Page 399 of 858 FirstFirst ... 299349389394397398399400401404409449499 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    A+

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A or A+
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    A+
    That's rank. Classification is whether its Anti-Unit, Anti-Army or whatever. Personally I'd say Anti-Army for the Wild Hunt.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean like anti-unit or anti-army or stuff

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's rank. Classification is whether its Anti-Unit, Anti-Army or whatever. Personally I'd say Anti-Army for the Wild Hunt.
    Oops.

Anti-army it is.

Servant:Saber
    True Name:Arpad
    Origin:Historical/Hungary
    Alignment:Lawful Good
    Attribute:Human

Background
    A supposed descendant of Attila the Hun and the first (or possibly second, preceded by his father Almos) recorded leader of the confederation of tribes of the nomadic Magyar. His conquest and settlement of the Carpathian basin in the late 800's paved the way for the nation of Hungary, which generally honors him as their founder.

Parameters
    strength-B
    endurance-B
    agility-C
    Mana-D
    luck-C
    Noble Phantasm-B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance C:Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding A:All vehicles and creatures but those of phantasmal beast and divine beast rank can be used as mounts. As the leader of a group of steppes horsemen, superb riding talent is only to be expected.

Personal Skills
    Reformer B:Skill denoting one who brought about great, lasting change in a nation or culture, in this case beginning the process of shifting the Magyar from nomadic tribesmen into a feudal kingdom. In battle, creates aptitude for analyzing and adapting to unfamiliar situations and techniques.

Blood Rites D:Knowledge of minor magic rituals involving blood. As example-compelling a feeling of loyalty between two or more people by ingesting a mixture of the involved party's blood. As he is not a magus, he only has a basic understanding of the idea. He's a little embarrassed by this skill, claiming it's "pretty old-fashioned."

Military Tactics C:A practiced raider and mercenary who has gained a wealth of experience clashing with the armies of several kingdoms, among them Moravia, Bulgaria, and the Pechenegs.

Noble Phantasms
    The King-Raising Shield: Hanalapito (Anti-unit, Target:self, Rank:B) A large, rectangular shield bearing no notable decoration. When the other six chiefs of the Magyars chose him as king, they lifted him upon this shield in ceremony. When the shield is placed on the ground and Arpad stands on it, it creates a boundary in which all his parameters rank up. The area of effect is small, and disturbing the shield removes the boundary, so his mobility becomes limited.

A Gift From the Sky: Csaba (Anti-unit, Rank:B) A longsword with a red and black handle. Delivered into the hands of Arpad's grandmother Emese by a great hawk known as the Turul, tribal elders identified the blade as the sword of Attila, and believed this marked Arpad's family for greatness. In truth Altera left no descendants, the sword is without a doubt a fake, and the story of Emese is likely a mere fable. But taking pride in his alleged ancestor, Arpad grasped this sword, and with it built a nation that would last over a thousand years and into the modern age. The great deeds performed with it have transformed this forgery into a noble phantasm in it's own right. when it's name is invoked three beams of dazzling light spiral around the blade bearing a superficial resemblance to "photon ray", However, it's destructive power is far lesser. The beams fired are powerful but narrowly focused, serving better as a precision attack against one person than being fired over an area.

Personality
    Dislikes: People who can't "get with it"
    Appears as a young man with dark hair and eyes. distinguished by a helmet decorated with feathers. Arpad believes strongly in progress and, when summoned, will likely embrace whatever's in fashion in the era to a degree some would find annoying. Embarrassed by what he calls his "country bumpkin" roots, he strives to act with charm, civility and politeness, but when sufficiently angered threats and curses along the lines of "I'll drink your blood from your skull!" are common. He greatly admires Attila, who he believes must have been quite worldly as he conquered so darn much of the place. Trusts wholeheartedly in the story of his sword, and would likely be pretty devastated if he ever found out otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarfingar View Post
    Appears as a young man with dark hair and eyes. distinguished by a helmet decorated with feathers. Arpad believes strongly in progress and, when summoned, will likely embrace whatever's in fashion in the era to a degree some would find annoying.
    He's totally the type who'd dress up in "cool" goth-punk clothes, huh? (Much to the delight of fangirls, I'm sure)

Seriously though, that's a pretty good first(?) sheet. The Reformer Skill feels like it could be some form of Innovation instead since that captures a similar concept, though I don't know enough about Arpad to say what exactly his variation would be. Onto his NPs... given the Attila comparison it'd be easy to just give him Photon Ray-lite for his sword NP, but instead you went with something a bit more flavorful and interesting instead, which is nice.

