Page 482 of 782 FirstFirst ... 382432472477480481482483484487492532582 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    The reasoning in this case boils down to 'I screwed up and the knife is in fact meant to make him a merman again', so I've fixed that. I originally wanted a Servant who has to switch forms repeatedly and a Little Mermaid genderbend somehow grew out of that. Since the original idea him going human so he can act on land and then being forced to become a merguy again, the potion got nerfed a little.

Glad you liked it.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Projectile (Cards)
    A: This is the expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, cards. At this rank, thrown cards move at speeds that even high-level Servants have difficulty dodging. In addition Archer is able to expertly target her card throws to impair function or even ricochet off other surfaces accurately and effectively.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Um, thanks? I take it you're a fan of the card-thrower archetype/ Gambit / Seto Kaiba?

First Post on Beast's Lair!
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic mad(good)
    True name: Samson (Shimshon)
    Stats

Strength: A (A+) (E)
    Endurance: B (A) (D)
    Agility: C (B) (E)
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    *stats in parentheses represent the stats gained when Samson's locks is active and the stats lost when Samson's locks is deactivated*

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement Rank C: Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills:
    Vengeful spirit Rank B: This skill is the disposition to tirelessly seek revenge over those that wronged you. This skill adds a rank up in agility and endurance when fighting against those Samson feels has wronged him but will ignore everyone else until the subject of his vengeance is defeated. In Samson's legend one of his defining traits is his vengeful personality. Examples include when he attaches torches to the tails of three hundred foxes, leaving the panicked beasts to run through the fields of the Philistines, when he struck down 1000 philistines in vengeance with the jawbone of an ass, and sacrificed himself to kill a group of philistines.

Noble Phantasms
    Samson's Locks: Nazirite vow of strength
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Samson's locks is a passive noble phantasm that represents Samson's vow with god. This vow was that Samson gets incredible power so long as he never cuts his hair. Samson gains a rank in strength, endurance, and agility. He also gains the skills Divinity Rank C, Battle continuation Rank B, Instinct Rank B. However with this great boon comes a great cost because if Samson's hair is cut he loses all of the skills gained from this noble phantasm and his stats drop dramatically.

Bi-lechi ha-chamor: Slaughter of 1000 men
    Type: Anti-Army
    This noble phantasm is seemingly an ordinary donkey's jawbone. While the jawbone as a weapon is not that outstanding its true purpose is the crystallization of the event when Samson slaughtered 1000 philistines in a blind rage. When Samson activates this noble phantasm he flies into a blood lust and attacks all in sight. The more he slaughters the stronger his attacks get each time reaching its limit at 1000. Once activated it is impossible without the use of a command seal to get Samson to retreat or to stop fighting until he has slain 1000 enemies or there are no more enemies in the area to fight anymore.

Final prayer: O lord god give me strength one last time
    Type: Anti-temple
    When Samson broke his vow he lost his strength and the philistines blinded him and took him to a temple of Dagon to gloat over his capture. In the temple Samson gave one final prayer to god and asked for strength one last time and God answered. With this strength Samson collapsed the temple by crushing the pillars and killed everyone inside. This noble phantasm can only be activated after Samson has lost his noble phantasm: Samson's locks. The effect of this noble phantasm is that Samson's strength will temporarily rise to A++ and he will collapse any sort of bounded field or temple he is in and kill everyone inside including himself. No matter what Samson will die after use of this noble phantasm. Under normal circumstances he cannot use this noble phantasm as a Berserker but he will be able to if a command spell is used.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by sutaa View Post
    'the white leviathan that evaded capture for so long'
    The dagger can call Moby Dick? Isn't that fucker a Divine Beast?

Awesome profile BTW. Cool skills, awesome NPs (particularly the dagger)... and it's nice to see a genderbend that goes in the other direction.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 8th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apparently things like Moby Dick are more accurately described as living superweapons than Phantasmal Beasts, even if it is technically one. So even if it isn't a Divine Beast...

