Page 242 of 858 FirstFirst ... 142192232237240241242243244247252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    sherlocks NP just allows him to understand anything he's seen or read throat the day, its takes his most well known catch phrase and turns into a phantoms, because he understands how the phantasm works, he can make a working copy, but it would take him months, and its not like he could make EA, he would just understand how it works. and hayks NP takes the fact that the shot he used to kill the warmonger was considered impossible and thus can change cuase to effect, but hes more legendary for killing a "giant" and as giant would have been any person who was 6 foot or higher, and i felt that it would not have been to wanked to do, as most servants are only about 5 foot 6 maybe two inches higher.
    Last edited by venomking; March 2nd, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    sherlocks NP just allows him to understand anything he's seen or read throat the day, its takes his most well known catch phrase and turns into a phantoms, because he understands how the phantasm works, he can make a working copy, but it would take him months, and its not like he could make EA, he would just understand how it works.
    Months is too long for any grail war. It would basically be useless.

also, Sherlock never copied any weird items in life, so what you're saying is silly in the extreme.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; March 2nd, 2017 at 11:05 AM.

imagine i could understand completely down to the last detail how something worked, or functioned, how it was made, i understood everything about it, so i could then make a copy of it, but it would take me at least a couple of days but an NP would take a couple of weeks at the very least, months if i wanted a perfect copy. that basicly sherlock. by the way i edited sherlocks sheet.

夜属 Nightkin
    i think these were my best!
    Not by a long shot. Why would you think that?

As a matter of fact these two attempts are noticeably worse than even some of your earlier attempts.

So...here's a few questions.

How does Holmes have A+ Mana?
    How does he qualify for crafting Noble Phantasms? Your explanation so is nonsense by the way.
    Why he have Item Crafting as a PERSONAL SKILL when he is a CASTER and should have that as a CLASS SKILL?
    A++ really? Medea "merely" has Item Crafting at A for being able to create potions of limited immortality. Did I forget something important about Holmes here?
    Where is his other class skill Territory Creation...that he's supposed to get as an Caster?
    What rank is Detective Intuition?

Do you realize that the Charisma C you gave Hyak IS specifically what qualifies a Servant for leading an army?
    What does Eagle Eye even do?
    4 to 5 ft really? You do realize that Nasuverse Age of Gods was an absolutely insane place with no basis on reality? That mythical actually means something? That the Giants were literally giants? That Iskander who was at the ass end of the AoG was shorter than his father? That people have become less than their ancestors in Nasuverse?
    That NP reverses causality and gives a damage boost for big things and you think that qualifies it for EX rank?

What is your reason for never giving your servants class skills?
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; March 2nd, 2017 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    A little less personal and acidic, please.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

夜属 Nightkin
    Sure

I'll edit that

It's that *sparkle* thing that set me off

ah, it is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

the reason it is under personal skills, is because i don't feel like doing whole skills thing for one or two skills.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doing yet another remake of one of my sheets from the old thread because that's what i'm feeling at the moment.

=========================

Source: (Part of Stack)

Servant: Lancer
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Percival "The Best Knight in the World"
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: England (Arthurian Mythos)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 53kg
    Dislikes: Asking questions, book learning
    Talent: All the requirements needed to be a knight
    Natural Enemy: His Mother
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Lance, Sword, Armour

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Blessings of the Holy Lance: E
    The skill granted to wielders of the Holy Lance Longinus, also called the "Spear of Destiny". Lancer's bloody spear was actually the Holy Lance that pierced Christ, though he never found out until after his adventure which has resulted in a low rank. Luck is boosted during combat.

Martial Blessing: B
    Alongside using his spear, he can perform with a sword as well - effectively summoning him as Saber as well and allowing him use of a second Noble Phantasm.

Projectile (Javelins): B
    The expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, Javelins. A single thrown weapon can destroy vehicles and even brick walls.

Pure Soul: A

A skill possessed by those few who are true of heart, grants one resistance from mental interference. At this rank, a bonus effect is granted meaning one cannot be affected by seduction.

Strong Arm: A+
    One said to hold an "Invincible sword arm". In a feat of arms, he can apply a temporary rank up to any of his stats. This boost can be continually moved around these three stats to maintain combat superiority and greatly increase the chance of victory. The boost is lost once the battle has ended. Additionally at this rank, If the stat is already at A-Rank it will gain a '+' modifier.

