Page 87 of 143 FirstFirst ... 37778285868788899297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    This may been asked already but is there a working version of this for Android in the works? With openings, menu's and all the other bits and pieces? I'm just about to start FSN actually and was just wondering since it would be nice to play a more updated/definitive version of the game.
    You can play the game using Exagear.
    If you want help on that, I suggest going to the AndroidVisualNovels discord.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    As the person that determined what the minimal requirements were in the first place, may I ask if the "high" quality function works or not?

I'd also love to hear details on why it's Win7 with no service pack, but as someone still running Win7 SP1 on all of my non-Linux PCs,I fully understand why you may not.
    mini rant
    There's a certain group of people (especially those that are part of the gamer crowd that aren't quite as tech savvy as they realize) that seem to have a strange infatuation with whatever the newest and latest version of any given Microsoft product is whether it be DirectX, Windows, Xbox, etc and clearly haven't lived through the "wild west" years of the internet of the 90s and early 2000s where the #1 method of preventing malware is the end-user, not your operating system (and if anything the #2 method would be your web browser, again not your operating system). It's like people think a computer connected to the internet not running the latest OS will immediately get filled with malware - that's not how things work people unless your PC already had malware on it, or you're getting attackers over your LAN in which case you have bigger problems.

It'd probably blow those peoples minds that I have a 1st gen netbook running WinXP with no anti-virus software and it's completely malware free despite actually having seen some (albeit minor) internet use in the last couple years.

Have you tried the public beta 1.0 version? I recall someone saying on another forum something very similar, like they were getting crashes with language set to Japanese but using the public beta 1.0 version fixed it.
    Regarding the high quality function. I'm not sure what made it work. All i know is that at first, the game would crash if i tried to use the HQ function. It wouldn't open after that so i did the workaround mentioned in the thread (renaming to _BAK one of the files) and it worked, but then inside the game i was no longer able to select "high quality" as an option. Then i just applied the 1.0 beta version, started the game fine, and my curiosity told me to check every setting to see if everything was okay.

It was then when i realized that the option to select HQ was available again. So, i selected it again out of curiosity, and it did in fact, worked with no problem. I just restarted and everything has been fine so far. Afterwards i just deleted the _BAK file that leftover from the previous version and there was no issue whatsoever.

Regarding why i'm on such a potato PC. It's just a combination of living in South America and not having much money as i'm still a teenager. A previous PC broke, so i'm currently using this PC that is even older because it was laying around in my house. I could pirate an ISO to update this scuffed W7 Starter Edition, but due to this PC being used for nothing else than videos and basic programs with not much issue, i'm just too lazy to get it done.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I recently came across the following on Reddit as a supposed work around for when a google drive download says "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently", and I was able to confirm that it does in fact seem to work at bypassing this download limit:

https://gdbypass.host/

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    potato PC. this PC that is even older
    You're talking to a person that lives and breaths 5-15 year old PC hardware. My definition of "potato" is likely much more potato than most people's definition.

Nevertheless, F/sn only cares about single-threaded performance, and the CPU with the current fastest single threaded performance (either Ryzen 3950X @ ~4.5GHz or i9-10900K @ ~5.2GHz depending on the program) is only going to be maybe 50% faster than the CPU that had the fastest single-threaded performance from 13 years ago (Wolfdale Core 2 Duo @ ~4GHz). There was a much greater increase in single-threaded performance in the 15 years prior to that, but pretty much any CPU made in this millennium should be enough to run F/sn (at least with the OP videos disabled as those are the most CPU-demanding aspect if you're not running a GPU made in the last 12 years as anything older likely lacks h.264 decode support)

Really, the thing that makes a modern PC so much faster is the combination of an SSD, enough RAM that the pagefile ever gets rarely used, and multiple CPU threads to prevent running programs from bogging down other running programs.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Can anyone help me solve this problem?It's my first time to install a galgame,and there's a lot unknown to me.I ran the Fate.exe as Administrator but nothing happened.Then I double-clicked it,and it said,-Fate-はすでに起動しています(Fate is already starting up).Yet nothing happened.Finally I tried to straightly drag the xp3 file into the Fate.exe,and it told me it couldn't find startup.tjs.Now I really can't find a way out.