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Apparently things like Moby Dick are more accurately described as living superweapons than Phantasmal Beasts, even if it is technically one. So even if it isn't a Divine Beast...
    Nasu said that Moby Dick and Typhon are (well-known) examples of Divine Beasts, and that Divine Beasts of that level are more like superweapons than living beings.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I said "even if it isn't" because I didn't remember if it was one exactly. Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Class: Rider
    Identity: William Adams, the Pilot of Miura
    Alternate Class: Saber

STR: D (C)
    END: D (C)
    AGI: D (C)
    MGI: E
    LCK: B

Faceclaim

Background

William Adams, known in Japanese as Miura Anjin, was an English navigator who travelled to Japan becoming the first ever Western Samurai.

Adams was born in Gillingham, Kent, England. After losing his father at the age of twelve, he was apprenticed to a shipyard owner for the seafaring life.
    He spent the next twelve years learning shipbuilding, astronomy, and navigation before entering the Royal Navy.
    Adams served under Sir Francis Drake, saw naval service against the Spanish Armada and participated in an expedition to the Arctic.

Attracted by Far East trading, Adams, then 34 years old, was dispatched by a company of Dutch merchants (who would later become the Dutch East India Company).
    Originally, the fleet of five ships planned to sail to South America and head to Japan if the failed to make a profit before heading back to Europe.
    Scattered by stress of weather and after several disasters in the South Atlantic, only three ships remained when they reached the Magellan Straits.
    After inclement weather, attacks from natives and the Spanish, a typhoon and nineteen months at sea, the crew of Adams' ship, the Liefde, made landfall in Japan.

The ship and the nine remaining crew members were seized and imprisoned at Osaka Castle on orders by Tokugawa Ieyasu, the daimyo of Edo and the future Shogun.
    Ieyasu spoke to Adams three times and was impressed with his intelligence and worldly experiences. After being released, Tokugawa ordered Adams to work with the
    navy to build Japan's first Western-style ship. Impressed with Adams' work, he kept ordering progressively larger ships. During this time, he and the other survivors
    of the Liefde were rewarded with favors and allowed to pursue foreign trade. Adams' contacted the governments of the Philippines on the Shogun's behalf and started relations
    between Japan and New Spain. Adams was rewarded with a shuinjō, a document bearing a red Shugunal seal authorizing him to engage in foreign trade.

After ten years of living in Japan, the Shogun had taken a liking to him as an adviser and interpreter. Adams had a wife and child back in England but Ieyasu had forbidden him to leave Japan.
    He was presented with two swords representing the authority of a samurai. Ieyasu decreed that William Adams the pilot was dead and that Miura Anjin (三浦按針), a samurai, was born.
    This made Adams's wife in England in effect a widow (although Adams managed to send regular support payments to her via English and Dutch companies) and "freed" Adams to serve
    the Shogunate on a permanent basis. Adams also received the title of hatamoto (bannerman), a high-prestige position as a direct retainer in the Shogun's court.
    He was granted a fief in Hemi, "with eighty or ninety retainers". His estate was valued at 250 koku (a measure of the yearly income of the land in rice, with one koku defined as the
    quantity of rice sufficient to feed one person for one year). He finally wrote "God hath provided for me after my great misery" by which he meant the disaster-ridden voyage
    that had initially brought him to Japan. His position gave him the means to take a Japanese wife and have two children.

In the years that came, Adams established offices and factories of the Dutch East India Company in Japan and opened up diplomatic relations with his native England.
    Adams died at Hirado, north of Nagasaki at age 55 and was buried in Nagasaki-ken where his grave marker remains to this day, alongside a memorial to Saint Francis Xavier.

Equipment: Samurai armor, chainmail, katana, wakizashi, rifle, two pistols

Class Skills

Riding (B+ (A+): Most animals and vehicles can be handled with above average skill, especially naval vehicles.
    However, the likes of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts are beyond his ability.

Magic Resistance (D (B)): Equivalent to an anti-magic amulet. Cancels single action spells (three verses at increased rank).

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (D (C)): The ability to acquire wealth. Rider's trade experience grants him a small fortune to draw upon.

Item Construction (Ships) (B (A)): The ability to manufacture ships and naval weapons. Drawing upon Rider's expertise of
    shipbuilding, nautical engineering and mathematics, high quality vessels can be produced in less than a day with enough materials.

Voyager of the Storm (B (A)): The ability to command a ship and crew. Because leadership ability
    is needed, this skill also functions as Charisma and Military Tactics, each at Rank D.

