Page 602 of 858 FirstFirst ... 102502552592597600601602603604607612652702 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lambda-Nu i fear you must make your list compplete new and search your servant profiles for it search Roydgoldens compilations better advice in this direction i sadly cant gve you..
    besides how do you find my Bhima profile ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. Could anyone please tell me how in God's name I'm supposed to get that link to work properly?
    Just highlight the post number at the top-right corner of the post you want to link to, click "copy shortcut" and then paste that around whatever link you want to make.

If you did that and are still having trouble, then I'm honestly not sure what's going on.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ivan IV: Not that much different from Lostbelt Ivan, but at the same time, still different enough that he can be considered separate. His Chornyy Oprichnik Noble Phantasm isn't that much different from Lostbelt Ivan's, but Burya - Svyatoy Prikhod is a nice alternative to Zveri - Krestnyy Khod.
    Thanks for the feedbacks, Lambda. About Chornyy Oprichnik, the point was making it very similar to the canon version because it's apparently the official NP Ivan would have outside the Lostbelt, although there are some clear differences.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga: I’ve already voiced my opinion a few posts ago.

Royd: Thanks. I’ll work on it later.

King of Padoru: I did not know that. Thanks for the info.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Smh, no one has turned Himiko into a trap.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well once you said it, it probably coming soon in a week or 2

Thank you for the shining review of my Barnum and Unnamed Princess sheets Lambda. Barnum is probably my favorite sheet I've made so far. Also, you should find a way to see The Greatest Showman, it's fantastic.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone feel... Odd that Lambda-Nu referred 'Elizabeth's singing voice as torture' as 'hilarious?

Still, thanks for the ego-inflating review, Nu!

