Page 810 of 858 FirstFirst ... 310710760800805808809810811812815820 ... LastLast
Results 16,181 to 16,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I could use some help here. I've been working on a rather unusual Servant sheet lately and I feel like I've hit a deadlock when it comes to his NP. The Servant is an agglomeration of all the forgotten and unnamed
    Hikeshi
    firefighters
    of Edo Japan, kind of like Apocrypha's Jacky (but more positive, obviously). To spice up the sheet I thought of making him a Pseudo-Servant with the fire god Kagutsuchi, as Hikeshi were thought to be placating Kagutsuchi's anger when they put out fires. So far so good. His Skills are all written up and I've got a pretty clear image of his personality. But I just feel stuck when it comes to his NP.

The Hikeshi don't have any really famous feats I could find that would make good NPs (heck, if any one did I'd probably just make him a Servant instead of going for the more convoluted fusion angle). I could just give something related to Kagutsuchi as an NP, like the sword his father Izanagi used to cut him apart, but I wouldn't feel right if I couldn't tie it in to his role as a firefighter in some way. Any ideas?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, if he's a Hikeshi then you could give him the pike and have it be empowered by Kagutsuchi's flames or something.

Dude on the right, ignore the samurai girl behind him.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Well, wasn't Kagutsuchi killed and dispersed into dozens of minor deities? Why not summon those as 'manifestations of every fire put out by the hikeshi' ? Fueled by Kagutsuchi's own mystery, they would be fire creatures that can only be extinguished at Hikeshi's command. Kinda like the Amaterasu technique from Naruto, only it would start out weak and grow stronger the longer the fire burns.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I mean, if he's a Hikeshi then you could give him the pike and have it be empowered by Kagutsuchi's flames or something.

Dude on the right, ignore the samurai girl behind him.
    Hmm, not bad. I already gave him a Skill based on the matoi flag Hikeshi carried, but I forgot about the fireman's axe. Something like that could work. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, wasn't Kagutsuchi killed and dispersed into dozens of minor deities? Why not summon those as 'manifestations of every fire put out by the hikeshi' ? Fueled by Kagutsuchi's own mystery, they would be fire creatures that can only be extinguished at Hikeshi's command. Kinda like the Amaterasu technique from Naruto, only it would start out weak and grow stronger the longer the fire burns.
    Ooh, now that's a cool idea. I can definitely think of some neat places to go with that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    True Name: Helena Petrovna Blavatsky ("Helena Alter")
    I don't think I can say enough good things about this sheet, only that I'm waiting warmly for the Theosophy LB fic. The only critique I can muster right now is I noticed a few typos, but nothing major.
    I would like to take this opportunity to point out, though, that there's a large Lemurian community near me that believes the Lemurian city of Telos is situated inside Mount Shasta, California, and that Count St. Germain might have been around(??) I wonder how LB Helena would react knowing one of her friends had already discovered Lemurian-on-Earth.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Mt. Shasta is my favorite mountain, so there are worse places for Lemuria to be hiding.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Class: Lancer
    Faceclaim

True Name:Ganga Zumba
    Epithet: The First Rebel King
    Alternative Class: Assassin, Rider, Fighter.
    Allignment: True Neutral

Height / Weight: 1,85 / 100 Kg
    Region: Kingdom of Congo (Birth), Brazil (Death).
    Source: Historical Fact.
    Dislikes: Treason, deceit.

Background
    Born in Congo as the son of Princess Aqualtune of House Kinzala. Following a defeat against portuguese forces, the princess was made into a slave and taken to brazil, where her son Ganga Zumba would one day grow up to rebel against the portuguese and establish his own kingdom for escaped slaves, known as Palmares, the largest and most enduring of its kind.

Over the course of decades the denizens of the Quilombo fought against dutch invaders and the portuguese, at one point amassing over 20.000 citizens. It was only when Zumba was offered a treaty that internal relations broke down.

One side supported the idea, while the other, lead by Zumba’s nephew, Zumbi, wished to continue fighting against the portuguese.

