Page 807 of 858 FirstFirst ... 307707757797802805806807808809812817857 ... LastLast
Results 16,121 to 16,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Is it really necessary to make the lion a Divine Beast? I think that's too much for a figure from the late 19th century
    Although i know it Maybe fultile but i cant help to ask this:How do you find my Jimmu Padoru ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The Amazon Bride, Antiope (Bride)

The Amazon Bride
    Archer Antiope (Bride)

Class: ArcherAlternate Classes: Saber, Assassin, Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Antiope (Bride)
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Bride
    Armaments: Bow and arrow, Saber
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Divine, Female, Servant, Humanoid, Marriage Potential, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: A wonderful and beautiful wedding with her beloved

Appearance: Similar to Antiope in her normal form she appears to be a short flat chested young girl (12-13) despite her actual age (22-23). Her hair goes down to the floor, white in color tipped in pink at the vary end, atop her head is a tiara like wedding veil which flows down her back (much like her hair does). She wears a white wedding dress parting just below the knees to make her walk easier (wedding or not she’s not sacrificing comfort) revealing simple white shoes and stockings. In one hand is her bouquet and pure white bow (with veil like ribbons at each end) and the at the ready to smite all who dare interfere. The back of her dress begins with white fur (which conceals a dagger) and trails down to a white train with floral design.

Bio
    Bio: The Amazon Queen Antiope was famed as being the only amazon to ever marry, and thus she has manifested in this form with focuses upon this fame as a married amazon. Do not be fooled by her cute appearance, any whom would dare interfere with her wedding shall be struck down, but don’t worry to much. If you meet her standards, she may marry you, that is of course assuming you don’t mind also marring her husband.

Parameters:

-Strength: B
    -Endurance: C+
    -Agility: B+
    -Mana: C
    -Luck: C+
    -NP: B++

Skills
    Class Skills:

-Independent Action B: The ability to remain independent even while rejecting mana from a master, Archer has earned this skill in part due to her class and in part from her own independent personality. It is slightly decreased in rank from her normal summoning due to this version focusing upon a ceremony to tie herself to another, but only by the smallest degree. At this rank she is able to remain within the world for a few days even without a master, though this is a best-case scenario where she does not use skills or noble phantasms.

-Magic Resistance A+: A skill offering protection against magical effects, Archer has earned this skill mostly as a result of her class, though it is slightly increased by her divine blood. This version of Archer’s intense love and the skills arising from it have further increased it rank. At this rank all magics of A rank or lower are completely cancelled, and those of higher rank are reduced in effectiveness.

-Divinity B+++: A measure of one’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit, as Archer is merely a Demi-God without having ascended beyond this in life, she has received this skill at rank B. Her intense feelings of love, and the deeper connection to her father and divine brother has allowed this skill to increase in rank, under the right conditions.

Personal Skills:

-Warrior Bride A: A skill born of one’s existence as both a warrior and a bride, as the only amazon to ever marry Archer is quite famed at both, earning her this skill. This skill provides a temporary increase to her parameters (strength most of all) especially while she is defending someone she loves. In addition it also makes it easier to receive wedding favors, both from respect toward the bride, and fear of the warrior.

-Shinning Glory of Love A: A skill representing not only the deep feelings of love one has for another, but also the amazing almost miraculous effects it has on one’s self. It has the ability to cleanse and heal any and all aliments from any she so choices. Moreover it can also give strength to those Archer finds worthy of love.

-A Wedding of Many A: A skill born of one’s willingness to marry multiple people, Archer is a very loving person while in this form, and so long as they meet her standards, she will marry anyone. Since she does have a variety of standards, including having her husband agree (an admittedly easy task) the skill is kept from exceeding A but is still very high. All those she deems worthy receive a boost to their parameter’s mana regeneration, and many other benefits, even if they refuse her offer of marriage.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

-Agapá Anakoínosi: Stolen Bow of Weddings Herald B++:

A bow she stole from Cupid, through her connection to their shared father Ares, and heavily modified, Agapá Anakoínosi is used to prepare for Antiope’s wedding. This includes everything from sending out invites, to helping to prepare guests, to even dispatching unwanted ones. Unlike her original bow this one is able to distinguish between friend and foe, and act accordingly, harming and cursing enemies and blessing allies.

Interactions with others
    Interactions with others:

-Summon: “*Hums Wedding March* Evening Master, your going to help with the preparations, right? What preparations? Why for my wedding of course. Do you wish to be married, Master?”

