Page 783 of 858 FirstFirst ... 283683733773778781782783784785788793833 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, looks like a few interesting Servant sheets have cropped up lately. Let me see...

Apepi: I think I was the one who first suggested the idea of an Apep/D'endrrah Foreigner, so this sheet was definitely nice to see. Apepi's relationship with D'endrrah is interesting, where he fears and hates him but is reluctantly willing to draw on his power when necessary. I don't think we've really gotten a Foreigner like that in canon so far. His NP is also really creative and has some awesome imagery.

Oryo-San: Now this is a great summer sheet. The quotes sprinkled throughout are hilarious and add lots of great flavor. I can really feel Oryo and Ryoma's personalities through the sheet and how they bounce off each other. Her NP just serving as a way to find trade routes is a little underwhelming IMO, and I'm a little surprised it doesn't have any special offensive function (maybe involving the water element, or "opening a path" to the enemy to insure an attack connects). Then again, summer Servants are mostly about having fun and goofing around on the beach, so I guess fighting doesn't need to be a major component. (Even if a lot of the summer Servants we've seen in canon have had flashy offensive NPs).

An Dương Vương: This is another sheet I considered doing myself a while ago, but I didn't have enough inspiration and scrapped the concept. I don't have to comment on here but it's quite well done overall. It might be a minor nitpick, but why don't either of his NPs have any listed ranks?

死者 Corpse

Berserker: Friedrich Nietzsche “The Man who killed God”
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: A+ Mana: C
    Endurance: A+ Luck: D
    Agility: B N. Phantasm: A+

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement A+
    This skill is originally B rank but gets ranked up all the way to A+ due to the Innocent Monster skill. In the last 20 years of his life berserker had shown various signs of insanity such as screaming alone in his room, signing his letters under “antichrist”, “Dionysus” etc. however Berserker really reached the pinnacle of his insanity 12 years prior to his death where as he was strolling through the town in the middle of the night as he glimpsed at a carrier horse getting whipped, Berserker let out a large scream and rushed to embrace the beaten horse and then mentally collapsed. Since then Berserker was encased in deep insanity until the day he died. While his actual parameters are extremely low, through the combined effects of Mad Enhancement, Innocent Monster & his NP, Berserkers capabilities rise astronomically but at the cost of not only his sanity but his humanity, something that goes entirely against his beliefs and convictions. Just like the torture of a horse was his final push towards insanity, Berserker’s mad enhancement receives an additional plus modifier when facing riders or servants riding animal mounts. Much like Berserkers like Spartacus it is possible to converse with berserker as despite his monstrous exterior he is still capable of human speech however one would soon understand that reasoning is beyond his current capabilities. His rate of speech fluctuates from formal sentences to just calling his opponents slaves (to their own preconceived beliefs and morals) to just harrowing roars and screeches. In his Master’s words “Deep beneath Berserker’s insanity lies unfathomable anger and self - hatred further boosting his Mad Enhancement. Ironically such emotions can only come from a very conscious mind”.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster EX
    An Attribute possessed by Berserker whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips he accrued across the course of his life and thereafter. Having a very controversial opinion on the subject of religion among others, Berserker was believed by the heavily religious and important religious figures as a mad man, possessed by a demon and even go as far as to call him the incarnation of the Devil/Anti-Christ. This collection of rumours and beliefs have distorted Berserker’s image as a heroic spirit. This skill is of the EX rank because not only does it distort his NPs but also grants berserker a rank up in his Mad Enhancement as well as skills and features that he did not possess during his life time such as the skill Nega-Messiah, a skill originally possessed by the 6sth Beast (The Anti-Christ). It also grants Berserker the demonic element.

Nega-Messiah B-
    A Skill originally possessed by a member of the Beast class it is granted to Berserker through the distortion caused by the Innocent Monster. It permits one to maintain a Conceptual Bounded Field that rejects the Power and miracles originating from divinity. It proffers a resistance against the Noble Phantasms and Skills of any Servants that originate from Concepts of God/ Divinity. It Also grants him Plus modifiers when dealing damage to servants of that aspect. However due to the fact that the skill didn't belong to Berserker originally it is ranked down significantly.

Noble Phantasms:

Also Sprach Zarathustra: A World For All and None
    Anti-Army/Faith
    Rank A+

