Page 622 of 782 FirstFirst ... 122522572612617620621622623624627632672722 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,440 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    if Martha's brother is Kirei, then I get the bondage.
    Different Martha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Different Martha.
    ?????
    I'm talking about the one in GO.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    ...crud, I'm getting St. Martha confused with a different female saint. Again.
    You has it correct. Apologies, You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    if Martha's brother is Kirei, then I get the bondage.
    Fun for the whole family
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fun sheet.

He should have something in the skill to points towards Kotomine like Waver has the Teacher Eyes skill
    Like Chinese Martial Arts A or something.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Fun sheet.

He should have something in the skill to points towards Kotomine like Waver has the Teacher Eyes skill
    Like Chinese Martial Arts A or something.
    Awesome idea, I've done just that.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akanzara View Post
    it originally had the "always hit" effect but causality reversal is his own thing
    Hm, I see. Thanks!

EDIT: Huh. Come to think of it, is that something he could do with other weapons, at least in theory?
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; December 4th, 2015 at 08:36 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Svyatogor, the World Breaker

"..."

Name: Svyatogor of the Old.
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: True Neutral

STR: EX
    AGI: EX
    CON: EX
    MGI: EX
    LCK: EX
    NP: EX

Class Skills.

Mad Enhancement.
    Rank «-»: Due to the excessive power of this Servant, the Skill is lost.

Personal Skills

Ultimate One (?). Status of being an Ultimate One. By receiving back up from the planet, one's specs become one class above than the opposing enemy.
    Rank "-": While Svyatogor possess abilities of the Ultimate One of Earth, the structure of his mentality is fundamentally human-like. Because of this, he absorb planetary resources without any sort of restrictions, causing discord in natural order.

It is said that Svyatogor was so powerful, that Mother Earth itself couldn’t stand him. His ride made Earth tremble, levelled forests and caused rivers to burst their banks.

Empowerment. Ability to imbue other people with strength and abilities.
    Rank «A»: By fragmentation of spiritual core, it becomes possible to uplift regular person to the level of first class Heroic Spirit.
    In the song Ride of Ilya Muromets Svyatogor provided the great hero Ilya Muromets with a portion of his strength, before he was forever sealed away.

Empty Mind. Mental protection born out of underveloped consiciousness.
    Rank «A»: This Servant wouldn't be affected by most forms of mental interference. Due to low amount of interactions with others, the notion of "self" is barely present in the mind of Berserker.

Noble Phantasm.

Kladenets Sword – Sword of the Sacred Mountain.
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress/Anti-Mountain
    Range: 1-99
    MNT: 1-1000
    The sword of Svyatogor. The nature of this blade is to be conduit for the power of user. In hands of average person, it would be nothing more than a regular well-forged blade; however, when wielded by a hero it can manifest destructive ability on the level of Noble Phantasm. Needless to say, when used by Svyatogor it becomes truly terrible sword, capable of obliterating entire mountain in a single strike.
    Being made of the hardest substances on the planet this sword has particulary strong connection with Earth, and can remain in this world even after Berserker is defeated. Due to this, it can be used by others. It will even change its appearance to suit the temporal owner.

Swords bearing names of "Kladenets" are very common in Russian folklore, however the nature of this name are not revealed, and its attributes can vary greatly between different narratives. They are almost always potent weapons, used by heroes and their enemies alike.

Background

Mythical hero (bogatyr) from the Russian epic poetry. Svyatogor is mysterious character, who belongs neither to Great Prince Vladimir’s epic cycle nor to Novgorod’s cycle, and only appears in few tales surrounding early exploits of famed Ilya Muromets.
    He usually described as a giant, who was too strong for the Mother Earth, and was forced to live in mysterious location named Sacred Mountains. The epic doesn’t provide information on circumstances of his birth, or heroic exploits. Most tales about Svyatogor are centered about his demise.
    It is said what one day, when Svyatogor and Ilya rode together, they encountered a large coffin. For some reason, probably out of mere play, the heroes decided to fit this morbid find on themselves. The coffin was too large for Ilya, but fit Svyatogor just fine. In fact, he couldn’t leave the coffin and asked his companion for a help. But when Ilya tried to break the coffin, it only hardened and great chains appeared out of nowhere, binding the hero inside.
    Realizing that his time had come, Svyatogor bid Ilya farewells, giving him his sword and horse as a gift.

