Page 612 of 782 FirstFirst ... 112512562602607610611612613614617622662712 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,240 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The Nazis did recover the lance and move it to Nuremberg, along with the other Imperial Regalia of the Holy Roman Empire, when they took over Austria. That's factual world history.
    "took over" is the wrong expression here, I just wanted to point that out

Servant Hitler reminds me of that Persona game where Hitler was the end boss

Blog Entries
    Fine, annexed, whatever. I just wanted to make Nazis look bad, sue me.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if you could claim that Bruce Lee was the closest thing to a superhuman.

I mean Gene Lebell has completely manhandled Lee.

I guess he could be called a superhuman because of all the myths around him.

But prime Mike Tyson could take him pretty easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, Bruce was a servant is just too hooky for me.

I would rather buy Yip Man as one, considering he is the Wong Fei Hung of our generation.

Also he will get to fight(and probably beat) Mike Tyson so theres that

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    I mean, the major objection I have is that this:

Is true of pretty much all Heroic spirits. That's how they get in to the throne in the first place. Lee wouldn't get special boosts because of it

Elsewise, re-adjust the ranks to better match the Assassin class and take away some skills (he has no business having Prana Burst or Natural Body) and he should be mostly fine.
    I already nerfed Strength down to B rank, so his physical stats are now the same as Shuwen's. And the only Skill I might get rid of is Natural Body. Prana Burst gets to stay because I like how it ties into his martial arts style. When I was looking up stuff related to Bruce Lee I realized that the description for Fa Jin sounded a lot like a real life version of Prana Burst. Besides I'm pretty sure PB is something given by the Grail system itself rather then anything the Servants actually had in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    Keep in mind that great martial arts techniques aren't actually NPs, they just take up the slot on Kojirou and Shuwen because they had enough power/mystery to rival one. IIRC anyway
    If it looks like a Noble Phantasm, walks like a Noble Phantasm and quacks like a Noble Phantasm then does it really matter if it's "really" a Noble Phantasm? Besides I even mentioned in Jeet Kune Do's description that it wasn't exactly a Noble Phantasm in the traditional sense.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 13th, 2015 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Honestly, Bruce was a servant is just too hooky for me.
    Eh, it's the create a servant thread.

People can make a Servant - Counter Guardian Megas' Mom and I wouldn't really complain as long as it was semi accurate and cool
    Last edited by Megas; November 13th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Besides I'm pretty sure PB is something given by the Grail system rather then anything the Servants actually had in life.
    No.

If it looks like a Noble Phantasm, walks like a Noble Phantasm and quacks like a Noble Phantasm then does it really matter if it's "really" a Noble Phantasm?
    Yes.

Besides I'm pretty sure PB is something given by the Grail system itself rather then anything the Servants actually had in life.
    This is very very wrong. Prana Burst is a thing both Artoria and Karna had in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, the major problem of not having a real noble phantasm is that unless you have a real one, you're not a legit heroic spirit.

You could be a Counter Guardian though
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

(Couldn't find anything in anime style that was good enough, so I just decided to go with a real picture this time around)
    You could have posted a picture of Fei Long. He was based on Bruce Lee. I don't see much point in nitpicking in the skill set though, many "regular" non magus humans in TM are superhuman by RL standards, let alone a trained and talented martial artist.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

I swear that when I was making this, it was before another "Bloody Mary" came up. Although mine is a different one I guess.

Class:
    Caster
    True Name: Bloody Mary
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Stats

STR: D (C)
    END: E (D)
    AGI: C (B)
    MGI: B
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Item Creation: D
    The skill to manufacture magical items. Caster is only able to create crude weapons infused with magic, and is unable to create advanced materials.

Territory Creation: D
    The ability to transform a location into a servant’s territory. This skill is so low that a workshop is not possible, though the ability to create territory increases along with Caster’s noble phantasm.

Mad Enhancement: C+
    Increases all stats except mana and luck. Effects of insanity are not as severe due to Caster’s already warped nature.

Personal Skills

Dual Summon: B
    Capable of using class skills from both Caster and Berserker classes.

Transformation: D
    Capable of transforming her hands into weapons using the items she creates. Caster usually has them take the shape of long claws.

Witchcraft: B+
    The ability to use this class of magic. All of Caster’s magic involves necromancy, manipulation of blood, and the corruption of innocent souls. Caster can use her witchcraft to fly, transform her body, transform the bodies of others into twisted forms, and also the ability to hypnotize those with weak constitutions, especially young children. It could be said that all her magic is based around the concept of causing as painful a death as possible.

Noble Phantasm

“Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary…” – The Phantom in the Mirror: A+
    Takes the form of an antique mirror that Caster uses as the base for her mirror realm. This mirror is the manifestation of Casters legend as a witch who appears in mirrors when called three times in a dimly lit room. Her legend is particularly popular among young girls, who believe they will see their future husband by doing the ritual.

