Page 175 of 858 FirstFirst ... 75125165170173174175176177180185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spartacus: Pretty great Kenshin sheet, there. I've half-considered doing a genderbent Kenshin for a while now but now I'm glad I didn't since yours is way better then anything I'd thought of. I love how you included her relationship with the sword spirit princess which is something I took note for my own possible sheet. She's certainly pretty damn powerful but not overly so given her level of fame. I could definitely see Kenshin being at around this level if she were to ever show up in canon.

Only thing that does seem a little OP is Bishamonten's Tamonten Bounded Field. Absolute conceptual denial of all attacks within the range is just too hax. I'd recommend limiting it to attacks below a certain rank or something, since as is it stands like she can just chill there forever with the opponent unable to hurt her. Actually, are her own attacks negated as well? If so, it maybe wouldn't be so bad, but that's not at all clear from the description itself...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Spartacus: Pretty great Kenshin sheet, there. I've half-considered doing a genderbent Kenshin for a while now but now I'm glad I didn't since yours is way better then anything I'd thought of. I love how you included her relationship with the sword spirit princess which is something I took note for my own possible sheet. She's certainly pretty damn powerful but not overly so given her level of fame. I could definitely see Kenshin being at around this level if she were to ever show up in canon.

Only thing that does seem a little OP is Bishamonten's Tamonten Bounded Field. Absolute conceptual denial of all attacks within the range is just too hax. I'd recommend limiting it to attacks below a certain rank or something, since as is it stands like she can just chill there forever with the opponent unable to hurt her. Actually, are her own attacks negated as well? If so, it maybe wouldn't be so bad, but that's not at all clear from the description itself...
    Thanks.

Tamonten basically make the area a save zone for anyone inside. Her allies is also affected, but she didn't. The idea is once the enemy realized they can't hurt anybody, they quickly leave the field and plan to destroy it (knowing Nasuverse, they will find an exploit). Also skills like Bloodsucking is essentially not an attack, but still can cause you harm. Its not permanent either, it requires magical energy.

I think its justified since Bishamonten is a high ranked Divine Spirit.
    Last edited by Spartacus; January 18th, 2017 at 02:32 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thanks.

Tamonten basically make the area a save zone for anyone inside. Her allies is also affected, but she didn't. The idea is once the enemy realized they can't hurt anybody, they quickly leave the field and plan to destroy it (knowing Nasuverse, they will find an exploit). Also skills like Bloodsucking is essentially not an attack, but still can cause you harm. Its not permanent either, it requires mana/od.

I think its justified since Bishamonten is a high ranked Divine Spirit.
    Yeah, I suppose it's not quite as OP as it sounds. And needing to maintain with her own Mana means she can't just turtle indefinitely. Though, her Mana in Bishamonten form is stupendously high anyway so I'm not sure just how much that restriction counts for...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kenshin: I was actually working on a sheet for the dude, there are some similarities which I'm going back to the drawing board to tweak to add more variation.

I like it but there is nothing I can say on it that hasn't been said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    sigh

I want to do a sheet with Omphale as a "heel boy!" dominant type, but I can't find the energy.

Plus there hasn't been an Omphale sheet yet and that's just wrong.
    She's actually been sat half finished on my 'to-do' list for a while. A part of me is waiting for some strange fake materials on the club and nemean lion pelt to give her but I may just give my own version.

Also I can't find the right FC for her.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah, I suppose it's not quite as OP as it sounds. And needing to maintain with her own Mana means she can't just turtle indefinitely. Though, her Mana in Bishamonten form is stupendously high anyway so I'm not sure just how much that restriction counts for...
    Well, let just say it cost an equal amount of high magical energy to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Kenshin: I was actually working on a sheet for the dude, there are some similarities which I'm going back to the drawing board to tweak to add more variation.

I like it but there is nothing I can say on it that hasn't been said.
    Just don't tweak stuff for the sake of being different.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Gave Galahad a slight update for the release of First Order.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had an idea to redo my old Alfred the Great sheet and decided to make a sheet of his daughter (which Gally beat me to the punch ages ago but who cares). If anyone is gonna butcher one of my favourite historical figures it may as well be me.

Source:
    (X)
    Max Ascension: (Pixiv)

Servant: Ruler
    True Name: Ęthelflęd "Lady of the Mercians"
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain (Historical)
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Sword

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 156cm/53kg
    Dislikes: Taking over from incompetency
    Talent: Teaching
    Natural Enemy: Her brother, Her Father notice me

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    She holds this high rank due to her piety and religious ties Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". However she cannot cope against Sacraments from the church.