Noble Phantasms

"True Name... lost. Pseudo-Noble Phantasm deployed. Now, may the shining spear strike true! Pierce the Sky and Earth!"

Bleeding Lance
    The Wounding Holy Spear

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-6
    Max Targets: 1

The primary Noble Phantasm of Lancer. It is the Bleeding Lance found by Percival in the Grail Castle. It is an unusually large weapon with a pristine white pole and large ornate head that is perpetually dripping blood. As a symbol of decay and destruction, the Bleeding Lance carries harmful passive properties. If the lance draws blood from a target, it causes them to continually leak mana at an accelerated rate. The greater the number of wounds or the greater their size, the quicker the depletion. Those with a low mana supply may find themselves depleted before the battle finishes while those with larger ones will have time to retreat and restore themselves. The curse of the lance will continue as long as Percival exists in the world. A very powerful master or a secondary input would be required to sustain the target.

'Bleeding Lance' is not the true name of this Noble Phantasm, it is in truth the Lance of Longinus, supposedly one of the pillars of light. Lancer only discovered this after he had encountered the weapon so it him, its names and functionality has altered in his hands.

Sword of the Fisher King
    Broken Sword of the Grail

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~10
    Max Targets: 1~10

The secondary Noble Phantasm of Lancer. The Sword of the Fisher King was a gift made to him. It is forged of man and despite its size is fairly plain in appearance.

Acting as the passive counterpart to the Bleeding Lance, it possesses healing properties. For the wielder, their minor wounds are restored instantly and even missing portions of the body can grow back given time. Furthermore by actively channelling energy through the weapon, one can actively heal a number of targets close by. However it possesses something akin to a curse, the sword is fated to fail him when he needs it most. What the phrase means by how it fails is ambiguous in nature.

Lore

One of the Knights of the Round Table. He was the original hero of the Grail Quest and remained a key component in every telling even after the introduction of Galahad.

Fourth child of King Pellinore and he was biologically female and raised as a girl. After the death of his father and his brothers, Percival's mother took him into a secret castle in an enchanted forest to keep her child away from the chaos of the world. Though she kept him ignorant of the ways of men and battle for all of his childhood, Percival happened upon a group of knights travelling through the wood when he was fifteen. Inspired by them and after defending his family from an evil knight and a cockatrice, he leaves to find his calling as a knight.

He met Lancelot and Kay in his travels, after duelling Lancelot to a draw and unhorsing Kay, he was made a Knight of the Round Table.

Incidentally, the act of unhorsing Kay made him Best Friends ForeverTM with Gawain. Notably it was one of his earlier fights and here Percival was fighting with weapons he had minimal experience with and his only armour was a white dress his mother made him wear.

Returning home to visit his mother he comes across a crippled fisherman who was lord of a castle, who invites him to stay. Percival was granted a fine looking blade but was warned it would shatter and fail him when he needed it most. He also met a knight in passing and received advice in the form of three commandments for a knight; Don't kill those who are unarmed, be courteous to maidens and not to ask questions.

Upon arriving at the castle, he meets the fisherman who was sitting in the throne. Here he witnesses a strange procession in which young men and women carry magnificent objects from one chamber to another. First comes a young man carrying a bleeding lance, then two boys carrying candelabra. Finally, a beautiful young girl emerges bearing an elaborately decorated grail, passing before him at each course of the meal.

Percival, who had been warned against talking too much, remains silent through all of this and after the feast wakes up the next morning alone. Upon leaving the abandoned castle he encountered a maiden who revealed that the Bleeding Lance was the Lance of Longinus - the weapon that wounded the king in the first place and the cup was the Holy Grail, and if he asked what the items were or even 'why the lance was bleeding' would have cured him. And the cherry on top was finding out his mother and sister had been killed by a chimera.

He later accompanied Galahad and Sir Bors on the final Grail quest. Although they found the Grail in the castle of Carbonek, due to their purity of heart, they never brought it to Camelot as Galahad - who was the only one to actually see it, ascended to heaven. He remained at Carbonek as its Protector but he died of natural causes shortly after, just before the Battle of Camlainn.