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Cool

Jason wu made this, I just can't stand this nod being here though!
    Minato Arisato
    Japanese name: 主人公
    Also known as:Leader Tatsuya (Hermit S-Link)
    Minato Arisato
    Makoto Yuki
    Sakuya Shiomi
    The Blue-Haired Boy
    Boy with Earphones
    Wildcard
    Messiah
    Savior
    Human Death
    Spirit: Minato
    Character type: Servant
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Strength: D-(C+) in bounded fields
    Mana: A+
    Endurance: EX
    Luck: A+
    Stats can be altered with spells, weapons and personas equipped.
    Class: Saver
    Possible classes: Ruler, Saber, Caster, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Berserker
    Birthday: Unknown, 1992
    Height: 170 cm (5'7")
    Weight: Unknown
    Blood type: O
    Place of origin: Japan (Future)
    Likes: Bonds, Power, Life and death, eating, sleep, music , Humanity
    Dislikes: Liars. Disloyalty
    Natural enemies: None
    Image color: Blue, silver, black
    Talents: Everything
    Class Skills:
    Charisma B:
    A rare and natural talent capable of rallying troops to battle and increase hopes and morale.At B the person has enough charisma to lead a country
    Counter Hero: B: At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent's parameters by two ranks. It's weaker against anti-heroes, reducing their parameters by one rank.
    Personal Skills:
    Magic resistance: A:
    grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Depends on personas equipped but all holy/light, darkness/death/curses and fire elemental attacks will automatically be nullified.
    Military Tactics: C: is the tactical knowledge used not just for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.Leading SEES into many battles and consistently earning victories, Minato gains bonuses for ending battles as quickly as possible or through a battle of attrition.
    Miracle: B(A+): A miracle that makes the impossible possible. Although it has some similarities with the skill Pioneer of the Stars, it is something essentially different. There are also differences regarding the things that it can be applied. Stacks with pioneer of the stars.
    Natural Body: C-: is the possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR is always Rank-Up. No matter how much he eats his basic body structure will remain the same.
    Pioneer of the stars: EX: is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Minato who changed the outcome of certain death from a celestial body killer such as Nyx has an absurdly high rank.
    Summoning: B: is a magecraft that evokes spiritual bodies from the past, or possibly from the future. Minato wields over a hundred personas and is the only persona user even among wildcards capable of dual summoning in life. At this rank Minato can multi-summon personas to perform higher tier combination attacks with them.
    Golden Rule: D: measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. At D Minato can make far more money than a household at a mere fraction of the time.
    Harp of Healing: C-:is a skill that gives the user the ability to exorcise and heal by playing a melody with an harp. It is analogue to the modern musical therapy. Given to Minato due to his initial and one of his ultimate persona being Orpheus. Changes to EX when Orpheus, Telos, or Picaro is equipped.
    Human Observation: B:is a technique to observe and understand people. At B Minato can understand a person within a few exchanges of dialogue.
    Protection of the Music God (True): A+: was originally a Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts Muse, that one attained by oneself by great skill in music. Makes possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    Unyielding Will:EX: Possesses resistance against physical and mental damage. Stacks with Bravery and battle continuation.
    Possession Inheritance:Unknown rank: is a unique Skill that Demi-Servants and persona-users possess. A Succeed Phantasm. One of the Skills that the possessing Heroic Spirit owns is inherited and sublimated in a self-taught manner.
    Battle Continuation: A+: is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. It is one of the powers of a vampire. Can continue fighting even with wounds that place them on the verge of death. An ability representing the strong will to stay alive on the battlefield. Born from constant battles and Dark Hour exposure since 6.
    Bravery: EX: is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement. At this stage it gives a bonus to all physical melee damage. Can be used with personas to enhance their attacks further.
    Combination: C: is a Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person (SEES).
    Divinity: B+: is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Messiahs are considered semi-divine beings and upon his ascension becoming a savior, Minatos divinity can be considered on par with Jesus of Nazareth and along with the misconception of him gaining powers from the Greek god of death Thanatos (In actuality just got his enhanced persona abilities from a shadow or artificial vessel of death) And mistaken for one of the many humans who inherited the essence of Abel due to their resemblance. That could be true but was never confirmed.
    Multi-summon: B: is a rare personal skill possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from other distinct classes. It is not limited to the the extra classes, cavalry classes, and "modern classes" like Gunner unlike the more common Double-summon. At this stage Minato has access to the saber and caster class skills and can switch those 2 classes around to have better compatibility to enemies.
    Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig: EX: renders protection to one who has reached "the Truth of the World" or "the Answer of Humanity" that marks the Servant as a "Protector of the World." Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's HP. This skill also shuts out probability of Mental Interference by 100%. Minato became a savior after saving humanity and all of life on earth after becoming the seal thus becoming the protector of the world and humanity simultaneously.
    Noble Phantasms:
    Evoker: The imitation gun that reaches one's self
    Type: Anti-unit (Self)
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum number of target: 5
    Rank:E -:A tool used by SEES To help summon unique soul constructs called personas. It can also be used to shoot elemental low tier spells due to the plume of dusk as the basis of construction. It is similar to a magus mystic code in that regard. The first time used would make the opponents think he'll commit suicide but loses effect more times used after first firing.
    Compendium: The Tome of one's soul.
    Type: Anti-unit (Self)
    Range:?
    Maximum number of targets: 1
    A storage device of knowledge and personas. Its rank is unknown due to its rank depends on the user. Usually only given to the denizens of the velvet room but was inherited after Elizabeth replaced him as the seal. Each page in the tome contains space and time distortions almost like a separate reality.
    Internal Armory: The hero's resourcefulness
    Type: Anti-unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum amount of targets: Unknown
    Similar to the Gate of Babylon but is unable to shoot out items. The drawbacks is the rate of drawing items is outclassed by Gate of Babylon and its high rank is due to items contained within like Divine Constructs, Noble Phantasms, And items like Omnipotent orb. Despite it being a Noble Phantasm it is nothing more than a glorified container like a storage bin or wallet.
    Persona: The Mask of your true self
    Type:Anti-unit/army/world
    Range: N/A
    Maximum amount of targets: Amount of Legends that have ever existed
    The Heaven's Feel. The 3rd true magic that allows the materialization of the soul and the primary power used in Minato's life. It summons fragments of his soul in the form of monstrous/phantasmal beasts, gods, demons and other heroic spirits. The stronger the persona, the more cost in prana. The act of summoning takes the same amount but prolonged use will wear down the summoner's mental and physical health. The use of the Evoker and gaining the compendium has cut down the initial summoning significantly.Dark Hour: The ritual of demise
    Type:Anti-Humanity/Life
    Range: World
    Maximum amount of targets: infinite
    While similar to a bounded fields and Reality Marbles but instead of switching the self and the world or building an area on top of the current world, this falls more in line of rewriting the world with an alien world for an hour during midnight. The sky turns green and water becomes blood, becoming a twisted and distorted reality. Even time, space and fate cannot operate under the same rules as it does. It also saps the magical and physical energy of the ones trapped inside while Minato gains the stolen energy for himself. It makes the world more hospitable for Demons and those residing in the reverse side of the world and can be summoned at a cost.
    Nihil Weapon: The Void of creation
    Type:Anti-unit
    Range: 1-2
    Maximum amount of targets: 1
    A weapon that is essentially a blank slate that can be filled with the history of the personas and turns into their weapon of choice in life. Even a persona that didn't use a weapon can be turned into power for the blade causing it to rival other noble phantasms.Universe: The power of ultimate beginnings and ends
    Type: ?
    Range: Everthing
    Maximum amount of targets: ?
    The absolute power Minato gained at the end of his journey that can be considered even above fate and miracles. The Universe has no limitations and can stalemate the system of death and create an artificial space for SEES to stand on. It reacts to the desire of the wielder, it is said the end of everything can occur if the wielder wished to do so.
    Aegis: The protection of the heartless armed angel
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 20
    Maximum amount of targets: 10
    Aegis is a shield that protects the gods such as Zeus and Athena. This shield bears the same name as the mechanical maiden sworn to protect him and draws power from their mutual bond and desires (Protection of loved ones) It symbolizes the status of messiahs being divine beings and the nature of the shield to protect the divine. It blocks any attack as long as the desire to protect and defend is present in the wielder. It also cost less to use if the wielder has even a sliver of divinity in them.
    Lucifer's Blade: The Demonic-Sacred sword of absolute duality
    Type:Anti-Army/Divinity
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum amount of targets: 1000
    The divine construct enhanced by science and magic made from the jewels of a fallen angel. It can store prana and can use it for the activation cost instead of using the prana of the wielder directly. The beams of prana can be controlled in how powerful it would be and can also split into smaller beams to hit multiple targets. It grows in power for every holy/demonic weapon in the vicinity (Including the swords in the Internal Armory) Increases all parameters by 1 rank.
    Fusion Spell: Interwoven spells of multiple mythologies (Not a Noble phantasm but is on par with one)
    Range: 1-60
    Type: Anti-team
    Maximum amount of targets: 1-50
    The fusion spell is the combination of personas to create a unique spell that can't be done with a singular persona. Ranges from support to utter annihilation of the opponents very existence.
    Last edited by Humanitysrebirth; June 9th, 2018 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Didn't come out right.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    what the

