Page 480 of 782 FirstFirst ... 380430470475478479480481482485490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I didnt even post pictures of her nurse outfit

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Samurai Deeper Kyo was so dumb sometimes. Even by shounen standards. And by that I mean most of the time after we got to a certain point in the story. The author also clearly learned nothing from it to write Code Breaker, because that suffered from powerlevel inflation and senselessly strong new characters and abilities even more.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; November 5th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it was bad, but fuck I had so much fun with it. I should read Code:Breaker tho

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    What's really a bit odd is how often I've managed to use Heritage of the River Gods in my bios now. When I first wrote up Gozen I was thinking I felt bad for making such a character-specific skill, but I've used it two or three other times since then I believe.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Give it to Achilles, say he beat it out of that one river god.

Blog Entries
    Looking at Achilles in Apocrypha, I don't think he needs it.

Hey there guys!

I haven't been on here in years, so I was thinking of posting some of the servants that I had been working for a long time (maybe even get some tips on how to improve them). Not to go crazy with posting them all at once (unless It is okay to do that, I am not sure D: ), I will just start with my Saber Servant:

Class: Saber
    True Name: Edmond Dantes
    Aka: The Count of Monte Cristo
    Sex: Male
    Master: ???
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Once a simple sailor, Edmond Dantes' life was thrown asunder after the betrayal of his best friend. Through a huge plot to steal both his rank and his fiance, his friend had him unjustly arrested for conspiring against his country (supposedly assisting the war criminal Napoleon), and as such, is locked up in the infamous Château d'If, a prison for war criminals where he was to rot for the rest of his life. By chance, he meets a priest (attempting to escape), who educates him not just in writing, history and economics, but helps him discover the plot he was voluntarily involved in.

Before his death and Edmonds' escape, he is given the map to the treasure of Enrique Sparta, a priest who had a limitless fortune. Upon his escape, he joins a band of pirates and later finds the treasure. Returning to his hometown, he inacts a huge scheme to seek revenge against his best friend and those who had lead to his imprisonment, under the guise of the mysterious nobleman, The Count of Monte Cristo.

With all those who wronged him dead or imprisoned, he sought to help others in need and lived the rest of his life in regret for his actions.

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C+
    Mana: C-
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (Rank C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding (Rank C): An expertise to ride animals and vehicles.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Rank A): measures one's fortune to acquire wealth.

Mad Enhancement (Rank D): Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills (While normally reserved for those in the berserker class, the despair, anger and depression he faced, it allows him to have such an ability. In Saber's case, he becomes more aggressive and harder to reason with than normal rather than becoming truly mad).

Voyager of the Storms (Rank C): A talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Noble Phantasm:

Sparta: Curse Blade of Redemption (Rank B): The sword once belonging to the priest Enrique Sparta was found amongst his vast treasure, and later used by Saber. The sword once held holy properties, but due to Saber's vengeful nature, it has become corrupted and is more attuned to a demonic weapon. Due to this, the swords ability to vanquish evil has become warped. It now deals additional damage to those who harbor hate, vengence, and regret within their heart. It gains additional abilities when used with Château d'If.

Dorleac: Chains of the Innocent (Rank C): In a similar fashion to Endoku, Saber is able to summon the chains, that he was binded to during his time in prison, to bind multiple targets. Once latched on, they inflict a psychological curse that affects one's will and induces doubt and despair. However, the curse can be nullified if the target has a form of resistance to curses. The abilities and rank of this Noble Phantasm are boosted when used with Château d'If.

Château d'If: The Justice God Will Bring (Rank B): The ultimate Noble Phantasm of Saber. It is the embodiment of the 13 years spent in the dungeons of the Château d'If and the root of his dispair. It is an irregular reality marble compared to those who can create one, Saber is not a magus, nor has any magical abilities. However, he is able to project and sustain it due to his constant hate and drived of vengence forever etched within his soul. It summons the island of the Château d'If and is connected to the souls of all imprisoned there and unhallowed moans and screams of them can still be heard in the distance. While in effect, all contained (excluding Saber's master), are subjected to a curse that deals constant damage over time as if they were being striked by a whip. This curse is created from the constant tortures endured by Saber and cannot be resisted or nullifies (even by those with resistant to curses).