-Penthesilea: “Sister won’t you please be my Bridesmaid? I already have this cute dress picked out for you, plus it’ll help to have some muscle if things go wrong.”

-Hippolyta: “You’ll be my Maid of Honor won’t you, big sis? It’s a very important job and dangerous, if evil spirits or marauding men come along you have to defend me. Of course that won’t be a problem for your big sister.”

-Theseus: “W-wait, you’re not supposed to see me until the wedding day. Yes, I know it’s just a renewal but still, we don’t want to jinx it.”

-Hercules: “I guess you’ll be good if things go wrong, but a groomsman all you’ll be, and you’re not giving a speech, not that you can in that state.”

-Chiron: “You’ll preside won’t you Mr. Chiron?”

Other's interactions with her
    Other’s interactions with her:

-Atalanta: “*Blushing* Y-you want me to be a bridesmaid?! Well, I suppose I can accept.”

-Altera: *Blushing* Bridesmaid!? Y-yes, marriage is good civilization so yes I agree.”

-Penthesilea: “*Blushing* C-cute, no never, warriors are not cute!!!! Right?”

-Hippolyta/Chiron: “I would be honored.”

Authors Notes: This was a fun one, if you want the original Antiope here you go. One of the changes I made to her story in that, was that she remained married to Theseus even when he was married Phaedra. That became a joke about both she and Theseus asking people to marry them which I relegated to a Bride and Groom version to each one because why not. It also makes some since seeing as one of the things Antiope is famous for is being the only amazon to marry.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Alter-Ego:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Hipponous/Bellerophon Lily

Alternate Classes
    : Lancer, Archer, Rider

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Armament: Spear disguised as a mop.

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- N/A
    NP- C

Personality
    Clumsy and docile. Alter-Ego struggles with guilt over mistakenly killing his brother Deliades in a sparring match. He believes himself cursed due to the constant disasters and misfortunes that follow him and is terrified he'll end up accidentally destroying everything he cares about.

To compensate for his insecurities, Alter-Ego does his best to be a faithful attendant for his Master. He'll carry out their orders to the very best of his ability, whether that be washing floors or fighting enemy Servants. Even if he looks weak-willed and a crybaby, when pushed Alter-Ego will show extraordinary bravery and resolve. He has a strong sense of justice and will go out of his way to try to help others even at great personal cost.

There's no doubt that behind his meek and self-berating demeanour lies the heart of a true hero. It's just a matter of convincing Alter-Ego himself that...

Due to all the misfortune he inadvertently wreaks, Alter-Ego is used to being distrusted and even hated by others. Even his own parents sent him away in disgust after his accidental fratricide. Thus Alter-Ego would be overjoyed to hear the words "I trust you" from the bottom of someone's heart. Even if it's only as a tool, simply to know his existence can be of use to just one person would bring Alter-Ego the greatest happiness. Naturally, he's extremely weak to sincere affections and praise.

Alter-Ego is quite shy in matters of romance. If any girl tries to flirt with him (even teasingly) he'll quickly get very flustered and embarrassed. This is born from his poor experience with Anteia, the wife of the king he was sent to serve who tried to seduce Alter-Ego and plotted to have him killed when he declined her affections. The fact that women tended to fawn over him for his "cute" and youthful appearance also irritates Alter-Ego, since he regards such babying as unbecoming of a budding hero.

Alter-Ego greatly admires and looks up to other Greek heroes like Heracles and Achilles. He has a great inferiority complex around them, believing there's no way his own deeds can live up to such shining legends. Thus Alter-Ego will act very shy and try to hide if he encounters any of his heroic idols.

Alter-Ego's wish on the Holy Grail is be finally purified of his curse and become a true hero. Due to the conditions of his summoning where memories of his later life are blocked out, Alter-Ego is unaware that his wish has already been granted.

Bond Lines:
    Lvl 1: "S-Servant Alter-Ego, Hipponous at your service Master. Sorry. I know you were probably expecting a stronger hero than me, but I'll do my best to be useful..."
    Lvl 2: "E-eh? My name is recorded in mythology as a great hero? But, vanquishing whole armies, slaying terrible beasts... I don't remember any of the things they wrote me doing. They must've gotten the wrong guy."
    Lvl 3: "This maid costume? Ah, the wife of the king I was serving made me wear it. To be honest it's really embarrassing, but it reminds me of my resolve to carry out my duties to the very end. That's why I won't throw it away even now."
    Lvl 4: "Master... When I'm fighting by your side, I feel like I might be strong enough to overcome the curse of my past. Thank you."
    Lvl 5: "I've decided now. I'll fulfill my vows and become a true hero. If there's any misfortune standing in my way I'll sprint past it. Because that's what a hero does!"

