Page 742 of 858 FirstFirst ... 242642692732737740741742743744747752792842 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Tugarin: Given that in the legends he was a dragon, not a bogatyr... What happened (and/or is he a man or a monster)? Why'd he go bad enough to get killed by his former comrade (not that Bogatyr's fighting each other is anything new, but still). Once again, the lack of Lore sheet hurts the sheet.
    The dragon crossbow sets the sheet apart from other Archers in a positive way, though. Not that big of a fan of his dragon form stealing Gorynych's shtick of having three heads. Also, given that he was said to be really big in the legends (and something similar is implied with his crossbow), how tall is Tugarin as a Servant?
    Tugarin actually was known as a Bogatyr (one of his titles was even
    Serpent-Hero
    Zmei-Bogatyr
    ). Basically, I imagine Tugarin became "evil" because he increasingly began to lash out against the courtly order of his era, hating the decadence of the nobles who feasted while commoners starved. That naturally made him an enemy of the other knights who were committed to defending the king, and upon death he was (also thanks to his dragon-transformation trinket) vilified into a monster and had most of his heroic deeds stricken from history. That's my take on the story anyways. I might write up a Lore section sometime later if I feel like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did you catch the reference to Sol I snuck in to his second NP? Couldn't resist once I picked that FC...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, did you catch the reference to Sol I snuck in to his second NP? Couldn't resist once I picked that FC...
    Depends on which Sol you mean (so I'm guessing the answer to your question is 'no'). Its a fairly common name in literature and games.

As a nitpick, however: Tugarin certainly isn't listed as a capital-B-Bogatyr anywhere I can find (the title is mentioned, though) nor does he really interact with any of them besides Alyosha. I would imagine that the difference here is between bogatyr ("warrior") and Bogatyr (essentially Slavic KoTR). Doesn't really matter in terms of the sheet, though.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; January 30th, 2019 at 06:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Depends on which Sol you mean (so I'm guessing the answer to your question is 'no'). Its a fairly common name in literature and games.
    Sol is Sol Badguy, the guy I used for Tugarin's FC. He's the main character of Guilty Gear, a popular fighting game franchise by ArcSys. His special transformation ability (basically Super Saiyan-like) is called "Dragon Install", which I referenced with the name of Tugarin's Install: Zmeyevich NP.

Blog Entries
    In case anyone cares, I just remembered Vladimir's wife had an actual name given in the legend (Apraxia), so I exchanged all the references to "Anna" (an unrelated Christian wife of Vladimir) in Tugarin's Personality section with her.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Spooniest Bard of all Casters

"Don't fret Master. I can win this War easily...when I get around to it. How am I so certain? Silly Master, I know everything and there is nothing that I don't know!"

True Name: Taliesin Ben Beirdd
    Epithet: "The King of Bards"
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Britain
    Hidden Attribute: Human
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Dislikes: Deities, Slavery
    Talents: Sailing, Singing
    Natural Enemy: Matriarchal Figures

Parameters:
    STG (B), END (C), AGI (B), MGI (A), LCK (C), NP (A)

Appearance:

Taliesin takes the form of a handsome young man around his twenties, he has medium length brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles dotted across his face. His outfit consists of a yellow shirt covered by a long green coat with a dark collar and a white scarf. He wears fingerless gloves, fitted black pants, and brown knee-high boots.In his hand he can always be seen carrying around an old leather bound book.

Concealed within his coat is a hidden shortsword for close combat.

Character:
    The teacher and old friend of the infamous magician - Merlin. As one who has gained all the knowledge in this world and has lived for several centuries, his personality has become warped - very apathetic and easily bored to the point of extreme ennui, hence why every generation he would reinvent himself as a new "character" to keep himself entertained; a mage, a knight, a bard and lastly a mentor to others. Even being summoned into the Holy Grail War, Taliesin is very slow to get involved and instead prefers to simply observe unless moved to action. The sole exception to his ennui is his passion for the arts - poetry, music and the like - he isn't called the "King of Bards" for nothing, he truly believes that it is the truest expression of the soul. When he's focusing on his art his demeanour completely flips, he becomes single-minded and obsessed with his passion to the point of ignoring everything that's going on around him, even his Master will need a Command Seal to get his attention. As someone who constantly gazes into the future, Taliesin has become quite fatalistic and so takes great interest when someone goes outside of his predictions. Though he does not remember why, he has an instinctive dislike for both Deities and slave owners - even moreso if one is both. This phobia stems from his forgotten origins as a child slave to a local Goddess who later tried to kill him.

