Page 760 of 782 FirstFirst ... 260660710750755758759760761762765770 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gugalanna: ...Big Floof. I honestly wasn't expecting to see him around here as a always imagined he would be the Noble Phantasm of Ishtar. He's basically the perfect tank given that his already massive strength can rise to astronomical levels, his endurance is already EX and his Insatiable Hunger Noble Phantasm consumes everything around him to take him down. I'd hate to come across him in a war as there's no way I can think to take him down aside from being bound by The Chains of Heaven followed by an Enuma Elish Point Blank. I know the power is 100% justified but still... damn. This guy is definitely either Final Boss tier or the Mid-Boss everyone needs to gang up on.

Darius I: Definetly more of a vengeful king than the others which is nice to see. Undying Grudge was necessary to make sure he can keep up with more powerful servants and would make for a good 'Re-accruing Boss' like a certain dragon girl in Extra CCC. The NP is somewhat reminisant of Phoebus Catastrophe but has an original twist with the lightning and damage proportional to losses. Nice.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I'm gone for only a few weeks and I miss a lot, including Hermes' birthday (Happy Birthday by the way).

As for Gugalanna, I basically agree with Hermes completely. While reading the sheet I first thought that he was a bit OP. Then I remembered that he gave both Gilgamesh and Enkidu a hard time, and decided that it was completely justified.

As for Darius I, I once again agree with Hermes (So much unique feedback from ZSB). The only thing I have to add is that while reading the sheet the only thing I could think of was this

Last edited by ZSB1999; June 27th, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Noah

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Summoning Catalyst: A piece of wood from Mount Ararat belonging to the Great Ark

Strength- C (B)
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- B
    NP- EX

Appearance:

(Strangely hard to find any good pics of Lordgenome...)

Personality: Stern and self-righteous. He's disgusted by what he views as the inequities of the modern world (women's lib, gay marriage, religious tolerence and so on) and desires the Holy Grail so that he can bring judgement upon "a world that has forsaken God." He's a prideful man who believes himself to be chosen by God for this task, as he was back in ancient times. He has a weakness for alcohol.

Dislikes: human nature, the modern world
    Talent: managing the various animals in his Ark
    Natural Enemy: his son Ham, Lancer (Don Quixote)

Class Skills
    :

Riding (A++)- Ability to ride animals. At this rank, he can ride and subjugate any creature existing under Gaea, including dragons and other lesser Phantasmal Beasts. The highest privilege of a Rider class Heroic Spirit, befitting the nature of one said to have amassed "all the animals of the world".

Magic Resistance (D)- Negates Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree as an amulet that rejects magical energy. Despite coming from the dawn of the Age Of Gods, Rider has a low rank in this skill due to never having encountered magic in life.

Personal Skills:

Blessing Of The Covenant (A+)- A unique Skill embodying the Noahic Covenant, the vow that God made to Noah and his generation never again to send another great flood upon the earth. Due to this pact, any water-based Magecraft directed at Rider will find itself unable to harm him, parting around his body in a fashion similiar to the famous Red Sea of Moses. Differs from the Magic Resistance Skill in that it does not negate the magical energy from spells, but rather insures that they don't hit him to begin with. As a visual effect, a prismatic sheen of light can be seen surrounding Rider while this Skill is active, representing the first rainbow after the Great Flood. Thusly, the pact of God to spare the Earth from another world-spanning flood become known as the Rainbow Covenant.

Divine Patriarch (B)- A Skill representing one's closeness with divinity and role as a 'forefather' of humanity. Though not truly descended from a god, Rider's body is considered naturally 'faultless' and close to divinity due to being one of the first humans created by God before the Great Flood. Grants an equal rank in the Skills Natural Body and Divinity.

Voyager Of The Storm (E)- Capability and charisma as a leader, as necessary to captain a ship and lead a naval fleet. Rider's rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a single, large vessel. Subsumes both the Skills Charisma and Military Tactics.

