Page 845 of 858 FirstFirst ... 345745795835840843844845846847850855 ... LastLast
Results 16,881 to 16,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow in the last two days were quite many servants released her !

Der Ritter your Pestur were excellent one servant i want to appear in Canon in that form and i knew that Hilhamesh had an Son had i not knownn that he had siblings .

AS it were said in the last days in the Feedbacks of my Hades ,can somebody recommend me some good Grammar check sites that correct it correctly without to destroy the meaning if non english words like noblephantasm names or fate verse specific Terms are included ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Wow in the last two days were quite many servants released her !

Der Ritter your Pestur were excellent one servant i want to appear in Canon in that form and i knew that Hilhamesh had an Son had i not knownn that he had siblings .

AS it were said in the last days in the Feedbacks of my Hades ,can somebody recommend me some good Grammar check sites that correct it correctly without to destroy the meaning if non english words like noblephantasm names or fate verse specific Terms are included ?
    You know you can just go back and re-correct the non-English words and whatnot after the fact right?

I'm sure there wouldn't be nearly as many of them as just normal misspelled and incorrect words, so you'd still be saving a lot of effort overall.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Rider
    Identity: Marcus Curtius
    Source: Roman mythology
    Origin: Roma
    Alignment: Lawful Roman
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 76 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B+

Skills
    Class skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Protects against Single-Action spells.

Riding: B
    Can handle animals and vehicles with above average skill.
    As a Roman soldier, he has expertise in handling horses and chariots.

Personal skills

Embodied Ideal: A
    Denotes that one is perceived by a collective as the paragon of something they believe in. A carrier of everyone’s hopes and dreams whose presence already fills everybody with hope.
    A young soldier that takes his arms to bravely face any sort of peril for his country. Truly Roma. The only reason why it isn’t ranked EX is out of respect to the Divine Father and the successive Caesars.

Bravery: C
    Grants resistance against fascination, confusion, and charm. It also increases melee damage.
    Despite not having obtained his fame for fighting valiantly in the battlefield or facing any kind of monster, Curtius’ courage is a model to follow for any good soldier.

Noble Phantasm

Curtius Sacrificum
    To the raging land I offer my all

Type: Suicide
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum number of targets: 100 people

A sacrificial attack that can only be employed as a countermeasure to a catastrophic event, and that recreates the event in which Curtius offered his life to close the abyss that threatened to swallow Rome. While fully clad in armor and riding his horse, a large fissure opens beneath Curtius and his opponent. As they fall into the depths of the earth, Curtius ensures that both will fall together by pinning the enemy with his sword, or with his own body if necessary. After a certain time, the crevice will close and everything that fell within it will disappear forever.

Character
    Personality

Youthful, courageous, and optimistic. A cheerful young man with an altruist heart that jumps to action whenever there’s trouble near without giving up his smile. Despite being a Roman soldier, he gives off the impression of a comic superhero from modern times.

Speaking of comics, he has taken a liking to them. He sees himself as a hero that offered his own life as a representative of Roma’s spirit, but since he could only help his people once, he wants to learn more about superheroes to become a proper hero. He also admires fellow Heroic Spirits as his seniors, and even if they’re his opponents, there is a high chance that he will ask for advice and tips for his own improvement.

Treatment with the Master

Given his heroic disposition, he is more than willing to assist a good-hearted Master, and reticent to cooperate with a villainous one. Even though he considers he himself is a junior in comparison with other fellow Heroic Spirits, he thinks the Master is his own junior, so he protects and supports them as much as he can.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1: “Hahahahaha! What is it, Master? You can rely on me for any problem!”

Bond 2: “No matter if you’re actually Roman or not, I’m your partner! When you’re in trouble, I’ll run to help you!”

Bond 3: “Offering yourself for the commonwealth while hiding your sadness and pain. That sounds like a must-do for heroes, doesn’t it? I couldn’t do much in the past, but I’d want to be a sort of cheerful hero that makes others smile now.”

Bond 4: “Alright, I’ve practiced my hero smile so much my face hurts. Now I have to practice my pose. What do you think, Master? Should I cross my arms, or is it better if I put my hands on my hips like this? Ah, I also have to find a way to make my cape flutter even if there’s no wind… Ah, even the basics of being a hero require so much work! How exciting!”

Bond 5: “I still have ways to go to become a full-fledged hero, but allow me to give you some advice. No matter the path, you’ll have to sacrifice things to bring happiness to others. You may even have to offer your own life. But no matter how much it hurts, don’t stop smiling. Even if you have to face death, look back to those who stand at your side, and tell them with a big smile: ‘It will be fine’.”

Likes: “Bravery, youth, strength! Everything that represents Roma has a place in my heart!”

Dislikes: “If possible I’d like to avoid having to sacrifice myself again. I’ll do it if I have to, but it’s much better if you can help others more than once!”

Wish for the Grail: “I wish to be a hero, but that’s not a wish I’ll make to the Holy Grail. I’ll entrust that thing to someone who can make everyone happy with it. Hopefully you turn out to be that person, Master.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

A sacrificial hero that offered his life to save the city of Roma from a cataclysm. When an enormous pit suddenly offered in the middle of the city, the citizens could only desperately try to fill it with anything they could use, a completely futile effort. Out of desperation, an augur was asked for advice, who responded:

“The gods demand the most prized possession of the nation. Throw that possession into the abyss, and it shall close”.

