Page 623 of 858 FirstFirst ... 123523573613618621622623624625628633673723 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though you've probably already decided what you're going to do with the Khan, I feel like I should note that he sorta qualifies as Foreigner.
    There's some obscure Outer God called Aiueb Gnshal or something that Temujin apparently made contact with, seeking power.
    Just a thought.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Or Aiueb Gnshal posing as Burkhan Khaldun for that twist.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Though you've probably already decided what you're going to do with the Khan, I feel like I should note that he sorta qualifies as Foreigner.
    There's some obscure Outer God called Aiueb Gnshal or something that Temujin apparently made contact with, seeking power.
    Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Or Aiueb Gnshal posing as Burkhan Khaldun for that twist.
    Oh, now that's a neat idea. Didn't know about that connection at all. I think he definitely qualifies for it then, so I might mention it in his profile. For now though, I'm "riding" it out by making him the default Rider class. Originally he was Ruler but it only made sense in the context of a certain story so I'm leaving it as a possible class. The idea of making Aiueb Gnshal and Burkhan Khaldun one in the same is a great idea though.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

Blog Entries
    Lostbelts Painter Adolf Hitler

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Make her ultra relateable.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Huh, Lostbelt Hitler...

Oh no

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Lord Inti, Mama Killa, grant me your protection so that I may burn away the people who defile your lands"

Avenger
    Atahualpa

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills

Avenger (B+): A skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Atahualpa can use the generated mana as fuel for his Mana Burst skill, thus attacking him will result in blasts of fire as a counter.

Oblivion Correction (B): A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) (C+): A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Atahualpa generates more mana under sunlight due to his divine heritage.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (A): A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. The Andes mountains were a trove of gold and silver and the Inca Empire was rich in both. The vast wealth of the Mesoamerican kingdoms lead to the legend of El Dorado (though this refers to the Muisca people, rather than the Inca). Nonetheless, Atahualpa has enough gold to ensure money will never be an issue for him, though he himself is faintly puzzled by the idea.

Divinity (D): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. The Sapa Inca were descendants of the sun god Inti and were worshipped as gods in their own right. However, Atahualpa’s rank is lower than it should be due to an incident where he destroyed the temple of a god who issued a prophecy predicting disaster on him.

Mana Burst – Fire (C): The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. In this version of the skill, the expelled mana is fire-type. The Inca emperors possess this skill due to their divine heritage.

Noble Phantasm

El Dorado
    Punishment for Avarice

Anti-Unit, B: Cited as the reason for the expansion of the Spanish Empire: the desire for gold and glory in the guise of a holy war. Bearing the name of the legendary golden city and king of the Muisca, this Noble Phantasm is the legendary Ransom Room: a large chamber that Atahualpa and that was filled once with gold and twice with silver as a ransom for the emperor’s life, though strictly speaking it’s the gold that fills it, fused with a separate tale of the greedy governor of Quito who was captured by rebels and killed by having molten gold poured down his throat. Melted by the solar fire that the Sapa Inca commands, the gold and silver become a boiling tide that pours into the target’s mouth, killing by a combination of scalding, choking, and internal damage caused by steam pressure. Atahualpa uses a set of five gold flying swords from the treasure as his main armament, impaling his foe on its blades in midair before unleashing this ability. As relics from a destroyed civilization that are lost to history, melted into bullion by the Conquistadors, the treasure carries heavy Mystery.

Background
    Inca Atahualpa (1502-1533), fourteenth ruler of the Incan Empire and the last by most reckonings. One of the sons of the 12th emperor, Huayna Capac, after his father died during a smallpox epidemic, he and his older brother Huascar took control of the empire. Huascar, fearing that Atahualpa could easily overthrow him and seize power, declared war on his brother, which ultimately resulted ironically in him being dethroned and executed. In the middle of this civil war, Spanish troops under the command of Francisco Pizarro arrived in the empire, and at a treaty conference with Atahualpa, took him captive and seized control of the empire. Despite attempts to ransom his life and freedom, Atahualpa was executed via strangulation by the Spanish.

Despite being called the last emperor, the Incan state lasted for a few more years under the control of Atahualpa’s brother and nephews, before finally falling in 1572.

Lore
    An Avenger born from the hatred and misery of the peoples dispossessed by the Spanish empire, the native slaves who after their land was captured were worked to death in the silver mines. A man who despises treachery, having suffered it once from his brother and twice from his captors. Any semblance of the noble ruler is stripped away, with only a seething fury behind. Despite this, he still tries to carry himself with dignity, but this is a display that will largely provoke pity in others rather than reverence.

Atahualpa, as an individual who largely serves as a footnote in most histories, does not qualify for any other class. It’s possible to argue if he is the true Atahualpa or not, as very little of the man he was remains, as he is now more akin to a wish born from the suffering hearts of the enslaved taking the form of the man they once served and worshipped. His own wish on the grail is to be free of the hatred that festers in his heart and to return to his past state. However, should this wish be fulfilled, he will lose the qualifications for an Avenger, and as such his Saint Graph will be erased. An Atahualpa who reaches closure can never return to the Throne of Heroes, and as such his wish can never be fulfilled and his thirst for vengeance can never be quenched.

