Page 778 of 858 FirstFirst ... 278678728768773776777778779780783788828 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Equivalent or approaching that level of existence IIRC.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is the difference between 6thIF and imaginary elements is something lost in translation? Or nasu just named them the same for lolz and whatnot.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One of them is a factor and the other an element. Both are "imaginary" in that the Imaginary Element we know of details the usage of Imaginary Number Space, which is a figment of imagination for those that can't make use of it (or something). The 6th Imaginary Factor (or Aspect), however, is the stuff from which daemons are made and the result of human imagination (or desires, as products of the human psyche).
    Both thus entail the "Imaginary" part while still being completely separate from each other (hence one being 'element' and one being 'factor/aspect'). One does wonder what the other five Imaginary Factors/Aspects are, though.

Story Teller of Dreams, Scheherazade Lily

Story Teller of Dreams
    Caster Scheherazade Lily

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Alter Ego
    True Name: Scheherazade (Lily)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments: Stories
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Lily

Wish for the Grail: For her elder version to remember her bravery and dreams

Appearance: A young girl of Persian decent wearing beautiful dress and jewelry. She carries a lite oil lamp from which originates smoke which looks like the night sky.

BioBio: Long ago their lived a king, Shahryar a once kind and gentle man, a woman he fell in love with spited him and caused him to become a spiteful mad man. Every night he would marry a woman only to have her executed the next day, and though many begged him to stop, these pleas fell on deaf ears. Eventually after many nights of this ritual one woman volunteered to become his next wife, the Daughter of the kings Vizier Scheherazade.

Scheherazade had no intention of allowing the now mad king to continue his slaughter of innocent women and had conceived of a plan to survive another night thus preventing another life being taken. Upon her first night as Shahryar’s wife Scheherazade had her sister Dunyazade enter the room so that she might her a bedtime story. Scheherazade’s skills at storytelling, refined through years of reading and practice, had become so great that the king was enthralled and begged for more. She told him she would finish her story the next night, and thus began an endless stream of nights filled with stories meant to keep at bay the madness of a spiteful king.

In the course of these endless nights the once brave and optimistic Scheherazade became a pessimistic coward scared of death more than anything. She had become someone entirely different forgetting every dream and aspiration she had. Yet this servant is not that unfortunate woman, but the young and hopeful girl she used to be.

A child raised by a loving father, she read story after story filling her mind with heroes’ magic creatures and tales of bravery. Somewhere along the way she realized that these stories had a profound effect on her, and she conceived of a dream for herself. If the stories she read could affect her so, then surely the could affect others help them, give them the desire to improve themselves and the world. And that was her dream, she would tell the stories she read to others, inspire them and eventually create a better world. It is this dream that eventually lead her to willingly becoming the wife of a mad king all in an effort to make him a better man.

Young Scheherazade Lily was so different from her elder counterpart she became a separate entity all herself. Most Lily servants have a form of mental block towards the future events of their lives, only having a vague awareness rather than true knowledge Scheherazade Lily is different, her brave demeanor resulting in her allowing her to overcome this mental block and fully recall her whole life. This has done nothing to alter her personality save give her a new wish to remind her older self of who she use to be.

Parameters

-Strength: E
    -Endurance: D+
    -Agility: E
    -Mana: C++
    -Luck: A+
    -NP: EX

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Territory Creation A+: A skill offering a servant the ability to build a special terrain, Caster’s terrain rather than a Workshop or Temple is a manifestation of stories. As a result of her fame as a story teller and the unique nature of her Noble Phantasm Caster has the ability to transform places within stories into a real-life structure by building it atop the current reality as a Bounded Field. Due to being a younger manifestation of herself, and thus having lesser skills and Noble Phantasms the rank of this skill is marginally de-ranked but remains a respectable rank allowing her to manifest entire palaces and similar structures from any story.

Pesonal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Story Teller A+: A skill denoting a servant’s ability to tell stories, it transforms any the act of story telling into a form of Magecraft. Caster is an amazing story teller especially considering her age however her form of story telling often makes it obvious that most of the stories she tells are fiction or exaggerated, de-ranking this skill. Despite this flaw in her story telling Caster’s shear enthusiasm for the stories she tells often makes people wish they were true and, in some cases, even leave them a desire to somehow make them real.

Charisma of a Dreamer B+: A unique form of Charisma born not of a natural talent to rally others to their cause or maintain moral but rather an ability to enthrall people with one’s dreams often resulting in others adopting the same dream. Caster has an intense dream to use her stories to somehow improve the world, her enthusiasm for it often resulting in people obtaining a desire to improve the world in their own way. As effective as this enthusiasm is both the fact of Caster’s young age and the work needed to achieve such a feat makes it difficult for some to become enthralled by it.