The advice was doubted by the masses, however. Why would the gods want to deprive them of such a thing? And moreover, what was it? Everyone scratched their heads, trying to find out the meaning of the augur’s words or an alternative solution. It was then when a voice suddenly shouted:

“Isn’t the answer to your questions obvious?! Roma is arms, youth and courage! There is nothing more dear to Romans than their soldiers!”

The figure of a young soldier fully armed and riding a horse stood in front of the desperate citizens. As if facing a monster, he charged with a battle cry, and jumped into the precipice. Roma’s most prized possession had been offered to the gods, and the ground closed back. It is said that, at the exact spot in which Curtius jumped, water sprang, creating what is known as the Lacus Curtius near the Forum Romanum.

Related characters

Romulus
    Oh! The Divine Father! He’s even more majestic than I thought! And his entire being exudes Roma!

Gaius Julius Caesar
    If the great Caesar has this body, there must be a reason! I’m sure that his belly is filled with Roma’s hopes and dreams, that’s why it’s so big!

Nero Claudius
    Oh, the Emperor of Roses! She perfectly represents Roma’s beauty and talent, no doubt!

Caligula
    The tyrant that fell into madness out of love for Lady Diana, Caligula… Should I see him as Roma’s passion and fury? I personally think it suits him like a glove.

Spartacus
    Hahahahaha! I like this man! He may be insane now, but helping others with a smile in his face is a thumbs-up for me!

Artemis
    L-Lady Diana…?! Whoa, I didn’t imagine she would have such big… I mean, it’s not like I preferred small……. Eh… May I ask who is that bear…?

I'm not totally happy with how it turned out. It ended up being more "All Might" than "Roma!!", and the NP is kinda bland.

Blog Entries
    Curtius: I remember when Gally suggested this idea way back when. This is a really fun sheet. His personality is hilariously awesome.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Glad you liked it, Royd! Though I'll probably make a better version in the future because I'm not completely convinced with the final result

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Servant Caster; The Great King’s Beloved, Lady of All Women, The Most Beautiful & Queen of Queens. Yes, I expect you to remember all my titles.”

★ ★ ★ ★

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Egypt – Historical Facts
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine, Female, Humanoid, King, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Skills

Class Skills:

Item Construction: C

It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster is restricted to only being able to produce devices related to Egyptian magecraft. Many tools and devices manufactured with modern magecraft, such as golems, homunculi, miracle drugs, etc., are objects that even resembles the ones in Egyptian magecraft. However more of an architect than a craftswoman, they are less effective when compared to other users of magecraft from her era. Regardless, they still equate or surpass what can be created in the modern era… usually.She does make the best jewellery though.

Increases own debuff success rate by 6%

Territory Creation: A

It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. Having built the great Temple of Gempaaten alongside her husband, Caster is one of the great authorities in regard to creating territory.

Increases own Arts performance by 10%

Personal Skills:

Charisma: B

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Queen. The morale of military forces she commands is extremely high.

She reigned in that is arguably regarded to be her nation’s wealthiest era in its ancient history. In addition to ruling as co-regent alongside her (in)famous husband, she was a pharaoh after his death before being assassinated by her jealous and less competent son.

Increases party’s attack for 3 turns (18%)

Divinity: C

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

At the same time that a ruler is one that controls the people and reigns over the land, a pharaoh is also someone who reaches the gods. A pharaoh has his divinity change in accordance with factors such as the era. Her husband was regarded as an incarnation of the Sun Disk Aten (Ra) with the same Divinity as Ozymandias and when elevated to co-regent to be an equal ruler, she was bestowed with the same. However, the defacing of her legacy has lowered the rank.

Increases own damage by 150.

Egyptian Magecraft: A

Denotes one’s ownership of the Magic Crest of ancient Egypt. As an equal of Akhenaten, a Pharoah in her own right, a High Priestess of Aten and one who could commune with the sun disk – Caster possesses divine imbued magecraft which makes her a match for even the mightiest from the Age of Gods

“My apologies Master, but were you
    actually expecting me to just stay in a corner and scream ‘Fireball!’ every couple of seconds?”

The domains of Aten-Ra are that of the sun, but also life, light and creation, so Caster has a wide range of Divine Thaumaturgy allowing for offense, defence, support and healing.

Inflicts Burn with 300 damage for 10 turns to all enemies.
    Recovers own HP (3000)

High-Speed Divine Words: B
    A Skill that assists with magical incantations via a power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is a power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic.

The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, High-Thaumaturgy can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Charges own NP Gauge (120%)

Noble Phantasm

Great Grand Awakening
    Aten

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum Targets: 100 People

Aten is the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of the god Ra. The deified Aten is the focus of the monotheistic religion of Atenism established by Amenhotep IV (who later took the name Akhenaten) and Nefertiti in worship and recognition of Aten. It is a creator and giver of life that stands above the gods in terms of authority and power. Her absolute devotion to the Aten acts as the crystallisation of his Noble Phantasm. The Aten allows her to take a portion of its power and become a true aspect of the sun. As a result, she appears to be on completely immolated with her entire being wrapped in fire with no harm to her.

When the True Name is called out, the reaction is triggered and the fiery mana ignites. Caster temporarily manifests as a pseudo-sun, representing the life-giving power of the sun. All allies within the radius of her holy light have all debilitating conditions and curses removed, their wounds heal over time and their strength revitalise.