During a Holy Grail War, he would combat the other Servants with an array of powerful magic from the Age of Gods - his favourite underhanded tactic is to sneak up on them disguised as a harmless animal and then blast them from behind with spells. Even when facing the Knight Classes and their Magic Resistance he has little fear as his own Knight training means that by taking out his concealed shortsword he can decently hold his own against them. His worst type of opponent is one who excels in all aspects and cannot be outmanoeuvred in a one on one combat such as Artoria or Gilgamesh. Instead Taliesin would have to fight dirty and target their Master instead using his Thumb of Knowledge.

His Wish upon the Grail? "Hmph it's not like I particularly care, but I might as well use its power to free that idiot from his prison. Fifteen hundred years in Avalon is more than enough to repent."

Skills:
    Class Skills:

Divinity - (D)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Despite being a full blooded human, Taliesin was born from a Goddess' womb through unusual circumstances and so he posseses a low Rank from this Skill. As a by product of his "Mother" having the Authority over "Rebirth", it gifted him an immense vitality that allowed him to live hundreds of years longer than normal.

Item Construction: (C)
    It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As a Bard, Taliesin takes great interest in the instruments of the modern era and strives to create his own ultimate guitar that when he plays would bring even the Gods themselves to tears. Oh, and regular enchanted tools can be created I guess...

Territory Creation - (B)
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. As Taliesin is a magician from the Age of Gods, creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible though it resembles a library more than anything, filled with books detailing his endless knowledge. Grants bonuses to himself and his Master whilst on the premises.

Personal Skills:

Alluring Nightingale - (A)
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice. Even as a newborn, Taliesin was able to sing poetry so beautiful it charmed even the Divine and he became a bard who sang for Kings across the generations. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards others, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as they maintains a will to resist.

Eye of the Mind [False] - (B)
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions. Gained through many ordeals and adventures - most specifically his days of being a knight under King Brân, he is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament.

Shapeshift - (A)
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. The ability of shapeshifting was the first Venedotian magic Taliesin ever used, having copied it from his master - the Goddess Ceridwen. This ability became Taliesin's signature skill and he has mastered it to the point where one's form can be changed at will into nearly any shape from animals to objects to even copying the appearance of other Servants. The level of change is so great that it even has the side effect of masking the Servant's presence thus giving low level Powerless Shell. It should be noted that even if he were to take the "shape" of a Servant or a monster like a Dragon, he still wouldn't get any of their unique abilities such as Breath of the Dragon...though he can still pretend by casting a powerful fire spell and firing it out of his mouth.

Noble Phantasms:
    Ban pan doeth peir ogyrwen awen teir
    Biting the Thumb Swelling with Wisdom

[Type: Anti-Wisdom Enchantment], [Rank: B], [Maximum Range: 0 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: Self]

The anecdote of the wisdom granted to Taliesin from the Potion of Inspiration becoming a Noble Phantasm. Because of this Potion's liquid that remained attached to Taliesin's right hand thumb, it is said that biting it will quickly grant great wisdom. As it is equivalent to a high level Clairvoyance Skill, this Noble Phantasm has many utilities, from gazing into the future, to seeing things happen in faraway places, to learning everything about a person even if they were a Servant. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass this Noble Phantasm.

Llyfr Taliesin
    The Book of Taliesin

[Type: Anti-Unit/Army Item], [Rank: A], [Maximum Range: 1-1000 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: 500]

The book of poems containing many of Taliesin's exploits and others he wrote about as he saw with his clairvoyance. Using the poems as an incantation, he is able to use his powerful magic to recreate the various events of the Book. It takes three main forms;

1. "The Song of the Wind" - In which Taliesin summons a whirlwind so fierce that it can tear apart a castle. It is an Anti-Fortress spell of immense power.
    2. "Preiddeu Annwfn" - Taliesin summons Prydwn, the ship belonging to King Arthur that Taliesin helped sail into Avalon. It is a summonable mount that can be rode from place to place but Taliesin prefers to use it as a ramming tool. Can also be used as a Broken Phantasm by summoning it above the enemy and dropping it on them.
    3. "Cad Goddeu" - Where Taliesin animates trees of Alder, Willow and Rowen to fight for him. It is an Anti-Army attack capable of stopping up to 500 warriors by attacking them with their roots and branches and the like.

