Page 340 of 621 FirstFirst ... 240290330335338339340341342345350390440 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    The bringer of Brazilian summer, the bringer of war and the sheet that brought Morg the Faker Crown.
    What a ride.
    pinetree, your dialogue formatting is so damn nice.
    Morg, back to work. There is the next sheet waiting /s
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's cool but it kinda gets fucked in mobile. I don't think I can solve that though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "I have answered in correspondence to your summon to His will under your banner."

"Who am I?"

"I am Jeanne D'Arc of course."

Class: Faker
    Alt. Class: Caster
    Region: France
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments: Sword, Flag

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: C+

Class Skills:

Camouflage B-
    A skill that allows a Servant to disguise their class and parameters. At this rank, the Servant can imitate everything about the persona they're portraying with ease. At least, Faker should be able to. However, there are instances where she can't help but break character, especially when she becomes confident.
    "What do you mean? Of course, I'm Jeanne D'Arc?"

Independent Action C
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Personal Skills:

Joan of Arc A+
    A skill that would allow Faker to express the same Skills and Noble Phantasm Jeanne D'Arc would have, albeit at a lower rank. It goes without saying that while she may be able to emit a comparable light, it will never truly be the same as the Saint.
    "Please stop questioning my identity. This is becoming a bit frustrating."

Inquisitor's Observations B
    A curious anecdote which tells of a man observing "Joan of Arc" performing acts of "witchcraft" by restoring objects to their previous state after being broken. Faker frequently made use of this talent in life whether publicly or privately.

"Ah...I...no. Jeanne doesn't practice witchcraft! She doesn't practice bad magic unlike…"

Noble Phantasm

"I...The answer to our secret is ready. The truth of my being. Obscurité...Éternelle!"

Obscurité Éternelle: The False Maid's Truth
    Type: Anti-Army

The Noble Phantasm of Faker. Manifested as the flag she carries with her into battle, it bears a different appearance for those who fell for the lies of Faker's persona, and those who are aware of the truth of her identity. In the case of the former, it would appear like the flag said to have been carried by the real Jeanne D'Arc. However, for those who know the truth of the matter, it would be a completely blank piece of flag.

The second ability of the flag extends to the perception of Faker herself. Mimicking the original, it creates a barrier composed of light that is meant to shield and hide those who are under the flag's protection from all threats that come. At least, that is how it is when Faker has full faith that she is Jeanne D'Arc. As doubt is cast on her identity, her faith in her identity as Jeanne D'Arc begins to waver and the strength of her barrier begins to wane until it is nothing more than a trick of the light.

Lore

"There's no need to know about that person. She was just a girl who learned bad magic."

In the time after the public death of the Maid of Orleans, Jeanne D'Arc, France was in a mourning state and many believed or wanted to believe that La Pucelle had somehow survived the fire and fled. Many knew this, many tried to take advantage of it, and many failed. The imposters didn't last long but there was one who did, keeping up the ruse for more than half a decade. Her name was Claude des Armoises. An unknown figure; the only report of her existence was as a soldier in the Pope's army in Italy. At some point, she ended up in France and soon met the brothers of the deceased Jeanne D'Arc, taking up the name afterwards.

"They really treated me like I was their sister, with the type of love that only Jeanne could receive. I wanted it but Jeanne was the only person who could have, should have, those feelings. So I became Jeanne."

Claude, now Jeanne, went on a tour of France, receiving gifts from thankful denizens, attending lavish parties made by royals, and garnering adoration from the public. However, all was not fully well as she had to evade scrutiny from skeptics and inquisitors alike. The weight of being Jeanne D'Arc without staining her name and evading those who would instantly recognize her falsehood was bearing down on her. It came to a head when Charles, the King of France, called for her. Encountering a fake Charles earlier, Jeanne was perturbed and at the edge of her limits. It had crossed when Charles spoke of the secret shared between him and the real Jeanne. That was when the lies came tumbling down, with all that was left being the girl named Claude begging pathetically for forgiveness.

Bond Craft Essence

A Girl Name Claude

Did you know?
    There was a girl named Claude that wrongfully joined the Pope's army.
    Did you know?
    There was a girl named Claude who practiced bad magic.
    Did you know?
    There was a girl named Claude that impersonated La Pucelle.
    Did you know?
    There was a girl named Claude who was hated by everyone around her.
    Did you know?
    There was a girl named Claude.

Creator's Note: Here's my inspired sheet. I left some things relatively ambiguous about her on purpose just to add flavor. I only left implications and used Mother 3 as an inspiration in her Bond CE.

Blog Entries
    Claude des Armoises: I love her. Guess this means you're now apart of my two Jeanne Servants, making this a trilogy. I'm glad I saw this before finishing Berserker.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    we are going to Brazil and Jeanne DArc now.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

God I am going TOTAL ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NO STEAL HERE lol
    --------
    "Servant Echidna. Designation Alter Ego.....Queen Of Monsters..I can't recall"

"To slaughter is my purpose as such being joyful at it would only be natural? More things? Typhon? Who are you speaking off?"

"Those names....they mean nothing but Odysseus enrages me for some reason"

Name: Echidna
    Class: Alter-Ego
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: C
    END: A++
    AGI: B
    MAG: A+
    LCK: B

The famed Queen of Monsters, mother of calamities, written in Greek Mythology. Every monster can trace their lineage back to her, although she possesses divinity she is not a god of humans or civilization, but of the terrors within nature, of predation, of a time where humanity's place in the world was uncertain and they could only survive by the blessings of the Olympians. By mating with Typhon she mothered the greatest monsters, many of them would be slaughtered by Herakles in his labors and Cerberus was made to serve Hades and serve as the Underworld's Gatekeeper. It is said that she resided in a cave darker than the night itself and was killed by the Hundred-Eyed Giant Argus Panoptes, servant of Hera. Perhaps a symbolism of Olympus' blood overcoming her own.

A demonic beast organic factory as such she possesses the collected traits of all monsters lain in greek mythology and is not only able to select which traits to pass down but can shift her own body to wield them better or suppress them to hide weakness, the Nemean Lion was infamous for taking the shape of beautiful women to bait men and devour them, as such she appearing in such a humanoid form is of no surprise to anyone. A Goddess who bears no affection or duty towards mankind and attempted to fight against the end of the texture via her many children, she is not one who should be summonable or the type to answer a summon yet here she is. Suspiciously enough she seems to lack many memories and the instinct vitriol towards humans but the traits that make 'Echidna' have been confirmed by the local Olympian servants as such she received the designation nonetheless

Resonant HeavenWard Serpent Completed! Profile Unlock~!

"Ah what a pain you figured it out huh?"