True Name Discernment: B
    Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.

Gods Resolution: A
    Class Skill of the Ruler class, is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Ruler is granted two Command Seals for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Command Seal of others cannot be re-purposed.

Personal Skills:

Enchant: A
    The skill that empowers others via various means. In life she like many others of the time - collected various holy relics across the land and preserved them. However unbeknownst to her a number were actually just fakes passed off to be authentic. Therefore it she believes an object to be a holy relic or a magical artefact then it will be embedded with power to become a powerful Mystic Code. The older the artefact the more powerful it is.

Holy Defender of the State: A
    The capacity of a servant to mark a region as their personal domain by reserving ley lines prior to an engagement. When the battlefield is within this domain, a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank A is obtained alongside reinforcement to combat capabilities. Her strongest Noble Phantasm is one that can only be deployed in the marked domain.

Military Tactics: B

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. As daughter of Alfred the Great, she was a very learned child and lead several very successful campaigns while her husband was bedridden with illness. She was even described as "Our Greatest Woman-General" by her people.

Noble Phantasms:

Kings Guard
    Holy Sword of Authority

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The sword of Ruler. Originally bestowed upon her husband by her father which later passed into her hands upon his death. While typically in would be bestowed upon her as just a simple armament, the 'Enchant' skill has reinforced it into a Noble Phantasm. Due to originating in Britain shortly after the Age of Gods officially ended and mystery still lingered in the isle it can be made into a much more powerful item than other objects. Due to her unfounded belief that it is a 'Symbol of Authority' simply due to those who possessed it before being kings and thus grants Ruler the Charisma skill at rank B alongside the added effect of increasing melee damage against those she deems as 'Heathens'.

The name is a highly original creation of Ruler that is worthy of praise.

Sphere of Destruction
    Unconquerable Wrath of the Faith

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 500

A weapon forming as the ultimate Noble Phantasm of Ruler. A crystallised concept of her expulsion of the Heathen Army from her nation.
    She gives of a prayer to her God for protection and safety and upon chanting: "--O Lord, cast them asunder" shrouds her in twilight unleashes a surging wave of magical energy with the simple point of destruction. This Noble Phantasm causes no property damage and only deals damage to those she declares to be enemies -therefore there is no risk of friendly fire. Those caught in the Sphere of Destruction receive massive damage and are immediately dispelled from the area. The majority of servants are immediately forced to turn to spirit form should they survive and once again those she deems as 'Heathens' take double damage.

This name is another original creation of Ruler. Praise her already.

Lore

The eldest child of Alfred the Great born at the height of the Viking invasion of England. As a child she was quickly desensitised to violence after seeing her father beginning to take back land from the 'Great Heathen Army' and witnessing Alfred's decisive victory at the Battle of Edington. Under these conditions she quickly became a strong, independent and very well educated lady.

After Alfred took the title "King of the Angelo-Saxons" and laid claim to all England, Ęthelflęd found herself quickly married off to Ęthelred, King of Western Mercia - a large central kingdom. Their marriage was a key alliance between Mercia and Wessex - the kingdom to the south. This alliance allowed the united Angelo Saxon forces to retake London though at the age of sixteen she was now married to a decidedly less-than-splendid husband as his wife, not queen.

Mercia was once a proud kingdom and Ęthelred had dreams of a united and independent Mercia however he wasn't overly competent. Spending most of his time bedridden with illness causing them to rule jointly as she acted with her father's blessings. However it was hardly a 'joint' rule as Ęthelflęd was the one who did most of the actual work and governance while her husband lay about complaining how he could have done it better. She became the sole ruler in all but name with all of her husband's actions having to go to her for approval first. It got to the point where most of the armed forces of Mercia were loyal to her rather than the kingdom. Ultimately there was no real difference to the kingdom when Ęthelred died and she officially ruled as "Lady of the Mercians". However a woman had never ruled alone before so this alone was of great significance.

She united with her brother Edward the Elder whom had succeeded Alfred as King of Wessex and the two had all but pushed them to the north until Ęthelflęd passed away. Her daughter Ęlfwynn ruled for a short time until Edward betrayed Ęlfwynn - ousted her and dissolved Mercia into his own kingdom. Edward knew killing Ęlfwynn would start and endless rebellion so he forced her into a nunnery under low profile.

The moral of the story is when in doubt, have a woman do all the work for you, betray them and claim all the credit.

