Page 663 of 858 FirstFirst ... 163563613653658661662663664665668673713763 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That has nothing to do from what I say.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Irredeemable isn't really the same as unsympathetic though. For instance, Kotomine is pretty much irredeemable due to the nature of his mentality, but his character is still fundamentally tragic and sympathetic.
    I honestly want more unsympathetic villains to come back too in the vein of Frieza or Gauron from FMP or DIO. They're unapologetically evil, are fun to watch, and it's so fun to wish for their deaths. Actually, Gil used to count as well.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    That has nothing to do from what I say.
    Your post did kind of present irredeemable and sympathetic as opposites, so I feel my reply was relevant.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Your post did kind of present irredeemable and sympathetic as opposites, so I feel my reply was relevant.
    No. I said I want more irredeemable character. There is no instance that I say irredeemable and sympathetic being the opposites, I do not even mention about being sympathetic or not at all. One of the guy that I mention even count as sympathetic with your definition, Zouken ultimately want to save his lineage whatever the crap he did to Sakura in the process.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I honestly want more unsympathetic villains to come back too in the vein of Frieza or Gauron from FMP or DIO. They're unapologetically evil, are fun to watch, and it's so fun to wish for their deaths. Actually, Gil used to count as well.
    That's fair. I generally tend to prefer more sympathetic villains myself, but I can definitely understand the appeal of a good scenery-chewer now and again.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I said I want more irredeemable character. There is no instance that I say irredeemable and sympathetic being the opposites, I do not even mention about being sympathetic or not at all. One of the guy that I mention even count as sympathetic with your definition, Zouken ultimately want to save his lineage whatever the crap he did to Sakura in the process.
    In my mind I was replying to SirGau's post (which did seem to openly conflate being sympathetic and redeemable), but somehow I got the two confused since yours was more recent. Sorry about that.

Today really isn't a great day for my reading comprehension, is it...?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Ah sorry for being an ass about it too, I can get triggered easily when people misunderstood what I say (which tend to start getting semantic about it).

Blog Entries
    Ah sorry for being an ass about it too, I can get triggered easily when people misunderstood what I say (which tend to start getting semantic about it).
    It's fine. It was my fault anyways.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That's fair. I generally tend to prefer more sympathetic villains myself, but I can definitely understand the appeal of a good scenery-chewer now and again.

- - - Updated - - -

In my mind I was replying to SirGau's post (which did seem to openly conflate being sympathetic and redeemable), but somehow I got the two confused since yours was more recent. Sorry for leading you on.

Today really isn't a great day for my reading comprehension, is it...?
    I actually like myself good sympathetic villains too, but I feel there are too many of them these days, and now a straight-out evil 80s-style villain honestly feels fresh. It's the same on the heroic side. With so much moral ambiguity and anti-heroes over the past decade and a half, pure good heroes like Jonathan Joestar feel that much more lovable. Also, I don't like traditionally irredeemable villains being made sympathetic (note this doesn't count people portrayed as monsters but whose actions to modern audiences come across as sympathetic) with fake backstories and the like to sanitize them. This is my problem with this sheet and with other instances in the canon TM-verse in general.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Blaze View Post
    Fenrir is a great Servant, in my view. The custom Personal Skills work well—in my opinion, the incorporation of Mana Burst (Ice) under Ice Wolf's Dominion is a particularly nice touch—and everything has enough detail without either going overboard or feeling incomplete. The null Luck Parameter is also interesting, since it's different to granting even an E– rank and is justified. If you wanted a pre-existing FC and not something bespoke, this from GranBlue popped up, just, y'know, with less clothes and different chains than found in your description. (It was either the wiki pic, a not-quite-school-uniform fan work or a maid costume piece. Thus, I picked the standard in-game file.)
    Thanks, but no thanks. The Fate series has enough scantily clad young girls as it is. This forum really doesn't need another. Also, as a more general question to anyone reading, does anyone know where to find a good story where Fenrir is portrayed as sympathetic? I've been trying to find one for ages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightEatingTyrant View Post
    The Fate series has enough scantily clad young girls as it is.
    It really doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LightEatingTyrant View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks. The Fate series has enough scantily clad young girls as it is. This forum really doesn't need another. Also, as a more general question to anyone reading, does anyone know where to find a good story where Fenrir is portrayed as sympathetic? I've been trying to find one for ages.
    Just tack him onto another figure related to wolves. Pull a Tamano.