The abilities of the curse created by Dorleac are enhanced and recieve a rank up while Sparta gains a new ability. Saber is able to collect the combined energy of the souls locked within the prison in an unholy purple aura. From there, it can be relased in a similar fashion to Excalibur. When used this way, the attack recieves a rank up.

Identity: Qin Shi Huang, the First Emperor of China
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster

STR: B

END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Riding (B): Most vehicles and creatures can be ridden with above average skill.
    However, the likes of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts are far beyond the Servant's ability.

Magic Resistance (B+): Grants protection against magical effects. Cancels spells three verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Charisma (B): Suitable to be king of a country. Saber is credited with the unification of China and becoming the first Qin Emperor.

Magecraft (C+): The knowledge of modern magecraft. Saber was trained in the school of Wu Xing, the five Chinese Elements,
    and his primary elemental affinity is Water. His magical abilties are sufficient to qualify for the Caster class.

Instinct (C): The ability to feel the flow of combat and reduces the effect of penalties in combat.
    Saber survived several assassination attempts, in one instance defeating an assailant by himself.

Noble Phantasms

Legalism~The Burning of Books and the Burying of Scholars (Rank Varies, Anti-Unit)

Saber worked to enact major economic and political reforms aimed to standardize the diverse practices of the former Chinese states in the newly unified Empire.
    The most infamous byproduct of these policies was the banning and burning of many texts and the execution of outspoken scholars. The crystallization of this
    is an increase to Saber's Magic Resistance against any Skill or Noble Phantasm that requires some form of writing to function. Furthermore, if such an ability
    is used against him, a counter-spell of intense flames is immediately cast upon the aggressor. The rank of this fire spell is equal to the enemy's MGI stat.

Terracotta Army~Mausoleum of the Emperor (B, Anti-Unit)

Saber's famous tomb was filled with over eight thousand sculptures of soldiers, horses and chariots to guard the Emperor in his afterlife.
    Saber is able to freely access the contents of his necropolis, instantly conjuring armor, weapons, (including swords, crossbows and a variety of halberds
    which qualify Qin Shi Huang for the Saber, Archer and Lancer classes, respectively) and horses and chariots (which qualify him for the Rider class).
    If summoned in the Rider or Caster classes, he is also able to conjure the clay soldiers directly as familiars, but while in one of the three Knight classes he is only able
    to use the tomb as an armory. Therefore, being summoned as Rider or Caster will allow Qin Shi Huang the best possible utilization of this Noble Phantasm.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 6th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel theres a distinct lack of the Great Wall there

Nice Counter NP though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Identity: Qin Shi Huang, the First Emperor of China
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster

STR: B

END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    Hrm, Qin Shi Huang is usually a pretty interesting source for a Servant, and the Parameters look sensible, which is nice. Nothing absurd, fits with his overall lack of legend as a warrior so more focus is expected on his leadership I suppose. Interesting that he can multiclass so broadly though.

Class Skills

Riding (B): Most vehicles and creatures can be ridden with above average skill.
    However, the likes of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts are far beyond the Servant's ability.

Magic Resistance (B+): Grants protection against magical effects. Cancels spells three verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Charisma (B): Suitable to be king of a country. Saber is credited with the unification of China and becoming the first Qin Emperor.

Magecraft (C+): The knowledge of modern magecraft. Saber was trained in the school of Wu Xing, the five Chinese Elements,
    and his primary elemental affinity is Water. His magical abilties are sufficient to qualify for the Caster class.

Instinct (C): The ability to feel the flow of combat and reduces the effect of penalties in combat.
    Saber survived several assassination attempts, in one instance defeating an assailant by himself.
    His Class Skills look fine, and Charisma makes sense. Magecraft is an interesting one, but easily justifiable enough. Not sure I'd consider him versed in modern magecraft though, he's more likely to be familiar with an offshoot of the Alchemy thaumaturgical foundation, especially given what's described here.