At the end of the day, neither succeeded. Zumba was tricked into accepting infertile land and was killed, while Zumbi continued to fight until the destruction of Palmares, bringing their rebellion to an end.

Personality
    As expected of a ruler, Lancer’s primary concern in life was to reclaim his freedom and rebuild his family’s seat of power. Though he was an experienced strategist and great warrior, the constant fighting against the portuguese wore on his mind, and wishing for peace, beckoned him to accept the ill fated proposal.

Though he fought the Portuguese in life, he was not above coming to an understanding with them, even if he resents those who deceived him. He also does not resent his nephew for contesting his decision, if nothing else, Lancer’s wish was to create a prosperous kingdom where his subjects can thrive.

As a servant, Lancer is be a solemn protector who hides secrets doubts about his ability to lead others. He believes that people are born to their purpose, and that to deny such purpose is a grave insult to the gods. A God rules over Kings. The King rules over a Country. Slaves serve the country. This creates a cycle of denial and self-deprecation in which Lancer constantly second guesses himself, yet believes only he is capable of performing the role of sovereign.

[Parameters]

Strength: C
    Ability: A
    Endurance: C
    Mana:D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance - [C]

The Signature Skill of the Lancer Class. It allows for the negation of spells with arias numbering up to two verses. Normally it would be at a lower rank, however due to Ganga wields a strange lance which has never been properly recorded, the exposure to its ancient aura of divinity has boosted it.

Personal Skills
    Capoeira - [B]

A martial art developed by slaves as a mixture of fluid movement and constant motion. As a Lancer, Ganga has it at a lower rank than he would normally have it should he have been summoned as Assassin or Fighter. It combines the effects of Eye of the Mind and Disengage in order to allow the user to accurately predict enemy movements, react to them, and then disengage to obtain a more advantageous position.

Divinity - [E]

Not a skill that Lancer had in life. Rather a side effect of wielding his Noble Phantasm. It grants him a minimal boost to his parameters, as well as a minute connection to the spirits of the earth. It can be increased with the release of Lancer’s Noble Phantasm.

Honor of Rebellion - [A]

The Skill which personifies Lancer’s ability to establish and lead a rebellious kingdom from within another nation. This Skill makes it so that the more disparity there is between Lancer and his opponent, the greater the boost to his overall abilities. Should he be fighting against a group weaker than himself, however, this Skill will instead inflict a demerit upon all his parameters instead.

Noble Phantasm

Oxalaia - Old Father’s Spear of Earthen Bone - [B]

An expertly crafted spear made from the bones of an ancient Divine Beast that would be later associated with the Orisha God Oxalá. Whether the creature to which the bones belonged to was related to this deity is a matter of opinion, however, the True Ether stored within the bones is the real deal. When its name is called, the inner energy is released and Ganga Zumba adopts a more feral appearence, granting him the Breath of the Dragon (Ancient) Skill.

With the Noble Phantasm’s activation, the spear previously wielded by Lancer is absorbed into his body and he becomes something akin to an avatar of the ‘ancient god’ trapped within the spear. The longer they remain fused, the more Lancer’s body will warp and transform until it becomes that of a beast which predates the Age of Man. In this [Second Stage], Lancer’s Divinity Skill evolves into ‘Protection of the Ancient Beast’, which boosts Lancer’s parameters by a full rank while cutting the damage done by enemies of the ‘Man’ Attribute by half.

Stage 1

Stage 2

Voice Lines: Ascension

Ascension 1:“Beter. But still not good for a king.”

Ascension 2:
    “Your tributes have bore fruit, yet there is still room for improvement.”

Ascension 3:
    “Re
    bellion is a costly business. The price of power is of course, that of sweat and blood. As the Rebel King, there can be no other path for myself.”

Ascension 4:
    “Ah...this is as far as I can go without compromising my humanity. Sorry, but any more and I might turn into some huge carnivorous beast.”

