Page 301 of 782 FirstFirst ... 201251291296299300301302303306311351401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Did the KKK wear hooded robes? Because if they didn't, then I'm sorry, they probably aren't that good at being the KKK.

(Sham) Caster

True Name: Ehrich Weiss
    Master: Shinji Matou
    Alignment: Strange Neutral

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:

Item Construction (X) :
    Not being a proper Magus and, in fact, never once knowingly interacted with the Moonlit World, Caster is incapable of creating the most meager of trinket. His qualification of this class is through other means.

Territory Creation (X) : Not being a proper Magus and, in fact, never once knowingly interacted with the Moonlit World, Caster is incapable of sanctification of spaces as small as a closet. His qualification of this class is through other means.

Smoke and Mirrors (A) :
    At this rank, the Servant is regarded as being without equal amongst in the arts of vaudevillian magic. So long as the Servant is not within line of sight of an enemy unit, wounds are regenerated at phenomenal paces, illusionary objects and flames may be created, and all retreat are treated as infinitely close to always successful.

Truth Seeker (D+) :
    Given for the Servant having spent a lifetime seeking the fantastical, ever close yet never reaching. At this rank, the Servant is adept at seeing through illusions and deceptions, especially against ones that concerned <<Spiritualism>>

Noble Phantasm:

Harry Houdini
    Legacy of Integrity: Fantasy Disillusionment

Anti-Fortress

Target: A city’s worth, through the “residual” would spread through those already affected.

This NP is always active within Caster’s body. Therefore, it will “seep out” in direct proportion to Caster’s wound. Through virus-like catalysts, any ambient prana, odo inside living creatures, or “mysteries particle” is transferred to Caster himself. This “reverse-Vampirism”, however, is merely a side effect. As soon as Caster collects enough “supernatural particle-equivalent”, about 3 Servant’s worth, his container cracks, and the true effect of this NP is revealed. It can best be described as “the great equalizer”. In effects, it causes distribution of “mysteries” or “supernatural particle-equivalent”. The power of the greats and mighty are taken and evenly divided to all. This takes many forms- whether triplicating the latent capabilities of a hopeless was-Magus, opening Magic circuits of normal people, or endowing automobiles with capabilities to races phantasmal creatures. Should the NP “infect” all in the World, or mayhaps artifacts of great power, the result could proves catastrophic- or, usher the World to another Age of God.

Note: A Servant that can’t be summoned normally. His existence is one of a gestalt entity, supplanted by Mankind’s dual hope “of being fantastical” and reassignment “of implausibility”. His status as a Heroic Spirit could almost be called “a reward to a man’s persistence attempt to pierce the Masquerade”.
    Last edited by Aodyssey; July 10th, 2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: derping NP

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is the NP rank B if his NP is rank A.

Also he really should have the class skills granted by caster, its not necessary something he has to be capable of if the class container helps grants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That NP is almost worthy of EX rank, considering what it can actually cause.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

@Knick NP's rank changed. For getting (X) in skills, I just kinda like it that way. In Nasu-speak, "the abilities are condensed in to one and, through lesser than sum of its part, allows for the plausibility of other."

@YeOfLittleFaith I dunno. I loathe to throw EX rank around.

Blog Entries
    That's not Nasu-speak. This is Nasu-speak: "Don't think so hard about it, lol. Waka waka waka!"

True Name: Manuel Blanco Romasanta
    Master: Bárbara
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: E/B

E: while not strictly speaking mad intermittently flies into uncontrollable rampages
    B: Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity.

Personal Skills:

The Beast Within: A

Romasanta have a curse inside his body. This curse makes him feel like a wolf, under the influence of the Lunar Cycle, boosting his parameters:
    New Moon: the same parameters
    First Quarter: AGI and STR increases by one "+"
    Full Moon: see Noble Phantasm
    Last Quarter: AGI increases in one "+". His brutally force has decreased.

Maker of Soap A+++:

Using the sebum of his victim can make a great, amazing and aromatic soap.

The Damnation of the Seventh Son: B

A legend said long time ago that the seventh child of a family was a son of Satanás. This legend manifest in Romasanta turning him into a Full Werewolf, increasing all his parameters in two ranks, except MGI and LCK. The Mad Enhancement is B in this case.

Another Servant from home sweet home.

