Page 130 of 367 FirstFirst ... 3080120125128129130131132135140180230 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Crystal Palace is the place where there incorrectly assembled skeletons would be shown to the public. As this servant englobes the concept of the Crystal Palace Dinosaurs, I felt it would be fitting to name it like that.
    Yeah, that's about what I thought it'd be, but I wanted to confirm. Nice! DOES make me think more of the building than the dinos, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As for his conection to Spartoi. It's actually pretty simple. Somewhere down the line, some of the unused dragon's teeth were found and used on one of the skeletons. That's what gives Crystal Palace the 'mystery' weight it needs to properly manifest as a servant. Because it is rooted on a much greater creature, but manifests as the flawed designs that came from those skeletons.
    That's very interesting! I think maybe... that could have been MORE obvious in your sheet itself? Either play up that angle or drop it, as it is it was kinda insubstantial. Fantastic stuff, though, still so original.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I can't argue with your point about the shadows. It was pretty hard balancing between my original ideas and the source materials (SF's Watcher and Maxwell's Demon), vague as they are, and I just thought that according to the one canon example we have, the shadows are like an essential part of the Watcher-Class. I agree on how they could've offered more though, like maybe have them each contribute a personal Skill or something. Overall, glad you still enjoyed it somewhat, and I'll take your feedback into consideration for my next Watcher. As you said, it's a Class that needs more exploring.
    I always feel bad giving feedback that isn't 100% positive. Like I said, there was a lot that I DID like about him. The fourth-wall stuff was pretty funny, I'm always a fan of a good meta-ribbing. But I'm glad you take it in stride! Still great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    If I'm being honest with myself, I ain't got a chance in this contest when you see the sheets sandwiched between my entries and those after (on Hestia: I love extravagance, and this one's crazy and just the right amount of indulgence. Not much to say, but I like to say at least something.), but I'm still happy with what I've made, and that's the important bit. It was always gonna be hard to beat Hali in terms of creativity.
    Not even sure I'd go this far-- I think that there's definitely a lot of potential here. Compared to some of the other beautifully batshit entries it'd be tough, but a chance? For sure! But I wholeheartedly agree. More importantly than if it all works perfectly as an entry, more importantly than theory-slinging as a servant concept-- and this goes for EVERYONE above-- I liked reading them. And Morg especially, you ALWAYS win points for the lengths of the fiction you're willing to add that bring it above and beyond.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Apega: The idea of the Iron Apega as an Anti-Galatea, rather than a translation of the original queen it was based on, is really fun. I think I've seen someone else do her-- yep, checked, it was Zork, but again, this is a different take and definitely a unique one. Love it, well done! My only peeve is that I've never really liked fan-classes, so the "Lover" stuff just doesn't run with me, but you've mentioned you have your own narrative behind it so more power to you on that.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apega: Dang, I'd considered her as my second entry too but couldn't find the inspiration to make it work. This is a really good take, and surprisingly similar to what I would've done in some ways, including the sympathetic characterization and Bloodsucking Skill. I love how you managed to make her a "tragic monster" where the only way she knows how to express love is by
    killing
    hugging
    people. I'm curious how she'd react if she met a Servant with invulnerability NP like Achilles so they could actually take her "hugs" without getting hurt. Would she be grateful to have found someone who can withstand her "love" or find them boring since she's unable to hurt them?

Blog Entries
    Apega: This a bad time to mention I'm an advocate for yandere elimination? I can understand the appeal of a woman that could kill me, but not the appeal of one who actively seeks it out.
    I do like the simplicity in this one. Gets right to the point and doesn't let go (much like the Servant). I actually kinda wish she had a mindset more similar to Saika, but that's the Durarara fan in me. I like it. Is good.

Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Not even sure I'd go this far-- I think that there's definitely a lot of potential here. Compared to some of the other beautifully batshit entries it'd be tough, but a chance? For sure! But I wholeheartedly agree. More importantly than if it all works perfectly as an entry, more importantly than theory-slinging as a servant concept-- and this goes for EVERYONE above-- I liked reading them. And Morg especially, you ALWAYS win points for the lengths of the fiction you're willing to add that bring it above and beyond.
    Eh. I'm a writer at heart. Sheets have just allowed me to do something akin to writing prompt exercises. It's nice to flex the mind and write a variety of personalities and stories in an interesting format. After I finish the next chapter of one of my stories, I plan to toss out a few more Arthurians before taking a break from them and doing a few others that have caught my attention.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Descent of the Giant's Mother Cell
    Ah, such a trifling planet. So small, it's like bacteria in a microscope. Fittingly, it is only fuel. Who could stand against me to begin with? Don't you bow down to, sing praises for, and worship those who are great and mighty? Indeed. O' mankind on this earth, open your eyes, that they shall certainly not be closed before me. Turn your gaze up to the heavens as you might to God, and kiss the ground as you might God. Those two things can't be done at once, so I simply command:
    Prostrate yourself.
    Class: Ancient Titan | Foreigner
    Alternative Classes: All standard Classes, except for Caster and Assassin.
    True Name: YmirVelber 02
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Sky
    Height: 16m~
    Weight: 25t~
    Source: Norse MythologyThe White Destruction

Appearance

???: Red alert! Red alert! Activate Ether Clump Dispensaries, divulge the Integrated Mana Circuits and dump them into the summoning room! Get the Age of Gods Casters up to the command room now! This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a dri-

Parameters
    STR: EX [It begins at B]
    END: EX [It begins at A+]
    AGL: D
    MANA: A
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

The Wandering Sea is a fortress of Magecraft, the most secretive branch of the Mage's Association, basing itself in the Sea of Imaginary Numbers where they were immune to all conventional ordinance and interference. It would take an extraordinary force to breach the defensive Bounded Fields and Logic Formulae that clad the Sea, and even more to completely bypass the innumerable internal defensive systems of the Sea, set in place by the magi within.
    Even the Incineration of Mankind, and the Human Order Revision Incident could not budge the outer walls of that imaginary fortress.

Within those walls, was the Novum Chaldea. The last remnants of the organization founded by Marisbury Animusphere, gathered in the foyer of the Wandering Sea by Sion Eltnam Sokaris after Chaldea was attacked by a Foreign threat.
    It goes without saying that there was every measure taken to prevent unauthorized Rayshifting and teleportation into that facility. If no such measures were enacted, mankind would be wiped clean by God.
    It goes without saying that an environment like this would be breached eventually.

System Code Red. System Code Red. All Servants enter combat mode. System Code Red. System Code Red.

The wailing of alarms and shouts of confusion from the remaining staff and attending Servants left no corner of Chaldea quiet. Mana generation and distribution exceeded parameters as second-stage defensive restrictions were rescinded. Holy Lances, Divine Armaments, and Authorities readied themselves to attack whatever had manifested to assault the Master of Chaldea in the most sacred locale; the Summoning Room.

"Mongrels! Make way for the King! I shall smite this foe myself, and wipe it away in a single strike!" The King of Heroes barged through the halls, riding atop a Noble Phantasm from his vault, Noble Phantasms from his vault in both hands. The Master of Chaldea, Fujimaru Ritsuka, had evacuated when the signals of the summoning were already beyond parameters.
    And yet, the Hero-King stopped dead in his tracks, fury and the subtle signs of fear crossing his arrogant visage.

"Ah. I am she who is both as the
    Gods
    Heavens
    and the
    Titans
    Earth
    . Both the
    Ęsir
    Abyss
    and the
    Jötnar
    Void
    . From the three Stars that descended through this system, I am the second. I am the Mother of Giants, from whom the both
    Walküren
    Valkyries
    and
    Jötnar
    Giants
    descended. The name bestowed upon me by mankind is Ymir.
    "

Gilgamesh steeled himself, dispelling the two swords and beginning to draw out the
    Ea
    Sword of Rupture
    . However, the Scourge of God,
    Altera
    Attila
    the Hun held her sword out in front of him.

The Mother Giant smiled.

"Ah. It appears this venture will indeed be interesting."

Class Skills
    Independent Operations EX
    The symbol of a lifeform completely independent of any support. Independent Action of the highest degree and beyond.
    Ymir is the Primordial Titan from which the Planet was born. In the world of Scandinavia, she could be called the Universe itself. The substance is like Independent Manifestation, but the causation is different. It would be impossible to call this an Evil of Mankind.Velber 02 is one of the three Velber lifeforms that passed through the solar system 14000 years ago, and was deposited on third planet of the system, Earth.
    Being deposited with little more than the Ark of the Stars that cradled her during her voyage to Earth, she operated independently when exterminating the civilizations, divinities, and lifeforms of the Earth. Her existence is confirmed across the entire planet as the event which began the decline of the Age of Gods, and so she cannot be unsummoned, and requires no mana input from any Master, as she generates incredible amounts of mana on her own.

