Page 14 of 782 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Words fail me.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, you bastard. Don't make me design something even worse than that.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Servant Superman sneezes. Grail war ends.

Servant: Chuck Norris
    Class Chuck Norris (It's okay to reveal his name because Chuck Norris has no weaknesses)
    Alignment:Lawful Good

Stats:
    STR: EX
    AGI: EX
    End:EX
    Luck: EX
    MGI: EX
    NP: EX

Personal Skills
    Everything: EX
    Has every personal skill at EX level

Noble Phantasms:

Roundhouse Kick: EX
    Anti-Everything
    Chuck Norris' legendary roundhouse kick, kills ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING instantly: Servants, Types, Deities, ANYTHING!!!

Mmh, not trollish enough.

Needs more EX+++++++s, and a list of every personal skill and why he has EX(+++) in them.

Pre-Crisis Superman certainly is hax.

Berserker can level buildings with each swing of his ax-sword, but Superman can crack the planet with an uncontrolled punch.

With that said, I'd adjust a few things:
    MGI: E
    =>Even Pre-Crisis Superman was always vulnerable to direct magic. If you use magic to make fire, that won't work on Superman but if you tried to set him on fire using magic, that would!

Territory Creation A: Able to make a fortress of Solitude
    =>The Fortress, while incredible in its contents, really wasn't a terribly impressive construction in so that it was just physically put together (the new-fangled grown from a crystal Fortress sucks). More to the point, it's not like Superman has a special ability particularly for building fortresses. Because of that, I would remove this "ability" and leave it as the awesome NP it is.

B.R.A.I.N.I.A.C : A++ Type Support: The Brain Interactive Construct. A formerly Rouge AI reapired by Superman that Serves as the coordinating consciousness for the fortress of Solitude.
    =>Honestly, I'd consider this to simply be a part of the Fortress kinda like GoB. Superman has some pretty game-breaking items in his fortress (the Phantom Zone Projector is one that comes to mind)

Fortress Of Solitude: Ex: Type Support Range Anti unit to AntiWorld: The relic of the Technology of one of the First Races Possesing the History And Knowledge of the Kryptonian Race, A Zoo of rare near Extinct Species and Technology Across the universe. It is Truly one of Superman's greatest tools. And powerful enough to facilatate the world domination dream of all but the most incompetent. Possesing computing power to Bitchslap the modern world this Forstress is Truly Fearsome. Its only blind-spot could be considered to be magical power and even that meet some overlap. Capable of every True magic but materialization of the Soul directly(I think)
    =>I really like this one. Since Superman's race is older than humanity altogether AND is alien to the Earth, Superman has more mystery built up than Gilgamesh can unleash AND is invulnerable to the EoMDP!

Pre-Crisis Superman could blow away a star system with a sneeze.

Blog Entries
    On a more serious/plausible note, here's something.

----------------------------------------------

Servant: God (YHWH)
    Class: Caster/Ruler/Any, depending on current desire

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - EX

Territory Creation - EX

Personal Skills:

Omnipotence - EX (has access to all possible personal and class skills at will, without any associated flaws)

Omniscience - EX

Noble Phantasm:

Genesis - Kingdom of Heaven/God's Greatest Will - EX

With a thought, God (YHWH) can bring into existence anything possible, and at the same time destroy anything. He has absolute power in every universe, due to being the de facto Creator according to most of the population of Earth.

Stats:

Strength - EX
    Agility - EX
    Mana - EX
    Endurance - EX
    Luck - EX

------------------------------

... and there you have it.

Also, IIRC, Chuck Norris or Superman as Heroic Spirits would be annihilated by all but the weakest of canon Servants - they're really, really, really young, and even their powers are pretty tame compared to some myths.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    On a more serious/plausible note
    Servant: God
    and
    Superman
    powers are pretty tame
    I feel like I just got trolled. :x
    Last edited by Mcjon01; August 21st, 2011 at 11:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Tame, compared to mythical heroes and God.

Blog Entries
    I'll give you that Superman is less powerful than God. Sometimes.

I'm not seeing how the ability to sneeze planets into pieces being tame but there you have it folks.

Blog Entries
    Superman is about 80 years old, and has a good-sized fanbase. God is 4000+ years old, and has roughly 3.71 billion followers (Christians+Muslims+Jews) who believe absolutely in his existence. Do the math. :P

Superman is about 80 years old, and has a good-sized fanbase. God is 4000+ years old, and has roughly 3.71 billion followers (Christians+Muslims+Jews) who believe absolutely in his existence. Do the math. :P
    I'm referring to "compared to mythical heroes". It's kinda obvious that Superman is somewhat below God lol.

Blog Entries
    And then he's (impossibly) summoned as a Servant in Japan, and ends up as a decrepit, powerless old man. Because as Shiki so succinctly put it: "Chris-chan? Who's that?".

deadfish
    But can your Servant beat the Beyonder?

If the Servant's power includes Ret-Con then yes.

Blog Entries
    Beyonder went from omnipotent to half a cosmic cube to, like, some kind of double-mutant or something, right? Molecule Man is a better standard for broken villains.

Wasn't Molecule Man supposed to be the other half of the cosmic cube?

Blog Entries
    Yes? But there's been so many retcons with these guys I tend to lose track of reality when I try to think about it. I don't even know where I am right now.