Page 388 of 620 FirstFirst ... 288338378383386387388389390393398438488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 12400

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Heyo Master! It's been a while. Ah, let me reintroduce myself.

"Tenjo no Usagi, Berserker. Ready to serve under you, for the meantime."

True Name: Tenjo no Usagi
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Source: Japanese Folklore
    Region: Japan

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. While her sanity is relatively intact for the most part, once she is triggered into a frenzy for any reason, it would take great effort to calm her down.

Divinity E
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. This skill has lowered due to the aspiration that Berserker has assigned herself to. With a few more steps, she would lose this skill entirely.

Personal Skills:

Killer Bunny A
    A skill likened to be an evolution of her previous Espionage skill. Bearing the appearance of a gentle girl with features resembling a harmless rabbit, any enemy wouldn't think much of her. To that effect, even warriors with honed instincts that haven't seen her capabilities in action would be caught off guard when her crimson glow alight with murderous glee.

By the Strings A
    The manipulation of pathing. Taking lessons from a certain sparrow to heart and applying them, she can control a person's movement with so much as a friendly pat on the back or shoulder. With such actions, she can subtly guide them into traps of her own making where she presses her advantage.

Teachings of the Enma C
    Valued lessons that stem from learning under the Enma, or rather one of his children. The aspiration to become one of the oni that serve the King Enma had Berserker approach the one that presided and ask (read: beg) for her admission. Results were debatably effective.

Noble Phantasm

Punishment-Kai no Usagi: Rabbit's Sendoff; Sink Down To Hell, Ye Troublemaker
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Tenjo no Usagi as a Berserker. It is the paddle that she wielded in a bid to finish off the Tanuki that caused pain to the old man she admired. A finishing strike that will put down the Tanuki after all the pain she caused for it, and the karmic justice she delivered with her own hands. As something conceptualized as "finishing move", this noble phantasm is one guaranteed to kill her foe, or at least, put them out of commission for the time being. Berserker had found this works well with the quick draw techniques of iajutsu.

Having been used after the Tanuki's boat has eroded away in the water and he had been left struggling due to a trap of her own making, the rank of the noble phantasm would rise and the damage would increase exponentially, if the target is put in a position that both entities would recognize as disadvantageous.

Personality

Contrary to the externally kind and internally sadistic nature of her persona in the Assassin class, this one seems to be externally sadistic and internally kind. Much less subtle than herself in the other class about how she goes about things, she emits a fiery and ferocious passion about her life goals. Yet there also exists a mature quality to her outlooks that contrasts to the childish exuberance of her other self.

Taking an account of the world around herself and its definition of what is Evil, and looking down on herself and seeing her definitions of what is Evil, she gained an objective, more ordered view of such an existence and through that, more understanding for her subjective views. Personal tragedies aren't the only thing taken into account but are recognized. Laws are understood and followed but are seen as general guidelines. The vengeful rabbit gracefully walks her path to hell with a new perspective to herself.

Bond CE

One of many unsent

Hey, old man. It's been since I last wrote a letter to ya. Sorry about that, by the way. I think I made a mistake today. Miss Enma was having pound mochi today -apparently it was part of her lesson plan?- and she told me I was getting rusty. It was a minor thing really but I was getting frustrated so I blew up and stormed off. I should apologize later…Hey old man, I wonder if you're really with Gran now. She'd probably agree with Miss Enma and say that she wasted her time teaching me if I was gonna get rusty anyway. Heh, I'll be going now. See ya, old man.

One of many letters written and unsent, the writer unsure of where to send them. Compiled safely together, she hopes to await in Enma-tei for the chance of a reunion.

Creator's Note: Here's the return of an oldie in new form! Also yes, the Killer Bunny is a purposeful reference.
    Last edited by Vance; March 12th, 2022 at 12:31 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tenjo No Usagi: Fun sheet. I'm getting some Monty Python killer rabbit vibes from her first Personal Skill. If you wanted you could even post this up in the rework contest thread since it could use some more entries.

Rework contest thread. Is that the monthly contest thread or something else?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Rework contest thread. Is that the monthly contest thread or something else?
    It's a different one here.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Greetings, There master I am but a humble teacher if you have time I gladly teach you a thing or two

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Sunan Gresik AKA Malik Ibrahim.
    Origins: Java
    Alignment: Neutral Good.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Class SkillsTrue Name Discernment (Rank B): If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God’s Resolutions (Rank C): A Single Command Spell can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance (Rank EX): Due to his unwavering faith Gresik can dodge many different types of magecraft. Due to it being dodging/adverting the attacks only Gresik can escape the attacks.

Territory Creation (Rank A): In his involvement to create the first mosque in java and many centers of Islamic educations throughout his life grants him the ability to use this skill.

Personal SkillsThe Crest of Miracles, Ahlul Bayt {Unknown} (Rank B-): A Magic Crest that derived from the linage of the prophet said to able create miracles that he once did.

But in the case of Gresik his origins and lineage are unknown though this sparks some rumor's and legends about his direct linage towards the prophet himself from his grandson Hussein. So, his is a lot weaker than most.

Disciples of Faith (Rank EX): This skill derives from his great many students that he asked to take care of the villages that accepted his teachings. Many places grow prosperous because of them and it’s one of the many ways he spreads his teachings around.

This skill allows Ruler to homunculus like clones of various shape and sizes ( has to be roughly humanoid). To be his eyes and ears throughout a holy grail war or where ever he was summon. The clones have slightly lower rank their parameters, skills and NP than the original and some skills like God's Resolution and Disciples of Faith would be lock away from them.