Territory Destruction EX
    A skill similar to Area Demolition. All of Ymir's attacks are considered AoE, and will target large areas. If she intends it to be an attack, simply swinging her arm is equivalent to an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. In particular, against targets who are using magical reinforcement, or areas that are protected by magecraft, she gains an advantage. Unlike Area Demolution, it is not dependent on her size, though the range of her attacks, and thus the Classification and Scale of her attacks will increase if she is increased beyond her basic 16 meter form.
    Ymir is the World itself. Or rather, the World is made of Ymir. Even a mere fragment of Ymir's rage, Surtr, stands amongst the clouds and destroys the World with his sword. Possessing this skill is a matter of course.
    Surtr himself questions why she does not possess his strain of Territory Creation, but she brushes off his concerns, like a mother to a curious child.
    Originally, Velber 02 should display a basic height of 64 meters, which should double as she intakes additional power, but for the circumstances of Chaldea, she has intentionally downgraded her Saint Graph, and limited her power as a result.

Entity of the Outer RealmUmbral Star EX
    The representation of one who wields the powers of a foreign entity.
    Ymir does not elaborate on why she possesses this skill, simply stating "Ah, don't make such a clamour. Don't make such a clamour."
    The reason her Saint Graph displays the Foreigner Class, alongside her unique Saint Graph Designation of Ancient Titan, is a mystery.Entity of the Umbral Star is the representative skill of the Ancient Giant Saint Graph Designation. A designation exclusively for the White Titan of Tassili n' Ajjer. The skill merely represents her unique Anti-Civilization Authorities, as one of the three Harvest Stars deployed by the Umbral Star. Her qualification for the Foreigner class should go without question.

Jötunnmóšir B
    The inherent skill of the Mother of Giants. It is her right to bring into being Jötnar, the Giants who wandered Scandinavia during the Age of Gods. There are three types of Jötnar;
    Bergrisar, the Mountain-Giants, or Rock-Giants. Their hide is made of solid stone, and they receive limited support from the Planet in all environment. On the other hand, they are the weakest of the Jötnar. Their only speciality is brute strength and durability. In any environment, they operate a their peak output.
    Hrķmžursar, the Frost-Giants. Their bodies are made of reinforced ice, making them the least stable of the Jötnar, but conversely, they are the most powerful magi of the Jötnar. They have limited mobility in hot environments, as a large amount of their magical energy must be expended in order to maintain their body.
    Mśspellursar, the Flame-Giants. Their bodies are made of flame and magma, embodying the rage of the Mother. Their physical parameters are incredible, and their control of magicks are extraordinary. Ymir's elite troops. However, in environments inundated with liquid water, such as the ocean, their power is snuffed out rapidly.
    Because Ymir died shortly after birthing the Giants, the rank is decreased.Velber 02 did not originally possess this skill, but was instead granted it by humanity calling her the
    Ymir Almįttigr
    Mother of All Titans
    , the rank is low.

Ibuki no Douji, Altera the Hun, and Altera the Santa sat in a semicircle before the Titanic Mother, who had independently summoned herself to Chaldea.

"So you utilized the FATE system to summon in, piggybacking off my own summons."

"Aye. Not just you, sliver of the White Two. All the accumulated fragments of mineself were the catalyst for my manifestation. Brynhildr and the Valkyries, yourself, and even the escapades of this meagre Chaldea into the Second and Fifth Lostbelts. All of it has given me a stage on which to manifest."

The Child of Ibuki sipped a mysterious liquid from a gaudy cup. Normally, a cup such as that obtained from the Third Rider would bring curses and evil, but for a Divinity with curses at her core, even in its original state, she could imbibe from that cup without restraint. The Bounded Fields suppressing the Rider only made it all the more trivial. She refused to disclose what the liquid was, but she obtained it from a particular Servant with a black can during his break several weeks prior, and had since become enamoured with it during daylight hours.

"Hm. So you have manifested... for what purpose,
    Lord White
    白い様
    ? Your existence isn't one that benefits mankind. Rather, you're precisely against mankind. You exist only to reap them. So I must ask, the whydunit of your presence."

"Why...dunit?"

"Your motives, woman! Surely that cubic brain of yours isn't that empty,
    White-chan
    白いちゃん
    !"

"You're a confusing person, you know?"

A shrill sneeze snapped the train carriage carrying the conversation in two. Altera the Santa shook her head, staring at the Mother. "Before anything, I must inform you that we will protect Chaldea with our lives. We will dedicate our hearts and souls to ensure its safety. If you should raise a finger against our Master, we will raise a dozen in return."

"We only have ten fingers each, me."

"Oh."

Ymir grinned a horrific smile. It wasn't a matter of cruelty or malice. All those present could tell as much.
    It was simply an incapacity to display emotion.
    That's just the kind of person she is.

"I am here to observe. Ever since my destruction all those years ago, it's been quite boring. So I've come here like this to experience a change of pace. As long as it remains amusing, I'll lend your Master my might, with the name and power granted to me in this body."

Personal Skills/I
    Monstrous Strength A+++
    The capacity to increase one's Strength parameter temporarily. As the Primordial Titan, her strength cannot be matched by any of her successors. Naturally, she can express this skill. The extreme rank of this skill could be considered a cheat.

Titan's Outer Shell C
    The original form of Giant's Outer Shell possessed by Surtr. It is the supreme skin-armour cladding that comprises all of Ymir's body. Physical attacks below the rank of A are negated promptly, and their damage converted into magical energy. However, there is a limit to the amount of attacks that can be taken by this armour before it breaks. Additionally, Ymir will regenerate from any non-lethal wound rapidly, without regard to magical energy consumption.
    For this skill, the rank of C could be considered the highest.No other possessor of this skill exists, as it is derived from Velber 02's unique Magic Energy Absorption, converted into a Physical Energy Absorption armour plating fused with her skin. However, the conversion was imperfect, so the rank is merely C. Because of this, C is the highest rank.

Scream of the Mother EX
    Ymir's unique right. The capacity to regress other lifeforms into her children, through the understanding that "Giants were the firstborn, and all mankind were born from them".
    The ultimate Anti-Human cheat skill.
    With just a single emphatic scream, she can inflict the Curse of Ymir on any living human, up to 500 humans a day. Of course, she can exempt targets from being affected, for example, Ritsuka Fujimaru, who she has promised not to convert into a Giant.
    As opposed to the Jötnar created through Jötunnmóšir, these are most accurately called Giants, or perhaps Titans. Unless the heart and brain are both destroyed, these Giants infinitely regenerate, drawing the energy for this from Ymir herself. Most of these Giants are simply massive weapons for the destruction of enemies and armies. However, the Curse is trivial to remove for anyone versed in magecraft, simply by cycling mana through one's Circuits. Ymir is the central terminal from which Valkyries and Jötnar descended, the coordinate value behind their existence. As a result of this skill, she can effortlessly command them to do her bidding, and even engage in Unit Modification.
    Some examples of Unit Modification she can enact on her Giants include the Titanic, Tank, Artillery, and Transport variants.

Leonardo da Vinci, Sherlock Holmes, and Sion Sokaris observed the meeting of the Mother Titan with the three from above in the Command Room. All three were entrapped in their own thoughts and concerns, all directed towards the Ancient Titan who had manifested. The facility had returned to an Amber Alert-stage, cautious and prepared to lock down the Titan if she changed to an attack position. Flanking them, were some of the brightest minds of the Age of Gods; the
    Medea
    Witch of Colchis
    , the
    Semiramis
    Queen of Assyria
    , the
    Merlin
    Magus of Flowers
    , the
    Enki
    God of Stars
    , the
    Nitocris
    Pharaoh of the Heavens
    , and the
    Scįthach-Skaši
    Queen of Ice and Snow
    . Between the six of them, they had effectively prepared a Bounded Field-enforced room, the internal space large enough to contain Ymir when the meeting in front of them was concluded.

Da Vinci's concerns were for the safety of the staff; Ymir was a powerful Giant who could convert the remaining human staff into her Giants at a moment's notice without reprimand. Humanity could be wiped out without the chance to fight back.

Sokaris' concerns were for the safety of the facility; Ymir had independently manifested, breaching all defensive fields, bypassing all protective parameters, and ripping apart several of the Logic Formulae on her way in. The defences of the Wandering Sea were clearly not as impenetrable as assumed prior.