"Correct. I am not the Echidna of Panhuman History or of the Lostbelt but something born from the many connections you made. So take responsibility.....Daddy~"

ALIGNMENT CHANGE: CHAOTIC EVIL

ORIGIN- GREE-ERROR ERROR UPDATING INFORMATION ANCIENT OCEAN OF THE DREADNAUGHT GODS- ATLANTIS/ YAMATA NO OROCHI

NAME: ECHIDNA-MOCHIZUKI

Upon assault by the forces of the pan-human order the Gods of Olympus studied the information provided by Wodime Kirschtaria and ones obtained by their own methods. Observing the Echidna of Pan-Human History it was decided that such a being would be useful for the conflicts to come, be it against Chaldea or the other Lostbelts as originally intended. This Echidna was nothing but a birthing factory, bearing nothing but quantity and quality in mind she was a misshapen mass of flesh without thought or grace. Cornered by the mass produced demonic beasts, Lostbelt Odysseus' tactics, Chaldea came up with a unusual and risky tactic. Chiyome Mochizuki was willingly devoured by Echidna, Odysseus laughing at their folly was unable to do anything as they replicated his technique from PHH, the Trojan Horse. Chiyome mid-digestion let her curse run wild, inherited in blood due to Koga Saburo's angering of the underworld snake it is a curse that can trace it's lineage down to Orochi and as it and Echidna could be considered to be "Accursed Serpents of Calamity" the resonance kicked in and the Lostbelt Echidna possessing no self was overtaken by the curse and gained a 'self', nothing but pain and madness as she trashed about and her children did so as well.

A faulty vessel crafted by the Aramitama of Yamata no Orochi who attempted to use Ibuki-douji and Shuten-douji's connection to the master of Chaldea to be reborn and continue it's monstrous deeds, alas both rejected finding nothing interesting in mindless destruction. Pulling at other connections it stumbled upon Chiyome Mochizuki and the memories of the master of Chaldea and using it's remnant power attempted to create a 'mother' to birth it's vessel. The collective pain and suffering of the Mochizuki bloodline became the sacrifice to form the foundation and the memories containing Echidna gave direction.

Within the singularity Chiyome became her unwilling shrine maiden and as time passed Echidna discovered more things than simply satisfying her appetite and preparing the birth of Yamata-no-Orochi, human resilience, faith, loyalty, sacrifice, the dichotomy between needing to kill an enemy yet feeling empathy for them all pulled at her newborn mind. Perhaps it was simply the nature of a god that once took prayers of mankind discarded by the greater self that drifted and found a place within her or the love of Echidna for Typhon and her blood to the point she had children with Herakles solely for the sake of passing something down

"If humanity just becomes food then there I will never feel this again! TO HELL WITH YOU OLD MAN!"
    "You! You rebel for this! Insolent one remember your origin!"
    "I will just make my own purpose! SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO YOMI YOU JACKASS!"

Personality- Read Heavenward FIRST

A being born of bloodshed for bloodshed, while its possible to get along with individual humans for humanity at large she is undoubtedly an enemy of mankind, an agent of chaos that would plant seeds of destruction just for the sake of watching human growth, their shining emotions are like a beacon to her and like an addict she will do anything to achieve the greatest and most numerous amount to feast upon.

A Demon Lord who falls in love with the Hero and said affection manifests as relentlessly bullying her hero alone, to poke and prode and tease out emotions uniquely for herself. She has little to no care about the purpose of gods, the proper way of being an oni/dragon or the rules of the texture, a chaotic dragon that lives for herself alone. To note do not refer to her demonic beasts as her children, for her 'children' are special individuals she will create by partaking of the traits of a chosen mate and let them free to chose their own fates rather than the simple mindless soldiers that exist akin to bullets.

That said she is surprisingly weak to strong-willed never back down people and will be reduced, by her own words, 'to a mere female lizard in heat'

Skills

Mad Enhancement (B): "I just got hit harder that's all"

Riding (B): She does not use her children to move about yet this skill has manifested at an unusual high rank at that, perhaps a simple whim

Demon-Seed Mutation (EX): One who possess the traits of all greek monsters she is able to add and discard traits as needed, its also possible to absorb foreign elements and gain new traits with extreme ease, further she is also able to create high-ranking monster with the same ease as a certain Queen of Connatch creates soldiers. She boasts that unlike Medb she has no need of a 'partner' to become a Queen, for her crushing the wills of others is simply something fun to do

Sadomasochistic Constitution (A): A pain addict be it receiving or taking. It's a demon lord's purpose to horrify the world and be defied by an existence forged from such sins. The Hero will rise, surpass the evil and calm the land but at the final moment they will only have eyes for the Demon Lord and she lives for that moment alone where one has nothing but her in their mind, in return she gives equal dedication and attacks full force irregardless of conditions.

Koga-Ryu (Shrine Maiden) (E): Mix and mash of the Mochizuki skills, the duties of birthing Orochi and other myriad things forced upon her by the Aramitama but as she has no mind towards it they fell extremely low and are essentially useless. Curiously enough when she uses those skills the magic energy does not carry traces of Echidna but Koga Saburo's instead.

Noble Phantasm

"Koga I chose you~!"

"Hey hey hey! Since when I have to listen to ya!"

"I am related to Ibuki or something get to it chop chop!"

"THAT GOD CURSED ME!"

"And your descendants suck her cloaca. I fail to see the problem here"

"Tch"

"We are going to kill Orochi."

"YA SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT AT FIRST PLACE!"

Koga Orochi- Wild Nature's Release
    Anti-Army
    Rank A+
    The recreation of a eight headed snake made true by devouring Koga Saburo and re-purposing his saint graph, the man one who wielded the mysteries of Yomi saved his conscience by implanting it within Echidna, the dragon curious left him be and they often argued over the most inane things non-stop, unaware of this Echidna began to grow away from the lake of blood she was born within and sought to gain wisdom, if only for the sake of winning the arguments against Koga. A blessing that for when Chiyome was dragged he convinced Echidna to spare the ninja citing her to be a source of wisdom and his descendant and alike to how the Orochi did not find the spilled heavenly sake suspicious she indulged in her 'sacrifices', until she found that the will to kill them all and birth Orochi became long gone.

An Anti-Divine Dragon with Koga Saburo as the core and Echidna as the main body, working in tandem the costs become manageable and the appetite for destruction is tamed. Together they become a sword with clear purpose instead of a simply 'dumb overpowered beast'

Blog Entries

Andurá vs ??? - Father and Daughter meet in Starlit Shores

Inner… peace.

Inner… peace.

Itchy nose.

Ah.

Finally…

Inner Peace.

Ruler of the New World (Summer)

“Oh, pardon me. Master. Didn’t see you there.”

“Oh, you know. It’s the same old song and dance. She manifests, makes a bit of a mess. I’m summoned, we do our usual round of back and forth before I scold her and send her back to whatever corner of the New World she’ll spawn at next. Business as per usual.”