Relationships with other Servants

Christopher Columbus/Hernan Cortez/Francisco Pizarro: “I won’t kill you. Death is far too easy a fate for you."

Quetzalcoatl: “I thought you could help me, but… You’ve become like them, speaking their filthy language and participating in their pointless games. Get away from me.”

Cleopatra: “The last pharaoh, who destroyed her kingdom… Aren’t you angry? Why don’t you hate them?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I'll lend you my strength for the sake of my ideal, but if you for one moment think of yourself as my master, I'll end you myself."

Saber of the Rebellion
    :

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Nat Turner

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker

Armament: A cavalry sword.

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- E
    Luck- D
    NP- B+

Personality
    A calm, composed man who nonetheless radiates a searing intensity and conviction. Saber is highly intelligent and can easily hold his own in debate and theological discussion. He has a strong sense of justice and fiercely opposes slavery in all its forms. While willing to be ruthless for the sake of his ideals, Saber does not do so out of any enjoyment for cruelty but a grim recognition of the fact that freedom is never granted willingly by the oppressor but must be demanded with force.

Saber has nothing against white men or women in principle, but despises those who rest indolently on their privilege while letting the weak suffer. On the other hand, he is compassionate to poor and impoverished whites, believing them to be scarcely better off than blacks. As a Servant, he absolutely refuses to acknowledge his Master as an authority in any way. Being a practical man, Saber has no problem cooperating with his summoner to grant his wish, but demands to be treated as an equal partner instead of a slave and will attack his Master on the spot if they attempt to force his actions with a Command Seal.

Saber's wish on the Holy Grail is to destroy all forms of racial oppression. While he weeps with joy at the advancements in racial justice since his era (most of all the abolition of slavery), Saber recognizes that there is far more work to be done to create a world where people of different races can truly live together as equals.

Dislikes: slavery, hypocrites
    Talent: leading an uprising
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Ruffin Gray

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Saber's unyielding piety combined with the natural resistance of his Class Container has bestowed upon him a surprisingly high rank in this Skill for a modern hero.

Riding- C
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be handled at an average level of skill.

Personal Skills:

Spark Of Rebellion- B
    A Skill for those who became leaders of a rebellion. Comprises Charisma and Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit at the same rank. Having led one of the most famous slave revolts in history, Saber naturally boasts a high rank in this Skill.

Revelation- C
    The ability to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimal action. Equivalent to Instinct; a sixth sense regarding battles, but Revelation accomodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal, such as choosing the swiftest path while travelling. A deeply religious man; Saber famously claimed to hear the voice of God calling him to take up arms against slavery.

Quick-Learner- B
    The ability to learn and process information at an accelerated rate. Saber was a restless and inquisitive youth who taught himself to read and write with little education and early on devoted himself to studying the Bible. At this rank, Saber can quickly respond to changes in the flow of battle and adjust his tactics accordingly, emulating a similar rank in Eye Of The Mind (True).

Subversive Activities- C
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. At this rank, it is possible to disable roughly 40% of the enemy's forces before entering combat. Saber and his men specialized in guerilla warfare, carving a trail of devastation across Virginia before the white militia could organize and respond.

Noble Phantasms
    Adaptive Hero
    God Provides What I Need

Type: Anti-Unit

As slaves, Saber and his men initially didn't have access to firearms- the chief weapon of their era. Instead, they were forced to scrounge up whatever ordinary tools they could find from their surroundings, using them to deadly effect against their oppressors. Reflecting this, Saber can summon a virtually unlimited array of impromptu weapons like knives, hatchets, axes and farming implements that each qualify as D-ranked Noble Phantasms.

Turner Rebellion
    Star That Lights The Path To Freedom

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm representing the famous slave uprising that Saber led. In this Class, its concept has been sublimated into the cavalry sword he wields. Once its true name is invoked, greenish-blue magical power begins to gather and swirl around Saber's blade, evoking the solar eclipse he used to signal the beginning of his revolt. Saber then slashes his sword through the air, projecting the accumulated energy in the form of a massive ray of light that cuts through everything in its path. This attack is a crystallization of the hopes and prayers of all slaves who yearned for freedom, dealing greater damage against opponents with anecdotes of enslaving others.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; December 11th, 2018 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added new Skill and ranked down Subversive Tactics

Blog Entries
    Any thoughts on my Nat Turner sheet?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's alright.
    It's nice to see a somewhat obscure figure as a Servant, but it's kinda generic innit?
    The first Noble Phantasm is probably the most interesting one, while the second is just a beam super with added bonuses to oppressors. It's really not that different from the other liberators here.
    most of Brazil national heroes have the "liberator" ideal attached to them, so when you think about making a sheet about them the ideas you reached with your Nat Turner is generally the first draft you generally stop by, but if you follow through with it there's not much meat to it.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    It's alright.
    It's nice to see a somewhat obscure figure as a Servant, but it's kinda generic innit?
    The first Noble Phantasm is probably the most interesting one, while the second is just a beam super with added bonuses to oppressors. It's really not that different from the other liberators here.
    most of Brazil national heroes have the "liberator" ideal attached to them, so when you think about making a sheet about them the ideas you reached with your Nat Turner is generally the first draft you generally stop by, but if you follow through with it there's not much meat to it.
    For one thing, you know he's not a Brazilian hero right? Dude hails straight from the US of A.