Noble Phantasms:

Great Ark
    - Vessel Of God's Covenant (A++, Reality Marble): Rider's signature ark that was built to withstand the Great Flood. It's a gigantic and incredibly durable wooden ship that contains two of every creature existing under Gaea including Phantasmal Beasts such as dragons or pegasi. Its very existence could be called a miracle unto itself, an unrivalled feat of engineering with no precedent in the modern day. Rider can summon the ship itself (generally unwieldy because of its massive size), parts of it or merely summon its contents directly from the hold. It's this Noble Phantasm that gives him the classification of Rider, as he's capable of using any of the creatures contained within as his personal steed.

Great Flood- God's Judgement Upon Creation (EX, Anti-World): Rider's ultimate Noble Phantasm, representing the flood that God called upon the Earth to purge it of sin in ancient times. Alluding to this mythical event, Rider calls forth a gigantic and incredibly destructive wave of water to wash over his enemies. It is no mundane deluge but a complete reversal of God's act of creation, returning all of the world to its pre-Genesis state of watery chaos. The primordial truth of Creation, echoing a certain Greek philosopher's statement that "All is water."

Anything overtaken by the flood will rapidly lose cohesion, all boundaries and form losing meaning as it dissipates into the churning waters that made up primordial Creation. Although theoretically capable of flooding the entire world, the Mana requirements for such a level of destruction would be truly obscene, so for practical purposes it's limited "merely" to destroying a single large city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm finally putting up the last of my hypothetical fanfic Servants. Noah was literally the first Servant I ever made (with Don Quixote being my second) and I'm fairly proud of him given that (albeit with some modifications to flesh out Skills and NP descriptions). I wasn't lying when I described him before as "the Hebraic, religious version of Gilgamesh". His attitude, goals, having an NP that can summon a vast amount of overpowered stuff (weapons in Gil's case, animals in Noah's) and one Anti-World NP. Those familiar with my history here may note his first NP is very similar to one I gave Adam many pages back. Well in fact, this guy came first (though Adam was another possibility I had in mind for OP final boss).

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry about that, hell I forgot it was my birthday till I was reminded on the actual day. Anyways, here's a Lancer (haven't done one of those in a while) from a hypothetical fic I may write. I messed with the lore a fair bit so there may be a fair bit of wank regarding it.

---------------------

Class: Lancer
    Name: Bercilak de Hautdesert aka "The Green Knight"
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Camelot

Strength- A
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- E~A++

Height/Weight: 151/48kg
    Dislikes: Easy Methods of Victory
    Talent: Providing Character Growth Through Adversity
    Natural Enemy: The Knight of the Sun

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (B) - Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (EX) - At this level the servant will only die if their entire body has been completely destroyed, or their prana levels have been reduced to zero. The servant's fighting ability is nearly impossible to reduce through injuries, the only sure way to reduce its' combat efficiency is to remove its' limbs entirely. Once defeated the servant will always be able to break away from combat and return to allied territory alive.
    • Exorcist (B) - A skill regarding the ability to purge demons and malevolent spirits from a physical vessel - removing physical and mental interference. At this rank the effects of possession can be removed however complications will likely occur should physical bodies be shared…
    • Green Man (A+) - A unique skill regarding plant physiology. The Green Knights body is made up of plantlife. She can convert part of her body into botany and her to grow flowers and fruits from her body or turning her arms into thorny tendrils to attack her foes. Additionally due to being converted into one herself, she can commune with all forms of plant life. She possesses accelerated regenerative abilities due to her physiology which allow her to grow back lost limbs naturally in a matter of days or reattached lost body parts instantly.
      Her unique physiology however has given her great weakness to fire.
    • Shapeshift (C) - Refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. The servant is capable of copying nearly all of the targets physical characteristics including scars and facial configuration. Able to pass scrutiny even at close range, and have a fair chance of fooling even those personally familiar with the target.

Noble Phantasm

Bredbeddle Challenge of the Knight (Anti-Unit) (E~A++) - The axe used to attack Sir Gawain. It has taken form as the crystallisation of the challenge she bestows upon others. The condition for taking effect is when proposing a challenge with words similar to:

"Strike me with your mightiest blow, I shall offer no resistance, then it will be my turn."