Due to the immense amount of magical energy it consumes, Taliesin cannot use more than one poem at a time and can only remain stationary while they're active (aside from when riding on the Prydwen) making him an easy target and should the Book be destroyed by an enemy Servant then the Noble Phantasm is lost.

Lore:

A long time ago during the Age of Gods, the Sorceress and Goddess Ceridwen was hard at work creating a Potion that would give the drinker all the knowledge in the world. She was doing this so that her young son - the ugliest boy in the realm would be able to make it in the world with such a handicap. But the Potion required a year to make and needed stirring constantly and so she had one of her slaves, a boy named Gwyon Bach do it. But when the Potion was near completed it started to bubble fiercely and three drops burst out onto Gwyon's thumb, burning it and so he instinctively stuck it in his mouth and inadvertedly drank the Potion. The boy could immediately feel his mind expanding as the past, present and future revealed itself to him...and most terrifyingly the fact that once someone drinks the Potion, the rest of it becomes useless. Realising that his Mistress would kill him for this young Gwyon fled as fast as he could - using his new wisdom to turn into a multitude of animals to outrun her but to no avail as he was still a human and her inexhaustible stamina meant she soon caught up. Out of options, Gwyon turned into a grain of wheat and threw himself into a stack of it in a nearby barn. But even that was to no avail as Ceridwen merely turned into a giant hen and ate all of the wheat - Gwyon included. However, all was not lost as the days passed Ceridwen realised that she was pregnant and that the baby was in fact Gwyon himself. Planning to kill the infant when it was born, Ceridwen was surprised to find the baby had such angelic looks that she relented and instead tossed it out into the ocean...

Nine days later a young Welsh lord named Elffin was fishing when his line caught something heavy, excited he reeled it out of the water only to be disappointed to realise it was only a baby. With nothing better to do, he slung it on his back and carried it back home and as he did the baby started to sing beautiful poetry of how he was destined to meet Elffin and help him overcome adversity. Amazed, Elffin decides to adopt the baby and names him "Taliesin". As Taliesin grew up he ended up using his wisdom and magical powers to get his foster father out of many sticky adventures. And yet as the years past, Taliesin found that he aged so much slower than other humans and so after his foster parents passed away he became a wandering Bard, travelling across the country entertaining others and lending a hand to those who he deemed worthy. Growing tired of being in the same role for over a hundredyears, he tried to reinvent himself as a rookie knight and enlists under the new King - Brân the Blessed. He went on many adventures with the demigod king and was one of the few survivors during the disastrous climatic war with Ireland that left most knights of both countries nearly wiped out.

After returning to Britain, he bid farewell to his few surviving comrades and travelled solo once again, having once again grown weary of his current persona. This time while wandering he encountered a silver haired young boy who seemed to know him. The boy said he saw the future in his dreams and that Taliesin would teach him how to control his magic. The idea of being a wise mentor bemused Taliesin and so he took the boy on as his apprentice. He needed a name and so it was decided that he could use one of Taliesin's old pseudonyms - "Merlin". Thus started a friendship of the ages as the pair bonded over being orphans as well as not quite fitting in with humanity due to their supernatural lineage. Eventually Uther Pendragon started his quest to unify the divided kingdoms of Britain and the dynamic duo offered their services, Taliesin as a Bard once again whilst Merlin would be the Court Magician. They were accepted heartily and served dutifully until Uther's untimely death at the hands of the Anglo-Saxons, they parted ways knowing they'd see each when Artoria came of age. And thus history repeats as the pair joined Artoria's court in the same positions as Uther's, though Taliesin occasionally took a more active role this time such as when he sailed Artoria's ship Prydwen into Avalon with her.

