Page 133 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3383123128131132133134135138143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3985

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

owe you the second one for now

憑影牢
    https://streamable.com/89fkle

決壊 - Shiki's breakdown and escape from the mansion upon noticing Akiha and Hisui's corpses in the studio!
    https://streamable.com/98vpoy

is tm still taking down videos? i'd upload these to youtube but i lost access to my throwaway account and i don't want to make a new one and give my cellphone number

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    The whole VN is up. But I wouldn't be surprised if they still might do it. The breakdown was god tier. Nice addition.
    Noel's body collapsing as she takes the final ampule too... man, that scene. Noel Route please.
    Shiki's 10 second countdown, catching the star, blowing up Arc and surfing through the universe to finish the job is probably another candidate. Riding that star like it was Bodacious the Bull was so sick.
    Spoiler:

I'll stop before I end up suggesting most of the novel.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man the ost is killing me inside....

All I heard is that Arc is pretty much the same and Ciel has major changes but I wonder if Tsukihime Remake as whole made drastic changes.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    when I started to play Tsuki:Re, it did not take time to say 'who the hell are you!?'

It does an admirable job of retaining the essence of Tsukihime but presenting something new and fresh. Somehow.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    It does an admirable job of retaining the essence of Tsukihime but presenting something new and fresh. Somehow.
    with "exponential" power-up... like... EXPONENTIAL power-up...

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    owe you the second one for now

憑影牢
    https://streamable.com/89fkle
    oh yeah, would like to point out how shiki thinks of akiha at such strange times
    'this random woman has long hair and kinda looks like akiha, she'll do'
    lmao

目覚め - band end with Shiki on Luminous Arc's palm
    https://streamable.com/5xi2zz

The other bad end around here with Shiki running up Arc's arm on all 4's with the knife in his mouth, breaks it, then gets Mystic Eye'd was cool too. I liked the paralysis graphical effect.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    >Browsing the wikipedia page of "Root"
    >Scrolled down to the bottom
    >Saw this
    Spoiler:

Did Nasu really go to the wikipedia page for Root, scroll down and see Principle and decide to use it as his TsukiR term lol
    The article goes on to detail why the Greek word "principium" means origin, source or beginning. Then it later says "principium" is usually translated as "原理", or the "Principle" part of Hemonomic Principle... Hemonomic Principium
    Good to see that TMs research methodology of good ol' wikipedia aren't just exclusive to Fate.

People being filtered by my boy Shiki.

Shirou and Saber's first encounter got parodied many times.

I haven't see parodies of Shiki and Arc's first encounter.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Not an easy thing to do. It's not exactly pretty to look at. Traumatizing even.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Shirou and Saber's first encounter got parodied many times.

I haven't see parodies of Shiki and Arc's first encounter.
    In it's own way, that's amazing. Truly iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    >Browsing the wikipedia page of "Root"
    >Scrolled down to the bottom
    >Saw this
    Spoiler:

Did Nasu really go to the wikipedia page for Root, scroll down and see Principle and decide to use it as his TsukiR term lol
    The article goes on to detail why the Greek word "principium" means origin, source or beginning. Then it later says "principium" is usually translated as "原理", or the "Principle" part of Hemonomic Principle... Hemonomic Principium
    Good to see that TMs research methodology of good ol' wikipedia aren't just exclusive to Fate.
    "Principium" is the latin word. The greek word is ἀρχή.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    "Principium" is the latin word. The greek word is ἀρχή.
    I blame my sleep deprivation for that one.

マリーの味方
    Finished Arcueid's route. It's been so long since I read Tsukihime, and unlike Fate/Stay Night which has been basically hammered in my mind given all the arguments and discussions over the years, I basically forgot everything besides the major details. But it still took me back. Hearing the main menu music again is especially very nostalgic. I don't feel like writing an essay so I'll just cover some stuff in bullet points:

• Obviously having played Mahoyo patch I expected the production values to be as great but man, reading this made me fall in love with VNs again while simultaneously regret how most VNs just don't compare to this effort. Thank you F/GO money.
    • It's hard to say anything with complete confidence having not read Ciel's route / Red Garden but it really does feel like all the characters are either just as good or vastly improved with the remake. I barely liked Arcueid and Ciel in the OG but here they are very very good.
    • Arcueid is cute
    • The new characters are fun too. I'm really interested in Mio's whole deal, especially given the bad end involving Arcueid. Kinda gave me a FE:3H Felix vibe where it was like she was watching over Shiki in-case he completely fell, and then she'd put him down. Middle school promise Shiki forgot about? Although it could just be the mercy angle. (This bad end was kino btw)
    • Really looking forward to Ciel route translation for more Noel and Mario.
    • Arcueid is cute
    • The Sacchin teases were killing me. Please Nasu, how much longer must we wait...
    • I really liked how detailed the vampire lectures were with a literal whiteboard because man, that's exactly the shit Nasuverse needs given how fucking full it is with misinformation. F/SN remake with whiteboard Rin scenes pls.
    • Arcueid is cute
    • I've been mostly ignoring Tsuki:re discussions so I'm not sure what people's opinion of Vlov is, but I honestly liked him more than Nrvnqsr. In fact I'd say the Vlov fight almost completely overshadowed the Roa fight, at least in Arcueid's route (dunno what happens in Ciel's really). It was really fucking hype and it made me wish we could see the OG Vlov. (NPC Vlov during story chapter in FGO 2???)
    • Roa's role still feels fairly insignificant honestly given how half the route is dedicated to hyping him up, but he was still based for how little we saw him.
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Also this is just a completely random note but I find it funny how hyped up the super spider ghoul was only for it to be killed off-screen. Like Ciel's first impressions of it are really fucking cool and then, yeah.
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Arcueid is cute
    • Arcueid is cute

Overall it was very good and made me fall in love with this side of the TM-verse again. Honestly, I was never too excited about the remake because I figured it would take years for it to be translated properly given how poor the TM community's history is with translation projects. Being able to read this so quickly was great. Tsukihimates is based, so thank you very much to everyone who helped make this happen.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    URL man overshadowed Roa's fight in the original too. Though I also prefer Vlov. His fights, especially Ciel's fight, are lot cooler (pun) despite Nrvnqsr having an unquestionably more interesting power, and even though nothing is clarified, he has a lot more of an origin story than "Nrvnqsr is a Baldanders friend recreating an animal soup inside himself".

マリーの味方
    man this bad end is so good...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    URL man overshadowed Roa's fight in the original too. Though I also prefer Vlov. His fights, especially Ciel's fight, are lot cooler (pun) despite Nrvnqsr having an unquestionably more interesting power, and even though nothing is clarified, he has a lot more of an origin story than "Nrvnqsr is a Baldanders friend recreating an animal soup inside himself".
    and true
    although I kinda feel Nrvnqsr's power has always had cool potential but the actual execution was goofy tbh, in that sense Vlov was a lot cooler

Shiki was the ultimate Joker for Chaos.

but Shiki has disadvantages over Vlov thus making the fight more intense.