Character

He spent his entire childhood being raised by his mother in a forest and did not receive an education leaving Percival innocent to the morally grey ways of the world and socially awkward. He is a bit unsure how to interact with people but always seems to be cheerful & bubbly regardless of the situation - even if he's crying internally. Alongside his naiveté, he is not overtly academically intelligent either due to not being formally educated much like Jeanne d'Arc. These traits combined makes him easily exploitable when combined with his loyalty and would follow the orders of even a blatantly evil master.

In regards to his relationship with his master, he strives to be like his view of his friends. That being the emblem of chivalry. He would serve them diligently to try and simply live out his time as a hero. He would do most things unasked, even evil actions should he be manipulated into believing it is the "Right thing to do".He is also asexual and has no interest in romance either. Any attempt at an Otome route with him would lead to a 100% platonic ending.

His wish for the Grail is simple. On his quest, he never "Saw" it and when he glimpsed it, he didn't recognise it. Ultimately, he just want's to see the cup and know it for what it is,

Bond Lines:

Lvl. 1: First Grail knight! That's me! Also the youngest and least experienced…
    Lvl. 2: Despite my prowess I still need a guiding hand at times. I'll do what I can to help but please let me know when I mess up.
    Lvl. 3: I messed up with the grail first time but with you… I feel like I can do anything.
    Lvl. 4: Hey, um… I was born and raised as a girl It's why I have this… body. Could you keep it a secret?
    Lvl. 5: My body doesn't change the fact that I know who I am. This man will be your sword.

Other Relationships:

Knights of the Round Table:
    "H-HEY GUYS! It's so great to see you again!"

Gawain:
    Percival's best friend. A senior on the Round Table and something of an idol towards him. What Percival sees in Gawain is the perfect knight that he tries to emulate at times. Although he see's Gawain's level of loyalty to be commendable and honestly difficult to live up to.

Lancelot/Kay:
    The knight(s) he equalled and/or bested on the way to Camelot. Although he didn't really speak to them much, he thinks quite highly of them and considers them a friend. Kay may think otherwise.

Arturia Pendragon:
    Unlike the other knights, he speaks in a more casual way towards her. He thinks his King is the embodiment of justice and would serve her loyally. The only version he would not get along with is if she were summoned as a Lancer, but that's another story.

Mordred:
    Percival perished before Mordred's rebellion and never lived through it. When summoned by the grail, he should have knowledge of it but is apparently repressing it. He treats her as he would anyone of the other knights, a friend.

Drake:
    Although he acknowledges Drake as a self-professed villain and all, he can't help but think she's cool.
    "Was it Queen Elizabeth who said 'I may have the body of a woman but the heart and stomach of a man?' or something like that?"

Key Words

Grail Quest

In the Arthurian Lore, Percival was the fabled knight who discovered the grail but let it slip due to his imperfections as a person. In the Holy Grail War, it may not be "his" grail but it is "a" grail. Much like how the Hassan can be summoned into the Assassin class, one could argue that the Grail itself could be used as a catalyst to the three Grail Knights. However if the grail were to be corrupted, Percival would likely be… altered by it.

Perfect Knight

For a time, Percival was considered to be the best knight in the world. This is in part for his natural combat prowess, able to match the greatest Knights of the Round Table despite having no formal training. The other was his pure soul. He was kind, compassionate and highly trusting. Though commendable features of a chivalric individual it is also his fault. Due to his upbringing and lack of proper education, Percival can be easily fooled due to his naïveté. This is his one real flaw and as so is not a true perfect knight like Galahad.

The Round Table

King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate. As its name suggests, it has no head, implying that everyone who sits there has equal status. There were thirteen Knights of the Round Table, with Percival being a later addition.

Arthurian Cycle

The name of the tales around the King of Knights. In modern days, these legends are regarded as the definitive symbol of chivalry due to tales such as the Matter of France, Wagner's Ring Cycle and the poem of El Cid losing cultural impact over time. There are many elements of the myths; holy swords, castles, fair maidens, dragons and knights of good and evil.