Teachings of Life (Rank A): Being A scholar of sorts he is well verse in the sciences and brought down towards the people of Java many advancements in their lives particularly in sciences of life such as agriculture and medicine.

This skill allows Gresik to gain access toward any skills that involves life and nature and allows him to pass on those skills on towards others.

Noble Phantasm Heavens Domain, Blessed Rain of Allah
    Type: Anti-Divinity

Oh God hear the cries of your people let them know your grace though my only offering to you is my prayers. Unleash your blessings upon this arid world.

A Noble Phantasm that traps a city-wide area in a soothing reality marble that bless gentle rain upon them. This rain would empower Servants of the Human and Star Attribute and crippled and stunned the ones with the Earth and Sky attributes. Servants with Divinity would have their authority weakened by several degrees.

This noble phantasm is from a legend that he once brings down rain in order to stop, a village from sacrificing an orphan girl to the gods. The priest tries to go on with the ceremony and sent bodyguards to deal with Gresik but found themselves unable to move an inch even drop down in excruciating pain. With this blessed miracle of rain from Allah the villagers were all converted to Islam except for the priest and his bodyguards

Misc LinesLikes: Well, the simple pleasure of teachings the younger generation new and exiting things to improve their lives.

Dislike: Why focus on such things as hate, the world is full life and things to enjoy. I rather not dwell on it to much. But if you insist that I tell you, the thing that dislike is people that suppressed the spread of knowledge and leave the masses ignorant

The Holy Grail: I have no wish that the grail could grant since my life was a great one and the only that I wanted in life and even now is but a simple one. The opportunity to teach and share the knowledge that I have.

Event: I see, a festival is upon us. Well make sure you count your blessings but don’t mind me. I will just watch from the side-lines.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: A miracle maker you say, nonsense I am just a humble teacher and a servant of Allah and of humanity.

Bond Line 2: Though I preferred diplomacy than fighting. Even I could guess with this current state of the world. That is difficult to achieve

Bond Line 3: Master, how are you feeling today. Here, is some tea with herbs in it. It’s will rejuvenate you. Chaldea is quite place isn’t, though I am old in this from I still got to learn many new things here.

Bond Line 4: Every time I looked outside towards this desolate world. I couldn’t help myself thinking of bringing down some rain to make something of it. But I know that is fruitless but I just like the thought of that.

Bond Line 5: It seems like I taught you everything I know; I hope it will become useful for you in your coming struggles to bring back the life from the earth that we came. I know it isn’t much but every little knowledge can be come instrumental in the lives of everyone.

Relationships
    Rashidun Caliphs: Greetings, great rulers of the past. I am humbled to meet you all as fellow Muslim. It is an honor to be fighting alongside you.

Hussien Alter : Oh, dear great grandfather what has become of you to be in this sorry state of being. Oh God, I humbly beseech you to grant this poor servant a piece of mind.

Amakusa Shiro Tokisada: To think the tragedy that happen you. I see a bit of myself in you though hearing your tale make me count my blessings for a more understanding ruler.

Jeanne D’arc: Maiden of Orleans they call you, I see you are a pious and generous soul to be able endure such pains.

Quetzalcoatl: For “a divine spirit” you are surprisingly benevolent especially in a Pantheon of Blood and Cranage.

Qin Shi Huang: People like you is what I despise the most. Arrogant beyond nature condemning scholars and books for what a false notion of peace.

Chiron: Oh Wise Sage of Greece, It's a pleasure to join in a lecture with a fellow teacher of sorts. Care to share teaching methods and experience

Scáthach: I see your teaching methods are bit unorthodox and your students are a bit unruly is this the way that the Celts past down their Knowledge.

Craft Essences

A Wali’s Legacy

This is the legacy of the deceased one who can be expected to receive God's forgiveness and who hopes for the mercy of his God the Highest, the teacher of the princes and as the staff of all the sultans and viziers, watering for the poor and needy. The blessed and martyred ruler and religious affairs: Malik Ibrahim who is famous for his kindness. May Allah bestow His mercy and pleasure and may he place him in heaven.

Last edited by Ismail2002; March 17th, 2022 at 01:17 AM.

I posted a rework up in the contrst thread. Not the one up above mind you. But another oldie for me.

Blog Entries
    Happy White Day. I regret nothing.

Source
    "Felicitations, milord! Having seen your noble countenance, my heart is simply bursting with joy! Servant Caster, Zhōnglí Chūn, is at your service. Hm? What's that? Was milord expecting a super-ugly forty-something hag? Well, too bad! You've a super-ugly forty-something geezer instead ♪"

Class: Caster
    True Name: Zhōnglí Chūn
    Alias: Zhōng Wúyán
    Height and Weight: 187 cm / 75 kg

Source: Historical fact, Wúyán, Ugly Queen of Qí
    Region: China
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Agility: C
    Magical Energy: B+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: C

Biography
    Legend
    Zhōnglí Chūn, also called Zhōng Wúyán, was a female figure from Wúyán village in the State of Qí (now Dongping County, Shandong Province) during the Warring States period. According to history, she was extraordinarily ugly and remained unmarried at the age of forty, but she went to King Xuān of Qí in person to present the four hidden problems of the state.

In truth, however, Zhōnglí Chūn was a male Taoist practitioner who used his illusory arts to escape military conscription and protect his village from bandits. When royal doctor Yàn Yīng was dispatched to Wúyán to find his royal liege's dreamed-of spouse, Chūn was forced to reveal himself and demonstrate his skills in order to drive away the Qín and Yān forces attacking the royal dignitaries.

Awed by this performance, the royal doctor begged the wonder-worker to come to the royal palace at Linzi to meet with the king, even as he found himself utterly repulsed by his savior's countenance. Chūn agreed, though not merely to see a suitor face-to-face.

