Page 595 of 782 FirstFirst ... 95495545585590593594595596597600605645695 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,900 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Ah, I get it then

That was one of my ideas behind him; I thought it would be more interesting as Berserker than just as Caster.
    And the NP was me trying to make him not just Zero Caster v.2. I wonder how much I succeeded though.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Shielder (Arturia)

NP: Prydwen

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shielder (Artoria)
    NP: Kay
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Shielder (Arturia)

NP: Prydwen
    Prydwen is also the name of Arthur's boat. This ended up with me conceiving of Rider Arturia with a shield that transforms into a levitating disc ship that she can surf the air on, like an amazing Silver Surfer or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Prydwen is also the name of Arthur's boat. This ended up with me conceiving of Rider Arturia with a shield that transforms into a levitating disc ship that she can surf the air on, like an amazing Silver Surfer or something.
    That'd actually be somewhat interesting. Except, you know, for Seibah being Seibah and thus everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    That'd actually be somewhat interesting. Except, you know, for Seibah being Seibah and thus everywhere.
    Rider Saber
    Lol Saber.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also interesting would be Assassin Arturia with Carnwennan as her main NP instead of Excalibur (it's ability would be for her to blend into/manipulate shadows in some fashion). Considering how big she is on chivalry and honor and all that stuff having her forced into the role of an assassin would definitely make for some fascinating drama.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of True Hassan eating Saber heart and being forcefully and violently transformed into Assassin Saber

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Ruler

True Name: Urukagina, The First Lawmaker
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

God's Resolution: A
    The highest privilege for the Ruler class. Ruler is granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.

True Name Discernment: A
    Status information such as the true identity, Skill and Parameters is automatically revealed when directly encountering Servant. Those Servants that possess hiding capacity need to pass a luck check every time Ruler tries to access information on them to remain hidden.

Personal Skills:

Unified Language: B
    The language of ancient Babylonia, a time when no other languages existed and no distinction was made between the speeches of humans, creatures, and living and non-living things. It is considered several ranks above Divine Words in "power", though it lacks the Divine Words' ability to affect nature. Ruler spend decades trying to learn this language, resulting in highest obtainable level of this ability for one who born in times after the Tower of Babel. Fully human Servants cannot resist Ruler's commands, while those possessing sufficiently high Divinity or Monstrous Strength (indicating their inhuman nature) must pass a luck check to resist Ruler's command.

Librarian of the Stored Knowledge: C
    Ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time. In his pursuit of Unified Language, Ruler obtained vast range of knowledge regarding thaumaturgy, making him capable of analyzing and recognizing thaumaturgical styles of other people even if his own skill at magecraft deteriorated into non existence.

Noble Phantasm:

Code of Urukagina: Imposing Order Onto This Chaotic World
    Type: Anti-World
    The stone tablet which contains laws composed by Urukagina, the representation of his legend as the first person in history to create a code of law. To activate this Noble Phantasm, Ruler must first spend an amount of time to carve new set of laws onto it, spending more time the more complex he makes them. Upon activation, Code of Urukagina imposes the laws written down on it upon the World, basically convincing it to enforce them. As such, any Servant that tries to take a course of action that would cross any of the laws, will suddenly find themselves with barely any prana, as reality itself tries to crush their existence. However, Code itself is not immune to damage and it cannot possess the law prohibiting participants of the Grail War from destroying it. Should it happen, Ruler must compose a new Code, spending more time on preparing it than previously.
    Due to it nature as embodiment of Law, Code of Urukagina works more efficiently against Servants of Chaotic alignment.

Bio:

Ancient king of Lagash, who lived barely three centuries after times of Gilgamesh. He spent more than forty years of his life trying to rediscover Unified Language, before finally obtaining it due to the pact with Divine Spirit remembering the times before Babel, at the cost of imposing order onto the humans of his world. Despite being gifted magically, years of research into Unified Language deteriorated other thaumaturgical skills of Urukagina into non-existence, so despite possessing such a powerful tool, he was not able to fully fulfill his end of the bargain, though he still was recorded at the Throne as the first man to compose and enforce code of laws.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As promised...
    Spoiler:

Berserker
    Name: Erysichthon of Thessaly
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Country of Origin: Greece
    STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LUCK: E
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (A): raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. At this rank, all parameters are raised, but most reasoning is robbed. Berserker’s only concern is satiating his endless hunger, and not even his Master is safe from his appetite.

Personal Skills

Divinity (B): A skill denoting aptitude of a divine spirit. In some tales, Berserker is a descendant of Helios, the god of the sun. However, the real reason for him possessing the skill is due to the goddess of hunger that dwells within his stomach.

Earth Tearer (A+): The ability to harm those related to the earth. Berserker cut down trees sacred to Demeter, the goddess of the grain, killing one of her dryads in the process. Due to this, and the power behind his name (Tears up the Earth), beings associated with Gaia or plant-aligned Divine Spirits will take bonus damage.

Reconstruction (B): The ability to heal damage at an increased rate. Berserker can draw power from the goddess living within his stomach to heal his wounds. At this rank, they heal almost as fast as Berserker takes damage, making damaging him an extremely difficult task. This skill does not apply to self-inflicted injuries. Due to the nature of the divine power, using this skill only worsens Berserker’s hunger. Due to Mad Enhancement, this skill is activated unconsciously.

