Page 578 of 782 FirstFirst ... 78478528568573576577578579580583588628678 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,560 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

This one was just for giggles.

Spoiler:
    Name: The Valiant Little Tailor
    Class: Assassin
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Strength: E ~ C
    Endurance: E ~ C
    Agility: C ~ A
    Mana: E ~ C
    Luck: A ~ A++
    Noble Phantasm: E ~ A++

Class Skills

|Presence Concealment: B
    The ability to conceal one's presence.

[Personal Skills]

|[Charisma]: C++
    How charismatic a Servant is. The Tailor is no leader, but he can deceive others into believing his outrageous feats with ease.

|[Disengage​]: B
    How good the Servant is at escaping from battle. The Tailor can escape from just about any situation unscathed, so long as magic-related means or Noble Phantasms are not in play.

|[Illusion of Grandeur]: A
    Similar to [Charisma], but based purely on outer perspectives. So long as his true identity stays a secret, all of the Tailor's parameters increase by two ranks.

{Noble Phantasm}

|{Seven At One Blow} -The Stroke That Slew Seven Men- [Anti-Unit]: E ~ A++ (Range: 1-5 Targets: 1-7 people)

Using a drape his sewed himself, the Tailor takes seven swipes, each capable of falling a seasoned warrior on its own. It is based off his premier legend where he killed seven flies who landed on his jam, and others confused the flies for seven men.

The more inflated his opponent believes his abilities are, the stronger this Noble Phantasm is. If his opponent is deluded enough, the Tailor can finish them off with only one blow. If his true identity is revealed however, this Noble Phantasm lowers to E Rank, and can even be endured by non-magi.

|{Infallible Is My Stone} -The Rock Which Never Came Down to Earth- [Anti-Unit]: E ~ C (Range: EX Targets: 1 person)

Based off the deception the Tailor pulled when he entered a stone throwing contest with giant. The giant threw a boulder which landed nearly a mile away. The Tailor threw a rock that never came back down.

In truth, the rock was just a bird.

Whatever the tailor throws will fly through the air until it reaches its chosen target. {Infallible Is My Stone} can also be used with knives, swords, lances, arrows or whatever nonliving thing the Tailor is currently holding.

Just like with {Seven At One Blow} this Noble Phantasm loses effectiveness once the Tailor's true identity is discovered.

-----

Appearance: While his title itself paints him as short, the Tailor is actually 5'10, although he has an unimpressive build. He has a somewhat handsome face, but he relied more on his wits throughout his fable.

Legend: The Valiant Little Tailor was a modest man who sewed for a living. Once, while he was trying to make a snack, seven flies landed on his jam. Out of rage, he struck them all down with a cloth he had just sewn. He made a belt in victory, which pronounced his feat of felling "Seven At One Blow." However, this was perceived by others as seven Men at one blow."

Thus, began a tale of the Tailor fooling others into buying into this legend, and even managing to make it fiercer. From fooling giants into thinking he was immortal, to lying his way out of royal service by convincing his fellow knights he would "accidentally" kill seven of them with each of his blows, and even tricking the king into giving him half his kingdom and his daughter's hand in marriage.

The con-artists of all con-artists, the Valiant Little Tailor was.

Class: Rider

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Riding (A+): All creatures and vehicles, including Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spell two verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Divinity (A): Rider was born from Hephaestus' seed that fell to the earth and had life breathed into it by Gaia.

Natural Body (B): Born from a god and the earth itself, Rider gains a constant Rank-up to STR and END.

Affections of the Goddess (B): Affection and protection from Athena. STR, END and AGI are Ranked-up.

Noble Phantasms

Auriga~Chariot of the Stars (A+, Anti-Army)

Rider's chariot is the first of its kind, since he is known as the inventor of the quadriga, a chariot pulled by
    four horses abreast. This invention revolutionized chariot racing, and became an emblem of triumph and fame.
    Efficiently designed and made of strong steel and silver, it carries Rider over the battlefield at extreme speeds.
    Furthermore, it was modeled after Apollo's own chariot of the sun; this combined with his devotion to Athena was
    the reason Zeus placed Rider in the heavens as the constellation Auriga, the charioteer. By invoking the constellation's
    name Rider's chariot surrounds itself with fiery plasma and is able to fly and strike with the speed of a meteor. Though
    not as strong as the actual chariot of the sun, it scorches the earth wherever it travels nonetheless.

