Page 633 of 858 FirstFirst ... 133533583623628631632633634635638643683733 ... LastLast
Results 12,641 to 12,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ((I am aware that this is such a recent person that, in normal conditions, being a Servant would be unthinkable. But since this is not a canon-exclusive place, let's pretend she could be one.))

"To the lost souls with no one else to think of them, I will be their light—"

Class: Ruler.
    Other Classes: Caster.
    True Name: Mother Teresa.
    Height / Weight: 160cm / 51kg
    Source: Historical Fact.
    Region: India.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.

Faceclaim

Parameters:

Strength: E+
    Magic: A
    Agility: D
    Endurance: B
    Luck: A

Class Parameters:

God's Resolution: A
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance: EX
    Due to her unwavering piety, she demonstrates high Magic Resistance. However, since it is just averting the magecraft, only Ruler will be saved against a wide-range magic attack.

True Name Discernment: B
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

Personal Skills:

Discernment of the Poor: B+
    An insight to see through the opponent's character and attribute, a different type of acknowledgement than only regarding True Names. She will hardly be deceived by excuses and deceptions from words.

Divine Protection: B
    Ruler regards herself as merely an instrument of God. Her intense faith allows for incredibly feats of strength when she most needs them.

Unyielding Will: A
    Represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. "The comfort of my congregation came to tempt me. But out of love for You, God, I desire to remain and do whatever be your Holy will in my regard——"

Noble Phantasm(s):

A Beautiful Death is for People to Die Like Angels
    Deus Caritas Est

Type: Anti-Army

A sublimation of Ruler's piety and dedication towards the "poorest of the poor", this Noble Phantasm is nothing more than "the last comfort for the ones that have fallen out of grace".
    When activated, anyone inside its domains will have any sensation of pain lifted and their spirit cradled in a wave of calmness and comfort for the sake of a peaceful departure. For every person, this comfort will come in different ways— some will dream of the past or future, of an ideal world, some will feel like being embraced by a mother or a lover, some will ever feel like a deceased somebody is holding their hands, inviting them to a better place. There are as many last moments as there are people to live them. It is not a Noble Phantasm that is able to cure Servants or their Masters, but merely something that allows the afflicted by the Holy Grail War to go out with "peace in their hearts" if it comes down to it. In other words, it can only show its true effective powers for people who are on the brink of death.

Personality:

A woman whose heart is filled with nothing but "piety, humility and compassion", a soothing presence amidst the chaos, a gentle smile cast upon the unworthy. A person so devoid of ill intentions that her existence is not different that of an angel. Whenever she is not concentrating on her duties as the overseer, she'll be seen working in some way of charity somewhere—her body being nothing more than a vessel for the sake of the others' happiness. As a Ruler she has taken a vow to be impartial but somewhere in her heart she still aches to aid people somehow, especially the weak, the lost and the uncared.

Overview:

01:
    Mother Teresa was the founder of the Order of the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic congregation of women dedicated to helping the poor. Considered one of the 20th Century's greatest humanitarians, she was canonized as Saint Teresa of Calcutta in 2016.

02:
    Nun and missionary Mother Teresa, known in the Catholic church as Saint Teresa of Calcutta, devoted her life to caring for the sick and poor. Born in Macedonia to parents of Albanian-descent and having taught in India for 17 years, Mother Teresa experienced her "call within a call" in 1946. Her order established a hospice; centers for the blind, aged and disabled; and a leper colony. In 1979 she received the Nobel Peace Prize for her humanitarian work. She died in September 1997 and was beatified in October 2003. A second miracle attributed to her 12 years later allowed her canonization.
    In this holy ceremony, it was said of her: "Mother Teresa, in all aspects of her life, was a generous dispenser of divine mercy, making herself available for everyone through her welcome and defense of human life, those unborn and those abandoned and discarded. She bowed down before those who were spent, left to die on the side of the road, seeing in them their God-given dignity. She made her voice heard before the powers of this world, so that they might recognize their guilt for the crime of poverty they created."
    Mercy was the salt which gave flavor to her work, it was the light which shone in the darkness of the many who no longer had tears to shed for their suffering.

