Page 789 of 858 FirstFirst ... 289689739779784787788789790791794799839 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    But wouldn't the Pale Rider thus be Death judging by his name, which isn't intrinsically related to Pestilence? As per my understanding, when Pestilence is even part of the roster, he's usually the White or the Pale Rider (more commonly the former - though Pale would fit better, with Death or Conquest being white). Pestilence first seems to start appearing around the 19th century, usually replacing Conquest on the roster as the First Horseman.
    Granted, the text has been translated, retranslated and detranslated as well as altered so many times that one can just pick the interpretation that they like. And reading up on it, the words for plague and death come from the same root in Greek, which the original Revelations appears to be written in as well, so Pale Rider is probably Death. My mistake.
    Ah, so this is the logic of the sheet manufacturing here. I see.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Ah, so this is the logic of the sheet manufacturing here. I see.
    Given how many contrasting and conflicting accounts there are of every famous legend, that's kinda inevitable. There's also the amount of research one wants to put into their sheet (for example, just being familiar with the figure from popular culture or actually researching multiple sources - I fervently hope that the followers of the former method are few in number) as well as artistic license.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Given how many contrasting and conflicting accounts there are of every famous legend, that's kinda inevitable. There's also the amount of research one wants to put into their sheet (for example, just being familiar with the figure from popular culture or actually researching multiple sources.
    Speaking of, I was looking at my library of research material the other day and I actually balked a little at how much cash I had spent on gathering books and other material for researching heroes for making Servant sheets. X_X
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    I guess I'll just wait until approximately next volume of FSF for the sheet. Just really baffled after finding out that Death can become a servant. At this point I won't be surprised that even the Yamato ship can become a servant.
    A random dead guy can become a servant because he use the same sword move as a fictional character.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; August 23rd, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    A random dead guy can become a servant because he use the same sword move as a fictional character.
    Also a literal metaphysical concept of science that turned into a sentient demon and two famous horses can become one too, don't forget.
    Would not be suprised by ship Servant.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I don't think simply making a servant as "close as possible to their legend" is enough to make good sheet. There are a bunch of those that are really boring because they lack original ideas and things like that.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Fourth Horseman is the obly one actually named in the Bible

And it is Death

Blog Entries
    Speaking about ship servants, anything about my Bismarck?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Speaking about ship servants, anything about my Bismarck?
    It's a pretty weird idea. An alternate timeline girl version of Hitler (or at least an analogous figure) who fused herself with a warship. I honestly question how you came up with such an outside-the-box idea. Then again, I did magical tank girl Winston Churchill for one of my contest entries recently, so I'm not one to talk.

The technical aspects of the sheet seem pretty fine. Her NP is simple concept-wise, but has some very nice imagery with her body being warped into a "beast of steel".

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Cutty Sark
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Britain (19th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C~A++
    MANA: D
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Despite coming from an age of relatively little Mystery, Rider’s existence serves as something of a throwback to an earlier era, giving her a slightly greater degree of Magic Resistance.

Personal Skills

Age of Sail - Rank EX: A Skill serving as a demonstration of an era, dominated by sailing ships. The user possesses the effects of Voyage and Charisma, being able to steer ships and inspire both the men sailing on a ship as well as those who witness the sight of their journey. Naturally, the ability to sail a ship only applies to those that use wind for propulsion. In addition, due to the hardships of the era, a small amount of damage resistance is afforded to the user and their allies.
    Rider is able to control and sail ships flawlessly, no matter the weather. Due to the amount of effort needed to keep up with superior designs, she also gains an increase in the amount of incoming damage reduced. This advantage is not shared with her allies, however.

Innocent Monster - Rank D: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Rider’s legend has become mixed with that of her namesake. As such, she gains access to powers of witchcraft that she did not originally possess. However, her body is also significantly altered in order to hide her true identity.

Witchcraft - Rank E: A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds.
    Classical Western witchcraft. Due to not originally possessing this Skill, Rider’s rank in it is very low. However, she has gained full knowledge of the art, and can accomplish even High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, provided she has assistance for the effort. Rider is also particularly talented at communing with elemental spirits.

Noble Phantasms

Star of the Age of Sail
    Well Done, Cutty Sark!