The first NP feels oddly useless though. Given how high-speed Servant fights tend to be, there's basically no chance he's going to be standing on that shield for long periods of time. If you want go with the same general concept I'd suggest making it a lot more then a simple stat-buff, maybe increasing his defensive abilities to the point where he's essentially immovable while standing on the shield (with limits of course, he's not going to be tanking Excalibur anytime soon). Alternatively you could have it create a Bounded Field that's larger then the shield itself (but still breaking if it's disturbed), but that'd still be a pretty generic buffing effect. I think my idea is a bit more interesting.

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Romeo Montague
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Fair Verona

Parameters:

STR: B+
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

Madness Enchantment: B.
    Berserker's madness is not one born out of sheer rage or mad delusions, not anger or murderous bloodlust. Rather, Berserker's madness is born out of love itself, the very concept of love. His devotion to the ideal of love lead to his impulsiveness guiding him to marry Juliet, and avenge the death of his friend, kill himself to be with his lady. Berserker strives only for love itself. All parameters receive a rank-up, and though Berserker can be talked to and have a conversation with to an extent, his impulsive nature dominates his actions, as he desires only the love of his lady. Even worse, he may yet mistake a lady for his beloved Juliet, should she resemble her enough.

Personal Skills:

Aptitude for Slaughter: A
    Berserker's impulsive nature lead to him killing Tybalt in a rage, an act which in turn lead to the deaths of many others. His family has also been involved in a bloody and pointless feud with the Capulets for reasons that have been lost to time. His rapier gains a plus modifier in their damage dealt against all humans, benefitting his tragedy.

Beauty of Trouble with Women: B+
    Romeo's mad state means that it is possible for me to believe a certain woman, perhaps even his Master, is his lady Juliet. This will cause him to become even more devoted to his master, but also drawn to the woman, like a moth to a flame.

Mana Burst(Love): B++
    Berserker can use his own love for Juliet as a way to create mana, imparting it in his body and weapons and instantly expelling it. As an equivalent, it is best to describe it is as a flame spewing outwards from a flamethrower.

Star-crossed Affections: A.
    Berserker is in love with the very idea of love itself, and this desire manifested as his love for Juliet at first sight. This wild, passionate love affair is one of the most celebrated and tragic in history, and so Berserker shall receive a rank up in the skills of Endurance, Mana and Luck, as bestowed upon him by the idea that love shall conquer all. This skill is only temporary, of course, and lasts for a brief period of time, roughly 6 minutes, one for each of the people who died because of his impulsiveness.

Pursuer of Love: A+
    Berserker is always moping, panting, his heart racing at the thought of love itself, pained by not possessing it, indeed, in life, locking himself away and writing poetry about love. Thus, he is always able to track down any object of his affection, due to his belief she is Juliet.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Borrow Cupid's Wings, And Soar

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: 1

Berserker's own desire for love has resulted in him heeding his friend Mercutio's advice and actually borrowing Cupid's Wings, so to speak. When activated, Berserker shall be able to sprout a pair of angelic wings from his back, giving him a rank up in Agility. These wings are a manifestation of Berserker's desire for love and his eternal chasing of it, letting him soar through the air on them.

She Doth Teach The Torches to Burn Bright

Type: Anti-Group
    Max Targets: 10

This Noble Phantasm is an outright manifestation of Berserker's love for Juliet. As when he first set eyes upon her, he forget all his love for Rosaline and swore he had never knew love until he saw her. That same fiery passion that burned within him shall extend outward, transforming in a tangle of rosebushes which Berserker can control, using their thrones to attack his foes. Should his foes be wounded by the thrones, a flame effect is imparted upon them, as the wound begins to burn.

Have Not Saints Lips

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)

Berserker can receive more mana simply by kissing his Master, or whatever he perceives to be Juliet. He need not kiss them on the lips either, however, if he were to steal a kiss from the lips, his stats will receive a bonus, which will be stronger the longer the kiss. Should the recipient of Berserker's kiss be his designated Juliet, she will start to slowly find herself giving into Berserker, becoming slowly overcome with affection for him. Thus, it is ill-advised to allow this Noble Phantasm to be used often, for obvious reasons.