Story for Another’s Sake EX: A skill born of a servant’s intense desire to tell stories to others, it makes any story Caster tells someone very meaningful and sometimes life changing. This desire which earned her this skill is at the core of Caster’s existence, earning her the skill at its highest rank. At this rank even the simplest of stories sloppily told will have a profound impact on someone so long as she is able to find a story they can connect to on some level and get them to listen to said story.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Alf Wuqasat Wahida: One Thousand and One Stories of Dreams EX:

A Noble Phantasm of a similar nature to Scheherazade Lily’s elder versions Alf Layla Wa-Layla, it is a collection of stories which she read which Lily can bring to life. These are not the only similarities between the two Noble Phantasms either, as Lily is also able to add new stories to Alf Wuqasat Wahida, even ones she created herself.

Unlike her elder counterpart, whom can tell stories that seam so real that even the world itself believes them, resulting in the creation of a Reality Marble. Lily’s version instead makes the stories so exciting that the World wishes they were real, resulting in a Bounded Field close but not quite at the level of a Reality Marble. As the World desires this story to exist the Bounded Field can exist for far longer than normal with little to no maintenance, and under the right conditions can even become a permanent facet of the world but said conditions are rare and require planning.

One final piece of note about Alf Wuqasat Wahida is that at its core it is a series of stories based on dreams, and the desire to improve the world. As a result, it has a final last resort ability to grant a single wish. This wish requires Lily to sacrifice every ounce of her Mana and will guaranty that she will dies in the process, furthermore this wish granting function is not as powerful as a holy grail since it relies on the mana of a single servant rather than multiple.

Interactions with othersInteractions with others:

Summon: “Caster of stories Scheherazade, I’m the younger braver version so don’t worry about me as much as the older version.”

Hercules: “*pat**pat* Good Berserker.”

Medea: “Often times sad stories are more effective than happy ones.”

Wu Zetian: “Dummy no one actually wants a perfect world. That’s why every good story has conflict and all the bad ones, and all the so-so ones too. Every story has conflict because everybody likes conflict.”

Fergus: “Can’t wait for me to grow up?” I’m a servant, the closest your going to get to seeing me grow up is summoning an older version of me. Of course, she’s a little…”

Scheherazade: “It’s a little frightening to think I could change so much. *under her breath* Part of me wants to tell her the more she avoids something the closer she gets to it, but I don’t know if it will help or cause her to completely break down.”

Illyasviel Von Einzbern: “*Stars in her eyes* A real life magical girl. Hey, can I be one too?”

Other's interactions with herOther’s interactions with her:

Wu Zetian: “How dare you call me a dummy, you dummy.”

Scheherazade: “To think I used to be so reckless with my life. *under her breath* Why does looking at her make me sad and nostalgic?”

Fergus: “You need to grow up really fast, then I can finally bed the beautiful Scheherazade. …That’s going to be taken out of context.”

Astolfo: “Wow I can’t imagine how someone brave like you became such a frightened person.”

Authors Notes: Long story short this servant sheet was made because I liked the idea of a brave version of Scheherazade. In addition to the brave thing, I also added her being a bit of a dreamer (incase you didn’t read the Bio).

Blog Entries
    I shouldn't have dived that deep, i just wanted to make a cute demon girl *sob*

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I shouldn't have dived that deep, i just wanted to make a cute demon girl *sob*
    Well, if you're still interested in trying... There's the Four Demon Queens of Judaism, for example: Lilith (for cuteness she could be Lilyth a.k.a. Lilith Lily or something), Agrat bat Mahlat (mother of Asmodeus and other assorted stuff), Naamah (a demonic descendant of Cain, apparently - slightly conflated with a human also called Naamah) and Eisheth (youngest among the queens, something of a succubus, information is scarce). Granted, none of those really screams 'cute'. Also they're all succubi, just on varying levels.
    One other Judaic female demon would be Enepsigos, a triple (sometimes double) formed fallen angel with connections to the moon. Apparently related to Hecate in some way. Apparently her agenda is trying to pull the moon down.
    There's probably a whole lot more to go, but I stuck with the major ones mentioned in Abrahamic religions.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see someone do a Ruler!Meridiana. Aka, the religious succubus who followed God and helped out Pope Sylvester II.
    Could do something interesting with Protection of Faith at like, Best!Vlad-levels, because being a demon that loves god means you kinda have to be batshit insane.
    Had a few ideas myself, but nothing concrete. Working on a Summer Servant sheet at the minute anyway.
    It's almost done...

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    You mean a Daemon? True Daemons are completely different IIRC. Like Outer God tier.
    What is IIRC ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Doesn't that describe a regular daemon? True Daemons, as I understand, are made from the same stock as regular demons, but "unbound" by any designation from humanity. Being "unbound" like this, they're way beyond anything humans can do. However, they're also nameless entities without so much as a shape (especially not a human one).
    From what I've understood, though, Outer Gods are on a higher level still when compared to True Daemons, not that this has actually come up as a comparison.
    I understood that True Daemons are beings that reached a certain powerlevel so that they not anymore Bound to their Feeders the Menkind .