03:
    If her Saint Graph is summoned in a situation where she has no War to watch over, she'd spend her days knitting warm scarfs for every staff and Servant and Master, and also watching over the kitchen instead, so everyone will receive proper and nutritious meals. Her specialty are soups.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 30th, 2018 at 12:14 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mother Teresa: Interesting sheet, but I'm a little biased from reading sources that Teresa wasn't nearly the saint she's painted as in popular culture. To give a few examples, she never bothered to institute proper medical and hygiene standards in her hospices- despite receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in charity- and believed that poor people's suffering was actually good because it "glorified God" (bit of a contradiction with her NP granting people a "painless death"). Obviously you don't have to agree with my interpretation of her, but I think the "real" Mother Teresa's personality was quite a bit more ambiguous than just being a perfect compassionate saint.

Jeanne D'Arc used to beat up prostitutes and her own men.

So.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Mother Teresa: Interesting sheet, but I'm a little biased from reading sources that Teresa wasn't nearly the saint she's painted as in popular culture. To give a few examples, she never bothered to institute proper medical and hygiene standards in her hospices- despite receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in charity- and believed that poor people's suffering was actually good because it "glorified God" (bit of a contradiction with her NP granting people a "painless death"). Obviously you don't have to agree with my interpretation of her, but I think the "real" Mother Teresa's personality was quite a bit more ambiguous than just being a perfect compassionate saint.
    I do agree with you that she had iffy parts on her history (and believe me I'd like to teach her a thing or two about abortions, for example), but no hero is perfect. And the imortalized image she left in the world IS (un)fortunately one of a good samaritan and an exemplar woman. So this is the MT I used as a base for Ruler. I can still make some edits if you still decided it should be done, but I also hope you can understand where I come from.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post

So.
    Fair enough. I guess Teresa's just a more striking example to me since she's such a modern figure, with far more of her life known for certain than the likes of Jeanne.

Not to mention even Nasu!Jeanne- while portrayed as an honorable and heroic person overall- acknowledges she's far from a perfect saint. ("My hands were always stained with blood" and all that)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I do agree with you that she had iffy parts on her history (and believe me I'd like to teach her a thing or two about abortions, for example), but no hero is perfect. And the imortalized image she left in the world IS (un)fortunately one of a good samaritan and an exemplar woman. So this is the MT I used as a base for Ruler. I can still make some edits if you still decided it should be done, but I also hope you can understand where I come from.
    I see where you're coming from. You could easily justify it by saying Ruler is a manifestation of all the legends of Mother Teresa as a perfect saint rather than the actual historic figure. Regarding edits, I'm not asking you to make her into a sadistic psychopath or anything (though the edgy internet atheist locked up in my soul would get a chuckle out of a Teresa Alter sheet that just does just that).

But even a positive portrayal of Teresa could still acknowledge some of her more ambiguous aspects. For instance, she constantly struggled with her faith, and often doubted whether God existed at all. If you depicted that inner conflict in her personality I think she could be a much more interesting character than just a generic flawless saint, which is kind of how she comes off as now. (No offense)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I see where you're coming from. You could easily justify it by saying Ruler is a manifestation of all the legends of Mother Teresa as a perfect saint rather than the actual historic figure. Regarding edits, I'm not asking you to make her into a sadistic psychopath or anything (though the edgy internet atheist locked up in my soul would get a chuckle out of a Teresa Alter sheet that just does just that).

But even a positive portrayal of Teresa could still acknowledge some of her more ambiguous aspects. For instance, she constantly struggled with her faith, and often doubted whether God existed at all. If you depicted that inner conflict in her personality I think she could be a much more interesting character than just a generic flawless saint, which is kind of how she comes off as now. (No offense)
    No offense taken, it's me and my lack of better wording skills the ones to blame. But yep, I'll take this in mind and edit some parts here and there then! Thank you for being so patient anyway... :' )

Rider
    Wright Brothers; Orville Wright & Wilbur Wright

Spoiler:

Orville Wright

​Wilbur Wright

The two American inventors which is known for inventing, building and flying the world's first successful airplane. Their most important breakthrough was the invention of the three axis control, a fundamental method used in fixed-wing aircraft of all kinds.