Personality

Her wish in life was that of her fathers, to unite Britain. Now that it has been accomplished - she has none and as such is eligible to be summoned as Ruler.
    Described as a tactical, cool minded and soft spoken individual with powerful words. She possesses strong faith and believes every action has a meaning behind it in the eyes of the Lord and will therefore will have a just outcome. She knows in her heart that there are times when bad people will have a great life while good people who do the right thing are oft punished for their actions but believes they will be rewarded either in this life or the next. She does acknowledge her life did give her opportunities that other did not such as education and political standing which many women did not have. Therefore if she were to have some 'down-time' she would gladly go out and teach others to share her knowledge.

However this is only a part of her identity. She has repressed her haughtiness, passion and love of praise but the more one become more comfortable around her, the more these traits begin to emerge - although she would likely get along well with Nero and Jeanne d'Arc, she would likely behave very differently around the two like how a teenager acts differently between a sister and a friend who was way cooler than you.

She however was not happy with the husband how was forced unto her and if the opportunity arose she would enjoy to have a love affair and a sort of romance she never had with her groom. The more ridiculous and scandalous the better.

Tactics

An archetypal Ruler. Ęthelflęd is fundamentally not a combatant, but a strategist and administrator. When considering the available classes, the knight classes are discounted due to no real historical connection. Assassin and Berserker are out of the question while Caster and Rider are very low even at a great stretch. Thus Ruler is the only real option.

Although she is capable of fighting defensively, it is fundamentally all she can do in a fight unless within her territory. Through Holy Defender of the State she is able to mark a region as her personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. Which allows use of her greatest Noble Phantasm while increasing combat skill and parameters. If summoned prior to a war, she will be able to transform her land into a fortress under her rule. If facing an opponent in these lands then she will have a great advantage.

She best functions as the Grail's "Bodyguard" so to speak. A fact she finds amusing.

Key Words/Craft Essences

Mercia

"Hello Jeanne.

My home was the central land of what would later be called England.
    In my childhood, it had all but been conquered by the invading Viking forces. Seeing what they do and how you must defeat them tends to put yourself in a certain mindset for your entire life but you know that, don't you?

Anyways I grew up in the land south and these midlands were a bit windy and wet for my liking but it became my new home and you fight to protect your home of course.

I could never attain your glory or that of my fathers, I never heard the voice of The Lord.
    I don't deserve that privilege so I must make myself worthy like you.
    I will protect those I love like a true Holy Woman should.

P.S

Have you done the homework I sent you?"

Ęthelred

"Umu?

Ah yes, he was my husband in life and my King though frankly he failed at both.
    He spent most of his ill so I was alone on the throne and alone at night, bored and unsatisfied.
    I had to do all the work for our entire nation and yet he still wouldn't give me recognition. Never the Queen, only the wife of the King.
    I've lost track of how much time I lost doing paperwork while he gained fathers praise for ruling such an effective kingdom.
    I was forced to marry him. I never loved him and I frankly never will. Lazy, stupid, incompetent and always had to be cared for like a baby. Honestly I was a little glad to be rid of him.

Now I'm here I'd like to be loved, go on dates, visit these coffee shops you all talk about, kiss in the rain… all that stuff. God has given me a second chance for fun and love and I'm not wasting it!

So then Nero, what would you like to do today?"

False Avalon (Level 10 Bond?)

I have something to tell you master.

When I was a child, I saw a hill in the distance.
    It was a pretty thing all the way out there, a servant girl told me it was a magical land where the great King Arthur was buried. I wanted to see it for myself, Britain's greatest protector who would rise to save us when needed. No help came so I guessed we weren’t worthy so see. And I wanted to see the king so much!

As an adult, I came across it again by accident. Turns out it was just a normal hill that had since been desecrated. I would never see Arthur.
    I knew it was a lie deep down but I wanted to believe. A stupid girl like me deserves disappointment like that.

Could we talk about something else please now?
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 12th, 2017 at 09:26 AM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Source
    Rider(Can be Archer or Caster)
    Info
    True Name:Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim
    Also known as: Engineer of Death
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Likes: Patents, His Pipe of Peace, Machine Gun, His Brother,Dreams of Flight
    Dislikes: Edison, Loud Noises, His Brother, Dreams of Flight
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: D
    END: C++
    AGI: C++
    MGI: C
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Riding
    N/A - This is the Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider doesn't have this skill, trading for another one

Magic Resistance
    C - This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Mechanical Armor
    B - This skill represents one's mechanical armor that boost the parameters of the user. Rider's Mechanical Armour boosts his Endurance and Agility. It also comes equipped with an Jetpack, that allows him to travel through the air in short burts of speed

Daredevil of the Clouds (False)
    B - This skill allows for one to pilot Aerial Machines. Because the minimal mistake while piloting those machines might send them plumetting to their death, people with this skill also gains Eye of the Mind (True) and Military Tactics.

