Page 172 of 302 FirstFirst ... 72122162167170171172173174177182222272 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 6024

Thread: Fire Emblem

Blog Entries
    Hana is a late bloomer (haha) that becomes amazing.
    Saizo has been wrecking face more than any other character available to me on birthright,
    Also I kinda made a FE Rp in the RP sections... sooooo if you wanna click on thattttt it'dddd beeee appprreeccciiiaatteeeeddddd.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Azura's a dancer, she's not supposed to be very sturdy, she's supposed to dodge stuff. Also, unique to her, she has a ridiculous Strength growth (60% I believe) so she can actually hit pretty hard after a few levels.
    Also by nature of Chapter 7 Azura will see the most combat in Revelation anyways... Through dual strikes.

Anyway if you want Azura to be a combat unit, although I wouldn't give up being able to use an unit twice for that, I'd say she makes a great Berserker. Should I have chosen to reclass mine in Conquest she'd easily have Strength, Speed and Skill maxed.

Blog Entries
    I use her for support mainly. She's been racking up affection points left and right with FemMC and Jakob.

Speaking of Jakob, like . . . does the game set it up that they want him to be your husband if you're a female MC? Like I have A support with him and it's not even chapter 8 yet. I married him in Birthright, I don't wanna marry him again.

Also, would it be better to pair Xander up with a Dark Flyer Hinoka to get a Sigbert with Gale Force, or should I just marry Xander myself? Xander and Leo are probably my top candidates for Husbandu this time.

Annnddd are Odin's choices for Hoshido wives acceptable for a good Ophillia? She was one of my strongest units in Conquest and the closest thing I had to the Magic Tanks of Awakening.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Meh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Annnddd are Odin's choices for Hoshido wives acceptable for a good Ophillia? She was one of my strongest units in Conquest and the closest thing I had to the Magic Tanks of Awakening.
    Yes. Orochi for Magic Opgelia, Kagerou if you feel like class changing her to Samurai or Ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Both have a negative spd modifier though, and Orochi has terrible spd growth to pass on.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Speaking of Jakob, like . . . does the game set it up that they want him to be your husband if you're a female MC? Like I have A support with him and it's not even chapter 8 yet. I married him in Birthright, I don't wanna marry him again.
    Sort of, it's more like him and Felica have known and liked Corrin for so long and the same goes for Corrin that they build support points fast to reflect that. In earlier titles you had supports that required ending over a hundred turns next to each other just to get supports, because they didn't like each all that much but just enough to be able to support eventually. And I'm pretty sure it was over a hundred turns cause for one such particular support I was paying a lot of attention as I was curious why the first one took forever. And that was in Sacred Stones, where supports are easier to get... At least I think it was like that compared to Binding Blade.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IIRC, royal characters have higher support growths with their retainers (ie: Sakura has faster growing supports with Subaki and Hana than with, say, Hinata). The characters who are considered Corrin's retainers are Jakob, Felicia, and Kaze. Maybe Flora and Gunter too, I'm not sure.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    Yes. Orochi for Magic Opgelia, Kagerou if you feel like class changing her to Samurai or Ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Both have a negative spd modifier though, and Orochi has terrible spd growth to pass on.
    Probably Orochi then- this what I was kind of hoping for honestly. I want Ophilia to have good magic because she's such a fantastic magus. Plus, she has you know, personality over Titty Ninja.

IIRC, royal characters have higher support growths with their retainers (ie: Sakura has faster growing supports with Subaki and Hana than with, say, Hinata). The characters who are considered Corrin's retainers are Jakob, Felicia, and Kaze. Maybe Flora and Gunter too, I'm not sure.
    Gunther and Jakob supported really quickly in Conquest, it was pretty obvious from their supports that Gunther tried to be a surrogate father and was a tad to strict. Which explains Jakob's prickliness.

Kaze . . . you're a very pretty ninja, but you're really boring. I do enjoy the fact that FemaleCorrin has the same sort of crush/attraction to him at first too, because yeah, mysterious pretty ninja. Even though he's kind of boring as shit once you get to know him. (And Midori is fucking worthless.)

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Kaze...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    (And Midori is fucking worthless.)
    Midori is amazing mine basically killed the entire bottom side of Conquest Invasion 3 by herself in a pair up with Soleil. She's also really adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I like Kaze...
    Me too, although I've only seen the male Corrin support with him. So maybe that's the issue here? He was one of the few people that made me feel bad when he "retreated" (Why can't you just die? Stupid retreat lines on Classic.).
    Last edited by Malgos; September 4th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I like Kaze...
    Like I don't dislike him (and ye gods his character design is fucking gorgeous), but he just seems sort of . . . blandish.

