Page 108 of 858 FirstFirst ... 85898103106107108109110113118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    I feel little hurt. Was it really that unfunny?
    To be blunt, yes it was.

Edit: I'm not what in it was intended to be funny.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 26th, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    I feel little hurt. Was it really that unfunny?
    It actually was pretty funny. The fact that I was felt with the lingering question of whether you were really joking shows how good it was, in my opinion.

It's basically a kind of humor that derives from deliberately making yourself come off as oblivious in a somewhat absurd way.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Noooooooo
    Why not?

https://twitter.com/Enuma00KQ/status/651230484349882369

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because with the Christmas event out, I want it to stop. (Pretty sure only Takeuchi thought Jeanne Alter Lily Lancer was a good idea.)

That and can you think of a reason as for why?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Because with the Christmas event out, I want it to stop. (Pretty sure only Takeuchi thought Jeanne Alter Lily Lancer was a good idea.)

That and can you think of a reason as for why?
    No, actually I can not. As much as I like Helena, Liz or Ibaraki, I'm not quite fond of lolis. Jeanne Alter Santa Lily is a fucking meme.

That was a joke, but the idea of a normal genderbended Gilgamesh does sound quite nice. Wish Gil was the genderbended one instead of Artoria.

Blog Entries
    Prototype would've been a lot more interesting with yan/tsun Girlgamesh after Arthur.

Source: https://twitter.com/brownmameng/stat...71357096964096
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Classical Antiquity
    Region: Greece/Libya

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 190cm/90kg
    Dislikes: Men, losing, 'fish-people', snakes
    Talents: Snakecharming
    Natural enemy: Heracles
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Phantasmal Race, Female, Human
    Armament: Bow

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (A)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    At this rank, Archer may cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Independent Action: (B)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells.
    At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills:

Disengage: (A)
    Disengage is the ability to break away from combat.
    So long as there is enough prana to keep the servant intact, the Servant can retreat even in the most unfavourable conditions and reach a safe location to heal. They also gain bonuses to defence while fleeing, and gain a chance to launch a surprise attack on their opponent if they attempt to pursue. Also has the ability to return an unfavourable battle to the first turn, along with the status of the battlers.
    In his work Bibliotheca Historica, Diodorus Siculus claims that in her battle with Atlantis, Archer and her cavalry used tactics similar to those employed by the Parthians of west Asia, who fought the Roman general Crassus, firing arrows behind them as they rode away from their enemies.

Beloved of the Gods: (C)
    A skill encompassing the Servant's multiple instances of calling on the help of several different gods in life, and their general appealing nature to their respective firmaments.
    As an Amazon, Archer and her people worshiped the Greek 'pagan' Earth Goddess, Cybele. Once when departing from the island of Samothrace, Archer was caught in a fierce storm. She prayed of Cybele for safety, and the storm disappeared immediately.
    After most of her Amazons were killed by Heracles, Archer traveled through Egypt, at which time Diodorus says the Egyptian god-pharaoh Horus was ruling. She allied herself with Horus and conquered Libya and lots of Turkey, founding a city she named after herself in Mysia. One of the few 'men' Archer could stand, Horus' protection and boon is shown through the Eye of Horus she sports on her face.
    At this rank, Archer can raise her Luck for three minutes every time a separate conflict is called. Passively, weather has a small chance to turn in her favor around her presence, and those possessing Divinity will have to make a Luck check or else be exposed to a rank up in Archer's Charisma.

Charisma: (B-)
    Charisma is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.
    Archer is compelling in conversation. She can make lifelong allies easily and inspire entire nations. Her followers will be strongly loyal to them. While she refuses to lead men, she does gain a bonus when attempting to talk with an antagonistic force about fighting a common enemy--perfect for team-ups in a Holy Grail War.