I suppose you posted it in the wrong thread. This thread is for sheets that are based on real myth and history. This one looks as fictious as my writing skills, so it should probably go to the Modern Fiction thread instead.

Also, HOW MANY BLOODY SKILLS DO YOU WANT TO JAM IN THAT SHEET? I see that you're a new poster here, but there are some 'guidelines' on how a sheet should be, one of them being 'don't jam a firetruck load of skills on someone'. 4 is the most, and that is usually reserved to famous people and/or the Rider-class (because that's their whole gimmick).

---

also, welcome to BL.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; June 9th, 2018 at 02:42 AM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    By the way Enter key exists.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Artoria Alter Lily: This is a truly impressive Servant you have here. One thing I love with fiction is when people base a story around a possible alternate outcome of an event. It's why I'm pretty interested in the Lostbelts, possible human histories that are considered improper outcomes. A fairly solid "if" Artoria. One of the upcoming Lostbelts seems to take place in Arthurian Britain and, while there are quite a few possibilities that could arise from this, I'm hoping that something like this is involved in that Lostbelt.

Thank you, I did a lot of work to make Alter Lily, and I wasn't a hundred percent sure if it would be good or not.

Blog Entries
    Could the anthropic personification of Entropy be a Beast?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Could the anthropic personification of Entropy be a Beast?
    Hmm... personally I'd say "No" unless you can think of some way to spin Entropy as one of the "Evils of Man".
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm... personally I'd say "No" unless you can think of some way to spin Entropy as one of the "Evils of Man".
    Yeah, on second thought it doesn't really work. I could easily tie Entropy to the human evil of "Despair/Nihilism" or "Resignation", but either way Entropy doesn't love or hate humans but is just indifferent to them, so at a basic level it lacks qualification to be a Beast. I think I'll make him/it a Foreigner instead, since something that existed before the universe as we know it and will exist after is easily otherworldly enough to qualify IMO.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 9th, 2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot something important

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Saber
    Identity:
    Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Alter)
    Also known as: Nero Alter, the Emperor of Black Roses, the Whore of Babylon
    Height: 150 cm
    Weight: 42 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Rome
    Armament: Sword
    Dislikes: Downfall, rebellion, the Senate
    Talents: Genius
    Natural enemy: Agrippina, Seneca

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    NP: B+

Background
    The original Nero Claudius had a bitter-sweet ending. Having been abandoned by the masses that were supposed to love her, Nero lost her position as an emperor due to the second revolt of Vindex in Gaul, which was supported by the Senate, who accused her of traitor for mishandling the rebellion. Forced to abandon Rome, Nero killed herself at the city’s outskirts, but couldn’t truly die. Each morning, she opened her eyes, thinking she had heard the voices of the citizens calling her and asking her to come back. It was only after three days, when a soldier found her body and covered it with a cloak, that she met the eternal rest of death. But, what if she had never been found? What would have been of the charismatic emperor? She would have haunted her deathbed for all the eternity, waking up every morning for 2,000 years just to find out nobody has called her. The possibility of this happening is what has made possible the existence of this form of Nero Claudius, known as Nero Alter, but there’s a bit more than that.

It is a fact that Nero was a rather benevolent figure, beloved by the people and by other countries as well, like Persia, who called Rome “Nero’s country” after her death, but she was also called a tyrant by many, and various historical sources depict her as such. Perhaps the biggest influence was that of Christianity, the most oppressed religion during Nero’s rule, who depicted Rome as the seven-headed Beast of Babylon in the Book of Revelations. Other events, like the public execution of Nero’s mother, Agrippina, under the pretext of her being a poisoner, or the Great Fire of Rome, mistakenly attributed to her, further consolidated her fame as an evil figure.

Having learned of this defamation, the eternal ghost of Rome made it her power. Becoming the tyrant she was called, she has acquired the capability to be properly summoned as a Servant.

Personality
    This is the tyrannical side of Nero, a ruthless dictator that has lost the love for people she once held. Having been abandoned by everyone, it’s hard for her to trust anyone, not even her Master. She’ll still follow them and obey their orders, but at the moment she feels attacked or their Master stops being useful for her, she’ll kill them without hesitation. To earn her trust, one must forget their own role and let her lead the way.

Due to one of Nero’s skills, she suffers from headaches with frequency. When her head is aching, her mood becomes worse and her low tolerance decreases even more. She must be dealt with as a slave would deal with their owner, abiding by her word and satisfying any whim she could have until she gets calm. Doing things to please her without being asked to do them will make her content, specially if she’s given an aspirin to relieve the pain.

All the memories about Rome that remain in Nero Alter’s heart are bitter, what translates into her not liking to talk about it. Contrary to other Roman emperors that can be summoned as Servants, including her original self, she doesn’t follow the thoughts of Rome being still alive or everyone being Roman citizens. As a matter of fact, she considers Rome is dead, wearing a black wedding dress that she refers to as a widow dress to symbolize the mourning of the city she once loved. In the rare ocassions in which she speaks of Rome and her life, her speech suddenly turns exaggeratedly dramatic, recounting the tragedy of her life and her motivations as if she was performing the role of a villain at a theater play.