Upon arriving at the palace, Chūn's chosen glamour of a spinster of surpassing ugliness shocked the royal court, but piqued the interest of King Xuān, a dabbler in the occult arts. The king then commanded "her" to demonstrate proof of "her" powers, which "she" did by becoming fully invisible. With the whole of the royal court thus awed and ensorcelled by his antics, Chūn proceeded with his real aim in answering the king's summons.

"I am raising my eyes to observe the changes of the wind and clouds for the king.
    I am opening my mouth to punish the king's ears for not listening to advice.
    I am waving my hand to drive away the flatterers of the king.
    I am slapping my legs to dismantle the winter palace for the king's pleasure."

With these words, Zhōnglí Chūn castigated King Xuān for allowing idle pursuits to obstruct his duty of governing the state. To the commoner's surprise, the king took his words to heart. To the assembled nobles' surprise, the king decreed that he and this wise yet repulsive "spinster" were to be wed.

The date of "Queen" Consort Zhōnglí Chūn's death is unknown, but what is known is that he remained beloved by his people even unto his last breath. He was attributed the phrase, "Having seen our noble lord, our hearts are full of joy."

Character
    Dislikes: Conspicuous consumption, cured meats
    Talent: Flower arranging, jackstraws

A forty-something small-town layabout who somehow got involved in royal affairs, and now comports himself as an impish yet refined royal consort past his prime. However, it seems that "the Zhōnglí Chūn of those days" tends to make an appearance when he decides to get serious.

At his core, Zhōnglí Chūn is a carefree, even-tempered idealist who cares for and watches over the things within his reach instead of clawing at the airy-fairy. He has a deep aversion for conflict, so he has three strategies for dealing with it whenever it arises. Plan A: try for a diplomatic solution with the concerned parties; Plan B: distract concerned parties with some particularly impressive legerdemain; Plan C: run like hell. It should go without saying that large-scale engagements are his worst enemy.

Chūn holds a deep distrust for nobles and their type, even though he totally became one of those untouchable sacred cows upon becoming Queen Consort. It's always their petty disagreements, their lack of virtue amplified by their incalculable wealth and power, that invites the chaos that ultimately only ends up hurting the common folk-- so he thinks. This is the reason why he so readily took the opportunity to mouth off to the highest authority in the land, even if it came at the cost of revealing himself and his talents to the wider world.

Though quite a complicated character, Chūn holds a surprisingly simple wish for the Holy Grail: "I want to see Wúyán again". Even when he became "mother" to the entire state of Qí, Chūn never forgot his hometown. Sadly, occupied as he was with making sure that the King never strayed from the right path, along with all the other duties of a Queen Consort, Chūn never got to see if his efforts bore fruit for the place that he first loved and that loved him first.

Relationships
    Master
    Chun addresses them as "milord" and archly plays at being "milord's consort". That said, his love flags are those of your garden-variety Christmas cake, so if the Master starts thinking about his welfare too much, his act might become slightly more sincere.

King Xuān of Qí
    "Truth be told, I was stupefied when His Highness said he wanted to proceed with our union, even after I'd revealed the inner workings of my ruse. Even though we were mutually unattracted to one another, being married to a man was... not unpleasant, all things considered. I suppose him being royalty had something to do with it."

Morgan
    "This oppressive resplendence can only be... that of the rightful empress consort! A thousand apologies, milady, this humble Wúyán gratefully accepts the position of měirén-- no, liángrén! ...What is it, Milord? Why am I folding so quickly? Well now, it would hardly be proper for a lady named Wúyán to be salty when she gets upstaged, wouldn't it?"

Chén Gōng
    "My, if it isn't Master Chén Gōng ♪ Whatever is the matter, good sir? Won't you parley with me face to face? Could it be that you have some dark designs against my person and so are affected by my glamour? Ah, I see... You wish to utilize my body for that heinous Formation of yours! In that case... you better start runnin', you sleazy four-eyes!"

Scáthach-Skaði
    "Mu... I know not of the horrors you've been through, but... Hang in there, okay?"

Francis Drake
    "Lady Drake's figure is certainly something to behold! It certainly makes you wonder how anyone could mistake her for a man. Hm? She was so manly she put the men in her crew to shame? Ah, so she's in the same boat as I am, then. Fufu, see what I did there?"

Shi Huángdì
    "So this is the one who conquered my beloved Qí and subdued the Warring States. I shan't flap my ears or spin my waist in protest. I shall simply stand before him as a representative of the humanity he left behind for the sake of power."
    Class Skills
    Item Construction: C
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Chūn is capable of creating medicines, divination tools, and other implements found in Chinese legend, but perhaps because he has specialized in illusions, his Item Construction ability is of an average level.

Territory Creation: C
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Using illusion magecraft, it's possible to create a Workshop that's quick to set up, but also quick to fade away. Chūn does not seem to be bothered overmuch by this.

"My ideal territory is by milord's side, after all ♪"

Personal Skills
    Saltless Visage: C++
    The terrifying countenance of Zhōnglí Chūn, member of the infamous Four Great Uglies of China. Though in life this was a glamour occasionally cast by Chūn, most notably for the purposes of meeting with King Xuān of Qí, it has since been transmuted by the people's beliefs as a perpetually-active Skill.

Non-allied parties will perceive Chūn's appearance as that of the hair-raisingly hideous spinster of legend, and enemies in his presence must make a Luck check to avoid paralyzing fear; the check's difficulty increases the more the creature desires to harm him or his Master. The plus corrections are applied upon using illusion magecraft to bolster the glamour's efficacy, allowing it to affect more targets.

