Page 247 of 858 FirstFirst ... 147197237242245246247248249252257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I've searched, there... isn't. Maybe it's my bad eyesight, but I can't find any.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/68-Bugs-Errors

- - - Updated - - -

Get some glasses, dawg.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/68-Bugs-Errors

- - - Updated - - -

Get some glasses, dawg.
    Probably should check up with my Optometrist...

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Why are you all just completely ignoring my plea for help up there? I mean, it's only natural from Gally since (s)he's a dick but I'd at least expect Hermes to be a little more sympathetic. I'm well aware that my original post may've come off as comically panicky but I was writing it in a rush since I couldn't be sure if it would even manage to send correctly or how much time I had left on the page before something broke. While I can still access the forum, even going from one page to another requires about 2~3 times given the number of error messages I'm getting. Browsing for any prolonged period of time is for all intents and purposes impossible. I don't mean to beg or demand anything, but just from one user here to the rest can anybody please give some advice as to what's going on? Obviously it's far from a life-ruining cataclysm or anything, but it's still pretty damned frustrating to be basically locked out of a forum I've spent upwards of two years on (not to mention written up an ungodly number of Servant sheets for).If somebody can give me a hand here I'd most certainly appreciate it. I'd rather PM Hermes or one of my another friends here but I doubt that's feasible the way things are now, so until I can reliably stay here again I'd rather settle for getting the message across as far as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    The evil is defeated
    At last, the Royd is banished. We are free from the Genderbends.

tbh, I have no idea, but you have my sympathies Royd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IIRC milbunk had the same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

夜属 Nightkin
    Class: Archer
    Alternate Class: Berserker, Caster, Rider
    True Name: Ao Guang
    Title: Dragon King of the Eastern Sea, Worst!Dragon
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: China

Height: 167 to 225 cm (~25 m)
    Weight: 57 to 94 kg (~16 ton)

Likes: Tribute, Praise, Human sacrifices (especially small children), Treasures, Creature comforts, Beautiful concubines, His sons
    Dislikes: Nezha, Nezha 2.0, Transcendent Beings, Daoist Immortals, Sun Wukong, Horses
    Talent: Failing, Pissing people off, Running his mouth off, Screwing up
    Natural Enemy: Nezha, Nezha 2.0
    Attribute: Beast
    Weapon: A self replicating bead of jade broken off from the Daoist Immortal Lan Caihe’s jade castanets

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck:
    C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:

Independent Action:
    D
    Ao Guang is an extravagant individual. The concepts of “moderation” and “low key” are basically alien to him. Worse yet, despite having had a vast independent domain to govern at one time, his personal failings led to the repeated destruction of his holdings. Even without factoring this cycle of loss, Ao Guang got his authority, power, and wealth mostly through bullying those weaker than him, pillaging from the ruins of those who came before him, and sucking up to those in power. He simply lacks the basic mindset to properly cultivate himself or to husband his strength for the future. Because of this Guang has a very low rank in Independent Action. Without a Master’s support he can last a few hours at best. Of course with his personality he’ll probably exhaust his reserves long before that deadline.

Magic Resistance: A-
    As both a powerful dragon and a once wielder of Divine Authority over water, rain, and flood (despite never being divine in nature) Ao Guang normally has near immunity to all thaumaturgy. However his resistance suffers a rank down when faced with fire spells. While this weakness might seem counter intuitive for a dragon of water, it is likely a holdover from Guang’s epic defeat and beatdown by Nezha who accomplished this despite having a fire affinity and being in Guang’s own palace at the bottom of the sea at the time. The World itself remembers this paradoxical feat and laughs at Ao Guang. Worst!Dragon is the worst after all.

Personal Skills:

Dragon Kind:
    A-
    Dragons are the highest order of phantasmal beasts and Mystery. In the East they also have an honored and revered place in the minds of the people. Images of Dragons are often used to ward off the demonic and monstrous. As a powerful dragon Guang can frighten and balk most beasts as well as those heroes with more monstrous traits or histories. Of course sufficiently strong resistances against mental disruption handily counter this skill. Additionally against heroes of East Asia heritage Guang is treated as possessing Charisma at rank B. As always Ao Guang’s nature and reputation works against him. Should his target figure out who he is this skill suffers a drastic decline in power, plummeting to Rank E (and Charisma to E-).

