Page 709 of 782 FirstFirst ... 209609659699704707708709710711714719759 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,180 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Regarding the Personality Section, I wrote it in a way Hitler would see himself basically. I think I better switch it to 1st person before I get myself in trouble...

Good point on the Cult of Personality name, thanks man.

As for Mein Kampf, the effect is also a bit of a parallel to how Hitler used the post-WWI anger in Germany to get where he was. Personally, I'm surprised no one thought of that before me.

Germanischer Urhund on the other hand... well you got me with it being dinky (lol), I was a bit desperate to giving something aside from rune magic and charisma in his offensive arsenal as a Servant. And the reason why I chose his dogs over the Wehrmaht and SS is because I gave myself an added challenge of not including them. As for occult stuff... I personally can't think of a good NP out of it that isn't the Spear of Destiny. I'll try tweaking it again though.

===

Now as your Hitler...

The stats are okay for me personally, though if we follow the Young Servant=Lower Parameter Rule, STR, AGI and END need to be lowered a rank.

Hitler's Charisma is B- at best w/o the NP buffs

Mental Pollution's way too high, at that rank even Eva Braun can't understand him, C is the optimum spot I would put it. I originally thought of using this as well, but I opted to go with Internal Struggle instead because it fit better.

I got no problems with Magic Resistance, Eye for Art and Fame of the Hero.

Longinus Replica - Yeeesh, for a replica it sure is broken. I'd understand a buff to Luck and Charisma but basically being an "I Win" button against non-divine beings?

Wunderwaffe - No problems with it, way more interesting than a regular Wehrmaht/SS summon. The maximum rank is too high I guess, if have to be nit-picky.

Blitzkrieg - Pretty good representation in small a scale on form.

Overall I think it's a pretty good sheet, just needs some scaling down.
    Last edited by NightEye; April 25th, 2016 at 02:17 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Was Circe the one who taught Medea magic? Regardless, she's certainly a natural choice for Caster. A little surprised she wasn't shown up in some Fate spinoff already, to be honest. Aeaea NP is pretty cool, simple but powerful and with a logical weakness that she needs it in her hand to tap into its effects. The 'bolstering nature' part adds a nice bit of flavor.
    Circe was the one who taught Medea. She was also her aunt.

Thanks for the feedback, i've increased her physical stats.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Circe was the one who taught Medea. She was also her aunt.

Thanks for the feedback, i've increased her physical stats.
    Eh, in GO Hecate taught Medea.
    I guess that kinda just means it's possible they both taught her.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Class: Rider? (Alternate classes: Assassin, Caster, but best aptitude when summoned as a Rider)
    True Name: Jiraiya (児雷也)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Rarity: 5* (given that TM is a Japanese company and he's quite of a folk figure like Kintoki, so)
    Source: Jiraiya Gōketsu Monogatari
    Height/Weight: 180 cm / 87 kilograms
    Likes: Tsunade (his crush), his frogs, adventure, afternoon nap
    Dislikes: Snakes
    Natural Enemy: Orochimaru
    Face Claim: Here
    Voice Actor: Morikubo Showtaro

Stats
    STR - C
    END - D
    AGI - A
    MANA - A
    LUCK - B
    Noble Phantasm - A++

Class Skill:
    - Riding: A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beasts or Divine Beasts can be used as mounts, with an exception to the dragon kind. In his case, Jiraiya's famed mount is his magical giant toad.
    - Magic Resistance: B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even targeted with High-Tharmaturgy and Greater Rituals, it's still difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    - Animal Dialogue: D.
    A communication with intentions with the animals that don't speak the language of words. To a lesser extent, as he is able to communicate with his magical toad, but it is limited to the toads and frogs family only.
    - Shapeshifting: C
    This ability refers to borrowing bodies and ability to change one's appearance at will. As a ninja, he was taught the art of shapeshifting, with the shape of a giant toad as one of his favorite form to be used in battle.
    - Eye of the Mind (False): A
    Calm analysis of battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Like most Rider(s), Jiraiya was granted with multiple Noble Phantasms of varying strengths, but his favorite(s) are:
    - Gamagun Kyoushin (Toads Army Resonance) - Infinite Resounding Melody
    Anti Army (B Class)
    Summons an army of his pet toads to unleash a powerful resounding sound akin to a supersonic blast (similar to Bathory Erzsebet). He, himself, is immune to the effect of this Noble Phantasm, as he has been surrounded by frogs and toads in his entire life as his minions.
    - Oogama no Heihou (Oogama's Art of War) - Transformation of the Toad Sage
    Anti Army (A+ Class)
    With the assistance of Oogama, a giant, talking frog that assisted him in his adventures and quests, Jiraiya mounts Oogama to use his amphibian ability and enormous size to sweep the enemy. A particular technique that Oogama is able to do is snatching smaller mooks with his long tongue and actually consume them to supply some mana - a gluttonous trait of his. He can't consume servants, so Jiraiya relies on his brute strength and poison techniques to advance against Servants instead.
    - Jacho no Taihou (Snake-Killing Cannon) - Eight-Headed Snake Slayer
    Anti Unit (C+ Class)
    Inspired by this pic from his wiki page. This Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of the gun/cannon that Jiraiya used to slay a snake and presumably, the very same one that he uses to kill his archenemy, Orochimaru.