Named after Berserker’s “Magnum Opus” and greatest work, this NP embodies and manifests all but one of Berserker’s beliefs and ideals as a continuously active Noble Phantasm in the form of a large bounded field. This bounded field is in nature closer to a reality marble that reflects Berserker’s beliefs before he fell to insanity, while deeply consumed by madness his beliefs have remained firm in his mind. This Noble phantasm is so powerful under the Berserker class due to the fact that he fell to insanity because he was prepared to walk on the threshold of sanity and insanity for the sake of arriving to his current way of thought.
    All his life Berserker contemplated on the subject of morals and faith having being born in a heavily religious household, having a pastor for a father berserker was supposed to succeed his beloved father in the future however his father had died due to a brain defect a little after he had also descended to madness. This heavily shook Berserkers beliefs and made Berserker embark on a lifelong mental pilgrimage. During this journey Berserker came to the belief that religion is more toxic to humanity than good. That religion held Man down, placed him in a state of stasis and disabling him from being ambitious and seeking to better himself as a Human being.
    This belief Manifests in this Bounded field in the form of a powerful gravitational pull that drags down Anyone with Divinity or religious belief like faith, causing a minimum of a 1 rank-down on all parameters, skills, and NP. This doesn’t just affect Servants but any projectiles or objects possessed by them or holding the faith element including Noble Phantasm. The stronger one’s faith/divinity the stronger the effects. Even if one is not a servant entering the field will cause one to be effected. The effects range from simple heavy breathing to a form of mental pollution by having the Heaviness concept applied on the mind, an actual gravitational pull drawing one towards the ground.
    This NP also has a similar effect on the aspect of mystery as Berserker didn’t believe in God or any other religions much less in superstition, providing for a rank down on all parameters, skills and NPs affiliated.
    Another aspect of Berserker’s philosophy was for one to be himself unrestrained from the power of others. This manifests inside the bounded field as a force that protects anyone from mental interference or physical manipulation skills or NPs that go against one’s free will, this also protects servants from the effects of command seals as well making them null and void however this does not sever the pact between a servant and a master.

Beyond Of Man:Among The Ubermench
    Anti-Unit(Self)
    Rank A+

Berserker’s Final and most powerful NP and the sublimation of the greatest concept he had ever introduced in his works, the “Ubermench”, the “Superman”. Due to the Innocent Monster skill,the effects of the NP have been distorted to take a more literal interpretation of the concepts it represents as well as the demonization and vilification the masses had attributed to Berserker. It lacks a manifestation such as a weapon or armor, but in attributing a shape to it, can be said to be the body of Berserker itself. A Continuously active type NP that empowers, corrupts and mutates the body of a once great scholar into the shape of a detestable and Horrifying demon.
    Under its effects Berserker is a 9 feet juggernaut (2.7 meters), with a pair of large demonic wings one being wide enough to cover Berserkers enormousphysique and then some, protruding right above the back of his waist. Long horns are sticking out horizontally from shoulders and the top of his head and a pair of 2 smaller ones spiralling on each side in the area between his lips and nose that now looks more of a boar’s snout. His torso is bulky, muscular and to a certain degree bloated, with arms that are slightly elongated but as bulky and powerful as his torso, armed with razor sharp claws putting the most ferocious of phantasmal beasts to shame. Dark grey almost ceramic textured skin covers his entire body, at first glance one might think of Berserker as a gargoyle coming to life.
    While his mana reserves are mediocre as indicated by his mana parameter(C) Beyond Of Men amplifies them further and continuously generates more beyond the limits of Berserker’s vessel. This causes berserker’s energy to sip through wherever it can. One can easily recognise the cracks over his chest and eyes as well as the rose red aura that is berserker’s energy sipping out of them like steam. It is important to know that this doesn’t make berserker have unlimited mana for the NP requires the master’s mana to generate its own although the NP’s mana output is much greater than its mana input. The NP generated mana has unique properties in that it radiates extremely high heat temperatures. Since the energy is constantly sipping out of berserker causes the atmosphere around him to be extremely hot constantly, making Berserker a constantly active furnace. His master can regulate this by limiting his mana output. Berserker can release his energy in various amounts and focus to for example create a heat field around him and burn his victims or focus it through his eyes at his enemies as a super heated beams of mana . The intensity is always regulated by his master’s mana intput.
    The Combination of this NP’s “augmentations” on berserker’s body along with Mad Enhancement and Innocent Monster is what grants berserker his abnormally High Physical parameters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Boy... First Bio I am posting here. Might have gone a bit overboard with him but I am happy with the results. Berserker is a pretty tough nut to crack so pls be gentle with criticism but its more than welcomed, thx!

Blog Entries
    I'd been toying with the idea of writing up a Nietzsche Servant for a while, so this is interesting to see. Philosopher Servants are always harder (though fun) to do since you have to figure out how their often quite esoteric beliefs would crystallize into Skills, NPs and whatnot. You did an admirable job, but I do have some critiques. For one thing, his rank in Mad Enhancement is super high. I get he went crazy later in life but this is a rank higher than freaking Heracles who was cursed by the very gods to go insane and killed his whole family in a mad rage. Hugging a horse just isn't quite on the same level. For Nietzsche, B or even C rank would be more reasonable.

Innocent Monster is also really high-ranked but I'll look past that because Nietzsche being totally distorted by people's beliefs about him is a key part of the whole sheet. Still balk at him having a higher rank than Extra's Vlad the Impaler though, who got conflated with one of the most famous literary figures in the modern world. Again, you could probably keep most of the actual effects and limit it to just A or A+ rank.

Also Sprach Zarathustra is fine. A bit literal-minded with being literally pulled down to the ground, but it works as a fitting interpretation of his philosophy. A little disappointed you didn't manage to work in his "Gott Ist Tot" quote somewhere though. Since that's one of Nietzsche's most iconic (and IMO most badass) quotes I was looking forward to seeing it represented somewhere in the sheet. Still a minor detail though.