And i have a serious Question in regard to Outergods which of "our Universe" Human known Deities could be compared if transferred on other Universes ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    I'd like to see someone do a Ruler!Meridiana. Aka, the religious succubus who followed God and helped out Pope Sylvester II.
    Could do something interesting with Protection of Faith at like, Best!Vlad-levels, because being a demon that loves god means you kinda have to be batshit insane.
    Had a few ideas myself, but nothing concrete. Working on a Summer Servant sheet at the minute anyway.
    It's almost done...
    That reminds me on my Master/Mage charackter Kryori i made which is one as Executer working Succubus .
    and besides ,welcome back !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    What is IIRC ?

I understood that True Daemons are beings that reached a certain powerlevel so that they not anymore Bound to their Feeders the Menkind .

And i have a serious Question in regard to Outergods which of "our Universe" Human known Deities could be compared if transferred on other Universes ?

That reminds me on my Master/Mage charackter Kryori i made which is one as Executer working Succubus .
    and besides ,welcome back !
    Nice to be back! Also, IIRC = If I remember correctly.

Pronouns - She/Her

"I tell the tale that I heard told, of Mithradates he died old."

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster, Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Mithradates VI Eupator Dionysus
    Epithet: King of Poison
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Ancient Anatolia

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding: A+
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:
    Pharmaka: EX
    Pharmaka is a skill derived from the ancient Hellenistic concept of the same name: that every poison in the world has an equal and opposite antidote to go with it, oftentimes contained within the originator of the poison itself. A skill unique to Rider as the father of toxicology and ethnobotany, and as a result of his venomous physiology.

A complete and approximate understanding of poisons, including their creation and their neutralization. As a boy in Anatolia, notorious for its poisoning of kings and enemies, Rider began toxicological experiments that reached the level of obsession after the murder by poison of his father the king. Allows for the creation and manipulation of poisons and antidotes given the proper materials, even those poisons with Phantasmal origins. In essence, a composite skill of equal parts Poison Resistance and Poison Creation.

Charisma: B
    Charisma is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. The King of Pontus and later the short-lived Black Sea Empire, Rider used his charisma and skill as a polyglot to gather up army after army of multicultural soldiers from lands oppressed by Roman rule for multiple decades. Although he was worshipped as a divine savior and god incarnate come to rid the world of Rome, he was inevitably unable to connect with people on a more fundamental level.

Eye of the Mind (True): A
    Eye of the Mind (True) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

The man who escaped the fury of Rome longer and more times than anyone else, outlasting regime changes and several different generals--including the infamous Sulla--to die of old age on the Eurasian Steppe. Cultivated in his youth after avoiding assassination attempts, these experiences were built upon by going to live in the wilderness for seven years. Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Four Stars Rise in the East
    Stratios

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2-50
    Max Targets: 50

A falling star portending the rise of a great king to save the world from persecution did not originate with the story of the carpenter from Nazareth, but with the Poison King of Pontus.
    One might say that Rider was plagued by divine visitations in the form of meteorological phenomena his entire life.

A shooting star was seen during his birth.
    A shooting star was seen during his coronation.
    A shooting star was seen after 80,000 of his enemies were culled in a single day.

For each falling star, Rider’s patron Mithra added another steed to his heavenly chariot. A very special kind of steed.

Pegasus. Multiple pegasus, at that. Known as Pegaz in Persia, the Phantasmal Species mythically spawned from the single feather that fell from the Medusian pegasus as it carried Bellerophon to his final resting place on Olympus--streaking over the sky as a meteor. That feather landed in Anatolia, the symbol of the winged horse quickly establishing itself as the foremost beast of the region. Though far younger and thus far less powerful than the original father of the species, they are just as naturally peaceful, and not quite suited as warhorses.

To compensate, Rider has turned the chariot itself into a whirling mass of steel teeth. Scythed chariots were used to great effect by Rider’s ancestor Darius I, and when he (initially) brought them back in style after more than a century of one not seeing active combat, Rider’s scythed chariot cavalry butchered enough Romans to completely cover the ground in blood and corpses.

Stratios possesses the same blistering charge attack as Medusa’s pegasus, taking into consideration the difference of age and power and number of individuals contributing to the charge. Fighting against the nature of the pegaz, Rider will usually attack from the side in order to bring the scythed wheels into play. As the scythes on a normal chariot already rotated at a speed faster than the chariot itself, the scythes of Stratios rotate at a speed to make them appear almost imperceptible.

The Greatest Poison of All is Treachery--I Shall be its Cure
    Mithridatium

Type: Anti-Poison
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The culmination of Rider’s life work: a cure-all antidote to be taken against any attempt at poisoning with a 100% success rate. Alleged to have up to 65 ingredients--and sometimes rumored to have more than 200--mithridatium is incredibly difficult to produce. Even the process of immunizing oneself by ingesting miniscule amounts of poison gained Rider’s name: mithridatization. A well-kept secret while he was alive, Rider’s genius formula was eventually recovered by Pompey and brought back to Rome, where it soon became a popular tradition to generations of paranoid elites.