夜属 Nightkin
    ah, it is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

the reason it is under personal skills, is because i don't feel like doing whole skills thing for one or two skills.
    If you don't care why do you post it at all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Doing yet another remake of one of my sheets from the old thread because that's what i'm feeling at the moment.
    This boy is well endowed.

hawks phantasm increases its rank on size, against mythologically speaking don't have to be big or huge especially in a armenian mythos, and it takes his most famous feet killing a giantwith an impossible shot and turns into a phantosm. its not that there giants at all his phantasm just dense know the difference between a talk persona and a giant.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Percival is transgender? That's... sort of odd. Not bad obviously, but unusual and I'm curious as to what made you decide to go with that take on the character.

Blog Entries
    I bet if the Nibelungenlied was adapted in a modern setting, it would be so Sin City gangsta.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Percival is transgender? That's... sort of odd. Not bad obviously, but unusual and I'm curious as to what made you decide to go with that take on the character.
    Percival was described to look very feminine, was also made to wear a white dress by his mother. I've seen a few sheets genderbend him as a result. In a few others he follows the way of the knight as it as "Manly" and his mother insisted on raising him as a woman.

They're admittedly very stereotypical codifiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    I bet if the Nibelungenlied was adapted in a modern setting, it would be so Sin City gangsta.
    I can actually see it that way now.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Here is a fun little sheet I did in my free time. I did this for fun because the idea was stuck in my head, but this is mostly for laughs.
    And so... I present you, the richest, most wealthy, least combat capable servant I ever made.

Servant Rider:

Parameters

Faceclaim

True Name: John V of Portugal (The Magnanimous / The Portuguese Sun King)
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Atribute: Man
    Likes: His faith and the church; Himself; Art; His absolute rule and power; Good Vassals.
    Dislikes: People that don´t respect him or his rule; Kings richer/stronger than him.

STH: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGK: E
    LCK: A+
    NP: C

Equipment:
    John is summoned as a young adult in beautiful and wealthy clothes. His fighting style is all based around his one major trick. Using his army of Coches to run over opponents. Since he doesn´t have any direct combat skills he will act like a coward and never fight a direct fight. During a battle he will use over the top insults and self compliments to distract and annoy his enemies. He also uses his increased agility as a servant to change between his coches mid battle in over the top fashions.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding: (B+)
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. He is exceptionally good at riding "Coches", furthermore, thanks to his "Skill?" he can control more than one at once through his mind.

Personal Skills:
    Conceptual Improvement (Construction): (A)
    Conceptual Improvement (Construction) is the special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any given time or place. This special version of Conceptual Improvement is related to the improvement of buildings and monuments. However, due to his “style”, this doesn´t make the buildings better or more efficient, but instead the building will become bigger, more wealthy and more impressive. Because of this, everything becomes more expensive, a good example of this is the Mafra Palace.

Eye for the Arts: (B)
    Eye for Art is infatuation with works of art. If he happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that he might be able to figure out its true name. When he was alive, John was a big supporter and fan of the art and used his wealth to acquire large amounts of precious and rare art.

Golden Rule: (A)
    Golden Rule is a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. In addition to the wealth possessed by the Portuguese Kingdom, he gained enormous amounts of wealth by drying up the gold mines of Brazil and through commerce, making it rival other wealthy Kingdoms of the time.

Sun King: (B)
    A skill similar to a form of “Charisma” and with some traits of “Divinity” that makes a person a embodiment of sun. They become wildly respected and their personality becomes very enduring to people around them. Furthermore, he gains a small amount of magic related to the sun and relations with figures related to the sun are easier to convince.

Noble Phantasm

O Coche dos Oceanos "Golden Wheels of the Sun King"
    Rank: C / Anti-Unit; Anti-Army / Range: 1 – 20 / Max Targets: 1 – 70

Normally, John can use up to three coches at a time without fully activating his Noble Phantasm in a passive manner as his mount, they can be summoned at will and posse no special attributes besides their beauty and wealth. When used this way, this acts as a passive Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm that John rides on and tries to crush his enemies with.
    His true Noble Phantasm is the release and manifestation of the 70 Coches acquired by the Portuguese Royal Family from the XVI century to the XIX century. All 70 Coches are manifested at once for a short period of time and he uses them to run over their opponents. All these Coches are mind controlled individually by John.
    Through John possesses a lot of them and they are very beautiful and wealthy, they fall apart easily and are not made for war. Once they are lost or destroyed, John cannot recovered them.

His favourite coche is...