Removes Party debuffs
    Recovers Party HP (4000-6000)
    Increases Party attack for 3 turns - Overcharge (30-50%)

Divine Punishment Upon the King
    Curse of the Pharoah

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: 1 Person

The Famous "Curse of the Pharaohs", the famous curse that ended the lineage of the eighteenth dynasty, killing King Tut and plaguing his tomb. The crystalisation of the curse, whoever strikes down Caster immediately have all their parameters reduced to E, over 24 hours all abilities founded in mystery become sealed, rendering one destitute and powerless. Magic Resistance can temporarily mitigate the effect but it is a revenge based Noble Phantasm that acts as a death-sentence to whoever kills Caster. However due to trauma, she has sealed this Noble Phantasm.

Not used in Grand Order.

Lore

Nefertiti is one of the greatest queens in all of Egypt’s history, standing shoulder to shoulder with Cleopatra and Hatshepsut.

Born into the eighteenth dynasty, Nefertiti is one of the most mysterious figures. With much debate over her parentage she was a princess and noblewoman to this day, there was no denying she was a member of the court. Believing in the inherent divinity and supremacy of Aten, she had plans for changing her nation which is when she had met the most infamous pharaoh of Egypt who would one day become Akhenaten. They had the same beliefs, the same goals and the same methods – their skills would compliment each other and they would achieve what no one else had done since. These separate people were two sides of the same coin, perfect accomplices, soulmates if you will.

Nefertiti was the calculating individual while her husband was the zealot believer of the faith. While Hatshepsut before her was the innovator, Nefertiti’s actions were a full upheaval. They installed the cult of Aten who worshipped a single monotheistic god rather than a pantheon, made ancient Egypt far more prosperous economically than it had ever been before or since, kept their nation safe from external threats and moved the capital from Thebes to Akhenaten (the city named after the man who was named after the god).

“Excuse me! My husband is not big-headed for naming a city after himself. That arrogant self-obsessed conqueror Iskandar named seventy cities after himself and you’re all tripping over your feet to lick his boots and go on about how cool he is.”

She would give her beloved god-husband many daughters. Akhenaten named Nefertiti in turn his equal and co-regent, proclaiming she to was a divine pharaoh as well and devoted temples to her as well. It was a golden age but nothing lasts forever. The cold grip of death claimed her husband and she outlived him, becoming a true solitary Pharaoh in her own right under the name of Neferneferuaten and raised her step-son Tutankhaten, better known as Tutankhamun or ‘King Tut’. However glory and prosperity begets traitors from within. The corrupt Grand Vizier Ay who hated Akhenaten and Nefertiti for stripping them of their power, General of the Armies Horemheb who was being made unnecessary by the peace turned her heir against her. They convinced the young fool that she was going to turn him into a puppet ruler so that she could continue her supremacy and Tutankhamun, who was jealous of greatness ordered her death and she was assassinated in her 40’s.

Tutankhamun in turn was cursed for murdering an aspect of the Sun God. All his children were stillborn, he himself was wracked with horrific diseases and died as a teenager. Even his legend was overridden with the famous “Curse of the Pharaohs”, condemning his soul even after death. After the death of the boy, the curse passed to the treacherous Ay who usurped the throne and became Pharoah. Fearful, he attempted to supress the curse with his own magical abilities and by destroying all trace of Akhenaten and Nefertiti from the land and history. Ay was indeed able to negate the curse for a few years and ignore most of its ill effects before dying suddenly, but not before destroying all trace, erasing them from history and attempting to even remove them from the afterlife. Horemheb would be the final bearer of the curse when Ay died and named his step-son the successor, Horemheb lived a far longer life, dedicating himself to bringing back stability after the actions of those who came before at the cost of his nation’s wealth and strength. Horemheb did not escape the curse fully however and brought no living sons into the world – thus ending the eighteenth dynasty.

Character

The concept of beauty given form. Quiet, intelligent and formal with a righteous fury, she truly is the divine sun incarnate. She commands respect with her actions, seeks prosperity for both Gods and Man, detests corruption and is full of the passion of life. Truly one who is beloved by the gods and man… All for the sake of her ambition.
    She is a God, a King, a wife, a lover, a mother. One of her nations greatest women who achieved so much, but also so many regrets. The destruction of her cult, the death of her husband, the corruption of her heir, the curse that slowly destroyed her dynasty and the fact out of all the things she was, she wasn’t a woman. Nefertiti has one final ambition. A second shot at life so she could prevent the tragedies before they came to be. Once prosperity is ensured and an heir who is worthy is ready to take the throne is ready…

“Maybe then, I can step aside and enjoy my sunset years.”

A little vain in her appearance, she is fond of fashion; she wears modern, stylish attire, not to mention a gold necklace and bangles on her wrists. Equally she is open and straightforward, she is confident and absolute with her words and actions – easily mistaken for arrogance and haughtiness it in fact comes from experience. She is an incarnation of Aten, and simultaneously the wife of Aten, truly she is a natural God-Queen.

Calling herself the “Queen of Queens.” She may look like a big ego on legs but she has the upmost respect for her gods, and in turn believes they are in her favour. She is the greatest woman, and as such it is her duty to carry the burden of saving her dynasty so the big ego has a heavy heart to carry it.

Treatment of the Master:

Nefertiti’s attitude towards her Master depends on her mood. She may recognise them as a ‘King’ but a king is not an equal to a ‘Pharaoh’. She expects not to be treated as a Servant and takes action on her own regardless of her master’s intent. If they recognise her authority and have a noble disposition then she is most agreeable; however, she detests those who do not acknowledge her superiority, bootlickers or schemers as those people destroyed her dynasty and they will incur her wrath.