Athena Serpens~Trouble Born From the Earth (A, Support)

When Rider was "born", Athena placed him in a box and gave it to the three daughters of the then king of Athens, Cecrops,
    and told them never to open it. Overcome with curiosity, they opened the box to find the babe with a snake coiled around
    him, which struck them and killed them. Other versions of the legend say that Rider was in fact half-serpent as a child,
    and it was for this reason that his symbol became a snake and he was represented as one in statues of Athena. In truth,
    both versions are correct, as the serpent and Rider are one and the same; one soul in a dual existence with two bodies.
    Rider can manifest his second body as a gigantic serpent whose existence is comparable to a Phantasmal Beast and shares
    Rider's parameters. If Rider's human body is slain, the serpent will automatically manifest and allow him to continue
    living. If one body is killed, as long as the other lives it is possible to restore it by channeling prana into it.

Background
    King Erichtonius of Athens was born when Athena visited the smith-god Hephaestus to request some weapons, but Hephaestus was so
    overcome by desire that he tried to seduce her in his workshop. Determined to maintain her virginity, Athena fled, pursued
    by Hephaestus. He caught Athena and tried to rape her, but she fought him off. During the struggle, his semen fell on her
    thigh, and Athena, in disgust, wiped it away and flung it to the earth. As she fled, Erichthonius was born from the semen
    that fell to the earth.

When he grew up, Erichthonius drove out Amphictyon, who had usurped the throne from Cranaus, the previous king of Athens,
    twelve years earlier, and became king of Athens. He married Praxithea, a naiad, and had a son, Pandion I. During this time,
    Athena frequently protected him. He founded the Panathenaic Festival in the honor of Athena, and set up a wooden statue of
    her on the Acropolis. He taught the Athenians to yoke horses and use them to pull chariots, to smelt silver, and to till the
    earth with a plough. It was said that Erichthonius was lame of his feet and that he consequently invented the quadriga, or
    four-horse chariot, to get around more easily. He is said to have competed often as a chariot driver in games. Zeus was said
    to have been so impressed with his skill that he raised him to the heavens to become the constellation of the Charioteer
    (Auriga) after his death.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; August 14th, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Excellent FC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YuiTohsaka View Post
    *snip*
    My 6th grade class did The Brave Little Tailor as our class play. I was The Butcher. Fun times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar

credits to this picture's Artist

True Name: Godfrey of Bouillon
    Class: Saber

Reasons why I bended his gender:

1.) He never married.
    2.) He did not want to become 'king' (although primarily because of Christian reasons)

H/W: 183 cm/82 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B

Resistance is up to chants below three verses.

Riding- B

Can ride most vehicles of above average skill excluding those of the Phantasmal Kind.

Personal Skills:

Charisma- B

The ability to lead a country. In her case, she became a 'king'.

Guardian Knight- A

Rank Up to all parametes except MGK and LCK when she is defending someone or something she considers an ally. This was borne from her will of protecting the Holy Ground of her beliefs and faith. As such, to those who share the same faith and belief as her, are considered people worth protecting with all her life.

Aegis of the Divine- A++

Skill possessed by those who had devoted their lives for a religious view. The absoluteness of Saber's body and soul comes from her unyielding faith to her Savior and God. Ignoring merits and providence of achievements, she devotes all to her beliefs as her service to Him is her pride. Her mind and body can never be tarnished by anything that taints her soulful heart. As a side effect, Saber will be sensitive on her faith and will be overprotective against those who desecrates it.

