Page 416 of 782 FirstFirst ... 316366406411414415416417418421426466516 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Contain yourself.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Behold, a legendary feat before all others.
    Personal Skills don't necessarily reflect legendary feats. Just things you're good at. Poor Ned Kelly doesn't have much else going for him, so he gets to be good at unarmed slugfests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    fame boosts don't change an NP. NP-wise it just adds NPs.
    Fame boosts don't. Plotwank Personal Skills like Homefield Advantage do, however!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess the problem is that you put it in the description of the skill itself (the field above the "rank:" section) which makes it seems like you're saying that Natural Weapon is for people who get into drunk fist fights, at all ranks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I guess the problem is that you put it in the description of the skill itself (the field above the "rank:" section) which makes it seems like you're saying that Natural Weapon is for people who get into drunk fist fights, at all ranks.
    Sure, if they're good at it and don't have much else going for them that would grant them more applicable Personal Skills instead. It's just an unarmed combat power feat, the description is to show that it can apply to more than just masters of martial arts or people with bone claws or whatever.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice, gonna go out and get me some legendary skills. brb

Blog Entries
    Have fun! Don't come back until you're a Heroic Spirit, you wouldn't want to look like a failure. That'd be embarrassing.

Class: Berserker
    Name: Ivar Ragnarsson
    Title: Ivar the Boneless

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D+
    Luck: C+
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: B
    - Like a large number of Norse Warriors, Ivar was renowned as a berserker, Old Norse warriors who fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury. This skill trades Ivar's sanity and mental facilities for a boost in parameters.

Personal Skills:

Faith's Reward: A
    - A skill symbolizing Ivar's great belief in the pagan gods as well as his notoriety against those of other religion. This skill grants a small boost in parameters when Ivar is facing an opponent of a religion drastically different from the Norse faith. Due to his actions in his life, this boost is enhanced if the enemy is of the Catholic faith.

Charisma: B(E)
    - Ivar the Boneless was a renowned conqueror and king who commanded the Great Heathen Army without much difficulty. This skill allows him to command an equivalent of a kingdom as well as a large army. However, Mad Enhancement has reduced the effectiveness of this skill.

Noble Phantasms:

Inn Beinlausi, He Whose Bone Is Cartilage: E

- A minor Noble Phantasm that reflects Ivar's title as the Boneless, most likely garnered through a show of physical flexibility in combat. This Noble Phantasm imbues Ivar's skeletal system with aunique quality that puts it somewhere in between bone and cartilage, too hard to be shattered and too soft to be fractured. The flexibility of his bones also give Ivar great agility in combat.

Bloougr Or
    n, Now the Blood Eagle: B
    - One of Ivar's favorite torture techniques was the Blood Eagle, where the bloody eagle is carved on the victims back before having the ribs pulled from the spine and the lungs pulled out to form the eagle's wings. As a Noble Phantasm, this allows Ivar to plant a curse on the enemy's back upon physical contact, requiring a Magic Resistance of A or higher to counteract. The curse manifests as a symbol, in the form of a blood-red eagle. If Ivar manages to make contact with the symbol, the curse is activated and pulls out the enemy's ribs and lungs outward to where the symbol was placed. The curse manifests from within and is no longer affected by Magic Resistance once the symbol has been placed. If an enemy already has the blood eagle on his body, Ivar can not place a new one on him. Due to Mad Enhancement, Ivar instinctively places the curse on the enemy at the first opportunity too do so, without regard to the advantages and disadvantages of where the symbol was placed.
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Edit: Lol I'm blind
    Last edited by KitsuneKo; March 17th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneKo View Post
    No Mad Enhancement as a Berserker? What is this?

It's like a rule lol. Kinda like how all Archers have Independent Action, and how Sabers have innately high Magic Resistance.
    Mad Enhancement: B
    - Like a large number of Norse Warriors, Ivar was renowned as a berserker, Old Norse warriors who fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury. This skill trades Ivar's sanity and mental facilities for a boost in parameters.
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wait I didn't see that or something. Maybe I'm blind.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Too Many Pluses. I mean, every stat has a situational boost doubling it's value? Really?

Also, he has a NP that ignores MR below A and rips his opponents lungs out the second he hits them. Seems a bit OP.

Literally every Servant he meets that isn't Saber dies as soon as he lands a blow on them.
    Last edited by forumghost; March 18th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Too Many Pluses. I mean, every stat has a situational boost doubling it's value? Really?
    SERVANT BERSERKER

• Master: Rani=VIII
    • Identity: Lu Bu Fengxian
    • Height, Weight: 225cm/153kg
    • Alignment:Chaotic Evil
    • Strength: A+
    • Endurance: A+
    • Agility: B+
    • Mana: C+
    • Luck: C+
    • Noble Phantasm: A

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    SERVANT BERSERKER

• Master: Rani=VIII
    • Identity: Lu Bu Fengxian
    • Height, Weight: 225cm/153kg
    • Alignment:Chaotic Evil
    • Strength: A+
    • Endurance: A+
    • Agility: B+
    • Mana: C+
    • Luck: C+
    • Noble Phantasm: A
    Do the stats in Extra even mean the same thing? I mean, you can give your servant A++ Str, and that is their base stat, not a multiplier bonus.

Blog Entries
    Also, he has a NP that ignores MR below A and rips his opponents lungs out the second he hits them. Seems a bit OP.

Literally every Servant he meets that isn't Saber dies as soon as he lands a blow on them.
    It's pretty much just Sui-Feng's shikai except I think even less OP than that.

JP Friend Code
    It's pretty much just Sui-Feng's shikai except I think even less OP than that.
    Saying that something is less stupid than something from Bleach doesn't make it good.

Blog Entries
    Do the stats in Extra even mean the same thing? I mean, you can give your servant A++ Str, and that is their base stat, not a multiplier bonus.
    Stats in Extra are the same stat system as ever, the only one that's different is the system used by the player because that's a gameplay mechanic and not plot.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying that something is less stupid than something from Bleach doesn't make it good.
    I think it's the greatest praise anything in this thread is likely to receive.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with two-hit kills. :V

Blog Entries
    Also, I've seen forumghost's post go from complaining that it's an instant kill the second Ivar sees an enemy, to complaining that it's an instant kill the second he hits an enemy. Still waiting for him to work out that it's talking about hitting an enemy in the same spot twice.

JP Friend Code
    Also, I've seen forumghost's post go from complaining that it's an instant kill the second Ivar sees an enemy, to complaining that it's an instant kill the second he hits an enemy. Still waiting for him to work out that it's talking about hitting an enemy in the same spot twice.
    ...It's bad manners to point out peoples reading comprehension fails you know

Blog Entries
    Yes, I do.