Voice Lines: Bond
    Bond 1: Master and Servant? How distasteful

Bond 2:A King is born to be a king. A soldier is born to be a soldier. A slave is born to be a slave. To make a slave of a king is no small offense. Had the situation not been so dire, I would have your head.

Bond 3:Kings, rebels, gods and mortals. This place...this place should not exist… yet it does…then how… why… what is this ‘Chaldea’...might I ask?

Bond 4: A ‘Master’ is a commander who holds the trust and loyalty of his subjects, thus he is a King. ‘Servants’ are those who have entrusted their blades and pledged their service to a leader for the sake of saving the Human Order, and thus are Soldiers, not Slaves. Yes…that certainly clarifies it.

Bond 5:Oi! Oi! Master! Those cheap irish bastards are hogging the bar all to themselves again. Do something about it! Ehh? ‘Why me’, you say? Well, of course it can’t be me. After all, as the ‘King’ of Chaldea, such volatile decisions should lie with you Master. So please try not to cause an uprising, okay?

Relationships

Spartacus: “You who would rebel and die in blaze of glory brings me both pleasing and distasteful recollections. Though you might have been a fool, I find your wish for rebellion beautiful to behold.”

Ozymandias: “An ancient King from my family’s ancestral land. His connection to the Ibe and grand kingdom are undoubtedly greater than my own. However, he is a Tyrant and I am a Rebel. Conflict between us would be inevitable.”

Mordred: “An impetuous child lacking in sense and quick to anger. To call forth rebellion for the sake of one’s own personal grudges can only ever lead to disaster. A grand failure is what I should call her. However…she reminds me of a certain hot-head and thus I cannot help but sense a fond exasperation towards her.”

Nzambi: “Great creator, and Lord to my people. Their from is different from what I would have imagined, though their power over life and death is genuine. I look forward to sharing on her wisdom.”

Princess Isabel: "'The Redemptress’ ? Heh. Cutting it awfully close there, aren’t you girl? Well then. Will you let me see it at the very least? That ‘Golden Law’ of yours."

King Sebastian: "Oi, you cow-headed idiot! What do you think you are doing lugging Master around on that ridiculous thing?! Come back here dammit!"

Quetzalcoatl: "Tag-Team? My apologies Great Goddess, but we are of entirely different species. Although I admire your fiery passion, I must remind you that I am a married man. Oi! H-Hands off, serpent!"

Bond Craft Essence
    Palmares

The culmination of my Dreams.
    My Ambition.
    My Rebellion.
    If I had the chance, would I try to redo it?
    No. I don’t think so.
    Victory is victory.
    Failure is failure.
    Regardless of the result, none will deny it.
    And for me, that’s enough.
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 11th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So I could use some help here. I've been working on a rather unusual Servant sheet lately and I feel like I've hit a deadlock when it comes to his NP. The Servant is an agglomeration of all the forgotten and unnamed
    Hikeshi
    firefighters
    of Edo Japan, kind of like Apocrypha's Jacky (but more positive, obviously). To spice up the sheet I thought of making him a Pseudo-Servant with the fire god Kagutsuchi, as Hikeshi were thought to be placating Kagutsuchi's anger when they put out fires. So far so good. His Skills are all written up and I've got a pretty clear image of his personality. But I just feel stuck when it comes to his NP.