And should her foe accept that and when The Green Knight's opponent uses their "mightiest blow", their Noble Phantasm, The Green Knight will lay down her weapon and offer no defence. Should The Green Knight survive the attack and pick up her weapon again, their weapon will morph into a replica of the opponents Noble Phantasm used and become capable of utilising an identical attack of equal power once with no cost towards her.
    Bredbeddle shall fail if the opponent have no offensive Noble Phantasm or not survive the attack. It is also only really effective against servants as very few humans possess Noble Phantasms in the Age of Man.

Lore

The Green Knight was once a Bercilak de Hautdesert before encountering the witch Morgan le Fay and being physically transformed into her tool to challenge the court of the king.

The Green Knight appears before Arthur's court during a winter feast, holding a bough of holly in one hand and a battle axe in the other. The knight issues a challenge: she will allow one man to strike her once with her axe, under the condition that she return the blow the following year. At first, Arthur takes up the challenge but regarding the Green Knight sharing the face of the king being taken as a taunt, Gawain takes his place and decapitates the Green Knight with a single swing. To the horror of the court, The Green Knight casually picked up her head and told Gawain to meet her at the Green Chapel at the designated time.

At New Year's Day, Gawain departs to the Green Chapel, and bends to receive his blow, only to have the Green Knight feint two blows, then barely nick him on the third. She then reveals that she was once Bercilak, and that Morgan le Fay had changed her to test Gawain and Arthur and commends the pair for their strength of character.

In another adventure, she offers to help Arthur fight a mysterious sprite. When physical attacks fail, The Green Knight purges the sprite of ill intent and the command of its master - the King of Cornwall. She convinces it to take a sword and strike off its master's head.

Since these times, "The Green Knight" has since transcended as a counter guardian. She has appeared in the stories of countless others in a myriad of shapes and guises as one who strengthens heroes through adversity - providing challenge to encourage growth. Much like how the typical "Prince Charming" is the hero who saves others and "The Black Knight" is exists as an antagonistic force.

--------------------------------

My first (and only ever) genderswap and saberface since I've been waiting to use the image for a while and this was my best excuse (aren't you proud of me Royd?). She's probably wanked to hell and needing criticism badly (as are most original servants from fanfiction) so feedback would be appreciated.

Also if you caught on - I've alluded to my two next servants in the bio.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 27th, 2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added additional skill

Blog Entries
    Certainly an interesting take on the Green Knight. Of course, I got a kick out of the genderbend and Saberface appearance (kind of like the Saber 'Leaf' to Lily and Sakura). Battle Continuation (EX) is pretty ludicrous, but it fits the Green Knight's legend of shrugging off decapitation. If you're going to use her in a fanfic though I can't imagine she'd be the protagonist's Servant. She's just too powerful for that.

NP reminds me somewhat of one I gave Theseus, as a perfect counter-attack that lets her duplicate the opponent's attack on her (only yours has no Mana cost to herself and hence is more powerful). Overall the sheet is creative and fun though not as... fleshed out as some of your others? I dunno. It just seems lacking a little something extra, and maybe her only NP letting her replicate those of others rubs me a little the wrong way (though it does fit her legend).

If you wanted to add more to her you could maybe conflate her with the Celtic figure of the Green Man to give her some extra stuff, like plant physiology or maybe a Phantasmal steed made of plantlife? Though that'd be more fitting for a Rider so... *shrugs*

By the way, I'd still like some feedback on Noah.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah, sorry i missed Noah.

First thing I saw (apparent from the image - great choice by the way) was Lawful Evil. That is something i did not expect but considering how you fleshed out his personality? Definitely Lawful Evil. Blessings of the Covenant, good stuff. Second skill, just call it 'Holy Body' or something. Voyager of the Storm... you know what, E Rank works actually.

I like his Noble Phantasms too, I was half expecting "can summon any mount" like a Gate of Arkalon or something, but summoning the ship in parts works too. Kinda what I gave to Henry VIII but obviously The Ark is many magnitudes greater than the Mary Rose. The Great Flood is a given of course but its nice to see fleshed out.

We haven't really seen a 'Rider Final Boss' in canon so this is pretty good to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why is Don Quixote listed as his 'Natural Enemy'?