---

Honestly, this is rather hard to do since I'm a little bit confused about his class, but decided to make him as a powerful frog-riding Rider instead of a typical Assassin (befitting his role in the story as a ninja) or Caster (frog magic, etc etc)...

For the third skill, I wasn't able to think up anything aside of Eye of Mind. Seems like it's a common thing between samurais. Probably ninjas like him as well. Comments are welcome though.
    Last edited by Kamillia; April 25th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Maybe a new skill would be appropriate. GO makes up a lot, you could too.

Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Class: Ruler
    Sub-class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Saber, Berserker
    True Name: Paul the Apostle
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

STR: C
    END: A+
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Skills:
    Divine Judgment: A
    A class Skill of the Ruler class, allowing for the manifestation of two Command Spells per participating Servant.

True Name Discernment: B
    A class Skill of the Ruler class, allowing for the identification of Servants immediately upon laying eyes on them.

Revelation: B
    A precognition skill that encompasses all matters related to the achievement of an end goal. Being a prophet of God, Ruler was, on occasion, spoken to by the Creator, most famously during the anecdote of his conversion.

Item Construction: C
    Skill denoting the ability to create magical items. Instead of ritual implements, Ruler crafts letters which perfectly convey even the most complex concepts, whether mundane or theological. As an aside, he really doesn’t like being asked to write love letters, which are the speciality of a certain Caster.

Saint: A+
    Acknowledgement of the masses as being a saint. Being one of the most famous saints on record, Ruler manifests abilities such as “large increase in the effectiveness of sacraments”, “A-rank Charisma”, as well as “production of holy relics from excised body parts”. The latter ability allows Ruler to produce high-ranking Conceptual Weapons from severed parts of his body. These relics seemingly do not degrade, and serve their purpose long after the Servant is dead.

Noble Phantasm:
    Arma Dei
    Put on the Full Armor of God

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max targets: 1

A set of armor and shield made of pure light whose defensive power is proportional to the wearer’s faith in God. It nullifies all mental interference and grants an equivalent rank in Magic Resistance. Because its nature is reliant on one’s faith, it can be given to other people as a sort of blessing. The armor also has a built-in function that allows the bearer to block, avoid, or otherwise escape an assault by projectile weapons, as long as the wielder’s intent to harm can be sensed. In desperate times, the armor and shield may be dissipated into a bright flash of divine light that blinds all targets for three days regardless of rank in Magic Resistance.

Lore

Ruler is Paul the Apostle, the great Apostle to the Gentiles who wrote many letters to the various communities of the early Christian Church. As a saint, he stands in the pinnacle of both fame and power, being recognized as the equal of Saint Peter, the head of all Apostles. He fearlessly preached the faith in a savior who had already come, died, and risen again, until such time that he was also killed by being beheaded in Rome.

As a person, Paul cannot be described as anything less than a zealot. He will spend most of his time as a Servant contemplating the word of God, preaching, writing letters, preaching some more, and sometimes, he will even admonish the Master who summoned him (if he has one), criticizing their foolhardy and “sinful” lifestyle. Nevertheless, he is fundamentally kind-hearted, and his nature as a saint makes it so that he will always guide a lost soul to salvation. He has an unusually robust body, and he is unusually calm during times of calamity. This may be because of the numerous setbacks his missions suffered while en route to his destinations.