The Hikeshi don't have any really famous feats I could find that would make good NPs (heck, if any one did I'd probably just make him a Servant instead of going for the more convoluted fusion angle). I could just give something related to Kagutsuchi as an NP, like the sword his father Izanagi used to cut him apart, but I wouldn't feel right if I couldn't tie it in to his role as a firefighter in some way. Any ideas?
    This would imply remaking your sheet and I perfectly understand that you wouldn't like to do that, but instead of Kagutsuchi, how about using Mizuhame? She was a kami of water created specifically to calm down Kagutsuchi, so I feel she'd be more fitting to appear as a firefighter than Kagutsuchi himself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True Name:Ganga Zumba
    It's been a while since I read a GO style sheet. Not much to comment on the class skills and personal skills, other than you made good choices and an appropriate explanation. The NP is an interesting idea, especially how you tied it into the GO ascension system, with him becoming more bestial and all. The greatest comment I have, and the thing I like the most with GO type sheets, is that you gave a nice view of his interactions with some servants that, cause of his legend, have some similarities to himself or others he knew. All and all, a interesting sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This would imply remaking your sheet and I perfectly understand that you wouldn't like to do that, but instead of Kagutsuchi, how about using Mizuhame? She was a kami of water created specifically to calm down Kagutsuchi, so I feel she'd be more fitting to appear as a firefighter than Kagutsuchi himself
    I thought of using her too, yeah. But Mizuhame seems to have a much more obscure legend than Kagutsuchi and so doesn't give me as much to work with. Plus I wanted to go for a bit of a Fire Force reference with a "fire-manipulating firefighter" and that wouldn't work if he had water powers instead. And Kagutsuchi is sometimes identified as a protector against fire too under the name Atago Gongen, so the connection still works.

Thanks for the suggestions in any case Padoru.

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance
    :

Source

Identity: Nameless Hikeshi

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Class: Lancer

Strength- B+
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    A wild and uncouth man. Berserker has a hot temper and easily erupts into fisticuffs when insulted. He also has a fondness for sake and can often be found drinking in his free time. But beneath his boorish exterior Berserker is a brave and kind-hearted individual. As a firefighter, he risks his life to save people from the flames. No matter what sort of cruel blaze it is, even if it's an inferno on the level of Hell itself, Berserker would still charge forth without hesitation if there was an innocent in peril. With such a mentality, it's no wonder the common people in Japan adored Berserker as a hero.

Berserker tends to cause a lot of collateral damage when he fights. As firefighters in his time would often destroy whole city blocks to keep a fire from spreading, he regards collateral damage as an unavoidable part of combat. However, it's an entirely different matter when innocent bystanders are involved.

In Berserker's words "Buildings and infrastructure can be rebuilt. But people's lives are irreplaceable. Once they're lost, they can't be brought back ever."

Due to his innate stubbornness, Berserker can be a highly unmanageable Servant. He's the kind of person who once he decides someone is an ally will fight to defend them to his last breath, but if he makes an enemy of someone he won't stop until they're totally destroyed. This trait is exacerbated by his Mad Enhancement variant. As Berserker doesn't see his foes as human but fires that need to be put out for everyone's sake, he'll block out any attempts at communication from the enemy. Incidentally, while he won't admit it because it goes against his "tough guy" image Berserker is quite fond of traditional Japanese sweets like mochi and konpeito.

Berserker has no particular wish on the Holy Grail. His reason for answering the call is the same as it was in life, to protect innocents and vanquish
    evil
    fire
    . If asked about the Grail Berserker would just say "That big cup? Ha, that's perfect. I could probably put out a ton of fires with it." He's probably joking, but with his single-minded attitude it's honestly hard to tell.

Likes: drinking sake, brawls, the people's grateful smiles, traditional Japanese sweets (won't admit it)
    Dislikes: fires, pompous nobles
    Talent: fighting fires
    Natural Enemy: "Robert Hubert", Yaoya Oshichi

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX

A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters at the cost of sanity. At this rank, all parameters are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost. Despite his high rank Berserker can still speak and express himself, but his mindset is totally fixated on fighting fires. Berserker perceives enemy Servants as humanoid conflagrations that he must extinguish.

No matter what words or clever logic the enemy presents, Berserker will hear nothing but the roaring of flames.

Personal Skills:

Hikeshi Soul- A+
    A Skill comprising the unique set of values of a
    Hikeshi
    firefighter
    . It includes the effects of Charisma, Bravery and Rebellious Spirit at a low rank.

While vulgar and prone to getting into fistfights on the street, Berserker possesses the bravery to run into the hottest inferno to rescue others.