Anti-Army, Rank C+
    Originally, Rider’s Noble Phantasm should be a demonstration of speed over long distances. However, with her name and legend being influenced by Innocent Monster, she has instead gained some measure of control over the winds that are the source of her speed. Well Done, Cutty Sark! has likewise been altered in order to conform more closely to the alterations to her legend. As a user of witchcraft, Rider has gained rapport with elemental spirits, particularly those of the air element.
    When unleashing Well Done, Cutty Sark!, Rider first manifests her true body, the tea clipper Cutty Sark, guiding the ship from the position of the figurehead. From the ship’s sails, gathered air spirits buffet targets with wind repeatedly. They then push the ship onwards, crushing the stunned targets with the ship’s sheer mass.
    As a side effect of her true form, Rider’s agility also increases in windy weather.

Description
    Dislikes: Perverts, airplanes
    Talents: Tea tasting, weather prediction
    Natural Enemy: George Moodie

Rider’s true identity is Cutty Sark, the Last Star of the Sailing Age. Due to the meaning of her name, her form has been replaced with that of Nanny Dee from Robert Burns’ poem Tam o’Shanter.

Cutty Sark is cheerful and hardworking, and could be mistaken for a sailor were it not for her outward appearance. She usually hums to herself, even while fighting, seeing the wind as an accompaniment. She works this to her advantage, using her chants for incantations when the situation calls for it. When not occupied with other things, Cutty Sark tends to go to the nearest shore or large body of water, as though drawn to it. There, she merely gazes over the water, reminiscing on the high sea adventures she took part in.
    Due to being supplanted, she dislikes propulsion technology, especially in ships. This enmity also extends to air travel in general, having likewise supplanted ships as the main form of long distance transportation. Cutty Sark doesn’t like to talk or think about such things, due to the overpowering feeling of dejection such things naturally lead to. Oddly, she appears to have inherited some traits from the source of her name, namely irritation at those ogling her short skirt. Should someone call attention to her mode of dress, she is likely to react with extreme persistence and violence. Of course, in order to forestall this, she prefers to wear more modern, less revealing clothing.
    Due to her experiences, Cutty Sark is fond of Servants familiar with life on a ship, especially heroic captains. However, she won’t make advances on them for worry of disappointing her first captain, whom she sees as her father. She views Heroic Spirits responsible for advances in technology with suspicion, counting them partially responsible for the end of her era.
    Cutty Sark sees her Master as her latest captain, willingly sailing anywhere they ask her to. Though fine with being treated as a tool, she can suffer from performance anxiety if pushed too hard. Thus, a Master that cares for their Servant would bring out the best results.
    Cutty Sark’s wish to the Holy Grail is merely that her career could’ve continued for a while longer. As such, she would wish that the Suez Canal’s completion would’ve been stalled by years or decades, to allow sailing ships a few more years of glory.

Lore
    Cutty Sark was commissioned by shipping magnate Jock ‘Whitehat’ Willis, she was built in a Scottish shipyard and launched at Dumbarton in 1869. The Cutty Sark’s unusual name derived from a poem by Robert Burns called ‘Tam o’Shanter.’ In this ode, a hero is chased by some witches, with the fastest one’s revealing shirt being known by the Scots as a cutty sark. The Cutty Sark was a masterpiece, the pinnacle of sailing ship design. Her composite hull of timber and iron was sleek and strong, while her three masts could hold a spread of canvas that propelled the ship at up to 17 knots. As a result, she spent the 1870s speeding across the high seas, establishing a reputation as one of the fastest ships afloat.
    Not only did her speed translate into prestige, it also translated into profits: the Cutty Sark brought the new tea crop from China, which was incredibly fashionable amongst the tearooms and parlours of Victorian Britain. The first batch of the new tea harvest was highly coveted and thus the first tea cargo to arrive fetched the highest price. Indeed, the annual tea race was a Victorian sensation: the ships’ progress was reported by telegraph and could be followed in the papers. Huge bets were laid on the outcome. The Cutty Sark was never first to the finish line, but she was still one of the fastest. In 1872 she was involved in one of the most famous tea races of all time, against the Thermopylae. The two ships were neck and neck until the Cutty Sark lost her rudder in heavy seas in the Indian Ocean. The accident meant Thermopylae beat her back to London by 7 days, but the Cutty Sark’s performance was nevertheless remarkable.
    When the ship was launched, it was already the Indian summer of the great sailing ships. The Suez Canal, which had opened the very same year, offered steamships a shorter route to the Far East, slashing approximately two months off their journey time. The winds of the Red Sea and the Mediterranean were not suited to the clippers though. Consequently, the increasing speed and cargo capacity of steamships soon rendered sailing ships unprofitable. By the late 1870s, the Cutty Sark had been pushed out of the tea trade.
    The Cutty Sark’s future looked bleak: in 1880, she set off on a voyage to Japan to deliver coal for the American Pacific fleet. It was a voyage she never completed. A fight amongst the crew left one man dead, and when the man responsible was allowed to escape by the captain, the rest of the crew mutinied. The ship’s captain, realising his career was ruined, committed suicide by stepping off the ship’s stern into the sea. These dark events gave the Cutty Sark a new reputation amongst sailors, as a ‘hellship’ and a cursed vessel.
    The ship’s owner, Jock Willis, was determined to turn her fortunes around and so, in 1885, he hired an excellent, albeit eccentric, clipper captain named Richard Woodget. Captain Woodget recognised that the Cutty Sark’s commercial edge now lay in the dangerous wool run to Australia. In this arena the Cutty Sark once again excelled, setting speed records between London and Melbourne and Sydney. For a decade she established her fame through her lightning voyages, but by 1895, she was approaching the end of her life expectancy and had ceased to be profitable.
    After her heyday, the Cutty Sark was sold to a Portuguese company, who renamed her the Ferreira. The ship spent 25 years transporting cargoes between Portugal, Africa and the Americas, and managed to avoid German U-boats during World War I. In the 1920s, she was purchased by Captain Dowman, a former clipper who remembered the Cutty Sark from her glory days. Dowman renamed her the Cutty Sark and brought her to Falmouth, where she was restored and opened to the public.
    Upon Dowman’s death in 1936, the ship passed to the navy Training College at Greenhithe to be used as a training ship by British naval cadets. Aboard her, a generation of Royal and Merchant Navy cadets were trained on how to work a sailing ship. Time finally ran out for the Cutty Sark after World War II, when the Training College got a new training ship.
    Now facing the scrapyard, the Cutty Sark was once again rescued from obscurity. In 1951, the Cutty Sark Society had been established by her admirers. With the support of the public and the Society’s patron, the Duke of Edinburgh, funds were raised to rescue her. In 1954, she was placed in dry dock in Greenwich, London. There she served as a unique example of breathtaking ship design and as a symbol of Britain’s proud maritime heritage. She also became the memorial to the Merchant Navy and its losses in two world wars.