Evaporation of Sanity:
    B-
    Being around Guang is a truly aggravating experience likely to drive one completely mad. Constantly boasting, demanding, posturing, and badly failing to insinuate or intimidate, the mighty dragon demonstrates less focus and forethought than most children. Planning is entirely useless as Guang will promptly veer off course and probably blab everything to everyone in and out of earshot. Worse still, whatever benefit he might have received by living so in accordance to his base nature is weaker than it should as he promptly ignores whatever gut instinct he has in order to brag, show off, and chase after shiny trinkets, tasty morsels, or hot girls. He’s managed to survive a lot in his time, but he’s never really won any notable victories.

Mana Burst (Water):
    A
    As an actual dragon it should be no surprise at all for Ao Guang to possess this skill. In his case his water affinity allows him to imbue his body and what treasures he claims for himself with the brute force (and wetness) of tidal waves. However Guang was never really a fighter and even with this skill active more experienced opponents will likely trounce him at hand to hand range. Instead Guang will fight by typically compressing blasts of water into hyper dense "packets" that he then throws or slings at his opponent. It’s easier and faster to layer his power around a physical object, essentially forming some kind of demented pearl of exploding elemental force. He can even do this using his own blood as a base in an emergency. However Guang’s likely to try and show off by doing things “free hand”. In any case this skill is his entire rationale for his Archer class. A flimsy excuse truly but no one is likely to talk him out of it.

Monstrous Strength: B
    As an actual dragon it should be no surprise at all for Ao Guang to possess this skill. Infatuated with his own nature as one at the “pinnacle of existence” Guang will likely use this skill at every opportunity, unconcerned with his slide into a more monstrous but stronger form. He instead celebrates this “ascension” as he sees it. In fact his 2nd NP requires him to have progressed fairly far along his monstrous transformation to activate. He can even willingly accelerate the process along just to be able to do so. Ending said NP in a certain way might reset Guang’s transformation. However with his personality this will probably never occur to him and he wouldn’t even want to should someone “helpfully” points the way out to him.

Noble Phantasms:

Entrails and Sinews ~ Bloody Tribute from He that Wronged Me, Anti Army, Rank B+

Initially this NP looks nothing more than a chaotic mess of semi-mummified organs, bones, sinews, and other offal stinking it up in a large, ornate, ceramic urn. It is also Ao Guang’s most prized trophy and he’s liable to show it off to everyone he invites into his company sooner or later. His guests typically responds with “By all that is righteous under Heaven what is wrong with you?!!” or at the very least they will think it.

It memorializes his “total” victory over his most hated foe, the divinely created homunculus warrior Nezha. Never remind Guang of the fact that Nezha willingly eviscerated herself to save her adoptive family and land from being inundated by the dragon as Ao Guang cowered high in the sky far out of the reach of Nezha’s weapons or that Nezha’s creator Taiyi Shenren promptly crafted an even more powerful Nezha 2.0 using the memories from the original.

This new Nezha could fly by the way and the second beating administered was even worse than the first. The legend of Guang turning into a snake to escape? That was actually about his tail being cut off during the struggle and wriggling around on the ground for a while like a lizard’s.

In any case, being a vindictive twit on top of everything else, Guang now uses the messy trophy in a rather unconventional way. Wrapping Nezha’s sinews, equal to those of a war god’s in strength, around his hands and arms Guang uses the mighty cords as a sling to tremendously boost the power of his mana bursts. Each “pearl of elemental power” now hits with the force of a B rank anti-army attack. The watery mana also combines with the residue fire essence in the sinew, resulting in scalding, scarlet steam that can covers a battlefield after a prolonged fight.

All in all this is a rather twisted Noble Phantasm for a rather twisted and pathetic being.

---

Dong Hai Long Wang ~ Weep O Dragon King, Rage and Ascend Your Throne -
    Anti-City, Anti-Environment, Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A+

The only instances where Ao Guang ever achieved anything resembling victory was when he transformed into his primal form as an majestic eastern dragon and fully drew upon his mastery of water, rain, and flood.

This Noble Phantasm represents that totemic state of being. It can only be activated once Guang reaches the late stages of his monstrous strength transformation. He must also a have access to large volume of fairly clean water to facilitate this greater transformation. The sea is the best choice. A good sized lake or river works well enough. Manmade reservoirs are less ideal and vastly increase the mana cost for activation.