Name: Jose Rizal

Class: Caster

Parameters:

Strength: E

Endurance: C

Agility: D

Mana: C

Luck: B

Class Skills:

Territory Creation E: The ability to build special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Due to Caster not actually being a magus in life, his territories are more of a simple area that he uses as a base of operations than a Workshop. He gains a nearly insignificant boost in combat ability when in his territory.

Item Creation C: The skill to manufacture magical items. While not being a mnagus, Caster's books had a significant effect on his home country that they have materialized in the Grail War as Mystic Codes.

Personal Skills:

Charisma C (EX): The natural talent to command an army. As the national hero of the Philippines, Caster has an innate charisma that boosts the morale of allies. However, it is his books that truly represent this skill and reading one grants an ally great morale and inspiration.

Magecraft B: Not truly magecraft per se since Caster wasn't an actual magus, but his written work of a moth and the flame it was attracted to was so great of a symoblism that Caster gained the ability to channel the story into B-rank Fire-aligned magecraft.

Traveler C: A skill born from traveling around the world and learning the cultures of other societies. The Servant can discern the geographical origins of a person based on accents, clothing and physical appearance. At this rank, Caster can discern the geographical origin of even a Servant given enough time to observe said Servant.

Medic A: Caster was a famed doctor in his time, renowned even in other countries. It is the ability to provide medical aid as necessarry. At this rank, Caster can perform even surgery even with limited resources.

Noble Phantasms:

Noli Me Tangere, Book of Passive Resistance: A-rank Defensive, Always Active
    -The book that Caster was famous for writing. It is the book that inspired thousands of Filipinos to resist the Spanish regime as well as showing Caster's belief that "the pen is mightier than the sword". This book is the greatest contributor to Caster's Charisma Skill. However, it's true power lies in it's defensive properties. The title, translated as "Touch Me Not", has been connected to Caster's legend so thoroughly that he has inherited its properties. Any attacks B-ranked and below will have the property of "not touching Caster" and will fail to hit Caster, whether through redirecting the attacks or making the attack vanish altogether. Attacks A-rank and above can punch through Noli Me Tangere's defense. Once broken, the Noble Phantasm completely deactivates, reducing Caster's Charisma as well as leaving him open to weaker attacks.

El Filibusterismo, Book of Farewell: A-rank Anti-Army
    - The official sequel of Noli Me Tangere and one of the last books that Caster had published before his execution. A Noble Phantasm, signifying protagonist of both books and the bomb he has planted in an important Spanish party, which can only be used once noli Me Tangere's defense has been broken. Upon opening the book, a massive conflagration emits from the book itself, engulfing Caster as well as a large area around him. The conflagration is an A-rank attack that completely ignores defenses and Magic Resistance of B-rank and below. Since the Noble Phantasm kills Caster as well and can only be activated once his main Noble Phantasm fails, Caster considers it a true last resort to be used only in the direst of situations.

Personality: Caster is a mild mannered man, looking to be somewhere between 20 and 30 years old. He shows respect to his Master unless their beliefs and values oppose each other greatly, in which case, Caster would give his Master the cold shoulder at all possible times. However, he is still too much of a boy scout that he wouldn't kill or leave his Master defenseless no matter how bad they get along.

Note: I wonder why most of my Servants have suicidal Noble Phantasms. First we have Phaeton, now this guy. Wahaha~
    Last edited by Rin-chan Kaihou; July 12th, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Heres one i made a while back and used to post on the 4chan threads, pretty bad though.

Assassin - Sherlock Holmes

Alignment - Lawful Good

Str - D
    End - C
    Mana - B+
    Agi - B
    Luck - E

Skills

Presence concealment - D
    Uncrowned arms Mastership - C
    Independant action - A+
    Holmesian deduction - A - can deduce the identitys of servants from the slightest of clues.

NPS

The Final Problem - C+ Represents Holmes supposed death at the hands of the infamous moriarty .This noble phantasm allows holmes to fake his own death if a battle is going unfavorably.For 24 hours after using this ability holmes rank in presence concealment will increase to A.This ability can only be used once against each individual enemy, as a second attempt will be met with scrutiny.

My dear watson - B
    Takes the form of a pocket watch. This noble phantasm is the representation of holmes constant companion Watson. Allows holmes to instantly identify one servant (Usable once only). This ability is activated by holding the pocket watch and uttering the word 'Elementary'

Scotland Yard - A
    Only usable on a servant who's true identity has been deduced by sherlock.Once a target has been marked (only one mark may be active at anytime), a constant flow of disembodied policemen will be summoned to hunt down and attack the servant.These police men will only spawn when the marked servant is in the sight of either a human or Holmes himself.