Notes
    Boring NP once again. Cutty Sark’s most famous achievement otherwise would’ve been the race with a steam ship, and I’ve already done a Noble Phantasm based on winning a race (not that Cutty Sark did, but still).
    Though there has been some talk of ship Servants recently, I’ve been doing the legwork on this for a while now. I figured that if there’s any sailing vessel that could be said to possess a soul (the requirement for a Heroic Spirit), it would be Cutty Sark.

Also, her Natural Enemy is her first captain, who she could never bring herself to fight.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 23rd, 2019 at 04:54 PM.

Lostbelt ▄▄▄▄▄▄ --Endless Flower War of Independence

Subtitle: Ranger at the End of the World
    Crypter: ▄▄▄▄▄▄
    Place: Mesoamerica/United States
    Time: AD 1776
    Fantasy Tree: Sunflower
    Lostbelt King: “Hernan Cortes”
    Depth: D+

In 1521, the Spanish conquistador Hernan Cortes and his thousands of Indian allies captured the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan, thereby ensuring the fall of the Aztec Empire and the Spanish domination over Mesoamerica.

This is a world in which that event never happened.

The capture of Moctezuma by Cortes did occur, as well as the subsequent occupation of the Palace of Axayacatl--Spanish control of the New World was almost assured. When word spread back to Cuba, the governor Velazquez sent a detachment to Tenochtitlan to take Cortes into custody, on the grounds that he was far exceeding his royal charter--and possibly committing treason. Cortes left one of his generals in charge of the city and the captured king as he went to meet the approaching army. However, instead of attacking the army lead by Narvaez, Cortes bargained with tales of the Aztecs and their insurmountable wealth. Hurrying back to Tenochtitlan to relieve his general and his nervous Indian allies, Cortes arrived in time for the festival of Toxcatl.

Cortes agreed to allow the Aztecs to continue with Toxcatl on the condition that there would be no human sacrifice--a central practice and climax to the festival, in which a young man channeling the spirit of Tezcatlipoca for an entire year is sacrificed to appease the Smoking Mirror. The strange, incomprehensible practices leading up to Toxcatl disturbed Cortes. He believed that the Aztecs were planning on going through with a human sacrifice despite the warnings of the Spaniards. Revolt was a likely outcome, and on the day of the festival when the Aztecs initiated the Serpent Dance, Cortes decided that enough was enough. He ordered the gates of the palace closed, and sentenced thousands of Aztec men, women, and children to their deaths.