As for the kids, yeah, Midori is cute, but in both Birthright and Conquest I didn't use her. In Birthright I had this Murder Squad of Shiro, Rajhat, and Kiragi that would wipe out everything. Shiro was the best tank, and making Rajhat a Basara (with Mozo as her mom) really worked on her Res so she could deal damage and take it too. In Conquest it was Ophilia and Sigbert. (In Conquest my saviors were Odin and Leo though.)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Apparently Midori can become broken, but it takes some optimization work. Something to the tune of 100% Miracle activation rate which could potentially make her nigh invincible.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Apparently Midori can become broken, but it takes some optimization work. Something to the tune of 100% Miracle activation rate which could potentially make her nigh invincible.
    Wouldn't that mean she'd have to have Sakura as her mom right?

Eh, I'll just work on getting that Super Ophilia and Shiro.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Wouldn't that mean she'd have to have Sakura as her mom right?

Eh, I'll just work on getting that Super Ophilia and Shiro.
    Well there's different options, like using Shrine Priestess Avatar, but anyways one way that I think of from the top of my head right now is making Azura a Shrine Priestess through friendship with Sakura and have her marry Kaze. Also gives Midori a high speed stat.
    Last edited by Malgos; September 5th, 2016 at 11:17 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    Well there's different options, like using Shrine Priestess Avatar, but anyways one way that I think of from the top of my head right now is making Azura a Shrine Priestess through friendship with Sakura and have her marry Kaze. Also gives Midori a high speed stat.
    Nope, Midori would still only get Sky Knight from that. Though she could inherit Miracle through that

She can get Miracle by having Sakura or F!Corrin (with Shrine Maiden as her secomd class) or via A+ Support with or marrying Kana with Shrine Maiden as their second class.

Alternatively, you can just buy it for her off of someone else's Streetpass team
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Nope, Midori would still only get Sky Knight from that. Though she could inherit Miracle through that
    Wasn't the entire point of this to get Miracle? Or rather I was just trying to say that there are different options than just having Sakura to get Miracle for Midori. Although Corrin is better anyways as Midori can get Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust if Corrin is her mother. I think Midori does best as a Ninja anyways so it's not like Shrine Priestess itself is that important.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Getting skills through street pass is the easiest way of going about these things. Especially with all the 'skill shops.'

But honestly I think the marriage system in Fates ruined the story. All the kids were pretty much gag characters, and the parent characters were incredibly one-trick-ponies personality-wise; Not interesting enough to feel very much for them with a few exceptions.

I miss PoR and RD when you got characters talking to them with another, or waiting around in a seemingly random spot for no apparent reason. And Information, where you could just get character development for the sake of character development.

And of course, The Black Knight was the best villain in the series IMO. Anankos was diabolical, but you never saw him, or really even know who he is until the third playthrough, unless you decipher the incredibly small ancient texts. Hell, even then, he's still pretty vague. Just a dragon who grew too old and went insane. I know there was a little more to it, like when he killed his only remaining friend, but even so, though he made pawns of everyone, the player included, his threat wasn't nearly as dramatic as the faceless Black Knight.

Hell, Anankos wasn't even as impressive as Grima. Though let's face it, Grima was pretty much an apocalypse with wings, fangs, claws and a malicious personality. He was no Black Knight, but he was still amazing. That scene in the broken future, when you see his whole body, and it's bigger than the entire city, forget the castle. That had an impact. He's both evil, and so big, that if you cut him, you'll need something a lot longer than Falchion if you're hoping to make him bleed. Seriously, who else thought to themselves: 'Oh, dear god, I'm supposed to defeat that?!'
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the Black Knight. You mean that guy that was a total dick in Path of Radiance but then they tried to convince you he wasn't a bad guy in Radiant Dawn?
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    no I'm pretty sure he was still a dick and a bad guy in RD

he was just sometimes in your side

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess. It's been years since I played Radiant Dawn. An unfortunate side effect of not owning my own copy.

But in serious discussion about best villains in the series: Sacred Stones has hands down the best villains, Jugdral Saga gets an honorable mention.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've only played Awakening and Conquest myself so I can't comment as much - in terms of raw visual power Grima takes the cake as a city sized dragon whose torso constitutes as the freakin' map of the final chapter.

In terms of story I would say (this might sound like a cop out) but the player character in Conquest would appear to be this to the people of Hoshido - they're hardly villains as a whole and every fight against one of the Hoshidan siblings felt like a real gut punch. And it works, the long list sibling rediscovered only to betray them to Nohr, a country already responsible for many atrocities.

Also as I've only played conquest of the fates trilogy, is it worth getting Birthright? I know I need to for Revelations but is it worth the monies?