As a Servant, Ruler is extremely skilled in the use of those crystallized Scriptures, the Black Keys. Some even theorize that this usage of Bible passage originated from him, a divinely inspired writer who might have used these passages to aid in various miracles. His Noble Phantasm makes him outright impossible to harm with projectile weapons and Magecraft, making a head-on, physical confrontation inevitable.

He likes the smell of fresh parchment, as well as other things that remind him of Judea, like local foods of the time. Unexpectedly enough, he doesn’t dislike people of other religions but loathes atheists, seeing as they choose not to believe in something that holds a fragment of the universal Truth, namely, religion. His wish for the Holy Grail is “that all souls may end their journey in God’s loving embrace.” Despite his tough demeanor, it seems that he still wants everyone to be saved.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jiraiya - Seems cool. You could make up an original skill, it would add a lot of flavour. Also for your Noble Phantasms, don't forget to say with classification they are (Anti-Unit/Army/Fortress etc) For some reason, every time I see a Jiraiya sheet, I can't help but think of the Naruto character. Help me.

Paul the Apostle - Can't really fault this guy. As the Noble Phantasm is armour that's not bound to the user (like with Karna or Siegfried) I would have it classified as 'Barrier'.

---------------------------------

I barely have any Casters or Assassins so here's another Assassin.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Lucrezia Borgia
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Italy

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- C
    Mana- E
    Luck- C-
    NP- C

Height/Weight: 160cm/54kg
    Dislikes: Boring Husbands, Being Manipulated
    Talents: Poisoning, Secret Keeping
    Natural Enemy: Rodrigo Borgia, Cesare Borgia

Class Skills:

• Presence Concealment (C+) - Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.

Personal Skills:
    • Grace of God (B) - The greatest body and good looks, a skill that denotes the "beauty of royalty". Across all of Europe, Lucreiza was desired by men - none could deny her beauty.
    • Imperial Privilege (False) (B) - An ability that, due the insistence of others, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. This skill derives from the insistence of her father and brother to meld her into a ruthless murderess. As her rank is below A, skills that are a "burden to the body" (such as Divinity) cannot be acquired.
    • Poisonproof (C) - A skill that make the user resistant to poisons. Lucrezia possesses this skill as she took small amounts of poison throughout her life to build up resistance as a precaution to it being used against her.
    • Unfortunate Maiden (B) - A skill for those unfortunate in the affairs in love. Those who Lucrezia is close to, whether by desire to arrangement, will receive a Rank Down in luck. At this rank, she will have a tendency mess up personal relationships and find it difficult to maintain romance.

Noble Phantasm

• Cantarella Silence the Voice of My Enemies (Anti-Unit) (C) - The Borgias were known for poisoning their enemies, Lucrezia was no different. Lucrezia wears a hollow ring containing her trademark poison equipped with a tiny needle. By merely touching an object with the barbed ring, she can lace it with an extremely powerful poison at will, killing those without resistance to poisons instantly. Her preferred way of killing is by offering someone a poisoned apple.

Lore

Lucrezia Borgia was the daughter of Pope Alexander VI better known as Rodrigo Borgia and brother of Cesare Borgia. Her family arranged several marriages for her that advanced their own political position including Giovanni Sforza, Alfonso of Aragon, and Alfonso I d'Este.

Her first husband was crude and dislikeable which incurred her to start an affair. The moment the Sforza family was no longer needed, Lucrezia had her marriage annulled on the false basis that he was immpotent. When he declared he wasn't, she had him prove he wasn't by having him fornicate with ugly prostitutes with witnesses. Giovanni declared he was impotent to get out of it. In revenge, he started the rumour that she was sleeping with her brother. A lie that tarnishes her name to this day. He second marriage was very short. She was made governor and her brother murdered him out of jealousy. She affairs throughout her third marriage but she and her husband did not hate each other by any means, they were merely indifferent to each other. After her tenth child, there were complications during pregnancy and died at the age of 39.