As Ao Guang completes his transformation and takes to the sky at well over 500 kmph, a tremendous downpour of rain spills from a thick bank of storm clouds erupting into existence overhead. The rain is tempestuous enough to hinder even Servants, ranking down Strength and Agility as well as blinding anyone without proper elemental protection. If left to rage long enough the resulting flood will wash away a decently sized city.

By concentrating for a moment Guang can focus the fury of the storm overhead into a whirling pillar of wind, water, and lightning, a divine spear to launch at a target. The attack strikes with the force of a rank A anti-fortress noble phantasm but dissipates the strength of the storm by a fair amount. Several uses could completely calm the downpour and end the Noble Phantasm. However Guang can strengthen the storm again at any time with large expenditures of power.

In a last ditch effort Guang can also inhale the storm entirely and then launch himself unerringly at a hated foe. He strikes with the force of an A++ anti-country Noble Phantasm, inflicting awe inspiring collateral damage. However this attack is basically a broken phantasm, sacrificing his divine authority to kill an enemy. It seals future use of this Noble Phantasm and Monstrous Strength while also returning Guang to his initial appearance. Guang will be loath to use this particular function. However if a certain rambunctious homunculus is to show up in front of him…

It is actually possible to unseal the NP again at tremendous cost in Mana, effort, time, and magical materials. A fair bit of psychiatric care might also be in order. The seal is in fact largely psychosomatic. After all a dragon is still a dragon whatever may happen. He could afford to grow a little as an person in any case.

Notes
    In dragon form all of Guang’s physical stats increase to A and his Magic stat increases to A++. Luck is reduced to E. Mana Burst (Water) is increased to A+, imbuing his physical attacks with earth shaking force. With this power boost and his increase in size and reach, Guang can simply overwhelm most foes with brute force alone. However, still essentially a coward at heart, he’ll typically stand off and harry opponents with crushing waves and cutting jets of water instead. Dragon Scales A lets him to reduce all attacks made against him by 4 ranks, allowing him to shrug off all but the most powerful attacks. Enterprising opponents will find that his eyes, nostrils, and the inside of his mouth remain vulnerable however.

Lore

So there’s this romantic idea about Eastern Dragons as wise, contemplative, and sagacious beings quite unlike their savage, gluttonous, and animalistic Western cousins. The truth is rather disappointing.

Gongsun Xuanyuan had one dragon working with him as he was conquering the land that later became China and making a grand name for himself. He took that dragon as his totem after defeating his chief rival Chiyou in battle and suddenly that dragon’s rather unusual temperament got projected upon every Eastern Dragon that came after it. That’s propaganda for you.

Truth is Eastern Dragons were (are) every bit as wild and rapacious as Western Dragons. Sure more of them might actually be able to communicate with human beings by some quirk of the forces that created them but that just mean they could threaten, hold hostage, and demand tribute rather than merely raid their lessers.

There’s a reason for so many early myths and heroes of China to be fighters of floods and other grand catastrophes. Seriously…dragons were huge dicks.

But even amongst all these giant rampaging assholes there’s room for a screw up. Someone who will become a joke even as he managed to finagle his way into a stable position in the grand Celestial Order, simply by how much he…well…sucked.

Ao Guang was “lucky” enough to have been born at the tail end of the purges in draconic population enacted by Yang Jian and Houyi. Small enough to escape the attention of the two great Heroes of Mankind, Ao Guang took advantage of the vacancies left by his disappearing elders, quickly scavenging and accumulating a grand domain in the East Sea, a vast treasury, and huge numbers of slavish (and hilariously incompetent) subjects.

Next he needed a name, a title, something to show that the World appreciates how awesome he is. As Heaven and Earth gradually settled down into calm routine, Ao Guang literally bought his way into Heaven. He courted the gods that were corrupt or simply didn’t care enough. He heaped upon those grand gifts of money, treasure, praise, all of the pleasures of life. He left Heaven the Dragon King of the East Sea and the Arbiter of Water, Rain, and Seasonal Floods.