She may take them on as an adoptive child or maybe even a lover (for a Pharaoh does have lesser spouses and concubines) but her beloved will always be Akhenaten.

“Ufufufufu~ Asking the kind of person I like, despite knowing I’m a married woman? Bold, but presumptuous… If you’d like you can join us for one night and see if you can handle two at once.”

Related Characters:

Artoria: “Having your nation and everything you ever loved destroyed after your death? I know your pain too well. Would a drink help?”

Karna: “Such fire… such power! He is certainly the sun but… that’s not my husband. Damn, why did he have to be so pretty too.”

Rameses II: “…” Both acknowledge each other’s might but proclaim themselves to be superior. The laughter that comes out of both of them would require everyone else within the vicinity to use earplugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, first sheet in like 2 years. Let's see how it compares.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 10th, 2020 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Feedback vis-a-vis the NP's

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looks like the in-game data for skills and NP is gradually becoming more popular. Nefertiti sure looks like Ozy's new best friend. Welcome back, Hermes!

Finally found the motivation to finish this.

Chrysaor

Class:
    Saber

Alternative Class: Rider

Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance: Pretty much the same as his "younger" years(A genderbent Rider Medusa with amber-colored eyes) except now he wears armor and has cut his hair short.

Strength-B
    Endurance-B
    Agility-C
    Mana-C
    Luck-D
    NP-A+

Personality
    : Saber is far more serious and grim compared to his carefree younger year, his nature tempered by ruling a city and the deaths of so many of his family. These deaths, often the results of machinations of the gods, have severely degraded his respect for the Pantheon barring a few specific individuals, such as his father Poseidon. He never outright cursed them, but he never particularly honored them either. He does hold a great deal on animosity towards Athena, which is somewhat strange for a king, but understandable given the fate of his mother and aunts. His attitude towards heroes is more akin to pity, seeing them as helpless puppets, especially Perseus and Heracles.

Dislikes: Athena, Eurystheus, Harpe
    Natural enemy: Athena

Class Skills

Magic Resistance-
    B: Saber holds a fair amount of resilience against magic, but was ultimately felled due to magical weaponry, resulting in the skill being lower than expected.

Riding-B: Saber can handle most vehicles with ease, and would have a higher rank normally, but is limited by the Saber class container.

Personal Skills

Divinity-
    D: Though a child conceived to two gods(Poseidon and pre-fall Medusa), Saber's gestation and birth exposed him to a drastic amount of monstrous blood, degrading his Divinity to a D rank.

Unchanging Form-B: A unique variation of the Natural Body skill derived from the circumstances surrounding Saber's conception and birth. Functionally the same as Natural body, it also confers the benefits of being immune to most natural forms of death, such as sickness and old age. Does not grant immunity to Poisons and other unnatural forms of death.

Son of Medusa-B: Denote's Saber's genealogy as a child of Medusa from before her transformation into the Gorgon. Grants him immunity to Poisons and, if confronted with the Mystic Eyes "Cybele", causes his Mana rank to be treated as an A rank instead of it's actual rank.

Enmity of the Goddess-A+: Due to his animosity with the Goddess Athena, most of Saber's legend has been forgotten. Since his Saber form represents his later life, most individuals cannot connect Saber to his own legend, resulting in all but his appearance being concealed from all but Saber's Master.

Mystic Eyes-A+: Saber has inherited the Mystic Eyes "Cybele" from his mother, granting his the same petrifying gaze. Due to his greater experience using the eyes in this form as opposed to his Rider form, Saber's eyes are every bit as potent as his mother's.

Noble Phantasms

Khrysaoros-
    He who has a golden sword(C, Anti-Fortress): Saber's weapon. Manifesting as a gilded Xiphos sword, when it's true name is called the sword releases a blast of energy shaped like a winged boar, razing anything that gets in it's path.

Pandemonium Gorgon-Eyes of the monstrous goddess(A, Anti-Army): A series of offensive techniques developed by Saber over his lifetime, based around channeling mana into the Mystic Eyes then releasing it. The amber pulse of his youth can be utilized at any time without calling it's true name, while the true name alone results in a single beam from Saber's eyes not unlike that of a certain Indian Lancer. However, the technique's full power shows itself when the full incantation is spoken. Upon saying the incantation("The blood of a monster runs through my veins. These eyes see only a world cold and gray. Turn to stone, Pandemonium Gorgon!"), a series of amber-colored beams erupt from Saber's eyes, petrifying anything that makes direct contact with the light. The technique still fails against servants with an inorganic body(such as Babbage), but it is still a devastating attack.

Pyrrhus Athens-
    I claim victory in defeat(A, Anti-unit): An extremely powerful NP that is functionally a reenactment of the end of Saber's life. A sequence of events that allows Saber to automatically win a Grail War, even if struck fatally, but to trigger it it requires that the following conditions be fulfilled:
    1: Saber must be one of the last two servants standing,
    2: he must enter the other Servant's stronghold unhindered,
    3: he must issue a challenge for a "duel between equals", and the other servant must accept,
    4: during the duel, Saber's NPs are sealed(physically manifesting as a helmet upon his head) but his opponent's are not, and the opponent must win via "dishonest means"(aka using an NP, basically cheating)
    If all of the above are fulfilled, then the moment Saber is struck down, the opposing servant will find themselves cut off from all sources of power and will fade away before Saber succumbs to his wounds, effectively making Saber the winner of the Grail War. It is powerful, but easy to prevent going off.