Character history in Nasuverse

One the failed Type-Earths. He was supposed to be manifestation of geological shield, raw unopposable power, capable of withstanding and outlasting any opponent. However, due to some uknown circumstances, he became too human-like in his behavior. While knowing nothing of other people, let alone culture or civilization, he still separated himself from enviroment and, as a result, was deemed unfit for Ultimate One of Earth.
    Lacking purpose he lived, or, rather, existed in the Uralic Mountains. He didn't took any action, didn't moved, tt can't be said that he even observed the surroundings, he just "was" here. That changed when humans arrived in his lands seeking mineral deposits. Sensing similiarity with them, he tried to examine the visitors, but accidentaly killed several of them. Frightened by his appearance and power, people decided that he was protector spirit of the mountains and named him Svyatogor. They fleed the area, but that didn't end Svyatogor's newfound interest. Few years later he followed their trails and eventually entered territory of ancient Rus' principalities. However, no part of Earth, besides birthplace, could withstand his presence and as a result he only brough destruction to these lands.
    He roamed the lands aimlessly, leaving behind trail of destruction, but eventually was stopped by great hero Ilya Muromets. Lacking power to stop him, Ilya managed to understand that strange creature doesn't really wishes harm on anyone and agreed to become his friend, if he will agree to return back to his land. However, it was already too late. Svyatogor who started to develop personality was on the way to become existencial threat for Earth and Humanity both and, because of this he was sealed away forever by the Counter-Force.

Notes

Another character from my role-playing campaign. Svyatogor is actually absent for the most time of the story, since he is too powerful and troublesome to keep materialized. Instead, the role of Berserker in antagonist’s faction is played by his Master: artificial human, whose physical attributes raised to Servant level via Empowerment. When defeated, he uses all his Command Spells to manifest Svyatogor to fight player’s faction. Enormously large and powerful, he also causes natural disasters, so he needs to be defeated quickly in order to maintain the secrecy of the Grail War.
    His main weakness is tremendous energy consumption, so it is possible to defeat him by wearing him down.
    Since he doesn't act on his own during the game, his personality is kind of sketchy. He probably is a loner, who would be fine alone ("just existing is enough"), but values friendship and interactions with people nonetheless and allows his power to be used without complaints. Probably somewhat similiar to Iron Giant.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; December 4th, 2015 at 07:48 PM.

Does he really need EX stats on everything when he has Ultimate One?
    Also I'd advise changing it to a different skill since apparently it works somewhat differently
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akanzara View Post
    it originally had the "always hit" effect
    It did not. It was just AOE so dodging it is basically impossible.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar

True Name: Jan 'Pan' Twardowski, Faust of Poland
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Saber, Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

STR: D (C+)
    END: D (C+)
    AGI: B (A)
    MGI: B (D)
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Item Construction: C+ (-)
    Skill to manufacture magical items. While Caster did not aquire his power naturally, terms of his pact enable him enough knowledge to create most magical artifacts with relative skill and ease.

Territory Creation: B- (-)
    Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. In life, Caster used workshop provided to him by his benefactor rather than one created personally and as such, his skill suffers a penalty when not using workshop provided by his master.

Personal Skills:

Breaker of Hellish Pact: A
    Skill to create beneficial loopholes when signing a contract. Caster's true skill that earned him place at the Throne of Heroes, it allows him to break terms of an agreement with other parties once per day after passing successful Luck check. Such action allows Caster one attack of opportunity against enemy with whom he made an agreement and guarantees safe retreat. However, the more Caster utilizes this skill, the harder it is for him to resist negative impact of his own Noble Phantasm.

Magecraft: A (-)
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. Part of his pact with devil was obtainment of great magical power and as such, Caster became one of the greatest spell casters of his era. Though his strenght lies in great versatility of his knowledge than mastery of offensive mysteries.

Necromancy: B (-)
    Ability to communicate with ghosts of the dead. Among many talents Caster possesses, he was famed for summoning spirits of the dead to commune with their loved ones. As long as Caster can procure magical mirror, he can summon spirits of dead to act as sources of information about other people or scouts.

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Rzym: Nobleman's Soul Forfeit
    Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Crystallization of Caster's pact with the devil, this cursed Noble Phantasm allows him use of higher thaumaturgy and enables most of Caster's powers to work. It activates immediately after summoning, creating upon Caster concept of 'signed pact with devil', allowing him to use his powers in full force for week without penalties. However, once week passes, Caster must successfully pass Luck check every six hour to still benefit from his powers. Additionally, every use of his Breaker of Hellish Pact skill makes this check harder, requiring Caster to carefully use his most prized ability.
    The moment Caster fails his Luck check, his class skills, [IMagecraft[/I] and Necromancy become sealed for the remainder of the war and his MGI parameter drops down two ranks. To compensate, Caster's legend immediately raises his physical parameters the moment he fails Luck check on his Noble Phantasm as well as granting him effects of Opportunist at D rank.