“Oh, I sound less severe today? Well, can you blame me? It 's summer. I’ve been told I need to take a break and relax every now and again so consider me the Relaxed Emperor of the New World for now. Summer Ruler version.”

“Goodness me, she’s not really making a mess this time. It must be the first time in a while. Perhaps it would be best to step back for now? Maybe, this time, she’ll have learnt her lesson.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Ruler
    Rider / Caster / Saber
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.85m / 93kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact
    “Ah, to feel the coarse sand slip through my toes. To smell the brine of the sea, and bask in the sun of the New World. Truly, there is no better place for Vacation Pedro to be.”

Dislikes

“Work. It’s always work when I’m around. Can’t I be summoned for once without some kind of calamity or disaster to solve? Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ll have to go over there and be a parent.”

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

He was the Emperor beloved by his country. The one whose people adored and saw as perfect. Born to rule, raised to bring about a great change which would uplift his motherland beyond the tempestuous seas which threatened to plunge his people into the abyss.

And it was his duty to avert this tragedy.

It wasn’t a role he chose. Rather, it could be said that D. Pedro II was born for the express purpose of correcting the course leading to disaster. A prodigious ruler exalted by his people as their ‘Greatest Ruler’. Pedro was the first Emperor to be born in Brazil and can be said to embody the virtues and qualities of a ‘Perfect Emperor’.

Much to his chagrin.

Though he loved his country and cherished his kin there was never any doubt to Pedro that his life would never be his own. That every breath, every step, every choice would serve nothing but his Duty. The responsibility which he inherited from his Father and his Grandfather.

Casting aside all semblance of petty rebellion, the young Emperor threw himself into his studies, dedicating the entirety of himself to the Duty which compelled him to serve and preserve the land which birthed him.

This curse called Duty drove him to lock away everything of himself that would not serve the cause of ruling. Similar to a Perfect King who could comprehend the heart of others, Pedro II was eventually cast out by those who disagreed with him.

After the disaster had been averted. After the collapse which his dreams cautioned him of had at long last been laid to rest, Pedro II was overthrown and cast out from the land which dearly loved him by those who no longer saw him as of use. Left to grow old and weak in faraway shores, removed from the people who’d loved him as dearly as he loved them.

It was said that in his deathbed he had only this final wish.

Peace and Prosperity for Brazil.

Personality

“Summer is a time for relaxation, family unity and celebration of new hope to come. As an Emperor, it is appropriate that I dress and act the part while my subjects take time off to party and revel under the light of the sun. But as you can see… there are no subjects in this Singularity for me to worry over. For now… you may call me Vacation Pedro.”

The Second Emperor of the New World, Don Pedro II… is on vacation.

Having taken a short reprieve from his station as his daughter’s watchdog, Pedro has adopted a more carefree outlook, watching over his Master and Isabel enjoy the December Summer Vacation. Of course, his disguise is completely useless, as despite wearing his best shades and abandoning his business jacket, the Emperor isn’t used to not having to work himself to the bone, and thus still wears part of his signature suit.

Instead, one could think of him as the Funky Uncle of the Beach.

While being suspicious of his daughter’s unusual behavior, Pedro chalks it up to the strange change in class and season. Even he himself finds the time to look up and reminiss about his own experience with the holidays.

About his ever faraway wish.

His promise as he lingered on the divide of life and death.

And the ‘chain’ which links him back to his homeland.

Enjoying the illusion of sunny shores and sunny beaches

“She has really outdone herself this time. An imaginary space made to resemble our homeland. There is no better site for a relaxing vacation than this.”

Of course, that only gives him pause.

Isabel had never been one to give up once she wanted to do something. And in the past had proven capable of becoming more than a handful due to her attempts to seize the Authority of Andurá from their family members. One of the reasons why she’d manifested after Pedro’s own mother, Maria Leopoldina, made her debut months ago.

The Authority of the Burning Tree.

The Pau-Brasil.

A tree which bore the name of their country before the country itself. Serving as the cornerstone of the Authority of Portugal over the New World. Eventually lost due to his own father’s rebellion against the Portuguese Crown, the Authority was gifted by the collective will of the people to Pedro’s mother.

Andurá is always held by a member of the Imperial Family, yet its authority must never be shared.

For if a child born under its influence would surely covet the whole thing.

And burn the world to ashes in search of it.

This was the result of his foolishness, so it fell to him as Emperor and as a Father to keep watch over Isabel. To make sure she never went so far that she would regret it. Because he knew better. Knew that she was a kind person who would have surely regretted her actions if allowed.

So he made the deal.

He was summoned, over and over again.

He stopped here, over and over again.

Never once saving her.

Failing to keep her from being consumed by their family’s taint.

“If God would grant me these wishes, then I’d ask only for two. Peace and Prosperity for Brazil... and for your aswell, Isabel.”

How must she have felt, watching him waste away on that bed, professing love to a faraway country which had all but rejected them? It must have eaten her alive from the inside. To the point she’d carry that resentment to the afterlife and beyond. Even now, the Emperor found he could not blame her for hating him.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - [A]

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". The reason behind this High Rank lies not with the usual explanation. Pedro, while beloved, does not qualify for the title of Saint. Instead, it seems that being on the fake shores of a Brazilian beach has caused an unforeseen reason to the ■■■■■■ Tree ■■ ■■■■.

True Name Discernment - [D]

One of the signature skills of the Ruler Class, it grants the servant the ability to divine the true name and identities of other servants in what would be a standard Holy Grail War scenario. As there are no such conflicts in place, Pedro’s Skill is relegated to merely guessing at the true intentions of Servants and whether they will become troublemakers over the course of Summer.

Personal Skills

Vacation Edict [B]

The Emperor’s Declaration of Summer, a variation of the Lawmaker skill typically associated with South American Servants of the Ruler Class. It is a form of unspoken contract between Pedro II and his surroundings. So long as things remain calm and no one steps out of line to cause trouble, Pedro’s Skills and Noble Phantasm are ranked down or unavailable to him. However, should anyone break the ‘rules’ of a Summer Vacation, Pedro will be compelled to act and correct their behavior.

Silver Fox Charisma [C+]

Ranked down due to Pedro’s Vacation Edict, the Silver Fox Charisma is the strength of personality which determines the ability to lead armies into battle, but does not grant the power to lead a country. As Pedro has taken temporary leave from his post of Emperor, the slight weakening simply means he will be viewed as a respected elder and not that bad on the eye for a dead man full of grey hairs.

Southern Cross [-]

The combat style developed by Pedro’s fencing instructor. The Duke of Caxias. As a Rider, Pedro’s skill at unarmed combat was hampered by his stats and reliance on his mount. As a Ruler, however, the addition of higher Magic Resistance allows him to push this Skill to its absolute limits without the use of a sword, as was originally intended. Nonetheless, due to Vacation Edict, this skill is sealed and unusable until someone breaks the ‘summer treaty’ established by Pedro II.