Not sure how to feel about Beyond Of Man. The concept of Nietzsche transforming into his ideal of the Ubermensch is cliché but fine (the real Ubermensch ideal was supposed to be a mental state more than a physical one, but that can be easily excused by basing it off Innocent Monster/people's popular misinterpretations). What I don't get is why it turns him into a freaking demon. Like, is it really a popular misunderstanding of Nietzsche's philosophy that he advocated becoming a demon? Honestly, right now this comes off like a vaguely Nietzsche flavored version of SF Jack's From Hell NP, rather than anything really reflecting Nietzsche's philosophy.

Like, I would imagine the Ubermensch transformation as more like going Super Saiyan, boosting Nietzsche's stats and maybe (to reflect how the Ubermensch was supposed to stand over society's norms) letting him negate the effects of any Magecraft or abilities derived from religion or common morality. Like, a "curse that damages you in proportion to the sins you've committed" attack would do nothing to him since the Ubermensch is someone who rejects a morality of supernatural punishment and reward. Not turning into a stereotypical demon with claws and wings and whatnot. That's just kinda' weird IMO.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 15th, 2019 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'd been toying with the idea of writing up a Nietzsche Servant for a while, so this is interesting to see. Philosopher Servants are always harder (though fun) to do since you have to figure out how their often quite esoteric beliefs would crystallize into Skills, NPs and whatnot. You did an admirable job, but I do have some critiques. For one thing, his rank in Mad Enhancement is super high. I get he went crazy later in life but this is a rank higher than freaking Heracles who was cursed by the very gods to go insane and killed his whole family in a mad rage. Hugging a horse just isn't quite on the same level. For Nietzsche, B or even C rank would be more reasonable.

Innocent Monster is also really high-ranked but I'll look past that because Nietzsche being totally distorted by people's beliefs about him is a key part of the whole sheet. Still balk at him having a higher rank than Extra's Vlad the Impaler though, who got conflated with one of the most famous literary figures in the modern world. Again, you could probably keep most of the actual effects and limit it to just A or A+ rank.

Also Sprach Zarathustra is fine. A bit literal-minded with being literally pulled down to the ground, but it works as a fitting interpretation of his philosophy. A little disappointed you didn't manage to work in his "Gott Ist Tot" quote somewhere though. Since that's one of Nietzsche's most iconic (and IMO most badass) quotes I was looking forward to seeing it represented somewhere in the sheet. Still a minor detail though.

Not sure how to feel about Beyond Of Man. The concept of Nietzsche transforming into his ideal of the Ubermensch is cliché but fine (the real Ubermensch ideal was supposed to be a mental state more than a physical one, but that can be easily excused by basing it off Innocent Monster/people's popular misinterpretations). What I don't get is why it turns him into a freaking demon. Like, is it really a popular misunderstanding of Nietzsche's philosophy that he advocated becoming a demon? Honestly, right now this comes off like a vaguely Nietzsche flavored version of Apoc Jack's From Hell NP, rather than anything really reflecting Nietzsche's philosophy.

Like, I would imagine the Ubermensch transformation as more like going Super Saiyan, boosting Nietzsche's stats and maybe (to reflect how the Ubermensch was supposed to stand over society's norms) letting him negate the effects of any Magecraft or abilities derived from religion or common morality. Like, a "curse that damages you in proportion to the sins you've committed" attack would do nothing to him since the Ubermensch is someone who rejects a morality of supernatural punishment and reward. Not turning into a stereotypical demon with claws and wings and whatnot. That's just kinda' weird IMO.
    Mad enhancement: to be fair i do state that his mad enhancement was originally at rank B and its boosted by I.M EX as well as the fact that due to knowledge of modern world granted by the grail, he knows his philosophy unintentionally inspired the Nazis(I give a hint on that but my fault for not being more specific). but i get your point. lowering it to B+ would be ok?

Innocent Monster at EX was about the fact that he gains a Beast class servant skill as well as the fact that as you can see its the crux for the entire sheet.

I also find Also Sprack Zarathustra a bit lacking which is the reason why i posted it for some criticism.

As for the "God is Dead" quote, most of his abilities say fuck you to divinity but i guess its a key fault of mine for not including it in a more major way or just explicitly stating it.

With Beyond of Man i was going for a "becoming my own demons" theme, again being regarded by others as a demon/ Anti-Christ , also wanted to play on the joke Nietzsche is superman with the eye beams, but with with a doomsday feel (if you get the DC reference). If he was summoned in the Ruler class it would probably be closer to the Super Saiyan theme (Goku vs Sups contrast)..

I'll see what i can do and improve the sheet

Originally Posted by RoyGolden
    An Dương Vương: This is another sheet I considered doing myself a while ago, but I didn't have enough inspiration and scrapped the concept. I don't have to comment on here but it's quite well done overall. It might be a minor nitpick, but why don't either of his NPs have any listed ranks?
    Gotta admit, I think I just straight up forgot about those, I'm not too used to making servants on this beast lair thread.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Ruler
    True Name: Saint Hubertus
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Europe (7th century)
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind (True) - Rank C+: A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Archer gains this Skill due to his prowess and experience as a hunter. His use of this Skill particularly shines in ranged engagements.

Revelation - Rank D: A Skill to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, 'Revelation' accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). It is a Skill held by the soul of the user.