Lore:
    Romeo Montague fell in love with Juliet Capulet, even though their families hated each other. Thus, he married her in secret. Less than an hour later, he killed his wife's cousin, Tybalt, in revenge for Mercutio's death. Banished from the city, he spent one last night with Juliet. When he believed her dead, he returned to kill himself and be with her. However, he killed her former suitor, Paris, in the graveyard with her, as Paris believed he had arrived to discrete Juliet's grave. And so, Romeo killed himself, unaware Juliet was only sleeping. Juliet awoke, saw her dead lover, took her knife, and killed herself. Soon after, the feud ended as Capulet lay hand to Montague, in memory of the star-crossed lovers.

Creator Notes: Ladies and gentlemen, Yandere Romeo Montague!
    Last edited by Slick146; October 5th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Romeo: An interesting take on the guy, where he's a Berserker intoxicated on the "power of love". Dude has way too many Skills though. Basically no Servant should ever have more then five Personal Skills, much less somebody like Romeo who doesn't even have any especially noteworthy physical or heroic feats in his legend. I'd suggest scrapping Affections Toward The Beyond (which seems to do nothing) and Soul Of A Martyr, which from what we know in canon seems to be for those who knowingly martyred themselves for a (generally religious) cause, not just those who happened to be made into martyrs after death.

Romeo: An interesting take on the guy, where he's a Berserker intoxicated on the "power of love". Dude has way too many Skills though. Basically no Servant should ever have more then five Personal Skills, much less somebody like Romeo who doesn't even have any especially noteworthy physical or heroic feats in his legend. I'd suggest scrapping Affections Toward The Beyond (which seems to do nothing) and Soul Of A Martyr, which from what we know in canon seems to be for those who knowingly martyred themselves for a (generally religious) cause, not just those who happened to be made into martyrs after death.
    Fair point.

Edited Affection of the Beyond. Romeo was more in love with love itself, pretty much, so it makes some sense. Could be remodeled, perhaps?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Fair point.

Edited Affection of the Beyond. Romeo was more in love with love itself, pretty much, so it makes some sense. Could be remodeled, perhaps?
    Fair enough, though it's still a little odd IMO how he has three separate Skills stemming from essentially the same basic concept (~power of love~). It's obviously intentional, but he's very one-note character and concept-wise.

Fair enough, though it's still a little odd IMO how he has three separate Skills stemming from essentially the same basic concept (~power of love~). It's obviously intentional, but he's very one-note character and concept-wise.
    You have to remember, love was the central theme of the story.

Also, he was kinda a horny teen dominated his hormones a lot. In the story itself, his is also sorta one-note and there isn't much to work off, aside from his wangsty phase thanks to Rosaline, his first girlfriend, and Juliet.

Blog Entries
    You have to remember, love was the central theme of the story.

Also, he was kinda a horny teen dominated his hormones a lot. In the story itself, his is also sorta one-note and there isn't much to work off, aside from his wangsty phase thanks to Rosaline, his first girlfriend, and Juliet.
    Again, fair enough. The alternative would be giving him one EX-ranked "Champion Of Love" Skill that encompasses all the effects at once, which could easily end up feeling overly scatter-shot.

Again, fair enough. The alternative would be giving him one EX-ranked "Champion Of Love" Skill that encompasses all the effects at once, which could easily end up feeling overly scatter-shot.
    Good point.

I did remodeled Affections from Beyond into something else. What do you think of it?

Juliet Capulet as Assassin, however, would be more interesting in my opinion. I could make her later.

Blog Entries
    Juliet Capulet as Assassin, however, would be more interesting in my opinion. I could make her later.
    Assassin Juliet sounds like it could be interesting for sure. I do wonder how you'd portray her though, as you've really shoved all the "power of love" traits into Romeo and repeating that with Juliet would be, well... repetitive.

That aside, the OP really could use an update at this point. We've hit 400 pages on the standard page formatting, for goodness sake.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent Seika a profile message just now about it but she's ignored my previous two attempts already (probably busy).

Still, it'd be nice if somebody could compile the new Servant sheets that haven't already been accounted for. I might do it if I have the time.