L A N C E R

Alternate Class: Caster
    Epithet: Horse-Headed Sage
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: India

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Soul of a Martyr: A+
    Soul of a Martyr is a mental protection that negates mental interference.

The serenity of a wise rishi, one who performed the ultimate sacrifice multiple times when he was called upon, without hesitation. The effects of Lancer’s martyrdom are strong enough that it can be said to have eclipsed similar “purity of mind” Skills a sage like himself might have access to.

Essence of the Divine Weapons: EX
    Essence of the Divine Weapons is a personal anecdote of Lancer’s raised to the level of a Skill. It involves absorbing the energy of the Indian devas’ superweapons (astras) to raise one’s own abilities.

During the time of war between the devas and the rakshasas, the devas found that their weapons were slowly being drained of their power by the rakshasas, and thus rendered useless. However, the devas believed that throwing away the astras completely would mean forsaking the universe, so they left them all in the care of Lancer for safekeeping.
    Lancer, for his part, did keep watch over the myriad astras on behalf of the devas. Eventually, he began to believe it was interfering with his duties as a rishi, so he put all the weapons in a pot of boiling water, draining the remaining power of the astras. He then drank the water, taking the power within himself.

An alteration at the core of Lancer’s being occured. He ceased being something “human” and became instead a living “weapon”. Any weapon can be treated as an extension of Lancer’s body, expressing mastery over even weapons he’s never seen before.
    If an enemy’s legend is tied to a particular weapon (such as other Knight Classes), Lancer’s ability to not only guess its origin but adapt to the situation is remarkable. This phenomenon bypasses Lancer’s mind and speaks directly to his existence as a fellow weapon. “If the weapon is something like that, then something like this will work best”. However, this holds no bearing on the enemy’s level of skill or other external factors.
    If the enemy is a fellow Indian wielding an astra, the chance of success is 100% every single time.

Divinity: B
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Lancer is the grandson of Brahma through his father, as well as being an incarnation of Shiva in some interpretations. His divinity is lower than usual simply because his aptitude as a Divine Spirit is now less than that of a Divine Construct.

Animal Dialogue: C
    Animal Dialogue is communication of intention with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'.

Though it was for a very brief time, Lancer did at one point have his head switched with a horse. His body’s rejection of the foreign object was negligible, suggesting a mutual understanding between horse and man on a deeper level. The mantras are a path that leads to “nothingness”, the same caliber of nothingness that swims in an animal’s mind. Or something like that.

Noble Phantasm

Vajrayudha
    O Shiva, The Diamond Dust Will Rebel

(Anti-Unit (Self), B++)

Once, Lancer got into an argument with a man named Kshuva, about where the true highest power was located. Lancer argued in favor of the enlightened Brahmans, while Kshuva argued in favor of the rich nobility, and the kings. The argument turned physical, Kshuva sending Lancer away with an injured body and wounded pride. Lancer paid heavy penance to Shiva for his foolishness, and was rewarded with three boons.

Thou shalt never die. Thou shalt never receive embarrassment. Thine bones shall have the tenacity of diamond.

When Lancer met again with Kshuva, the other man was defeated. Kshuva prayed to his own patron god, Vishnu, to intercede. Vishnu agreed, and attempted to trick Lancer. But Lancer was wise, and this angered Vishnu into attacking. All of the gods fled in the face of the immortal Lancer and the raging Vishnu. Even the mighty Sudarshan Chakra was no use, as a weapon given to Vishnu by Shiva had no desire to harm a devout lord like Lancer.

A defensive Noble Phantasm that can only be described as armor, despite taking the form of Lancer’s skeleton. The entirety of Lancer’s skeletal structure has been replaced with something strikingly similar to an Earth Elemental Mass at its peak performance.