Some of these ancient individuals who took up consuming mithridatium include Sulla, who allegedly learned the recipe before his subsequent retirement from the hunt for Rider...who would die full of ulcers and mysterious, stinking worms. Another is Nero...who experienced lifelong migraines and had frequent breaks with reality. Even Oliver Cromwell, famed for his ruthless cruelty during the Irish conquest, had mithridatium every morning. The question becomes obvious; was the recipe that was brought back in an unassuming wooden cabinet by Pompey the real thing, or a ticking time bomb purposefully left behind for his enemies?

Yes. If his former enemies had only known the truth of Rider’s secret.

For the reality of the matter is that mithridatium is Mithradates, and Mithradates is mithradatium. The actual components of Rider’s miracle drug were known only to him, memorized and expanded upon when necessary. The end product had so many components--both earthly and Phantasmal--and was so individually deadly that replication of the recipe is impossible. Furthermore, constant ingestion of poison over a prolonged lifespan had...other effects.

As Roman historians such as Cicero and Appian would later claim, “Mithradates is more poison, and less man”. Ironically, they were correct. Rider has poisoned his body to such extremes that the venom has reached his soul; corroding and healing and building resistance as it adapted to its new existence, just like his immune system. Eventually, Rider ceased being strictly human, becoming something closer to a “being of living poison”. However, the World does recognize his contradictory existence as an outlier, pressuring the body even more than most.

Every part of his body is both the strongest poison and strongest antidote on earth, it is simply up to him how to make use of it given the situation. In short, a sort of cross-breed between “a certain poisonous girl” and “a certain poisonous queen”. Rider is also constantly treated as though he has an active status condition, one strong enough to overpower most other intended statuses before they can take effect.

Like Clockwork, Turn the Spheres
    Globe of Ballirus

Type: Anti-Nature
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: n/a

A Noble Phantasm that exists as a real object, one that continues to exist in modern day in a museum in Athens. Otherwise known as the Antikythera Mechanism--the infamous alleged OOPART--it’s been determined to be the first ever analog computer, used to predict astronomical positions and events. Its creation and history are unknown, however ancient sources such as Cicero have pointed to similar design schemes that were the work of Archimedes.

The Globe of Ballirus’s true existence is indeed a work of Archimedes, or more accurately was created with an Archimedean template. Adapted by Rider’s court scientists and magi, a powerful Mystic Code was created to rein in Rider’s peculiar effect on natural phenomena. The Globe was not designed to halt the constant natural disasters that plagued Rider toward the end of his life, but merely limit and control their causality for his own benefit. Perhaps the most successful demonstration of the Globe’s power occurred during the Third Mithridatic War, in which Rider caused a meteor to fall to earth as he faced off against Lucullus, splitting the battlefield apart.

Several Luck checks are applied to both Rider and the nearby environment. If enough checks succeed, Rider is able to force his will through the Mystic Code to vaguely shape the course of the impending disaster. Because the effects are still naturally occurring events, Rider and his allies are still perfectly capable of being injured by them. The Globe takes the form of several floating circular mechanical pieces that project a sort of heads-up-display, usually stationed in Rider’s chariot, but can also be removed.

Lore:
    Mithridates VI or Mithradates VI also known as Mithradates the Great (Megas) and Eupator Dionysius, was king of Pontus and Armenia Minor in northern Anatolia from about 120–63 BC. Mithridates is remembered as one of the Roman Republic’s most formidable and successful enemies, who engaged three of the prominent generals from the late Roman Republic in the Mithridatic Wars: Lucius Cornelius Sulla, Lucius Licinius Lucullus and Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus. He has been called the greatest ruler of the Kingdom of Pontus.

Relationships:

Iskandar
    “Great Father...forgive me, please.”

Touted as the Alexander of the East, Mithradates often used his divine ancestor for propaganda purposes as well as a blueprint in which to literally live his life. One of Mithradates’ most prized possessions was Alexander’s mantle, lost with many other priceless objects to Pompey.

Medea
    “Lady Medea, an honor. Your skill in the arts is only matched by your beauty. A new potion you’d like to test on me? Go right ahead, please!”

Growing up reading the stories of the Argo, and living a stone’s throw from the legendary Colchis, Mithradates probably identifies most closely with Medea. A student of magic and of poisons, and one who only wished to live in peace and freedom, Mithradates believes there is much to be learned from the Colchian witch. Perhaps he’ll even feel self-conscious about his enormous figure for once...no, those are definitely masochistic tendencies surfacing in her presence.

Semiramis
    “Queen Mother...You would have been preferable to the woman I was stuck with, poisoning women though you both may be. It would make me feel a lot better if you would simply try your best to kill me, so we can move past it.”

It would be only natural for the King and Queen of Poison to have a mutual, if tense, connection. As an ancestor of Mithradates and the originator of queens murdering their husbands through poison, his feelings on Semiramis are contradictory. His own father was poisoned by his mother, and by associating Semiramis as the one who popularized the act that defined the rest of his life, Mithradates is incapable of forgiving her. Bluntly, they are two personalities that are far too similar to each other for either one’s good.

Spartacus
    “My friend, I am glad that we were finally able to meet. Could the circumstances be any better? Rome is gone, and oppressors still live in this world--come, let’s pick up where we left off all those years ago!”