Sensing his mortality finally catching up with him after the Battle of Camlann, Taliesin meets with Merlin one final time in the Caledonian Forest. As they watched the stars, they discussed Artoria's resting in Avalon and the future of Britain. Taliesin reveals he will soon die of old age and gives cryptic hints as to test whether Merlin can become self-aware of his flaws to avoid his fate of being trapped in Avalon by the Lady of the Lake. Afterwards he drifted back to his Foster-Father's land in Wales and while he rested on a stone slab where his old house used to be, watching the sun set he passed away. Leaving behind a single book in the hands of his son to tell of his exploits.

Relationships:

Arthur/Artoria Pendragon - "Oh King of Knights, ever so radiant. Do you still cling to those regrets over your kingdom falling?"

Elizabeth Báthory - "Ack, such dreadful singing that even the dead would feel it! I'll teach you how to sing so please just stop!"

Fionn mac Cumhaill - "So you too gained wisdom from sucking your thumb. Do you too try to do it in private so you don't feel dumb in front of others?"

Merlin - "My friend, it is good to see you again even if this meeting is as transient as a fleeting dream."

William Shakespeare - "Hmph, so "Bard" has been reduced to describing any old writer. What a shame."

Creator's Notes:
    If you noticed similarities between this guy and Fionn, well I guess it's because they're like Celtic parallels of each other or something. I deliberately had Taliesin be the opposite so where Fionn is a Knight who uses Magic as support, Taliesin is primarily a Mage who can defend himself with swordsmanship in a pinch.

Yes, I did throw in a Final Fantasy IV reference with the whole "Spoony Bard", hell I even made the FaceClaim Arc from FFIII because it looked so much like what I had in mind.

I feel like I might have made him a bit too powerful as I've just noticed he effectively fits every Servant role - he's a Caster but also can fight like the Knight Classes, he has a mount like a Rider and even has stealth abilities thanks to Shapeshifting. Hmm...maybe I should've made him a Grand Caster to justify the wank since he is equal to Merlin. Oh well...

You might have noticed I cut a lot of corners in the Lore section such as mentioning he had adventures but not always showing them. I was trying to keep the Lore section from getting too long as I get the impression that people are less likely to read it if it's ginormous.

As usual, all comments and criticisms are welcome.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    "Thank you for summoning me, Master. As the lead strategist of the Titan War, I'm sure I can guide you to glorious victory. And finally obtain my longed-for freedom..."

Servant Berserker
    :

Appearance:

(Official art of Enkidu from Under Night In-Birth)

True Name: Atlas "The Tortured Titan"

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Alternate Classes
    : Lancer, Caster

Armament:
    "Coeus", a giant bronze globe chained to Berserker's arms with astrological signs etched all across its surface. Though meant to burden Berserker, due to his immense strength the Titan can weaponize the globe by lashing it about like a flail or wrecking ball. Its incredible weight means that the globe displaces a great amount of air when swung, creating powerful shockwaves that can level buildings without even physically touching them.

Strength- A++
    Agility- D-
    Endurance- A+++
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A

History
    Berserker is Atlas, one of the Titans who ruled the earth in primordial times before the Olympian gods. When the gods were born Atlas lead the war against them, alongside his brother Kronos. As punishment for this, upon the gods' victory, Atlas was sentenced to forever hold the sky aloft so it wouldn't crash down to earth, replacing a pillar that was damaged during the Titan War.

After eons of enduring his burden Atlas grew desperate and contracted with the Counter Force, allowing him to be summoned as a Servant and hoping to use the Holy Grail to escape his cursed fate.

Personality
    Berserker is a man who cares about one thing and one thing only. Freedom from his hated burden. It doesn't matter what has to be sacrificed. It doesn't matter who he has to betray. To no longer feel that cursed weight upon his back, Berserker is willing to commit any sin, no matter how heinous. Whatever morals he had as a Titan have been worn down to nothing from the eons he spent in pain and solitude.

However, Berserker's madness has not dulled his wit and cunning. Upon summoning, Berserker will act polite and friendly to his Master, even feigning remorse over his actions in the Titan War. However this is entirely an act. Berserker regards his Master as no different than anyone or anything else; just a tool to manipulate to obtain his longed-for freedom. The vestige of his former pride as a Titan loathes having to act subservient to a human, but Berserker is willing to reluctantly swallow that pride to achieve his goal.