As a Servant, they embody the concept of aviation itself, the wishes, hopes and dreams of mankind of "flight". Although mankind has already found several other means to fly, the invention of "airplane" was truly the point where mankind achieved the advent of flight.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Region: America

Card Deck
    QQAAB

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B++
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: E++
    As a modern Heroic Spirit, their Magic Resistance is naturally as low as it can be. However, Rider is particularly very resistant against wind element magecraft.

Increase Debuff Resist by 12% (Passive)

Riding: -
    The Riding skill is lost in favor of the Aviation skill. Besides piloting vehicles that can be considered as "aircraft". Rider doesn't receive the bonus of the Riding skill when operating any other mount or vehicles because they are the very manifestation of the aviation concept. Well, except for bicycles, maybe.

However, they might as well just force these mount or vehicle to fit the category of "aircraft" and apply the concept of "aviation" on any given vehicle or mount.

Personal Skills
    Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    A skill awarded to heroes that became turning point in human history; the proof of an ultimate achievement, discovery and invention. Challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".

In the age where gods still rules over the matter of man, "flight", just like lightning, was considered as something which only the gods could achieve. For thousands of years mankind has always searched for a way to "fly"; from attempting to mimic birds by creating artificial wings, usage of various kites and gliders, the usage of balloons and development of airships and the airplanes, and finally to the invention of spaceships, which allows mankind human to surpass the boundary of the Earth and reach the stars.

Increase NP Gauge, Apply Ignore Invincible (3 turns), Gain Critical Stars

Aviation: EX
    The skill denoting one's overall ability to pilot aircraft; the capacity to operate an aircraft's flight control, navigate the sky and engineer its machinery. Rider receives the highest rank for this skill, being known as the first to invent, build and fly the world's first successful airplane, laying the foundation for the concept of aviation itself; this is not the sole reason however, as these brothers was the world's best pilot for their time.

In order to prove the world that they indeed has achieved "flight", they both demonstrated various difficult stunts with their yet primitive airplane, a feat thet even experienced modern pilot might be difficult to take off.

At this rank, even night-impossible aircraft maneuvers becomes possible--partly because of the good synergy with Pioneer of the Stars skill. Rider's ability to "fly" is at the point where the only thing limiting them is the aircraft they use.

Increase Quick Card effectiveness (3 turns), Apply Evade (1 turn), Increase NP Gain (3 turns)

Independent Combination: A
    The skill denoting the exceptional circumstance where two Servants has been summoned as a single Servant; however, this particular type occurs when the servants in question has almost inseparable identity, yet at the same time rarely "fights on the same front" with each other. Rider does not receive any status penalty, and even when one of them fell, the other can continue to operate independently, though their skill and Noble Phantasm will receive a permanent rank down. Also, it is possible for both of them to "fuse" together, temporarily providing a boost to their parameters and Noble Phantasm.

On 25 May, 1910, Orville piloted two unique "family flights", first with Wilbur then with their father as his passenger. That was the only time they ever flew together. They had always promised Milton, their father, that they would never fly together to avoid the chance of a double tragedy and to ensure one brother would remain to continue their experiments.

However, it is undeniable that the brothers went through the hardship of their youth together, they both shared the same ideal and goal, they both went through the same happiness and sadness, they covered each other's weakness, and reinforce each other's capability; such is what made the "legend of the Wright Brothers" so unique.

Increase Attack (1 turn), Increase Critical Strength (3 turns), Increase Critical Star Gather Rate (3 turns)

Noble Phantasms
    Flyers
    The Wings that Shall Carry Mankind to the Heavens

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Quick Card

The crystallization of the "first successful powered flight" achieved by Wright Brothers after years of self-funded hard work and research, drawing on works of early aviation pioneers such as Leonardo da Vinci, Cayley, Lilienthal and Langley. It is, in a way, the moment where mankind's dream of "flight" was finaly realized. The notion that there's a boundary between Man, Earth and Sky dissolves as human can finally reach the heavens, explore those that can only be reached from the sky, and also unleash the divine power of "the authority of the sky".