Holmes' concerns were of several paths.
    Wheredunit
    Locale
    :
    Resolved.
    Whendunit
    Time
    :
    Resolved.
    Whodunit
    Culprit
    :
    Resolved.
    Whydunit
    Motive
    :
    Resolved.
    Howdunit
    Means
    :
    Unresolved.

The howdunit. The means by which the culprit achieves their goals.
    The class of Foreigner, designated for an entity from a different universe, or one which channels energy from them. Or perhaps---
    Aye. That would be the answer. Several catalysts in one location simply wasn't enough to manifest something like Ymir. Instead, a lifeform that already has a history of appearing at random, one who descends from the void to observe and correct civilization. The one lifeform that the Greek Gods feared---
    I needn't point out the identity, must I?
    The White Titan, who crushed civilization and drove mankind to the brink of extinction in 12000 BC.
    Velber 02
    Sephyr
    was the True Name of Ymir.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru. May I have a conversation with you in the command room? Please bring the Moirai, and make due haste."

Personal Skills/II
    Observation of the Orbiting Eye A
    A form of Clairvoyance. Ymir's body in the Moon Cell Automaton has been observing the Earth as a byproduct of being trapped within the Automaton for 14000 years. When it comes to any matter in the past, Ymir's Clairvoyance is transcendent. Through these observations, Ymir can manifest Noble Phantasms that she did not obtain, though their True Name releases are sealed, but even Noble Phantasms that are obtained as a matter of one's legend can be replicated through this skill. In particular, Divine Armaments are keenly manifested.
    "Well, much as that last part is true, I don't think I'll make use of it. That wouldn't be fun."

Magic Energy Absorption EX
    The exclusive cheat skill of the Anti-Cell, Velber 02. The Titan's body is composed of Spiritron Gatherers, which unconditionally absorbs magical attacks, and any form of technique, including skills, knowledge, and civilization. The ultimate form of nourishment for an Anti-Cell. No matter the form, if an attack is designed by an intelligence, it will be absorbed and add to Ymir's magical energy, armour, and HP values, as well as increasing her data load. However, attacks composed of pure mana are not fully absorbed. In essence, pure mana attacks can be deployed to bludgeon her to death with brute force. In particular, the Holy Sword of the Planet is an effective weapon against the Titan in any stage of growth.
    Because Ymir is a smaller part of the total Velber 02 system, the capacity of this skill is decreased, absorbing only magical attacks. Techniques, knowledge, and physical attacks are no longer protected against by this skill. As compensation, however, Ymir's efficiency in dealing with pure mana attacks is increased, though they will still eventually bludgeon her to death.

"You didn't need us to confirm this, Mr. Holmes. This identity is an elementary deduction." Atropos shook her head. They had been called up just to inflate the Detective's ego with conclusions already confirmed.

"On the contrary. While my deductions could reasonably be considered final, the addition of a final eyewitness testimony is the final nail in the coffin." He took another deep puff from his pipe. Today was certainly a fiasco. Several Servants were still on high alert, and not without good reason. By all accounts, the lifeform here was an enemy to the very foundations of mankind. The true antithesis of a Heroic Spirit. "Well, I thank you three again."

"Please, don't disturb us for the next few hours. Lord Yama has summoned quite a deal of Servants to a tea party to calm the nerves. He even roped Beni-enma in to cook for it, so I'm afraid we can't afford to miss it."

"Understood. I'll ensure you aren't disturbed."

With a simultaneous nod, the three Fates turned and left.

Da Vinci touched her forehead, a cup of coffee in hand. "Geez, how much of a bother can today be? Ritsuka, you really need to stop being the focal point of all kinds of people like this. Ymir is benign by her own will, but much like a few others you've ensnared in our summoning rituals, she can flip on a knife's edge like it's the middle of a salt flat."

"Haha. It appears I've spread fear here. Excellent. Perhaps these will spread additional fear. Don't worry, they're all exclusively at your disposal, Contractor of Chaldea. Huh, you were pretty much a contractor of sorts when you arrived, weren't you?"

Noble Phantasms
    Anti-Cell
    Wandering Star of Predation

Type: Anti-Civilization
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The fundamentals of Ymir's existence, as one of the Velber units that was dispersed by the Umbral Star. The supreme molten civilization-type armour that clad Velber 02 when she impacted the Earth. When this Noble Phantasm is active, the area around Ymir is considered the "Ark of the Stars", a series of spiritron collectors that protect the main body of Ymir. With it active, it could be said that Velber 02 has an entire second HP bar.
    The Anti-Cell is the core of the Ark of Stars, the main unit Velber xx. Each Velber unit is composed of the smelted down material of a previously harvested civilization, and so the additional magical attacks that Velber makes use of reflect those used by her prior components. It is only natural that such an ability displays here.

It's said that this Noble Phantasm varies between Velber units.

Ginnungagap
    Descent from the Void

Type: Descent (Self)

Spoiler:

A Noble Phantasm representing Ymir's origin as a creature who descends from void space, which does not disagree with her historical manifestation.
    Velber 02 descended from the
    Outer Space
    Void of the Stars
    , and Ymir originated from the primordial void from which all creation came.
    Thus, she is an entity who has gained powers and Authorities over the
    Void Space
    Space of Imaginary Numbers
    . Utilization of Void magecraft, and the ability to phase into the Void Space at will, are both important abilities granted. Additionally, entities such as Surtr, who were intrinsically linked to the Void Space, are entities that cannot be normally summoned, because their magnitude and potential are exceptional. As a result, Ymir has not manifested as a Servant, but as her unique Saint Graph Designation, Ancient Titan, who is the genuine edition. She simply barged into Novum Chaldea by sheer right to do so with this Noble Phantasm.
    Naturally, Captain Nemo and Sion Sokaris are both infuriated by the bold stupidity of this creature.

Ymismóšr, Lagannalę
    O' Children of Mine Body, Abide by Mine Laws of Creation

Type: Anti-Fortress [Anti-Planet's Surface]
    Range: 999
    Maximum Number of Targets: 20,000,000

Ymir's Wrath, Law of Destruction. The fundamental truth of Ymir's existence, the maximal use of
    Anti-Cell
    . By collating two Divine Constructs, Ymir has created this ultimate world-ending Noble Phantasm. Photon Ray, the Noble Phantasm of Ares that she stole during the White Devastation, and Laevatein, the Anti-World blade of her strongest child; Surtr, combined into one super-destructive Noble Phantasm that could ravage and slag the entire planet's surface, without a doubt.
    The shining glow of Ares' wrath, combined with the malignant fury of Surtr, who is the lingering wrath of Ymir, turns this Noble Phantasm into a weapon of pure hatred. Even merely drawing the blade could incinerate forests without expending any mana, and even striking thin air could be called an Anti-Fortress attack. It is the Mother's Law combined with the Mother's Bounty.

Because Ymir is said to be the "foundation of all life in Scandinavia", as her corpse was used to fashion the Heavens and the Earth, much like a particular Sea of Life in Mesopotamia, Ymir can be called a Primordial God of Genesis. Thus, the laws of Ymir are the laws of creation, as Ymir is creation itself.
    Ymir's law is Destruction.

Velber 02 descended with the sole purpose of destroying all life and civilization on the planet, and thus this is the most intrinsic law of Ymir.
    Civilization must be destroyed.
    Thus, the maximally efficient approach is to destroy it all in a single attack. An unprecedented Anti-Planet's Surface attack that scorches the entire planet, burning up every Texture across the entire planet in order to wipe out civilization.

However, Ymir has chosen to limit its destructive power to merely Anti-Fortress.
    "It wouldn't be fun if I simply scorched everything just to fulfill the purpose the Umbral Star gave me."

Relationships
    Altera the Hun: Hm? Bad Civilization? As if there's any good civilization.

Altera the Santa: I don't know how to respond to this.

Valkyries: Ah, so is that what those brutes did with the parts of my body leftover after the Holy Sword had its way with me? Well, it's not like I can complain.

Surtr: So cute and cuddly! I could just pinch his cheeks! (She said this without a smile or change in vocal inflections)

Moirai: So you foresaw my coming, and did nothing to prevent it...? Huh? Because mankind needed me to progress?

Tiamat: Somehow, there's a sense of kinship.

Civilization: Something I'm supposed to destroy, but I don't really feel like it today.

Humanity: Something I'm supposed to destroy, but I don't really feel like it today.

Master: (The same wicked grin.)