But the Aztecs refused. The breaking point had been reached, and the arrogance of the Spanish invader was to be his death. Cortes was seized by the Aztecs, his heart neatly excised with an obsidian dagger before his allies could save him; an instant exchange in sacrifice targets.

But something unthinkable happened. Something impossible.

Cortes stood back up.

And declared himself as
    White Tezcatlipoca
    Quetzalcoatl

The rumors of the conquistador’s alleged divinity, were they more than just misrepresented propaganda? There was no other reasonable explanation. The man known as Hernan Cortes died that day, Quetzalcoatl had taken over his corpse. The hero god must truly be supreme, manifesting on the day of the festival for his archrival. However, such an assumption was sorely mistaken.

The true identity of the being possessing the conquistador’s body:
    Black Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Cortes
    The carnage that took place after the death and resurrection of Cortes is of a level that would be redundant to comment upon. Moctezuma was killed as a spiritual enemy to “Quetzalcoatl”, and the Aztec Empire fell under the unilateral power of Cortes. Spanish presence in the Americas ceased to exist in a matter of days.

But then, strangely, an enormous percentage of the native population was also culled; attributed to a deadly disease. What was the mass depopulation of the Aztecs by smallpox in the Pan-History, was replaced by a truly alien disease. Through the machinations of “Cortes” and the earlier destruction of the land by Spanish artillery, the “gods from beyond the stars” of South America were disturbed. The extraterrestrial bacteria and microorganisms that composed their sleeping bodies quickly spread and ravaged the population, infecting the lifeforms their own brother Quetzalcoatl had given his blood to create.

Mutating into something beyond human, this lost generation of Aztecs became a network of “feeling” for Cortes, similar to the fairies of the world: The Tzitzimimeh.
    Tzitzimitl

Stronger, faster, and allegedly immortal, Cortes touted this new species as the beings that would dominate the planet after the Fifth Sun had fallen. Should they sacrifice enough foreigners to him and the other gods, Cortes promised to elevate his people to this next level of existence.

The Aztec concept of the flower war (xōchiyāōyōtl) entailed a war that didn’t “place focus on real victory”, but was more of an elaborate mass ritual to appease the gods. The participating warriors would forsake their ranged weapons, fighting on a personal level to increase the odds of cultivating feats of arms. The fighting itself didn’t place any importance on necessarily killing the enemy, as a central goal of the flower war was to gather enemy forces as sacrifices.

Using the flower war as a foundation, Cortes launched an offensive against the entire world. Soon enough, global society was forced to adapt to the constant onslaught. Arms manufacturing couldn’t keep pace with the demand. The ungainly muskets of the modern age were less than useless, they were detrimental to the cause of any resistance. The Aztecs did not provide mankind with enough time or space to make any kind of meaningful advancements--made even more crushing as war is the number one catalyst for technological progress.

War was no longer about political regimes, ideology, or even survival. War has become a well-oiled machine for the consumption of life. Humans are born and humans die in approximately equal numbers every single day. There is no growth, and there is no decay.

It is in this way that mankind has reached its Stagnation Point in the American Lostbelt.
    Class: Archer
    Other Classes: None
    Epithet: Ranger at the End of the World
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: American Lostbelt

Parameters:

STR: E+
    END: E+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C+ (E)
    Archer has zero aptitude when it comes to the resistance of magic. By himself, anyway. His second Noble Phantasm shoulders the entire burden of resisting magic, with absurdly increased success against certain Native American magecrafts.

Independent Action: A+
    The leader of an exploration team into the very thick of unknown territory, empowered by the divine mandate of the manufactured American goddess and the President himself. Ordinarily, Archer relies on several individuals to guide him through his years of exploration--a phenomenon missing from the time of the Lostbelt. Alone, and through the machinations of his Noble Phantasm, Archer achieves one of the highest levels of independence.

The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.

Personal Skills:
    Go West, Young Man: EX
    A quote attributed to the author Horace Greeley in the Pan-History, here taking the form of a command on the level of a curse placed upon Archer by the President of the Lostbelt. The Manufactured Goddess of America is forcibly tied to Archer’s existence, imbuing him with the strength necessary to overcome impossible challenges, whether he wants to or not. Archer will “continue his journey until its completion, even if his body should be destroyed,” ascribing the skill with properties akin to Battle Continuation. Searching for exponentially greater challenges and mysteries, the skewed mindset of the President designed the curse in such a way that Archer “finishing his journey” is highly unlikely.

Rather than “making impossible events have possible outcomes”, Go West, Young Man “forces the impossible outcome of any event, impossible or not.” Replaced by Pioneer of the Stars in the Pan-History.