This Noble Phantasm manifested as the ability to "fly at will"; with a simple leap, Rider activates this Noble Phantasm and an "aircraft" will be summoned as Rider's mount, which will fly to towards the heaven, surpassing any kind of bounded field or barrier which stood in their way; this "aircraft" is the amalgamation of every kind of "aircraft" mankind has ever conceived, be it those fabled aircraft that the ancients may have built, or those advanced aircraft that will be constructed in the future. As such, depending on the circumstances, this "aircraft" can be modified to fit into any role; transportation, battle, scouting, and so forth.

Orville and Wilbur each can assume different roles, and they can either act independently from each other, or operate side-by-side, supporting each other's strength; as a trump card, they can even "fuse" into a single aircraft, boosting their overall output by 100%.

Deals significant damage to all enemies, Pierce Defense, Decrease NP gauge.

Personality
    Likes: Every second of flight, thinking about new model of airplanes (Orville), running successful business (Wilbur)
    Dislikes: Air crash, Competition (Orville), financial issues (Wilbur)
    Talents: Piloting, seeking opportunities (Wilbur), designing (Orville)

(I suck at writing personalities, it's better to just show their personality though a story or something)
    (I plan to use them for a fanfic, they're originally from my unused RP idea)
    (despite not being familiar with FGO's g a m e p l a y i s d e e p e s t l o r e I included them anyway for the lulz)
    Last edited by PioneerOfTheStarsEX; July 30th, 2018 at 03:28 AM. Reason: formating

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Both sheets are done.
    Ah, okay.

umm, as much as I'm aware that asking for review is somewhat frowned upon here, any thought about the above sheet?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    umm, as much as I'm aware that asking for review is somewhat frowned upon here, any thought about the above sheet?
    Hmm... I don't want to sound too harsh especially as this appears to be your first Sheet in this thread, but if I had to sum up this Sheet it would "boringly competent". By which I mean it doesn't put a foot wrong anywhere but as a result it feels too safe - the Skills you chose were all extremely obvious thanks to similar natured Servants and the Noble Phantasm being the Mount of a Rider is a tired cliché with the only memorable feature being the ability of the two brothers two split apart into two planes and then fuse back together. The lack of Lore/Personality sections doesn't help to flesh out the Sheet either sadly. But as I said, it's perfectly fine on a technical level so if you feel it's fine to use in your fic then go ahead.

As an aside, that Faceclaim reminds me that I never did finish that Giovanni Caproni Sheet I started years back. :/
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm... I don't want to sound too harsh especially as this appears to be your first Sheet in this thread, but if I had to sum up this Sheet it would "boringly competent". By which I mean it doesn't put a foot wrong anywhere but as a result it feels too safe - the Skills you chose were all extremely obvious thanks to similar natured Servants and the Noble Phantasm being the Mount of a Rider is a tired cliché with the only memorable feature being the ability of the two brothers two split apart into two planes and then fuse back together. The lack of Lore/Personality sections doesn't help to flesh out the Sheet either sadly. But as I said, it's perfectly fine on a technical level so if you feel it's fine to use in your fic then go ahead.

As an aside, that Faceclaim reminds me that I never did finish that Giovanni Caproni Sheet I started years back. :/
    Yeah, I understand what you mean; I myself feels somewhat unsatisfied with the result, maybe i'll redo it someday but for now I made it just for the sake of "putting a Wright Brothers sheet on the Index" or something like that.
    Anyway thank you very very much for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for reference, is there any sheet do you feel that has been made in these forums which would be an example of a famous 18th to 20th century person which was made, as you say, not too obvious or boring?
    Last edited by PioneerOfTheStarsEX; July 30th, 2018 at 09:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    By the way, for reference, is there any sheet do you feel that has been made in these forums which would be an example of a famous 18th to 20th century person which was made, as you say, not too obvious or boring?
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ervant-Contest

Look there, last month's submissions were all an example of those.

----

Speaking of, I rlly need to hurry up and finish all the sheets that I've been neglecting for ages....

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ervant-Contest

Look there, last month's submissions were all an example of those.
    Wow, I didn't know such contest exist. Thanks!
    And you're right! My sheet seems really lame now even after just skimming through these!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post

So.
    Smacked prostitutes with her sword, slapped and punched her own comrades (with her gauntlets on, even), insulted others (namely the Burgundian and English and their allies), favored aggressive tactics...