Blessing of the Divine Tree [?]

A skill which determines one connection to the ■■■■■■ Tree ■■ ■■■■.

This is not an inherited property of the Brazilian Imperial Family. Rather, it could be said to be a particular trait possessed by Pedro II himself, camouflage under the vestigial remnants of Sacred Tree Andurá’s authority. However, with the Tree of Flames currently manifested and its power coalesced under the command of his daughter, Pedro II becomes aware of this connection.

A connection of an old friend calling him home.

Warning!

Warning!

A̶ ̷D̶i̶s̴a̷s̷t̴e̵r̵ ̶o̶f̵ ̵t̷h̸e̵ ̷N̴e̸w̵ ̵W̷o̴r̵l̵d̸̶
    H̴a̸s̷ ̵E̴m̷e̵r̵g̴e̸d̵

“Isabel… what have you done?”

He was disappointed.

Part of him already knew this was fated to happen. Just as he’d been summoned to stop her, Pedro knew that his wayward daughter had been up to her old tricks the moment he spotted her frolicking with their Master through the sands. Yet he dared let himself hope that this time he wouldn’t be needed.

That maybe…

Just maybe, she’d moved on from her self destructive quest.

It was why he kept from confronting her the moment he was summoned.

Why he watched as she had fun with Master, looking like the mischievous young woman he’d known her to be when young.

He dared hope.

Yet the result remained the same.

Their legacy, tainted by the Tree of Flame.

His daughter, dancing upon the edge of madness, seeking Freedom while destroying all in her way.

The seas of her illusion had boiled over.

The sand glassed and cracked, becoming a broken kaleidoscope beneath the light of the moon.

The dream was over.

“It really was too good to be true.”

But that was fine in its own way. Even if Isabel’s illusion had been a trap to force others to drop their guards. There was surely meaning to be found in the memories which they had made here. The memories of an everdistant shores which lived in Pedro’s own memories to this day.

Those memories would serve the Master well in the future.

But for now… he had a job to do.

“That will be enough.”

Just as he had done before. Over and over again. He stood before the little girl whose charming smile and elated glimmering eyes burnt his soul. Perhaps his greatest failure. To allow something so pure and innocent to become connected to the Flame which threatened to burn all away.

Whose very nature lay in destroying everything to make was for new foundations.

Pedro II rubbed his eyes tiredly, ignoring the dampness of his digits.

This had been a good dream.

But it wasn’t over. Not yet. Although he wouldn’t usually be able to save Master and the others from the embrace of Isabel’s Conflagration. This world was still an illusion. A dream imposed upon the world. So long as the land beneath his feet was ‘Brazil’, then he still had a chance.

As small as it was.

Then again… was there not a better season for Miracles?

Noble Phantasm
    Pindorama: Devoid of Evil, the Land of Palm Trees
    A-Rank / Anti-Unit

The Evergreen Giant of the New World.

A ‘chain’ linking the entity known as Don Pedro II to the land of Brazil.

It is said that Pedro yearned to return to his homeland, and that on his deathbed his sole wish remained the peace and prosperity of the country. In turn, Pedro II remains one of the most popular rulers to have ever graced the country, becoming the recipient of love and adoration from his subjects which usually manifest as the mount which he is capable of summoning as a Rider.

As a Ruler, this Noble Phantasm would have allowed him to recreate the ‘imagined resting place’ desired by Pedro II in a manner akin to casting a Reality Marble.

However… should Pedro’s desire to reunite with his beloved homeland be granted, this Noble Phantasm will morph further. Reaching the intended final form of an Absolute Ruler fighting on their most suitable battlefield. It could be considered the greatest form of the Servant Pedro II, capable of existing only within the ‘desired gravesite’ of the Emperor.

The sunny shores of the New World

“Ah, this… so this is what I’ve been yearning for.”

It was an ephemeral dream.

An impossibility for the man who died broken hearted so far away from home.

But what is Summer, if not the season where dreams come true?

“Thank you, Isabel.”

The illusion cast upon the world itself by his daughter. The perfect stage upon which Pedro II may shine. It was only within this Midsummer Night’s Dream that the wish of the Second Emperor became a reality. A true Christmas Miracle brought unintentionally by the schemes of the Rebel Princess.

To obtain the ‘Divine Tree’

However, summoning the Land which has followed her Father into the afterlife has opened the door for an unprecedented possibility.

For none had loved it so fiercely, or been so beloved in turn.

“Now then, shall we begin?”

Ensnared by the roots of his homeland / gravesite, the emperor accepts the flow of memories contained within the imaginary country projected by Isabel’s dreams. It is a feeble counterfeit, one lacking the true weight of the Evergreen Giant, but the connection is enough to reach for.

Deeper and deeper.

Past the Age of Emperors and Schemes.

Past the Age of Kings and Warfare.

Past the Age of Discovery.

The Age of Beasts.

Deeper and deeper.

Past the Age of Unknowable Mysteries ruled by Gods themselves.

Into the Origin.

The Wellspring from which Life itself had once poured forth.

“So this is where you’ve been all along. Beneath our feet, the Root leading us back to the cradle.”

Pedro found his mind cast back to a wondrous past. The sight of trees as tall as mountains, of lakes as vast as oceans. Of a sky vibrant with the light of a star yet to be named. The feeling of coarse sand slipping between his fingers was the same, grounding him into a new reality as a shadow loomed high above.

A massive large trunk, jutting out of the ground, reached for the heavens above.

Massive leaves rustled in the wind, accompanied by birdsong and the cresting waves over the horizon.

Fresh soil and grass bloomed beneath his feet.

The air, thick with smoke and ash, seemed lighter and fresh.

The Great Tree, a monolith beneath cerulean blue skies, rustled lightly against the breeze. It’s leaves delicately drift in the wind. Surrounded by a world as vast as it was lonely, its roots snaked through the land.

He stepped closer.

How long had it been here?

How long had it waited?

It must have been as old as life itself. Even then, a Tree this massive would have taken even longer to reach this height. Its bark was rugged and solid, looking more like stone than wood.

Yet when it touched it… it was oh so very soft.

‘You’ve been waiting for so long. Yet remain so young…’

A silent rumble was his answer.

Pedro understood its meaning, instinctively.

‘Welcome back.’

Pedro smiled despite himself.

He had a short window of time until those caught within the Conflagration burn out completely. And perhaps, just this once, he found the answer he’d been seeking all along. Beneath his feet, in this imaginary, hollow image of the homeland he’d yearned for and dreamed about.

Beneath the glass and ash… was life.

Vines and roots sprung forth, weaving themselves through his Saint Graph, the familiar sensation of his Noble Phantasm taking shape, this time smaller and streamlined, tightening around his body much like a suit of armor. Ironically, Pedro had never felt as light as he was on that second.

“I’m home.”