Satisfied Guang returned to his undersea domain. Putting in the minimal amount of work, after all the system mostly regulates itself and the endless sea more that provides a livelihood, he spend his time hunting, collecting even more riches, throwing ecstatic parties, and playing host to monsters, venal gods, and even demons. His life was a whirlwind of pleasures and impulses.

It wasn’t to last though. The same base impulses and emotions that he lived by destroyed his world in the end. Unlike the dragons who survived the Purge the hard way, Ao Guang never rose above immediate desires and instant gratification. Selfish and arrogant to the extreme he also never learned to connect or accommodate with his “lesser”.

So much of what Ao Guang went through could have been avoided if only he figured out how to restrain his baser impulses and shut his damned mouth.

His greed for tributes and sacrifices far beyond his station and his ready abuse of divine authority to obtain these things lead to the creation of the homunculus Nezha by the Transcendent Being Taiyi Shenren. The fiery warrior promptly slew his son, scattered his army, wrecked his undersea kingdom, and beat him within an inch of his dear life…twice. Even Nezha’s death wasn’t enough to stop her rampage.

After that whole ordeal, what should have been a simple warning to leave an important artifact alone was twisted by overwhelming pride into a boast and a challenge. Sun Wukong left Guang’s kingdom in shambles again as he claimed his signature staff. The collateral damage caused by the sea raging out of control as the Monkey King pulled the Jingu Ruyi Bang from the seabed didn’t leave Guang much goodwill in Heaven or on Earth afterwards.

Later still, envy for Lan Caihe’s jade castanet lead to a truly ill-advised kidnapping and an earth shaking retaliation by eight furious Daoist Immortals. Guang managed to escape again with only a mountain dropped onto his head but his kingdom was once more ruined and two more of his sons died in the fracas. If not for the compassion of the Goddess of Mercy (go figure) his domain might never have recovered.

Eventually Heaven and Earth tired of his antics and he faded from everyone's collective attention. He kept his domain, his power, and his riches but no one visited his court anymore to party or shower him with gifts and praise. Worse still he’s expected to put in honest work, necessitated by all the damage accumulated by the East Sea’s infrastructure. There’s even audits and everything! For someone like Ao Guang this was (is) Hell.

It’s a good thing that this current crisis has distracted his peers then. It’s a perfect opportunity to get away from the grind, stretch his limbs, and just be awesome again. When he manages to save the world, because he totally is going to, maybe Heaven and Earth will again give him the attention that he is due.

Okay so a first attempt at creating a servant and it's a joke character. Can't get the spoilers to work properly. Also I am a pretty bad writer so the Lore feels a bit disjointed. Can't make up names worth a damn either.

Anyways Ao Guang is totally a Shinji-face in his base, freshly summoned state. His Monstrous Strength fully evolved form looks like Dark Souls 3's Dragon Form for the player character except in fancy gold and jade robes. Majestic I know. His dragon totemic form is a 25 meters long Eastern Dragon with a noticeable chunk missing from his tail. Both draconic forms sport white scales with gold scutes.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; March 7th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Snip
    I missed the original message but you'll have to go to Help & Support as the rest of us have no way of actually being able to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, someone already did that for ya. Nevermind

@Ao Guang
    pretty cool. I'm not entirely sure he'd be a servant, though.

Black Glass Zombie Ramesses Obsidian Pharaoh's Avatar
    I never really comment in this thread, and this might sound a little antagonistic despite no intention of the sort on my part, but this just really bugged me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Sayf-Harba Min Alshshams
    Grand Pillar of Skylight
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Taghayar Fizyayiy
    Your Power Will Become Mine
    This is "La Grace Fille Noel"-level of linguistic accuracy. If you don't understand the rudiments of the language you're attempting to translate to then Google Translate is not your friend.