His body’s true ability is a system of rejection. To attack Lancer is to attack Shiva, the sheerest height of foolishness. In this moment he is the physical Trishula, known famously to negate the effects of other astras. When Surya’s light was lowered so that his wife may embrace him, the remaining stardust was taken and used to create the Trishula, among other powerful artifacts. Shiva would have been wise to not mention the source of Lancer’s bone structure, as he would believe he’s unworthy of being of the same matter as the Trishula.

In effect, all attacks made from a B rank or higher are negated entirely. An inversion of God Hand, a sage being defeated at the hands of someone naturally more powerful would only be an embarrassment. A victory at the hands of a poor man is one far more acceptable indeed.
    Attacks with a Divine nature are further lessened in power, even should they meet the previous requirements. EX attacks, by their very nature, bypass the rejection process.

Vajrayudha
    O Indra, I Entrust My Body to Thee

(Anti-Unit/Anti-Fortress, A+)

The fullest expression of the pan-Indian weapon, Vajra. After leaving their weapons with Lancer, the devas realized that the fight against the asura Vritra was hopeless. The asura was the recipient of a boon whereby he could not be killed by any weapon that was known till the date of his receiving the boon and additionally that no weapon made of wood or metal could harm him. Indra, king of the devas, was beside himself, and went to Shiva for help.

“I cannot help you, my lord. Let us ask Brahma.”

The pair came before Brahma, and he too could not help them.

“Let us call upon Vishnu.”

It was Vishnu who had a solid answer to the predicament of the devas. As Lancer had consumed the essence of their weapons, only his bones would now be suitable enough weapons to combat Vritra. Swallowing his pride, Indra--who had once cut off Lancer’s head in a fit of jealous rage--came upon the sage and asked of him to sacrifice his life and body. Lancer obliged, summoning a ball of mystic flame by which to immolate himself with. Brahma took Lancer’s skeleton and made many powerful weapons, the diamond-coated spine becoming the Vajra.

To hold one’s own body in one’s hands as a weapon. There is a term used in Hindu art by the name of “ayudharupurusha”, which signifies the physical anthropomorphism of a divine weapon. In this case, Lancer is something extremely similar. He is the sage, but he is also the Vajra. Therefore, management of the Noble Phantasm can be achieved with microscopic detail.

Calling the True Name invokes the Vajra’s original purpose: a high-yield demon-killer. Strong Anti-Demonic qualities are imparted to the lightning that shoots out of the spear. The lightning itself, the source of Indra’s authority as the god of storms, has an adjustable yield.
    To think of it like a garden hose nozzle, the “far end” setting loosens the lightning in an enormous area of effect, quite capable of the utter annihilation of a fortress. Dialing the “nozzle” tighter, the lightning’s focus becomes a solid penetrating beam. In this way it’s reminiscent of Gae Bolg, and other similar spears.

However, the Vajra is only effective as a throwing weapon.

History

Dadhichi, also known as Dadhyancha or Dadhyanga, is a central character in Hinduism. Dadhichi is primarily known for sacrificing his life so the Devas, or benevolent Gods, could make the weapon called "vajra" from his bones. After being driven out from Svarga, or heaven, by the serpent king Vritra, the Devas needed a powerful weapon to aid their fight. By making use of the vajra, made from the sage Dadhichi's bones, the Devas defeated the Asura and reclaimed heaven.

Dadhyancha or Dadhyanga in Sanskrit is a conjunction of two words Dadhya (curd) + anch (parts), which means "body parts taking strength from Curd." The name Dadhichi is a deteriorated form of Dadhyanga or Dadhyancha, as pointed out by famous ancient Sanskrit scholar Panini in his work Ashtaadhyaai.

By defeating Vritra, the personification of drought, the Deva also released water to the living beings who were innocent victims of the evil Asura. By helping the Deva defeat the Asura through his sacrifice, Dadhichi became revered among the Rishi, or Hindu sages, for his selflessness. Dadhichi symbolizes the notion that no sacrifice is too great in order to help defend the defenseless from evil. This symbolization has inspired the Param Vir Chakra, India's highest military award for gallantry, which is most often posthumously awarded to soldiers who show exceptional courage in battle.