Lore: Saber is Chrysaor, the child of the gods Poseidon and Medusa. Specifically, Saber represents Chrysaor's later years, while he was king of Tartessos. Despite ruling a fairly strong kingdom, Chrysaor was no stranger to issues. When the Phoenicians came knocking, Chrysaor mobilized his country's small military to hold off the invaders. The bravery of the Tartessans and their king caught the eye of the Olympian Ares(who was returning to Olympus after his tryst with Chrysaor's granddaughter Eriteide), who offered to aid the embattled city in exchange for being the city's patron, a deal Chrysaor accepted with some hesitation. As a result, despite being heavily outnumbered, the Tartessans beat back the Phoenicians, who retreated to their own harbor and never tried to take Tartessos again. Chrysaor also befriended the Olympian Hermes, who frequently passed by Tartessos on route to other areas(and who also had a tryst with Eriteide). After the births of his great grandson, Eurytion(who stayed on Erytheia and became an assistant to Geryon), Chrysaor's life seemed pretty well off. His and Callirhoe's unchanging forms were well understood by the residents as a form of divinity, and all was well, until it wasn't. Sadly, 30 years into his reign, Chrysaor heard devastating news from Erytheia. Geryon, Eurytion, and their hound Orthrus had been slain by the hero Heracles, who had come to the island seeking the cattle that lived there as one of his Labours. Chrysaor was furious, but controlled his rage just enough to seek advice once more from the Orphic Oracle on Lesbos. Once again, the Oracle dissuaded him from seeking vengeance via direct means, and pointed out that Heracles wasn't there by choice. When asked, the Oracle pointed him to Eurystheus, who had assigned the task to Heracles. Riding the boar Khrysaoros to Argos, Chrysaor commanded the boar to crash through the walls leading into the area where Eurystheus was holding court, an order Khrysaoros was more than happy to obey. Upon reaching Eurystheus, Chrysaor immediately petrified three of the king's top advisers and threatened Eurystheus with the same fate should he or Heracles bring harm to his family ever again.

After this, Chrysaor continued to rule Tartessos for another 70 years until, deciding he was finished ruling the city, departed upon Khrysaoros one final time, speaking to the Oracle in Lesbos on route to his destination, Olympus. What he sought was to tie up the sole remaining loose end of his life, justice for Medusa. Thanks to the advice of the Oracle, he arrived at Olympus while the gods were in council, thus preventing him from suffering the same fate as Bellerophon. It was here that he finally met Heracles, the one who had killed Geryon and Eurytion. Heracles, now the gatekeeper of Olympus, was impressed at the newcomer's timing, and was equally impressed with Chrysaor's motive for coming to Olympus. However, as per his duty Heracles couldn't just let him in, or, at least he wouldn't have, had Chyrsaor not forced him to open the gate to fulfill the blood debt Heracles owed him for the deaths of Geryon and Eurytion.

Having gained access to Olympus, Chrysaor marched into where the gods were holding council, eliciting a number of reactions from the twelve. Most of the gods were stunned at the invasion of their council room by some random king who barely qualified as a divinity, while Hermes and Ares were surprised at Chrysaor's boldness, and as for Poseidon? Well, he just looked like he wanted to melt into the floor and disappear. Zeus, quickly regaining his composure, demanded to know why Chyrsaor was there, to which Chrysaor responded, "I seek justice for my mother, Medusa, who was cursed by Athena to become the monstrous Gorgon, and was ultimately slain by her machinations". Needless to say, this statement elicited quite the ruckus. Several of the gods began demanding to know if this was true, while Poseidon had to be physically held back by Ares to prevent him from killing Athena then and there. Athena denied her guilt, claiming that Chrysaor was lying about his parentage, until Chrysaor unsheathed his sword and assailed all the assembled gods with the pressure from his Mystic Eyes, a power he could only have if he was a child of Medusa. After regaining control of the situation, and seeing that neither Chrysaor nor Athena would back down from their arguments, Zeus proposed a duel between the two, with the loser being subjected to the mercy of the victor, a compromise both agreed to.

At the site of the duel, Chrysaor agreed to have the power of his eyes be sealed away via an enchanted helmet to make the duel fair. After both parties armed themselves and appeared at the dueling grounds, both were expected to declare any enchantments upon their weapons. Chrysaor disclosed the sealing enchantment upon his sword, while Athena disclosed the nature of the Harpe spear she had brought. With that out of the way, the duel began. While it seemed at first that Athena had the advantage due to range, Chrysaor was able to negate that advantage by exploiting the fact that Harpe's design made it poor for traditional spear combat, and managed to corner Athena. However, unlike the duel with Pallas, Zeus was in no mood to step in and save Athena, resulting in the goddess unleashing her secret weapon, Aegis. By calling upon the Aegis' power, she managed to stun Chrysaor just long enough to strike a fatal blow. However, though she won via combat, she ultimately was declared the loser due to having not declared Aegis before the duel. However, when asked about the punishment for Athena, the dying Chrysaor simply laughed and said, "Nothing. A far worse fate awaits Athena in the future, for the survivors of Troy hate her, and from them shall rise an empire to eclipse Athens by a grand margin. But, while the gods will gain might under this empire, Athena will wither". After this, Chrysaor passed, succumbing to Harpe's magic. Athena, enraged by Chrysaor's defiance, sought to erase all traces of him from the world, even going as far as to force Apollo to silence the Oracle of Lesbos and to send an army to raze Tartessos. However, several magus families escaped Tartessos, carrying relics and written copies of Chrysaor's legend, allowing him to be summoned later as a servant.