Biography & Lore
    Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim, born in Sangerville in 1840, was one of the leading luminaries in the Age of Electricity alongside the King of Inventors Edison and the Modern Day Promotheus Nikola Tesla. Responsible for many inventions like the curling iron, the fire sprinkler, the pocket menthol inhanler, and more famously the first automatic machine gun: The Maxim Machine Gun. Which was quickly adopted by the British Army and became the backbone of the british's colonial wars. He was also deeply involved in the War of Electricity, trading blows with Edison over patents after Maxim, become the first person to install a working lightbulb in the city of New York.

But more than that, Maxim like many others before and after him, dreamed of the sky. While he used his many patents and machinery of death to fund his research, Maxim spend many days of his life researching a way to make humans able to fly. To help more with those funds, Maxim created the famous entertainment piece "Maxim's Captive Flying Machines". One of the oldest amusemement rides, the ride capture the heart of many, who shared his dream with the luminary.

alas, Maxim wasn't able to complete his dreams of flying, and the only thing that remained to his dream was the old amusement ride
    Noble Phantasms
    Maxim Machine Gun
    The Weapon of the Engineer of Death

"Whatever happens, we have got
    The Maxim gun, and they have not"

The Maxim Machine Gun is the inventor's most famous achievement. The first automatic machine gun, that was able to spit more bullets than it was humanly possible. The Maxim model became the backbone of the British colonial contests and became the prototype to all kinds of automatic rifles that followed. With this weapon the british were able to defeat an army of 20 thousand with only 700 men. Because the servant was summoned as Rider the destructive power of Noble Phantasm has, is severely nerfed.
    As it stands this Noble Phantasm, which is stored away in his armour ready to be revealed from his arms or shoulders, is only an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm with no extra qualities
    Anti-Army - Rank C

Pipe of Peace
    An Apparatus to Prevent Human Suffering

The pocket menthol inhaler innovated by the luminary, who suffered throughout his life on bronchitis. The invention, a steam inhaler using pine vapour, could cure asthma, tinnitus, hay fever, catarrh and many other afflictions. He was heavility criticized by this invention claiming he was using his scientific name into quackery. Maxim answered to these claims with this: "it will be seen that it is a very creditable thing to invent a killing machine, and nothing less than a disgrace to invent an apparatus to prevent human suffering"
    The Noble Phantasm takes form of an breathing apparatus installed in the in his armour. With it the Servant can breath in all manner of spaces and the servant becomes unable to poisons and sickness transmitted by the air. If he is poison by any other means then the apparatus will begin to combat the ailment and, depending on the strenght of the poison, slowly cure him from it
    Anti-Unit - Rank C

Sir Hiram Maxim's Captive Flying Machines
    The Dream of Flight

The crystallization of Hiram's wish of flight and the reason why he can be summoned as Rider. This is a Reality Marble that spreads his dream of flight to the world, much like his amusement ride once did to the general population. When he activates this Noble Phantasm, the scenary will change forcefully much like a theater changes its props. Buildings will be flown towards the sky, the grown will descend seemingly into nothingness, fake clouds, who after a few seconds become real, will be wheeled in. It's a quite fast but dizzying transition that seemingly breaks the laws of physics.
    After this is over, the people transported into this Reality Marble will find themselves into platforms stuck in an endless sky. The sky doesn't has an beginning or an end. If you fall from one of those platforms, you will suddenly loop around and find yourself falling into the same platform you fell from.
    The servant can control the location of the platforms with no one in it, but is unable to interact with those that have someone standing in it. Additionally Hiram Maxim is in control of his Captive Flying Machines, an army small flying automatons that he can "command". In actuality he can't control them directly. He sets directives to them like "Search" and "Fight" and they will follow them to the best of their ability. Because of that Maxim is essentially a fake rider. He, absolutely, can catch a ride in them and set commands like "Chase" and "Dodge" but he doesn't have full control over them having to rely on the paths they deemed best for their job. After all this is merely an amusement ride and not an actual plane
    Rank EX - Anti-Earth.