Zhìyong Dìngqí: A
    Wisdom and Courage that Stabilized Qí (智勇定齐) --the formal name bestowed upon Zhōnglí Chūn's Thought Key. Founded on the Confucian conception of wisdom (智, zhì), the wielder of this Key specializes in sorceries that manipulate the information presented by the World and the senses.

This Skill allows Chūn to perform magecraft geared towards concealment, divination, illusions, and sleight of hand. In practice, it provides advantageous corrections to the performance of his other skills, as well as the benefits of Presence Concealment and Illusion Arts at one rank lower.

Queen Consort Zhōng's Advice: B+
    A variation of the Tactician's Advice skill bestowed to tactician Servants. Zhōnglí Chūn was an old bachelor who became Queen Consort of the State of Qí through his intellect, sagacity, and skill in magecraft. In particular, his ability to distinguish the four dangers to the kingdom's future and communicate them to the King was highly praised by commentators both during and after his lifetime.

This Skill is the amalgamation of Zhōnglí Chūn's ability both as a strategist and as a consort, combining the ability to give correct advice with the delicacy to not upset those he is counseling. The plus correction pertains to boosting the given advice's accuracy by performing divination.

Noble Phantasm
    Wúyán Yīzhèn: Unsightly Formation
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-30
    Max targets: 350 people

The Saltless Formation (無鹽一陣) with which Zhōnglí Chūn disarrayed the Qín and Yān armies that pursued the dignitaries sent to win him over to King Xuān's side. A High Thaumaturgy-level illusion that uses Chūn himself as the catalyst, it bewilders all targets in the enemy camp by making them appear to one another as "having Zhong Wúyán's terrifyingly repulsive face". This of course creates a massive opening, which may be exploited by smashing one's forces into the enemy army while they're still disoriented, or by simply running away from the battlefield.

Author's Notes
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    turn their weapons against them, turn a woman into a muscular hot guy
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'd actually enjoy seeing that. No homo, tho
    WE DID IT BESTIES

IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 3 2/3 YEARS, BUT WE DID IT

Ahem.

The original inspo for this sheet was some website (zh Wiki as I recall) describing Chun as having mannish features + voice. So I went, "A scruffy, if decent-looking guy would look absolutely terrible as a girl", but that somehow mutated into "the ugly mug was just an illusion, Zhongli Chun is actually a scruffy forty-something ne'er-do-well", which actually made a decent amount of sense with the rest of the legend. Some lore finagling later, et voilà, female-to-male genderbend!

Personality-wise, I envision him to be Vape Duck externally with his illusions and flowery language, but Mr. Limited Blade Works internally with his strong sense of justice, vagabond vibes, and shaobing fetish. The shaobing thing was actually a bit of serendipity on my part. Arknights' Mr. Nothing (the FC) is voiced by Junichi Suwabe (aka Sumanai aka Archer aka Shang Bu Huan), so it's first and foremost a VA joke. But! Then I found out that both shaobing and Zhongli Chun come from Shandong, so it made perfect sense for a commoner from the state of Qi (which historically controlled said province) to like shaobing.

Regarding the matter of Chun's Philosophy Key, I suppose this is as good a place as any to elaborate on how it works. Wisdom, as conceptualized by Confucians, is the ability to assent or dissent to the information presented by our senses. A good example is a little girl who sees a rabbit and must decide whether or not to call it "horse". With this Philosophy Key, it's possible to (1) alter the girl's perception of the rabbit so it registers to her senses as a horse (or something else, or nothing at all), (2) calculate the probability with which the girl calls the rabbit a "horse", and (3) make the rabbit (or the girl) change positions in space.

Anyway. Ciao.
    Last edited by Nuclear; March 20th, 2022 at 07:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    No words. Just an upvote.
    #NuclearForFGO
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Guys, what do you think of my latest sheet. I been working on this new format for a while like it's been two days but there hasn't been a single comment yet.

Blog Entries
    A daring parachute escape from a flying 727
    Somewhere between Reno
    A search was made of the plane immediately
    We don’t know who he was, where he came from, or where he went.

The Rider of Risk

True Name - Dan Cooper (D.B)
    Class - Rider
    Region - North America
    Alignment - True Neutral
    Wish - Whatever the Master wish is

The famous American plane hijacker that never got found. Although his legend was way past the age of mystery, the mystery of Dan Cooper and his fate was able to ascend to the Throne of Heroes. However when summoned instead of being met with the usual heroic spirit. The master instead will be greeted by a simple suit, sunglasses, and a letter.

Hm. It seems that Rider has left things up to you.
    Good luck

Stats*
    Strength -
    Agility -
    Endurance -
    Magic -
    Luck -
    NP - EX

*all depends on the user of Rider

Class skills

Magic Resistance -
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Due to being a modern heroic spirit rider has no rank in Magic Resistance.

Riding - EX

is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Rider has the ability to “ride” his master allowing the master full access to his Noble Phantasm and skill.

Personal Skills

Heist Tactics - B
    Tactical knowledge about planning a heist. Gains modifiers when in a heist also it’s a composite skill with item construction (Fake)

Due to his legend Rider gives his master plenty of knowledge about heist and building heist relating things like bombs.

Espionage - A-
    The skill does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile.

When Dan Cooper stepped on the plane he was just some ordinary citizen. Although once the hijacking happened his name became infamous throughout all of America. Therefore once the hijacking of the grail has started Masters and Servants alike will start to notice Rider and Rider’s master lack of presence in the war.