I see what you mean by his second NP being generic, but it was kind of on purpose. Besides, I did try to include some flavor with the imagery of the solar eclipse he used to signify his revolt. My original idea for his second NP was using the solar eclipse as a medium to awaken the rebellious urges in others, so everyone within a certain vicinity who looks up at it would be driven to rebel against any authority figures in their life.

...Kind of like Caligula's NP, basically. It'd be largely useless in direct combat, but great for creating mass chaos and sowing dissent between Masters and Servants since even the slightest resentment would be amplified into full-blown rebelliousness. However that ended up a little too hard to explain and more fitting for a Berserker than a Saber (which I also considered as a possible Class for him, but depicting a famous black hero as a mad brute seemed like a poor choice for obvious reasons), so I went for the tried-and-true beamu approach instead. It's a little generic, but not any more so than the numerous beam-sword variations we've got in canon.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback JetKinen!

- - - Updated - - -

If I ever create a Berserker or Avenger version of Turner, I will definitely take the chance to use that NP idea (along with one based off his execution). But as is, I'm fairly satisfied with him as a whole.

Blog Entries
    No, I know he is North American. I just used the Brazilian statement to talk about other liberator sheets ideas and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah, the beam saber is the same as canon, but you won't hear me praising them that canon as mechanically interesting.
    There's just imo, no interesting catch to the servant. It's a pretty cut & dry liberator hero with a beam sword with some eclipse fluff in that beam.

Blog Entries
    No, I know he is North American. I just used the Brazilian statement to talk about other liberator sheets ideas and whatnot.
    That's what I thought. Thanks.

Also yeah, the beam saber is the same as canon, but you won't hear me praising them that canon as mechanically interesting.
    There's just imo, no interesting catch to the servant. It's a pretty cut & dry liberator hero with a beam sword with some eclipse fluff in that beam.
    I guess I agree with Spartacus that a beamu NP is good when it's not "just" a beamu but represents something important in the Servant's legend (like Hermes' Queen Victoria sheet had a beamu NP that represented the legacy of the British Empire). That's what I tried to do with Turner, though I guess he could still come off as generic compared to other "liberator" heroes (who I honestly wasn't comparing him to when writing up the sheet).

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I can't just get excited about a Beam Sword. You'd really need to sell me the fuck out of the character or give me some really wacky spin to it.
    I really dislike Beam NPs. I have written similar things to it, but generally I refuse to finish an idea if the main NP is a beam one. Of course this is very personal, but this is just my 2cents.

This is why I think Saber is like the hardest class to write because it's just so easy to just throw a beam sword and call it a day.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I can't just get excited about a Beam Sword. You'd really need to sell me the fuck out of the character or give me some really wacky spin to it.
    I really dislike Beam NPs. I have written similar things to it, but generally I refuse to finish an idea if the main NP is a beam one. Of course this is very personal, but this is just my 2cents.

This is why I think Saber is like the hardest class to write because it's just so easy to just throw a beam sword and call it a day.
    Yeah, with Saber it often ends up either beamu or just not giving them an NP related to their sword at all, which also feels off to me.

Blog Entries
    In regards to Arhats as Servants, what ranking in Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig​ should I give them? A or B?

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    In regards to Arhats as Servants, what ranking in Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig​ should I give them? A or B?
    Probably depends on the Arhat in question. Since Buddha had it at EX-rank, that leaves a fair bit of leeway in deciding the rank for "lesser" enlightened beings...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Say, SleepMode. Have you made a vanilla Ashoka sheet before? I have read your Alter one, and I wondering if you had written the normal version.

This new fgo icon trend is nice on the eyes but difficult to navigate. Not criticizing, but it didn't says who they are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Say, SleepMode. Have you made a vanilla Ashoka sheet before? I have read your Alter one, and I wondering if you had written the normal version.

This new fgo icon trend is nice on the eyes but difficult to navigate. Not criticizing, but it didn't say who they are.
    The "Alter" one is the normal one. Rather, it's Ashoka as the Tyrant Emperor rather than the Chakravartin.

Btw, fixed that naming issue. Now it should be easier to identify them. I hope.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I see. I suppose the Chakravatin version has been made so many times.

And thanks, that's definitely both aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate. Now I know I get sniped on Zenobia (I like the rousing speech NP), though the one I have is an Archer one.