Noble Phantasms

Miura Anjin: The Pilot is Dead, the Samurai is Born (B, Support)

During his time in Japan, Rider's diplomatic and trade abilities caused Tokugawa Ieyasu to take a liking to him and bestow great privileges upon him.
    Ultimately, Rider became the Shogun's personal adviser on all Western matters as well as his interpreter. Rider was presented with two swords and granted
    the title and authority of the samurai. So Ieyasu decreed: "William Adams is dead, Muira Anjin, a samurai, is born." The legendary status of the samurai
    transforms Rider into a mighty warrior. This Noble Phantasm activates if Rider is either killed or a Command Spell is used to unlock it.
    It restores and rematerializes Rider before his Master (or the location where he was first summoned) with two new skills:
    Knowledge of Respect and Harmony and Double Summon, enhancing his Riding and Magic Resistance to ranks more befitting of the Saber class.
    In addition, all his personal skills and his physical parameters are increased by one rank each.

Erasmus: Voyage of the Liefde (C, Support)

During his sailing through the Pacific, Rider took over captainship of the Liefde, a ship originally named Erasmus because it was
    adorned by a figurehead of the famous philosopher. This Noble Phantasm is represented as a figurehead that can be mounted on any ship
    that Rider finds or builds. The ship's navigation and weapons can then be controlled by Rider's thoughts alone, and he gains the ability to perceive
    his surroundings from any part of the ship. Any of Rider's allies as well as the ship itself gain Magic Resistance equivalent to one rank lower than his own.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 10th, 2014 at 12:24 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh I remember writing a presentation on this guy in 7th grade. Nostalgic as shit. Pretty good sheet.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Um, thanks? I take it you're a fan of the card-thrower archetype/ Gambit / Seto Kaiba?
    Badass card throwing is badassssssssss
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Wow, wasn't expecting to see Takezo Kensei around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Super healing not included with this one.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    NTR doesn't seem to be included either.

Or is that where his wish comes in...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Well you know what they say, NTR only sucks for 1/3 of those involved.

RIDER
    True Name: Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, a.k.a. El Cid, a.k.a. El Compeador
    Source: Spanish history, legends
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STATS
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: D
    Luck: A

Class Skills
    Riding (A): Rider can ride any mount except higher Phantasmal Beasts and Dragon Kind, The ability to drive modern vehicles is also given to Rider.

Magical Resistance (C): Rider can defend against spells of two count and lower. While he can't fully defend against Great or Ritual Magic, damage is slightly decreased.

Personal Skills
    Military Tactics (B): One's capacity for directing troops in battle. At this rank, Rider is considered a master strategist on the offensive, but he lacks prowess while defending.

Bravery (A): The capacity to ignore mental strain, especially from fear or magic. At this rank, Rider knows no fear and is immune to mental magic.

Charisma (B+): The ability to raise the morale of large groups or individuals. This rank is enough to be the leader of a country. Rider gains a bonus in this skill when speaking with members of a different religion.

Noble Phantasm

Tizón - Firebrand of the Lord of Valor [rank C, anti-unit]
    The most famous sword of El Cid, a Damascus steel blade that feels as though is breathes with fire. Anyone who challenges its wielder and is an unworthy opponent (with two or more physical stats at C or lower) will feel its intense heat and be terrified of its power. When its name is invoked, Tizón creates a torrent of flames that can incinerate enemies without the Bravery, Charisma, or Battle Continuation skills. Although, as El Cid never faced mages in his life, simple defensive magic is effective.

Babieca - Foolish Steed of the Champion [C+, anti-army]
    The famous stallion of El Cid, a purebred white Andalusian warhorse. It's great speed and grave on the battlefield given it powerful boons. When invoked by name, Babieca becomes ethereal flame, increasing its agility and also its ferocity. The below it is scorched with intense flames, yet Rider and his allies are unharmed by it.