The Third Mithridatic War and Third Servile War occurred concurrently, and it is a fact that Mithradates and Spartacus knew of each other. Mithradates, in his effort to emancipate all of Eurasia from Roman rule, had promised the native Italian and Greek insurrectionists his help--if he was able to--and Spartacus was shaping up to be a powerful ally. Unfortunately, Mithradates was consistently preoccupied with Lucullus. By the time the King of Poison was stable enough to consider invading Italy, Spartacus was already dead.

They have a fundamental understanding of each other, even despite Spartacus’s mental inhibition.

Roman Servants
    “Wolves.”

Famous for mockingly turning the Roman foundational myth into anti-Roman propaganda, Mithradates espoused the greed and violence of the Roman Wolf his entire life. He has multiple personal connections to several Roman heroes--including Nero who attempted to best his record for driving a 10-horse chariot and failing, and Caesar, who crushed his treacherous son Pharnaces--however every interaction can be boiled down to “an aloof cat plotting violence”.

Creator Notes:
    Everything here is taken from the book The Poison King, which, given how much information on Mithradates is really out there to find, I’d like to be able to call the definitive guide to his life and legend. I will freely admit the lore is copypasta, since I think I put enough extra tidbits and personality in the other sections. Does anyone even read that tab?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    v good sheet, would summon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    added a short story to my Yamato, take a look
    Last edited by Criarino; August 4th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries

Archer of the Yahi

"my name? Well, I don't have one, not anymore..."

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful good
    Region: America
    Height: 179cm
    Weight: 71kg
    Dislikes: forgetful people, disdainful people, machines
    Talent: bow making, hunting
    Armaments: bow and arrow
    Natural Enemy: Paul bunyan

stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: B
    NP: C

Skills

class skills

Magic resistance(D): Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent action(A): Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms back up from the Master, or other Prana source is necessary.

personal skills

Bow and arrow creation(C): A Skill for designing and creating a bow and arrows. As long as he has the materials, he can instantly make a bow and arrows. Both bow and arrows needs physical materials.

Nameless(A): A skill for those who literally have no name. Grants immunity to any skill or ability that relate to a servant identity.

Hunting(B): This knowledge of methods for tracking and stalking. Archer is able to use the clues in an ambient to deduce if/when a enemy was there and to where they may have gone, but not their skills.

Noble phantasm

The memory of my people preserved
    Last of the Yahi

A Noble Phantasm representing Archer's status as the last of his people, as well as his efforts to keep their traditions alive. It has two different effects.
    The first effects is an on demand boost to all of Archer's stats, as well as temporary access to the skill Battle continuation on a rank equivalent to B. Doing so however costs an extra amount of mana.
    The second however, can only be activated by sealing the first effect. By activating it, Archer can pass on all of his skills and this same Noble phantasm to a single person. This effect will remain even after Archer's demise, and the heir can further pass on this teachings, along with their own personal skills if they have any worth, to a next person and so on.

Background

Archer's name was completely lost and he is only know as Ishi, which is his people generic word for man. He was the last known member of the Native American Yahi tribe. The rest of the Yahi (as well as many members of their parent tribe, the Yana) were killed in the California genocide in the 19th century. Ishi, who was widely acclaimed as the "last wild Indian" in America, lived most of his life isolated from modern American culture.
    When he entered in contact with modern culture during his last year, he had to adopt a they had to come up with a name for him because in the Yahi culture, tradition demanded that he not speak his own name until formally introduced by another Yahi. When asked his name, he said: "I have none, because there were no people to name me," meaning that there was no other Yahi to speak his name on his behalf.

personality

Archer is an introvert. He spends most of the on his own doing the things he likes to do, mostly smoking and performing bow maintenance. He will prefer to do this at open air, and at nights of clear skies, is very easy to see the melancholy in his eyes as he watches the the stars.
    While a quiet person, Archer is by no means anti-social. In fact, he is more then willing to converse with people and tell then about his tribe and their traditions. A master who listen to his stories is bound to form a strong bond with him.

Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    v good sheet, would summon
    The best compliment I could get! Thank you.

Ishi
    Ishi is actually from my area, and most of the books written on him were by people from my town, so I was absolutely not expecting to see him here unless I did him myself.

It's a little barebones, but I like being able to basically turn someone else into the next Ishi.

Blog Entries
    i was kinda scare to give him to much because he is so recent.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    ARCHER (MURDERER ON THE SHIMMERING SHORELINE) (NSFW-ISH FACECLAIM)

‘Murderer on the Shimmering Shoreline’

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: Assassin, Berserker, Caster
    Compatible Master: Flat Escardos, Gudao, Gudako

True Name: Jack the Ripper (Summer)
    Titles: Legendary Serial Killer, Murderer on the Shimmering Shoreline
    Source: Historical (19th Century)
    Region: England
    Alignment: Chaotic Summer
    Height: 133cm
    Weight: 34kg

Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Water-Pistol
    Talents: Concealment
    Natural Enemy: Atalanta
    Manifestation Cost: Low

Setting Creation: Reaper of Remnant
    Character Design: Jacjoraaaa ◆ Evan Erisya
    CV: Sakura Tange
    Main Works Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters:

STR: C, CON: C, AGI: A
    MAG: B, LUK: B, PHA: C

Class Skills:

Independent Action: A

The ability to act independently for a period even when the mana supply from the Master is severed.
    At A-rank, it’s possible to act completely independent of the Master barring extreme magical-energy usage or Noble Phantasm deployment for about a week.
    Jack wishes to freely play on the beach as much as she wants, after all.