Wartime Naturalist: A
    Encompasses the massive contributions to science described by Archer in the notes of his journey. Hundreds of species of plants and animals have been meticulously analyzed and documented both on paper and inside Archer’s mind. Because of the Phantasmal nature of most of these specimens, Archer can be called an expert on species of Mysteries.

If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm possessing Phantasmal Species, or merely an individual specimen in the wild, there is a high chance that Archer might be able to discern its specific magical properties and history: especially in the context of war.

Because in this timeline Archer has been forced to adopt the persona of a hunter of the highest magnitude, bonus damage multipliers are given when encountering beasts of magical or non-magical nature. Replaced by a non-Phantasmal version of the skill in the Pan-History.

Eye of the Mind (True): B
    Eye of the Mind is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

The survival instincts of a single human adrift in a world unknown and dangerous to him, immersed in existences and events beyond his scope of understanding for years on end. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Supporting Shamanism: B
    Supporting Shamanism is a Skill that causes the parameters of opponents to decrease by one rank.

A skill derived from the combined efforts of the Great Native Nation, called upon by the President to provide Archer with as much support as possible. Because of the nature of Native magecraft, this skill will cease to exist should Archer ever leave the American continent.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Colonial Leyline-Activated RailKanone
    CLARK

Type: Anti-Fortress

The pinnacle of Lostbelt America’s war technology, based on the experiences and research of the Secretary of Magecraft Benjamin Franklin, combined with a foundation of Native magecraft. The anecdote of Franklin and the kite during the storm occurred in the Lostbelt, but the information taken from the experiment’s results differed drastically from the Pan-History. Rather than discovering a natural connection between electricity and lightning, Franklin decided that the same could be accomplished artificially through alchemy. Though electricity was successfully harnessed by America decades before it should have, the scientific marvel was merely another weapon to be used in the war effort.

Using a large rifle as a visual shell, the Mystic Code CLARK directly accesses nearby leylines as a power source, drawing pure Mana through Archer’s body and into the body of the rifle for processing; the exact same methods used by Native magi. In order to not instantly overload Archer, the Mana is forcibly converted to Od through machinations of both the rifle itself and Archer’s own body. Due to the fluid nature of Native magecraft and the hurriedness in which the Mystic Code was created, Archer isn’t exactly capable of “charging shots”. Once the rifle is activated, the need for Archer to expel the vast accumulated Od is a foregone conclusion. A continuous beam of alchemical lightning obliterates anything in its path, using the potent leylines of a foreign land against its own inhabitants.

The Mystic Code never officially received a designation, Archer simply calls it CLARK to fulfill a promise made to his deceased best friend.

Destiny Manifest
    Corps(e) of Discovery

Lore:

In the Pan-History, Meriwether Lewis is most famous for his and William Clark’s expedition through the Louisiana Purchase; the end goal of the voyage to possibly find the fabled Northwest Passage.

The American Lostbelt, of course, has no Louisiana Purchase. Napoleon never made it to the foundling nation, nor did he receive the boost in revenue that was sorely needed to finance the rest of his campaign. Rather, the land would never have been his to give in the first place.

The northbound driving force of the Aztecs would inevitably push the survivors of the Native American tribes further into the interior plains. Bound together out of pure necessity, this Great Tribe would have encountered the infant British-American colonies in the early 1600s. From here, the development of “America” would change significantly. Taking inspiration from both Native governmental systems and the burgeoning Democratic-Republican ideas of the colonists, a tightly unified multiethnic nation came to be.

That isn’t to say that the America of the Lostbelt wasn’t beset by any fewer hardships. General George Washington had already been killed in action on the banks of the Mississippi, allowing the young Thomas Jefferson to become the first Chief Commander (President) of this new country. Benjamin Franklin, a fellow Founding Father, has taken on a governmental position in this timeline, acting as Jefferson’s advisor to all things supernatural.

Born 20 years earlier than his Pan-History version, Lewis is a product of America’s reproductive arms race against the Aztec conquerors. A genius born into a society where genius has no use, Lewis was plucked from his officer position in the army to become President Jefferson’s personal secretary. Driven slightly mad by the pressures of office, this Lostbelt Jefferson shares a peculiar trait with his Pan-History version, but to a much exacerbated degree: the belief that mammoths and other prehistoric, mythical creatures still roamed the western wilderness of the continent.

Thus, Lewis was tasked with locating and identifying any surviving Phantasmal Species or physical relics on the class of a “superweapon” to be used against the Aztecs. Several other exploration missions had previously been conducted, but they had all had an air of desperation and subsequently failed. With Clark having fallen in battle already against the Aztec enemy, Lewis was to go about his mission completely alone.