Prana Eater (A+): The ability to devour objects and convert it into prana in one’s body. At this rank, anything can be eaten and turned into fuel. As a drawback, the more one eats, the higher the prana cost for maintaining the Servant become. In addition, Berserker’s curse compels him to eat any and everything he can get his hands on. If there is nothing else available, he will even eat himself.

Noble Phantasm

Limos – Endless Starvation (A+, Anti Self): The climax of the story of Erysichthon, where the king, driven completely insane by his hunger, devoured himself. The act of doing this will unleash Limos, the goddess of hunger and starvation who, at the bidding of Demeter, allowed herself to be eaten by Erysichthon, dwelling in his stomach and cursing him with an endless, insatiable hunger. Even before using this Phantasm, the presence of Limos within his body grants Berserker access to the Divinity and Reconstruction skills, and the power of the goddess of famine, combined with his Earth Tearer skill, is enough to cause plantlife to wither away around him if he stays too long in one place. Upon unleashing Limos, Berserker’s body grows in size and becomes wrapped in a dark mist of prana. Aside from a large increase in all his parameters, he is capable of spreading his hunger and insanity across a wide area, forcing those inflicted to devour each other in a frenzy. As this Phantasm is derived from the legend of his death, after it wears off he will perish. The more he has devoured before using this attack, the longer it will last and the stronger he will be.

Notes
    Berserker is Erysichthon, the arrogant and gluttonous king of Thessaly, who angered the harvest goddess Demeter by cutting down a tree sacred to her and so was cursed with an endless hunger. After devouring all the food in his palace, and selling everything he owned in order to buy more food, he was forced to sell his daughter into slavery. A shapeshifter, she would escape and return to her father in order for him to sell her again. Eventually, she ran away, and left with no other option, Erysichthon devoured himself. As a Servant, his wish is to be able to devour every single thing in the world, in an attempt to finally fill himself up.

Big shoutout to Christemo for basically figuring all of this out.
    Last edited by asterism42; September 20th, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    too bishie needs more fatman.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

All the famous people with polyphagia I know of weren't fat at all, which just mad their condition weirder.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair the whole point of the story is that no amount of food would ever fill him up. Him being fat would completely miss the point (although he still looks surprisingly healthy for a guy racked by starvation but whatever).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    then anorexic pls.

- - - Updated - - -

either way just because you don't feel full, doesn't mean you're not getting fatter from everything your eating.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looking for pictures annoys me sometimes. So I just tend to go for the first one that I like.

I went by descriptions of Charles Domery, who was by all accounts normal person sized.
    Last edited by asterism42; September 20th, 2015 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries

Nah.

"We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Should have made it more weird. Monstrous Beast Tapeworm within him, hungering to be free. And by eating his vessel's brain the Monstrous Beast is elevated to an intelligent Magical Beast who infects others with hungry tapeworms.

The worm is the true Heroic Spirit, not the king, sohes summoned as a Rider because he uses the king for eating and mobility until ready to hatch.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    legit.
    worms are the next elephants.

マリーの味方
    Class: Assassin
    True Name:
    -
    Sex: -
    Alignment: -
    Strength: D
    Endurance:
    D
    Agility: B
    Prana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: -

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: EX
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.
    Possessed by those who can call themselves perfect assassins: never once detected, they lived and died in pure anonymity.

Personal Skills

Disengage: D
    The ability to break away from combat.

Toolset of an Assassin: A+
    A dynamic skill representing the many tools possessed by assassins. Poisons, knives, or throwing weapons are some of the many that fall under this category.
    The form of manifestation depends upon the preferences of the wraith summoned.

Noble Phantasm

Blade of an Assassin -- The End of a Legend
    Type: Anti-Noble Phantasm

A weapon that represents the blade of every assassin throughout history. It has ended the tales of thousands, killing many of those who had the potential to change the world; the potential to forge legends. It has become something that can only be classified as an anti-thesis to a normal Noble Phantasm.
    When it is activated and comes in contact with a Noble Phantasm, for a short moment, it creates a reality in which the legend correlated to the Noble Phantasm never existed. Attacks, defenses, curses, or any other effect originating from an opposing Noble Phantasm are nullified momentarily.
    The cost of use is proportional to the strength of the Noble Phantasm it is used on. As the nullification range is limited, it is ineffective against large scale attacks from Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms. However, cancellation of such a Noble Phantasm prior or mid-activation is possible.
    As it has no true appearance, it takes upon the weapon best suited for the nameless wraith summoned into the role of the perfect assassin.

Background
    The archetypal assassin who is the representation of every unnamed assassin throughout history. Their true identity is one whose deeds have been attributed to the name of ‘assassin’: one of the many wraiths still clinging to a world that has already long forgotten them. They lived a life of pure anonymity and died remembered by no one, fulfilling their role as a perfect killer.

Fame boost is dependent on the weight of the word ‘assassin’ in the location of summoning: in a country with a long history of unexplained assassinations, the boost would be great.

This is a gimmicky idea for a Servant I created from a fan fiction I wrote two years ago or so. I doubt I'll ever end up rereleasing my rework of the story, so I thought I might as well release this.