Hello to everyone for a first time post...which unsurprisingly is a bug report.

I am currently running the F/SN 1.0 beta, and it the application seems to raise an exception when I get a certain way through the day. I've been using that 100% save file, see, and it's happened on Fate route day 9 and 10 so far. Can't tell if it's triggered by something or not.

I can't find the files that the exe tells me it creates when it crashes, and the exceptions folder created in the saves is empty.

I don't know how to attach files here, so I'll instead post the section of the krkr.console.log that I think is relevant.

21:39:25 An error occurred.
    File: FlowTrackerPlugin.ks Line: 1484
    Tag: unknown (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    シナリオファイルに変更があったため return の戻り先位置を特定できません

21:39:25 exception: (object 0x1ABE1588:0x1ABE1588)"An error occurred.
    シナリオファイルに変更があったため return の戻り先位置を特定できません"
    21:43:21 (info) Rebuilding Auto Path Table ...
    21:43:21 (info) Total 43315 file(s) found, 41406 file(s) activated. (107ms)
    21:43:21 0
    21:44:22 trace :
    21:44:22 An error occurred.
    シナリオファイルに変更があったため return の戻り先位置を特定できません

21:44:22 exception: (object 0x09EA3A98:0x09EA3A98)"An error occurred.
    シナリオファイルに変更があったため return の戻り先位置を特定できません"
    21:47:54 (info) Rebuilding Auto Path Table ...
    21:47:54 (info) Total 43315 file(s) found, 41406 file(s) activated. (48ms)
    21:47:54 0
    These are for two seperate errors on the same day; one where I played normally, and the other where I reloaded the saved crash data to see if it'll fix itself.

Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PP2suke View Post
    Can anyone help me solve this problem?It's my first time to install a galgame,and there's a lot unknown to me.I ran the Fate.exe as Administrator but nothing happened.Then I double-clicked it,and it said,-Fate-はすでに起動しています(Fate is already starting up).Yet nothing happened.Finally I tried to straightly drag the xp3 file into the Fate.exe,and it told me it couldn't find startup.tjs.Now I really can't find a way out.
    Do not run the program as administrator!

Try restarting your computer, then running "Fate.exe".

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaserSonic View Post
    Hello to everyone for a first time post...which unsurprisingly is a bug report.

I am currently running the F/SN 1.0 beta, and it the application seems to raise an exception when I get a certain way through the day. I've been using that 100% save file, see, and it's happened on Fate route day 9 and 10 so far. Can't tell if it's triggered by something or not.

I can't find the files that the exe tells me it creates when it crashes, and the exceptions folder created in the saves is empty.

I don't know how to attach files here, so I'll instead post the section of the krkr.console.log that I think is relevant.

These are for two seperate errors on the same day; one where I played normally, and the other where I reloaded the saved crash data to see if it'll fix itself.

Any help is appreciated.

You need to start from the beginning on the title screen.

You can skip scenes quickly. You can do this for scenes that you have already seen.

To skip text, hold the Ctrl key.

(This issue has been fixed and will be in a future release)

If I may, I'm wondering why I got the option of a 100% save file if it causes problems like this?

But anyway, is there a date where that fix will come out in the future? Will it mean I can use the 100% save file?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaserSonic View Post
    If I may, I'm wondering why I got the option of a 100% save file if it causes problems like this?

But anyway, is there a date where that fix will come out in the future? Will it mean I can use the 100% save file?
    You can use the 100% save file.

There is no ETA for the release. Simply follow the instructions to skip scenes you have already read.

Is there any reason why there are many missing CG's in the Fate route? I'm now in UBW, but the Fate gallery seems to be missing like one and a half pages or CG's, and i don't think i missed so many. Between the CG of Saber sitting in the bed, and the CG's with the dragon there's a whole page of missing CG's. The dragon CG's also didn't appeared until after i started playing UBW.