- - - Updated - - -

tl;dr Sieg is the bottom, even as dragon

Blog Entries
    Smacked prostitutes with her sword, slapped and punched her own comrades (with her gauntlets on, even), insulted others (namely the Burgundian and English and their allies), favored aggressive tactics...

- - - Updated - - -

The smacking prostitutes with her sword thing is probably not true in the Nasuverse though, since La Pucelle's description mentions she never swung her sword in her lifetime.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't help but remember this

Jalter haters incoming

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Dragon
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider
    True Name:
    Hengist
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Arthurian Legends
    Armament: Seax

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI:
    B
    MANA: C
    LUCK:
    B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - Rank C++: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. During the night, the rank of Presence Concealment is increased and killing intent is completely concealed.

Personal Skills:

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As a distant descendant of Odin, Assassin’s rank in Divinity is fairly low.

Combination - Rank A: A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.
    When sharing the battlefield with his brother, both are able to grasp each other’s actions instinctively, as though the two were a single creature. In addition, as long as both Assassin and Horsa are alive, an effect similar to Instinct is granted.

Favor of the Dark Dragon - Rank B: The favor shown to Assassin by his master in life, Vortigern. As the field commander of Vortigern’s forces and the king’s advisor, it was only natural that Assassin would be granted a measure of power once Vortigern drank the blood of a dragon.
    Assassin receives a rank up to his Strength, Endurance and Agility parameters when he is inside shadows or darkness.

Noble Phantasms

Kin-Wraith
    Horsa

Anti-Unit, Rank B
    Assassin’s brother Horsa, who fought side by side with him in his battles. Having been slain by Gawain in one of their clashes, Horsa was raised by Vortigern’s newfound power as a Wraith. Even as a Heroic Spirit, Assassin’s bond with his brother ensures that his brother appears in one form or another. Until Horsa is invoked, he remains in spiritual form, though the wraith can influence his surroundings in a limited manner.
    When called to manifest fully, Horsa will rise from his brother’s shadow, becoming Assassin’s double in the physical sense. However, instead of fighting with a seax, Horsa fights with wicked knives. The greatest difference to Assassin is Horsa’s sheer speed, allowing the wraith something close to instantaneous movement for short amounts of time.
    As a spirit of darkness, Horsa is extraordinarily weak against light-based attacks.

The Slaughter of the Britons
    Nemet Oure Saxas

Anti-Army, Rank C+
    Assassin’s treacherous slaughter of his king’s enemies brought into existence as a Noble Phantasm. In history, this act is represented as the killing of Vortigern’s other supporters, a claim which Assassin finds insulting due to his devotion. It is capable of targeting hundreds at once, but against Servants, it is advisable to focus on a single target and amplify Nemet Oure Saxas’ effectiveness.
    When invoked, Horsa will manifest physically, enough to influence the physical world, moving with blinding speed to stab ghostly knives into the target. The attacks carry a weak curse with them, seeking to ensure the target’s demise. When used as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, Horsa’s speed, amplified by Nemet Oure Saxas, ensures that all targets will be attacked in mere moments. When used on a single target, the full amount of possible attacks is executed in an instant, and the combined effects of the curses bring about a powerful death effect. Nemet Oure Saxas’ power is amplified if it is used during a truce or negotiation.
    Nemet Oure Saxas requires that Assassin’s other Noble Phantasm is still usable.

Description
    Dislikes: Sunlight, Britons
    Talents: Treachery, teamwork
    Natural Enemy: Vortigern, Gawain

Assassin’s true identity is Hengist, the Black Knight of the Dragon.