Noble Phantasms

Ticket to Ride:Boeing 727
    Anti - Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Maximum target:1
    The “mount” of Rider. This noble phantasm represents his entering and hijacking of the boeing 727 plane. It allows the master of Rider to “recode” them self into Ether and allows them to enter the grail’s leylines- essentially hijacking the grail. However one can’t just simply enter into one leyline at will. They need to enter one of the locations where the Grail will manifest as that is where the “prize” is. There are numerous things to look out for while using this Noble Phantasm. One thing that the Master needs to look out for is Casters as if their knowledge of magecraft is high they will notice the unusual ether inside the leylines and will try to investigate it. Or if there is a Ruler in the Grail war they will investigate the unusual Ether patterns too. Of course if the Holy Grail is corrupted then the user will swallow and consume whoever is corrupting it.
    Another thing to note if the Master is a mage that knowledge could combine with Heist Tactics which could create a bomb that would act as a saftey precautions in case the Master is found out.

Ransome: 200,000 Dollars
    Anti - Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Maximum Target: 1
    The cash that Dan Cooper received when hijacking the plane. In the context of the Holy Grail War this Noble Phantasm reroutes the fallen souls of Servants into the Master’s Ether hold. In the physical world the container for this magical energy will be a small black briefcase.
    Assuming the Master gets out of the Grail’s leylines of course.

Into the Dark : Leap of Faith
    Rank EX
    Anti - Unit (Self)
    Range 1
    Maximum Target 1
    The escape and fate of Dan Cooper
    Converting oneself's physical form into energy is simple. As everything is energy at the end of the day. But converting energy into a physical form is more complicated. Adding on to the fact that it needs to be the same body as it was before the transfer. Overall simply going back into the physical world has a high chance of failure and would leave the Master stuck in the leylines forever.

Of course if one is lucky enough then maybe
    Perhaps maybe
    They can get away with stealing the greatest prize of them all
    A Holy Grail

A letter to you who have a grudge.

To whom you may concern

First of all I would like to apologize for not being present in this situation. I know you would’ve loved to have a strong hero to fight in your battle but I get the feeling that if you were summoning me I don’t think you the type to do that. Instead you will like to prefer things your own way. But what do I know I’m not even here.

Speaking about that, I am not Dan Cooper. I’m the mystery about Dan Cooper, his legend, his hijacking, his fate. Of course I could appear to serve you but frankly I don’t have that much motivation to participate in this war. I mean doing things by your desire is a “Dan Cooper” thing to do isn’t it? Now I don’t know the man. Heh I don’t even know myself. But I have a feeling that he would want this, and I have a feeling that you would want this to.

The legend of Dan Cooper isn’t flashy like King Arthur or Hercules. Dan Cooper isn’t a hero to protect the innocent. No, he's a guy who just had a grudge. Grudge against the system, society, the World. Dan Cooper is a nobody, I’m a nobody, we are just people who ultimately will fall into obscurity no matter what we do. But if we let our grudges take a hold of ourselves and trust our guts. Then maybe we could fight against the tide of history and make ourselves legends.

Heros make Legends.
    But it is us that would make it into reality.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of Twisted Justice
    -- Terror of the Rhine --

"Oh my, to think someone actually summoned me... ufufu, how delightful. Tell me, Master; do you hate the world? Do you resent the obligations, the responsibilities it forced upon you? Do you loathe the people's judgment over your every action? If so, rejoice! The one and only Robin Hood, champion of the people, has arrived to liberate you from society's most bothersome shackles! Join me, and the two of us shall change the world, together!"

Source

"The first step in leaving your mark in history is to realize that the foundations of society is fragile, much more fragile than it looks. Just people living their monotonous day-to-day lives, tolerating each other the best they can. Governments and kingdoms may look big and imposing, but the truth is, they're all just houses of cards waiting to fall down. You just need to give them a few little taps in the right places, and everything will come crumbling down in no time! Isn't it tempting, Master? Don't you just want to press the proverbial big red button and see what happens?"

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker, Archer

True Name: Robin HoodSchinderhannes (Johannes Bückler)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Germany (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: C+

Likes: Sowing fear and distrust, anarchy, playing the hero
    Dislikes: Law enforcement, guillotines, his predecessors
    Talent: Masterminding evil plans, shooting, escapology, making himself look good
    Natural Enemy: His predecessors
    Armament: Sword, dagger, a pair of pistols
    Catalyst: His arrest warrant, an old wanted poster

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (C)

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. While Assassin kept most of his crimes public, few knew his face prior to his arrest and subsequent execution. To many, he was nothing more than a ghost that brought hope to the common folk amidst the oppressive French occupation at the time. Even after his existence was confirmed to be more than mere urban legend, his many sympathizers had a hand in further obscuring his identity from the public.

"A rather middling rank for an Assassin, not that I mind. Pragmatically speaking, sometimes it's just more beneficial to leave traces of your actions here and there. It serves as an intimidation tactic for your enemies, while at the same time, it gives the poor, struggling people an idol to look up to; a sense that someone is protecting them and fighting for their sake. Do that, and they too will fight for your sake when the need arises."

Personal Skills
    Robin Hood Effect (EX)

Throughout history, many common, law-abiding folks had always held popular outlaws in high esteem. Figures such as Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, and unsurprisingly, Robin Hood are heavily romanticized and seen under a sympathetic light. These sentiments are born out of resentment against laws imposed by the ruling class. This concept has been sublimated into a situational Charisma that makes it easier for Assassin to gather followers the more "oppression" the people in his area had faced in recent times. If summoned in a place where most people feels content with their lives, this Skill only amounts to a minor ability to reduce hostile intentions. In a place where the people feels great dissatisfaction or even hatred towards local authority figures, however, he could turn an entire town to his side with enough time and effort. In simpler terms, the exact rank of this is directly proportional to the amount of suffering in the world around him.