Pindovy Braganza: Divine Tree’s Imperial Coat of Arms

This was an impossibility born within a Midsummer’s Dream.

The Wish of the Emperor, to return to the land which had birthed him and so many others granted if only in spirit by the imaginary cage weaved by his daughter. His own Noble Phantasm, a deep connection to the land itself, traveling down the roots leading to the origin of Life in the far flung past of the New World.

Its name graced Pedro’s lips for the first time.

Pindovy.

The Divine Tree of Life.

Pindovy.

He said it again. The feeling of wholeness was all encompassing as he finally became aware of the blossoming flowers beneath him. Stepping forward, broken glass crunched under her wooden form, before softening and melting back into base clay, a spread of life which washed over the ruins of the gilded cage weaved by Isabel.

He could see it in her.

The faint glow of embers boiling underneath her skin.

Andurá the Pau-Brasil.

Namesake of their nation, yet cursed to consume all around itself.

Recognition wasn’t quite right. As he was now, Pedro felt as if hundreds, nay, thousands upon thousands of lifetimes poured over him. He knew the amber glow of Andurá as easily as he recognized the glare of the sun on a hot day or the smell of the sea breeze.

As he was now…

He could reach it.

Saint Graph Ascension

Blessing of the Divine Tree [EX]

A skill which determines one connection to the DivineTree of Life.

The origin / root of life within the texture of South America, it could be considered a terminal through which one may access the Akashic Records. Having stored data of all life forms within the world for hundreds of millions of years. Divine Tree Pindovy stands at a category above even the fully grown Tree of Flames. By age alone, one could consider it a Mystery as old as the Stars themselves.

Primordial Human [-]

An existence deemed ‘necessary’ by the Divine Trees.

The primordial human could be said to be the one ‘true’ and ‘original’ blueprint from which all others were developed. However, within the context of South American Magecraft, the idea of a Primordial Human is defined by ‘one whose bond with the natural world is instinctive’. This Skill is unranked due to its source being outside the users body, and usually conveys how closely related an individual is to the originator of their people.

Crown of Abdication [C]

Pedro II’s final act as an Emperor. To abdicate of all rights and authorities as a ruler in an attempt to keep his country from being destabilized by rebellion and in-fighting. At this rank, it may only be used to transfer a single skill to another individual, unlike Pedro’s father, who relinquished his crown not once but twice over the course of his life.

Southern Cross [A]

The combat style developed by Pedro’s fencing instructor. The Duke of Caxias. As a Rider, Pedro’s skill at unarmed combat was hampered by his stats and reliance on his mount. As a Ruler, however, the addition of higher Magic Resistance allows him to push this Skill to its absolute limits without the use of a sword, as was originally intended. With the ‘Vacation Edict’ broken, this Skill has been unleashed.

‘Ah’ He breathed out.

The stars were beautiful tonight.

Truly befitting summer.

How long had it been since he’d stopped to look at the sky? Astronomy had always been a passing interest of his so it struck Pedro as strange that he had forgotten to look and marvel at them.

He’d been so busy.

Busy being a Prince.

Busy being an Emperor.

Busy being a Father.

Busy being a Hero.

After everything was said and done? Could he say he had truly enjoyed his life? After all the regrets and failures were pushed to the side, was there anything left for the man who’d been held up as the ideal ruler? Even now, standing across from what might have been his greatest failure, he did not know.

But with newfound power, came clarity.

A different perspective.

His new wooden limbs creaked with movement, the lifeblood which coursed through them pulsing with a familiar power. The same he’d recognize emanating from his own mount. Only condensed and amplified. The very ground upon which he stood was awash with the growth of new life.

Each step left behind a fresh print of grass as he approached the Princess of the New World.

Her usual charming looks were warped in fright.

She hadn’t expected this outcome. That was fine. Neither did he.

‘Don’t be afraid.’ he wanted to say. Isabel always looked better when she smiled.

Eyeing the writhing embers in her heart, Pedro II took position. Eyes firmly on target as wooden digits curled into a gnarly fist. His face, hidden by the husk of wood he was now wearing, must have looked fierce indeed, for his daughter, self assured and fueled by the might of the Sacred Tree, flinched and stumbled backwards.

But it was too late.

Rearing back, Pedro’s arm moved as it had been taught to on his days as a young man.

The technique? Flawless.

Its strength? Overwhelming.

Its target? The Burning Tree.

He struck with the speed of lightning, heralded by the roar of a thunderclap as one fist became two, two became four, and four became eight. A meteor shower descending upon the shadow of the Burning Tree which possessed his daughter. A flash of light erupted from the point of impact.

His fist stilled but an inch away from her.

The impact, however, hit in the form of an air burst. The momentum of the strike itself blasting past the MoonCancer’s Saint Graph.

Past her Spirit Core.

Before… gently… blowing away the ember.

“I’m sorry, Isabel. This will be the last time.”

No matter how powerful or well suited to it, nothing should be capable of wielding the might of a Divine Tree and emerging unscathed. The weight was too heavy, the mere shadow of its presence was enough to crush a human like an ant.

Even a Servant’s spirit origin wasn’t safe.

All Pedro could have afforded was a single strike.

The blowback of that single strike reduced the Second Emperor to nothing but motes of light. Fading under the starry sky. His spirit drifted in the breeze with a serene smile as the fake world beneath the Master’s feet crumbled away. The Divine Tree Andurá, was gone, leaving behind a young maiden soundly asleep.

“Do keep an eye on her while I’m gone. And if you’ll forgive this old man’s selfishness. Allow me to thank you. Returning to these shores and putting this mistake to rest has been the greatest gift I could have been given…

Merry Christmas, Master.”

Oh come Wyvern you can't do this to me

I just worked my ass off into Echidna then BAM Super Daddy

I am in shambles right now (joke)
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; December 9th, 2021 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Oh come Wyvern you can't do this to me
    I just spent the best part of an hour editing this stuff into BL's posting format. Somehow, I don't feel all that guilty (joke)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Poor boktai. Getting the sheet making equivalent of getting ratio’d.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    we are going to Brazil and Jeanne DArc now.
    You mean someone has to close this arc by tying the two plot threads together in a Maria Quitéria sheet?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy fuck Wyvern

These Servants just want to relax but you can't help but involve them in another narrative masterpiece, goddamn.
    I can't manage anything more elaborate, I'm speechless.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was going to comment on sheets. I was going to be a proper member, give some good feedback, scream over well-realized characters and steal ideas from the talented writers of this subforum.

And then Wyvern comes like LMAO U WISH and I'm just

I'm in pieces. I'M IN PAIN.

I can't believe daddy is gone.