Other than the above, I actually did like both sheets. And the FCs as well. I don't think either one really qualifies for their class, though.
    Last edited by Obsidian Pharaoh; March 7th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Pharaoh View Post
    I never really comment in this thread, and this might sound a little antagonistic despite no intention of the sort on my part, but this just really bugged me:This is "La Grace Fille Noel"-level of linguistic accuracy. If you don't understand the rudiments of the language you're attempting to translate to then Google Translate is not your friend.
    It's fine, no need to worry about being antagonistic. Foreign language was never my strong suit. In those cases, they're based on clearly misremembered phrases I heard off my (former) boss who happened to be telling me about a holiday she took to Egypt. Clearly my memory is worse than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Pharaoh View Post
    Other than the above, I actually did like both sheets. And the FCs as well. I don't think either one really qualifies for their class, though.
    Thats fair as well. I wanted to be unconventional as it would have been too easy to make them a Caster and Bad Iskander Expy too easily. Hatshepsut was a Lancer for the sole reason of the Obelisks representing spears (dumb idea, I know) but I figured if Liz could be then why not? As for Thutmose III, he's an Assassin because of the identity jumping NP alone (again it may have not been the best idea) but Lancer would be a no go as I made Hatshepsut that already and I REALLY didn't want to make him a Rider which would have been the next most suitable candidate class.

Either way, your thoughts are appreciated.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    I'm not entirely sure he'd be a servant, though.
    He totally isn't Servant material. But in the post F/GO world we can apparently summon actual Gods, Aztec Nahual Spirits, and now a DOG for whatever reason.

The only way I can see him existing is as part of a joke Singularity or something.

As for how he get's there he probably bribed someone, lied about where he's going, or straight up didn't bother to say anything about his "great plan". Also probably possessed a vessel like Ishtar and Jaguar Man. I want to say Shinji?

Since his purpose is to fail spectacularly as he flails about I actually envision him tripping the Counter Force response button, so other random people in the Singularity start getting random buffs that counters his kit. All of this culminating in Rider!Nezha 2.0 getting spontaneously summoned.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; March 7th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    and now a DOG for whatever reason.
    To fit with the horse Heroic Spirit and fill out the non-bipedal roster a bit more

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    fill out the non-bipedal roster a bit more
    And what else is non-bipedal? Eastern Dragons.

Of course Ao Guang doesn't even quite manage that for the most part.

He is Worst!Dragon for a reason.

Blog Entries
    I'm currently making a Servant, but since I'm adding more Skills to them, should I counter it with weaker parameters? Or something else entirely?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    And what else is non-bipedal? Eastern Dragons.
    Don't need it, they've got Kiyohime, who has the benefit of being a cute girl most of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I'm currently making a Servant, but since I'm adding more Skills to them, should I counter it with weaker parameters? Or something else entirely?
    Just do whatever seems to make sense. Cu had a large number of personal skills compared to the others in FSN but he's still not a pushover in parameters.

I think I rushed a bit but ok

Notes
    Almost nothing in this sheet is from actual history or legends. But since Prelati's Spellbook came from Xia Dynasty, I tried to found a good user for it that lived during that time period, and that's what I got.

Identity: Xia Jie (Chi: 夏桀)
    Title: “Vicious King”
    Alternative Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Background: Xia Jie was the last king of the Xia Dynasty. A king known as a tyrant and oppressor ruler, being the cause of why his Dynasty ended. Jie used to humiliate and torture his peasants, making games with them, just to see them lose. One day, a strange merchant arrived from the south seas, his clothes were not identified by any neighbors of China, offering the king a new power he could never imagine. Getting the attention of the king, the man taught him and his closer circle an ancient language, much older than human civilization, a language that made possible Jie to summon strange creatures of alien nature. After learning everything the merchant could offer, he killed him in cold blood, but the man only laughed before his death, for his objective was completed. Xia Jie used his new powers to cause horror and destruction, causing a divine intervention that would overthrow him.
    Strength – D
    Endurance – E
    Agility – D
    Mana – A
    Luck – D
    Noble Phantasm – EX
    Weaponry: None.
    Armor: None.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Territory Creation (C) – The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster has difficulty in manufacturing a Workshop.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (False) (B) – A false variant of Charisma. A skill for leaders that ruled by the fear, and not by the respect. May boost weaker allies and intimidate enemies. Suitable for a king of a country.
    Mental Disorder (C) – The mind has fallen ill. Caster is unable to feel compassion or sympathy.

NP
    Haimoshu
    Text of the Sunken Spiraled City
    Anti-Army / EX

Currently known as the Prelati’s Spellbook, it is a grimoire that allows the user to summon aquatic demons of alien nature. When Xia Jie learned this magic, he had to learn the mysterious language and writing that is indecipherable by any modern human, but cultists of Jie’s magic kept the knowledge active, translating it into the new Chinese writing that would be created generations later. Prelati found this translation, and translated it into Italian. It possesses a higher rank than Prelati’s Spellbook since the two processes of translation removed parts of its mystery.