Dislikes: his own clumsiness, lustful women
    Talents: inadvertently bringing disaster, all kinds of heroic deeds (unrealized)
    Natural Enemy: himself, Anteia

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult for the Servant to be affected.

Three Valiant Tasks- EX
    A Skill based on the anecdotes of Alter-Ego performing three heroic deeds in service to King Iobetes to atone for accidentally killing his brother. These deeds were: slaying the monstrous Chimera that terrorized Lycia, subjugating the warlike neighboring tribe the Solymoi, and defeating the fearsome she-warriors known as the Amazons. His completion of these quests can be said to "define Bellerophon's existence as a hero".

Normally Bellerophon would possess some of these feats sublimated to the level of Noble Phantasms. However, as Alter-Ego reflects his younger self from before he actually performed his valiant deeds, he instead possesses a composite Skill embodying his "potential" for them. Just three times in the course of the Grail War Alter-Ego can "improvise" a Noble Phantasm based on the needs of the situation. It might be an armor-piercing attack against an enemy who has a seemingly invincible defense, a wide-range area-of-effect attack to mow down a whole army at once, or even a miracle of healing to save someone from the brink of death.

Each time Alter-Ego uses this Skill, his Amýmon Noble Phantasm is ranked down, signifying that he's overcoming the curse of his birth. After the third activation, both this Skill and his Noble Phantasm are sealed altogether and Alter-Ego will regain his original glory (saint graph) as the legendary hero Bellerophon.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's affinity as a Divine Spirit. Son of the sea god Poseidon, Alter-Ego's rank is suitable for a demigod.

Rosy Cheeked Adonis- C+
    One's disposition as a pretty-boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. The innocent looks of a boy yet to come into his own as a hero can't help but endear Alter-Ego to others. Due to the anecdote where Anteia the wife of King Proteus became madly infatuated with him, this Skill is especially effective in attracting mature women.

...Much to Alter-Ego's chagrin.

Mana Burst (Water)- A
    Denotes a boost in performance by way of infusing one's body and weaponry with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical power. As Alter-Ego is the son of a water god, Mana expelled through this Skill takes form as jets of water fired from his body and spear. In combat these water blasts are strong enough to send foes flying and carve through stone like cardboard.

However, in his current role Alter-Ego mainly uses this Skill for ultra high-speed floor scrubbing.

Noble Phantasm
    Amýmon
    Innocent Harbinger Of Calamity

Type: Anti-Fate

An epithet raised to the level of divine curse, born from anecdotes surrounding Alter-Ego's early life. In life, Alter-Ego was a notoriously clumsy person who accidentally killed his brother while sparring amongst other disasters. Believing this knack for misfortune to be a curse from the gods, Alter-Ego's parents sent him away to King Proteus to be purified. This set Alter-Ego down the road that lead to performing his heroic deeds...

These anecdotes crystallize into a constantly active fate-manipulating Noble Phantasm. Even without his intention, various forms of calamity and misfortune are inexorably drawn to Alter-Ego. It's as if an aura of disaster constantly follows him. He might walk down the street at a red light and obliviously cause a huge traffic jam, trip and shatter a priceless antique vase or carelessly saw away at a rope keeping a ship full of valuable cargo from drifting out to sea.

At the rate he gets embroiled in disasters, "It's not my fault!" is practically Alter-Ego's catchphrase. As Alter-Ego himself never seemed to suffer directly from the accidents he caused, he's immune to the effects of this Noble Phantasm. In battle, the "misfortunes" created will often benefit Alter-Ego, like him tripping out of the way of a dagger thrown by a hidden assassin, or randomly swinging his arm to knock out an opponent trying to ambush him from behind.

This Noble Phantasm is also the reason behind Alter-Ego's nullified Luck parameter. His existence brings calamity, and yet those calamities only seem to lead Alter-Ego on the path to greater glory and heroism. He's someone who can be called both supremely lucky and unlucky. Those opposites equalize as zero, cancelling out Alter-Ego's Luck parameter.