Initially, she was not as a ruthless murderess, but initially as a compassionate and sweet young girl who suffers from her family's ambitions, both struggling against and aiding them. She was slowly corrupted by her family. Lucrezia was a cruel and ruthless woman, much like the rest of her family. She was unafraid to curse her enemies in public, or use violence and poison to benefit herself. She was both bold and independent, daring to hold romantic relationships with various men despite being married. In spite of this public persona of coldness, inwardly, she was also extremely vulnerable and emotional due to spending her whole life being manipulated by her family.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 25th, 2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Extra Skill

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Good Borgia sheet, but I feel as though Grace of God could be replaced with a skill to better show how those she married suffered "misfortunes" later during their life. Or instead of replacing Grace of God you could make this a Noble Phantasm

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, I added an extra skill. Thoughts?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice Lucrezia sheet. Makes me want to see one for Machiavelli too. Especially after reading this amazing series of articles on him over at the blog Ex Urbe. I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to come up with unique or interesting NPs for him.

Only suggestion for Lucrezia is listing some of the Skills she can obtain through Imperial Privilege (False). Other then that it's a good- if simple- sheet with no particular faults to poke at.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    That is a really good blog, though Machiavelli is not exactly an easy person to make into a Servant. Logically speaking he'd get to be a Caster because everyone who isn't a fighter is a Caster, but even then I'm not sure what you'd do with him.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Berserker
    Theme

True Name- Commodus

(Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus Augustus Herculeus Romanus Exsuperatorius Amazonius Invictus Felix Pius)

Alignment- Chaotic Neutral

Place of Origin- Rome

Likes- Being the "Strongest", Showing off, Himself, Heracles

Dislikes- Being made fun of, Losing, Anyone who doesn't worship him

Weapons- Bow, Fists (Can also be summoned as Archer)

Faceclaim

Original image found here

Stats-

Mad Enhancement boost already added

Strength- B (EX)
    Endurance- C (EX)
    Agility- B (EX)
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- A+

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement- D

Strength and Endurance parameters are up. Language ability is simple. Continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time are difficult. In addition the idea of not being the "Strongest" is impossible, even after being defeated in single combat Berserker will continue to think that he is the strongest.

Personal Skills-

​Imperial Privilege- A+

Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).
    For Berserker, the relevant Skills are Riding, marksmanship, martial arts, Charisma, Military Tactics and others.

Self-Suggestion- B+

At this rank "I do not age = aging slows to a near halt" level of assumption is possible. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecrafts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that influence the mind. This skill has the bonus effect of allowing Berserker to apply two Rank-Ups to any two parameters, should a parameter be at A, a Rank-Up will translate to a plus. This is due to "I am the Strongest = Becomes Significantly stronger than before = 2 Rank-Ups to Strength". These Rank-Ups to parameters last only until the end of combat. This skill may only be used to Rank-Up parameters twice per day, at different times.

Beast Killer- C

Bonus damage against all Beasts except those of mythical origin such as a Chimera. This grants the user knowledge on how best to kill the Beast they are in combat with, and provide them with a bonus to defense against attacks from such Beasts.

Noble Phantasm-

Emperor's Show of Strength
    Emperor of Rome, King of the Arena- A+

Anti-Unit

Berserker summons a Reality Marble that brings him and one other target into a Colosseum filled with Roman Citizens. Inside this Colosseum, Berserker discards his weapon and may only use his fists. All stat changes from Self-Suggestion are removed. Berserker's Strength, Agility, and Endurance are all raised to EX. This is not because of the fact that the stats are ranked so high that they are immeasurable, but rather they are unstable and constantly changing. While in this Reality Marble, Berserker's three stats are constantly being raised by a small amount. Every second that passes causes Berserker to get stronger. After a minute has passed, the amount Berserker's three stats have been empowered is comparable to a Rank-Up. The longest amount of time that Berserker is able to spend in this Reality Marble is five minutes. While to a normal human will see Berserker gaining strength at an alarming rate, to a Servant, which are known to be able to trade thousands of blows in a second, it is a very slow gain of power. This Noble Phantasm is the embodiment of the crowd's entertainment during a gladiator fight. The longer the fight, the more their excitement grows.

Personality-

An extreme narcissist, Berserker believes himself to be the greatest being in existence. In fact he even believes that he has surpassed the likes of Romulus and Heracles, and sees himself as a living god. This can be seen in his twelve names, all of which promote his greatness. He was known to dress up as Heracles and fight in the arena to show the people just how powerful he really was. Anyone who made him angry (ex. Saying he wasn't perfect) would be killed. He even went as far as to tear off the face on the Colossus of Nero, and replace it with his own. Of c
    ourse, some of this narcissism is justified. Commodus was both extremely handsome, and strong in life. He also had great skill as an Archer, and could shoot the heads off ostriches at full gallop, and kill a panther as it attacked its victim in the arena. He was able to kill three Elephants by himself. While he does believe he has surpassed every hero in existence, he still holds great respect for those that inspired him during his childhood, such as Heracles.