Assassin Juliet sounds like it could be interesting for sure. I do wonder how you'd portray her though, as you've really shoved all the "power of love" traits into Romeo and repeating that with Juliet would be, well... repetitive.

That aside, the OP really could use an update at this point. We've hit 400 pages on the standard page formatting, for goodness sake.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent Seika a profile message just now about it but she's ignored my previous two attempts already (probably busy).

Still, it'd be nice if somebody could compile the new Servant sheets that haven't already been accounted for. I might do it if I have the time.
    Romeo has all that passionate side of love. Juliet is the one who will possess slightly more temperament, as the one who is wooed.

Blog Entries
    I would do it, but I don't have the time right now...
    Maybe I will do it after finishing my current sheet.

Blog Entries

Class : (Grand) Caster
    Alternate Classes : Lancer, Rider
    Identity : Proteus, "Old Man of the Sea"
    Origin : Greek Mythology
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

PARAMETER
    STR : C*
    END : D*
    AGI : C*
    MGI : C*
    LCK : B*
    NP : A
    *This is Caster's "original form" parameter, he can freely change it via Shapeshift skill.

Lore & Personality

North of Egypt, a day's journey from the Nile river delta, there was a small island called Pharos, where one of the Wonder of the World, the Lighthouse of Alexandria once stood. In this island, a temple was built on an arching cave somewhere near the shore of the island. This temple was home to an ancient prophetic Sea God which the Greeks called Proteus, also known as the Old Man of the Sea. There was also another man named Proteus, a son of Poseidon which reigned as the king of Egypt, but that Proteus was a completely different person.

Proteus is mentioned in the earliest legends as a subject of Poseidon, and is described as seeing through the whole depth of the sea, and tending the flocks (the seals) of Poseidon, thus he is also known as the God of the Seals. He is famed for his incredible shapeshifting power, capable of changing his form into any thing on earth, from ferocious beasts into a scorching fire, from a stream of water to a towering spire.

He is also known to have a prophetic ability, capable of seeing through past and future, an extremely rare ability even among the gods. As a result, all kinds of mortals and immortals would came to his island almost everyday, to seek his prophetic knowledge about the future, to gain the knowledge about their own fate.

Proteus is also called the god of the "Elusive Sea Change", while sea change was actually not within his Divine Authority, the "Elusive Sea Change" mirrors the life of this ancient shapeshifting sea god. He is capable of changing into any shape he want, but in the end, he always change back to his original form. On the contrary, his personal life hasn't changed much since his rather mysterious existence began aeons ago, what does change is the fact that he has been chosen by the Poseidon as the hersman of his flocks, the fact that mortals has ruled over the lands and built many kingdoms, and the fact that ever since the mortals learned his existence, they would visit him almost everyday to exploit his prophetic knowlege of past and future.

His daily routine is described as follows. At midday he rises from the flood, and sleeps in the shadow of the rocks of the coast, and around him lie the monsters of the deep. Any one wishing to compel him to foretell the future, was obliged to catch hold of him at that time; he, indeed, had the power of assuming every possible shape, in order to escape the necessity of prophesying, he would fool them by turning into a tree or blending among his seals, or scare them away by turning into hideous monster or fierce beast, but whenever he saw that his endeavours were of no avail, he resumed his usual appearance, and told the truth. When he had finished his prophecy he returned into the sea.

He always tried to keep matters continue to stay the same. In order to do this, he never attempted to kill anyone who visited him for prophesying, he knows that doing so would incite the anger and hatred of other mortals or even the other gods. He also never lied to his visitors and always told anyone who managed to convince him to talk the honest truth.

Menelaus encoutered Proteus on his journey home from the Trojan War, as described in Homer's Odyssey. Aristaes, the beekeper demi-god also seeked Proteus' help when his bees died from a mysterious disease. Proteus also prophesied about the birth and death of Achilles to Thetis, before Achilles was born.

Proteus normally cannot be summoned as a Servant because he is a Divine Spirit who has reached the Throne of the Gods. He can be summoned by providing a suitable vessel for his incarnation via summoning ritual. Upon being incarnated, Proteus would instantly transform his vessel to take the shape of his original form, thus destroying the vessel and allowing him to fully manifest. The only possible circumstance where Proteus will answer the grail summoning in when the population of seals and other sea creatures are declining or threatened, after all his one sole responsibily that he take seriously is his role as the God of the Seals, an authority given by Poseidon, one of the only person he truly care about.