This isn't a Noble Phantasm of the Bellerophon who overcame his fate and attained glory as a hero, but that of "Hipponous", the clumsy and unsure yet brave youth still strugging to find the path he was meant to follow. Thus, every time Alter-Ego fulfills one of the conditions for his Three Valiant Tasks Skill, coming further into his own as a hero, this Noble Phantasm will be ranked down. When all three deeds are fulfilled, the curse is absolved altogether.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is probably my favorite of the sheets I'd kept in waiting. I originally had in mind to do a more "normal" take on this guy, but I didn't just want to reuse Pegasus as an NP and couldn't think of a good take on the chimera-killing spear that hadn't been done already. Then I read up more about his legend I found out about Bellerophon's really unfortunate early life, and got the idea to make this take on him.

So say hello to dojiko meido Hipponous-chan, everyone! I wavered on actually making him a genderbend at one point, but I figured that wouldn't really work given it's an explicit plot-point in his legend that his mom only came to Poseidon for "help" because her husband was cursed to be unable to bear sons. If Bellerophon was a girl anyway the whole thing wouldn't make much sense. Plus the Marulk FC for an otoko Bellerophon was too tempting to resist.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker, Alter Ego
    True Name: Lan Caihe
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Chinese Mythology
    Armament: Basket

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A+
    AGI: A
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: A++
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding - Rank A: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Personal Skills

Heaven’s Feathered Person - Rank A: Immortality, recited by the Taoism ideology as an aspect of the Xian​. An absoluteness of body that renders the user resistant to most harmful effects and passively recovers from physical damage.
    Rider is one of the Eight Immortals, having (somehow) achieved immortality through enlightenment.

Evaporation of Sanity - Rank A: A Skill that denotes that one's reasoning is disappearing, making it impossible to keep any secrets.
    Rider is seemingly cursed with the inability to keep any kind of secrets, sometimes they also blabber on about imagined things as though they were true, further muddling the issue. Unable to truly tell reality from their imagination. For Rider, this Skill also serves the function of Instinct.

Alluring Nightingale - Rank C+: A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards the opposite sex, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as she maintains a will to resist.
    Rider possesses an enchanting voice, noted in the legends telling of them. Their voice can invoke confusion in others. The words of their songs are often complete nonsense, though the structure of the songs seems to imply a greater meaning.

Self-Suggestion - Rank A+: A powerful suggestion that has oneself as the target, raising resistance against mental interference.
    At this rank, "I do not age = Truly stops aging" level of assumption is possible. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecrafts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that influence the mind. Rider is varyingly recorded as male and female. As they can freely shift between appearing as either gender or even a mixture between them, the truth of the matter remains unknown.

Noble Phantasms

Basket of Eternal Peaches
    Yī Lánzi Táozi

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    Rider’s Power Tool as one of the Eight Immortals, taking the form of a basket filled with fruit and flowers.
    Rider’s basket contains the fabled Peaches of Immortality, along with flowers of varying kinds. Where they got them in such amounts is best left to imagination. However, the peaches only retain their special qualities while in the basket or while in possession of those Rider has given them to.
    When consumed, Yī Lánzi Táozi’s peaches fully restore the user to full health and grant a rank-up in all parameters for a short duration, as well as momentary health regeneration effect. They can also be used as an extraordinarily powerful focus for spells and effects when used against evil or demonic creatures.

Divine Crowned Crane
    Xiānhè

Anti-Unit, Rank C+
    A Divine Spirit on loan from the Jade Emperor, but also a mount that is technically shared with Rider’s fellow Eight Immortals. It is a low-ranking Divine Beast, taking the form of a regal crane. Though representing immortality, Xiānhè itself is not an immortal, though it enjoys the divine protection of its patron.
    Should Xiānhè be struck down, however, the target will immediately be targeted by a divine punishment. This takes the form of a lethal curse bypassing any and all forms of Magic Resistance. Though it might not outright kill beings on the level of Servants, the damage inflicted will still be severe. Due to the methodology of the celestial bureaucracy that passes down this punishment, however, the amount of time between the crime of striking down Xiānhè and the punishment for it can vary wildly.
    It should also be noted that due to Rider’s rank in the Riding Skill, they cannot actually control Xiānhè. As such, though the crane can carry Rider around, it moves according to its own devices (or more likely, those of the Jade Emperor). Uniquely, the crane can also manifest of its own accord.