Last edited by ZSB1999; April 26th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Woah, that is one long name. Never heard of the guy before, though his personality certainly sounds interesting (like an even more egoistic variant of Nero, if that's possible).

Nice use of the Self-Suggestion Skill, which is rather under-used in Servant sheets for how interesting the basis behind it is (IMO). My only Servant to have that Skill was Don Quixote (one of my favorite Servants overall BTW), who had it ranked at A+.

NP is also cool, obviously inspired off of Nero's Aestus Domus Aurea, but diverging enough to be interesting. Funny how it kind of works as the opposite to Nero's NP, which lowered the opponent's defense over time while this instead buffs up his offense over time. Not sure if that's what you had in mind but it's an intriguing parallel nonetheless.

Dunno what's going on with the spoiler tags. Not only does it keep breaking up into ugly chunks instead of a unified whole, but it breaks up in a different way nearly every time I check back on the page (maybe because you're tinkering around trying to fix it).

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because he deserves to be more than Medusa's footnote.

Rider
    Bellerophon (and Pegasus)

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of birth: Corinth
    STR: C
    END: B-
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Riding (A+):
    The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Suitable for a member of the Rider class.

Magic Resistance (C): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Divinity (B): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Like many heroes from Greek tales, Rider is a demigod; in this case his father is the god Poseidon. As a sidenote, this means that Pegasus is technically his half-brother, being the child of Poseidon and Medusa.

Prana Burst (Water) (B): The ability to increase performance by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. In this case, the prana expelled has a water elemental alignment. Rider can expel water prana as a result of being the son of the sea god. He can use the water to increase the force of his blows or create a liquid discharge around his body that forces opponents back. In addition, as saltwater has a powerful cleansing effect, he can use it to clear away hostile magecraft.

Battle Continuation (C-): The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Due to surviving his fall from the back of Pegasus, a fall of a great height, Rider possesses this skill. However, the fall permanently crippled him, and as such, while this skill allows him to survive potentially fatal blows, doing so will cause a severe rank down to all his parameters.

Monster Hunter (A):
    A skill possessed by those who attained fame by slaying monsters. All attacks will be effective against beings with the monster or beast attribute. Rider’s greatest claim to fame was killing the dreaded Chimera, an act which caused him to be renowned as one of the greatest monster-killers of his age.

Noble Phantasms

Spear of Lead
    Chimera’s Bane

(Anti-Unit, B): The lead javelin that Bellerophon used to slay the Chimera. Equipped with a heavy block of lead at the tip, the javelin was caught in the monster’s jaw, where her fiery breath caused it to melt. The liquid lead then ran down her throat, choking her to death. As the legend has the lead melting, the spear’s head, though seemingly solid, is actually made of liquid lead. As lead is a soft metal, it is a poor spear for cutting and piercing, however its great weight means it can be used as a blunt weapon. The lead can take any shape Rider wishes, and can be shaped into ropes for binding and restraining. As per the legend, it can also suffocate by closing off the victim’s throat. As it is lead, the spear’s attacks count as poison, however the poison is not strong enough to cause acute illness.

Pegasus & Bellerophon
    The White-Winged Horse and the Bridle of Chivalry

(Anti-Army, A+): Rider’s brother, mount, and lifelong friend, the winged horse Pegasus. His age and divine lineage (as the child of two gods), have given him the power of a Phantasmal Beast. He has been alive since the Age of Gods, and now possesses a defensive power on the same level as a dragon and Magic Resistance far greater than that of a Saber-class Servant. The buffets from his wings are capable of generating massive shock waves, which raze infrastructure and lacerate the bodies of living beings. As they are tied in legends, Pegasus and Bellerophon are summoned together.
    Though technically a separate Noble Phantasm, the golden bridle that Bellerophon used to ride Pegasus is also listed here. It grants the rider the ability to control Divine Beasts, though Bellerophon will only use it on Pegasus. Though it has no effect on its own, it augments the power of the beast that wears it, lifting all restrictions on the beast’s powers. All of Pegasus’s abilities are increased by one rank with it on, his defensive power, already on the level of a dragon, is improved several times due to the protection provided by his massive amount of magical energy and divine protection, and wearing it allows him to charge at supersonic speeds. It goes without saying that it is almost impossible for this Noble Phantasm to display its full power on the ground.