"I believe humans have always had a natural inclination towards chaos, despite how far they're willing to go to prove themselves as functioning, law-abiding members of society. They have this idealized concept of rebellion, defying authorities, and giving the middle finger to those who stand above them. Even total anarchy and societal meltdown is depicted as a good thing if it's for the sake of 'ending oppression' or whatever. That's why Robin Hood is such a beloved character despite all the moral ambiguities surrounding his actions... Heh, suckers."

Dehumanization (B)

The ability to excise compassion and pity towards another human being by systematically excluding them from one's definition of "humanity". Countless atrocities throughout human history stemmed from this concept, where one side reduces the other into "something less than human", describing them through derogatory terms and persuading others that these lower life-forms deserved what was coming for them. In Assassin's case, a large portion of his crimes were targeted towards Jews, perhaps because attacks on their population would result in negligible interference from the rest of society at the time. Grants an attack boost to any target deemed as "outcasts" and "outsiders" by society, while also exempting them from receiving buffs by temporarily warping what the world considers as "individuals".

"If you were to commit an evil act towards an individual or entity society deemed as 'evil', would that make you a good guy? Stealing is wrong, but what if you steal from that greedy old sheriff who''s been hoarding the people's coins for years? Killing is wrong, but what if you kill the murderer who killed your friend? Point is, whether you'd like to admit it or not, humans always have an 'enemy'; a group of other people that they believe would be okay to hurt. All your atrocities are excused if they're targeted towards these 'enemies', simply because they're not one of you! They're less-than-human scums/demons/(insert other derogatory terms here) who make the world a worse place with every breath they take! So... wouldn't you be doing society a big favor by getting rid of these nuisances?"

End of the Spider's Thread (C)

A Skill which represents the ability to scheme evil. During his trial, Assassin was charged with 40 counts of cattle and horse theft, vagrancy and coercion, attempted burglary and theft, food theft and fraud, cattle theft, burglary, extortion, handling stolen goods, grievous bodily harm resulting in death, murder and robbery, while involving more than 100 people (18 sentenced to prison and 20 sentenced to death) in his schemes. Even now, the true extent of his crimes are still unknown. The scope of his crimes were relatively small, yet what he lacked in impact, he made up in sheer frequency. His capacity to scheme evil and avoid capture was exceptional. That said, his capacity to present himself as a hero while he committed these atrocities was even more exceptional.

"Ah yes, it was a glorious moment. I was brought before the court in chains, accompanied by guards and stripped of my weapons. Yet despite all that, the audience cheered and applauded as I stood before the judge. They begged for a reduced sentence while cursing the authorities who detained me. Can you imagine that!? These people are ready to come up with a thousand excuses on why little old me should walk free, absolved of any and all repercussions for my prior actions! Of course, I still ended up guillotined despite all that, but for a brief moment, the authorities held no power in their own court! Had I ordered the people to free me and overthrow their oppressors then and there, I'm almost certain they'd be willing to oblige!"

Grand Order (A)

The mark of a Beast, signifying one’s status as an Enemy of Human Order. A curse embedded into the Magic Crest of 72 magus families by a being claiming to be King Solomon. It ensures that when their assigned time arrives, one of the seventy two Demon God Pillars will take over their descendant’s body and carry out their plan of the Incineration of the Human Order.

While Assassin himself was not a mage, within his Magic Crest lies the mark of a Demon God. One who starts battles and putrefies arrow wounds, commonly depicted as a gallant marksman clad in green; the 14th pillar, Leraje. Despite Assassin having little to no knowledge on the world of magecraft, his compatibility is actually among the highest between Demon Gods and their carriers (not counting special cases such as the Mage King's son), to the point that Leraje didn't even need to perform a forceful takeover of his body to accomplish his goal. Rather, Assassin fully understood the Demon's desire for chaos and willingly accepted him, believing that their goals are aligned. In less than five years, the two shook the nation with their crime spree, causing more chaos than any of the Demon's prior carriers combined.

"Hmm, yeah, maybe my great grandparents could have been mages, but me? I really don't give two shits about those stuff, Incineration of the Human Order and whatnot. Me and Leraje, we're only here to have fun! Come to think of it, Leraje here really must've hit the jackpot, huh? Imagine spending a few thousand years implanted in my ancestors' crests, only to find them so boringly dull and non-confrontational! Then just when everything seems lost, when my family seemingly abandoned the world of magecraft, a dashing prodigy like yours truly just popped up and accomplished everything he wanted in just a few years! Of course, I know that he's just using me... or is it the opposite? Am I the one using him? Eh, who cares about the technicalities! Point is, we make a damn good team, ahahah!"
    Leraje (Humanoid Form)

Noble Phantasm(s)
    All-Corrupting, Demonic King of Outlaws
    Noxious May King

"AHAHAH, Here we go again! Seriously, how could any of you suckers actually believe this!? I'm not complaining, though! Come, let us bring ruin upon the very foundations of society itself! Decay and return to dust! Noxious May King!"

Type: Anti-Populace, Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: -

Noxious [ nok-shuhs ]
    1. Harmful or injurious to health or physical well-being.
    2. Morally harmful; corrupting; pernicious.
    Assassin's cloak. One possessed by all who donned the mantle of "Robin Hood", its effects differ depending on the wielder. In general, despite their questionable morals and actions, most individuals who bore the name Robin Hood straddled the thin line between good and evil as an antihero. For all the crimes they committed, they did good in equal measure, hence their common slogan of "steal from the rich and give to the poor". Assassin did none of the sort. He stole and killed solely for his own amusement. Yet the people still regarded him as a hero. He was an icon of rebellion. A man who successfully shifted an entire society's perception of morality to paint himself as a charming defender of justice. This image was further boosted by Leraje's authority to start wars. Specifically, wars are incited by feelings of discontent at the status quo, and those who upheld it.