Cantar de Mio Cid - Army of the Cross and Moon [A, anti-army]
    Rider can tummon ten warriors from his army for sixty minutes at a time. The warriors can be of any class and are all given the attribute of fire. They are each high level warriors, with either European Christian or Spanish Muslim armor and weaponry.
    Last edited by Arjuna; December 4th, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
    裸じゃないと意味がない。

Name: Little Red Riding Hood
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: E (B)
    Endurance: C (A)
    Agility: E (B)
    Mana: E (B)
    Luck: B (A+)

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement: E (A)
    A skill that trades away sanity and consciousness for an increase in ability. Berserker's rank is very low, such that all it serves to do is eliminate her sensation of pain, and make her personality somewhat unhinged.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster: A
    History and existence distorted by reputations, perception, and legend, resulting in changes to conform to those views. Little Red Riding Hood has often been depicted as a werewolf in popular culture, and the increasing popularity of werewolves has made one associate the wolf in the original fairy tale with them, despite no basis. Therefore, the idea "she was eaten by a werewolf" has led to the perception that she became one herself. It is also the result of ignorance of the story, with many only being aware that it involves a wolf and Little Red Riding Hood, resulting in her existence being further distorted. This skill qualifies her for the Berserker class, enhances her other personal Skills, and grants her access to her primary Noble Phantasm. This skill cannot be altered or removed.

Animal Dialogue: A
    Allows for communication with animals that lack language. Capable of conveying complex concepts, plans, and orders. The distortions of Innocent Monster, along with her own natural affinity for nature, allow her to essentially speak to any animal. Because of her kindness towards animals, coupled with her status as an alpha predator, she can make local wildlife in to her own spy network. The animals lack the magical senses of a familiar, but conversely, their surveillance is undetectable by Masters and Servants alike. They are capable of conveying what they have observed back to Berserker.

Eye of the Mind (False): C (A)
    A natural talent akin to a sixth sense. It is the result of the bestial instincts granted to Berserker by Innocent Monster, in addition to her natural penchant for path-finding, observation, and discerning an opponent's nature. It allows Berserker to accurately analyze battle conditions, and to recognize the danger of an opponent, in addition to allowing the potential for escape from lethal conditions. When Berserker uses her primary Noble Phantasm, this skill receives a Rank-Up to A. It is not suppressed by Madness Enhancement due to being an instinct inherent to her. At A Rank, it grants her resistance to visual obstruction and keen instincts that easily allow her to discern the nature of her opponent and her opponent's attacks.

Noble Phantasms:
    Name: Red Hood: A Child's Secret
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The eponymous red hood that Berserker always wears. Perhaps her most prominent feature, one that makes her easy to identify, as a Noble Phantasm it serves the opposite purpose. Red Hood is a passive Noble Phantasm that hides her parameters, innate skills, and true identity from those who look at her. People will have a vague sense that they should be able to recognize her or read her statistics, but they will be unable to so long as the hood on. Red Hood also serves to hide her status as a Servant. It is not Presence Concealment, but it does mask her presence as a Servant. Berserker does not show up on a spirit board, and will not be able to be detected or recognized as a Servant. She is not invisible by any means; people merely won't see her as anything other then a little girl until she attacks.

Name: Woodman's Axe: Beast's End
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A Noble Phantasm based on that the woodman used to save Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother in the legend. Due to distortions in perception of the story, along with a number of tales that claim the woodman to be her father, Berserker has inherited this Noble Phantasm. It manifests as a classical woodman's axe, essentially a metal axehead upon a slightly twisted stick. Its attacks register as A rank attacks against opponents. However, it has abilities beyond being a simple weapon. Because of its intended purpose, it has an affinity against wooden constructs and weapons alike. Its true ability is simple but fatal. If it makes contact with the belly of an opponent, the opponent will make a Luck check. If the Luck check fails, the opponent will be disemboweled just as in the story. This does not necessitate instant death, but it is highly effective, especially against those with low Endurance.

Name: Big Bad Wolf: Run Away Little Girl
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Berserker's most powerful Noble Phantasm, a crystallization of the distortions in her legend. It is activated merely by whispering the phrase "run away little girl". Upon its activation, Berserker shifts form, transforming in to a hulking bipedal wolf that matches the appearance of a werewolf. Big Bad Wolf ranks her Madness Enhancement up to A, stripping away her consciousness and sanity and ranking up her stats accordingly. It also seals away Red Hood and Woodman's Axe, though the latter remains present as a mere weapon to be swung with brute strength. In this form, she acts as a typical Berserker, tearing through enemies with claws and teeth that deliver A rank blows. It cannot be willingly deactivated due to her loss of sanity, and instead fades away when she is killed, if she is ordered to stop with a Command Spell, if her mana reserves are expended, or if at least an hour passes. This skill can only be used about once a day, with the exception being during the full moon, where she may use it as often as she likes for longer periods of time.