Author's Notes
    Altera. But big. And Norse! It's vaguely alluded to that the Norse Ymir may be Sephyr, from Surtr's profile and the knowledge that the Valkyries were constructed from Sephyr's corpse. So, I took it and ran. What could be less human than the gigantic naked space cube lady who descended to shit on Zeus and kill mankind?
    Nothing. That's what.
    Anyway, that's all that sorted. Hooroo!
    Last edited by Justiciar Hux; April 11th, 2021 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    second entry, trying out new format
    ----

Out came a voice of thunder

Astride a white steed

An arrow the figure did knock

And loose upon humanity

And thus all fell to the Conqueror

Until the Lamb claimed his rightful domain

“Not what you were expecting, but believe me I am just as surprised as you are.”

Archer of the First Seal

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Christian MythEnd of the World

Height: 165.6 cm (5’4)
    Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)

Natural Enemy: Charlemagne
    Attribute: Earth
    Trait: Servant, Human, Harbinger
    Armament: Firearms

Parameters

STR: D

END: C

AGI: B

MANA: E

LUCK: E

NP: C

Class Skills
    Independent Action (-): This skill has been lost and replaced with Independant Manifestation.

Magic Resistance (D): If you’re in the business I’m in you always prepare for anything. Including maguses. ESPECIALLY maguses.

Bond 1
    A prophesied figure whose identity has been the topic of speculation for centuries.

Throughout history her visage has been seen in various Roman Emperors, Cretan Kings, would-be conquerors like Napoleon Bonaparte, and bow-wielding invaders from the North.

Following the Lamb of God, Archer was to be granted a false crown and empty quiver before uniting the world under singular rule. A false prophet who uses the promise of peace to deceive and subjugate.

Astride her mount she spreads her “disease” throughout history as a great enabler of conquerors.

Bond 2

Source: New Testament
    Region: The World?Russia
    Dislikes: Pacifists
    Catalyst: An arrow from Rome, dated between 80-90 AD

Archer smokes consistently and habitually ignores no smoking signs.

Bond 3
    Archer wasn’t always like this. Before she was a portent of doom she was seen as a herald of deliverance.

Christ’s messenger (or perhaps Christ himself) circling the globe to unite everyone under Christianity in preparation for the second being; the red creature. The odd one out in a set of four, scholars agreed she was the spread of gospel truth for centuries, the white of her being representing righteousness; conquest conducted in a decent manner.

Her current image is a newer development. A conqueror king who unites the people of Earth through martial superiority. Her empty quiver became filled with the “disease of humanity” and arms the public in preparation for mass bloodshed once her successor arrives.

Her presence marks the opening of the first seal by the mighty Lion and signals the coming of the End of Days.

Bond 4

Independant Manifestation (C): A superior version of Independent Action. A being from some future event who will (knowingly or not) facilitate the End of the World. As Proper Human History is a continuous chain of cause-effect, manifestation at any point in history is possible, but only when certain conditions are fulfilled. She would normally have this skill at rank A+ but it has been downgraded to bypass her special conditions to allow her summon in a Holy Grail War. Resistance to time control and instant-death effects are retained.

Man, I can’t wait to have colonized Britain 1000 years from tomorrow. Yes, it makes perfect sense. You’re just not thinking nonlinearly.

Aiming (EX): The ability to aim with firearms. As she is fated to conquer the world she doesn’t so much as ‘aim’ but rather her projectiles are simply fated to hit their intended mark. She doesn’t miss, her “misses” attributed to either the exceptionally high LCK of her opponents or her intentionally aiming away to draw out fights. Normally she would use ancient weapons but personality quirks within her current vessel makes her favour handguns. Being incapable of “missing” has resulted in her adopting a highly unorthodox fighting style centered around constant acrobatic movement usually seen in action movies, also known as ‘gun kata’.

Boom. Headshot.

Empty Quiver (B): Archer set out to conquer the world with a bow but no arrows. As she is fated to have it, she carries this Empty Quiver around with her conceptually at all times even if she never encountered the actual quiver in life (if the quiver actually exists). The quiver is a deception as it contains the “disease of man” and can be freely distributed through mankind as arms. The actual effects of this skill are variable.

Currently it grants Archer the skills necessary to run a global weapons trafficking operation. Potentially any skill can be manifested so long as it assists or supports the distribution of armaments.

Why yes, I sell many ‘cures’. Do you want something fast-acting or something more explosive?

Bond 5

Noble Phantasms

False Crown
    ~and (s)he went out conquering and to conquer~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Max. Targets: -

The crown that was given to Archer before setting her sights on world domination. Who gave Archer authority of the Earth is unknown but this dominion over man is false. Once the prophecy for the End of Days is fulfilled, Christ will return and claim his rightful place as “King of Kings”. Where Archer wears one crown atop her head, Christ wears many and yet none adorn his body.

A symbol of her eventual (though impermanent) domain over man. As the embodiment of conquest she is privy to the circumstances of every engagement she partakes in. She is instinctually aware of her environment and can deduce the most optimal strategic positions instantly. It is nearly impossible for her to be flanked or outmaneuvered by enemy forces as she moves through battlefields, constantly laying down fire. Activation of this Noble Phantasm results in the ultimate tactical survey ability; suspension of one’s perception of time. Combined with her instinctual awareness makes Archer a nigh-untouchable combatant.

Heh. Can’t catch me.

Bang, Bang
    ~Pestilence and Disease~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0-30
    Max. Targets: 400

Although not originally a disease carrier, modern interpretations have granted Archer some authority in the domain of deadly pathogens. However, as she lacks the proper chemical training, this Noble Phantasm has taken a format most compatible with her “disease” of choice.

Physical bullets rupture the internal structure of the body, causing potentially lethal damage. Conceptual bullets, however, rupture the soul, causing assuredly lethal damage.

One shot, one kill.

Bond 6
    Archer’s True Identity is Conquest, the White Horseman. She is a figure prophesied to appear before the End of Days by John of Patmos, as written in the Book of Revelation. According to prophecy, when the Lamb of God opens the first seal, she is the first being who will appear and conquer humanity.

This Servant is not the entity envisioned by John of Patmos upon writing his revelation. She is a flesh and blood human from the future who most embodies the Apocalyptic Archetype of the White Horseman. In life she was a contract killer who eventually came to be the leader of a massive criminal organisation. Profiteering off of illegal weapon trade, she armed many combatants around the world, in many cases arming people from both sides of the same conflict. Through her actions she accelerated world government destabilization. Many violent revolutionaries and tyrannical despots rose and fell to power because of her. Her “white horse” became embodied in her numerous trade routes and criminal networks that encircled the globe. She was less of a conqueror herself and more of a “facilitator of conquest”. This was her disease; fueling the human desire for conflict and power. Having been present so near the end of Proper Human History she transcended her mortal flesh and linear time to become Conquest Incarnate.

A hundred civil wars, a dozen international conflicts, millions dead, all in her name. Thus the World was united in the collective hatred of itself and the stage was set for the arrival of War.

Bond 7

Conquest doesn’t believe in anything. Abuse at a young age by the Nuns who were supposed to take care of her has left her paranoid and distrustful of people. Circumstances lead her down a dark path that she refuses to leave.

She is incredibly laidback and casual, even in dangerous situations. One would be mistaken to call it bravery, instead her condition being closer to numbness or boredom. She likes to indulge her smoking habit and will usually drink when alcohol is available.

She is incredibly protective of women and will bond quickly with her Master if she is one. Men are constantly worthy of her ire and contempt, but she will give them recognition if she believes it’s due. In private spaces she prefers the company of women or effeminate men.

Bond 8

(upon Summoning)
    “Hmph. Greetings Master. I am Conquest, the White Horseman. Yes, I’m aware I’m an Archer. No, I don’t have a horse. Why would you assume the White Horseman would have a horse?”

(to Iskandar)
    “Aw, the legendary King of Conquerors. If you didn’t have such a massive ego you would’ve been a shoe-in for my job.”

(to Napoleon)
    “Such an unwieldy weapon. Hope you’re not compensating for something. How could anyone ever mistake me for you?”

(to Lucifer)
    “How does it feel, Lucy? How does it feel being a slave to your own programming? I’ll tell you how it feels. It sucks.”

(to Michael)
    “You must feel hopeless before me. The destroyer of what you hold most dear in the body of the thing you must never harm.”

(to First Lady)
    “Whistles Nice outfit.”

(to Echo)
    “Girl, you need to drop him. Clearly he isn’t good for you.”

(to Unsinkable Sam)
    “...OK fine. You’re cute. There, I said it.”

(to Apega)
    “What an interesting little instrument of doom you are. I wonder if you could be mass produced…”

Bond 9

Most Wanted
    Craft Essence

“Hmmph. Join me if you want.”

“Do you know what it’s like being hated for what you are?”

“What about what people think you are?”