Haimoshu is a book that Caster always carries with him. The language on it is different from any other in the Earth, and indecipherable by any means, and Caster is only able to read it because he was taught it for many years. It allows the summoning of eldritch abominations with the use of sacrifices, and also works as a source of magical energy to Caster himself.

His most famous use was after using three thousand man as a sacrifice to summon a colossal demon (that became known as the Alcohol Lake incident). It took the entire pantheon of China to send natural disasters, and an entire army of soldiers lead by Shang Tang, protected and assisted by the gods, to defeat the abomination.

Blog Entries
    (Personally, I initially made this as a joke, but I invested way too much of my time into this, and it became a somewhat-serious post. Anyway, if you can, please leave a review and recommend ways to make this better.)

(I’m not sure this is accepted but screw it; Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only childhood-maker.)

“Are you my Master? Well then; I am Caster, and I will help you make your greatest wish real - if you have the courage and confidence to follow through, that is.”

Faceclaim

Servant Class: Caster

True Name: Walter Elias Disney, Spinner of Childhood Dreams, “Pied Piper of Hollywood” (he dislikes this title)

Place of Origin: America

Alignment: Lawful Good

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: Assassin

Armaments: Simple 18 x 24 sketchbook, a pencil and three different pens (Noble Phantasm being the pens)

Catalyst: One of Disney’s old sketches

Dislikes: Low Standards, Condescending attitudes, Himself, Erratic facial hair

Talents: Animation, Story-telling, Inspiring others

Natural Enemy: Cigarettes

Parameters:

Strength - E
    Endurance - E
    Agility - E
    Mana - A+ (not actual magecraft, but merely stems from the his Noble Phantasms)
    Luck - C
    N. Phantasm - C (A when used together)

Background

Walter Elias Disney was a man of many things; he was an animator, film producer, voice actor, but most importantly an entrepreneur who pioneered and reshaped the culture behind a business once-thought foolish. Being the man behind works like Fantasia and Bambi, Walter was a man who made animation for what it is today.

Born in 1901, Walter started out as an average boy in Chicago, Illinois; who merely developed an interest in drawing. Eventually, this interest developed into a blossoming skill in the Arts. Although his grades were poor, and helped delivering newspapers in difficult environments; Walter was still a hardworking person. Before long, Walter graduated from high school and became a freelance illustrator/advertiser.

Although he had a shaky start as a rookie illustrator, a simple sketch of a mouse changed his fortune after his hopes were seemingly dashed. From there, Walter expanded his business and went on to make more animations. There were initially some doubts about Walter’s success in animation, but eventually the massive success and profits wiped the detractors away. Even though Walter and his studio had various ups and downs, he managed to pull through all of them through intuition and sheer will.

Not only did Walter work on animation, he expanded to the field of television and developing Disneyland. One of his biggest accomplishments, Walter wished to create an attraction where both kids and adults will enjoy themselves. After a year of development, the Magic Kingdom was created. After this, Walter continued to expand his business of dreams. He even considered pursuing “Project X,” or Disneyworld.

However, his life’s work was cut short when he died of lung cancer in 1966. During his life, Walter won a total of 22 Oscars, an Emmy and among others. And by the time of his death, Walter has left his mark in around 147 film works.

Personal Traits

In the eyes of others, Walter is probably one of the most caring people they’ve ever set eyes upon.

The man is not only willing to listen to everyone’s plight, and is able to make those individuals feel legitimately better with his words. A pleasant man to talk to, Walter holds a very optimistic view on life; in fact, just with a few words, he can alleviate a tense situation. Walter is also humble, and would most likely point out other’s accomplishments and how much more important it was than a “near-useless Caster such as I.”

However, behind the supportive front is a painfully shy man with some serious self-esteem issues. A diffident individual, Walter is unlikely to tell anyone of his personal problems unless they either interrogate him or know him well enough. While Walter tends to build others’ spirits up, he in turn brings his own down. It’s even evident in his conversations, where he would constantly belittle himself; believing there are other Heroes more worthy than him.

Walter is rather aware of the harsh reality, even when he seemed optimistic. He knows no one can escape from it, but realizes if one can become rather jaded and be unappreciative of life’s joys if that happens. As a result, Walter tries to keep everyone away from that path.