Caster can link her realm to other mirrors whenever someone invokes her curse. By connecting to other mirrors, Caster’s realm grows larger, so will her territory, and Caster herself will grow more powerful while in the mirror realm. As long as she is in the realm, Caster is effectively invulnerable.

In addition, those who die in this realm become Caster’s minions. Due to the fact that most of her victims are young girls, the ones who most believe in her, Caster’s army will not be physically powerful, though they can serve as distractions to allow Caster to land fatal blows. If her realm is allowed to grow large enough, Caster can even gain control over slain servants, albeit with lower stats.

While this noble phantasm is very powerful, it is also Caster’s greatest weakness. If this mirror is destroyed, then so will Caster. Because of this, Caster must keep her mirror in a safe place. The location of the mirror also affects how far she can move, since she can only move between mirrors that are within her territory. It can be said that this mirror is the source of all of Casters power as a servant, and as such, it must be kept under heavy surveillance.

Story

Long ago, when the American colonies were first founded, there lived a kind woman who loved children. She could not have children of her own, and as such, she took care of the village children as her own. She would play with them, take care of them when they were sick, and even make clothes for them. However, during a particularly bad winter, many children in her village grew sick and died.

During this time, illness and famine were thought to be the work of witches, and so the townspeople searched for the one who caused these tragedies. Because she spent so much time with the children, this poor woman was thought to be the witch who made the children sick. Though she begged for the townsfolk to believe in her innocence, she was eventually tried and burned at the stake.

Her despair grew into rage, which eventually formed the malevolent spirit known as Bloody Mary. Because she was killed for being labeled as a child murder, Bloody Mary targeted the children she had once been so fond of. Whispers of a kind woman who appears in mirrors to tell young girls of their future husbands spread, and Bloody Mary used this to kill and trap children in her dimension, using them as puppets to lure in more victims.

Bloody Mary appears as a ghastly witch, skin turned white, covered in bloody wounds all across her face. Her eyes have been gouged out, appearing as two black voids that hypnotize those that look into them, Her long white dress is covered with the blood of her victims, and her fingers end in long sharp talons.

At first I was a little wary of her because she ended up being kinda like a servant Freddy Krueger, then I realized that a Freddy servant would be awesome. I am a little worried about the witchcraft one though, I kinda had trouble finding out what the difference was between magecraft and witchcraft as skills. I made it a little high because all her stuff is made to be super fatal. I added dual summon because most stories about her make her out to be a monstrous being, and because she likes to use weapons to kill more than magic.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant info:
    Spoiler:

Name: The Mad Gasser of Mattoon
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C+
    The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to using his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:
    Disengage: A
    Assassin is able to break way from combat at any time he wishes at no penalty, unless a Noble Phantasm prevents this.

Murderer of the Misty Night (False): A
    Characterizes the servant as a serial killer, not an assassin. Ensures that Assassin is able to make the first move in combat at night. Although the Mad Gasser behaved much like a serial killer would, he never actually killed anyone.

Noble Phantasm

Mad Gas
    Agent of Panic
    - Anti-Unit, Rank E

A flit gun wielded by the Mad Gasser, containing a chemical compound created by the servant himself. An extremely weak Noble Phantasm, but also one that costs very little prana, being usable tens of times before running out. Humans affected by the sweet-smelling gas will suffer a wide range of symptons, from dry lips and sore throats to a burning sensation and heavy vomiting; a servant who inhales this gas will receive 1 Rank-down to all parameters. Servants with Rank C Endurance or higher will be unaffected by it.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    An individual believed to be responsible for several gas attacks in the American states of Virginia and Illinois, between the 1930s and 1940s; yet this individual was never identified, and might not even have existed, or might have been more than one individual. The Mad Gasser of Mattoon was often described as a tall man wearing a black cloak and a tight-fitting cap that hid his face, although at least one witness claimed that he was a woman. Because this servant possesses no corresponding spirit in the Throne of Heroes, a wraith will fulfill his role should someone attempt to summon him. Although certain clues point out to a certain Farley Llewellyn being responsible for the attacks in Illinois, he could not be behind the events that happened in Virginia. To this day, the identity of the Mad Gasser(s) remains a mystery, and it's very possible that it might stay like that forever.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 14th, 2015 at 10:43 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    The Snow Queen(?)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of birth: Unknown
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of a ‘Temple’, superior to a Workshop, becomes possible. Instead of a Temple, Caster prefers to create a ‘Palace’, a territory equal in strength to a Temple, but with a castle made of glittering ice situated on top of it.

Item Construction (B): The skill at manufacturing magical items. At this level, a variety of helpful tools can be made, though Caster will prefer to pour his efforts into creating and animating golems made of ice and snow. Though powerful, they are naturally vulnerable to heat-based attacks.