Instinct is an interesting one, I've never pictured him as an especially combat-oriented guy. At least it's not at a ridiculous rank or anything, so it's all good.

Noble Phantasms

Legalism~The Burning of Books and the Burying of Scholars (Rank Varies, Anti-Unit)

Saber worked to enact major economic and political reforms aimed to standardize the diverse practices of the former Chinese states in the newly unified Empire.
    The most infamous byproduct of these policies was the banning and burning of many texts and the execution of outspoken scholars. The crystallization of this
    is an increase to Saber's Magic Resistance against any Skill or Noble Phantasm that requires some form of writing to function. Furthermore, if such an ability
    is used against him, a counter-spell of intense flames is immediately cast upon the aggressor. The rank of this fire spell is equal to the enemy's MGI stat.
    Interesting, sort of an Anti-Magic Phantasm. But lots of the writing-type Phantasms wouldn't care at all about his Magic resistance being raised, as they tend to do other things like "rewrite my Master into a demon that loves the whole world" or "I'm making these other Mystic Codes into totally bitchin' new Noble Phantasms" or even "imposes a law upon the world based on the law that is written"'. At least there's the flame counter-spell but even that isn't exceptional. Still, a handy utility support Phantasm that I think is well-conceived.

Terracotta Army~Mausoleum of the Emperor (B, Anti-Unit)

Saber's famous tomb was filled with over eight thousand sculptures of soldiers, horses and chariots to guard the Emperor in his afterlife.
    Saber is able to freely access the contents of his necropolis, instantly conjuring armor, weapons, (including swords, crossbows and a variety of halberds
    which qualify Qin Shi Huang for the Saber, Archer and Lancer classes, respectively) and horses and chariots (which qualify him for the Rider class).
    If summoned in the Rider or Caster classes, he is also able to conjure the clay soldiers directly as familiars, but while in one of the three Knight classes he is only able
    to use the tomb as an armory. Therefore, being summoned as Rider or Caster will allow Qin Shi Huang the best possible utilization of this Noble Phantasm.
    Ah, this is the reason for the multiclassing. I like the idea of it being "a mundane Gate of Babylon" type of armory. Can he only conjure them into his hands or is he able to fire them like Gilgamesh? Doesn't really matter, just a bit curious. I assume he'll not be particularly skilled with the weapons he calls out, since he was an emperor rather than an extremely trained warrior for the most part.

Overall, as a Saber, he comes off as rather weak. No particularly notable swords or effects, no powerful attacks and no really defining skills either. I like the idea behind him and I expect as a rider or caster it'd work much better, he just seems lacking in the Saber container.

He's not at all like my Qin Shi Huang, who was a cowardly coward who craves immortality.

I'd say he can only fire them if he were Archer, otherwise they just appear in his hand. The main reason for him being Saber is simply because I had already decided on the class before reading further and developing his magical abilities. I also considered giving him rank D Chinese Martial Arts, but I figured that was going too far.

To me he's more of a midpoint between Caster and a Knight class. As for craving immortality, I'd write him as being ecstatic at being returned to his prime, but still determined to win the Grail and get what he originally couldn't.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 6th, 2014 at 01:11 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Well there was going to be a Fate RP down at DSM but that never happened so I figure I'll post my Lancer sheet here.

Class: Lancer

True Name: Robert de Sable

Height/Weight: 178cm/80kg

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance:

Attributes:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Prana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B-A

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: B (Serves as a Holy Knight under the Lord).
    Battle Continuation: C (Was able to press the charge in the Battle of Acre without faltering.)
    Unholy Nullification: A (Through the possession of the fragmented wood of the True Cross within his spear, all lower ranked attacks malevolent in nature are nullified completely in strength, as well as any attacks of which the nature derives from a faith that doesn’t serve the Christian God being minorly nullified [Judaism exempt, minor nullification to Islam].)

