Page 82 of 621 FirstFirst ... 32727780818283848792132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 12401

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

You could say they are.....imaginary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Does it matter by this point. If it's accepted that's the term for those beings by this point, there's not much you can change. But, for the sake of argument, what would be a better translation?
    I think he means the term Daemon is a bad translation and it really should be just Demon/Evil Spirit. The term Daemon itself has nothing to do with actual demons in real-life mythology, which is probably why it's a bad term to use.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I think he means the term Daemon is a bad translation and it really should be just Demon/Evil Spirit. The term Daemon itself has nothing to do with actual demons in real-life mythology, which is probably why it's a bad term to use.
    I don't think the terminology matters too much if we all know what you mean

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Does it matter by this point. If it's accepted that's the term for those beings by this point, there's not much you can change. But, for the sake of argument, what would be a better translation?
    Devils, because the story that talks about them the most is Salem, so the concept got heavily tied to the witch trials.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It isn't accepted by anyone who understands, so I'm not sure why pandering to those who didn't know instead of correcting them is being considered.

Blog Entries
    daemon is the morally-neutral etymological root of the word demon.

tho i literally couldn't care less. daemon sounds cooler anyways.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Making up TLs simply because you were annoyed at certain terms not being translated and then changing everything to fit that made up TL is hardly cool.

Especially when the word is more applicable elsewhere, like for Chaldea's LAPLACE.

Blog Entries
    i ain't trying to translate anything, i just like an extra e in my d-word

- - - Updated - - -

stop nitpicking every irrelevant thing jeez

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean when you're continually using wrong words, am I not allowed or supposed to correct you?

Blog Entries
    sure but that's just being annoying

Blog Entries
    Shouldn't this discussion be taken to a more appropriate thread?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Shouldn't this discussion be taken to a more appropriate thread?
    Probably. I didn't think it was ever supposed to get this far.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lancer of Tsurusaki

"Greetings, Master, Lancer is here to protect you. For sure, I will be your very own door god"

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Dislikes: Aggressive men, alcohol, child harm
    Talent: Defending
    Armaments: Naginata, Teppo
    Natural Enemy: Shimazu Iehisa

Stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: B
    NP: C

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(D+): Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree as an amulet that rejects magical energy. Only for the effects of Japanese sorcery, Magic Resistance is slightly boosted.

Personal Skills

Bravery(B): The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Unfazed by an army of three thousand, Lancer's courage has earned her the respect of even Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

Flower of Womanhood(B): A Skill representing one as having the charms of a
    Ideal Woman
    Yamato Nadeshiko
    . A combination between the delicacy and beauty of silk and a will to steel to protect one's home that can move even the coldest hearts.

Territory Reinforcement(C): A Skill not to create an advantageous territory from scratch, but instead to upgrade and reinforce an already existing territory. So long as there is already a base to work with, Lancer can increase the fortifications of an area up to two ranks.

Noble Phantasm

Guardian Deity of Tsurasaki
    Tsurusaki no Shugoshin

Lancer's Noble Phantasm is a representation of her legendary defense of the Tsurusaki castle. It is not a particular weapon, but instead her self imitating the characteristics of a
    Door Guardian
    Niō

By assuming a defensive stance, Lancer can create a powerful barrier in front of her. This barrier grows in strength in proportion to her will, and can potentially stop even an Anti-Fortress attack, although that is only possible in extreme situations.

Furthermore, after defense is performed, Lancer can use the attack value of the enemy to release a counter-attack. Visually, it looks like a giant figure of Lancer blocking the attack and then smashing the enemy with its fist.

Background

Myōrin, or Yoshioka Myorin-ni, was a late-Sengoku period female warlord and Onna-Bugeisha. She was the wife of Yoshioka Akioki, a samurai warlord, and served the Otomo clan in Bungo.

Lancer is known as the heroic woman who defended the Otomo clan in the Kyūshū campaign against Shimazu's army. Her contributions to the Kyushu campaign were so significant that they completely changed the course of history and she was highly praised by Japan's most powerful man at the time, Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Later, she was named ''Guardian of deity Tsusuraki'', an honorary title due to her heroic acts.

In her most famous accomplishment, she defended Tsurusaki Castle from an army of 3,000 men. Lancer appeared on the walls dressed in full armor and carrying a naginata, she was accompanied by a small number of soldiers, farmers, and maids. She refused gold and other rewards for her surrender and used a combination of clever traps and the use of iron hand cannons (also known as Teppo) to fend her assailants more than 16 times, taking 63 heads of the opposition and losing only one.