There's also a CG of Sakura in the kitchen in UBW that still hasn't appeared in my gallery of UBW despite having seen it already.

「いや―――来い、セイバァァァアアア! !!!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Is there any reason why there are many missing CG's in the Fate route?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but every CG has it's own single related route. That means that even if Fate uses CG_A, if this CG_A is marked as HF CG, then it won't appear until you encounter it during HF route.

On top of that, things like fan made projects like this one adding Vita graphics and such, and the fact that Réalta Nua added new CGs, especially the ones for alternative censored scenes, and this particular project combining censored and uncensored scenes in one program (which is something you won't see in any official release) results in a bit of a mess where you can have missing CGs until the very end and don't get CGs when you'd think they should be added.

I've met a problem when tried to start the game
    Script exception raised
    Member "__t" does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by TerUs View Post
    I've met a problem when tried to start the game
    Script exception raised
    Member "__t" does not exist
    Please locate "krkr.console.log", upload to the website ttm (dot) sh, then post the link here.
    If you cannot locate "krkr.console.log", follow the following instructions:

Open a Windows Explorer window to the folder containing the game, then move your mouse cursor to an empty space with no icons.

While holding down the Shift key, open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10, or pressing the Menu key.
    Click on "Open command window here". (On some configurations of Windows, this may show "Open PowerShell window here" instead.)

Type in ".\Fate.exe" and press enter.

After the console output has stopped:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Select All".

Once the text has been highlighted, right-click to copy the text to your clipboard.

Open pastebin.com in your web browser.

Paste the contents into the box by either of the following methods:
    Open the contextual menu by right-clicking, pressing Shift-F10 on your keyboard, or pressing the Menu key on your keyboard.
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.

Scroll down and click "Create new paste".

Click on the URL bar, then highlight the link by either of the following methods:
    Click "Select All".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-A on your keyboard.

Copy the highlighted URL into the clipboard by either of the following methods:
    Click "Copy".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-C on your keyboard.

Go to this forum thread, and scroll down until you see a section called "Quick Reply".
    Click on the box that is below that section.
    Paste the clipboard contents by either of the following methods:
    Click "Paste".
    OR
    Press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.
    Click on "Post Quick Reply".

When setting up it says to "select the 3 routes folder" how do I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksandwich18 View Post
    When setting up it says to "select the 3 routes folder" how do I do this?
    Click "Browse" then select the folder that corresponds to the specific route.
    If you don't already have those files I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Click "Browse" then select the folder that corresponds to the specific route.
    If you don't already have those files I recommend using the prepatched version.
    The following post will assist you: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3066122
    What are the names of the folders? I'm not sure if I've downloaded them or not and I want to make sure I have them. I downloaded 32-bit version of the vn and selected all patches in the setup.

What are the names of the folders? I'm not sure if I've downloaded them or not and I want to make sure I have them. I downloaded 32-bit version of the vn and selected all patches in the setup.
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-"
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Heaven's Feel-"
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Unlimited Blade Works-"

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-"
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Heaven's Feel-"
    "Fatestay night[Realta Nua] -Unlimited Blade Works-"
    I've selected those files but it's still not letting me continue.

I've selected those files but it's still not letting me continue.
    Did you fill in the 3 individual boxes with the correct folder paths?

If so, try modifying the box (add and then delete a character) then see if you can continue.

If that doesn't work, I would recommend looking at the pre-patched version.

i guess what you download was only the patch?, as far as i know there is no 64bit of the VN, maybe this?

Howdy, having a small problem. I finished the first "chapter" maybe? I don't know what they're called - just got into the series - but as I finish it, I get this error. Those files it mentions are not present in my game's installation folder.

I did basic Googling and saw it may be a fault of having my save folder as "read-only" and even when I try to click it off, hit Apply, and then OK, checking it immediately thereafter shows it's still read-only. Not sure what's going on there.

If anyone has any fixes, I'd be more than appreciative.