My perception of Red Riding Hood is forever warped (I suppose that's par for the course when reading about Servants). Nice job for a first sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Neat. Though I question the justification of the identity-hiding Np, since, as you said, it's her identifying feature instead of a disguise. Lancelot got his due to fighting disguised as others and Mordred got hers due to having kept her identity a secret almost all her life and never taking off her helmet. As far as I'm aware Red Riding Hood never really hid her identity (well, the wolf pretended to be Grandma and here she's been turned into a wolf by IM). But I like the idea of it regardless, so that's just a minor quibble.

Though seeing all these great sheets really reminds me that I need to make the one's I had completely forgotten am working on better before posting them here, orz. Really quite a nice rendition of Werewolf Red Riding Hood.

A while back I made a version of Adam as a Berserker. Well, every Adam needs an Eve so here she is!

Class: Lancer
    Identity: Eve, the First Woman

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Natural Body (A): The possession of an idealistically perfect body. STR and END are treated as one Rank higher.
    Lancer was created as a prototype human as an adult in her prime, so her body is more analogous to a golem or a homunculus.

Battle Continuation (B-): Lancer is able to remain alive (if not functional) as long as her vital organs are not harmed. Due to being one of the first
    humans, the power of Alaya is much more concentrated within her and this skill would be ranked EX, but being summoned into an era where many
    more humans exist has dwindled it significantly.

Mental Pollution (-): Increases defenses against mental interference magecraft.
    Lancer starts with no rank in this skill, but repeated use of her Noble Phantasm will cause it to increase.

Noble Phantasms

Cain~Lustrous Spear of Destruction (B, Anti-Unit)

A spear fashioned out of reed and fixed with an obsidian head by Lancer's first son (whom she named Qayin, meaning 'spear', after this weapon).
    It holds Cain's destructive nature within it, the spearhead making subtle corrections to Lancer's swings and stabs so it becomes a lethal weapon
    no matter the weilder's skill. In addition, the obsidian tip allows it to pierce through magical protections up to Rank B.

Eden~Fruit of Knowledge (B, Support)

While her husband Adam can manifest the entire Garden of Eden, Lancer can manifest a single fruit that comes from
    the Tree of Knowledge. Simply taking a bite out of the fruit will grant Lancer any knowledge or skill up to Rank B she desires.
    However, as a price for this knowledge, Lancer's Mental Pollution increases by one rank per bite.

Mother of All the World's Evil~With Painful Labor You Will Give Birth (EX, Anti-World)

A hidden Noble Phantasm that forms a connection between Lancer's literal womb, from where all humanity came from, and the Holy Grail's symbolic womb.
    Once summoned, Lancer automatically becomes pregnant with an embryo that the Grail places inside her. She carries the baby to term for nine months before
    giving birth, meaning it is unlikely this Noble Phantasm will ever be used. However, the use of a Command Spell or a Servant entering the Lesser Grail will cause
    the pregnancy to accelerate and come to term in 24 hours. Once born, the baby rapidly grows into the prime of their life in another 24 hours and imprints on Lancer
    as their mother, serving and defending her with the utmost love. After giving birth, the Grail immediately impregnates her again and the process restarts.

Normally, this Noble Phantasm could be used in conjunction with the mitochondrial DNA present in all humans to allow Lancer to give birth to any Heroic Spirit she
    desires, but the corruption of Angra Mainyu radically alters it. Instead, the babes are small fragments of Angra Mainyu in the form of copies of Lancer's son, Cain,
    summoned in the Lancer, Berserker or Assassin classes. Filled with the curse of All the World's Evil, they are reapers that will slay as many humans as possible
    and can Blacken Servants. The higher Lancer's Mental Pollution is at childbirth, the higher the chance is that merely carrying them in her womb will Blacken her.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 10th, 2014 at 09:57 PM.