Lore

John V, known as the Magnanimous and the Portuguese Sun King, was a monarch of the House of Braganza who ruled as King of Portugal and the Algarves during the first half of the 18th century. John V's reign saw the rise of the prestige of Portugal and its monarchy, which had been in decline among European courts, to a new level of prosperity and wealth.

John V's reign saw an enormous influx of gold into the coffers of the royal treasury, supplied largely by the royal fifth (a tax on precious metals) that was received from the Portuguese colonies of Brazil and Maranhão. John nearly depleted his country's tax revenues on ambitious architectural works, most notably Mafra Palace, and on commissions and additions for his sizable art and literary collections. Owing to his craving for international diplomatic recognition, John also spent large sums on the embassies he sent to the courts of Europe, the most famous being those he sent to Paris in 1715 and Rome in 1716.

Disregarding traditional Portuguese institutions of governance, John V ruled as an absolute monarch. As a continuation of a Braganza dynasty policy that stressed the importance of relations with Europe, John's reign was marked by numerous interventions into the affairs of other European states, most notably as part of the War of the Spanish Succession. On the imperial front, John V pursued an expansionist policy, with significant territorial gains in Portuguese India and Portuguese America.

John V was a very pious man who devoted large parts of his day to prayer and religious study. He rewarded his long-awaited recognition as a lawful monarch by Pope Benedict XIV with a fervent devotion to the Catholic Church and some very large donations to the Holy See. The Pope granted John V the style "Most Faithful Majesty," which appealed to him greatly. However, John's relationship with the papacy varied at different periods in his reign; there were both close relations and conflicts at different times during the reigns of five different popes.

Personality

John believes in his own superiority and values both beauty and wealth deeply and likes too impress with beautiful buildings and coches that are rich beyond imagination. He his a devout follower and believes only god is superior to him. He cares little for those bellow him, however, his opinion can be changed if you demonstrate him you´re a good fighter/king. However, if you 1 up him too much, be careful, because he might get jealous and start to hate you.

John is Over the top to the extreme. It seems being summoned as a "Hero" has gotten to his head, making him shout a lot of insults, give himself compliments and perform over the top movements and jumps in battle. Furthermore, he thinks that his victory is guaranteed, no matter how much stronger his opponent his. If he his defeated or someone bullies him, he will start crying and will get mad easily. He will also try too learn about modern society in order to insult other spirits.

However, that is not to say that he is (completely) unjust, he will consider those close to him true friends and will never get mad or be offended by things said by them. Eventually, should they try enough, even the simplest of masters could eventually conquer John´s heart.

His wish to the Holy Grail is to be revived, conquer the world and to be made the new king of the world (he doesn´t know/care if you can only make one wish).

Last edited by Gallereon; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Like Hermes was saying yesterday, it's cool to learn about new figures in history that you otherwise might not have heard of. John is a pretty well-made and fun sheet in general. His skills blend together to form a theme that is well-complemented by his humorous and detailed personality. His wish(es) in particular were a nice touch. This guy might not be a physical powerhouse, but the sheet is very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    "Revised" version. All I did was change 1 word and the FC, plus a song choice.
    What was the word? A typo or something?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    John V of Portugal
    What's a coche? It is just a different way of saying coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    What's a coche? It is just a different way of saying coach?
    Coche is a portuguese word derived from a french word that basically means carriage, in this case, a very fancy and expensive carriage normally used by kings and wealthy nobleman.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, this is a coche:

My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    What was the word? A typo or something?
    Changed NP from "Those Fated to Die" to "Doomed to Die". In various renditions of the tale, the line "doomed to die" is used.

- In the midst of the night Kriemhild bade her, followers to set fire to the hall. That they did right gladly. The flames raged furiously, and one of them within cried: "Woe is me! we are doomed to die.

- Then enow did call: "Nearer, heroes, nearer, that we may do betimes what we must bring to an end. Here dieth none that is not doomed to die."

- Seeing this, Hagen now knew that he and his fellow knights were doomed to die.

- Then spake, in anguish praying, the hero doomed to die;

- For all was evil faring, whom he with broadsword caught,Doomed to die that instant, or wounded sore to fall.

- They alone die that are doomed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I found a great FC for Brunhild:

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That mention of Brynhild reminds me that I have a half finished Gudrun laying about that I could finish up.