Description
    Dislikes: The crane assigned to them, nothing else in particular
    Talents: Simple-minded wisdom, survival against all odds
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Rider’s true identity is Lan Caihe, the Teenager of the Eight Immortals.

Caihe comes across as a simple person, and could be described as disconnected from the world around them. Their good looks and singing voice, combined with their fluid appearance and indeterminate physical gender serve to give them an ethereal quality. At times Caihe will speak or sing nonsensically to themselves or in conversation with others. Sometimes, they will instead remain completely silent and unresponsive, with their behavior changing according to their mood without rhyme or reason. Truly a person without constancy.
    They are prone to simply wander aimlessly, so Caihe has been saddled with an assistant in the form of one of the Jade Emperor’s divine cranes. They do not appear to like each other’s company, though the crane always manages to find its charge and shepherd them towards activity rather than mere idle existence.
    As with most other things, Caihe does not appear particularly interested in their fellow Heroic Spirits, or the Holy Grail itself for that matter. They are even distant from the other Eight Immortals, though this may be due to the fact that Caihe might not recognize who they are. Oddly, they do not seem to see other Servants as people, and when referring to them only speaks of them as their classes, even should Caihe be aware of their True Name.
    Due to the trouble in getting Caihe to do anything useful, they are a difficult Servant for a Master to manage. In fact, they usually barely acknowledge the Master’s presence, much less the authority invested in them. However, the crane that accompanies them can be used as a go-between, helping to further the Master’s interests. Whether by pecking them incessantly or otherwise coercing Caihe, the crane can herd them into battle or towards an objective.
    Caihe’s nature is to be unknowable, and their wish is a mystery. Perhaps it is so even to themselves.

Lore
    Lan Caihe’s legend is one of oddities. They were born to a poor peasant family, and Caihe’s parents eventually starved. This did not seem to bother the child, and they took off to wander the land. Carefree and strange, they made money enough to eat by working as a wandering minstrel, leaving their unused wealth on the ground at the end of the day.
    Eventually, the villages Caihe frequented came to notice something strange. The youth, ethereal though they had always been, never seemed to age. Ever they wore the same clothes, whether in summer or in winter. Though eating and doing little, their physique never changed. There were even rumors that they came to a village sometimes as a man, sometimes as a woman. And through all this, they seemed untroubled by illness, despite living slovenly and sleeping outside. The people dismissed these as the attributes of an insane person, much as they had dismissed the contents of their whimsical songs.
    One day, however, a majestic crane was spotted, soaring through the sky towards the heavens, Lan Caihe on its back. After this, the youth appeared no more. Realizing that Caihe had attained immortality and enlightenment, having been called to the Jade Emperor himself, the people desperately tried to remember their songs, for hope of gleaning some clue from their contents.
    Thus did Lan Caihe become one of the Eight Immortals, though not even the rest of their number are sure how the youth managed it.

Blog Entries
    Lan Caihe: That's a pretty fun sheet. I imagine her(?) as basically the ditzy idol singer of the Seven Immortals. Pretty amusing how the crane is basically her unwanted bodyguard that follows her around all the time when she'd rather just be left on her own. Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts on my Hipponous sheet? I thought it had a fairly unusual idea...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lan Caihe: That's a pretty fun sheet. I imagine her(?) as basically the ditzy idol singer of the Seven Immortals. Pretty amusing how the crane is basically her unwanted bodyguard that follows her around all the time when she'd rather just be left on her own. Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts on my Hipponous sheet? I thought it had a fairly unusual idea...
    Them, most likely. He or she only really apply momentarily, but I doubt that they'd care about which pronouns anyone uses. And it does indeed seem that they're the ditzy idol singer -type of the Eight Immortals, though the thought never crossed my mind. Its very fitting to Caihe, though (also fits the teenager bill).

Hipponous: That is an interesting sheet, and in a good way. Though I don't quite agree on him being an Alter Ego, I can't really imagine another class he'd qualify for, so in my book that gets a pass as 'close enough'. Cute doesn't really do much for me, so some of the allure of the sheet is likely lost.
    Nnnot entirely sure on why he's a maid, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Hipponous: That is an interesting sheet, and in a good way. Though I don't quite agree on him being an Alter Ego, I can't really imagine another class he'd qualify for, so in my book that gets a pass as 'close enough'. Cute doesn't really do much for me, so some of the allure of the sheet is likely lost.
    I felt the same way about making him an Alter-Ego. The criteria for that Class are kind of vague but in my mind it fit because he's an "alternate version" of the normal Bellerophon who couldn't be summoned on any of the standard Classes. And he's a maid because he was sent to serve King Proteus to atone for his crime. Sure, the story mainly described his epic monster-slaying feats, but I imagine he probably did "normal" service stuff like scrubbing floors and setting up tables too. From there it wasn't too much of a stretch to get "maid", especially since I already had that FC I wanted to use.