Divine Protection Of Kagutsuchi- A

A Skill demonstrating the protection of the Japanese fire god Kagutsuchi. As fire was believed to be an expression of Kagutsuchi's divine wrath, the Hikeshi entrusted to put out those flames were seen as appeasing the deity's ire. That connection allows Berserker to manifest with Kagutsuchi's blessing as a Servant despite having no supernatural gifts in life. This Skill is a composite that grants Berserker several abilities related to fire.

The first grants Berserker a passive immunity against fire and heat-based attacks at the same rank or lower. This draws from the anecdote where Hikeshi would douse their jackets in water before setting out to provide some protection against the flames. Secondly Berserker can channel Kagutsuchi's flames and manipulate them in a Mana Burst fashion.

While he can expel bursts of fire from his body directly, Berserker favors imbuing the flames into his matoi, propelling them at his foes like fiery javelins.

Rousing Banner- B+
    A Skill representing the Matoi, a special flag traditional firefighters of Japan used in the Edo period. It consists of a long wooden pole with lots of paper streamers hanging on one end in a fan-like shape. The Hikeshi would wave these flags while on their duties both to rally other firefighters and alert civilians that everything was being taken care of. As a Servant, Berserker wields these flags as his signature weapon.

He can summon a seemingly unlimited number of them, wielding them as spears or hurling them at enemies like rockets with his Divine Protection Of Kagutsuchi Skill. His waving the flag also imparts a fascination effect that varies based on one's relation to Berserker. Allies gain a boost to their fighting spirit, drawing them to battle alongside Berserker with renewed vigor. Civilians are cleansed of fear, instinctively perceiving Berserker as a reliable person who can protect them and handle any dangerous situation. Finally, monstrous or demonic enemies who witness the banner will feel fear and unease, akin to Dread Visage at rank B.

Noble Phantasm
    Edo No Hana
    Burn Brilliantly, Crimson Flowers Of Destruction

Type: Anti-Unit~City

According to legend when Kagutsuchi was killed and cut apart, the dispersed parts of his body sprouted up to create many other fire gods. As Berserker's Noble Phantasm these countless fire gods have been conflated with all the blazes put out by the Hikeshi. The vindictive spirits of these fire gods whom Berserker defeated and sealed away are bound to his body in the form of an intricate array of tattoos, similar to those the Hikeshi would ink on themselves to show loyalty to their brigade. The tattoos cover Berserker's entire torso and upper arms, taking the form of fiery flower and vine designs blooming across his flesh.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Berserker can release the fire gods and let them assume a tangible form. They're rampaging monsters made of pure fire that exist only to burn everything around them indescriminately. At least, that's how they'd be normally. But Berserker's strong will to protect people from the flames has reformed this Noble Phantasm. Instead of letting them rampage freely Berserker forces the fire gods into spiritual containers based on his fellow Hikeshi. Thus rather than manifesting as rampaging monsters they take the form of garbed firefighters like Berserker himself whose bodies are comprised entirely of swirling flame.

These quite literal "fire soldiers" will act for the most part autonomously, protecting Berserker and attacking his foes of their own accord. However Berserker can also take manual control of them to execute specific tactics. The fire gods can't be doused by ordinary water and are only extinguishable by Berserker's mental command. Being creatures of living flame, they have the ability to absorb any fire that touches their bodies and grow stronger. This makes them ideal for fighting fires. Berserker can let them "have their fill" of a fire until it's extinguished, and then either put them out himself or guide them away from where they can do any harm.

Each fire god is roughly as strong as a mid-tier Phantasmal Beast. Keeping them all out at once costs a lot of Mana from Berserker, so he normally just calls on one or two at a time to back him up in combat. When Berserker extinguishes one of them, it'll reappear back on his body as the matching tattoo. There's only a finite amount of fire gods (roughly two dozen or so) and once slain they can't be revived. When one of them is killed that tattoo permanently vanishes from Berserker's body. If all of them are destroyed this Noble Phantasm becomes unusable for the rest of the Grail War.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the Servant I'd been talking about. I was inspired by Benimaru Shinmon from Fire Force (especially how he uses those Matoi) and wanted to try writing my own take on a Hikeshi character. Much thanks to Wyvern for giving me the idea for his NP. It ended up a bit more of an army-summon than I'm completely happy with, but it was the best I could come up with. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Hikeshi - So, I loved that you remembered that Robert Hubert servant and assigned him as one of the worst enemies to face. It adds some flavoring to what I consider in my humble opinion to be a pretty solid profile. While I did't expect the servant to be a berserker, his single minded perseverance towards saving reminds me a lot of another bull-headed idiot. That his Mad Enhancement is strong to the point of him seeing enemies as just mindless dangers to be curbed would make him a pretty difficult enemy and ally.