Mystic Eyes of Suppression: (Jewel)
    Not a form of Mystic Eyes possessed by Archer individually, but by amazons as a whole. A racial trait that gives amazons a leg up against the rest of the mystical races that populated the world in the Age of Gods. It was this ability that allowed Archer and her sisters to massacre the Gorgon population--leaving only the three sisters left for Perseus to find later--without suffering any adverse effects from their collective Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

As the name implies, Archer's eyes are capable of sealing the hostile effects of enemy Mystic Eyes of the same or lesser rank on the Noble Colors scale just by looking at them. Extended eye contact is unnecessary for lesser Eyes, imparting a lasting seal depending on where they fall on the scale. Also carries a much smaller range of passive effect around and behind Archer.
    Though useless against a normal enemy devoid of Mystic Eyes, they are a formidable hidden weapon to those who do.

Noble Phantasm

Anakoúfisi Mystírio Apó Ton Kósmo
    The Meek Shan't Inherit the Earth

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100
    Max Target: 1

A Noble Phantasm embodying Archer's role as the one who committed genocide against two mystical races, greatly reducing the weight of Mystery by the time of her death. Especially against the Atlanteans, an entire nation was crippled past the point of no return, the legend of Atlantis' disappearance enduring in some areas even to modern times.

A no-frills, lowkey Noble Phantasm. Archer impregnates her current arrow with mana before letting it fly. As it doesn't appear any different than a normal shot from her bow, those too confident in their endurance might let it slip by, or otherwise not register with them as any kind of threat. Once contact is made, the arrow's effectiveness is directly proportional to the weight of the target's individual Mystery. Against a target like Edison--whose purpose in life was similar to Archer's in that he was a destroyer of Mystery--Anakoúfisi will be functionally useless, bouncing off most modern Servants like a useless twig.
    However, against fellow Servants from the Age of Gods or those modern Servants who have surpassed the humdrum expectations assumed of them, Anakoúfisi will range in power all the way up to a rank A Noble Phantasm.

Effective against magi as much as it is Servants, Archer nonetheless has to be careful when using it: the more effective the shot, the more mana is retroactively taken from Archer to power it.

Lore

Myrina was a queen of the North African Amazons. According to Diodorus Siculus, she led a military expedition in Libya and won a victory over the people known as the Atlantians, destroying their city Cerne; but was less successful fighting the Gorgons, failing to burn down their forests (however she did kill thousands, and executed many more prisoners of war when the Gorgons attempted a revolt). During a later campaign, she struck a treaty of peace with Horus, god-ruler of Egypt, conquered several peoples, including the Syrians, the Arabians, and the Cilicians (but granted freedom to those of the latter who gave in to her of their own will). She also took possession of Greater Phrygia, from the Taurus Mountains to the Caicus River, and several Aegean islands, including Lesbos; she was also said to be the first to land on the previously uninhabited island which she named Samothrace, building the temple there. It was on her return from Samothrace when she was caught in a viscious storm, that affirmed Cybele's affection for her.

The cities of Myrina (in Lemnos), possibly another Myrina in Mysia, Mytilene, Cyme, Pitane, and Priene were believed to have been founded by her, and named after herself, her sister Mytilene, and the commanders in her army, Cyme, Pitane and Priene, respectively. Myrina's army was eventually defeated by Mopsus the Thracian and Sipylus the Scythian; she, as well as many of her fellow Amazons, fell in the final battle

Personality

The ultimate anegao. Warlike, man-hating, and generally barbaric attitude aside, Myrina is a hearty jokester that belies her bloodthirsty ways. Fitting the "Rider big sister" archetype with the standoffish behavior inherent in Archers, expect many smug looks for your trouble.
    If you're female anyway. A male Master will have incredible difficulty getting her to do what he wants. Make single-boob jokes at your own peril

Tactics

While able to hold her own against most other more famous Knight Class Servants because of her race, because of the variability of Myrina's ultimate Noble Phantasm scouting before any engagement is considered a must. The Master will have to do their own research on the target as Archer's personality won't allow something she'll consider beneath her. Even with her high Disengage skill, driving home the point to be careful is imperative.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 26th, 2016 at 05:03 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    No, actually I can not. As much as I like Helena, Liz or Ibaraki, I'm not quite fond of lolis. Jeanne Alter Santa Lily is a fucking meme.