Also, as stated in his bond lines the maid costume was something Anteia made him wear (in my version of the story, obviously) because she had an obsessive crush on him.

Blog Entries
    Them, most likely. He or she only really apply momentarily, but I doubt that they'd care about which pronouns anyone uses. And it does indeed seem that they're the ditzy idol singer -type of the Eight Immortals, though the thought never crossed my mind. Its very fitting to Caihe, though (also fits the teenager bill).

Caihe is also one good profile like Always ,Shiki do i assume correct that you have now al eight immortals ?

And one Question Shiki please take a look at my Jimmu,Lancer and say me your oppinion i think he is one of my best works ? and i know what you said a while ago with my Nefrosobek Alter is overpowered ,but here do i find that my Jimmus power-Level is more then justified as he is the first Japanese (humane) Hero and a central key-figure.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Caihe is also one good profile like Always ,Shiki do i assume correct that you have now al eight immortals ?

And one Question Shiki please take a look at my Jimmu,Lancer and say me your oppinion i think he is one of my best works ? and i know what you said a while ago with my Nefrosobek Alter is overpowered ,but here do i find that my Jimmus power-Level is more then justified as he is the first Japanese (humane) Hero and a central key-figure.
    A cursory headcount would reveal I've made six of the Eight Immortals thus far. Li Tieguai and Lü Dongbin are still missing.

Jimmu: Umm... Even if the spelling is actually bearable this time*, the sheet's quality is still questionable.
    This one still has a Skill that gives him all the Skills (which you shouldn't note the ranks of afterwards, given that none of the other users of similar Skills ever do). At least he doesn't have multiple ones of this sort of Skill, but your weird obsession with having every Servant being capable of doing everything imaginable still shines through. This is (debatably) a bad thing, in case you haven't noticed.
    So he has super Divinity which grants him multiple powers that aren't really connected to each other? Very questionable in terms of design. Amaterasu's powers wouldn't be too weird, but demigods usually don't receive the powers of their uncles and distant relatives. You don't see many children of Zeus wielding the powers of Poseidon and Hades, for example (not that they inherit much from Zeus either, beyond physical prowess).
    Protection of the Heavenly Dragonfly seems like an interesting Skill spun from an obscure anecdote, but is ruined by the fact that this sort of ability would be better suited for a Rider and the Skill is overpowered. Just blocking blood absorption and power draining would've been enough.

Why does he have six Noble Phantasms? Classes are meant to define and limit Heroic Spirits, not just stack on an endless slew of new abilities on top of what they'd have otherwise.
    Jimmu also has about as much claim to the Amenonuhoko (spelled incorrectly in your sheet as Amenonuhoku) as any other Japanese Heroic Spirit with connections to the gods. Since the spear belonged to both Izanagi and Izanami, one could argue that actually using it would be something that only two such beings could do together. Most of the powers you have given Amenonuhoko also don't have much to do with the spear's sole legend - that is, shaping Onogoro Island.
    Having the Imperial Regalia under a single Noble Phantasm is actually sort of cool, evoking Ushiwakamaru's Shana-oh's Wandering Tales. However, having the regalia does not equate to being able to fully use each of them. For example, Rama (also renowned for using a hell of a lot different weapons, as most Hindu heroes do) requires both a Skill and a Noble Phantasm to be able to use the weapons he has outside of a sword (as Saber, anyway). The weapons he summons, though Noble Phantasms, also don't seem to have additional powers outside of being Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms.

So to reiterate: This Jimmu is a bloated, overblown monstrosity that possesses things that he shouldn't by any rights have, much less be able to use. I suppose Imperial Privilege would be able to grant him the ability to use the Regalia, but whether he should have IP in the first place is debatable - that usage would also seal it completely, much as it does for Cleopatra, who uses it to gain combat ability. Though Jimmu should be powerful, he is essentially Japan's King Arthur, not Japan's Übergod Super Saiyan King Arthur.
    So no, just writing a sheet in readable language does not make it good. Try making a weak Servant with a single Noble Phantasm, see how that goes.