Personal Skills

Prana Burst (Ice) (A): A skill that allows the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. This version of the skill infuses weapons, magecraft and even his body itself with prana that imparts an ice effect. In defiance of natural laws, the very air around Caster radiates cold causing a constant snowfall, his touch can freeze things solid if he so wished, and with a mere swing of his staff, he can cause icicles to erupt from the ground or pour from the sky, tearing through flesh like knives.

Protection of the Fairies (B): A blessing from Elementals; the ability to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields. Caster receives this blessing from the true Snow Queen; as her stand-in in the grail war, she will bestow her blessing on her protégé if he needs it.

Enchanted Kiss (B): A skill that bestows the ability to affect the target with magecraft using a kiss as a medium, bypassing the need for catalysts or incantations. Caster’s kiss has three level of effect: the first removes the ability to feel the cold, the second will erase the target’s memory, and the third will kill them. Skills and abilities that resist magic can numb the kisses’ effects.

Noble Phantasms

Snedronningen – The Snowflakes’ Ball (Anti-Army, B): A bounded field that usually surrounds the King’s Palace, but which he can cause to appear elsewhere if he wishes it. The interior of it resembles an empty field of snow under a moonlit sky. Inside, the temperature plummets until the very breath leaving the victim’s body freezes in the air. If the chilling cold was not enough, an army of snowflakes will rise up and surround the victims, blinding them, and preventing them from escaping. Though dangerous, this Noble Phantasm is vulnerable to religious magic and artifacts, in particular the sacraments of the Church, which can dispel it instantly.

Evigheden – The Devil’s Looking Glass (Anti-Unit, A): A cursed mirror that Caster carries that was crafted by a cruel and dangerous mage, and designed to only reflect the hateful and ugly sides of things. By gazing into it, one’s flaws will be projected back at you, and the enchantment of the mirror will makes difficult to tear one’s gaze away. This is merely a passive effect however, and the mirror’s true power will activated when the King calls out its name. A shadow of the person who appeared will emerge and confront them with everything they hate about themselves, as it is created by only their ugly aspects, it will invariably be evil. Destroying the mirror will not undo the curse; indeed it will only make things worse, as the mirror’s shards can lodge themselves in people’s hearts, causing them to only see the ugly side of things. The only way to break the mirror’s curse is to arrange the shards into its name, which will cause them to melt away, utterly destroying it and everything it created.

Lore
    Caster is the Snow Queen, though as the true queen is an immortal elemental and therefore beyond the powers of the Grail to summon, it instead elected to summon her protégé Kay. A boy who was cursed by the devil's mirror as a child and subsequently spirited away by the Queen, it appears that she taught him a great deal about the magecraft he used, as he puts it to good use representing her in the grail war. The story of his abduction and the efforts of his childhood friend to rescue him eventually fell into the hands of a weaver of fairy stories, who used it to craft his masterpiece. Though he gave the story a happy ending, the fact that Kay is considerably older than when he was abducted suggests that events went differently than what was recorded. Caster will not reveal the wish he will make on the Grail to his Master, but maybe, just maybe he will wish to be reunited with someone he has not seen for a very long time.

Spoiler:
    Some liberties taken, I don't care. Been sitting on this one for ages, which is why his NP is kinda like Narcissus's. This one came first.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this is my 20th Servant sheet. Yay and whatnot.
    Last edited by asterism42; November 14th, 2015 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Comments?

I have little self esteem, and long periods of silence after I do something makes me feel like I did something wrong.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    usually when no one says anything it means no one's cared enough to look at it or there's nothing wrong.
    Either way no news is good news.

It's only when you screw up royally when people start posting.
    Exactly like fanfiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Nobody comments much on Servant profiles unless they're very bad, very good or very silly.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    The sad truth and curse of the CAS thread.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Comments?

I have little self esteem, and long periods of silence after I do something makes me feel like I did something wrong.
    Oh, I liked it. The mirror NP is really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    -snip-

I love it. Especially the Lore (love a bit of good character background) the twist at the the end for the wish is really good!

Blog Entries
    If I do a genderswap, I'm gonna try and think of a good reason for it. Better than 'history made an oops', anyway.

heh... heh... yes, only an idiot would follow Nasu in that respect *looks furtive*

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The sheet is pretty "cool", if you'll pardon the pun. Clever justification for a genderbend too. (Unlike most of mine LOL...) Although, why's he have Neutral Evil for a character alignment? Kay wasn't a villain or anything in the original story from little I know of it (although the Snow Queen who he's standing in for here definitely was). I guess I'd need to know about what his behavior would be in a hypothetical Grail War to understand the reasons behind your choice of Alignment (hence why I always put a Personality section in my sheets).