Saint - Rank D: Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of Saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Noble Phantasms

The Nail That Cures Madness
    Hubertusschlüssel

Anti-Mind, Rank C
    An arrow tipped with a point resembling a cross-shaped nail. It is Archer’s personal symbol, and functioned as a common cure for madness, especially that which could spread from the bites of rabid dogs. As a Noble Phantasm, it is capable of removing or reducing the effects of poisons, curses and other ailments.
    When drawn, the arrow of Hubertusschlüssel quickly heats up to the degree that the metal of the point starts to glow. When the glowing-pointed arrow hits the target, a minimal amount of damage is suffered and the wound is cauterized, preventing bleeding. The Noble Phantasm’s true effect, however, is to purge the target of negative effects and madness. Hubertusschlüssel is capable of immediately removing the effects of poisons and curses. In addition, the arrow’s strike can even suppress the effects Mad Enhancement and Mental Pollution. If striking a Servant with a negative mind-affecting Skill or Noble Phantasm, effects ranked C or below are instantly removed. Effects with a rank of B or above are suppressed for some time, with the precise duration being dependent on the rank of the negative effect.

The Cross-Antlered Stag
    Kreuz Geweih Hirsch

Anti-Unit, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm that manifests the symbol that originally awakened Archer’s faith. Kreuz Geweih Hirsch is Archer’s primary Noble Phantasm and is present in some form in all of his incarnations. In his current class, it manifests the stag that caused Archer’s religious awakening. Though it was originally a mere animal with the curious shape of a cross left between its antlers, the legend of its appearance has been kept alive for centuries, and it has advanced to become a Phantasmal Beast as a result.
    Though the stag has little combat ability outside of what its age has brought it, the influence of Archer’s class has given it the ability to emanate rays of holy light from between its antlers. The light is not particularly damaging in nature, but greatly affects creatures with an evil or demonic nature. The light also possesses a chance of momentarily stunning targets with visions.

Description
    Dislikes: Killing for sport, diseases affecting the mind
    Talents: Hunting, rapid calculation
    Natural Enemy: Sport hunters

Archer’s true identity is Hubertus, the Patron Saint of Hunters.

Hubertus is, at first glance, not a man one would deem a saint, seeming more like a man of the woodland. However, in personality he is everything a saint ought to be: pious, humble and moral. As a hunter, his thoughts are first and foremost of the animals, making sure that there is no needless killing and that the natural order is preserved as well as possible. Due to his caring for wildlife, he has a distaste toward using his Kreuz Geweih Hirsch Noble Phantasm, as he feels the summoned stag is overworked, having appeared in the legends of other saints as well.
    Though he did not excel in the field in life, his status as a patron of mathematicians has rendered him into a superb sniper. As a Servant, he is capable of bizarre and improbable shots through the use of his superhuman capabilities coupled with his understanding of geometry. With his modern incarnation, he has also acquired a taste for a certain alcoholic drink inspired by his legend, despite indulging in spirits being unbecoming of a saint.
    Outside of respecting the other saints and authority figures of Christianity, Hubertus is largely ambivalent towards other Heroic Spirits, preferring his own company. He does respect skill at arms, especially with ranged weapons, and the ability to end one’s target swiftly. Oddly for a saint, he is quite appreciative of certain members of the Assassin class due to this. However, respecting their methods does not mean he always agrees with their motivations and ends.
    Naturally, Hubertus serves righteous Masters with honour. As he prefers the outdoors, he would likely chafe under a Master who prefers luxury. Since he is a proud outdoorsman, he would eagerly educate a willing Master on the wonders of the natural world. Should he be paired with a Master skilled in the use of animalistic Familiars, Hubertus’ rapport with such creatures would make for a fantastic combination.
    As he is a saint, he does not possess a strong wish to the Holy Grail, other than to be able to watch over the woodlands.

Lore
    Hubertus was born in Toulouse around the year 657. Hubertus lived in today’s France and had a great passion: hunting. Unfortunately, he had little sense of responsibility and would go deerstalking unscrupulously, greedy for prey.
    That all changed on one excursion, when an enormous white stag came out of the forest underbrush, approaching him. It carried a glowing cross enthroned between its antlers. Hubertus was awe-inspired. Recognizing it as a sign from God, he vowed to better himself.
    From that moment on, he stopped hunting and joined the church as a missionary. According to the legend, he was appointed Bishop of Tongern in 705. Around 717, he moved his official residence to Liege in Belgium. Here, he commissioned the building of a cathedral and was known for his benevolence. Soon, the residents of Liege appointed him the city’s patron. On 30 May 727, Bishop Hubertus of Liege died; to this day he is still considered the patron saint of hunters.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin of Caerbanog

"I hope you agree with me Master, neither Summer, fall or winter are as good as springtime."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: True neutral
    Region: England
    Height: 154cm
    Weight: 42kg
    Dislikes: easy hide-and-seek, food that is not chocolate, end of the year holidays.
    Talent: hiding eggs, decapitation
    Armaments: Daggers, Granades
    Natural Enemy: Artoria pendragon (Alter Santa)

stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: A+
    Mna: C
    Lck: B
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Pressence Concealment(A): Hides one&apos;s presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. Assassin rank comes from her ability to hide from sight while doing her job and she claims that this high rank is absolutely necessary because "unlike some people, i dont have the luxury of working while everybody is sleeping".

personal skills

Innocent monster(bunny)(B): When Assassin took the mantle of easter bunny, she ended up acquiring strange traits that are not quite releated to the character. while she this characteristics make her somewhat uncomfortable, she can not deny that most of her more usefull abilities come from this skill.