just because it's a meme doesn't mean it can't touch your heart make sense.
    Last edited by You; November 26th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Prototype would've been a lot more interesting with yan/tsun Girlgamesh after Arthur.
    Manaka

- - - Updated - - -

She's a loli as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Manaka

- - - Updated - - -

She's a loli as well.
    I was expecting "you're making me wet" puns about Enki. 5/10

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Myrina

Wait, weren't there only ever 3 gorgons?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    @Myrina

Wait, weren't there only ever 3 gorgons?
    According to the guy who wrote the story on her, the Gorgons she fought were just "warrior women", but that's not Nasu enough

So yes, after Myrina got through with them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Myrina
    I've absolutely zero idea who she is so I can't really suggest any changes, but this seems like a pretty decent sheet. Destroyer of mystical races seems like a cool concept. Btw aren't Mystic Eyes usually in the skill section (even if they aren't really a skill)? Not that it matters really, just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    just because it's a meme doesn't mean it can't touch your heart make sense.
    Of course a meme can make sense. I, for one, genuinely believe the notion that Donald J. Trump is the saviour of mankind who will bring about world peace, make anime real and conquer the universe by making all planets inhabitable by mankind. As for touching my heart... the way he says China does a magnificent job at that.

And no I am not being sarcastic before anyone accuses me of that!

Edit:

Oh and while we're still on the topic of genderbends, I'm dropping another Nazi later. Seems I lied about not doing any Nazis after Hitler and Eckart. How horrible.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 26th, 2016 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    I've absolutely zero idea who she is so I can't really suggest any changes, but this seems like a pretty decent sheet. Destroyer of mystical races seems like a cool concept. Btw aren't Mystic Eyes usually in the skill section (even if they aren't really a skill)? Not that it matters really, just asking.
    Never seen another set of Mystic Eyes in here before so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the tip though.

Kek the Divine Beast has a nice ring to it. I dare someone to make a genderbend TRUMP sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Never seen another set of Mystic Eyes in here before so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the tip though.

Kek the Divine Beast has a nice ring to it. I dare someone to make a genderbend TRUMP sheet.
    Extella spoilers
    I'm actually inclined to make a Trump sheet for a scenario where the Moon Cell fails and the Velbers manage to find their way back to Gaia so under the immediate threat of being wiped out, Alaya as a last ditch effort tries to summon someone with the concept of ''Saviour of Mankind'' and the closest thing it gets is Trump who wants to build a wall around Gaia to keep the fuckin' immigrants (Velber) out

This is the faceclaim:

Hopefully I didn't get Extella lore bits wrong

I'm not really sure if that bit about the Mystic Eyes is correct tho. Which is why I was asking lol.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar

I'm not really sure if that bit about the Mystic Eyes is correct tho. Which is why I was asking lol.
    Medusa and Arcueid have it as a skill.

Blog Entries
    Make Civilization Great Again, that sounds fantastic.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Of course a meme can make sense. I, for one, genuinely believe the notion that Donald J. Trump is the saviour of mankind who will bring about world peace, make anime real and conquer the universe by making all planets inhabitable by mankind. As for touching my heart... the way he says China does a magnificent job at that.

And no I am not being sarcastic before anyone accuses me of that!
    what does venting about your facebook news feed have to do with the newest welfare servant in GO?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Never seen another set of Mystic Eyes in here before so I wouldn't know.
    Shiki, Void, Medusa, Arcueid

- - - Updated - - -

Make Civilization Great Again, that sounds fantastic.
    You just need to wear Altera's shirt and go to protests

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    what does venting about your facebook news feed have to do with the newest welfare servant in GO?
    It's a joke. As is what I presumed your comment to be. But if you actually want a serious answer (..?) I don't particularly care if people like her even though I myself don't. I used the term meme because she's a joke event character.

I like Trump as a person, btw. So not even venting about anything.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Trump as a person, btw. So not even venting about anything.

...I'd say something, except this is Create-A-Servant not General Discussion, and I don't want to start any kind of flame war.