* I guess because someone proofread this for you. Of course, I could be mistaken and this level of grasp of the English language continues making appearances in your sheets, in which case I shall be pleasantly surprised.

JP Friend Code
    I actually thought that Jimmu sheet was for Ninigi tbh, since that man out of all emperors would suit the most to carry Amaterasu's power from Tenson Korin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I actually thought that Jimmu sheet was for Ninigi tbh, since that man out of all emperors would suit the most to carry Amaterasu's power from Tenson Korin.
    Agreed, Ninigi more than qualifies for that.

Blog Entries
    I feel the need to defend that Jimmu sheet a little bit since I helped review it over PM. I agree that Koga tends to overuse "Skills that grant other Skills" but I think this one is actually fitting for Jimmu given it's basically rebranded Imperial Privilege, which he- being the first Tenno- would definitely qualify for.
    Also, giving Jimmu Amenonuhoko as an NP was actually my idea from a while back. I figured it made a kind of thematic sense for the founder of
    Japan
    the nation
    to have an NP based on the founding of
    Japan
    the island
    . Maybe a bit of a stretch but it was more interesting than just giving him some variant of the Imperial Regalia as NPs like I've seen for every other Jimmu sheet posted here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, giving Jimmu Amenonuhoko as an NP was actually my idea from a while back. I figured it made a kind of thematic sense for the founder of
    Japan
    the nation
    to have an NP based on the founding of
    Japan
    the island
    . Maybe a bit of a stretch but it was more interesting than just giving him some variant of the Imperial Regalia as NPs like I've seen for every other Jimmu sheet posted here.
    But... Amenonuhoko was only used to create the island of Onogoroshima, which isn't counted among Japan's islands in the myths. On that island Izanagi and Izanami repeatedly did some ritual which brought forth the actual islands (under the guidance of the gods of Takamagahara).

Blog Entries
    But... Amenonuhoko was only used to create the island of Onogoroshima, which isn't counted among Japan's islands in the myths. On that island Izanagi and Izanami repeatedly did some ritual which brought forth the actual islands (under the guidance of the gods of Takamagahara).
    Hmm, I read that Onogoroshima (also known as Nushima island in modern times) was the first island of Japan that Izanagi and Izanami created. There's even a plaque there commemorating it. I'll take the rap if my research was shoddy since I was the one who suggested the idea in the first place, but there does seem to be some mythical basis for treating Amenonuhoko as "the spear that created Japan".
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 4th, 2019 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That bit comes from an Edo period scholar's commentary on the Kojiki. In the Kojiki itself, if Onogoroshima is counted as one of the islands, it is island number zero, rather than the first. Awajishima is counted as the actual first island of Japan in the Kojiki.

Blog Entries
    That bit comes from an Edo period scholar's commentary on the Kojiki. In the Kojiki itself, if Onogoroshima is counted as one of the islands, it is island number zero, rather than the first. Awajishima is counted as the actual first island of Japan in the Kojiki.
    Right, but even if it's only commentary that's still part of the legend surrounding the spear. So I still think it's fair enough to emphasize that aspect even if it's not the "main" telling of the legend.

Not like Nasu never sycretizes or combines aspects from multiple legends when coming up with Heroic Spirits and their NPs and whatnot, after all.

Blog Entries
    A cursory headcount would reveal I've made six of the Eight Immortals thus far. Li Tieguai and Lü Dongbin are still missing.

Jimmu: Umm... Even if the spelling is actually bearable this time*, the sheet's quality is still questionable.
    This one still has a Skill that gives him all the Skills (which you shouldn't note the ranks of afterwards, given that none of the other users of similar Skills ever do). At least he doesn't have multiple ones of this sort of Skill, but your weird obsession with having every Servant being capable of doing everything imaginable still shines through. This is (debatably) a bad thing, in case you haven't noticed.
    So he has super Divinity which grants him multiple powers that aren't really connected to each other? Very questionable in terms of design. Amaterasu's powers wouldn't be too weird, but demigods usually don't receive the powers of their uncles and distant relatives. You don't see many children of Zeus wielding the powers of Poseidon and Hades, for example (not that they inherit much from Zeus either, beyond physical prowess).
    Protection of the Heavenly Dragonfly seems like an interesting Skill spun from an obscure anecdote, but is ruined by the fact that this sort of ability would be better suited for a Rider and the Skill is overpowered. Just blocking blood absorption and power draining would've been enough.