He would also be willing to help others with any problems if the need arises, even if would risk activating his Weak Constitution Skill. Problem is that he does this so often that it even leaves Hans wondering if “that self-loathing idealist is trying to kill himself.”

While Walter is easy to forgive, there is one thing that he can’t let go; people disregarding his works as “Silly Cartoons.” Those “Silly Cartoons” were his life’s work, and he tends to get fairly irritated when it happens.

Despite his personality, Walter is a driven man with high standards imposed on his allies; if it were his Master that possessed a poor work ethic, Walter would scold them before stating that if others can do much better than them, then they can too.

Walter is doesn’t really have a wish for the Grail, he believed he lived life well enough even when he suddenly died. But if he were to win the Grail, he would wish “a happy ending” for his Master; hoping that they can find some semblance of happiness in harsh reality.

(Walter loves butt jokes. He’s aware it seems immature, but he can’t help it.)

(As he ascends in F/GO, he will progressively get younger; at Stage 1, he’s in his later years, Stage 2 is during his early days as an illustrator, and Stage 3 is his teenage years, nearing his graduation.)

(Reacts… poorly to doujins and related works. NOOOOOOOOOOO-”)

Craft Essences/Reactions

Looking Back to the Past, and Towards the Future

The two of you have been here for hours now.

At his side were stacks upon stacks of DVDs, with one pile for the ones finished watching, and the other yet to be seen.
    At this point, you’ve lost count of the numbers watched already.

In his hands was a cup of chili, half-eaten for he was too busy enjoying the big screen.
    You expected some sharp criticism or embarrassment, but this was unexpected.
    Sure, there were some winces, but the looks in his eyes are mostly of wonder, admiration and… are those tears?

With his eyes glued to the screen, he often spoke of how it brings back memories, and how far they’ve made progress.
    He was glad that they’ve kept moving forward.

“I’ve always looked back to how that one simple sketch led me to this sort of predicament.
    I really can’t get to the bottom of it… snrk.”

“It all started with a mouse, indeed.”

---

Reactions to other Servants:

Hans Christian Anderson: “The man is definitely a little rough around the edges, but I’ve fared against worse; there’s really no one that I know that would surpass Trave-what did he call my work?”

Nursery Rhyme: She reminds Walter of his daughters when they're in their younger days. As a result, he tends to treat her as such. Although she does tend to be rather creepy at times…

Merlin: Somewhat disappointed that he didn’t get his appearance and personality right in the film, but hey, what can you do? The mage is rather… inappropriate for youths anyway.
    I probably messed up on Arthur too, but hopefully nothing as bad as misgendering him… right?”

The Shinjuku Avenger (Enemy): “Oh dear; while I’m estatic to see the real versions of these two, I’m rather terrified with the prospect of dealing with them. However, we mustn’t let them stop us now, so let’s go…!”

Skills

Class Skills:

Item Construction - C+ - A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Although Walter has no experience or skill in magecraft, by applying both his Worldweaver’s Quill and The Magic Kingdom, And from them, he is able to reproduce various items from his works. (More in-depth explanation in NP section) If he uses this Skill within his “Studio,” then the skill receives a positive bonus.

Territory Creation - C - A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    It grants Walter the ability to produce a “Studio,” where he is able to create more powerful items and even a character with his Worldweaver’s Quill and The Magic Kingdom.

Personal Skills:

High-Speed Incantation - D - The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed.
    Rather than spell recitation, this Skill mainly focuses on Walter’s drawing speed. This Skill gives a decent advantage in his drawing speed, thus is able to finish a detailed sketch within a minute. Because of his increased confidence and certainty when drawing, Walter gains a positive bonus.
    “It has certainly been a while since I’ve picked up a pen to sketch. But worry not, I have hardly lost my touch!”

Inspirer’s Encouragement - B - A alternate version of Self-Suggestion, where the Skill’s user can effectively give positive words of support or suggestions to others with fluid ease. With this, not only the receiver of the encouragement will be in high spirits, they’re given a bonus on whatever they’re struggling against. It must be performed with the best intentions in order to count as an ‘Encouragement.’
    However, because of Walter’s lack of self-confidence and self-depreciative nature, the Skill is of a lower rank.