It was supposed to take at most a matter of months.

It’s been years, and still he wanders the mana-rich wilds. The leftover dregs of a failed military initiative.

Perhaps the war with the Aztecs has ended, perhaps not. Perhaps the country he left behind still stands, and people know to look for his best friend’s unmarked grave on the banks of the Mississippi.

Perhaps not.

Creator’s Notes:
    I saw that everyone seemed to be making Lostbelt Kings, so I decided I wanted to be belligerent and see if I could do the exact opposite. The idea here is that instead of the “Lostbelt stemming from the Servant”, the Servant is just as natural of a product of the Lostbelt as possible. Of course, that leaves it open to being called OC of the highest caliber…

The two main influences are Warframe and the comic series Manifest Destiny, about Lewis and Clark in a Weird West setting, with a bit of MGS4 thrown in. There was a second NP initially that was supposed to be a Warframe-esque biomechanical armor created from the corpses of various phantasmal wildlife that Lewis encountered, but I couldn't get it quite right, and some of the parameter stats and such reflect this indecision.

Welp. Contest is over so I'll post this now.

Blog Entries
    Lewis: Wow this sheet was amazing. First of all the set up for the lostbelt was well done and then for Lewis himself I immediately found myself feeling melancholy about this sad man that just wanders for a ‘purpose’ that will never reach its conclusion. Quick question though is there a Sacagawea in this universe?

For more technical stuff Go West is an interesting skill as it only makes the ‘impossible’ happen and not the best option so impossible things that work against Lewis could come into play. Eye of the mind true could not be there through as it’s sort of just filling space and wartime naturalist feels like it covers his instincts from being in the wild for so long.

His parameters seem a little low to, even if he is born in a relatively recent era since the lostbelt seems to have gained lots of mystery back his physical parameters could be higher, but still that’s only a suggestion and not really a complaint.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    I second cooldown's opinion. That Lewis sheet was really cool. I love how much thought you put into the backstory for his Lostbelt. Some ideas like the American colonists being forced to cooperate with the Natives and establish a multiethnic society were fascinating and an alternate history story with just that premise could be really good. I also like how you included the counterparts of Skills he'd possess in Panhuman history. Definitely helped flesh out the sheet a bit more. Out of curiosity, are you considering doing a follow-up sheet for a Lostbelt King (probably Foreigner) Cortes after this? I think that idea has potential as well...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Wow. I have never seen a sheet gain this much enmity before. Neither Koga nor venomking seen to have achieved this.

But that aside, I think it's a decent sheet.
    Ouch to my defense i must say that the first Sheets i made were as i was quite new with fate in General and until now am i only a anime and wiki user and i havent seen any light novel during as it seems many recently newbies here are appearing to made them as they were already familiar with the mater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, anyone got an opinion on my Ou Yezi sheet?
    She is really good i have to say i have read you have Trouble with the faceclaims i have perhaps a Fitting in my quiver after which type do you search for Ou Yezi ?

and in return Lambda could you please tell me your oppinion of my last servant here > Nofrusobek
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 24th, 2019 at 08:20 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Magdalena Solis "High Priestess of Blood"

Alignment: Chaotic Mad

Alternate Classes
    : Caster, Assassin, Alter-Ego

Armament: Her body, blood (with her Noble Phantasm)

Strength- A
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- C+

Personality
    Haughty, sadistic and domineering. She carries herself with the savage elegance of a warrior queen, but her true nature is that of a bloodthirsty wild beast. Berserker truly believes she's a deity incarnate, considering her every whim tantamount to the will of the gods themselves.

Thus she indulges herself freely without concern for good or evil. Berserker is a person completely unconstrained by either morality or society's law, acting only on her immediate desires and inclinations. She'll be having passionate sex with a man one moment only to brutally crush his head like a grapefruit the moment she grows tired of him.

Summoned in the Grail War, Berserker mostly doesn't care about fighting other Servants, focusing instead on gratifying herself. Berserker will normally only fight to defend herself or if a certain enemy Servant or Master catches her twisted fancy. In that case she'll chase them fanatically like a huntress stalking prey.

Attitude to her Master

Berserker perceives her Master as her beloved brother, Eleazar Solis, who she shared a twisted infatuation with. Her Master is the only person Berserker will listen to, and their words are the only thing that can jolt her out of her mad frenzies. Berserker is fanatically loyal to her Master, hanging on their every word adoringly.

Being a "brawn over brains" sort of person Berserker is content leaving her Master to strategize how to actually win the War, while she just focuses on having fun. Berserker will try to invite her Master to participate in her debauched revelries, but she won't force them, merely pouting and acting disappointed if they refuse.