Personality

Lancer herself is a Pacific person under normal circumstances. Dedicated to her faith, she prefers to spend her days in peace along with the people she loves. Her actions weren't guided by any sort of pride or anger, she was simply grieving her recently dead husband, and feared for the safety of her son. It was for those reasons alone she took up arms, and Lancer even refused an invitation from Lord Hideyoshi himself to make part of his inner circle in favor of returning to her peaceful life.

"My wish for the grail? Well, you see, my son had to grow up without knowing his father, and this is something that pained me very much. If there was a chance, I wish we could have been a complete family."

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Class: Rider
    Alt. Classes: Caster
    Region: Poland
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armament: Needles, Scalpels, Radiation

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C-
    Agility: D
    Mana: C+
    Luck: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance C
    The ability to resist magical effects. At this rank, spells with chants under two verses can be outright canceled. Cannot defend against greater thaumaturgy or True Magic.

Due to her increased interest in the spiritual that was shared with her late husband, this rank is obtained.

Riding C+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

However, in Rider’s case, any vehicle affected by Petite Curie can be phenomenally handled by Rider.

Personal Skills

Human Anatomy Understanding C++
    A skill that allows one to grasp one's internal workings, like a piece of machinery. All actions intended to heal through Skills, Magecraft, etc. are improved. One is able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased. In addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.

There is a bonus, however, when Rider is dealing with bones or foreign objects in the body, one that goes even further when she uses her noble phantasm.

To Discard One's Accomplishments A
    A unique skill that acts as a testament to Rider's existence and mentality. One that continually dampens the user's existence as a Servant by taking away traits that make her stand out as a Servant i.e. her parameters and use of noble phantasms. The skill can also function as something to extend Rider's manifestation in the world due to taking away those traits. It is similar, in effect, to Powerless Shell and Independent Action.

In life to support France's efforts in the Great War, she offered to melt down her two Nobel Prizes, things that are said to be given to those who made great contributions to humanity, without hesitation. This skill can also be attributed to fact that this period of her life and its contributions wasn't exactly acknowledged by her home at the time.

Pioneer Of The Stars E (EX)
    The unique skill is given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".

When under the influence of To Discard One's Accomplishments, this skill is weakened severely.

Noble Phantasm

Petite Curie
    (Medicinal Testament Of Invisible Light)
    B-Rank Anti-Unit:
    A noble phantasm sublimated as a representation of Rider’s role and contributions to the Great War. Any vehicle it is used on can be transformed to comprise a mobile bounded field, one comprises all the standard equipment that would see in a hospital, from IVs to Beds, but most importantly is that the inside of the hospital itself is an atmosphere filled with radiation-like mana that Rider herself can freely manipulate for various uses, mostly as an impromptu X-ray. This radiation is not at all harmful to anyone labeled in Rider’s mind as a ‘patient’ and can only exist within the confines of the hospital unless channeled by Rider when she is outside the hospital. However, anyone not labeled a patient can be in there for a limited time before the effects take hold on them. This includes Rider whose death was attributed to the dosages of Radiation she had gotten throughout the war. Multiple instances of Petite Curie are able to be made due to the number of vehicles created during the war and the vehicles are able to be driven by those with Rider’s permission.

Personality

Rider can be described as being a consummate professional to a moderate degree. A blank face and steady gate are all she would show to those who look. She openly favors the practical applications of something in the immediate time period over those that would take some time to take effect. While she does retain her core identity as 'someone who researches', this particular instance of her fully settled into the mindset of being 'one of many medics of the Great War' despite her significant contributions, meaning her role as a medic comes before anything even to the detriment of herself.

Last edited by Vance; October 19th, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Marie Curie?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Got it in one. This is Marie Curie taken from her brief time serving in WW1. I haven't actually seen anyone use that template yet and I didn't want to make a Caster Marie since it's obvious.