- - - Updated - - -

I added the skill if anyone has any further thoughts.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 27th, 2016 at 04:28 PM. Reason: I added the skill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Ah, sorry i missed Noah.
    First thing I saw (apparent from the image - great choice by the way) was Lawful Evil. That is something i did not expect but considering how you fleshed out his personality? Definitely Lawful Evil. Blessings of the Covenant, good stuff. Second skill, just call it 'Holy Body' or something. Voyager of the Storm... you know what, E Rank works actually.
    Glad you liked Blessing Of The Covenant. He didn't have that Skill in the initial build, I added it later on for extra flavor (once I got it into my head to give as many of my Servants as possible unique Skills). VOTS at rank E is because he was never described in legend as an exceptional ship captain or anything like that, though his ship itself is incredibly famous. So he has the bare minimum needed to skillfully pilot his ship, and no more. Fair point about 'Holy Body'. I got the idea of a Natural Body/Divinity combo from another Noah sheet (back then I had little knowledge of how Skills worked and mostly trawled around other versions of the same Heroic Spirit for ideas), so I might go for yours instead as it's more original.

Also, why is Don Quixote listed as his 'Natural Enemy'?
    That's based off the particular scenario in my fanfic. Don Quixote was planned to be the protagonist's Servant, with Noah as the eventual antagonist for her to defeat.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I really like the Green Man Skill (well, I should since I suggested it). Adds a ton of flavor to her sheet.

Blog Entries
    Update: Gave Noah a new Skill 'Divine Patriarch' which acts as a composite of Divinity and Natural Body. Thanks to Hermes for the inspiration!

Here's my new Rider

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Diomedes Thrakes (Gre: Διομήδης Θράκης)
    Title: “Tyrant of Thrace"
    Alternative Classes: -
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Background: Diomedes was the demigod King of Thrace. Son of the god of war Ares, he inherited his violent spirit, becoming a tyrant that tortured his enemies. He became known in the myth of Heracles, since one of twelve labors were to capture the four mares of Diomedes, demon beasts that ate human flesh and could breathe fire. He fought Heracles, and being son of the god of war he was able to match the hero strength. After killed by Heracles, he had his mares captured and sacrificed for the gods.
    Strength – A
    Endurance – B
    Agility – B
    Mana – C
    Luck – D
    Noble Phantasm – A+
    Weaponry – Rider wields a long sword.
    Armor – Rider uses a light armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Rider. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Rider to be affected.
    Riding (A+) – The ability to ride mounts or to handle vehicles. Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts by Rider. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity (A) – The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Rider is a demigod son of Ares, the god of war.
    Torture Techniques (B) – The knowledge of a collection of techniques used to torture other peoples. Increases the damage caused by torture.
    Charisma (False) (B) – A false variant of Charisma. A skill for leaders that ruled by the fear, and not by the respect. May boost weaker allies and intimidate enemies. Suitable for a king of a country.

NP

Thraike Hippoi
    The Four Demon Horses of the Tyrant King
    Anti-Army / A+
    The Four Mares of Thrace (Thraike Hippoi, in Greek) were four demon beasts owned by Diomedes. They were mad beasts that cannot be controlled by any other person besides the king. The four mares were the target of one of Heracles labors, when they were finally sacrificed for the gods.

Thraike Hippoi are four demon beasts that can be summoned by Rider. He can summon any of the four (Podargos, Lampon, Xanthos, Deinos) individually, or summon them at the same time. In appearance, they are much bigger than a conventional horse. Their fur is purple and black, covered in an ominous fire.

Each one of the four beasts can breathe a bluish fire. They cannot be controlled or mounted by anyone if not Rider, and they will be constantly looking for human flesh, the only kind of food they want to ingest. They are the only living being that Rider has some kind of affection, and he will not stop seeking revenge against someone who killed one of them.

About Noah being a Gilgamesh-like Servant, I can only think about ~Gate of Hakobune~

Blog Entries
    I thought of doing a Diomedes of Thrace Servant myself once, but decided not to since I couldn't think of any really interesting way to spin him. (Plus I'd done too many Riders already and another Thracian tyrant in the form of Lycurgus)

Your take on him is pretty good. His stats struck me at first as quite high for someone without a very major legend, but it fits given that he managed to hold off freaking Heracles at wrestling. You've used this before but I don't honestly think just being a demigod warrants Divinity (A). Cu Chulainn is the son of Lugh and he was only has it at rank B. I think A is for heroes who weren't just descended from gods but were actively deified or ascended to the level of god themselves (like Heracles or Karna).