Weak Constitution - B - A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit.
    Even after becoming a Servant, Walter is still plagued by the symptoms of lung caner . Although he doesn’t exactly it, he still suffers from bloody coughing fits, fatigue, chest pain or even the occasional breathless wheezing. While the chances of this occurring are below average, stressing himself or the overuse of his Noble Phantasms can gradually increase the risk.

Noble Phantasms

Worldweaver’s Pen - One that IS Mightier than a Sword - D (A when used on The Magic Kingdom) - Support -

Representing the pens that led to the milestones within Walter’s life; one that sketched the Mouse that became one of the world’s biggest cultural icons, another for drawing out the plans for a world-renown theme park, and one for scripting out numerous reimagining of classical tales.

With theses three pens, Walter is able recreate any of the items and characters that was debuted in his life. From Peter Pan’s Fairy Dust to the poisoned apple from Snow White, Walter can create anything. However, Walter can only create items in normal terms, and advanced items like Caliburn from The Sword in the Stone or characters are to be crafted only in the Studio or The Magic Kingdom. Note that the NP also requires paper for it to work.

However, there are limits to this NP; one being that Walter is only allowed to recreate anything that was already created when he was alive. Meaning he can’t create anything past 1966. Another is that there’s a limited amount of ink within the pens and how much is used for each creation. If it were an item, then it would take up one whole page worth of ink, and then if it were a character, then it would use triple the amount. If the ink in all three pens run out, the NP would be temporarily sealed until large amounts of mana is used to refill the pens.

As Walter uses any of his NP, the risk of his Weak Constitution Skill would heighten. Should it activate, his “focus” is disrupted, preventing him from using his NP until he is healed/recovered.

The Magic Kingdom - Gateway to Your Childhood Dreams - B (A when used with Worldweaver’s Pen) - Support(?) -

Formed by the world’s collective of childlike dreams and wishes of children and adults alike, this Noble Phantasm takes form as a Reality Marble of Walter’s greatest accomplishment: Disneyland. Not only is it built by the wonders of imagination; this is the representation of Walter’s ideal of using his works and business to tap into the inner happiness of everyone; kids and adults alike.

Within this Reality Marble, Walter’s use of the Worldweaver’s Pen is expanded; not only can he create characters and advanced items, but also can create items and characters from works beyond his death that bear the “Disney” name. Also, Walter is able to fulfill one “childhood wish” within the Marble. However, the wish will only lasts until midnight, and can be used once per activation.

Additionally, everyone caught within the Reality Marble will transform into younger versions of themselves, Walter included; essentially, this NP creates Lily versions of everyone. Because the place runs on the innocent wonders of all, all Lilified Servants receive a bonus to all parameters. However, their younger minds would be drawn to these youthful wonders, thus the Lilified Servants would have a weakened focus.

The problem is, since everyone has been transformed into a Lily, it meant that everyone gains the bonus, even the enemies. Additionally, no one can die within the Reality Marble, and can only get knocked unconscious at worst. Unfortunately, the NP will crumble in four ways; either the entire place gets destroyed beyond repair, Walter gets hit with Weak Constitution, the lamp in the apartment above the fire station is extinguished, or one of the inhabitants begins to wholeheartedly reject the concept behind the Reality Marble. And if the NP is forcibly destroyed or the lamp has extinguished, then Walter will be unable to use the NP for the rest of the Grail War.
    Last edited by SleepMode; April 29th, 2017 at 12:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    >No specialized Mickey Mouse NP

Seriously tho, I remember he was known as an arrogant person irl.

I wonder how your and real life Walt Disney react to Kingdom Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Different aspects. That'd be Walt Disney Assassin, who uses the NP of Copyright.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Well, you're not wrong; one does need a bit of arrogance to run a business like Disney Studios.

If Caster!Disney were to discover KH, he's surprisingly okay with it, since it's nothing like
    doujins... In fact, he's surprised that the series try's its hardest to stay faithful to each worlds' plotline. (aside from the heartless and keyblades, that is.)

(Although, he's rather confused with the overall plot...)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Different aspects. That'd be Walt Disney Assassin, who uses the NP of Copyright.
    Ha! That's actually pretty good! Assassin!Disney would be willing to commit necessary evils than Caster!Disney. And Copyright NP sounds pretty interesting too.