Dadhichi is also known as a devotee of Lord Shiva. After Shiva was separated from Shakti, a goddess personifying the sacred feminine, he went to a forest to live in seclusion as a Rishi. The annual festival of Maha Shivratri marks the first time Lord Shiva appeared as a Rishi to his devotees, including Dadhichi and his disciples, who had been offering prayers to Shiva.

In the Bhagavata Purana, Dadhichi was the son of the sage Atharvan and his wife Chiti. Atharvan is said to be the author of Atharvaveda, which is one of the four Vedas . Chitti was the daughter of the sage Kardam. The Dadheech Brahmins, a Brahmin clan primarily found in Rajasthan, later migrating to other parts of the world, are his descendants.

The names of Dadhichi's wife and son were Swarcha and Pippalada, respectively. Pippalada was a rishi associated with the Pippalada school of thought in Hinduism, he is known for creating the Praśna Upanishad. Dadhichi had established his ashram in Misrikh, in Naimisharanya near Lucknow, in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Naimisharanya is cited in all of the puranas as the location of his ashram, which is still in existence. The current place of the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahemdabad is also one of the ancient sites of his ashram. In Ancient India, sages often traveled long distances. It may be that he stayed near Sabarmati River for some time. The popular legend about Dahod , Gujarat also says that Sage Dadhichi once meditated at the banks of Dudhimati river in Dahod. Dudhimati is name of his sister , on whose name a 4th Century old temple exists in Naguar, Rajasthan as Dadhimati Mata Temple. His name is found in the 1st mandala of the Rigveda.

Dadhichi is believed to have written the "Narayana Kavacham", a famous hymn in southern India, sung for power and peace.

In hindsight Animal Dialogue would fit better with his Caster form, while Lancer would have a Mana Burst--either water or lightning--but I'm sleepy and satisfied with everything else.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, this Dadhichi looks much better than the one I'm making. Where did you get your FCs from, again? It's so hard to find Indian anime characters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It's so hard to find Indian anime characters
    Then don't.

Exhibit A: Type-moon.

When I do sheets, after coming up with a basic outline / where I want the sheet to go, I look at the name and randomly shuffle through pictures until I find something that might fit. For example,

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Yamashiro no Kami

Helgi Hjörvarðsson

Bedwyr

Jeanne de Belleville
    Last edited by Historia; September 18th, 2018 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Dadhichi: Really cool sheet. Though did I misread it, or does he literally rip out his own spine to use as a spear (a la Kimimaro from Naruto) for his second NP? That's pretty metal.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Nero Claudius... Whore of Babylon... Beast of 666... Praise me, Fear me, Love me, Hate me, Fight me, Die by my hand, the number of the beast glows with demonic flames of beast and shall be your undoing. Beast six NRON is not me, but a part of me therefore even if i am an evil of man, i am still and ally of man.
    Faceclaim

Classes: Alter Ego, Beast VI
    Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful evil
    True Name: Nero Claudius (NRON QSR)
    Origin: Bible
    Sin: Violence

H/W: 150cm/42kg
    Dislikes: Those who oppose her, violence
    Talent: Destruction of the world
    Wish: To obliterate this world (NRON)/To pacify and stop Beast 666 (Nero)

STR: A+
    END: A+
    AGI: B
    MNA: EX
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Sin of Violence/Lore
    The primordial man knew only one thing, to kill and defend. from the first time man would commit an act of cruelty and violence it would only spiral down, like a snowball down a hill. truly an evil of man.
    It cannot be stopped, after all it is human nature that force might be exerted for good of other humans or for own personal gain, the very act of wounding a human being out of either love or hate, has become commonplace. and although the humanity is straying away from the mass murders and executions, however the very act of ''hurting, violence, killing'' shall exists as long as humanity lives, and the Beast VI, the one of revelations who both loves and hates violence of man, NRON Will continue to exists.