Aptitude for Slaughter(knights)(A): A skills recieved from the distortion of her Innocent Monster (bunny) skill, it grants Assassin an advantage when she is fighting knights. Despite the fact that Assassin has shown a dislike for this skill, she continues to employ it for it has proven itself to be extremely useful.

golden rule(chocolate)(A): As the symbol of easter, Assassin obviously has chocolate with her at all times. this chocolates are the most expansive and high quality, and are sure to make all kids way more happier then any stupid toy.

cuteness shell(C): Usually a rabbit is not a very dreaded creature. this skill is supposed to allow the user to cause a sense of security on the target, which ideally would result in it being understimated. however, because of Assassin's Innocent Monster(bunny), the rank has droped considerably and the effects will only work properly until assassin deals damage. still, Assassin's natural cuteness manages to salvage some utility by preventing the rank to drop too much.

Noble phantasm

My nasty pointy teeth
    Caerbanog

Assassin's first noble phantasm is a pair of fang shaped daggers. They are short and don't look particularly threatening, but are actually very sharp.
    By calling it's name, Assassin can make attack in the form of a vicious streak that can cover up to a mile in range. if she manages to connect the hit, a luck check is made and faillure will result in the victim being instantly decapitated with double the chance if the target is a knight.
    Assassin doesn't quite understand why, as a bunny, she would have this noble phantasm, "then again, rabbits do have large fangs. i guess i have never look at them from this angle"

O lord, bless this, Thy hand grenade
    Antioch

Assassin's second noble phantasm, who originaly a holy spear. it was modified by her Innocent Monster(bunny) skill to fit better into her class and fighting style.
    It takes the form granades who look like marble eggs with gold and jewel decorations, and cary the concept of &quot;exploding when the user counts to three&quot;. the catch however, is that they ONLY explode on three, which means Assassin can leave they activated for hours before finaly detonating them.
    she uses the granades in various ways, like trowing then at enemies, taking advantage of they ability to bounce to decive her oponent, or hiding them so they can act like a trap.

Background

Assassin's true identity is that of the king of knights, Artoria pendragon (the original blue one, to be more specific). After her Alter form took on the name and mantle of santa, she decided that she could not stay behind and resolved to become an ally of the childrens herself, the easter bunny.
    However the combination of the rabbit imagery with the arturian background manifested on modern times result in her gaining atributes of another legendary beast. Honestly, one would thought that the king of knights wouldn't dress in a bunny outfit, but apparently it is not something so impossible as to not happen ever.

personality

Assassin's personality stays largely the same. She is a little bit more eager to enter in battle than usual and her teste in food has shifted to a greater focus on sweets (especially chocolate).
    she acts very antagonistic towards the so called "Santa alter", as Assassin belives that while chrismas is popular, easter is a much better holyday and that Assassin deserves much more praise for her work.
    Also for some reason, the some of the other knights are completly terrified of her.

Dialogue

Let's spread the magic of Easter! By force of necessary!

"You know, it makes sense for her to associate herself to Christmas, such an industrial holiday"

Artoria (Alter Santa):"go away, no one needs you when i am here. Also, sweets are better then toys."

Gawain:"Good morni... and he screamed and run, I wonder why is he so scared of me? Why would the image of a rabbit cause such reaction?"

Artoria (Lancer):"You been looking at me for a while... ah, so liked my outfit and is thinking of wearing something similar. Go ahead, you would look beautiful on it."

"I like Chocolate, it is absolutely the best present to give to someone"

"Chrismas is overrated. Easter is much better."

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oryo-San: Now this is a great summer sheet. The quotes sprinkled throughout are hilarious and add lots of great flavor. I can really feel Oryo and Ryoma's personalities through the sheet and how they bounce off each other. Her NP just serving as a way to find trade routes is a little underwhelming IMO, and I'm a little surprised it doesn't have any special offensive function (maybe involving the water element, or "opening a path" to the enemy to insure an attack connects). Then again, summer Servants are mostly about having fun and goofing around on the beach, so I guess fighting doesn't need to be a major component. (Even if a lot of the summer Servants we've seen in canon have had flashy offensive NPs).
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually did want to make her NP more offensive, but I forgot to add that part. I'll change it as soon as possible.

Look forwards to the next swimsuit Servants!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Assassin of Caerbannog

A fun little sheet, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

A few minor nitpicks though, there's two n's in "Caerbannog" and you listed the Region as "England" when "Britain" makes much more sense.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    how do you think a Karl Marx servant would be like?

i imagine he would be a Caster with magecraft based on his materialist dialectics. something something commie magicks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    how do you think a Karl Marx servant would be like?

i imagine he would be a Caster with magecraft based on his materialist dialectics. something something commie magicks.
    Could have 'Das Kapital' as an NP that forcefully equalizes the stats of Marx's enemies and allies.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's a Marx sheet already done, you should take a look at it.

Update: Edited Oryō-san's Noble Phantasm.

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Dom Justo Takayama Ukon "The Otaku Samurai"

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Ruler

Armament: Blessed katana and shield.