Magic Resistance: D

A form of protection against magic which nullifies all D-rank (or below) spells; that, due to Jack’s nature as a wraith, does not extend the same amount to holy rituals such as church sacraments.
    About the same resistance as an enchanted amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Beach Paralysis: EX

“Why is this child wearing such skimpy clothes!? Unacceptable. Bring me a towel at once.”
    The attention-grabbing summer-time skill created from Jack the Ripper’s current choice of outfit.
    It garners her stunned looks of perplexity whilst on the beach, but, in actuality, she doesn’t seem to mind.
    All attention is good attention in the end. If it is to gain an advantage at this year’s event, nothing is denied.
    Right?

Murderer on the Shimmering Shoreline: A

So long as she remains concealed by the shade, buried in the sand or hidden within the treeline; Jack the Ripper always performs her signature surprise attack, no matter what.
    Just perfect for ambushing opponents at the most unexpected moments in order to win!
    Actually, it’s simply the beach-side variant of the [Murderer of the Misty Night] skill.

Tube Support: D

A lovely flotation device that Jack the Ripper wears whilst swimming in the sea.
    Given to her by Atalanta, it protects her against any unwanted plunges in the deep water when playing around roughly with friends, by preventing her from falling out or flipping over.
    However, the girl constantly claims to use it only for show; though she never seems to take it off; even when she’s in the pool alone.
    Does that mean she actually –– ?

Noble Phantasms:

Concealing Shot Within The Fog
    Unobservable Killing

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 10

Unobservable Killing.
    After sighting an opponent during the splash-summer showdown, Jack the Ripper sets free her inhibitions, pours copious amounts of mist into her water-pistol, and then ––
    Afterwards, fires an incredible shot of dense vapours and various liquids towards the end of the beach!
    Bombarding the opponent, an incredibly damaging explosion of sulphuric acid, in summer terms.
    Suitable for concealing her position or separating the enemy team as well!
    Might be considered cheating though...

Originally, Jack the Ripper’s second Noble Phantasm; [The Mist].
    (Summer Version).

Personage:

First Pronoun: watashitachi
    Second Pronoun: ano hito/anata
    Third Pronoun: aitsu

Nature:

Having finally reached the beachside, Jack the Ripper’s spirit was raised much higher.
    Her demented-side toned itself down, she became much more friendly to others, and overall; due to the influence of her newfound companions in Nursery Rhyme and Atalanta, she even started showcasing a bit more self-restraint by separating from her psychotic desires when angered.
    In other words, all that remains is the childish-side she couldn’t display back when she was truly alive.
    One bursting with more energy than ever before, always raring to go at a moment’s notice and who honestly tries her best in making close friends or acquaintances amongst her fellow Servants.
    Really, a happy-go-lucky girl compared to her other-self, so to speak.

Tempered by the summer sun; she fully understands the need to unwind from her own inhibitions.
    There’s no need to commit murders anymore. There’s no reason to pull such horrid crimes.
    Why should she bother when she could be playing some marvellous games at the seaside with her wonderful friends instead!

Still, there are times when her hidden mischievousness makes itself apparent too.
    Especially during the splash-summer showdown, where it seems she resorts to using any means to win.
    Pranking, ambushing or even just outright unfair cheating; Jack the Ripper tries every tactic in the book and then some. In that regard, who could fault her?
    Desperately seeking to make her dream into reality, she’s really just trying her hardest, honestly!
    All she wants is the Master –– Mother –– to be by her side, even for but a fleeting moment.

If it can come true; she’d be content to continue down the path to redemption at last.

After all, the Jack the Ripper that came before didn’t understand what it meant to be human.
    It was in the end, just a bunch of wraiths mimicking a similar existence to one.
    No desire for companionship, no dreams of living free; simply a child who only wanted to return to the womb.
    To be reborn. To be human. Jack the Ripper; whose mind was twisted by the grudges of 80, 000 aborted children thought that by doing that, she could achieve true humanity. She couldn’t understand any other reason.

In that regard, it could then be said that this particular Jack the Ripper has changed drastically.
    As long as she laughs with her friends and enjoys herself to the fullest, she can live without regret.
    A side that is able to reveal itself by the simple fact that she can trust her teammates to help her win.
    Jack the Ripper, who once fought alone and never really trusted anyone else believes in that companionship now. Being truly reformed, even just a little bit, might just mean she can surely win her ultimate wish.
    That’s all.