NRON is the physical incarnation of this concept, although bearing the mind of Nero Claudius, She has been corrupted by the callings such as Whore of Babylon, Beast of 666, and such. this caused to take on a form that is more akin to a beast than to a servant, even though she is capable of taking the seat of Beast VI, the conscious, part of nero's mind has been able to keep the evil of man at bay, summoning herself as an alter ego instead, however even in this form, one slip and the beast VI would manifest itself, something which nero actively prevents by managing her temper, it goes without saying, But NRON is a separate existence from nero even though they are the same being, at the same time, this nero is the older, more mature, tyrant version of the nero claudius.

The sin of violence itself is something that the entire humanity bears, it is the evil of man which is responsible for wars, murders, deaths, Vengeance whether righteous or not., and its uncontrolled growth was the sole reason Armageddon was initiated, although in a close battle, Empowered by alaya The messiah known as jesus of nazareth was able to stop it by incapacitating NRON, and the armageddon was delayed into an unspecified time, with full details of what will happen given by NRON.

Class Skills
    Authority of a Beast: C (A+ if summoned as a beast)
    The Human-Order denying power of a beast-class servant, although it is significantly weakened when summoned as an alter ego, it allows her to do more damage against all heroes of human order based in part of how human they are demigods and quarter gods are therefore more resistant to his skill, although when manifested in the beast class it allows her to deny the existence of humanity all-together, any human she hits with her sword will instantly get removed from this world,

Independent Manifestation: E (A++ if summoned as a beast)
    Self sealed due to the fact that she is provided mana by her master while in Alter-Ego form although she retains the instant death and charm resistance, if summoned as a beast this skill would function on the basis, on "Showing all of humanity their sins and then shoving them down on herself, only to expel them backwards, causing her existence to become true, permanent and have a
    reason".

Self Modification: B
    A skill that Constitutes the mark of the beast skill, no matter if summoned as a beast or alter ego, should she wish she can change her appearance into anything, from a seven-headed hydra like dragon, to her Nero form, although such transformation would take a lot longer in alter-ego form due to the restraints of the saint graph in the first place.

Personal Skills
    Mark of the beast: EX
    A skill that is given by the beast itself to others as a reward, or as a control device, the mark itself acts like a Massive, but not infinite pool of mana, with emperor nero being called the Beast of 666 Itself, this gives her this skill at EX rank, although its major weakness is that its unstable, so relying on it for mana instead of a proper master is ill-advised. Raises her Mana rank To EX, and allows her to use various forms of Mana-Burst at A rank. but at a greater instability than normal.

Nega-Armageddon: A-
    A skill that gives Alter-Ego absolute authority over violence, when activated, everyone who gazes upon her eyes will get cursed by the curse of violence, causing them to attack the nearby human, no matter their relationship with that human, when fully released it will cause material objects to slowly break apart and get deleted from this world, causing the world, reality, and spacetime itself to break apart as well, however it appears that alter ego's sanity decreases the more this skill is used, abusing it will cause Beast VI to break free.

Thrice-Scorched Earth: A
    The alternate version of Thrice setting sun, rather than allow for the user to survive three times, it makes everyone hit by the user to experience death three times, making it both a instant death effect and and mental interference effect it also massively increases her defense and attack each time she is hit with a lethal attack.

Noble Phantasms
    Destruction of all living things on earth
    Omnicida Armageddon: The ultimate Omnicide
    (EX/B) (Anti-Humanity/Anti-Life)
    ''All living things hearken now, the time of armageddon is now upon this world, your individual deaths are meaningless, you will all perish by my hand, now let us begin... The mark of beasts appears on the residents of this world. The rivers and lakes and seas turn to blood, the Sun scorches the earth and burns everything on it. the river Euphrates dries up, the eternal world is headed for destruction. the beasts and dragon rise from the depths of the earth and sea and begin wreaking havoc upon humanity- Adeptum Armageddon- IT IS DONE!''

The systematic destruction of all living things on earth, such is the nature of violence and cruelty of beast VI, the beast which represents humanity's capability of inflicting pain upon others.