Noble Phantasm

Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri:
    "Defender of the Kingdom of Heaven"

Type: Anti-Evil
    Max. range: ~
    Max. targets: ~

In the class of Saber, although her Sword is but a normal sword blessed by the Holy Spirit, takes the form of a Reality Marble that is created through tracing a cross with a vertical and horizontal slash and sheathing the blade before kneeling and praying to God for guidance and strength. If summoned in other classes, it can take the form of an Arrow, a Spear-thrust, a Chariot or even a Shield. The Rank of this Noble Phantasm is defined through Saber's 'will' of faith of both mind, body and soul and those who shared/shares the same view as her from the past, present and future.

The Noble Phantasm of Saber which was the crystallization of her crowning achievement as the defender of Jerusalem and first Crusader to win the walls of the Holy Kingdom. It's a conceptual miracle that materializes into a Reality Marble of Saber's unyielding faith: projecting a field of her ideals that shrouds those she wills to protect. Those inside her 'will' shall take the form of her desire to "protect the Kingdom of God", thereby, anything that aims or will harm the Kingdom of God will be repelled by Saber's 'will'.

Furthermore, it does not only represent Saber's will alone but those, from past, present and future, who believes and desires to safeguard the faith of Christianity against all invaders/destroyers. The Crusaders from her time to the believers of today, taking up all those who believe across the Globe, their hearts, will and passion, inside the Reality Marble, turning into a Luminous Golden Blaze that arrays a starlight wave that will erase anything that desires to inflict 'Evil'.

On power output levels, it's strong enough to repel Vasavi Shakti--canceling each other out due to concepts.

ce93ce571ef9ddafcec3efc8cbb866ac.jpg

credits to this picture's Artist
    Last edited by Wiseman; August 21st, 2015 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
    On power output levels, it's strong enough to repel Vasavi Shakti with ease.
    Don't you mean "On high power output levels"? And repelling Vasavi Shakti seems a bit much.

Besides that, I think it's pretty cool. I like how you gave your reasons for the genderbending too.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    NP is pretty ridiculous (Repelling something that is EX anti-god with what is literally a shield that represents faith in god is also hilariously counterproductive) and I'd argue the stats are too high for such a late person, though the art is nice.
    Last edited by Christemo; August 21st, 2015 at 09:19 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Shuwhere View Post
    Don't you mean "On high power output levels"? And repelling Vasavi Shakti seems a bit much.

Besides that, I think it's pretty cool. I like how you gave your reasons for the genderbending too.
    The concept of the NP is that it repels anything that harms the "Kingdom of God" so an Anti-Divine NP that kills gods pretty much something that will definitely harm it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    NP is pretty ridiculous (Repelling something that is EX anti-god with what is literally a shield that represents faith in god is also hilariously counterproductive) and I'd argue the stats are too high for such a late person, though the art is nice.
    It's like Gae Bolg and Rho AIas (the way i see it), the stereotypical invincible spear vs. invincible shield counters each other. . .that's how I see it though. The concept of the NP is that it produces a veil of protection to the Kingdom of God against those that harms it so VS that kills gods will definitely be something that will harm it.

I base the stats as a Saber container though I agree that the stats are high for a later person. . .hmm i'll wait for True Saber's stats in SF to judge the app's parameters further.
    Last edited by Wiseman; August 21st, 2015 at 09:24 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    D'Eon has stats like that and she's from the 18th century. It can maybe be excused by the Saber class being OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    11th century is late now?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Late for the stats used, yes.

Blog Entries
    Again, Chevalier d'Eon.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Exception doesn't disprove the rule.

Blog Entries
    If there's precedence it can be cited.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    The actual class container info on Saber is "All stats except MGI are good" so it probably can be argued the class container influences it. Personally I'd still knock a few stats down here and there just on general principals.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    these stats just look like he ripped off Mordred's and bumped up the Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well Jeanne is about the same powerlevel as Godfrey here and she came after her.

So it should be alright.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Jeanne also is so well known even the Japanese know about that chick that burned at the stake. If you didn't study medieval history I doubt the average joe could tell you about any particular names during the Crusades except maybe Richard and Saladin.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Jeanne fights like a limp-wristed grandmother though. Like she has literally never used her sword and all she does besides that is whack mooks with her stick.

Blog Entries
    She wasn't a fighter in real life either. She was a standard bearer.

Also, can't she be summoned as a Saber? So presumably she can fight.