A part of me is like "gosh, this is such a COOL sheet. It has everything: compelling storytelling, awesome skills, some amazing pictures to illustrate and tie everything together and gorgeous formatting" and another part of me is forever stuck in a I CAN'T BELIEVE DADDY IS GONE loop. I dunno man... Everytime you post something I think like, 'how can this man top his own work' and then you go and do that so effortlessly. BUT YES, WHATEVER, I'M STILL IN PAIN. I'LL BE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. DADDY I MISS YOU.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This maybe the best “short story disguised as a servant sheet” since daneel’s chiyou arc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    A part of me is like "gosh, this is such a COOL sheet. It has everything: compelling storytelling, awesome skills, some amazing pictures to illustrate and tie everything together and gorgeous formatting" and another part of me is forever stuck in a I CAN'T BELIEVE DADDY IS GONE loop. I dunno man... Everytime you post something I think like, 'how can this man top his own work' and then you go and do that so effortlessly. BUT YES, WHATEVER, I'M STILL IN PAIN. I'LL BE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. DADDY I MISS YOU.
    I just need the right bit of inspiration and motivation to get the engine going.

Although admittedly... I might have gone a bit overboard this time. You wouldn't believe how long it took to get everything looking just right. Seriously, as good as it feels to post something like this, Its not something I suggest doing often.

Also, sorry about Daddy.

But he can't be around by the time El Dorado rolls around. He's just too strong!

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    This maybe the best “short story disguised as a servant sheet” since daneel’s chiyou arc.
    Now now. Let's not get crazy here.

I'm gonna need to at least post some links on my sheets before I can reach that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    You mean someone has to close this arc by tying the two plot threads together in a Maria Quitéria sheet?
    'Shoves Gunner Quiteria sheet under bed.'

Say wat.

I dunno what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Holy fuck Wyvern

These Servants just want to relax but you can't help but involve them in another narrative masterpiece, goddamn.
    I can't manage anything more elaborate, I'm speechless.
    I mean. It did start out as just another Summer Sheet.

But then I got IDEAS, and hey. I wasn't lying when I said I needed an excuse to sideline Super Daddy from my storyline.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dang, I leave for a couple of hours and suddenly there's like four more sheets? You guys work fast.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Shoot. People, stop putting things on my plate! I have Christmas Servants to do, and I keep getting inspired to make different Servants.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer

"A wise man once said that 'we are all beautiful in passing'...Thus while I may aid you currently, the time will come when the wind will once again call to me and I must vanish as quickly as I came. But fear not Master, so long as we are together my shots will never miss or my name isn't..."

True Name: Ægil
    Epithet: "The Vagabond Sámi Marksman"
    Region: Scandinavia (Þiðreks Saga)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes: Abandonment, Tyrants
    Talents: Archery, Wandering
    Natural Enemy: King Niðhad

Parameters
    STR: (B) END: (C) AGI: (B) MGI: (D) LCK: (C) NP: (B)

Character
    Archer takes the form of Ægil, the master archer of the Old Norse Sagas. Ægil is a tall fellow with a messy perm of gray hair and sharp pale blue eyes. Covering most of his body is an intricate feather skin cloak combined with a black scarf that has its twin tails billowing in the wind, giving Ægil a mysterious air.

At first glance, Ægil comes across as an aloof and stoic individual. The reason for his distant behaviour is that being a vagabond, Ægil knows that his time together with his Master is brief and so by not getting too attached it won't be as painful to say the inevitable goodbye. Furthermore, he believes that Heroic Spirits are merely ghosts of the past and should not get too involved in human affairs lest they have a large ripple effect on the stability of the present era. However if his Master persists in getting to know Ægil, she will find that he is something of an awkward man. He does not see himself as much of a "hero" and so tries to make up for it by forcing his image of what a hero would do - complete with poses to punctuate his points and catchphrases for engaging with an enemy. Eventually Ægil admits that his wife would always laugh when he tried to do that sort of thing in life and she said that he was far cooler when he would do something virtuous without overthinking it, like fighting for people that could not defend themselves. Though he is loath to admit it, Ægil values the concept of "family" above all else - be that blood relations or otherwise as through enough bonding, Ægil will come to accept his Master as a part of his family and work extra hard to protect them with dogged devotion. As an aside, Ægil is totally the kind of person who would cry at the end of a heart-warming farewell and then claim it's just the rain even on a cloudless sky.

In a Holy Grail War, Ægil prefers to hang back and observe the enemy Servants from a safe vantage point. Though he is decently strong in his own right, Ægil's lack of defence against magical attacks and the likes makes him hesitant to jump in without knowing what the enemy is capable of. Once he enters the fray, Ægil likes to put pressure on his opponents by maintaining a safe distance whilst rapid firing off arrows and flying into the sky to escape if the opponent gets too close. Against his better judgement, Ægil is a proud man who does not believe in targeting the other Masters or other underhanded tactics.

His Wish upon the Grail? To go back and prevent his wife from leaving despite it being for "his protection". Ægil would much rather have a shorter and non-famous life surrounded by his family and fight to protect them than the long life he spent travelling because he couldn't bare to see his son grow up without his mother there.

Skills

Class Skills

Independent Action - (A)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. Because Ægil is a normal human with very low mana consumption even when using his Noble Phantasm, he can take full advantage of this Skill and remain manifested in the world for about a week even without support from a Master.

Magic Resistance - (D)
    The granting of protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As Ægil was a normal human, he has some of the lowest resistance to magic with only the boost from being placed in one of the three Knight Classes and him being from Ancient Scandinavia are the reasons why his Rank is as high as it is. Thus he can only cancel Single-Action Spells to the point where he is no better than a magic warding amulet.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance - (A)
    The superior visual and dynamic occipital capture ability belonging to those who has attained a high level over the art of Archery. At higher Ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired forms of perception beyond standard eyesight. As a Servant, simply observing from a high location is sufficient for Ægil to fully survey a town and search for enemies no matter if they are several kilometres away. Even when an object is moving at high velocities, if Ægil maintains full concentration then the accuracy of his shots will not decrease since time itself appears to slow down from his perspective and even targeting for multiple shots at once is possible. Furthermore, as Ægil has achieved the highest Rank in this Skill, he can glimpse a few seconds into the future to give him an edge in battle by knowing what will happen next.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit - (C)
    The unusual temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Despite being a prince, Ægil gave up the chance to be King to take up the vagabond life for the sake of his family and no matter how many kingdoms he passed through, he refused to become a subject of any of their lords. Even his undertaking of a Master is but a temporary "passing" as he calls it and he will soon move on. As a Servant, Ægil has the ability to cancel out other Skills that induce Mental Interference of an equal or lower Rank such as Charm or Pressure, however this also works both ways as it will prevent him from gaining any positive benefits from Skills like Charisma that an ally might try to use on him.