“Growing up I didn’t give a damn about what that book said.”

“And now it defines the entirety of my being.”

“...All I ever wanted to be was wanted.”

“Now I’m the most wanted.”

Author Notes

I have a big gun
    I took it from my Lord
    Sick with Justice
    I just wanna feel you
    I'm your angel
    Only a ring away
    You make me violate you
    No matter who you are
    Last edited by NittyGritty; April 11th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.

Faker

*roaring*

True Name: Surgeon’s Photo
    Epithets: The False Loch Ness Monster
    Class: Faker
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Historical Fact — Britain (20th Century)
    Dislikes: Skeptics and scientists
    Talent: Posing for photos
    Natural Enemy: Nessie
    Armament: —
    Traits: Beast, Giant, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: The surgeon’s photography

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LUK: C
    NP: A

Personality
    Surgeon’s Photo is a creature that has itself an undefined personality. As a being that never truly existed, being summoned it gains life for the first time and acts as a relatively docile creature, while also easily distracted and unfocused. Despite the creatures it can transform into creatures that are incredibly elusive (if they exist), Surgeon’s Photo actively seeks out attention, being almost comically incapable of sealth in any capacity. This likely has to do with the fact it is a supposed “photo” of a creature made real rather than the actual creature. So while it takes the form of a terrifying monster, it acts more akin to an excitable puppy, showing great affection to its Master and people in general.

Lore

For centuries, Scottish folklore claimed that a monster inhabited Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands, with numerous claims of sightings of the beast. Loch Ness is one of a series of interconnected, murky lakes in Scotland that were carved by glaciers during previous ice ages. Quite large and deep, it features exceptionally low water visibility due to a high peat content in the surrounding soil. 'Monster' sightings have occurred as far back as 1,500 years ago, the claims of a monster or animal living in the loch have been circulating for at least several centuries. It wasn’t until in 1934 when supposedly a London gynaecologist, Robert Kenneth Wilson, seemingly caught the elusive beast on camera. Not wanting his name associated with the picture, the photo became known as the “surgeon’s photography”.

Skeptics would hold to the idea that what was photographed was a piece of driftwood or an elephant. But for 60 years the photo was considered evidence of the monster's existence and became famous as the definitive image of the Loch Ness Monster, settling into the public’s perception of what the monster was like. Since that day the beast was thought to be some kind of plesiosaur that somehow managed to survive into the modern era, and other lake monsters were thought to be similar creatures.

Then it was all revealed to be a hoax.

In 1994 it was discovered that the whole photo was nothing more than an elaborate hoax when it was discovered it was exposed as such in an obscure article from 1975. It was created using a toy submarine and the hump and neck made from wood putty by the British-South African actor, film director, and producer, M. A. Wetherell, as revenge for his finding of the “Nessie footprints” being exposed as a hoax. With his co-conspirators they shot two photos of their fake monster and gave the photos to the Daily mail, claiming the monster was found.

The being that is summoned is not the Loch Ness Monster, but a manifestation of this famous hoax. Normally it would be impossible to summon this creature in any form as a Servant, but the presence of the Faker class has allowed it to be summoned into the world as a facsimile of what people think the Loch Ness Monster is like and by extent, what other supposed creatures that humanity knows as cryptids are like.

But does the Loch Ness Monster really exist, or is it just a long standing myth among the populace of Scotland? Not even Surgeon’s Photo really knows...

Skills
    Class Skills:

Camouflage: B
    A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. At B Rank, it is possible to fool an opponent by appearing as another Class or with different parameters.

Independent Action: E
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Can maintain its existence for six hours.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength (False):
    A
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill, but at the cost of Ranking Down one the Servant’s other Parameters. It is borne from the holder's nature as a fake monster, largely believed to have been real. Temporarily increases one’s Strength parameter by one rank upon usage, but at the cost of lowering their Endurance by one rank. The duration for this increase depends on the rank of this Skill.

Shapeshifting (Cryptid): A
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change, specifically turning into creatures largely known to the modern world as “Cryptids”. Gains this Skill through use of their Noble Phantasm “Surgeon’s Photo”.

Noble Phantasm
    Surgeon's Photo
    False Sightings of the Mysterious

Type: Anti-Self
    Range: 1
    Maximum Number of Targets: Self

The very embodiment of Surgeon’s Photo’s existence as one of the biggest hoaxes in the history of cryptozoology. The surgeon’s photo was one of the most universally recognized pictures of the cryptid known as the Loch Ness Monster, only for it to be revealed as a fake. Manifested into a living being, Surgeon’s Photo becomes the very embodiment of hoaxes. Channeling humanity’s innate desire to believe in creatures that may or may not exist, Surgeon’s Photo can change itself to better reflect the creatures humans believe to be hidden in the world: cryptids.

As it is the nature of the Surgeon’s Photo crystalized into a Noble Phantasm, it is a Noble Phantasm that is perpetually activated. When summoned, Surgeon’s Photo manifests in the form of the famous creature that it was said to be a picture of: the Loch Ness Monster. It is not limited to this one form, however. Surgeon’s Photo can readily change its appearance to be that of any creature identified by humanity as “cryptids”, regardless if these creatures truly exist or not. The change in appearance is purely cosmetic, and Surgeon’s Photo gains no special abilities associated with the creatures it turns into. While it may be capable of flight or aquatic abilities depending on the form it takes, it will not gain abilities to control weather if it takes the form of a cryptid that is said to be capable of such a thing. In addition, Surgeon’s Photo’s parameters will also remain the same regardless of what form it takes.

Ultimately, the purpose of this Noble Phantasm isn’t to give Surgeon’s Photo a tactical advantage in battle by changing between various monstrous forms. Instead, it is the ability to perform the function that the original hoax was meant to carry out: deception.

Creator's Notes
    Here is my entry for the latest prompt. Had a lot of fun with this one as I was inspired by the Crystal Palace entry. Originally I was going to do a Ruler-class Deep Blue, but then I was inspired to do this. Everyone does monsters or animals or biblical beings, but what about a literal hoax? No one has done that as far as I am aware. So I figured I'd make a Servant that was the literal embodiment of hoaxes of creature from cryptozoology.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    Descent of the Giant's Mother Cell
    Ah, such a trifling planet. So small, it's like bacteria in a microscope. Fittingly, it is only fuel. Who could stand against me to begin with? Don't you bow down to, sing praises for, and worship those who are great and mighty? Indeed. O' mankind on this earth, open your eyes, that they shall certainly not be closed before me. Turn your gaze up to the heavens as you might to God, and kiss the ground as you might God. Those two things can't be done at once, so I simply command:
    Prostrate yourself.
    Class: Ancient Titan | Foreigner
    Alternative Classes: All standard Classes, except for Caster and Assassin.
    True Name: YmirVelber 02
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Sky
    Height: 16m~
    Weight: 25t~
    Source: Norse MythologyThe White Destruction

Appearance

???: Red alert! Red alert! Activate Ether Clump Dispensaries, divulge the Integrated Mana Circuits and dump them into the summoning room! Get the Age of Gods Casters up to the command room now! This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a dri-

Parameters
    STR: EX [It begins at B]
    END: EX [It begins at A+]
    AGL: D
    MANA: A
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

The Wandering Sea is a fortress of Magecraft, the most secretive branch of the Mage's Association, basing itself in the Sea of Imaginary Numbers where they were immune to all conventional ordinance and interference. It would take an extraordinary force to breach the defensive Bounded Fields and Logic Formulae that clad the Sea, and even more to completely bypass the innumerable internal defensive systems of the Sea, set in place by the magi within.
    Even the Incineration of Mankind, and the Human Order Revision Incident could not budge the outer walls of that imaginary fortress.

Within those walls, was the Novum Chaldea. The last remnants of the organization founded by Marisbury Animusphere, gathered in the foyer of the Wandering Sea by Sion Eltnam Sokaris after Chaldea was attacked by a Foreign threat.
    It goes without saying that there was every measure taken to prevent unauthorized Rayshifting and teleportation into that facility. If no such measures were enacted, mankind would be wiped clean by God.
    It goes without saying that an environment like this would be breached eventually.

System Code Red. System Code Red. All Servants enter combat mode. System Code Red. System Code Red.

The wailing of alarms and shouts of confusion from the remaining staff and attending Servants left no corner of Chaldea quiet. Mana generation and distribution exceeded parameters as second-stage defensive restrictions were rescinded. Holy Lances, Divine Armaments, and Authorities readied themselves to attack whatever had manifested to assault the Master of Chaldea in the most sacred locale; the Summoning Room.