Although Alters are supposed to be polar opposites of a Servant, traits from the original can still be seen in their personalities. Nero isn’t an exception. Her choice of clothing implies that she still loves Rome, even if it’s just enough to mourn its death. At the beginning, she’ll show reticence to be praised, but she’ll slowly want to receive more praises. There may be even times in which she rewards her Master with a short performance just to be lauded.

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance C
    Grants protection against any spell with a chant of three verses or shorter. High-Thaumaturgy, Greater Rituals, or magecraft on the same level can’t be defended against.

Riding B

Nero Claudius is renowned for being an expert charioteer whose ability rivaled that of the god Helios. Such was her talent that she was once declared winner of a race she couldn’t finish because everyone agreed that she’d have won had she been able to continue racing.
    At B rank, only Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can’t be handled, as well as the dragon kin.

Personal skills
    Migraine B+
    A curse inherited from the birthplace of one’s previous life. Suffering from chronic headaches, the success rate of mental skills becomes lower, but it becomes harder to execute talents like fine arts properly. Using a silver cup to drink, Agrippina had poisoned Nero since she was a child. As Agrippina was the only one that knew how to make an antidote, her death made it impossible for Nero to be cured. As an Alter, her emotional state has made her more prone to be affected by this condition.

Imperial Privilege A

A skill reserved to emperors that lets the user manifest temporarily a series of skills that they would normally be incapable to demonstrate through means of sheer insistence. Being an emperor equals being a god. Whatever the emperor says it’s unarguably true. At a high rank, equal or higher than A, this skill allows even to borrow/remove bodily burdens like Divinity.
    Nero Claudius is a talented genius, skilled at so many things she can proudly say “I can do anything!”. Her relevant skills are swordsmanship, Riding, fine arts, Charisma, Military Tactics and so on, which she’d quickly forget due to her migraines and short attention span. As an Alter, her more accentuated headaches and her having to suppress her emotions have weakened her retention capability, effectively reducing the effects of this skill.

Persecutor of the Faith A
    A unique skill granted to Nero only in this form. Known for oppressing all religious forces, Christians were the most affected, with the scene of innocent believers being thrown into the arena so they were eaten by lions being one of the most iconic examples of this persecution. Her name (written NRVNQSR or NRVQSR depending on if we use the Greek or Roman version) transcribes as a series of numbers that sum either 666 or 616. Experts on the matter theorize that the usage of these numbers to refer to the Antichrist were actually a code to omit the name of Nero.
    The effects of this skill grant an increase in damage dealt to those who devote themselves to God, but as a side effect, Nero receives the Demonic trait, which means she receives more damage from attacks with holy attributes.

Noble Phantasm
    Meretrix Mater Conflagratio
    Scorching mother of nefariousness

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-City
    Description:
    “Behold my disgrace. Hear the roaring screams! Fall on your knees and cry! My crimson destruction! Meretrix Mater Conflagratio!”

The Great Fire of Rome, a catastrophic event that occurred in the summer of the year 64 AD and that affected 10 of the 14 districts in which Rome was divided, reducing 3 of them to nothing. It took six days for the fire to be brought under control, and despite its size, the victims were kept under minimum thanks to Nero’s quick reaction. She quickly returned from Antium, paying the funds for the travel with her own money, and directly helped to rescue the people. She opened the gates of her palaces to give shelter and food to the victims, and took several measures to earn money for the reconstruction labors, such as the first devaluation of currency ever in the history of the Roman empire, reducing the percentage of silver and gold used to make coins. The rebuilt homes were made with bricks and more prepared to resist against fire. This disaster was a hard blow for Nero’s Rome, but the emperor managed to stand and make the city stand again. Even so…

The damage was far too great for having been an accident. A culprit had to be found. But who was the perpetrator of such a calamity? Soon, many fingers pointed towards the emperor herself. Even after having been so dedicated to help hundreds of anonymous people, letting them enter her house and sharing her food and her rooms with them, there where those who said “It was the emperor. She is the responsible of our suffering”. From among the texts that talk about the Great Fire that have survived until our days, only the one written by Tacitus refrains to blame Nero, while the others mock her and go as far as sating that the emperor ordered setting the city on fire out of jealousy for the Troy of king Priam, and that she played the lyre while singing “The sack of Illium” as she watched the destruction from her palace. The construction of the Aestus Estus Domus Aurea over an area razed by the fire affected her popularity severely.