Why does he have six Noble Phantasms? Classes are meant to define and limit Heroic Spirits, not just stack on an endless slew of new abilities on top of what they'd have otherwise.
    Jimmu also has about as much claim to the Amenonuhoko (spelled incorrectly in your sheet as Amenonuhoku) as any other Japanese Heroic Spirit with connections to the gods. Since the spear belonged to both Izanagi and Izanami, one could argue that actually using it would be something that only two such beings could do together. Most of the powers you have given Amenonuhoko also don't have much to do with the spear's sole legend - that is, shaping Onogoro Island.
    Having the Imperial Regalia under a single Noble Phantasm is actually sort of cool, evoking Ushiwakamaru's Shana-oh's Wandering Tales. However, having the regalia does not equate to being able to fully use each of them. For example, Rama (also renowned for using a hell of a lot different weapons, as most Hindu heroes do) requires both a Skill and a Noble Phantasm to be able to use the weapons he has outside of a sword (as Saber, anyway). The weapons he summons, though Noble Phantasms, also don't seem to have additional powers outside of being Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms.

So to reiterate: This Jimmu is a bloated, overblown monstrosity that possesses things that he shouldn't by any rights have, much less be able to use. I suppose Imperial Privilege would be able to grant him the ability to use the Regalia, but whether he should have IP in the first place is debatable - that usage would also seal it completely, much as it does for Cleopatra, who uses it to gain combat ability. Though Jimmu should be powerful, he is essentially Japan's King Arthur, not Japan's Übergod Super Saiyan King Arthur.
    So no, just writing a sheet in readable language does not make it good. Try making a weak Servant with a single Noble Phantasm, see how that goes.

* I guess because someone proofread this for you. Of course, I could be mistaken and this level of grasp of the English language continues making appearances in your sheets, in which case I shall be pleasantly surprised.
    At first thanks for the Evaluation,Shiki !
    Agreed, Ninigi more than qualifies for that.
    Niningi were no Emporer he is in relation to Jimmu self a footnote in comparison, and i went with the Ancestor given Powers respective that Jimmu were to a certain Degree lectured by them.

About that have i allowed myself the assumption that every Mythology-/Culturespehre functions after ist own rulings they still will have certain interesections/shared Basics but the more they are apart from each other geographical viewed the more they can differ.
    That still doesnt Change the fact that Amenonuhoko has created the first Japan Island or other said that the spear created the root of japanese Earth that were presumably used as base for the other Irlands in my oppinion.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 4th, 2019 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    At the very least, I do appreciate you cleaning up Koga's sheet and making it legible enough for others to read.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though Ninigi wasn't an Emperor, he actually used the Imperial Regalia (what he used them for is unmentioned, but is irrelevant), and thus he has the strongest claim to them. Doesn't matter if he's a footnote or not, that stuff is his more than Jimmu's. And yes, I know you can't resist stuffing your sheets full of every power and ability imaginable - this is not news.

Whatever the Amenonuhoko did or didn't do, it still doesn't grant Jimmu any more claim to it (nor to Ninigi, nor to Amaterasu - by much the same merits Arjuna should be able to wield Vasavi Shakti as the son of Indra, but nope!). One of the points I made earlier was also that the spear made one island. The islands that make up Japan were made with the ritual.

Blog Entries
    Though Ninigi wasn't an Emperor, he actually used the Imperial Regalia (what he used them for is unmentioned, but is irrelevant), and thus he has the strongest claim to them. Doesn't matter if he's a footnote or not, that stuff is his more than Jimmu's. And yes, I know you can't resist stuffing your sheets full of every power and ability imaginable - this is not news.

Whatever the Amenonuhoko did or didn't do, it still doesn't grant Jimmu any more claim to it (nor to Ninigi, nor to Amaterasu - by much the same merits Arjuna should be able to wield Vasavi Shakti as the son of Indra, but nope!). One of the points I made earlier was also that the spear made one island. The islands that make up Japan were made with the ritual.
    I still feel that there is a thematic logic in the spear that "laid the ground" for Japan (the island) being wielded by the first emperor who established Japan (the country). Keep in mind that there's been similarly weird examples of Servants having NPs they never wielded in life, like Ashwatthama having the chakram that he specifically was unable to use in his legend.