Towards his Master, Proteus is not really obedient or loyal, he lacks the motivation to truly follow their orders and often unwilling to obey their commands, preferring to stay out of troublesome situations. However he might be much more loyal and obedient towards a Master that reminds him of Poseidon or his wife.

Dislikes : Troublesome and complicated situations.
    Talents : Shapeshifting, prophesying.
    Possible Catalyst : Fragments from his temple in Pharos.

CLASS SKILLS
    Territory Creation : A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank, creation of a Temple, superior to a Workshop becomes possible. Caster's Temple resembles his cave temple in the Island of Pharos, where he resided. He likes spending his time sleeping inside this Temple.

Item Creation : C (A)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster's rank on this skill should actually be much higher, as he can even make items that can grant immortality with his divine knowledge. However, he personally limited this skill at C rank because he don't want to go through all the trouble to make more complicated items.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Divine Core : A
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. This Skill is the reason why Caster can still change back to his 'original' form after countless time of transformation.

Shapeshift : EX
    "For in their grasp the Old Man Proteus took on changing shapes, weaving his limbs into many mimic images. He spotted his body into a dappleback panther. He made his limbs a tree, and stood straight up on the earth a selfgrown spire, shaking his leaves and whistling a counterfeit whisper to the North Wind. He scored his back well with painted scales and crawled as a serpent; he rose in coils squeezing his belly, and with a dancing throb of his curling tail's tip he twirled about, lifted his head and spat hissing from gaping throat and grinning jaws a shooting shower of poison. So from one shadowy shape to another in changeling form he bristled as a lion, charged as a boar, flowed as water..."
    -- Nonnus, Dionysiaca 43. 225

A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. At this rank, Caster is capable of changing his form again and again into virtually any form. From a tiny insect to a leviathan Divine Beast, from a stream of water to a scorching flame. With each change, he will gain access to the nature and ability (Skills--reduced to C rank--and Parameters) of his current form. He is also capable of partially transforming a certain part of his body, as opposed to changing his entire body into another form.

Clairvoyance : EX
    A Skill that connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). It is a Skill furnished on the flesh.

At this rank, this skill not only denotes superior eyesight, but it has entered the realm where one can see through the past and future. Thanks to this Skill he possess at such high rank, Caster may qualify as a Grand Caster.

For Caster, having this ability feels more like a burden than a convenience. It is because having such ability means that Heroes from all over the world will come to his island, disturbing his peace, just to gain access to his prophetic knowlege.

Herdsman of the Divine Flock : A
    A Skill that denotes a privilege given to the herdsman of the cattles of the Gods. In Caster's case, he is the herdsman of the flocks belonging to Poseidon, the King of the Sea Gods. It is also the only Divine Authority that Caster possess. It allows Caster to call forth herds of sea 'cattles' such as seals, walruses, whales and other aquatic monstrosities in the level of Phantasmal Beasts from the depth of the sea, or from a nearby lake or river. These aquatic creatures can be used as familiars or to assist Caster in combat. However, their abilities are limited on land, and their full capability can only be demostrated on the water.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Halios Gerôn
    The Ever Evolving Creatures of the Sea
    Type : Anti-Unit (Self)

"To Proteus. Proteus I call, whom fate decrees to keep the keys which lock the chambers of the deep; first-born, by whose illustrious power alone all nature's principles were clearly shown. Pure sacred matter to transmute is thine, and decorate with forms all-various and divine. All-honoured, prudent, whose sagacious mind knows all that was and is of every kind, with all that shall be in succeeding time, so vast thy wisdom, wondrous and sublime: for all things Nature first to thee consigned, and in thy essence omniform confined. O father, to the mystics' rites attend, and grant, a blessed life a prosperous end."
    -- Orphic Hymn 25

A Noble Phantasm which represents the original role of the Caster as an ancient Sea God. Caster was fated to keep a key which locked a certain chamber, located deep in an ocean floor which its exact location only Caster--who is familiar with every corner of the sea better than anyone--knows. This room contains a colony of the 'first-born', a microscopic unicell creature born millions of years ago from yhe primordial soup in the depth of the ocean, the first 'living' creatures which inhabits the earth. These creatures represents one of the most powerful principle of nature; adaptation and evolution.