I could easily see him having the Sadistic Constitution Skill given his personality, but I suppose Torture Techniques takes its place. Charisma (False) is a nice touch. I probably would've just given him the Skill at a really low rank, but your take on it better fits him as a king who ruled an entire country through fear.

Thraike Hippoi is a given as his NP, and is overall quite well described. I'm not sure if I'd say that the horses are so 'loyal' to Diomedes though, given they ended up turning on and eating him in lore. But that's a fairly minor detail and as a Rider, it'd suck if he couldn't even control his only NP.

- - - Updated - - -

Say, I wonder how this guy would fair against my Cyrene or Lycurgus of Thrace Servants? Given that one's a fellow Thracian tyrant (did Thrace have poor luck with rulers or what?) and the other was his mother (pity he took after his father more then her).

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I thought of doing a Diomedes of Thrace Servant myself once, but decided not to since I couldn't think of any really interesting way to spin him. (Plus I'd done too many Riders already and another Thracian tyrant in the form of Lycurgus)

Your take on him is pretty good. His stats struck me at first as quite high for someone without a very major legend, but it fits given that he managed to hold off freaking Heracles at wrestling. You've used this before but I don't honestly think just being a demigod warrants Divinity (A). Cu Chulainn is the son of Lugh and he was only has it at rank B. I think A is for heroes who weren't just descended from gods but were actively deified or ascended to the level of god themselves (like Heracles or Karna).

I could easily see him having the Sadistic Constitution Skill given his personality, but I suppose Torture Techniques takes its place. Charisma (False) is a nice touch. I probably would've just given him the Skill at a really low rank, but your take on it better fits him as a king who ruled an entire country through fear.

Thraike Hippoi is a given as his NP, and is overall quite well described. I'm not sure if I'd say that the horses are so 'loyal' to Diomedes though, given they ended up turning on and eating him in lore. But that's a fairly minor detail and as a Rider, it'd suck if he couldn't even control his only NP.

- - - Updated - - -

Say, I wonder how this guy would fair against my Cyrene or Lycurgus of Thrace Servants? Given that one's a fellow Thracian tyrant (did Thrace have poor luck with rulers or what?) and the other was his mother (pity he took after his father more then her).
    My first version of him had lower parameters, but while I was researching a bit before of this version, I read that he matched Heracles in wrestling, so I think he deserve some high stats (I am willing to lower them tho). About Divinity, I guess I will make his Divinity B, it makes more sense. About the loyalty of the Mares, both the versions we can find of his myth ends up with him being fed to the mares, but in one of them it can be interpreted as Heracles killing him and afterwards serving his flesh to the mares, instead of just throwing an alive Diomedes to the mares.

And wow, Son x Mother, that's evil. (He would probably attack her anyway, too Chaotic Evil). And yeah, Thrace does not have good luck.

-----

About Noah, it was the first Rider-class option I ever thought of, but I never could make a sheet of him because of lack of creativity. And I really liked the results (the concept of the Great Flood was perfect). I just don't agree much with Lawful Evil, even Gilgamesh was "Good" (well, it never made much sense at all).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    About Noah, it was the first Rider-class option I ever thought of, but I never could make a sheet of him because of lack of creativity. And I really liked the results (the concept of the Great Flood was perfect). I just don't agree much with Lawful Evil, even Gilgamesh was "Good" (well, it never made much sense at all).
    For my sheets, I generally go with an Alignment based off how the character actually behaves as a Servant, rather then whatever Nasu uses to come up with Alignments. There are exceptions (i.e Saint Patrick or Abe no Seimei) regarding well-intentioned extremist type characters, but that's what I feel is the simplest and most logical.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Diomedes Thrakes: Ah yes, I forgot there was "another" Diomedes - not just the one from the Trojan War. It's nice to see an underused skill such as Torture Techniques and the false variant of Charisma was nice to see though you could have just given him s '-' modifier to show he ruled through fear.

Well here is my Caster, I based a bit on the concept of Tamamo. She was meant to be a protagonist Servant.