An extension of the Robin Hood Effect, donning the cloak amplifies feelings of societal discontent from Assassin's surroundings. People become increasingly mindful of the failures and contradictions of their authority figures. In the case of individuals under the effects of Skills such as Charisma, these effects are inverted, inciting feelings of hatred towards the Skill's user proportional to its rank and the number of individuals previously affected. In essence this Noble Phantasm causes a large-scale societal meltdown. It would take a few days for this Noble Phantasm to fully take effect. Afterwards, whether they would align themselves with Assassin- their beloved icon of rebellion- to take down their oppressors, or simply work alone in their own ways, the man in green could not care less. So long as he has a few dozen bodies' worth of distractions and meat shields (whether they know it or not), he's content with whatever the outcome may be.

Incidentally, there's also a second application of this Noble Phantasm made usable by calling upon Leraje's ability to "putrefy arrow wounds". Upon its activation, the Demon God's visage becomes visible to the target, readying its bow. While the target is distracted by this sight, Assassin fires two shots from his pistols. Upon making contact with a biological life-form, the wound left by these shots would rapidly rot, creating a necrosis effect that steadily creeps towards the target's heart in minutes, shutting down any organ it comes across and causing instant death should it reach the heart. Servants are granted a few extra minutes of survival due to their bodies being composed of Mana rather than traditional organs. Even so, without some curse-dispelling ability to counteract this Noble Phantasm, they too are bound to fall.

Awaken, O Marquis of the Decaying World
    Putridum Rex Maius: Leraje

"Come now, why do you look so afraid? The dashing prince of outlaws, Robin Hood stands before you, ready to take all the pain away! Don't you trust a hero like me? Now close your eyes and stop moving around. It'll hurt juuuust a tiny bit!"

Source

Lore
    One of the many individuals who donned the title of "Robin Hood". One of the many individuals who served as carriers to the 72 Demon Gods in Goetia's Human Order Incineration Ritual.

Schinderhannes (1778-1803) was the nickname of a German master criminal who organized one of the most famous crime sprees in the country's history. He was born Johannes Bückler to poor tanners Johann and Anna Maria Bückler. Not much is known regarding his ancestry besides the fact that he came from an old family of tanners and executioners. His oldest known ancestor was Sebastian Bückler, an executioner who worked in Kirchberg and Koppenstein not long after the Thirty Years' War. While there are little to no official records on the executioner's life, it was said that he was a solemn, if not somewhat reclusive man highly dedicated to his job. Urban legends described him as a man who loved his job a little too much, delving into the realm of the occult to satisfy his morbid fascination with death.

As for Johannes Bückler himself, it was said that the boy had a natural propensity towards crime. In his early teens, he began an apprenticeship at a tanner, but soon turned to petty theft. At 16 he was arrested for stealing some of the skins, but he escaped detention. He then turned to break-ins and armed robbery on both sides of the Rhine, which was the border between France and the Holy Roman Empire. Possessing natural talent in these matters (or a disembodied voice guiding his actions), in 1798, at the age of twenty, Bückler had a criminal record that included thefts of at least 40 head of cattle and horses. At the end of that year, he was arrested by French authorities and tried in a public court, where he confessed some of his crimes. He was sentenced to imprisonment in a tower near the market town of Simmern. It was here that his legend truly began. The prison tower was commonly thought to have been impenetrable. Prisoners trapped inside its walls would never see sunlight ever again. In just a few months, Bückler proved them wrong. He received a knife from a sympathetic guard, which he used to cut through the door boards. He then glued the door together again with chewed bread, creating the illusion that the door had not been tampered with. When the opportunity arose, he left his cell, broke through a kitchen window loosely barred with iron, and jumped from the first floor of the tower into the moat of the city wall.

The following day, his escape was widely reported. Someone successfully escaped from the impenetrable prison tower. Even so, as an effort to safe face, authorities tried to conceal his identity. By this point, few knew the name Johannes Bückler. What they did knew, however, was the fact that someone successfully undermined the French authorities. For the peasantry, who had endured French occupation for decades, they were all too happy to celebrate anyone capable of flouting the law. Thus began the legend of Schinderhannes, the mystery outlaw fighting against the French. All the while, the criminal in question decided to lay low for the time being. He lurked in the forests near the Rhine with a small number of accomplices, committing minor robberies to sustain themselves while waiting for the authorities to let their guard down following the escape. It was by sheer happenstance that one day he robbed a carriage transporting valuable set of relics. In disguise, he sold the statues and antique coins. What truly caught his eye, however, was a dark green cloak transported from England. These items were sent to be displayed at a certain museum in Germany. Bückler thought of a better use for them. He was familiar with the legend of Robin Hood, though he never particularly cared for the legitimacy of said legend. Even after seeing what was supposedly the original cloak belonging to the legendary vigilante, he was still not entirely convinced. Nonetheless, regardless of the truth behind the legends, he figured it would at least help in establishing an image for himself. With a smile, he donned the cloak, and a new Robin Hood was born.