Before activating this Noble Phantasm, Caster will turn his right arm into a key. By releasing the true name of the Noble Phantasm, the chamber which contained a colony of dormant ancient bacteries--the first living creatures produced from the Primordial Soup--will be manifested in front of the key and Caster will finally unlock it and release the creatures locked inside. However, not all bacteries will be released, out of 5000 bacteries in the primordial colony, 75% of them will be absorbed into Caster's body and 24,5% of them will die because of the sudden enviroment change, leaving only 25 individuals alive. From that momeny on, these individuals will rapidly evolve to adapt and survive in their new envirovment.

They will evolve instantly and rapidly into various Phantasmal Beasts with various ability and power, together they can possibly overwhelm an average Servant. However, the true nature and power of this Noble Phantasm is their power--as beings born from the Primordial Soup--to constantly evolve to survive and overcome any situation. If one or some of them was killed by a certain weapon or condition, the rest of them--including Caster himself--will evolve accordingly so that they become immune to the same attack that killed or injured their brethen. However this 'evolution' process takes around half a minute and they--except for Caster himself--are vulnerable during this process.

-------
    I made this on my phone, so it has different formatting from my usual sheet. Editing stuff on phone is a pain in the arse. So, any thought? Any feedbacks would be really useful.
    Last edited by 34; October 5th, 2017 at 05:26 AM. Reason: forgot the FC

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Juliet Capulet
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Shakespeare
    Region: Verona

Parameters

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B
    Assassin is capable of reducing her presence, able to spy on enemy Servants and learn their whereabouts. It is possible for her to disappear completely, and she will be extremely difficult to detect. The rank will drop considerably when she id preparing to attack.

Personal Skills

Territory Creation: B
    Assassin knows much of the terrain of her grounds, like the back of her hand. She is thus able to recreate her home, where she may be able to hide, rejuvenate and lay low for the time being. Capulet Mansion is the home of the Capulet family, where Assassin dwelt in life. Capulet Mansion is guarded by the ghostly wraiths of the Capulet family guards, servants and animals, who were all loyal to her family and to her as well.

Bravery: B
    Unusual for a girl of her era, Assassin was noticeably free spirited and defiant of her parents, who wished for her to marry a man she did not love. She is thus able to negate mental effects like confusion, fascination, and frustration, and her melee attacks will have a bonus.

Bride of Romeo: A
    Assassin was part of one of the greatest and most tragic love affairs in her life. However, unlike Romeo, she was far more in control of her emotions and able to come up with a plan of action. In battle, she will receive a bonus modifer for her stats when she cherishes the memories of her love.

Golden Rule: B
    Assassin's family was very wealthy in life, and naturally, she has access to the Capulet wealth. Money shouldn't be an issue for her.

Noble Phantasms

Sucked the Honey of Thy Breath: B

Anti-Unit (Self)
    Assassin has access to a sleeping potion, one that gives the impression that the drinker has died. In dire situations, she may drink it and thus appear to have died for all intents and purposes.

O Happy Dagger, This is Thy Sheath

Anti-Unit
    Assassin's dagger has a very special property. When it strikes a foe, if the blow is not fatal, that for will remember their greatest heart ache, and be troubled by it until Assassin is defeated. This heart ache will only grow with time, wearing away at the Servants abilites and reducing their effectiveness, eventually outright causing their stats to go down a rank. The dagger is also able to seek out an opponent's heart and sheath itself within, instantly killing the enemy Servant.

Creator's Notes: And so we have Juliet Capulet as Assassin now. I would love to see a Holy Grail War with Romeo Montague as Berserker and Juliet Capulet as Assassin.

Made a few suggested edits.
    Last edited by Slick146; October 5th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    @Proteus
    As you'd expect from an unhindered god, pretty powerful stuff here. Halios Geron is an interesting use of his legend. For a Grand Caster to not have magecraft is an interesting choice.

@Juliet
    There's a bit to comment on here, but I think the one thing that stands out to me the most is Star-crossed Affections, which irks me in some ways. Specifically, the fact that she can choose her Romeo, which to me just goes against the point.