A cold, callous man, Hengist could be likened to a wolf in man’s clothing. With the predatory air about him and his ominous appearance, everything about him screams the word ‘enemy’. This is fitting, especially with his manifestation in the Assassin class, as it is the role he took alongside his master, Vortigern. The role of being the enemy of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. In taking up this role, he has cast away his past as a Saxon invader, fully embracing his station as Vortigern’s champion.
    Hengist is a man of few words, and usually has a sour expression on his face, as if showing his distaste towards the world around him. With every glance, it is as though he is measuring the modern ‘World of Man’ against the world of his lifetime. Despite his taciturn nature, the surest way to evoke more words from him is the merest mention of the word “knight”. The memory of his opponents, those who stole the word from him and his king, will certainly drive him into a cold rage.
    Though under ordinary circumstances he would be a treacherous, untrustworthy Servant, the experiences of his later years have instilled him with a strange sort of loyalty. He was, and still is, a man obsessed with power. Whether physical, political or magical, he sought after it. His servitude to Vortigern changed him, however, and he started to see power as something to be worshipped rather than had. Thus he surrendered to a life of servitude, an outlook that continues to drive him even after death.
    Other than his master Vortigern, Hengist has a fondness for his brother, who accompanies him in the form of a Noble Phantasm. For others, he has neither fondness nor pity. The closest he can come to is respect, and even that is reserved for those who are strong. Hengist hates King Arthur and his knights, but his hate runs deepest towards Gawain, the White Knight of the Round Table, due to Hengist’s past with him. This hate extends to the Knight classes as well, and serves as one of the reasons why he prefers to incarnate as an Assassin or Rider.
    In regards to having a Master, there is only one certainty with Hengist. He will follow the strong. He thinks nothing of betraying a weak Master should a strong one be willing to take him under their wing. Hengist will likely seek to impress those he sees as strong with his abilities, in hopes of currying their favor. A strong but righteous Master, however, will cause problems with Hengist’s outlook. He will most likely be torn between seeking the good graces of such a person and hating them for resembling King Arthur.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would without a doubt be for himself and Vortigern to prevail in their battle against the King of Knights and the Knights of the Round Table.

Lore
    History records Hengist as a foreign Saxon mercenary, called to Britain by Vortigern to crush his enemies. Working together with his brother Horsa, Hengist eventually betrays Vortigern in his quest to become the king of Britain, slaying his supporters and eventually abandoning his puppet king. However, the truth of the matter is different, as even the timescale of Hengist’s story is faulty.
    Hengist was indeed a Saxon warrior who crossed the seas to fight under Vortigern. It is also true that he loathed his king, and plotted to take the throne for himself. That is, until Vortigern partook of the blood of a dragon, becoming an existence beyond mankind. From the moment that Hengist first laid eyes upon the reborn Vortigern, his and Horsa’s lives were bound to their king’s service.
    Fighting against the Knights of the Round Table and their leader, King Arthur, at their liege’s behest, Hengist and Horsa acquired a fell reputation as both commanders and fighters. In the course of their battles, the two struck up a rivalry of sorts with Gawain, often seeking to engage him on the battlefield. Their second to last encounter ended with Horsa’s death. Torn with grief over his loss, Hengist abandoned the battle and slunk back to Vortigern. Perhaps taking pity on Hengist, or seeking to steel his champion for the final battle, Vortigern used his power to bring Horsa back from the dead, at least in spirit. He also imparted some of his own power in Hengist, marking him once and for all as his chosen champion.
    Hengist never had to witness the death of both his master and Vortigern’s dream, as he and Horsa died in their final battle against Gawain, at the foot of Vortigern's castle. Though the two were empowered, they proved lesser than the Knight of the Sun.

Notes
    Lets try this comeback thing again, now that I have some more time. And with yet another irregular Assassin, no less. I took some liberties with the legend, seeing as it contradicted Nasuverse lore for the most part. As a side note, he is remarkably Saber-like as an Assassin because he rejects his strongest class summoning due to it being a Knight class. As a compromise, he gets a little extra oomph as recompense. I'd also imagine Horsa being a Noble Phantasm in all his forms, and as a Rider he'd probably be some kind of shadowy horse-dragon beastie.
    I toyed with the idea of making Hengist look like an Alter version of Gawain and make him even more of a dark mirror, but dismissed that idea eventually.

I swear I'm going to make a sneaky-stabby, regular Assassin eventually.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; July 31st, 2018 at 09:32 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's okay if you don't do a stabby sneaky Assassin. Not following the class's standards is what makes sheets be interesting. By the way, the idea of using Horsa as a kind of Stand makes a very cool NP