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    Simply put, Saber is an otaku. Despite being ethnically Japanese herself she really loves Japan as if it were a foreign culture, going out of her way to sprinkle Japanese phrases and exclamations into her speech even when speaking English. She's very passionate, cheerful and has a strong sense of justice, but is also a bit of an idiot and tends to rush into situations without thinking. Despite her ditzy behavior, Saber is a devote Christian and has a strong sense of honor which she'd never break, even under the force of a Command Seal.

Being an otaku, it doesn't take long for Saber to grow fond of modern Japanese pop culture like video games and anime when summoned into the present day. In her free time she can often be found watching and playing such works, taking inspiration for new techniques and special attack names and whatnot. She also has a soft spot for old-fashioned samurai movies.

As both a samurai and a Christian, Saber is quite open-minded. She's willing to accept people of all kinds of differing backgrounds and beliefs, eagerly offering to hear out their life stories. However, Saber can't tolerate anyone who goes against her sense of justice, which is those who persecute the innocent and defenseless to benefit themselves. She'll strike down any such people without hesitation.

Saber's wish on the Holy Grail is to rewrite history so Ieyasu never outlawed Christianity in Japan, so she was never forced to accept exile instead of abandoning her faith. While as a Christian Saber harbors no regrets for her life or choices, as a samurai she wishes she could've been able to fight by her lord and the country she loved to the very end.

"What I like? Well, everything Japanese is a must! Anime, manga, video games... it's all sugoi great! Eh, h-hentai? I don't know what you're talking about Master. A pure samurai like me shouldn't know about things like that..."

"What I dislike? Evildoers of course! That's what a Seigi-No-Mikata samurai should say, right? But more than anything, I can't stand people who try to stop others from living out their faiths and beliefs freely. Even more than my honor as a samurai, my faith as a Christian is the most important thing for me, and others' religions are the same way for them. I can't imagine just forcing someone to throw away their most cherished convictions like that..."

"The things I'm best at? Everything important for a samurai, obviously! Striking down evil, protecting the innocent, striking flashy poses and calling out your special attacks... eh, what do you mean that last part isn't what samurai do?"

Bond Lines:

Lvl 1: "Ohayou gozaimazu. The samurai of justice, Saber-sama, has come forth! Allow me to gain victory by your honor, daimyo-san."
    Lvl 2: "Eh? You think the way I speak is weird, daimyo-san? But Japanese is the greatest language in the world! It only makes sense I'd try to speak it whenever possible..."
    Lvl 3: "I know my birth name was Hikegoro Shigetomo... but Dom Justo is the name carved into my soul! Please call me that instead, daimyo-san."
    Lvl 4: "You think I'm a little
    weird
    okashii
    , I get that. But I promise as long as I'm alive this body will serve as your sword, daimyo-san. You're not thinking of abandoning me, right?
    Lvl 5: "I don't have any regrets in my life, but... I wish I could've fought for the country I loved until my last breath instead of having to retreat in disgrace. So I can make up for that, please let me fight by your side to the end, okay daimyo-san?"

Attitude to her Master
    Saber refers to her Master as her
    lord
    daimyo
    and is very loyal towards them. She'd gladly fight and die for her Master if ordered. However, this loyalty coexists with Saber's deep honor and faith. She'd never follow a command that goes against her sense of honor, like killing innocents or using surprise attacks. If she's summoned by an evil Master Saber will try to cut them down even if it means disappearing from the World herself.

Relationships/Reactions

Oda Nobunaga: "
    Scary
    K-kowai
    ! Even though I served under the infamous demon king in life, I was always uneasy around him. Such a dark and devilish vibe... it's just like the main villain from an anime or video game! Also, what do you mean he was actually a girl? Bakana! How the Jigoku did I never notice then?!?"

Arturia Pendragon: "Ah, a great king from foreign lands arrives to face me. The East versus the West... let's see whose swordsmanship is unrivalled under heaven!"

Tomoe Gozen: "You like video games too? That settles it then. Let's have a match-up, game of your choice!"

Amakusa: "I understand your faith, really I do. But forcing your convictions on other people like this is just wrong!"

Martha: "Such ferocity. S-so this is what the maiden who attended Jesus is like? Sugoi kakkoi! Y-you don't mind if I call you sempai, do you?"

Shuten-Doji: "E-ecchi! That outfit is so skimpy, you look like a character from a hentai or something. ...N-not that I'd know anything about that, of course!"

Nero: "You'll pay for all the Christians you slaughtered, vile harlot! My sword of justice will strike you down! ...What do you mean you didn't do it?"

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against thaumaturgic effects. At this rank spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Though Saber rarely encountered Magecraft in life, her strong faith has garnered her a respectable ranking in this Skill.

Riding- B
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank most mundane mounts can be handled at an above average degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Saber has no anecdotes in her legend of skillfully using mounts. But being a samurai she presumably had a great deal of familiarity with them. She possesses a B-rank in this Skill as compromise.

Personal Skills:

Soul Of A Martyr- C
    The ability to negate mental interference through firmness of faith. When emperor Tokugawa Ieyasu outlawed Christianity in Japan, Saber chose exile and an early death over renouncing her faith.