Motives and Attitudes Towards Master:

Because she’s a variant of Jack already familiar with the Master, her attitude is mostly the same as before.
    She still fancies them as being her mother and desires that they act in the exact manner in regards to that.
    Of course, there’s nothing wrong there but, usually in the case of her old self, it would have led to disaster.
    On the other hand, however, since this version can freely relax at the beach and was tempered by the friendship she developed with both Nursery Rhyme and Atalanta; her more deranged-side of wishing to be in the womb stopped existing.

Instead, she’s now more focused on having a good time at the beach; while still desiring to win the grand prize in this year’s splash-summer showdown of a whole day alone with the Master, no matter what.
    After all, she considers now the best time to show off the few new skills she's developed over the long journey she’s been on with Chaldea, since the perfect opportunity has finally come around.
    Thus, without the mental-pollution she once possessed, there’s no longer any risk one has to take involving her.
    A genuine bond between mother and child might be able to develop due to this.

Of course, her dark-side does still come out if she feels threatened by the competition...
    Lucky that Atalanta or Nursery Rhyme can be called upon to help sort out that particular problem then.

Dialogue Examples:

[Summoned]: You finally summoned us in this form, Mommy! Let’s head to the beach quick.
    We wanna play a game with everyone!

[Likes]: Nice things? It’s you, Mommy! Nursery Rhyme and Atalanta as well!
    We all love you and them so much!

[Dislikes]: Bad things? Mmm...our past probably. We were very naughty then.

[The Holy Grail]: A wish on the Holy Grail? Let’s see...
    We would like to continue our games with Mommy forever! That’ll be enough for us.

[Birthday]: It’s the day you were born, right Mommy? You should be happy.
    To be alive is a miracle beyond all other things. Cherish that you were born out of everyone who could have been instead. Someone told us that, once. So, congratulations. We are truly happy.

[Event]: Something else is going on out there? Not fair! It’s our day to spend time with Mommy now!

[Bond Level 1]: Is it time to go to the beach now, Mommy? We’re bored.

[Bond Level 2]: We’ve been practising our moves for the team contest so much, Mommy!
    We’ll make you proud of us and win the whole thing! Let’s go, let’s go!
    We don’t have any time to waste!

[Bond Level 3]: Nursery Rhyme didn’t want to enter the competition with us, but that doesn’t matter.
    Our teammates are surely gonna help us win. Without question! So long as Nursery Rhyme cheers us on from the sidelines, we’re happy!

[Bond Level 4]: Compared to London, the sun shines so much here! Can we stay forever, Mommy?
    There’s no reason for us to go back home is there? Please, please, Mommy!
    So much to do, so much to see! We’ll keep on going!

[Bond Level 5]: Have you ever regretted that you were born? Don’t be.
    Never think of anything like that, Mommy. All life is wonderful. To live is to be alive. It’s truly a miracle.
    Trust us. We know better now. Let’s enjoy a delightful day at the beach.
    Together.

[Noble Phantasm]: In order to win, we’ll do anything. To get that prize, we’ll even cheat!
    No-one can see us coming, Mommy! That’s the power of our concealed shots!
    Unobservable Killing!

Relationships:

[Charles Babbage]: Mr. B was really nice to us and let us borrow his modified water-pistol for the competition because we’re on the same team. We’ll put it to good use, so don’t worry Mr. B! The enemy side will get trounced by us!

[Nursery Rhyme]: We want to spend some time with Nursery Rhyme after the competition is over.
    She says we can have a tea party on the beach with lots of sweets and candy! Does Mommy want to join us?
    You can, you can! Nursery Rhyme said it was no trouble. Illya and her friends can join in too!
    A wonderful children’s party is about to begin!

[Atalanta]: Atalanta helped us out lots, Mommy. With her on the team, there’s no way we can lose.
    That bow of hers is truly amazing, now that it isn’t aimed at us! Hahaha!
    She’s such a good friend. Yep.

Historical Depiction:

The most notorious serial killer in history.
    During the late 19th century, he (she) was a figure that rose to quick fame after killing a multitude of women all within the same district of London and then escaping without so much as a whisper or scrap of evidence being left behind. His (her) True Name was unknown, so around the world, his (her) cruel acts which horrified the people led to the nickname [Jack the Ripper].
    A most vile and horrible evil beyond others.
    But one question people always asked about him (her) was, why? Why did Jack commit such horrid crimes?

It's a common occurrence for humans with power like Gilles de Rais and Elizabeth Bathory to go insane and carry out inhumane actions of course, but Jack the Ripper was completely different.
    A first in every aspect. His (her) targets were simply prostitutes from nowhere where there was no money and there was no reason to believe he (she) did it for their bodies, so again, what was the reason?
    All he (she) left behind was a gruesomely bloody scene that seemed to scream; [I just want to destroy a human body]. No clues nor witness, just an unidentified serial killer.
    Was Jack the Ripper really that sort of existence?
    It seems that this is indeed the case within this work.

However, this is a differing version of that person.

