasm can begin to be called upon. Lancer must draw blood from her chest and stain red the ground of the formed Territory. Under normal circumstances, she will use her dagger to execute this step. As she bleeds, she will pray before the shaft, and the skies will rumble with thunder. When the final verse of the prayer is complete, and the True Name spoken, lightning falls from the heavens, striking the spear and consuming all within the Territory with divine flame. Only Lancer, and those she selects from within the affected area will be spared.

The power of this Noble Phantasm is entirely dependent on the Territory wherein it is used. The altar formed by the polearm alone will produce a Rank D attack. However, if Lancer has had time to begin constructing a Temple, the potency increases, up to Rank A if the Temple's construction is completed.

It seems that if targets falling under certain conditions exist within the Territory, it may be possible to prevent this Noble Phantasm from functioning.

"Your offerings lie before your altar. By our pact I call to you! By my name I ask! Where is the Lord?!"

'YZBL, the characters from which the name Izebal is constructed. The name is a call of religious ceremony, meaning "Where is the Lord?"/"Where is Ba'al?" With that cry, Ba'al will make his presence known.

However, just as during Elijah's contest against Ba'al's worshippers...

The strongest defense against the divine flames is a stalwart faith, or to be an embodiment of a greater divinity. One bearing a rank in Divinity, a skill embodying the protection of another deity (such as Divine Protection), or a skill embodying extreme divine faith (such as Protection of the Faith) surpassing the rank of this Noble Phantasm can prevent it from manifesting.

Craft Essence:
    Spoiler:

Seal of the Queen

"This stone? The one that was the catalyst of my summoning? This is my royal seal - the symbol of the Queen's authority. You can still see the engraving of my name that serves as the mark."

"There was a time in which this could decide the course of the kingdom. A seal upon an alliance, or a declaration of war. With one press, I could establish who would be uplifted, and who would be cut off."

"What do I mean by 'cut off', you ask? You have to ask this of one such as I?"

"Cutting people off from the city. Cutting away the social support of the crown that they might once have held. Hmhm. Did you perhaps anticipate a different meaning?"

"But back to our first matter. To think, after all that came after the kingdom's fall, that it would ever be found again. It seems that traitor’s words still ring false."
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; March 30th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a great Servant, but please, for the love of God, use tags.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    What if he doesn't love God.

Blog Entries
    Have to say, Asterism's Jezebel was pretty good but I think I like this one quite a bit better.

While all the other Jezebel sheets I've seen emphasized her attributes as a sorceress and seductress, this is the first I've come across that's tried to go for a more sympathetic and nuanced portrayal for one of the Bible's most vilified women. Having her as a Lancer was certainly unexpected, and the Asherah Pole NP was quite creative.

Speaking of said pole, since my Gideon sheet had him wielding the same sort of weapon (though we went with diametrically different depictions, mine being bulky and unwieldy and yours graceful and delicate) I'm a little curious as to how you think they'd get along in a Grail War. Gideon (at least as I've characterized him) isn't exactly the most zealous of Biblical heroes so Jezebel might not take to despising him as quickly as a more traditional "holy warrior" type.

Or maybe she would. After all, it is your character. In any case, congrats on the great Servant!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Then he at least ought to love Ba'al, so close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Ah, sorry. Usually when I post sheets over on other forums, I either put the entire sheet into one spoiler box, or don't bother with them at all. When I was carrying the sheet over, I forgot to consider just how much vertical space my sheets tend to take up. At any rate, I've fixed that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    No comment regarding me, but Izebal sure doesn't. Not to say she necessarily hates Yahweh either. If anything, any grudge she has is more with the worshipers than the deity.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say, Asterism's Jezebel was pretty good but I think I like this one quite a bit better.

While all the other Jezebel sheets I've seen emphasized her attributes as a sorceress and seductress, this is the first I've come across that's tried to go for a more sympathetic and nuanced portrayal for one of the Bible's most vilified women. Having her as a Lancer was certainly unexpected, and the Asherah Pole NP was quite creative.

Speaking of said pole, since my Gideon sheet had him wielding the same sort of weapon (though we went with diametrically different depictions, mine being bulky and unwieldy and yours graceful and delicate) I'm a little curious as to how you think they'd get along in a Grail War. Gideon (at least as I've characterized him) isn't exactly the most zealous of Biblical heroes so Jezebel might not take to despising him as quickly as a more traditional "holy warrior" type.

Or maybe she would. After all, it is your character. In any case, congrats on the great Servant!
    Thanks for the praise. As for how the two Lancers would get along? In any scenario where Izebal has the possibility of trying to work with him (such as them both working with Chaldea, or some weird variant Holy Grail War wherein two Lancers can exist without being in a team-vs-team scenario like in /Apocrypha), she probably would push aside her distaste for how his Noble Phantasm is basically a perversion of everything her one stands for, and try to work with him as much as possible. If anything, I imagine the most divisive issue between them would be that Gabriel probably would despise Izebal.

Expect a good amount of debating and arguing between the two ladies, with Gideon stuck between them.