Wish on the Holy Grail
    Berserker has no wish on the Grail. But since it's a fancy cup, Berserker will want to obtain it just so she can drink from it. Truly a simple-minded person.

Dislikes: inhibitions, not being worshipped
    Talent: mindless self-indulgence
    Natural Enemy: Vlad III

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for sacrificing sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. At this rank, all parameters are ranked up, but most of her reason is lost.

Rather than truly "mad" it would be more accurate to call Berserker utterly uninhibited. She freely indulges in her every base desire, caring not for morals or society's norms. If she wants someone she takes it. If she hates someone she'll kill them. If a man strikes her fancy she'll definitely rape him. All with a childish innocence that doesn't even understand what she's doing is wrong.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (False)- B

A "faked" variant of the Divinity Skill given to those who baselessly claimed to be divine beings in life. This Skill is displayed on Berserker's status sheet to anyone but her own Master as the genuine Divinity Skill at rank C. However, any abilities that target divinity (like Enkidu) or gain power with the level of godly blood the target possesses will be ineffective against her.

Berserker proclaimed herself to be the Aztec goddess Coatlicue, exiled from the heavens and needing offerings to reclaim her divine power. Though it originated merely as a scam to fleece poor and illiterate villagers, over time Berserker's warped mind began to genuinely embrace the delusion, truly believing she was a goddess incarnate.

This intense conceit and self-insistence has granted Berserker a variation of Divinity despite never possessing any godly blood in life.

Bloodsucking- B
    The power to replenish one's health and magical energy by drinking blood. The rate of rejuvenation increases with the ranking of this Skill. Normally one of the abilities of a vampire. Berserker possesses this Skill to reflect the rituals of blood drinking she partook in as part of her cult. She demanded regular offerings of blood as a way to preserve her godly power and immortality.

Charisma- D
    The talent of a leader, comprising both one's natural charm as well as the ability to command armies in battle. This rank is suitable for a cult leader. Berserker ruled over her cult with an iron fist, becoming a figure of absolute terror and authority. Her followers were too terrified to defy her, and the few that did were punished with extreme prejudice.

Sadistic Constitution- A
    A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. The more one attacks the stronger one becomes, at the cost of gradually sealing defensive abilities. The longer Berserker fights the more her fragile grip on sanity erodes, losing herself in a frenzy of blood and lust. She has no need for weapons, savagely clawing and biting at enemies like a feral beast.

Noble Phantasm
    Consagrado De Sangre
    Appeasement For The Goddess Of Blood

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the horrific "blood ritual" Berserker devised for her cult. In it a single person (usually a cult member who defied Berserker) was selected to be "sacrificed". The other cultists would gather around the victim, brutally beating, slashing and burning them unto death. Then the victim's blood was drained to fill a special chalice, which was mixed with marijuanna and chicken's blood. The resulting concoction was passed around for Berserker and the other high priests to drink from. In this way, Berserker believed she could renew her divine power, as well as imbue a portion of it into her followers.

As a Noble Phantasm the ritual's functionality has been altered to better reflect Berserker's self-professed divinity. To use it, Berserker has to first prepare a special chalice containing the blood of at least ten humans, or one Servant with the Divinity Skill at rank C or higher. Only upon ingesting this mixture can she invoke her Noble Phantasm. Upon reciting its true name, a Bounded Field is established extending fifty feet from Berserker in all directions that enforces her authority as a "goddess of blood".

The first aspect of this Noble Phantasm is that all sources of blood within the Bounded Field are attracted to Berserker as if by a strong gravitational force. This even applies to the blood still in people's bodies. People inside the Bounded Field will have their blood push out against their veins and capillaries as it struggles to join Berserker, increasing blood pressure. This effect intensifies the closer the victim is to Berserker. Within ten feet of Berserker, the victim can even see their blood vessels bulging out noticeably against their skin as they start to grow weak and dizzy from too high blood pressure.

When injured, blood will start flowing from the victim's body and gravitating towards Berserker. The speed of the bleeding increases with the severity of the wound. A minor scratch would merely create a thin stream of blood while a severe slash could result in a raging river that bleeds the victim dry in seconds.

The spilt blood flows inexorably to the center of the Bounded Field, which is Berserker herself, soaking into her skin and rejuvenating her. Inside the Bounded Field Berserker's Bloodsucking Skill is constantly active and strengthened. As long as she has fresh blood to sustain herself Berserker will heal from her wounds at a rapid pace, comparable to a Dead Apostle's Curse of Restoration, as well as gaining a rank-up to her parameters while soaking in it. However this is also a weakness for Berserker, as the opponent can track her down by following the flowing blood.