I am also so happy that you chose a flag to be his main weapon. Not enough flag waving badasses around here.

Hikeshi: ... I can definitely empathize with the pain of wanting to avoid army summons. I feel like the Noble Phantasm he has is definitely distinct enough, however - and it doesn't exactly offset the fact that everything else he has is cool enough to make up for it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky ("Helena Alter")
    Very cool, I like how much detail was put into the Lostbelt's setting.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    nice dramatical murder faceclaim, fam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Servant Avenger

True Name: Queen Dido of Carthage

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Avenger (A)

Self-Replenishment [Mana] (A)

Oblivion Correction (EX):
    Dido herself shall never forget the injustices she suffered - just as with any other Avenger. However, her instance of this skill transcends its typical boundaries: hers is Oblivion Correction for the people of an entire nation. As such, the critical strength provided is enough to allow her to damage even the most durable of Servants.

Personal Skills:

Territory Creation (EX):
    A Skill acquired by the Queen through the anecdote of the “Dido problem” - when King Iarbas of the Berbers granted her land for her people to stay on as they fled their native home, but only enough that could be covered by the hide of a single oxen. Dido then cut the oxen’s hide into thin strips, and used it to encircle an entire hill. As such, Dido’s Territory Creation functions in much the same way - a Territory that can fit an entire World inside a fixed space. She could, perhaps, reconstruct Carthage in a bottle if she so desired.

Counter-Hero (C):
    Queen Dido, by nature, was not an enemy that Heroes could defeat in the same way that they could defeat monsters or enemies in a war - an innocent bystander, simply entangled in the wrong destiny. As such, Heroic Spirits have their parameters lowered by one rank when facing her - although anti-heroes will experience no effect at all.

Magecraft (B):
    Dido is capable of Magecraft of a Foundation long-since forgotten to history; taught to her by a priest of Jupiter. She is capable of invoking mid-scale lightning attacks, and various methods of paralysis.

Charisma [Idol] (B+):
    Dido was a figurehead of her people, deified after her death for years to come by the citizens of Carthage. A leader who truly held sway over the hearts of her subjects, this trait has manifested in Servanthood - when enemies attack her, bystanders with insufficient willpower or mental protections will invariably be willing to die for her in a vain attempt to drive them away. While this will mean little against a Servant, most Masters will find themselves quickly overwhelmed by a horde of people acting in defense of their treasured Queen.

Noble Phantasms:

The Queen's Pledge
    Vow of Carthage
    (C+):

The crystallisation of Dido’s final promise; that there would be unending hatred between Carthage and the descendants of Troy. It was a will passed on through the people of Carthage, of an entire nation, and the Noble Phantasm functions in much the same way: if, at any point, Dido is killed, another person within the nearest civilisation centre will inherit Dido’s will.

They will retain their own personality, but their ambitions will simply become the same as Dido’s - and they will also receive Dido’s parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasm. However, with successive inheritance, Dido’s power eventually begins to fade, much like that of her kingdom, until she finally disappears.

Bio:

The Mythical First Queen of Carthage. Originally, she hailed from the land of Tyre in Phoenicia - but upon the killing of her husband at the hands of her own brother, she was forced to flee with a band of her followers in order to found a nation of her own. This nation would soon be Carthage: a fabulous city, destined for untold wealth and prosperity at the hands of its ideal Queen.