Protection of the Valkyrie - (B)
    The blessings from a certain Valkyrie for the purpose of protecting her wayward husband. The feelings of Ölrún cross time and space to impart a form of pseudo-Divinity of the Valkyries onto Ægil's weapons to give them Purge Defence in order to aid his fight against the many Divine Spirits and other fearsome figures that populate the Throne of Heroes. In addition, should Ægil fail to pass a required Check in battle then he may use the blessing from this Skill to initiate a Push Roll and gamble it all against his Luck Stat in exchange for greater consequences for failing a second time. When accused by his opponents as cheating, Ægil merely retorts that a truly skilled warrior doesn't rely on luck but shapes the outcome of fate with the power of his will alone.

Noble Phantasm

Fjaðrhamr
    The Feathered Cloak of Sky Dancing

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: C], [Maximum Range: 1 Metre], [Maximum Number of Targets: Self]

A magical cloak made entirely from the feathers of nimble and quick birds that Ægil had shot down. Together the feathers were fashioned into a cloak that allowed the crippled blacksmith Völundr to escape imprisonment from a mad tyrant. Ægil wonders why he would be summoned with this when he wasn't the one who used it, but merely chuckles to himself and puts it down to the over worrying of a certain little brother.

While equipped, the cloak makes the wearer as light as a feather and allows them to feel more clearly the currents of the wind around them. With great agility and dexterity, Ægil is able to leap into the air and "step" on the currents of the wind in order to gain extra height in order to make greater aerial shots from his bow. With enough practice, Ægil can stay in the air for an extended period of time by skating up air currents and gliding back down which can be useful for crossing great distances or to escape a powerful landbound enemy Servant. Ægil compares the feeling of weightlessness to being a human kite, but his Master upon being carried through the evening air in Ægil's arms claims it was like dancing upon the luminous night sky itself.

Unfortunately the cloak offers no defensive value and if destroyed it is gone forever as Ægil does not have the capability to make another one by himself. Of note is the fact that Ægil can actually take the cloak off and put it on another person, be that an allied Servant or even his Master should he think they need it more, but whether or not they have the skill to use it well is another matter entirely.

------------------------

Apfelschuss
    A Second Arrow is Not Needed

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: B], [Maximum Range: [1-1000 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: 1]

The most famous episode in Ægil's life, the moment when he was forced to shoot an apple off the head of his captured son as ordered by a mad tyrant. Naturally Ægil made the perfect shot on the first try but he kept a second arrow ready for if he had harmed his son, he would have fired the second arrow straight through the tyrant's heart.

Now as a Servant, Ægil claims that he does not possess his own Noble Phantasm for the simple reason that making a great shot is something any decent Archer can do and isn't special. But towards the climax of the Holy Grail War, one of the enemy Servants, Caster has captured Ægil's Master and is threatening to kill her unless Ægil takes care of the other remaining Servants left in the War. But Ægil does not believe him and promises to rescue his beloved Master right away and so readies his bow, putting all of his feelings into his arrow which dimly glows red before firing. What happened next was too fast for normal human eyes and the next thing the Master knew was that she was hurtling through the air and then safely caught by Ægil whereas Caster was struck through the heart with the arrow... curiously in the back whereas he was previously facing it head on. Rewinding to Caster's perspective reveals the truth: as the arrow was flying through the air, Caster had no fear as he could easily throw his hostage into the arrow's path whilst dodging out of the way. But as he was about to do so something strange happened, the arrow started to glitch as it was flying and when Caster looked more closely he saw that suddenly there were in fact two arrows heading his way - the original red one and a second one covered in darkness trailing behind that must have been hidden in the shadow of the first arrow. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, Caster tried to put more distance between himself and the arrows but then suddenly the dark arrow alone sped up and was coming right for Caster. Every time he attempted to dodge, the dark arrow would swerve in the air to change direction and continue chasing as if it were tracking him. Eventually Caster gave up and simply decided to block it with his hostage but when he tried, the dark arrow just phased through Ægil's Master and disappeared. It was then in that moment of confusion that Caster's fate was sealed as an arrow pierced him from behind, the pain causing him to drop his hostage that Ægil leapt to catch. With his last few seconds, Caster looked at the object now poking out of his chest and saw it was the original red arrow...and then realised his mistake - there was never a second arrow, just a mirage meant to trap him into taking the shot. Indeed, a second arrow was not not needed after all...

Truly an unorthodox Noble Phantasm as it is tied more heavily to Ægil's mental state rather than his Magical Energy. Apfelschuss is at its heart, a regular arrow fired from Ægil in a situation where he cannot afford to miss. What happens next varies depending on the context, in the above scenario what Caster was seeing as a darkness covered arrow was in fact a glimpse of Ægil's killing intent if Caster had used the Master as a human shield and she had died...Ægil would have stopped at nothing to hunt down Caster and kill him with the next arrow, that is why the more Caster put her in danger the faster and stronger the darkness arrow got - yet it is ultimately nothing more than a mirage and the purpose was to force Caster back into the true crimson arrow's path unwittingly. In other situations, Apfelschuss would bend and warp the surrounding environment and people accordingly to facilitate the crimson arrow's path is undisturbed.

Whilst incredibly versatile, Apfelschuss is not something Ægil can just fire off at any time since as previously mentioned it is tied heavily to his state of mind as Ægil does not think of himself as a true hero and so if he isn't in a dire situation that forces him to overcome that mental block then all he will shoot will be normal arrows. Furthermore, Apfelschuss takes a few seconds to charge up and Ægil will need total concentration until he fires and so one can pre-empt the Noble Phantasm by attacking in that moment to halt its launch. Counterintuitively, the easiest way for an enemy to defend against Apfelschuss is to simply take it head on without trying to evade or anything so the hidden effect does not trigger and thus Servants with incredibly strong defences like God Hand would cause Apfelschuss to harmlessly bounce off without doing any damage.

Lore

A long time ago, the King of the Sámi people had three sons: Völundr, Ægil and Slagfiðr. The three princes ended up marrying a trio of Valkyries, however the maidens then left after nine years and because Ægil's wife Ölrún had given birth to a son, he left his homeland to chase after her. For three years Ægil wandered with his son until he ended up in the country of Jutland, ruled by the cruel tyrant King Niðhad. Since Niðhad had heard of Ægil's skills as an archer, he had both him and his son captured immediately upon visiting Niðhad's court. Niðhad wanted to test Ægil's skills and so he placed an apple on top of Ægil's son and ordered Ægil to cleanly shoot the apple off the boy's head with an arrow. Seeing there was no other choice, Ægil readied two arrows and with the first expertly fired it through the apple without harming his son. When the King asked what the second arrow was for, Ægil curtly responded that had his son been harmed then he would have used the second arrow to kill the King.