Lore
    Dislikes: Zeus, his (mortal) brother
    Talents: Flying
    Natural Enemy: Gravity

Rider is Bellerophon, the Greek hero famed for taming and riding the winged horse Pegasus. After their first adventure together, they went around doing a great deal of heroing until, in a fit of pride, Bellerophon attempted to fly to the top of Mt Olympus. Zeus, taking umbrage at this, cause Pegasus to throw his rider; though he survived the fall, Bellerophon was very badly injured and spent his last years as a crippled beggar as punishment for his hubris.

A daring and carefree young man who revels in and enjoys his status as a hero. He adores Pegasus with all his heart, considering the horse (not unjustifiably) to be his older brother. His favourite thing to do is fly. Though charming, he finds it difficult to talk to women, and is rendered awkward and uncomfortable around them. His wish is to finally reach the peak of Olympus.
    Last edited by asterism42; April 26th, 2016 at 04:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Everyone's a fan of Cipher art, it seems.

Blog Entries
    Cipher art is the best

Also I couldn't find many pictures of dudes riding flying horses.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Not anime enough

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    that's the point

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    This is really stupid and I regret everything about it.

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: C-
    Caster is specialized in designing automata that are moved by steam, but requires help to actually build them.

Territory Creation: C+
    Caster is capable of establishing a "laboratory" for himself.

Personal Skills:
    Efficiency Improvement: A+++
    A specialized application of Reinforcement Magecraft developed by Caster himself, dedicated to temporarily improving the efficiency of an "engine" - that is, something that converts one form of energy into another. Although meant for mechanical engines, it can be applied to anything that converts energy - including living beings (who use chemical energy) and magi (who use prana), albeit it is less effective with them. At this rank, efficiency can reach numbers infinitesimally below 100%.

Magecraft: C++
    Although Caster possesses an average knowledge of most modern magecraft, he is extremely skilled in fire and heat manipulation, perhaps even comparable to magi from the Age of Gods in these fields.

Noble Phantasms
    Carnot's Heart's Engine
    The Ideal Machine
    - Anti-Army, Rank A+

An enormous, mechanical, humanoid automaton, possessing strength and durability on par with a monster from the Age of Gods, and at its center, a heat engine operating at 100% efficiency. Not a real object, but instead, a manifestation of Caster's dream of flawless machine - something impossible according to the laws of physics. It operates using the Sixth Imaginary Element, and as an improvement that could never happen, but was still wished for, it bears a false concept of "Innovation", resulting in an increase in power the older the target is, and the more mystery it possesses.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot was a French military engineer and physicist, and, unknown to most, a magus born with an extremely strong affinity with fire, who lived in the early 19th century, a time when steam engines flourished. Considered by many the "father of thermodynamics", he was always intrigued by [ruby=heat]fire[/heat], and sought to discover all of its secrets, and how they could be used to further mankind's development.

Born in a family of great scientists and politicians, but weak magi, which had never seen a member with such natural talent, he used magecraft to complement his studies, publishing in 1824, at age 28 "Reflections on the Motive Power of Fire, a book specifically about heat engines, but which contained many informations about heat in general, which would become his only surviving work. However, the book received little attention at the time, perhaps due to his family losing much prestige after Napoleon's defeat. And, perhaps due to his (true) reputation of fascination with machines and technology, his writings on the applications of magecraft on steam engines and machinery also received very little attention from magi.

Carnot retired from the army in 1828, and was interned in a private asylum in 1832 as suffering from "mania" and "general delirum". He died of cholera shortly after, and because of this, many of his writings were destroyed or buried with him. After his death, his work was used by scientists such as Émile Clapeyron, Rudolf Clausius and Lord Kelvin to formally create the field of thermodynamics.

Sadi does not seek the Root, like so many magi do; instead, he wishes to apply magecraft in the development of mankind - something "self-destructive", from a mage's perspective, because it destroys mystery. He is infatuated with heat engines, and his wish for the Grail would be to live again so that he may fully explore this era of technology, and perhaps even help to develop it. Were he somehow to meet the King of Steam Charles Babbage in a Grail War, the two would feel instant fellowship.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 25th, 2016 at 09:39 PM.