"Mongrels! Make way for the King! I shall smite this foe myself, and wipe it away in a single strike!" The King of Heroes barged through the halls, riding atop a Noble Phantasm from his vault, Noble Phantasms from his vault in both hands. The Master of Chaldea, Fujimaru Ritsuka, had evacuated when the signals of the summoning were already beyond parameters.
    And yet, the Hero-King stopped dead in his tracks, fury and the subtle signs of fear crossing his arrogant visage.

"Ah. I am she who is both as the
    Gods
    Heavens
    and the
    Titans
    Earth
    . Both the
    Ęsir
    Abyss
    and the
    Jötnar
    Void
    . From the three Stars that descended through this system, I am the second. I am the Mother of Giants, from whom the both
    Walküren
    Valkyries
    and
    Jötnar
    Giants
    descended. The name bestowed upon me by mankind is Ymir.
    "

Gilgamesh steeled himself, dispelling the two swords and beginning to draw out the
    Ea
    Sword of Rupture
    . However, the Scourge of God,
    Altera
    Attila
    the Hun held her sword out in front of him.

The Mother Giant smiled.

"Ah. It appears this venture will indeed be interesting."

Class Skills
    Independent Operations EX
    The symbol of a lifeform completely independent of any support. Independent Action of the highest degree and beyond.
    Ymir is the Primordial Titan from which the Planet was born. In the world of Scandinavia, she could be called the Universe itself. The substance is like Independent Manifestation, but the causation is different. It would be impossible to call this an Evil of Mankind.Velber 02 is one of the three Velber lifeforms that passed through the solar system 14000 years ago, and was deposited on third planet of the system, Earth.
    Being deposited with little more than the Ark of the Stars that cradled her during her voyage to Earth, she operated independently when exterminating the civilizations, divinities, and lifeforms of the Earth. Her existence is confirmed across the entire planet as the event which began the decline of the Age of Gods, and so she cannot be unsummoned, and requires no mana input from any Master, as she generates incredible amounts of mana on her own.

Territory Destruction EX
    A skill similar to Area Demolition. All of Ymir's attacks are considered AoE, and will target large areas. If she intends it to be an attack, simply swinging her arm is equivalent to an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. In particular, against targets who are using magical reinforcement, or areas that are protected by magecraft, she gains an advantage. Unlike Area Demolution, it is not dependent on her size, though the range of her attacks, and thus the Classification and Scale of her attacks will increase if she is increased beyond her basic 16 meter form.
    Ymir is the World itself. Or rather, the World is made of Ymir. Even a mere fragment of Ymir's rage, Surtr, stands amongst the clouds and destroys the World with his sword. Possessing this skill is a matter of course.
    Surtr himself questions why she does not possess his strain of Territory Creation, but she brushes off his concerns, like a mother to a curious child.
    Originally, Velber 02 should display a basic height of 64 meters, which should double as she intakes additional power, but for the circumstances of Chaldea, she has intentionally downgraded her Saint Graph, and limited her power as a result.

Entity of the Outer RealmUmbral Star EX
    The representation of one who wields the powers of a foreign entity.
    Ymir does not elaborate on why she possesses this skill, simply stating "Ah, don't make such a clamour. Don't make such a clamour."
    The reason her Saint Graph displays the Foreigner Class, alongside her unique Saint Graph Designation of Ancient Titan, is a mystery.Entity of the Umbral Star is the representative skill of the Ancient Giant Saint Graph Designation. A designation exclusively for the White Titan of Tassili n' Ajjer. The skill merely represents her unique Anti-Civilization Authorities, as one of the three Harvest Stars deployed by the Umbral Star. Her qualification for the Foreigner class should go without question.

Jötunnmóšir B
    The inherent skill of the Mother of Giants. It is her right to bring into being Jötnar, the Giants who wandered Scandinavia during the Age of Gods. There are three types of Jötnar;
    Bergrisar, the Mountain-Giants, or Rock-Giants. Their hide is made of solid stone, and they receive limited support from the Planet in all environment. On the other hand, they are the weakest of the Jötnar. Their only speciality is brute strength and durability. In any environment, they operate a their peak output.
    Hrķmžursar, the Frost-Giants. Their bodies are made of reinforced ice, making them the least stable of the Jötnar, but conversely, they are the most powerful magi of the Jötnar. They have limited mobility in hot environments, as a large amount of their magical energy must be expended in order to maintain their body.
    Mśspellursar, the Flame-Giants. Their bodies are made of flame and magma, embodying the rage of the Mother. Their physical parameters are incredible, and their control of magicks are extraordinary. Ymir's elite troops. However, in environments inundated with liquid water, such as the ocean, their power is snuffed out rapidly.
    Because Ymir died shortly after birthing the Giants, the rank is decreased.Velber 02 did not originally possess this skill, but was instead granted it by humanity calling her the
    Ymir Almįttigr
    Mother of All Titans
    , the rank is low.

Ibuki no Douji, Altera the Hun, and Altera the Santa sat in a semicircle before the Titanic Mother, who had independently summoned herself to Chaldea.

"So you utilized the FATE system to summon in, piggybacking off my own summons."

"Aye. Not just you, sliver of the White Two. All the accumulated fragments of mineself were the catalyst for my manifestation. Brynhildr and the Valkyries, yourself, and even the escapades of this meagre Chaldea into the Second and Fifth Lostbelts. All of it has given me a stage on which to manifest."

The Child of Ibuki sipped a mysterious liquid from a gaudy cup. Normally, a cup such as that obtained from the Third Rider would bring curses and evil, but for a Divinity with curses at her core, even in its original state, she could imbibe from that cup without restraint. The Bounded Fields suppressing the Rider only made it all the more trivial. She refused to disclose what the liquid was, but she obtained it from a particular Servant with a black can during his break several weeks prior, and had since become enamoured with it during daylight hours.

"Hm. So you have manifested... for what purpose, 白い様? Your existence isn't one that benefits mankind. Rather, you're precisely against mankind. You exist only to reap them. So I must ask, the whydunit of your presence."

"Why...dunit?"

"Your motives, woman! Surely that cubic brain of yours isn't that empty, 白いちゃん!"

"You're a confusing person, you know?"

A shrill sneeze snapped the train carriage carrying the conversation in two. Altera the Santa shook her head, staring at the Mother. "Before anything, I must inform you that we will protect Chaldea with our lives. We will dedicate our hearts and souls to ensure its safety. If you should raise a finger against our Master, we will raise a dozen in return."

"We only have ten fingers each, me."

"Oh."

Ymir grinned a horrific smile. It wasn't a matter of cruelty or malice. All those present could tell as much.
    It was simply an incapacity to display emotion.
    That's just the kind of person she is.

"I am here to observe. Ever since my destruction all those years ago, it's been quite boring. So I've come here like this to experience a change of pace. As long as it remains amusing, I'll lend your Master my might, with the name and power granted to me in this body."

Personal Skills/I
    Monstrous Strength A+++
    The capacity to increase one's Strength parameter temporarily. As the Primordial Titan, her strength cannot be matched by any of her successors. Naturally, she can express this skill. The extreme rank of this skill could be considered a cheat.

Titan's Outer Shell C
    The original form of Giant's Outer Shell possessed by Surtr. It is the supreme skin-armour cladding that comprises all of Ymir's body. Physical attacks below the rank of A are negated promptly, and their damage converted into magical energy. However, there is a limit to the amount of attacks that can be taken by this armour before it breaks. Additionally, Ymir will regenerate from any non-lethal wound rapidly, without regard to magical energy consumption.
    For this skill, the rank of C could be considered the highest.No other possessor of this skill exists, as it is derived from Velber 02's unique Magic Energy Absorption, converted into a Physical Energy Absorption armour plating fused with her skin. However, the conversion was imperfect, so the rank is merely C. Because of this, C is the highest rank.

Scream of the Mother EX
    Ymir's unique right. The capacity to regress other lifeforms into her children, through the understanding that "Giants were the firstborn, and all mankind were born from them".
    The ultimate Anti-Human cheat skill.
    With just a single emphatic scream, she can inflict the Curse of Ymir on any living human, up to 500 humans a day. Of course, she can exempt targets from being affected, for example, Ritsuka Fujimaru, who she has promised not to convert into a Giant.
    As opposed to the Jötnar created through Jötunnmóšir, these are most accurately called Giants, or perhaps Titans. Unless the heart and brain are both destroyed, these Giants infinitely regenerate, drawing the energy for this from Ymir herself. Most of these Giants are simply massive weapons for the destruction of enemies and armies. However, the Curse is trivial to remove for anyone versed in magecraft, simply by cycling mana through one's Circuits. Ymir is the central terminal from which Valkyries and Jötnar descended, the coordinate value behind their existence. As a result of this skill, she can effortlessly command them to do her bidding, and even engage in Unit Modification.
    Some examples of Unit Modification she can enact on her Giants include the Titanic, Tank, Artillery, and Transport variants.