Naturally, Berserker bears a strong hatred for the gods who defeated and imprisoned him. His desire to make them suffer as he had is perhaps the only remaining element of Berserker's mind that rivals his yearning for freedom. Upon encountering one of the Greek gods or their children in a Grail War, Berserker will show a far more openly sadistic and crazed side to his personality.

Instead of simply killing them, he wants to show them true despair. The despair of having lost everything you cherish and knowing nothing but suffering awaits you, just as he felt holding up that godforsaken pillar for eternity. For that reason, Berserker will put off killing his divine foes until he can finish crushing their minds, an indulgence which might prove his undoing in the Grail War.

It goes without saying Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is to escape his fate of holding up the sky. Since leaving it to collapse would obviously be disastrous for Berserker and the world, he'll wish to substitute someone else into the role. Namely, his hated rival Zeus.

Dislikes: the gods, his burden
    Talents: warfare and trickery
    Natural Enemy: Zeus

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters at the cost of sanity. At this rank, all of Berserker's parameters are ranked up, but he is deprived of most reason. Having been forced to hold up the sky for untold eons, Berserker eventually went insane from the pain and isolation. However, this insanity does not impede his ability to think and strategize. Instead, it reflects how Berserker has become completely fixated on his goal of escaping his punishment. While he can appear rational while talking to others, his obsession makes it impossible to truly communicate with Berserker on anything more than a superficial level.

Personal Skills
    :

Divinity- D

Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Berserker is a Titan, one of the primordial deities who reigned on earth before the Olympian Gods. Normally as a full-blooded god Berserker would be impossible to summon by the Heaven's Feel system. However, Berserker's banishment and sealing at the hands of the Olympians and his subsequent hatred for the gods has degraded his level of divinity significantly, allowing him to just barely be summoned as a Servant.

Fortitude Of The Burdened- A

As punishment for fighting the Olympians, Berserker was cursed to forever bear the
    sky
    celestial globe
    upon his shoulders. Sublimating the immense stamina and might necessary for such a feat, Berserker's Strength and Endurance parameters are raised to levels absolutely unobtainable for a mortal body. This Skill also makes Berserker immune to any debuff effects that would artificially lower his physical parameters, reflecting the unending nature of his ordeal.

Noble Phantasm
    Kólpo Ouranoxýstis
    Deception Of The Skybearer

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the legend where Berserker temporarily found relief from his burden by tricking the demigod hero Heracles into holding up the sky in his place. The triumph was short-lived, as Heracles quickly managed to trick Berserker into reclaiming his position. Nevertheless, Berserker will always treasure those fleeting moments of freedom and the euphoria of seeing the son of the god who imprisoned him suffer as he had.

When Berserker grabs the opponent, he can invoke this Noble Phantasm to force his burden on them, making them feel the weight of the entire sky pressing down on their shoulders. Foes with a Strength stat below A-rank will be basically made helpless by the weight. Enemies with Strength of A or higher will be able to shoulder it to some degree, but still have to devote nearly all their might to do so, making it hard to also fight against Berserker.

The effect of this Noble Phantasm only lasts as long as Berserker keeps holding on to the opponent, dissipating instantly if they manage to break free of his grip. But given Berserker's own immense strength and the penalties from the enemy's body being weighed down, escaping is no easy feat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's that Atlas sheet I'd been talking about. I kind of ran out of ideas on this guy about halfway through, and I'm aware his personality is rather one-note. Nevertheless I think he's reasonably okay.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 31st, 2019 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added History

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    what's with you and fighting game fc lately?

hmm for Atlas, he kinda feels underpowered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    what's with you and fighting game fc lately?

hmm for Atlas, he kinda feels underpowered
    Maybe. I could've given him more conceptual hax through his role as the bearer of the celestial axis, but I already used that idea for my Atlas of Mauretania sheet. Besides, I could just say being a Berserker has deprived him of his more esoteric capabilities. I also thought of giving him an NP that lets him temporarily regain his giant Titan body, but it seemed kind of generic and I wasn't sure what special abilities to give him in that form.