If Caster were to prepare beforehand, he can instead declare his workshop 'A moon' and keep his magic-related abilities at the cost of being confined to single location and dropping his LCK to D rank.
    Last edited by Omida; December 4th, 2015 at 06:37 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey I made this guy for an RP thingy. I like the Breaker skill in concept but the NP lacks flash. Maybe he works better in a story but as profile its kind of just a caster template and not much else.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Problem with Twardowski is that his Pact with devil is literally what his story is about. He asked for magic and knowledge and got it. Without it there is nothing but rather shitty Saber/Rider HS. His most notable act was to get the devil to agree to get his soul from Rome and then shenanigans with powers he got. Then he evaded devil for years (Luck) until he got tricked. So yeah, he is basically Caster template relaying on one unique skill to differentiate himself from others.

I wanted to try and create a Servant who has cursed NP that can screw him over so I went over Polish folklore where he is rather known for it. Perhaps I should try and flash benefits he gets from his Noble Phantasm more, so it's actually more impressive?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Didn't he have a magic mirror which could summon the souls of the dead? Maybe that could be an additional NP. And maybe his going to the moon to escape the Devil could be some sort of barrier NP like Avalon - temporarily escaping into another dimension to avoid the effects of an attack?
    Would he even need the Familiar Skill? Wouldn't that be covered under Item Construction?
    Question: would his Breaker of Hellish Pact Skill help him somehow resist or escape an order from a Command Seal?

As for Svyatogor: he would be very interesting enemy in a tabletop game, indeed! But wasn't there one legend where he tried to lift the Earth, failed, and ended up stuck on the ground with only his head remaining free? Do you think that would affect his sheet in any way?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elthanes View Post
    Does he really need EX stats on everything when he has Ultimate One?
    Also I'd advise changing it to a different skill since apparently it works somewhat differently
    Well, the idea is that he possess access to Earth's resources as a Type-Earth would, but doesn't care about the fate of the planet as he should. So, he just consumes the energy without limit and that's why his stats are so high. During the sessions, I actually came to conclusion that the concept would have worked better if he was written as space or interdimensional alien (it could be tied with esoteric teaching about "Giants" about theory about ancient extraterrestial visitors), who feed on Earth's energies, but at that point most hints about his true nature were already dropped.

PS. Added one Skill I forgot to translate and short draft for Nasuversified bio.

As for Svyatogor: he would be very interesting enemy in a tabletop game, indeed! But wasn't there one legend where he tried to lift the Earth, failed, and ended up stuck on the ground with only his head remaining free? Do you think that would affect his sheet in any way?
    I took the story about giant coffin as ''canonical'' one, since he couldn't die two different ways, could he?
    The story about lifting the Earth would certainly worked better with ''alien'' interpretation, though.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; December 4th, 2015 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Didn't he have a magic mirror which could summon the souls of the dead? Maybe that could be an additional NP. And maybe his going to the moon to escape the Devil could be some sort of barrier NP like Avalon - temporarily escaping into another dimension to avoid the effects of an attack?
    Would he even need the Familiar Skill? Wouldn't that be covered under Item Construction?
    Question: would his Breaker of Hellish Pact Skill help him somehow resist or escape an order from a Command Seal?
    I could probably replace one of his skills with some ghost summoning (mirror used to summon the ghost wasn't even named, just generic 'magic mirror' so I don't want to invent new NP).

Twardowski got to the moon cause he managed to wriggle himself out of devil's grasp halfway through, which is my basis for his physical boost when he finaly loses his Luck check from Noble Phantasm.

About final question. It depends. Breaker of Hellish Pact is all about loopholes, so if master's command is really straightforward and has immediate effect, he has no chance. He could find some wriggle room with more elaborate orders, or commands that take time to take full effect. (Trivia: Command to commit suicide, unless voiced very carefully and specifically (like, 'kill yourself now with this knife) could be reinterpreted into most favorable option for him). But most of the time, if master uses Command Seal, he just rolls with it, since those Luck checks for NP are important and he would rather avoid penalty if possible.

EDIT:

Modified Caster's sheet to account for suggestions.
    Last edited by Omida; December 4th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Although I understand why Svyagotor has such insanely high stats, shouldn't he still be below someone like Kingprotea?

Ultimate Ones > Gods. They are ultimate ones for a reason.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Isn't Kingprotea an Amaterasu-level being? Against whom Arc would only have a tiny chance of winning? Or is that only MoonCell shenanigans?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Isn't Kingprotea an Amaterasu-level being?
    Wow dartz. good for you getting people to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.