Its manifests itself as bound field that traps any living thing inside and increases with every human trapped inside, once it reaches a big enough size, Seven lights from heaven descend from the heavens and gradually degenerate the surrounding landscape, turning any body of water to blood, making the sun scorch the earth. and awakening the beast looming in NRON, destroying the earth, maxing out at around 400 kilometers. When the bound field dissipates the destroyed land becomes like a tumor in the face on the earth, it begins growing and spreading for as long as Nero has a mana supply, anyone caught in its endless expansion will now be instantly obliterated, to stop it one would have to defeat Nero/NRON, while NRON is in the now corrupted field, she becomes extremely hard to kill, having the ability to regenerate half of her body within seconds, it would take at least 20 First-Rate heroic spirits to stop her at this point.

However it has one weakness, the now corrupted field can be easily healed, any noble phantasm of holy and divine origins such as Ea, Excalibur Etc becomes able to turn back the field into its former state, the more is removed the slower the spread becomes, of course it can be easily made to spread again if more mana is going towards spreading it. however this is a painful process for nero as it drains life force to sustain itself.

Personality/Interactions/ETC
    CE: Tyrant Crowning Blade

Aestus Estus, the blade of Nero Claudius
    It is indeed a powerful sword, although not of divine it hold the power of rome itself
    although it is useless to her now, for her actions are now solely focused to keeping down the beast of revelation that lurks inside her
    whatever future brings this sword is the reminder of the careless days gone by.

In her alter ego form, nero is much more beat down and taciturn, often appearing with a sad grim on her face and a monotone voice... due to the effort needed to keep the beast of revelation in check. for this reason she always seeks to help her master so that it might bring her just a little bit of joy, however she also gains a more dominant and aggressive side that is the result of the power influence of beast VI. cheerfully fighting and regaining her old personality, although only when violently fighting her opponents. she is often seen walking around the halls as if thinking of something deeply, she mainly talks with the former Beast III/R Kiara Sesshouin, due to being the only servant around of same nature as her,

NRON on the other hand is much more violent, extreme, and has a killer instinct stronger than any of the beasts, she is a beast on neither gaia or alaya, being a true destroyer of all living things on earth.

she has a deep relationship with her master, she feels relief because her master always trusts her. and she does her best to fight for him. however even with this rather benevolent nature her brutality when fighting gives her equal parts both Lawful and Chaotic Evil Alignment.
    Her wish is to stop the influence of Beast VI, but should Beast VI take over its wish would be to destroy this world completely and to systematically kill living being residing in it.

Reactions:
    Nero Claudius (Saber): umu. The younger and more naive form of myself, look at her, so open minded and cheerful. what could lead to her being called whore of babylon...?

Nero Claudius (Caster):
    What... Stop revealing so much skin it irritating the beast inside me... ugh... nevermind... he is down umu.

Nero Claudius (Bride):
    i give up... it seems my other self is way to cheerful and stupidly naive for me to worry about her.

Kiara Sesshouin:
    Beast... no alter ego. she is the only one around who understands my destructive tendencies. i like her for that.

Notes
    Sakurai eat your heart out Well if this wasn't a hard sheet to do i don't know what is... i felt like my brain was dripping creative juices everywhere... but in the end i pulled through and actually managed to put my talent for writing to good use... probably not my opus magnum but i like taking leaps into harder territories and i. check for any "him" instead for "her" and such...
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; September 18th, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Then don't.

Exhibit A: Type-moon.

When I do sheets, after coming up with a basic outline / where I want the sheet to go, I look at the name and randomly shuffle through pictures until I find something that might fit. For example,

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Yamashiro no Kami

Helgi Hjörvarðsson

Bedwyr

Jeanne de Belleville
    This, honestly.

I just collect faceclaims in my spare time and then pick one out of that bunch usually.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    i just go with anything that fits the character description. Edgy white haired chick with a grin? perfect for kriemhild.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The results have been inconclusive so far. I guess I just suck at searching. Luckily, a friend of mine has accepted giving me a hand with something drawn by her.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Anyone has done Charles V before?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You mean Charles I