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Nayotake no Kaguya-Hime (Jap: なよ竹のかぐや姫)
    Title: “Princess of the Moon”
    Alternative Classes: -
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Background: Nayotake no Kaguya-Hime is a famous figure of Japanese legends. Born from a shining stalk of bamboo, she was raised by a childless old couple. Even growing in a poor family, she became famous because of her unique beauty, and many princes from around the world tried to marry her, and to avoid that, she always gave them impossible tasks. Whenever she saw the full moon, she cried, making her parents to worry about her. With was only with the help of the Emperor that she could finally return to the moon, from where she originally came from. Kaguya is actually Tsukuyomi, the god of the moon, brother of Amaterasu and Susano’o. Tsukuyomi had his own kingdom, Tsuki no Miyako, a parallel reality on the moon. Lonely, he could only observe the humans on earth, and curious about that life, he choose to reborn there, becoming the princess Kaguya, without no memory of his life as a god. The vessel, Kaguya, exists independently of Tsukuyomi in the throne, and she seeks the Grail to discover about her real identities, since she does not have any memory from after returning to the moon.
    Strength – E
    Endurance – D
    Agility – D
    Mana – B
    Luck – B
    Noble Phantasm – A
    Weaponry: Caster uses no weapon.
    Armor: Caster uses no armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Territory Creation (C) – The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster has difficulty in manufacturing a Workshop.

Personal Skills:
    Envoy of the Stars (A+) – A skill for those whose origins traces back from outside of the Earth. Caster’s body was completely originated from outside of Earth.
    Captivating Beauty (A++) – A unique beauty that could make a knight betray his lord or a king to renounce his kingdom. Caster’s beauty is able captive even those who are not naturally attracted to woman.

NP

Takaragatari
    Royal Gift to a Princess
    Support / C
    One of the most famous legends about Kaguya-Hime was the impossible tasks she gave to the princes who wanted to marry her. She asked for really rare items, such as a bowl used by Buddha, jewels from the trees of Penglai, a robe made of fire rats, the jewel of a dragon and a shell born from a swallow.

Takaragatari is a Noble Phantasm that carries the concept of “quest for an item”, and permits Caster to possess the most beautiful and rare treasures. Unlike Gate of Babylon, a Noble Phantasm that stores treasures, Takaragatari only permits to Caster to look for a specific treasure and summon it from where it is on the present.

When in need of an item, Caster only needs to ask for it, and it will be summoned from a portal to her hands. If she does not specific the object, the Noble Phantasm will bring the closest object that fits her wish. Takaragatari can bring other Noble Phantasm, but only those that still exists in present, and cannot bring Noble Phantasms in possession of other Servants. To bring a Noble Phantasm, the consumption of a Command Spell from her master is needed.

Yasakani no Magatama
    Jewel of Benevolence
    Anti-Self / C

The Yasakani no Magatama is a jewel that was found in the dead body of the serpent Yamata no Orochi, killed by Susano’o no Mikoto. It became one of the three regalia of Japan, along with Yata no Kagami and Kusanagi no Tsurugi.

Yasakani no Magatama is not a Noble Phantasm of Caster, but a Noble Phantasm that still exists on the present and can be summoned with the use of Takaragatari. It is a necklace full of green jewels (magatama).

As a Noble Phantasm, Yasakani no Magatama is a holy item who protects the descendent of Amaterasu, the Yamato Japanese people, and its effect may only apply to them. It will grant protection upon the user, similar to Magic Resistance (B), and will boost their parameters. An average human who wears it, may have enough power to surpass an average Assassin-class Servant, if a magus wear it, may be compared to a Caster-class Servant.

Tsuki no Miyako
    Hollow Kingdom
    Anti-King / A

Tsuki no Miyako (Moon’s Capital), is the place where Kaguya returned to. Although she does not remember her life there, she had dreams where she lived in this place, and could observe earth. It is always empty, except for shadow-like creatures. Kaguya was not afraid of them, but the shadows never seem to interact with her.

Tsuki no Miyako is a Reality Marble that Caster can summon. It is a royal palace, with a lake, with no fish, but shadows that move as if they were carps, cherry-blossom trees, lotus flowers and bamboo stalks are the only vegetation. The sky is always night, and instead of a moon, the planet Earth can be seen. Caster can control the water and the vegetation at her will.