Thus, activating this Noble Phantasm basically paints a giant target on Berserker's back that announces her location to all enemy Servants or Masters in the vicinity.

Berserker herself expresses this aspect of her Noble Phantasm as her desire for "all blood to be with her". As a side effect of this ability, Berserker can "feel" where people are through their blood, being able to sense the presence of any living humans within the Bounded Field as long as they have a pulse.

The second ability of this Noble Phantasm is that Berserker can telekinetically control all spilt blood within its area of effects, both her own and others'. She can make pools of blood erupt into crimson lances to trap and skewer her opponents, hurl blood-drop bullets and form blood weaponry from her own body to use in close combat.

Offensively, Berserker favors biting the tips of her nails until they bleed and shaping the resulting blood into beast-like claws.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's another Berserker from me. I came across Solis in a list of infamous female serial killers a while back and thought she seemed interesting enough to be worth writing up as a Servant.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    How can you guys come up with so many servants? Normally I spend weeks trying to think about something, if I make one or two sheets in one month is already too much...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    How can you guys come up with so many servants? Normally I spend weeks trying to think about something, if I make one or two sheets in one month is already too much...
    I've been kind of on a binge lately, haven't I? I'd contribute that to barely posting here in a few months and giving ideas lots of time to bounce half-formed around in my mind. Then by the time I have the inspiration to write again, I have like a dozen ideas that are almost fully ready to go. I expect my output will quiet down a lot after this. Don't want to let the quality start slipping after all.

---Berserker---
    - The Nameless Berserker of Stamford Bridge-
    The last Viking Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    ====================
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

====================

Class Skill:
    Mad Enhancement has been subsumed by Viking Trance

Personal Skills
    :Viking Trance:[A]

A personal skill of Berserker the combines Mad Enhancement, Eye of the Mind (False), Battle Continuation and Animalistic Logic all at c-rank. When Berserker goes in to combat he can enter a trance where he ignores everything except the battle, but all stats rank up besides Mana and Luck.

Noble Phantasm:

Hamask --The Form of the Bear Warriors--
    [Anti-Unit] C
    This Noble Phantasm takes the form of the bear pelt that Berserker wears. With it Berserker can shapeshift into a bear. In this form Berserker is immune to fire and steel but he is forced into the Viking Trance. When he exits this form after the battle is finished he becomes weak and feverish. Throughout history berserkers where know for wearing pelts of animals. Mainly bear pelts, this is where we get the word berserker which means bear coat.

Stamford Bridge --The Stalling of the Saxons--
    [Anit-Army] B
    This Noble Phantasm recreates his feat of holding back the Saxon Army. To activate this Noble Phantasm two things need to happen. An allie is retreating and the enemy must be pursuing. Once those two conditions are met Berserker becomes tireless and he becomes resistant to all but the most powerful Noble Phantasm, fighting through all wounds. He also force all enemies chasing his allie to face him head to head combat, no one can past where Berserker stands till the Noble Phantasm ends. The Noble Phantasm ends if the enemy retreats without intention of coming back or Berserker dies. That could be achieved in two ways, ethier dealing enough damage to destroy most of his body or attacking from below him. Even if Berserker makes the enemy retreat he doesn't heal from any wounds he sustained in the fight so when his goes back to normal he can die from extreme damage.

Lore
    There is not much known about Berserker, but what is known was he was apart of Harald Hardrada's army when he attacked England. But they were ambushed by a Saxon Army, they managed a retreat over Stamford Bridge. To give the army time to regroup Berserker volunteered to hold the Saxons back. He killed over Forty Saxons and held out for over an hour, only being killed when a saxon soldier went under the bridge a speared him through the groin. Normally this act only would not make him a heroic spirit, but he became the very concept of the Viking Berserker though his unyielding might in battle. That is what allowed him into the Throne. His wish is for people to know his name.

This is my first sheet and so any feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by Hex; August 25th, 2019 at 07:16 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For me, usually the idea for the character just comes spontaneously, like I could be reading a list of historical figures who does X, and my mind goes "that guy would make an interesting Servant". Admittedly thinking of skills, np, and personality takes more time afterwards.

Blog Entries
    Take your time with them. I spend weeks coming up with an idea before even considering starting to write them, then another couple of weeks writing them up. One of my main problems with some Sheets is people making like three or four Sheets a week without really thinking them through, which then shows in the quality.

TLDR; don't create a Sheet until you have a solid idea.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off