Looking at the sheets, in a fight, Izebal meets the requirements to set off Chosen of the Unworthy. Between that, and him having the edge on martial experience, Izebal can't really afford to let it turn into an extended clash of 'spears'. If anything, I see their first fight ending with her driving him off with Herem, but by the time things come down to a decisive battle between them, she's very much fighting from disadvantage. Gabriel will absolutely suppress 'YZBL, and even if she were out of the picture, Gideon has the whole 'tearing down the Temple and the Asherah Pole' thing, which I figure gives him conceptual advantage against Jezebel if she tries to go for the Territory Creation strategy at all.

... Rejoice, Gideon. You may have just found the victory you sought.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; March 30th, 2017 at 01:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    Thanks for the praise. As for how the two Lancers would get along? In any scenario where Izebal has the possibility of trying to work with him (such as them both working with Chaldea, or some weird variant Holy Grail War wherein two Lancers can exist without being in a team-vs-team scenario like in /Apocrypha), she probably would push aside her distaste for how his Noble Phantasm is basically a perversion of everything her one stands for, and try to work with him as much as possible. If anything, I imagine the most divisive issue between them would be that Gabriel probably would despise Izebal.

Expect a good amount of debating and arguing between the two ladies, with Gideon stuck between them.

Looking at the sheets, in a fight, Izebal meets the requirements to set off Chosen of the Unworthy. Between that, and him having the edge on martial experience, Izebal can't really afford to let it turn into an extended clash of 'spears'. If anything, I see their first fight ending with her driving him off with Herem, but by the time things come down to a decisive battle between them, she's very much fighting from disadvantage. Gabriel will absolutely suppress 'YZBL, and even if she were out of the picture, Gideon has the whole 'tearing down the Temple and the Asherah Pole' thing, which I figure gives him conceptual advantage against Jezebel if she tries to go for the Territory Creation strategy at all.

... Rejoice, Gideon. You may have just found the victory you sought.
    Oh wow, you put a hell of a lot of effort into that. I've honestly kind of flattered that you cared that much about my own Servant to analyze it so deeply.

You're right that Gabriel would immediately get off on the wrong foot with her. Feel a little silly for not having thought of that myself... And now I'm imagining a scenario of Izebal on one side, Gabriel on the other, throwing barbs back and forth at each other with one very annoyed and flustered Gideon sandwiched unfortunately in the middle of it all...

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    My next sheet is going to connect Nasubullshit to Kabbalbullshit, and ya'all gonna love it.

ad soon as I figure out how to rank these Nps without being OP....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    snip
    Well now I feel like I've been upstaged.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Well now I feel like I've been upstaged.
    I like yours better
    Tsuzurao's version is who Jezabel is
    Yours is what Jezabel represents

Servants are the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I like yours better

Servants are the latter.
    Like conceptually, you mean?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I like yours better

Servants are the latter.
    Not really an absolute rule, since it's not as if we don't have tons of Heroic Spirits portrayed quite differently from their legends already.

There's even a parallel case in canon with the two versions of Vlad, one of whom is the bloodthirsty maniac he came to represent in popular culture while Apocrypha's version is closer to how he really was in life.

Not really an absolute rule, since it's not as if we don't have tons of Heroic Spirits portrayed quite differently from their legends already.

There's even a parallel case in canon with the two versions of Vlad, one of whom is the bloodthirsty maniac he came to represent in popular culture while Apocrypha's version is closer to how he really was in life.
    I thought the Apoc version was Vlad as viewed by his people, wasn't it? Of course that view is closer to actuality than the outside world view of him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I thought the Apoc version was Vlad as viewed by his people, wasn't it? Of course that view is closer to actuality than the outside world view of him.
    Yeah, pretty much, now that you mention it. I guess you could argue the same thing for Tsuzurao's Izebal, but I rather doubt there's any analogous group of people who still revere her in the modern era...

Oh well. You could always just spin her off as "Jezebel Lily" or somesuch.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    I'm about 56.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apo mats
    Outside of the light novels, he also appears in “Fate/EXTRA”. This version of him is a fanatic knight whose appearance, weapons and words are different from the one in these novels, with his aspect as a man who loves his wife emphasized.
    In the light novels, he was summoned with his aspect as a monarch emphasized. The fact that he was summoned in his homeland of Romania greatly contributes to this.
    And Berserker Vlad is with his alleged vampiric side emphasized.
    You see, each version of Vlad is mostly one aspect of the entire legend of Vlad III.

Asterism's Jezabel is the whole luxurious degenerate temptress side of the legend emphasized.
    Tsuzurao's is just a mash of everything she did nicely put into a sheet.

“Hey, Rider… tell me your true name.”

Celenike murmured sweetly. Rider tilted his head at the sudden and arbitrary question as he answered.

“Um, Astolfo, one of the Twelve Peers of Charlemagne.”

“Wrong, Rider. You see, you are only a Servant… a page torn from the book of the Heroic Spirit Astolfo. In a way, you are only the result of faulty reproduction. However much you may recall from your past life – whatever powers you borrow from the past – Astolfo has long disappeared from this world.”
    The entire point of a Servant is that you can't put the whole HS in a container so you have to take a portion. That portion is called a Servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.