However the true power of Tsuki no Miyako is occult to Caster if she does not know her true identity. It is carries the title of “Hollow Kingdom”, because even being the monarch of this palace, there is no one to serve her. A lonely place where a king would be not a king, since there is no one to call him a king. Inside the Reality Marble, any Servant whose legends are about ruling, commanding or governing (kings, generals, commanders, leaders), will have their parameters and skills ranked down. If the target possess Charisma of rank B or higher, a mental interference effect will affect them, removing their will of fight. Tsuki no Miyako can last from 120 to 600 turns.

Tsukuyomi no Mikoto
    My True Self, God of the Moon
    Divine / EX

Tsukuyomi no Mikoto, the god of moon, banished to a lonely kingdom on the moon by his sister. His life was tedious, only a king, no one else. The only life beings besides him were his garden that he dedicated his time to make it perfect, and a group of shadow creatures, called Gekki (月鬼 Moon Ogre), they look human or animals, but they cannot interact with the god, except by following his orders.

Tsukuyomi no Mikoto is the divine identity of Caster. Initially this Noble Phantasm is locked, as Caster does not know who she is. However it will activate automatically if Caster’s life is threatened at the point that she would die in the next second, and she will awake as the God of Moon, Tsukuyomi. While its last, her hair will turn white, and her eyes will shine with a blue light, she will grant skills such as High-Speed Divine Words (A++) and Summoning (B) to summon Gekki from the real Tsuki no Miyako. It will last for 60 to 300 turns and afterwards Caster will lose her conscience, and will sleep for half a day. Caster will not remember anything she did as Tsukuyomi.

Upon learning her true identity (and she have to be told from someone else, since she will have no memories from the use of this Noble Phantasm), she will be able to bring Tsukuyomi no Mikoto whenever she wants to (the duration and the side effects still apply). Even when not in use, if she knows her identity, she can summon minor Gekki as familiars or as minions to fight for her, but not as strong as the ones summoned by Tsukuyomi no Mikoto. Tsukuyomi have a different personality from Kaguya (he is Chaotic Neutral), and he may not do exactly what Caster wants to.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2 questions. One, what does the first skill actually do? And two, where do you find your pictures and is there any ways to make them bigger? They're quite small.

JP Friend Code
    2 questions. One, what does the first skill actually do? And two, where do you find your pictures and is there any ways to make them bigger? They're quite small.
    http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Kaguya

See Hime form.

About the image, when I post them they are bigger, after a while they get small, I really don't know why lol. It happened with almost all images I used. The last time I checked yesterday before sleeping, it was big.

About the skill. Well, I made it like a Divinity, Divinity does not do anything for it own besides showing that a Servant has divine origin, and it is used as a "mark" for other skills and NP (like Achilles' NP). Kaguya's skill marks that she is not an earthly being.

Exemple, my Britomartis that I posted some days ago had this skill:

Potnia Theron (A+++) – A skill for those who can be called “Earth Mother”. Reduces the aggressiveness of those who were born from the earth (humans and animals). Does not affect these with high Divinity. Those who does not have a rank in Divinity must pass a Luck check to attack effectively Lancer.

Even the skill not specifying Kaguya's skill, it mentions "born from the earth". So Kaguya would be not affected by Britomartis' Potnia Theron.

It is a very conditional skill and it may not be useful most of the time (almost never useful...).

JP Friend Code
    I wonder if you played Extra CCC before making that Potnia Theron, because it's the ultimate hax skill of the main antagonist of that game lol. Your version is too weak compare to the version used in CCC.

But these are fanfic anw so go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    I wonder if you played Extra CCC before making that Potnia Theron, because it's the ultimate hax skill of the main antagonist of that game lol. Your version is too weak compare to the version used in CCC.

But these are fanfic anw so go ahead.
    I did not played and I know it is the ultimate skill of the BB (it was BB? I always get confused by all Sakura clones). But her Rank was EX, I reduced my rank to make it weak. I was in doubt if I should use it or not because of being her ultimate skill, but Potnia Theron was a title used for Britomartis, and it was very fitting to her identity...