Blog Entries
    Holmesian Deduction and "My Dear Watson" seem counterproductive to each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

I needed somthing to give him a modifier for finding out identity's which is how holmesian deduction came about. My dear watson was just to give him an automatic chance to use scotland yard, and also because i needed somthing to tie in watson to all of that. There not entirely counter productive as Watson can only be used once total.

unfortunatly I have a tendency to OP certain skills and NPs, its been pointed out before about my 'Waldo' servant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Other thread.
    Give it up, Petri.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Overpowered, Way too overpowered and there's is a reason why EA is called an anti-world NP, it isn't mentioned anywhere that it works on the basis of creating a vaccum.

Blog Entries
    That and Gilgamesh is pretty much the marker of "do not attempt to approach or cross this line if you want to be taken seriously".
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Those stats would be crazy for any mythological hero, let alone a modern one. And Crissaegrim is a Last Phantasm? Supposedly one who can counter EA?

Wind blasts are going to do jack squat against the likes of Enuma Elish. Go back to the drawing board, halve the skills, and drop the stats to an average of C. Then we can talk.

Crissaegrim, Flag of the Trade Winds

Last Phantasm
    comparable in power and fame to Excalibur
    it is the only weapon that can match Ea: The Sword of Rupture
    k

Blog Entries
    I dunno guys, dual Criss Alucard is pretty broken, I buy it.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My favourite part of Simon Bolivar's heroic legend is the part where he was inspired by the American and French revolutions but couldn't create a stable democracy like the first and forgot how the second ended.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Simon Bolivar
    Alternatively known as Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios Ponte y Blanco.

Class: Saber...

Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios Ponte y Blanco (24 July 1783 – 17 December 1830), commonly known as Simón Bolívar (Spanish pronunciation: [siˈmon boˈliβar]), was a Venezuelan military and political leader. Bolívar played a key role in Latin America's successful struggle for independence from the Spanish Empire, and is today considered one of the most influential politicians in the history of the Americas.

Following the triumph over the Spanish monarchy, Bolívar participated in the foundation of the first union of independent nations in Hispanic-America, a republic, now known as Gran Colombia, of which he was president from 1819 to 1830. Bolívar remains regarded in Hispanic-America as a hero, visionary, revolutionary, and liberator. During his lifetime, he led Venezuela, Colombia (including Panama at the time), Ecuador, Peru (together with Don José de San Martín), and Bolivia to independence, and helped lay the foundations for democratic ideology in much of Latin America.

Spoiler:

Noble Phantasm: Crissaegrim, Flag of the Trade Winds is a powerful anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm and Simon Bolivar's faithful sword. It is one of the only Last Phantasms to have been buried in the new world and carries the power to control the wind. Inscribed with Fairy letters and the Spanish words Libertad y Orden (Freedom and order) by the fairies, it is a one in a million Noble Phantasm comparable in power and fame to Excalibur. When used, it can be wielded as a simple saber, unusually long and, in spite of this, fluid, a delight to wield and easy to control, also allowing for the wielder to create "Phantasmal Blades" that will slash before the initial attack has been carried. The wind made blades completely mince down the target, slicing it to ribbons. However, it's true power lies in it's ability to drain the air in a wide area and create a nearly perfect vacuum. The air is then sped up and compressed and pushed back into it's place in an implosion that obliterates anything inside. Because of this, it is the only weapon that can match Ea: The Sword of Rupture, by neutralizing the vacuum created by Gilgamesh with Bolivar's own, causing them to negate each other. The sword can also generate powerful pressurized wind spears that can deflect projectiles and attack a target without previous warning. As a result, Bolivar can also be summoned in the Archer class.

Spoiler:

Yep, here we have a textbook example of overpoweredness-induced epic failure. I will at least salute your initiative in going for a more local, less prominent hero. But you took things a little too far. Take that idea back to the drawing board and try again.

Also, Crissaegrim? Where did that came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    My favourite part of Simon Bolivar's heroic legend is the part where he was inspired by the American and French revolutions but couldn't create a stable democracy like the first and forgot how the second ended.
    Please elaborate.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; July 18th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.