Hearing this, King Niðhad merely laughed and let the pair go but Ægil wasn't ready to leave just yet as he had overheard from one of the guards that Niðhad had imprisoned Völundr and was forcing him to work as a blacksmith. In the darkness of the night, Ægil stealthed his way to the cell where his younger brother was being held, but after talking to him Völundr said it was no use as the King had his tendons severed upon captured to prevent him from escaping. However he had an idea and so the next day Ægil shot down as many birds as he could find and collected their feathers which he brought to Völundr who fashioned it into a "fjaðrhamr" (feather cloak) and used it to fly away. When the alarm was raised and King Niðhad saw Völundr in the skies, he ordered Ægil to shoot down the escapee to which Ægil complied. Naturally this was all part of the plan as Völundr had tied a blood-filled bladder to his waist as a prop, instructing Ægil to aim his arrow at this bag, thus feigning his death and deceiving the King.

Afterwards Ægil continued to wander on until he finally reached his destination of the Bavarian Forest. It was here that Ægil finally found his missing wife Ölrún who explained that the reason she and her sisters left was to protect their husbands from the enemies of the Valkyries. It wasn't long before these hypothetical enemies turned up, as the Jötnar stomped their way through the forest. Ölrún begged Ægil to run but he refused saying that since their son was in a safe location, he was fully prepared to go down fighting for his wife. Moved, Ölrún explained there was an encampment by the Ilz river where they could make a final stand. When the Jötnar arrived at the keep, they found Ægil standing in the doorway - bow and arrows in hand.

The Jötnar charged at full speed, to which Ægil merely took aim ǎ̵̞n̴̲̿d̸̨̏ ̵͔̌ş̸̅m̴̜͂i̸̘̾ľ̴̩e̷̛̻d̴̠̈́ b̶̜̜̦͕͗͑͌ě̷͍̟̩͗f̸͈͚͉͋̃̃͜ͅo̵̟͓̳̳̙͚͍̖͒r̶̨̗̻͈̉͊̓̆̉̕̚ ͇̮̖͜e̸̮̺̫̖̘̫̳͐...

*̶̼̤̬͈͎̦̞͍͖͙̝̋͋̽͑͂̑̎́͘ŝ̵̛̓̐͌̓͋̿̆́̀͐͛̐͒́̈́̾͋̽̎̍̕͘͠͠ ̨̨̫͔̫̱͙̙̝̺̱̰͇̞͕̼̹̩̩̹̖̤̱̮͇̰̭̘̪̝͉̹̋̈͜͠t̸̛̍͗́͗̓̅̈̍̏̿͠ ̨̞̥͎͉̘̱͙̱̰̥̠̩͔̳̺̿́̀̅̓̌̈͆̾͘͝a̶̛̋͑̏̊̊̈́̌̐̈́̆̎̏͗͐̑͆͑͘͝͠ ̝̳͚͔̲̩̦̤̱̼̺̗̤̗͕͚̪̻̯̙̠̥̳̜̙̭̳͔͍͍̯͜͜͜ͅṭ̷̨̢̳̲̜͔͉̞̖̥͜͝ ̯i̵̯̙̥̮̠̻̳̺̯̙̖͚͇͚̹̓̉̽̾̓͗̍̅̍̌c̵͗͂̇̎͒̐́͑̌̾̆̆͊͌̓̅͘̚͝͠ ̛͉̹̦͑̂̂̊̌͐̓̾̂ ̸̧̯̖͚̻͔̼̗̜̪͈̰͈̏̆͌̓̉̓̃́̌̃͑͐̓̃̎͒̔̄̉̆̇̌̕̕͜͜n̷͗̃̍̂̆̈́́̍ ̡̛͙͕̙͚̜̝͚̳̫͗̄̿͑̈́̄̀̏̈͛́́̀̋̑͂͐͂̕͠ͅo̴̙͚͓̰̰̱̲̓̉͆͑͊́̏̕͜ ̧̧̡̧̧͓̘̣͍̭̭̮͇̝̙̼̬͙̮̺̹͎̱̬͓̜̬̖̰͜i̵̛̋͆̒͐̆̏̊͛͋̀̌̈̋͐͛͘̕ ̧̡͉͉͍̦͉͇̭̼̫͇̟̞̖̹̺̤͍̤̬͐̽̓̾̎̉̓̈́͆̊̆̚͘ͅͅs̷̈́͆̈́̔̊̅́̒͒͝͝͠ ̨̨̢̨̧͓͚͍̞̼̳͇̙͎͓̱̫͕̩̥̺̠̠̃͒̈́̀̄͆͐̐̌̓̀̽͋̈́́̌̿̃͒͊̅̈̕͘͠͝ͅ ̢̜͓͔̻͍͖e̶͈̠͉̙͉̎̈́͑͑̈̓̾̂͂́̃͆̈͐͋̿̉͌̅͌̀̀̎̈́̃͆͆́̄̀̅̕͝͝͝ͅ ̡̢̭̮͈̜̠̦̞̠̼̻̼͓̤̱̫͇̻̬͚͎̞̬̖̹̱̪͙̰ͅ*̷̢̧̡̢͚̰̺̥̥̭̙̙͈͙̄̔̀ ̧̨̧̫͈͈̬̖̰̣̖͓͇̣͙͈̝

Relationships
    Achilles - "I hear that the general populace synchronised our depictions. It's an honour to be held up as an equal to a hero of your calibre."

Āraš-e Kamāngīr - "Firing an arrow so hard that it splits a country in two? I'm afraid that's a bit much for me. I'll just stick with never missing a target."

Beowulf - "Hmm, yes. I can see why my little brother made you some armour. Any lesser craftman's work would get demolished instantly against the foes you fought."

Merlin - "...Please don't tell me you lost the sword my brother made."

Sigurd - "It certainly can be tough, being loved by a Valkyrie. You have my condolences."

Wilhelm Tell - "So you too had to do the whole Apfelschuss trial eh? ...Want to have a contest?"

Creator's Notes
    Not a whole lot to say about this one other than I felt like making an Archer who is an actual archer for once. I wasn't originally planning on giving Ægil the Fjaðrhamr as a Noble Phantasm since he didn't actually use it himself, just helped make it...but since I don't see myself ever doing a Völundr Sheet I figured it was a waste not to use the idea I had for riding the wind. As I mentioned elsewhere, I had a nightmare getting the Apfelschuss Noble Phantasm to work as I wanted it to relate to his legend in some way, but I didn't want to just copy Wilhelm Tell's version from F/GO so I had to wrack my brain for a workaround. Hopefully people liked the end result.

In case it wasn't obvious, I was imagining the relationship with his Master to be something akin to the likes of Chiron and Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia.

The Faceclaim is Therion from Octopath Traveller. I was originally going to use some stock fantasy archer FC, but Therion just felt like he really fit for some reason.

If you enjoyed the video: please leave a comment, like and subscribe.
    Last edited by Skull; December 9th, 2021 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Typos
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm tempted to do this for the sake of cuckolding White and Wyvern for my own amusement.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I'm tempted to do this for the sake of cuckolding White and Wyvern for my own amusement.
    I say go right ahead! Make Brazil proud, Lambda!
    Last edited by Wyvern; December 9th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.