Leonardo da Vinci, Sherlock Holmes, and Sion Sokaris observed the meeting of the Mother Titan with the three from above in the Command Room. All three were entrapped in their own thoughts and concerns, all directed towards the Ancient Titan who had manifested. The facility had returned to an Amber Alert-stage, cautious and prepared to lock down the Titan if she changed to an attack position. Flanking them, were some of the brightest minds of the Age of Gods; the
    Medea
    Witch of Colchis
    , the
    Semiramis
    Queen of Assyria
    , the
    Merlin
    Magus of Flowers
    , the
    Enki
    God of Stars
    , the
    Nitocris
    Pharaoh of the Heavens
    , and the
    Scįthach-Skaši
    Queen of Ice and Snow
    . Between the six of them, they had effectively prepared a Bounded Field-enforced room, the internal space large enough to contain Ymir when the meeting in front of them was concluded.

Da Vinci's concerns were for the safety of the staff; Ymir was a powerful Giant who could convert the remaining human staff into her Giants at a moment's notice without reprimand. Humanity could be wiped out without the chance to fight back.

Sokaris' concerns were for the safety of the facility; Ymir had independently manifested, breaching all defensive fields, bypassing all protective parameters, and ripping apart several of the Logic Formulae on her way in. The defences of the Wandering Sea were clearly not as impenetrable as assumed prior.

Holmes' concerns were of several paths.
    Wheredunit
    Locale
    :
    Resolved.
    Whendunit
    Time
    :
    Resolved.
    Whodunit
    Culprit
    :
    Resolved.
    Whydunit
    Motive
    :
    Resolved.
    Howdunit
    Means
    :
    Unresolved.

The howdunit. The means by which the culprit achieves their goals.
    The class of Foreigner, designated for an entity from a different universe, or one which channels energy from them. Or perhaps---
    Aye. That would be the answer. Several catalysts in one location simply wasn't enough to manifest something like Ymir. Instead, a lifeform that already has a history of appearing at random, one who descends from the void to observe and correct civilization. The one lifeform that the Greek Gods feared---
    I needn't point out the identity, must I?
    The White Titan, who crushed civilization and drove mankind to the brink of extinction in 12000 BC.
    Velber 02
    Sephyr
    was the True Name of Ymir.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru. May I have a conversation with you in the command room? Please bring the Moirai, and make due haste."

Personal Skills/II
    Observation of the Orbiting Eye A
    A form of Clairvoyance. Ymir's body in the Moon Cell Automaton has been observing the Earth as a byproduct of being trapped within the Automaton for 14000 years. When it comes to any matter in the past, Ymir's Clairvoyance is transcendent. Through these observations, Ymir can manifest Noble Phantasms that she did not obtain, though their True Name releases are sealed, but even Noble Phantasms that are obtained as a matter of one's legend can be replicated through this skill. In particular, Divine Armaments are keenly manifested.
    "Well, much as that last part is true, I don't think I'll make use of it. That wouldn't be fun."

Magic Energy Absorption EX
    The exclusive cheat skill of the Anti-Cell, Velber 02. The Titan's body is composed of Spiritron Gatherers, which unconditionally absorbs magical attacks, and any form of technique, including skills, knowledge, and civilization. The ultimate form of nourishment for an Anti-Cell. No matter the form, if an attack is designed by an intelligence, it will be absorbed and add to Ymir's magical energy, armour, and HP values, as well as increasing her data load. However, attacks composed of pure mana are not fully absorbed. In essence, pure mana attacks can be deployed to bludgeon her to death with brute force. In particular, the Holy Sword of the Planet is an effective weapon against the Titan in any stage of growth.
    Because Ymir is a smaller part of the total Velber 02 system, the capacity of this skill is decreased, absorbing only magical attacks. Techniques, knowledge, and physical attacks are no longer protected against by this skill. As compensation, however, Ymir's efficiency in dealing with pure mana attacks is increased, though they will still eventually bludgeon her to death.

"You didn't need us to confirm this, Mr. Holmes. This identity is an elementary deduction." Atropos shook her head. They had been called up just to inflate the Detective's ego with conclusions already confirmed.

"On the contrary. While my deductions could reasonably be considered final, the addition of a final eyewitness testimony is the final nail in the coffin." He took another deep puff from his pipe. Today was certainly a fiasco. Several Servants were still on high alert, and not without good reason. By all accounts, the lifeform here was an enemy to the very foundations of mankind. The true antithesis of a Heroic Spirit. "Well, I thank you three again."

"Please, don't disturb us for the next few hours. Lord Yama has summoned quite a deal of Servants to a tea party to calm the nerves. He even roped Beni-enma in to cook for it, so I'm afraid we can't afford to miss it."

"Understood. I'll ensure you aren't disturbed."

With a simultaneous nod, the three Fates turned and left.

Da Vinci touched her forehead, a cup of coffee in hand. "Geez, how much of a bother can today be? Ritsuka, you really need to stop being the focal point of all kinds of people like this. Ymir is benign by her own will, but much like a few others you've ensnared in our summoning rituals, she can flip on a knife's edge like it's the middle of a salt flat."

"Haha. It appears I've spread fear here. Excellent. Perhaps these will spread additional fear. Don't worry, they're all exclusively at your disposal, Contractor of Chaldea. Huh, you were pretty much a contractor of sorts when you arrived, weren't you?"

Noble Phantasms
    Anti-Cell

Type: Anti-Civilization

The fundamentals of Ymir's existence, as one of the Velber units that was dispersed by the Umbral Star. The supreme molten civilization-type armour that clad Velber 02 when she impacted the Earth. When this Noble Phantasm is active, the area around Ymir is considered the "Ark of the Stars", a series of spiritron collectors that protect the main body of Ymir. With it active, it could be said that Velber 02 has an entire second HP bar.
    The Anti-Cell is the core of the Ark of Stars, the main unit Velber xx. Each Velber unit is composed of the smelted down material of a previously harvested civilization, and so the additional magical attacks that Velber makes use of reflect those used by her prior components. It is only natural that such an ability displays here.

It's said that this Noble Phantasm varies between Velber units.

Ginnungagap
    Descent from the Void

Type: Descent (Self)

Spoiler:

A Noble Phantasm representing Ymir's origin as a creature who descends from void space, which does not disagree with her historical manifestation.
    Velber 02 descended from the
    Outer Space
    Void of the Stars
    , and Ymir originated from the primordial void from which all creation came.
    Thus, she is an entity who has gained powers and Authorities over the
    Void Space
    Space of Imaginary Numbers
    . Utilization of Void magecraft, and the ability to phase into the Void Space at will, are both important abilities granted. Additionally, entities such as Surtr, who were intrinsically linked to the Void Space, are entities that cannot be normally summoned, because their magnitude and potential are exceptional. As a result, Ymir has not manifested as a Servant, but as her unique Saint Graph Designation, Ancient Titan, who is the genuine edition. She simply barged into Novum Chaldea by sheer right to do so with this Noble Phantasm.
    Naturally, Captain Nemo and Sion Sokaris are both infuriated by the bold stupidity of this creature.

Ymismóšr, Lagannalę
    O' Children of Mine Body, Abide by Mine Laws of Creation

Type: Anti-Fortress [Anti-Planet's Surface]
    Range: 999
    Maximum Number of Targets: 20,000,000

Ymir's Wrath, Law of Destruction. The fundamental truth of Ymir's existence, the maximal use of
    Anti-Cell
    . By collating two Divine Constructs, Ymir has created this ultimate world-ending Noble Phantasm. Photon Ray, the Noble Phantasm of Ares that she stole during the White Devastation, and Laevatein, the Anti-World blade of her strongest child; Surtr, combined into one super-destructive Noble Phantasm that could ravage and slag the entire planet's surface, without a doubt.
    The shining glow of Ares' wrath, combined with the malignant fury of Surtr, who is the lingering wrath of Ymir, turns this Noble Phantasm into a weapon of pure hatred. Even merely drawing the blade could incinerate forests without expending any mana, and even striking thin air could be called an Anti-Fortress attack. It is the Mother's Law combined with the Mother's Bounty.

Because Ymir is said to be the "foundation of all life in Scandinavia", as her corpse was used to fashion the Heavens and the Earth, much like a particular Sea of Life in Mesopotamia, Ymir can be called a Primordial God of Genesis. Thus, the laws of Ymir are the laws of creation, as Ymir is creation itself.
    Ymir's law is Destruction.