In order to avert the rumors that unfairly accused her, Nero used the Christian community as a scapegoat. Furthermore, not only she made them responsible of the fire, but also announced that the rumors of her having caused the fire were fake, and that the Christians spread them to harm her status. The oppression against religious forces started at that very moment. As a show of their indignation with this injustice, the Book of Revelations was written, and Nero became a synonym for Satan.

By usage of this Noble Phantasm, Nero Alter’s magical energy erupts like a volcano and engulfs her sword with massive amounts of flames. Swinging the blade with all her might, the fire takes the form of the Beast of Babylon, a colossal seven-headed, ten-horned creature with a crown on each horn, the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the heads of a lion. The bestial blaze races forwards, incinerating everything on its wake. The anti-religious nature of Nero Alter, summed to the oppression towards the Christians after the fire, make the attack be greatly dangerous for Servants of holy nature. This Noble Phantasm’s destructive power, proper of its category, is such that releasing it at its maximum output has the potential to destroy great part of a city like 1st century AD Rome. However, the magical energy required to perform such an attack is enormous, and not even a first-rate magus would be able to provide such amounts of mana without straining their body greatly.

Relations
    Nero Claudius: “Why do you smile?! Why do you try to cover your pain?! Nobody recognizes your name as that of a good person! You aren’t loved by anyone! So why?! Why are you still this Nero?!”

Nero Claudius (Bride): “A wedding dress? Who would love a tyrant like ‘me’? Don’t you remember what happened with Octavia?!”

Romulus: "Divine Father Even knowing what I am in this state, you still share your love with me I…"

Caligula: “For your niece to share a similar fate as yours… Even as a Berserker, you understand my pain…”

Agrippina: “Mother… Because I killed you, I… But hadn’t I done it, I would…! Ugh… My head…!”

Boudica: “I guess your opinion about me hasn’t changed while I am in this form, queen of the Iceni. In your eyes, I’ve always been like this.”

Hakuno Kishinami: "You understand me… You know my true colors even so long after my death"
    Missed opportunity to do an Innocent Monster Whore of Babylon Rider? Probably, but I felt it was wank. With the options I had for the NP, and seeing I decided to keep Nero as a Saber, beast-shaped flame beamu felt like the best thing to do. By the way, she'd still have the Domus Aurea, but everybody knows what it does, so I didn't bother adding it in the sheet.
    PS: Thanks to Shiki-pon for proposing some options for the NP.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 9th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nero Alter: Wow, this is almost the exact idea I had for a Nero Alter sheet, complete with making her a Saber and a Great Fire of Rome NP. Needless to say, I love it. Personally, I would've given her a more flamboyant villain personality as Alter, with the logic that her self-hatred is making her act like what she imagines a proper villain would be, but your more resigned and bitter take on her works great too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ohhhhh. That explains the fire and/or hellbeast bit.

Cool to see this side of Nero too, given that the most negative bits of her reputation have mostly been skimmed over/ignored.

Edit: I have to agree with Royd on the pomposity bit, though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. Glad you liked her (and sorry for the NTR, Royd ). Honestly, I'd never have thought of making this sheet under normal conditions (I'm not precisely the greatest fan of Umu), but I stumbled upon the FC and thought it was very cool for a sheet. Perhaps if Nero wasn't an official Servant, I'd have made a similar sheet for him.

About her personality, I felt that making her not be pompous would increase the contrast between her and normal Nero.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, have you noticed that the NP's chant is an edgy version of the one for Aestus Estus Domus Aurea/FGO Laus Saint Claudius?