Based on one of the ideas i threw in the fanfic idea thread.
    The one responsible for the state of the singularity after he got his hands on a Holy Grail, and another member of the Golden Age of Inventors even if less known than the other two.
    He is not supposed to be a particularly strong Servant, but when he gets his hand into Infinite Prana his Reality Marble gets a huge reach.
    Overall, not a bad guy and isn't fan of the incineration of mankind, but he is just lost in his dreams.
    Eventually MC manages to knock some sense into him, and someone overshadows him as the main bad guy of the singularity
    Essentially just the final boss of the Disc 1.
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 3rd, 2017 at 08:00 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Bird of Hermes - truth be told, i don't know anything about Ancient Brits so i can't speak about the lore bits. I don't think the synergy between the second NP and the defender of the state skill is all there. I really appreciate the Keywords & Craft Essences tab and i always like to see the personality of the servant through the sheet
    Gally - It's a pretty simple Servant so i can't really complain about anything. Eternal Arms Mastership is always a polemic choice of skills in my opinion. I like the bamboo sword component of the NP. The song is pretty kickass and it reminds me i still needs to watch that movie. I think in the end i just like wackier sheets over the simpler and cleaner ones
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 3rd, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Eternal Arms Mastership is always a polemic choice of skills in my opinion.
    Polemic?

as for your sheet, it's interesting. What does the Maxim Machine Gun actually do? Is it just a fast-firing gun? Pipe of Peace seems like a C rank, or D rank, not B rank. The last noble Phantasm is super cool and creative, and the fc is very nice imo. On the whole, I like it.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, polemic.

Using EAM basically means that in that era there is none more skilled than that character
    Personally i don't like that limit

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's just an machinegun. As an extra flair you can imagine it mounted on his arms
    The rank on Pipe of Peace it's just that i wanted to convey strong healing and anti poison capabilities

Yeah, polemic.

Using EAM basically means that in that era there is none more skilled than that character
    Personally i don't like that limit
    I figured you'd say something like that, but doesn't polemic (or polemical, ps you can use both) means controversial? Just seems like weird word choice.

Blog Entries
    It's controversal

To me

fair enough

Blog Entries
    Specially when you're talking about China the Kung Fu Land

On that topic, shouldn't she have the Chinese Martial Arts skill?

Blog Entries
    Specially when you're talking about China the Kung Fu Land

On that topic, shouldn't she have the Chinese Martial Arts skill?
    No and no.

Blog Entries
    after some basic research, i guess she predates by hundreds of years the legendary invention of Kung Fu.

I have 0 knowledge on the Spring & Autumn period, so i won't waste a lot of time debating something i don't know anything about it.

I, personally, just don't like to limit myself with something like EAM. I might not know about this other warriors whose achievements surpass this warrior i gave this skill too and whatnot.

But well this is just my opinion on the skill, you do you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yuenü: Simple and straightfoward with no complaints. Eternal Arms Mastery isn't a skill I would freely give out but given that it's rarely seen but I don't know much on the figure and you've given a fair justification for it - i'd say it's fine. The Noble Phantasm is simplistic but effective in nature and I like what you did with the bamboo sheath (extra images are always a nice touch). Good stuff.

Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim: When I first saw the dude, my first though when I saw the FC was Daft Punk. He's giving me Iron Man vibes that Babbage never could with his mechanical armour and focus on flight. His first two Noble Phantasms aren't much in my opinion - just a little something extra but that last one really tales the cake. Best theme park ride ever.

He's very interesting and quite fun really.

- - - Updated - - -

Bird of Hermes - truth be told, i don't know anything about Ancient Brits so i can't speak about the lore bits. I don't think the synergy between the second NP and the defender of the state skill is all there. I really appreciate the Keywords & Craft Essences tab and i always like to see the personality of the servant through the sheet
    That's fine, she's not exactly the most famous figure, the defender of the state synergy could probably use some improvement but I mainly wanted to try something different - I may rework it at a later date but I didn't want to resort to a generic army summon like I did with Alfred the Great. The Keywords & Craft Essences is probably gonna become a regular thing now for me and I enjoyed showing the personality throughout the sheet which is one of the reasons I like it. She's a fabourite historical figure of mine so I'll probably be a little biased admittedly.

Blog Entries
    I, personally, just don't like to limit myself with something like EAM. I might not know about this other warriors whose achievements surpass this warrior i gave this skill too and whatnot.
    I could just come up with my own 'unique' skill for her, but it would end up being fairly similar. The only real difference would be a name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    be a little biased
    Last edited by Historia; January 3rd, 2017 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Double post, but what is this Keywords & Craft Essence thing?