Blog Entries
    So I just added a very small History section to Atlas. Mainly this is just to explain that he made a contract with the Counter Force like Arturia, as otherwise he's still holding up the sky to this day and couldn't be summoned as a Servant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Taliesin: Yaaay. Now I don't have to make a version of him.
    I personally wouldn't have made him so fighty and originally intended to have him be a casteriffic bard. Still, what with having all the knowledge in the world and centuries of experience, skill in fighting would doubtless accumulate (though that would probably translate to Eye of the Mind (True) in my mind). Still, his Strength being so high is a little confusing.
    Also, not enough of a pretty boy. He was described as being good-looking enough to charm someone away from killing him.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taliesin: Yaaay. Now I don't have to make a version of him.
    Feel free if you think you can make an even better one. We can never have enough obscure Welsh heroes. XD

I personally wouldn't have made him so fighty and originally intended to have him be a casteriffic bard. Still, what with having all the knowledge in the world and centuries of experience, skill in fighting would doubtless accumulate (though that would probably translate to Eye of the Mind (True) in my mind). Still, his Strength being so high is a little confusing.
    Also, not enough of a pretty boy. He was described as being good-looking enough to charm someone away from killing him.
    Mmm. I mentioned as much in my Creator's Notes that by cramming too much of his legend into one Class made him wanked to high hell. I probably should've split it by Class and had two versions of him - one as a Caster based on his magic/bard abilities and one as a Saber based on his days as a soldier under King Brân. But oh well, I'm too lazy to do that now.

Also don't be hatin' on Arc, I think he's a very pretty boy and would like to snuggle up to him. :/
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Feel free if you think you can make an even better one. We can never have enough obscure Welsh heroes. XD

Also don't be hatin' on Arc, I think he's a very pretty boy and would like to snuggle up to him. :/
    Might make a version of him, but I prefer to do stuff that hasn't already been done (in an acceptable fashion).

Also I'd say that one's more 'andsome than pretty. That or generically cute, but I figured he'd be the bishiest Celt ever.

Blog Entries
    Well if you want to do some other Celtic warriors, Conall Cernach and Loegaire Buadachcould be good choices, they are from the same time period as Cú Chulainn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Well if you want to do some other Celtic warriors, Conall Cernach and Loegaire Buadachcould be good choices, they are from the same time period as Cú Chulainn.
    I'm most likely gonna work on the China front next. I've got Bái Sùzhēn, Gōu Jiàn, Fūchà, Zhāng Guo and Hé Xiāngū in the planning phase at the moment.

I guess I'd like to make a Spanish Servant, given that I haven't made any of those yet. I just haven't found the right figure yet.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I posted a list with some Spanish figures here, you may want to have a look at it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I posted a list with some Spanish figures here, you may want to have a look at it.
    Already have. I just lack the interest at the moment to google all the names separately and then start to do research on each figure separately in order to decide whether one of them is interesting or not (in enough of a degree to do a sheet on them, at least). The lack of easily accessible information (a wikipedia page, essentially) on some of them also makes the preliminary research a little harder.

Blog Entries
    Any thoughts on Atlas? I'm aware he's not the best Servant I've ever written, but surely there's something to say.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm doing Carlos I, for months...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Already have. I just lack the interest at the moment to google all the names separately and then start to do research on each figure separately in order to decide whether one of them is interesting or not (in enough of a degree to do a sheet on them, at least). The lack of easily accessible information (a wikipedia page, essentially) on some of them also makes the preliminary research a little harder.
    Oh, okay. I understand it. If you ever feel interested in any name, I can help with the research.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Any thoughts on Atlas? I'm aware he's not the best Servant I've ever written, but surely there's something to say.
    I agree with Spartacus that he feels underwhelming for someone who leaded the Titans and is far stronger than Heracles. I'd have liked to see a connection between him and the pillars that pin the World's outer layer, rather than contracting with the Counter Force.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I agree with Spartacus that he feels underwhelming for someone who leaded the Titans and is far stronger than Heracles. I'd have liked to see a connection between him and the pillars that pin the World's outer layer, rather than contracting with the Counter Force.
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually considered making Atlas's body a living world-pillar like Rhon, based on how he was the lynchpin of heaven and earth. But I couldn't really decide how that would work.