Velber 02 descended with the sole purpose of destroying all life and civilization on the planet, and thus this is the most intrinsic law of Ymir.
    Civilization must be destroyed.
    Thus, the maximally efficient approach is to destroy it all in a single attack. An unprecedented Anti-Planet's Surface attack that scorches the entire planet, burning up every Texture across the entire planet in order to wipe out civilization.

However, Ymir has chosen to limit its destructive power to merely Anti-Fortress.
    "It wouldn't be fun if I simply scorched everything just to fulfill the purpose the Umbral Star gave me."

Relationships
    Altera the Hun: Hm? Bad Civilization? As if there's any good civilization.

Altera the Santa: I don't know how to respond to this.

Valkyries: Ah, so is that what those brutes did with the parts of my body leftover after the Holy Sword had its way with me? Well, it's not like I can complain.

Surtr: So cute and cuddly! I could just pinch his cheeks! (She said this without a smile or change in vocal inflections)

Moirai: So you foresaw my coming, and did nothing to prevent it...? Huh? Because mankind needed me to progress?

Tiamat: Somehow, there's a sense of kinship.

Civilization: Something I'm supposed to destroy, but I don't really feel like it today.

Humanity: Something I'm supposed to destroy, but I don't really feel like it today.

Master: (The same wicked grin.)

Author's Notes
    Altera. But big. And Norse! It's vaguely alluded to that the Norse Ymir may be Sephyr, from Surtr's profile and the knowledge that the Valkyries were constructed from Sephyr's corpse. So, I took it and ran. What could be less human than the gigantic naked space cube lady who descended to shit on Zeus and kill mankind?
    Nothing. That's what.
    Anyway, that's all that sorted. Hooroo!
    Pictures are broken, otherwise my definite 3 point pick!

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ymir: When I sent in the prompt I thought of you and that it would be a great possibility for you to shine. You did not disappoint. A Kino sheet again, the setting is well explained with your deep Chaldea writing style that rivals, but is still uniquely different to Morgs story telling. The concepts that explained Ymirs powers are cool and overall reading this sheet is a joy.
    I had to research myself if there is a connection between the Norse Giants to the Greek Giants from the Gigantomachia, but did not find the connection of Ymir=Sefar yet. It could very well be that the epic fight of Odin, Vili and Ve against Ymir was actually the fight against the White Titan, it would makes sense in the Nasuverse, but idk I somehow hope it is not the case. Perhaps it is just me who tried to allude that my Ithaqua is related to Ymir, which is in retrospect pretty blasphemous. Anyways, real strong contender! I hope you have fuel left for another sheet?
    And yeah, pls fix pictures, i wanna see them. it hindered the imagination while reading.
    Edit: and dont write words in japanese without translating them pls, i wanna know what they say

White Rider: Damn, Nitty comes in with the most difficult Rider and it works thematically well. Using Alphard as a host is fitting, which annoys me because I want to use her soon in a project of mine. I watched Canaan ages ago and i dont remember enough of her, but if she really is a big arms dealer, you chose her well, because i heard many times theories that equated the White Rider with a charismatic politician, star or influential weapons dealer. I like her CE as well. Didnt she have a snake tattoo on her arm? Perhaps I wouldve used that in tandem with her disease aspect, just as a visual touch or something. Cool work!

"Nessie": Hmm, it is not bad or anything, it just feels like incomplete. At first I thought the Spirit is too recent if it is the photo and a hoax on top of it, but the explanation of the creation of the Faker Class makes sense. Using that to anchor it with the general idea of cryptids is fine. But because of the canon and the fanmade Faker we read here, it feels a bit empty as a sheet. What I just hope to see when somebody makes a Faker Class is basically two sheets in one. In your case Nessie and "Nessie" behind it. Like with the Narcissus/Echo sheet here. Creating a good Faker Sheet needs the attempt to fool the reader as well, else it feels like a spoiler to a film you dont the plot about yet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Re: Image issues.
    They should be fixed now? I think so, at least. They're working on my end, but they were doing so before as well, so I can't call myself a reliable source here.
    If it's otherwise, then I will throw fists with the website itself.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    ... the connection of Ymir=Sefar ...
    Ah, that's to be expected. I don't believe they have outright stated it as such yet, but there are connections we can draw.
    First, we know the Norse utilized parts of Sephyr as the basis of the Valkyries, due to the relationship system between Altera and the Valkyries (including Brynhildr) being that of "Altera is the older sister, and the Valkyries are her younger siblings", and the profile of the Valkyries directly proposing that Sephyr is the basis from which Odin crafted the Valkyries. So we can reasonably assert that Sephyr was, in some regard, the model of the Valkyries based on the above.
    Second, Surtr's profile for his Giant's Outer Shell, which has a fairly similar description to Velber 02's extremely unique Magical Energy Absorption. His profile also describes him as the leftover wrath of Ymir, who had an inherent destructive streak, and Surtr existed to clear away the Age of Gods, like a mini-Sephyr event for the Scandinavian Texture.
    Basically, it's inference, and not definitive canon. So if it feels off to you, that's AUOK, it only came into my line of sight recently myself.

I'm not sure if I have the fuel for another submission, but I'll be hunting to see if I can't conjure something else up.

Blog Entries
    pics are fixed. now i know what u meant with creepy smile

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

White Rider: Damn, Nitty comes in with the most difficult Rider and it works thematically well. Using Alphard as a host is fitting, which annoys me because I want to use her soon in a project of mine. I watched Canaan ages ago and i dont remember enough of her, but if she really is a big arms dealer, you chose her well, because i heard many times theories that equated the White Rider with a charismatic politician, star or influential weapons dealer. I like her CE as well. Didnt she have a snake tattoo on her arm? Perhaps I wouldve used that in tandem with her disease aspect, just as a visual touch or something. Cool work!
    That's Revy from Black Lagoon :P but thank you for the feedback.

"Nessie": Hmm, it is not bad or anything, it just feels like incomplete. At first I thought the Spirit is too recent if it is the photo and a hoax on top of it, but the explanation of the creation of the Faker Class makes sense. Using that to anchor it with the general idea of cryptids is fine. But because of the canon and the fanmade Faker we read here, it feels a bit empty as a sheet. What I just hope to see when somebody makes a Faker Class is basically two sheets in one. In your case Nessie and "Nessie" behind it. Like with the Narcissus/Echo sheet here. Creating a good Faker Sheet needs the attempt to fool the reader as well, else it feels like a spoiler to a film you dont the plot about yet.
    Thanks for the feedback! While I understand where you are coming, personally it isn't in my style of writing Servant sheets to fool my readers. I like to keep thing straight forward and don't really see the point in trying to make a fake profile for my Faker. I like to keep things ambiguous at best, such as if the Loch Ness Monster is truly real. Now, if I were writing a fanfic and this Faker was to appear in it, I would of course put out a fake profile but as that is not the case I personally see little point in doing so. But that's my personal preference.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    White Rider: Now this is a really interesting sheet. Reminds me of my speculation a while back that the Horsemen Servants would be Wraiths that manifest based on a human from the future who fits the relevant "criteria". Was that an inspiration perchance? Her personality is sparse while still managing to hint at some tantalizing depth, she'd be a cool character to see fleshed out in a fanfic. Also, wow, Aiming- EX and that perceptual timestop NP would make her an outright terrifying foe to face in most Grail Wars. Definitely worthy for one of the Horsemen of Apocalypse there...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    That's Revy from Black Lagoon :P
    Weirdga

I excuse myself, I have to bonk my head against a wall.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I'll get to Velber 02 eventually. Need time to go through it.

Conquest: You used Revy, but she sounds like Koko Hekmatyar and Revy as one.
    It's certainly an unexpected take on Conquest. Definitely didn't expect a gun-toting, chain-smoking, man-slaying, arms-dealing Archer. The thing about men and women seems a bit weird, though, especially considering the thing about the nuns, but that's pretty small in general. This is an interesting one.

False Nessie: Give him some headpats and send him on his way.
    I always love the use of Faker because it's a hard to fit people into. This is a case where I think it's more than earned. As expected, he can't really do much, but the concept is more than enough to carry it.

Blog Entries
    Koko was one of the FCs I was looking at but I felt Revy fit the character's fighting style better.

US Friend Code
    Eni haz come up with teh best idea! Hue-hue-hue~

Btw, when's the deadline? I wanna make sure I have it all done in time.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Deadline is at the 21st, I think.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always put the deadlines in the first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.