Territory Creation (Holy)- A
    A Skill reflecting Saber's role in building early Churches in Japan. A variant of Territory Creation that allows the user to establish a holy temple or sanctuary as opposed to a Mage's territory ideal for gathering Mana. By securing the area's leylines Saber can sanctify it as a "Church/Holy Ground". Within the "Church" enemies and allies alike feel a sense of serenity and peace wash over them, soothing aggression and hostile intent. This makes it a perfect place for holding negotiations and truces. The first person who breaks the Church's protection and attacks will suffer a rank-down to their parameters by way of divine punishment as long as they remain inside.

Charisma- C
    The talent of a leader to inspire others and command armies in battle. At a C-rank in this Skill, Saber is suitable for leading a sizeable military faction at a high level of effectiveness. As an esteemed general in the Warring States, despite her eccentricities, Saber is naturally well-suited to rallying armies. Many of her men converted to Christianity out of admiration for her courage and convictions.

Battle Continuation- B
    The ability to persevere in combat after sustaining mortal wounds. A samurai fights while accepting their own death, and a Christian is expected to offer up their life for God without hesitation. Both sides of Saber agree to the same thing, charge headfirst into the jaws of death without regrets! This mentality allows Saber to keep fighting when fatally injured, surviving until she finally gives out from the accumulated damage or receives a decisive killing blow.

Noble Phantasm
    Christos Bushi
    Samurai Of Christ

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

"Henshin! Super samurai divine transformation mode... activate! Now
    Evildoer
    Akunin
    , prepare to taste the wrath of my sword of justice!"

The sublimation of Saber's coexisting deep Christian faith and unyielding honor as a samurai. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm a sheen of golden light wraps Saber's body, coalescing into the form of a luminous suit of samurai armor. Her sword also transforms, becoming a blade of pure burning light that can cut through any defenses ranked B or lower like a hot knife through butter. In this form Saber gains a rank-up to her stats as well as the following boons; Magic Resistance rises to A+, increased damage against Evil-aligned and unholy beings, and she can launch blasts of light from her sword on par with B-ranked Noble Phantasms.

However, this Noble Phantasm is very taxing on Saber's Mana. She can only keep it up safely for around five minutes. Using this Noble Phantasm any longer than that risks killing Saber from the magical strain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I just got the idea for this sheet when looking up a list of famous Christian badasses and stumbled upon this guy. As one of the few and most well known Christian samurai in Japan, I thought he'd be an interesting guy to make a sheet for. Originally I planned for him to be male and have a more serious and straightforward personality, but I was inspired by the idea to genderbend him at the last second and the rest pretty much flowed from there.

I just thought it'd be funny to imagine someone who has all the mannerisms of a stereotypical Japan-loving otaku despite being ethnically Japanese themselves. Some of her dialogue is a little cringy, but I definitely had fun writing it!

As usual, any comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 16th, 2019 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Added to relationships

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If a character was born in a Greek city where today is Turkey but their legend is mostly famous around Scandinavia, which region i put on it's sheet?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You do what F/GO does and just lazily say "Europe".
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Or "Middle-East". Usually Servants also have their place of birth as their origin, such as Lancelot having France and Astolfo having England.

It's Ieyasu with a capital I, not L.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    It's Ieyasu with a capital I, not L.
    Thanks. I legit had that one confused until now. While we're on the subject, any thoughts on the sheet as a whole?

Ludwig the Bloodsucker

FC Link:

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Class: Berserker
    True Name: Ludwig the Bloodsucker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: New York, 19th century

Dislikes: Holy men
    Natural Enemies: Anyone with anti-vampiric weaponry
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Claws
    Catalyst: The bloodstained whiskey glass of a certain dancer

Parameters:

Strength-C
    Agility-A
    Endurance-B
    Mana-C+
    Luck-E
    N.P-B

Skills
    Presence Concealment-Rank B+
    The class skill for the Assassin class, well suited for spying and assassinating enemies. At this rank, Assassin can become extremely difficult to detect, but once preparations to attack have been made the skills effectiveness drops considerably. In life, Assassin was known to target drunkards and dispatch them silently, so while less effective against sober opponents, this skill increases to A rank if the target is inebriated in any way, whether through drugs or alcohol.

Blood-Sucking-Rank A+
    A skill denoting ones connection to vampirism, used to absorb mana from another individuals blood, as the rank rises, so does the level of absorption. Known as America's first vampire, Assassin receives a high rank for this skill. At this rank he is able to heal many of his wounds and replenish large amounts of mana with the blood of most anything. The rank rises if the creatures he's draining is drunk, allowing him to heal even more so.

Urban Legend-Rank C
    A skill denoting ones existence as an entity outside of established fact, a boogeyman if you will. This skill is the embodiment of an ever-changing story, one that has no singular conclusion or aspect. As such, those attempting to identify Assassin with his true name must possess suitable mental resistance to be able to properly grasp his identity.

Hair Growth-Rank D
    An incredibly useless skill that allows one to grow hair out of any area on their body. This skill was granted to Assassin due to his legendary appearance of having "Hair growing out of every orifice." While, this skill might appear useless and a way to simply give Assassin at least three personal skills, it may have it's uses in being able to disguise Assassins appearance as a giant hair-ball...I bet it'll be useful in some way.