Relationships

Perseus:
    "An unfortunate pawn in Her schemes. I forgive what he did to Mother, after all, she was too far gone.."
    Saber simply pities Perseus, seeing hims a a victim of Athena's schemes, just as much as his mother was.

Heracles: "I cannot forgive you for what you did to my Son and Great Grandson, but I understand that you weren't there by choice, so I will let it slide, for now."
    Saber dislikes Heracles due to the murders of Geryon and Eurytion, but he is wise enough to know better than to attack him directly over it. Saber is more likely to guilt-trip Heracles into aiding him than confront him directly over it.

Athena(Shielder): "So, this is what you should have been. Interesting....."
    Saber is intrigued by Shielder Athena, and is somewhat vexed by her bizarrely guilty behavior.

Minerva(Avenger): "You are everything that is detestable about her, and you bear that sickening weapon too! Face me, witch, and know your end!"
    Saber hates Minerva with all his heart, and will do everything in his power to see her destroyed.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Looks like the in-game data for skills and NP is gradually becoming more popular. Nefertiti sure looks like Ozy's new best friend. Welcome back, Hermes!
    Gotta put in the in-game data to let everyone know that Buster Memes are the way of life. QoF is still my priority here on BL so I wouldn't say I'm out of retirement but yeah, I'm (kinda) back.

Chrysaor

Seems well enough though I do have a couple of tidbits, having Son of Medusa and Unchanging Form as skills feels a little much. I'd say a composite skill you should combine them all under the latter saying it grants resistance to sickness and poisons (as old age isn't a problem for servants) and that he's inherited the mystic eyes. As for the 3rd NP, I'll confess I'm not fond of it as it feels kinda shoehorned in so if it were me I'd chuck it. I'm not opposed to lore getting expanded and nasufied for lack of better words (I did it with Nef above a little that's for sure) but yours feels mostly original. Just my opinion but I think your Chrysaor would be more suited to a lostbelt styled setting.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 5th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nefertiti: Pretty good sheet overall, but her NP is exactly the same as the one as you gave Akhenaten way back? You could've at least tried to vary it up a bit. Maybe for an extra NP, you could give her something based on the curse that struck her successors after her death? Otherwise, I'm glad to see you back Hermes.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Admittedly yes, the NP I came up with was too similar to other stuff I've seen elsewhere so I decided to rip off myself instead of other people... Might do that second one though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Admittedly yes, the NP I came up with was too similar to other stuff I've seen elsewhere so I decided to rip off myself instead of other people... Might do that second one though.
    If you want to make her NP more unique, maybe you could change it based on her personality so that she represents the healing/nourishing sun instead of the destructive sun? I could see it being an NP that buffs her allies, healing their wounds and strengthening them with the power of the sun, while also scourging her enemies with sun-fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Gotta put in the in-game data to let everyone know that Buster Memes are the way of life. QoF is still my priority here on BL so I wouldn't say I'm out of retirement but yeah, I'm (kinda) back.

Chrysaor

Seems well enough though I do have a couple of tidbits, having Son of Medusa and Unchanging Form as skills feels a little much. I'd say a composite skill you should combine them all under the latter saying it grants resistance to sickness and poisons (as old age isn't a problem for servants) and that he's inherited the mystic eyes. As for the 3rd NP, I'll confess I'm not fond of it as it feels kinda shoehorned in so if it were me I'd chuck it. I'm not opposed to lore getting expanded and nasufied for lack of better words (I did it with Nef above a little that's for sure) but yours feels mostly original. Just my opinion but I think your Chrysaor would be more suited to a lostbelt styled setting.
    Well, the old age immunity was more of a future-proofing thing in case some servant gets added/made that can force age people. Like the curse of Oisin but forced on other people. The third NP was more or less a way to give people a reason to actually want to summon Chrysaor over Medusa, and as for his Lore, it's what happens when you try to make lore for a heroic spirit who has almost none.

Blog Entries
    "The Knight of the Questing Beast, Sir Palamedes has answered your call Master! Even if I'm not super strong like the other knights, I promise to give it my all for you!"

Servant Lancer
    :

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Palamedes

Alignment
    : Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Rider, Ruler

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- C (EX)
    NP- C+

Personality
    Cocky and boisterous. As one who came from distant lands but wholeheartedly embraced the cause of chivalry, Lancer has a deep fascination for all things to do with honor and knighthood. She can be caught fangirling around other knightly Heroic Spirits, eagerly offering to trade details of their stories and experiences. However as the only way Lancer knows how do such things is by challenging them to a duel, she can easily give the impression of an over-aggressive meathead.

Lancer is very weak to matters of romance. In life she kept trying to woo Iseult again and again despite knowing she loved Tristan instead. In reality Lancer was actually in love with Tristan herself, but too shy to admit her feelings so she kept trying to duel him over Iseult as a way to attract his attention.

For her Tristan was an extremely shining existence, a man of kindness and gallantry who devoted himself to the cause of knighthood more than anyone else. However she also glimpsed the overwhelming sadness hidden in his deep gold eyes. Lancer wished from the bottom of her heart to save Tristan from his tragic destiny, but ultimately her hands never once managed to reach him. Her deepest regret is that she couldn't stay by Tristan's side and console him in his final moments.

Due to the relative obscurity of her legend, Lancer harbors an inferiority complex towards more famous knights like Gawain and Lancelot. As impressive as her own feats may be, Lancer can't help but feel them to be underwhelming in the face of such shining legends given flesh.