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Latin Rule
    Type: Anti-Unit (Oneself) Noble Phantasm
    Description: The Latin Rule is the Behavioral Tenants the Knight’s Templar follow as a code of conduct. The Grandmasters of the Templar Order used it as a beacon of light in their darkest hours, blinding all those through their sheer devotion to its creed.

When Robert de Sable is wearing his armour, a light rivaling that of the sun in pure white brightness emanates from his body, blinding all those who attempt to bear witness to him in combat. Making eye contact with the light will cause one’s eyes to burn. As a flaw, anybody who isn't a Member of the Knight’s Templar will fall victim to this. Robert’s allies are included, meaning a fair distance must be kept between himself and his Master.

Name: Beholder of the True Cross
    Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Description: The Beholder of the True Cross is the spear in which Robert wields. Imbedded within the blessed metal is many fragments of the shattered True Cross, that of which Jesus Christ was crucified to on Golgotha. Following its recovery, Beholder was passed down to all the Grand Masters of the Knight’s Templar. Wielding this holy relic, he was able to bring purification of all the sins of those it cut, burning them with the flames of hell that Christ was said to endure for three days and three nights following his crucifixion. The excruciating pain of these would will not allow the wound to heal until three days and nights have past regardless of whether Robert has fallen in battle or not.

Name: Templar Cross on the Dry Plains of Arsuf
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy Noble Phantasm
    Description: The Red Cross that symbolizes the Templar Order, in all it stands for. Those who face it are doomed by their own faulty allegiances to whomever they serve, for the Holy Knights
    will always serve a greater cause. This Noble Phantasm, requiring the temporary nullification of The Latin Rule, reveals the Red Cross upon his chest cast towards the Servant Robert visualizes as foe. This cross then is reflected onto their own body, forcing the foe’s prana intake from their master to increase to 7 times that of what currently was being provided. The force of this Phantasm’s influence over the enemy Servant is equivalent to 7 Command Seals. The only way to nullify this effect is for the Master to permanently end the contract with the Servant, or kill Robert.

The details to the function of this Noble Phantasm take back to the Battle of Arsuf, on September 7th 1191, where Saladin posed a great threat to the Christian forces due to superior strength in numbers. Needing a decisive victory, the Templars pooled all their influence to gain more support. Convincing the Knights Hospitaller to join under their ranks, plus many knights from Sablé's native provinces of Anjou,Maine, andBrittany, a force 7 times that of the Templar’s original strength fought behind the Robert and the Red Cross of the Templars. Saladin’s forces either retreated or died quickly, and a devastating victory was achieved.

The Master contracted to the Servant under the influence of the Red Cross cannot control the flow of prana they give to their Servant. If the effects are not quickly put to an end and they run out of prana, their circuits will inevitably overload which will most certainly bring upon their death.

Latin Rule cannot resume its passive effects until the effects of this Noble Phantasm are brought to an end, as his trust in its tenants are temporarily being put aside in favour of leading with faith put behind the sway the Templars possess instead. Thus, his armour is exposed during this time and his advantage in combat is lessoned. Can only be cast if making eye contact with the enemy.

Blog Entries
    You don't really get Divinity from serving a god. You need to actually be part god or considered such. :V

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Replace Divinity with Protection of the Faith and its memetastic

Blog Entries
    Yeh, he's pretty alright and kinda cool if you replace that. Templar cross kinda OP though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Yeh, he's pretty alright and kinda cool if you replace that. Templar cross kinda OP though.
    I wanted to make one that would appear to be a douchier version of rule breaker. Though once he uses it Latin Rule drops and he is vulnerable to the remaining 5 enemies until the afflicted master kicks the bucket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Replace Divinity with Protection of the Faith and its memetastic
    That is more suitable yes. Though I don't remember why I gave him divinity back when I wrote it. I think it had to do with the cross giving it to him but bleh.

Blog Entries
    So I've been thinking of perhaps throwing Heroes into classes that you wouldn't normally think would fit them and I was wondering what you guys thought. Without posting a sheet what would be your opinions on a Fionn mac Cumhaill as a Rider who rides a giant boar?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like Seika's Thesus who rode that bull.

Blog Entries
    I can't tell if that's a compliment or not.