Noble Phantasm
    Bowery Hunt
    A Stalker on this Moonlit Night
    Type: Labyrinth
    Range: 1-20
    Max Targets: 10

The crystallization of Assassins notoriety as "a monster that stalks the Bowery." Once activated, those Assassin deems targets will be pulled into a replica version of the 19th century Bowery Assassin once stalked. This version of the bowery is a near perfect replica of the region, however, it is just the Bowery and instead of leading into different parts of New York City, the land simply loops back into the Bowery no matter what direction one travels. While in this territory, Assassin's Presence concealment rises to EX, allowing him to ambush unaware travelers as he used to. He is also given a sixth sense that allows him to track those he has brought in, allowing him to follow no matter where they might hide or run. Finally, all targets dragged into Bowery Hunt are infected with a state of inebriation, unless they pass a mental resistance check, causing slowed reactions and drunken behavior. This Noble Phantasm can only be dispelled via killing Assassin or having him dispel it himself, or by possessing a unique skill or Noble Phantasm of some kind. The only true weakness is that there is a single area where Assassin cannot follow, a bar known as the Black and Tan Club.

Legend
    (Disclaimer: this section will contain several bits of BS made simply to make Assassin an actual character, by taking a completely unrelated even and incorporating it, history buffs be warned.)

Historically, not much is known about Ludwig the Bloodsucker, what is known however is haunting. He was known as America's first vampire, one of the many entities that have terrified humanity since their inception. Ludwig had a predilection to prey on the drunken citizens of New York's Bowery, said to "quaff human blood as if it were wine," treating humans as nothing more than cattle to feed his thirst. They say he was short, swarthy, and hairy, like the goblins and miniature monsters of many of the immigrants homelands who had come to this new country. He was a creature who enjoyed suffering and the thrill of hunting those that had never seen him coming. But that was not all he was.

Among mages, he was known as a Dead Apostle, and one of the crueler ones. Like most Dead Apostles, he was once human, likely a mage who had desired eternal life and extreme power. In his homeland of Germany, Ludwig was once respected, but he was eventually forced to flee from the persecution many mages of the time experienced. He fled to America, hoping for a fresh start in New York City, more specifically the Bowery. Unlike Germany, New York gave him no respect, he was simply one of thousands of others, and he was quite displeased at this turn of events.

Hoping for power, Ludwig sacrificed his humanity and became a bloodsucker, a Dead Apostle.

Throughout the 19th century, Ludwig the Bloodsucker terrorized the Bowery, preying on drunken passersby and disposing of their drained bodies. He became a local boogeyman for many of the Bowery residents, even believing himself to be an unstoppable immortal. This was when he made his worst mistake.

In 1886, Ludwig came across an elderly woman moving through the streets at night, she had walked the same route many times before, each time heading to the Black and Tan Club. Assassin decided to murder this old woman one night, leaving her body floating down the East River. This woman was called Crazy Lou, a retired showgirl and regular patron at the Black and Tan Club. Her murder would never conventionally be solved, as the authorities had no leads, but the Black and Tan Club owner, a man named Frank Stephenson, would not let that stop him. He recruited a priest, an executor from the church to hunt down and kill this Bloodsucker.

For a month, Frank Stephenson set a glass at Lou's usual seat, as a sign for respect for her lost life. One day this priest returned with the good news, and frank stopped placing the glass, as Crazy Lou had been avenged and Ludwig the Bloodsucker had died.

Personality
    Ludwig the Bloodsucker is a cruel man who relishes in human suffering. He enjoys hunting down those who cannot defend themselves, even more so when he catches them completely unaware. He is also quite the critic when it comes to his victims, preferring those that had been drunk beforehand over those he could find anywhere. While most servants have honor or ideals, something that they can hold dear even in the afterlife, Assassin has none of these things, living by no creed or fixed path, he prefers to be free to kill at his leisure.

Relationships
    Vlad III
    "As a fellow Vampire, I must say it is an honor to make your acquaintance, Count Dracula. Shall we go hunting?"

Carmilla
    "What a beautiful woman, I can hardly contain my joy that I have been summoned to meet you. Would you by any chance allow me to sample your bath water?"

Consort Yu
    "Ah, once again a beautiful woman, how pleasant my life is...However, you do remind of a certain other fiend, so I will politely ask you to keep your distance, lest I accidentally slaughter you.

Master
    "Ohoho, what a cute little master I have, if I could make a suggestion, seeing as we must work together I must warn you, stay away from any alcohol. If you were to drink yourself into a stupor than I'm not sure if I could contain myself, so drink sparingly master.

Creators Notes: Not gonna lie, when I thought this up as a servant, I wasn't expecting him to turn into an Anti-Alcoholic servant, but I think I'm fine with that.

Blog Entries
    >Called short, swarthy, with hair growing out of every orifice.

>Is a hot dark-haired bishie.

Wow, drunk people really must not be able to see for shit.

Jokes aside, this was a pretty fun sheet for a mythical figure I'd never heard of before. For his Hair Growth Skill I got flashbacks of Bruford from JJBA as another hair-manipulating vampire, but it looks like Ludwig can't use his hair to fight in the same way. Also that line for Carmilla made me LOL and cringe at the same time.