Blog Entries
    Never expected to see Curie as a Rider. Pretty interesting concept. Not a combat Servant, but would definitely be useful in something like a 14 Servant war

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Lancer of Tsurusaki
    Short, sweet, and to the point. Not gonna win any wars, but that was never the reason to create Servants. I didn't even know there were any female warlords in Japan, so that alone makes her cool

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry has someone a Picture of one archaic Looking Warrior or Hunter Picture as i dont have one for my contest servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Berserker of Wine

"Servant, Berserker. Okay Master, Strip, now!"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
    Region: Greece
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 76kg
    Dislikes: Boredom, clothes, rules
    Talent: Dismemberment
    Armaments: Bow, bare hands, any disposable object
    Natural Enemy: Dionysus

Stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Mad enhancement(EX): All parameters are ranked-up, but the Servant is deprived of most reason. Berserker is fixated on self-satisfaction and will never pass a chance to eat, fight, mate, or do any other thing that she feels like doing at any given moment.

Personal Skills

Blessing of Alcohol(B): A Skill representing the blessing of the god Dionysius, it allows for the recovery of health and mana through the consumption of alcoholic drinks. In exchange, the Servants' cognitive functions get progressively lower and lower, which may cause them to act in unfavorable ways for themselves and those around them.

Divinity(D): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Although Berserker is Demi-goddess, her rank in this Skill is low because of her current, degraded situation.

Beast Killer(false)(C): A Skill that represents Berserker's feat of slaying her son with her own, hands while seeing him as a lion. When entering battle, there is a chance that she will start perceiving the enemy as an Animal, resulting in her receiving a bonus to Strength and Agility. If the enemy has or not bestial traits, it's completely irrelevant since the effect relies solely on Berserker's mentality and nothing else. Also, the chance exponentially increases the lower her cognitive functions are at the moment.

Sparagmos(A): A special Skill whose name comes from the word Sparasso, meaning "to tear". It grants Berserker bonus damage for her attacks if they are performed with her bare hands. However, she often forgets that she has this still Skill.

Noble Phantasm

Festival of Madness, Jar-Opening
    Anthesteria Pithoigia

Berserker's Noble Phantasm, representing her role as the Queen of the maenads, maids of the god Dionysus. Its name comes from the three days festival celebrating said god. In specific, it's the first day of festivities.

It is a divine curse/blessing that channels the god's power into her body, as seen in the purple flames in her eyes. This causes all of her stats to increase drastically, along with her Divinity becoming rank A, as she is essentially becoming one with Dionysus herself.

This skill also has a secondary effect of inverting the boons of anyone around Berserker, causing positive effects to turn into negative ones, and vice-versa. This effect applies to both her enemies, as well as her allies without discrimination.

Background

Berserker's identity is Agave, a Princess of Thebes and the Queen of the Maenads. She was the eldest daughter of Cadmus, the king and founder of the city of Thebes, and the goddess Harmonia. Her sisters were Autonoë, Ino, and Semele, and her brother was Polydorus. Berserker was also the mother of king Pentheus and, more importantly, an aunt of the divine Dionysus.

When Dionysus' mother was destroyed by the sight of the splendor of Zeus. Berserker spread the rumor that she had only endeavored to conceal unmarried sex with a mortal and her destruction was a punishment. After he became a god, Dionysus came to Thebes expecting to be worshipped. However, King Pentheus after he banned the worship of Dionysus because he denied Dionysus' divinity. The god, offended, sent the Theban women mad, compelling them to celebrate his Dionysiac festivals on mount Cithaeron.

Pentheus, wishing to prevent or stop these riotous proceedings, was persuaded by a disguised Dionysus to go himself to Cithaeron, but was torn to pieces by the frenzied Berserker and her sisters. Thinking that she and the other women had just killed a lion, for Dionysus had driven them mad, Berserker carried her son's head on a stick back to Thebes, only realizing the truth when confronted by her father, Cadmus.

personality

Because of her Madness, Berserker does not have any inhibitions. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, ignoring any possible consequences to anything or any bystanders. Berserker only cares about pleasure, and trying to get in her way is sure to send her into a rage attack.

She has a complicated, love/hate relationship with the god Dionysus. Part of her still subconsciously understands that he is the one responsible for making her kill her own son. However, Berserker has trouble processing this fact through the haze of her Madness, as well as her gratitude for him having shown her this lifestyle of pure freedom.

Berserker does not like wearing clothes and will strip naked at any and all opportunities. Her Master may be able to convince her into wearing something, at least in a " Bare minimum" kind of way, but even that will that a considerable amount of effort and bribery.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Agave: Not much to say other than that I approve of a Fran FC, you have good taste my friend.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)