Upon meeting other knights from Arthur's court, Lancer would try to mask her shyness with bravado, boasting that she could take any of them in a fight. But this is just an act and in reality Lancer is quite insecure, often doubting her self-worth as a knight and hero. This stems from how the one person whose approval she craved above all others- Sir Tristan- never once acknowledged her as an "equal".

A one-sided adoration (curse), similar to the cliche schoolgirl perpetually pining for her distant "sempai".

Lancer's wish on the Holy Grail is to reunite with Sir Tristan, resolving her regrets where she never got a chance to confess her feelings to him in life. However first she wants to make herself into "someone worthy of standing by Tristan's side", both as a knight and as a woman. What exactly that wish would entail is unclear even to Lancer herself, but it would likely be shaped by the experiences and bonds she forms in the Holy Grail War.

Relationships/Reactions:

Tristan: The man she loves and admires more than anything. When it comes to talking about him, her usual tomboy front evaporates and she displays the demeanour of a lovestruck schoolgirl eagerly discussing how cool her first crush is. "He's so kind and dashing, he can sing and play the harp like an angel, he's so beautiful but sad-looking it makes me wanna' give him the biggest hug... Hey, you weren't listening to all that were you Master?"

Gilgamesh: The exalted hero-king of her homeland, Babylon. To him, she owes the deepest respect and gratitude. At least she'd like to say that. But upon meeting the golden king face-to-face and seeing his ridiculously arrogant personality, Lancer can't help but make a slightly disgusted expression.

Kiyohime: "Tenaciously chasing after the one you love is something to admire, yes. But I can't help but feel this woman takes it a bit too far..."

Humbaba: "This chimeric monstrosity... somehow, I get the same rotten feeling from it as the Questing Beast. No matter what, I can't let this monster get away!"

Medb: "You manipulate men and treat them like pawns, then throw them away like trash when you're done. Someone like you better not even try coming close to my beloved Tristan!"

Diarmuid: "For some reason, I get a similar impression of him as from Sir Tristan..."

Likes: sensitive and poetic men, knighthood, being earnestly praised
    Dislikes: betrayal, not having her feelings recognized, sense of inferiority
    Talent: admiring someone from afar
    Natural Enemy: Tristan, King Mark

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even Magecraft at the level of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals has trouble affecting the Servant. Having been born and spent much of her early life in Babylon, a part of the World where the flow of mystery was still strong even in the Age of Man, Lancer inherits a higher than usual rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- E
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At higher ranks one can be said to qualify as a Demigod, a mixed race between divine and mortal. Hailing from old Babylon, the birthplace of the gods, the blood of ancient heroes and divinities flows within Lancer. Thus she would normally boast a level of divine affinity akin to most demigods.

However upon converting to Christianity Lancer has willfully repressed this Skill in an attempt to distance herself from her Pagan nature. As such her rank in Divinity has been greatly diluted from its proper value.

Questing Hunt- EX
    A Skill crystallizing Lancer's hunt for the Questing Beast, an abomination she believed only she could kill. Many mocked her adventure as sheer folly, for catching the monster was said to be impossible. However upon converting to Christianity and being freed of worldly attachments Lancer did just that. With the help of fellow knights Galahad and Percival Lancer trapped the Questing Beast in a lake before finally piercing its heart with her spear.

This act of slaying a monster that was extolled as "unkillable" manifests in a Personal Skill that gives Lancer a powerful ability to defy fate for the sake of slaying magical beasts. Once Lancer ascertains that the enemy is a "beast", she'll certainly be able to kill them, no matter how strong they are. If the beast in question has an impregnable hide, her spear will sharpen until it can pierce through. If the beast is impossibly swift, her eyes will improve until she can track its movements. If the beast has some esoteric ability that makes it impossible to kill, Lancer will somehow evolve a countermeasure.

Because of this Skill Lancer can be called an opponent ideally suited to combatting magical beasts. However this Skill just insures that she'll be able to kill the beast, not necessarily live to tell the tale.

Uncrowned Arms Mastery- (-)
    Arms prowess that went unrecognized in one's lifetime. To those viewing her stat sheet, all of Lancer's parameters appear a rank-down from their true values. While a valiant knight in her own right, Lancer was forever in the shadow of her friend and rival Tristan. Despite her great accomplishments, which included catching and slaying the baneful Questing Beast, she's ultimately remembered as little more than a footnote to Tristan's legend.

This Skill reflects Lancer's greatest regret, that she was never able to stand as an equal beside the man she loved and admired.

Noble Phantasm
    Glatisant Bane
    Spear That Slew The Impossible Beast

Type: Anti-Unit

Lancer's spear, used to kill her hated nemesis the Questing Beast at the culmination of her journey. From piercing the Questing Beast's hide the blade was dyed in its venomous blood, acquiring a strong poison attribute. Later, the spear was stolen from Lancer and used by the jealous King Mark to kill Lancer's friend and rival Tristan. Furious at the loss of her friend Lancer took back her spear and slew King Mark with it, ending the cycle of vengeance.

The Questing Beast's blood, mixed with the grudges and regrets of the knights and kings who perished by its blade, have coated the spear in a potent curse. On its own this spear is only a C-ranked Noble Phantasm. However, brandished against one recognized by the World as a [King] or [Knight] the venom imbued into the blade reacts.