Well, that is, but for one event - one day, on Carthage’s shores, there appeared a small group of soldiers, stranded after a war between faraway nations. Led by a man named Aeneas, Dido, as was a Queen’s wont, granted them refuge in her city, and found herself enraptured in the tales the soldier told. Indeed, she sympathised with him greatly: they were, in her eyes, two kindred spirits, forced to flee the homes they once loved, left without a spouse, and on a mission to rebuild…

It was almost inevitable that she would fall in love with him. Before long, he returned the favour. Or so she had thought. Aeneas’s heart could never lie in Carthage, he said, for his destiny lay on faraway shores, in the land of Rome.

And then he left her behind. Alone. Again.

She could never forgive him. Never, never, never forgive him. Not so long as she lived. Her servants were ordered to gather up everything in her palace that had any memories of that man still lingering within them, so that they could be burned.

But… She had been touched by him too, had she not?

And so she stepped into the fire, letting the flames char her flesh to ashes - and as she went, she let out one final curse: even if she were to die, her people would carry on her mission. Carthage would forever be the enemy of Rome.

Personality:

“So you’re to be my Master, hm? How terribly unfortunate.”

Avenger is an almost incomparably ruthless Servant: a truly vile person, who will stoop to any end in order to achieve their desires. While her demeanour and actions are that of a Queen, with a natural charisma and dignified, confident bearing that could make any person willing to die for her cause, she will casually speak of actions such as using innocents as meat shields in order to meet her own ends. Even her Noble Phantasm overwrites the ambitions of another suitable person so that they might give their life to achieve her goals.

However, unlike most Avengers, who relish in their desire to stain the world black with their own grudges, Dido sees her own hateful nature as more of an embarrassing stain on her own character - she wishes she could let go of it, and simply devote her Servanthood to a wish of rebuilding her Carthage anew, but so long as that man’s presence still lingers in her heart, she must continue on her mission to eradicate all that remains of his legacy in this world.

Perhaps, if one were to get close enough to her, they might find that she was very much still a loving person, who loved tales of heroes and loved her people and her nation more than anything else - and that she fundamentally sees herself as a failure for a momentary lapse in judgement leading her to abandon them.

Perhaps they might find that the true reason she hated Aeneas was for ever causing that lapse in judgement in the first place, more than any wound he ever dealt her heart.

… It’s unlikely, though. Her demeanour makes her rather difficult to approach.

----

This is my first post here so I really hope I've not broken some unspoken rule by not having posted a faceclaim. I just... Couldn't actually think of anything that fit my mental image of her. I guess she'd look kind of like Semiramis?
    Last edited by GreyWulfos; October 12th, 2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: i am so new to formatting here aaaa

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty interesting Dido sheet. I don't think I've ever seen her as an Avenger before even though it's a pretty natural take to go on considering her legend. The personality is quite well fleshed out and Skills are mostly well chosen. I think the justification for Counter Hero is pretty weak and would rather that remain mostly a Saver-exclusive though. Her NP is also quite creative. Reminds me a little of the one I gave Gaspar with the idea of passing on her will and memories of others, though obviously different to suit Dido's own legend. Having her influence degrade with each reincarnation is a clever weakness that keeps her from being too overpowered.

Also, you're definitely not the only user here to post sheets without a FC. Though personally if you're not going to post one I'd rather you describe the character's appearance yourself rather than just leaving it blank.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really? You never saw her as an Avenger candidate? She literally died cursing the man who abandoned her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Really? You never saw her as an Avenger candidate? She literally died cursing the man who abandoned her.
    No, I mean literally. I never saw a sheet before depicting her as an Avenger (at least, not as far as I can recall). Not that I never imagined Avenger as a qualifying Class for her.

Dido's pretty neat, especially for a first sheet. The justification for her Territory Creation almost feels NP level, but I can understand if you'd just want the one she has. I don't play GO, but aren't there listed effects for Avenger Class Skills? Although I suppose anyone who plays already knows what they do.

The faceclaim issue almost makes me wish we had a "potential faceclaim share thread" but that's way too egregious.