In-Universe Depiction:

The summer version of Jack the Ripper. Another side to that same serial-killer.
    Having realized her true potential under the Chaldea Organisation, a foreign existence dissimilar in nature.
    Not only not a cruel murderer or a deranged child; but a true Servant that was instrumental in saving the world.
    Thanks to the help of Atalanta and the passionate friendship developed with Nursery Rhyme; a Jack the Ripper that truthfully changed, slowly but surely.

Life is fun. Friends are fun. She came to believe in these things wholeheartedly and now showcases an excellent increase in morality through her own actions.
    At the beach, she can play as much as she wants. She may have as many friends as she likes.
    It doesn’t matter if it’s volleyball, surfing, summer-camping or anything else; all the games are she participates in are great. Naturally, this includes this year’s splash-summer showdown as well.
    It’s time to sit back and have fun, honest.

But, the prize for the splash-summer showdown was a day with the Master alone.
    Without interference from others. Jack the Ripper was the sort of someone who wanted that.
    Therefore, it was obvious she’d take part, even if it meant giving in to dirty tricks or pure cheating.
    The Master was the first person to accept her for who she was, in the end. A Master who didn’t use her to take revenge on others, just because. For that, there was no question as to why she desired deeply to obtain first place above everyone else.

No-one else but her would obtain that prize, so to say.
    Standing alone at the end, there couldn’t be anyone else not on her team.
    Jack the Ripper, teaming up with Charles Babbage and Atalanta, desired only for that, this time around.

Craft Essence:

Beach Correspondence

From Paradise.

Mommy, Mother.
    We sent you sum fotografs we took at the beech when we was having lots of fun hahaha aren’t you happy can’t you see? We got to shoote lots of people wile we were there too but then Atalanta got mad at us for cheating Mommy and we had to stop and she shouted it was really annoying. But anyway we will get the prize for us and win and make you very happy yep. That’s all for now so wate and we’ll send another foto when we can see you later bye!
    Signed, catch us when you can, Mommy!

Creator Notes:

I’m back at last I suppose.
    Been a while though as I needed to take a break from writing Sheets due to burnout and not really liking the last couple I’ve done over on the Spacebattles Crossover Servants Thread.
    Kind of felt they weren’t up to the standards of my Princess Peach Sheet to be honest.
    As such, I took a step back, looked at what did/didn’t work and hopefully have a better understanding overall.
    Funny then, that the first Sheet I post since that time is a crack Sheet!

One that was (in fact), actually written over a few weeks prior to the summer event reveal in FGO.
    Pure coincidence that I managed to get it out at around the same time, really.
    Still, if this character gets an official summer Sheet, I’ll crack up a little.
    I mean, it’s not like we couldn’t get her. She’s appeared in several swimsuit Craft Essences and is apparently part of the Chaldea Lifeguard Squad as well. Even then, we have a Helena Blavatsky (Summer) Sheet so this idea isn’t too off the tables.
    Huh? Who am I talking about?

Well, it’s Jack the Ripper, of course.
    Despite not being fond of Fate/Apocrypha at all, she’s always been one of my favourite Servants (my favourite Assassin, natch) so the inspiration for a swimsuit version came easy.
    What wasn’t easy though was the actual theme. I ended up going through a summer camp idea, and a Berserker idea before settling on the Archer Class for a water-pistol fight theme.
    Then, it was just a matter of the skills and backstory, which were fairly simple in comparison.
    A beach skill, a summer variant skill, a crack skill and then some crackish fluff was all it took.
    Hey presto, it was done!

However, there’s no doubt that not everyone will like this Sheet, naturally.
    Some of you will probably find it exceedingly weird, especially given the faceclaim up there (sorry Spacebattlers, just ignore this) but it was for a good laugh is all.
    Crack sheets are supposed to be like this, so don’t take it too seriously.
    Hope you do find it funny, regardless. Let me know!
    Last edited by Anju Addams; August 7th, 2019 at 02:53 PM.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    Ah, it's that time of the year again. Your jack is sweet and cute like a summer servant should be, although how the f did you find a picture where she is wearing less than she usually is? That is impressive.

Maybe i should remake my Summer Boudica.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Ah, it's that time of the year again. Your jack is sweet and cute like a summer servant should be, although how the f did you find a picture where she is wearing less than she usually is? That is impressive.
    Danbooru'd the image and then uploaded it to Zerochan since Zerochan is SFW. Don't be using Danbooru if you're not alone though (or underage). Some weird stuff on there, especially the advertisments.

Also, thanks.

Pronouns - She/Her

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, that summer loli is much better than the summer loli in my quiver, though that FC had me hearing sirens for a second

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mithradates:a perfect profile Bugs what would be his Skills and Noblephantasm as Caster ?and i would be curious what he would say to my next Servant..

Archer of the Yahi: a simple but good servant i like his passeable Noblephantasm that could if given the Right passage over the Bearers Course could become really powerfull ,one Question hat would he say to the following Servant of mine given that she possess also Yahi tribe aspects (and Zero tell me on that Occasion please your oppinion About her ?)

Beach! JAcky sweet and cute !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 4th, 2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...