The spear blazes to life, engulfed in seething, venomous green flames that burn like acid and leave grievous wounds hard to heal from.
    This is the true form of Lancer's Noble Phantasm, a representation of Lancer's love and sorrow as both her closest friend and hated enemy perished by the spear. The stronger Lancer's feelings are towards the target, whether love or hatred, the greater damage is dealt.

This Noble Phantasm also holds a secret function, reflecting its connection to the Questing Beast. Lancer can sacrifice her spear to revive the Questing Beast, animating it to her will as a familiar. A chimeric monstrosity whose appearance is a chaotic mishmash of different animal traits. It has the head and neck of a serpent, the haunches of a lion, a leopard's torso and stag's feet. The Questing Beast can attack enemies by trampling and biting at them, as well as spewing venom from its snake-mouth akin to a poison element Dragon's Breath Skill.

However, the Questing Beast's true power doesn't lie in its physical abilities but a powerful conceptual effect surrounding it. In life, many great knights and heroes tried to catch the Questing Beast, but none of them ever succeeded. Indeed, it was as if their very desire drove the monster away... Eternally elusive to those who pursued it, the Questing Beast was often allegorized to embody the futility of human ambitions.

Reflecting this, the Questing Beast bears a strong concept of "Inversion". The more intensely one desires to kill it, the more one's attacks paradoxically fail and are diverted away. Rather than being the product of a resilient hide no weapon can pierce, the Questing Beast's reputed "invincibility" actually originated from this ability.

Normally only those who obtained enlightenment into the truth of the World and purged themselves of human desires (in other words saints and bodhisattvas) could kill the beast, due to lacking any desire that can be inverted. However, Servants with a Luck stat of B or higher have a chance of pushing against the inevitable fate and connecting their attacks anyway. This ability also doesn't affect machines and mindless creatures that simply have no desires to start with, like golem familiars and Berserkers under a particularly high rank of Mad Enhancement.

Summoning the Questing Beast permanently sacrifices Lancer's spear Noble Phantasm. Furthermore she has a generally limited degree of control over the monster after calling it forth. It'll attack her enemies and spare Lancer herself, but other than that the Questing Beast tends to ignore Lancer's orders to go wandering around on its own. As such, despite its great power Lancer is loath to use this aspect of her Noble Phantasm except as a last resort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a sheet of a lesser-known Round Table knight. I might have wanked her a bit given her general obscurity, but given the Babylon connection and we know Mesopotamian Servants tend to be super hax I thought it was fair enough. I went with the genderbend just on a whim at first but afterwards I thought it'd be an interesting idea if "she" was actually in love with Tristan and just courted Iseult as a way of getting him to notice her.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Really not seeing how a tenuous connection to Babylon in the metatextual sense that it's code for "this guy isn't British or Christian" somehow equals possessing a Divine Construct.

At all.

Especially when Palamedes has his own story that is more or less ignored outside of a single skill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Really not seeing how a tenuous connection to Babylon in the metatextual sense that it's code for "this guy isn't British or Christian" somehow equals possessing a Divine Construct.

At all.

Especially when Palamedes has his own story that is more or less ignored outside of a single skill.
    That's a fair critique. It was quite the stretch and I admittedly struggled with making a good NP for Palamedes given her sparse legend. I considered giving her a spear dyed in the Questing Beast's venom or something along those lines as an NP, but I couldn't think of a way to make it interesting. In any case, what do you think of my idea of having her secretly crushing on Tristan instead of Iseult?

Blog Entries
    The Questing Hunt itself is great NP material imo
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    The Questing Hunt itself is great NP material imo
    Maybe, but I did something similar with my Sir Pellinor Servant and didn't want to retread that. Overall I probably got more fixated on the Babylonian angle than I should've been though. Thanks for the suggestion in any case.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If you want to make her NP more unique, maybe you could change it based on her personality so that she represents the healing/nourishing sun instead of the destructive sun? I could see it being an NP that buffs her allies, healing their wounds and strengthening them with the power of the sun, while also scourging her enemies with sun-fire.
    I went and did both.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Palamedes: Aight, there's some good stuff I wanna tread first.

I've seen a genderswapped Palamedes before but you've got that same angle that Gareth had with turning the admiration of Lancelot into romantic affection and turned the rivalry between Tristan and Palamedes into a 'rivalmance'. A Beast Killer styled skill would have been an easy fit but I liked that you made a skill around the questing itself. Though the point of the questing best was that it was a futile venture (like palamedes pursute of isuelt which was kinda the point) and only the chosen could do so after releasing mortal entanglements, therefore allowing Palamedes to do the impossible - so I'd style it more of an "defying the impossible" skill like a Pioneer of the Stars.

Child of Babylon I confess I'm not seeing at all and Mana Burst (Wind) "old gods sleeping dormant?" it would be better to outright say it comes from Sharur. but I'm not feelin it myself I think a better one would be Mana Burst (light) a canon subspecies of Mana Burst that is allowed only to saints, holy maidens, and holy knights so if you wanna play the faith conversion that would probably be a more consistent choice.

Sharur is my only full on gripe with the sheet. You yourself said that it was only given because "Palamedes is descended from Babylon" so instead I'd use the actual lance of Palamedes which has a few things going for it.
    1) was poisoned after piercing the questing beast used to kill King Mark and Tristan, having "Anti-King"/Anti-Knight" or poison based abilities would be far more fitting.
    2). It's connection to the questing beast (the killing of an otherwise invulnerable creature and it's poison) so it could be used as a catalyst for summoning it in some form, even if only a close range undead familiar.