From then on, Bückler went on a massive crime spree throughout both sides of the Rhine. At first he turned mainly to robbery and extortion after realizing that horse and cattle theft was no longer profitable. As time passed, his list of charges also included assault, theft, vandalism, breaking and entering, incitement of violence, murder, and more. Yet despite all that, the common folk still celebrated him as a hero. He was the manifestation of their hopes and dreams; freedom from oppression and vengeance towards their oppressors. Even his most explicitly evil deeds were excused as facts mingled with gossip, painting him in the best light possible. Some even reported that they saw the spirit of the legendary Robin Hood himself standing behind him; a marksman cloaked in green. This only strengthened the rumors further. After all, there's no way a man who bore the title of Robin Hood could possibly be evil, right? The man in green found allies wherever he went; people willing to assist him in his endeavors, at times even willingly taking the fall for him. He had no permanent accomplices, they seemingly changed almost daily, as if he allowed random people to join him from the streets without a care (mainly to serve as meat shields or distractions). He had lovers, and even children with some of them, though it's unlikely that he was ever too involved in building a family considering his role as a master criminal.

This Robin Hood's reign of terror came to an end in May 1802. Following a failed heist, he fled across the Rhine and enlisted himself in the Austrian army under the assumed name of Jakob Schweikart. However, he was discovered by a former associate and handed over to the French authorities. For the next 16 months, he underwent an extensive interrogation period, in which he avoided incriminating himself for his more violent crimes, while naming over 100 individuals connected to these crimes under the promise of a lighter sentence.

...Of course, that was a lie.
    In the trial, he was sentenced to the guillotine regardless of his confession. The trial was an outrage, hordes of people barged into the courtroom, citing reasons on why he should walk free. To them, he was a tragic hero betrayed by the system. Their pleas went unheard. "Robin Hood", true name Johannes Bückler, lost his life to the guillotine in November 1803. The legendary vigilante's cloak was lost following the incident, theories included how he could have handed it to one of his followers or stashed it with his other hidden treasures.

Johannes Bückler lived for a mere 25 years. His life was short, but in those years, he accomplished what generations of his ancestors couldn't; he incited utter chaos throughout the nation and fulfilled the Demon God's wish... all while being regaled as a noble hero of the common folk.

Description
    "Oh? You'd like to know me better? Little old me? I'm just your average defender of justice, equality, and all that is righteous! There couldn't possibly be anything remotely interesting about someone like me!"

Source

"Chaos. Anarchy. To see humanity stripped of all its pretenses, degraded into- ahem, er, I mean.... Justice and righteousness, yup! Steal from the rich and give to the poor! Now that's the true Robin Hood-like answer, am I right!? More importantly, I looove (gullible) people! I just think it's wonderful to see them so ready to offer up their very lives (sometimes literally) to join my... pfft, righteous crusade against the shackles of oppression! To think they still believed in me in my final moments back then, even after everything I did... Really, their faith is enough to bring me to tears! They're just... gullible suckers until the very end, and I love them for it!"

Dislikes:
    "Tyranny, oppression, and the Sheriff of Nottingham! Well, I never really knew the guy, but I'm a Robin Hood, and according to the manual, we're all supposed to hate the guy, I think? Okay, okay, for real this time... Me and Leraje, we both dislike this entire farce of a system you've all come up with. Putting on masks and faking smiles to create the illusion of a functional system, even when you want nothing more than to rip each other's throats out... doesn't it get tiring after a while? Don't you think it's better for humans to be more true to themselves and their desires? Yes, this society strictly limits their potential, and it's about time we burn it all down!"

Wish for the Grail:
    "That shiny cup? Well, the two of us getting summoned to the present day to wreak even more havoc is a miracle enough, so I don't really have any specific thing to wish for anyway. You've already granted us our one biggest wish, Master! Now, based on my previous line, maybe you'd expect me to wish for a complete societal descent into anarchy, but that wish feels a little too grand for someone like me, y'know? Besides, where's the fun in that!? I'm not going to let a magic golden cup take credit for what I've been trying to do my entire life! It's way more fun if I can accomplish that with my own hands!"

A villain through and through. One who does a very half-assed attempt to play hero by striking cool poses and saying seemingly-heroic lines with very horrific subtexts the moment you think about them for more than a few seconds. A Robin Hood who self-righteously mocks the ideals of his countless predecessors with a guiltless smile. Of course, this pathetic hero act of his is not done out of a desire to convince himself or anyone else of his heroism. Rather, it's done out of the sheer confidence that no matter how heroic or villainous he presents himself as, there would still be people who would regard him as a true hero of justice. He could freely reveal his intentions in broad daylight, and he would still find supporters clamoring to help him in any way they could, be it by obstructing or misdirecting the investigation, distracting authorities, buying him time to escape, or even taking the fall for his crimes. He scoffs at these people ("How could anyone actually believe any of this?"), but welcomes their aid nonetheless (sometimes even purposefully pushing them into the face of danger for his own sake).

An anarchist who believes that human societies are built upon begrudging tolerance; that everyone is strictly out for themselves, and only "playing nice" for the sake of their own long-term benefits. Thus, he prides himself in being one of the few "enlightened" individuals capable of shattering this illusion, and invites others to do the same. That said, whenever his plans are derailed significantly enough, he displays a more vindictive side to himself; a mentally unstable, sadistic manchild who's absolutely willing to go through absurd lengths just to prove a point, even throwing away his own safety just to inflict the worst pain imaginable to his opponent. In such circumstances, one may wonder if his philosophical musings about the flawed nature of "society" is genuine, or if it's just an excuse he came up with to garner public sympathy, masking his more hedonistic, entirely self-serving attitude.

Ultimately, Assassin's most terrifying talent is not the ability to convince like-minded individuals to join his cause. Rather, it's the ability to convince genuinely good people to fight and die for him, all while convincing the world that he is a true hero.

Relationships
    Robin Hood (Loxley):
    "Here it is, the original May King, founder of our noble creed! Well, if nothing else, I admire your opportunism. Befriending the King does come with its fair share of advantages. It's just a shame that you couldn't make better use of that friendship."

Robin Hood (EXTRA):
    "Man, I hate the wishy-washy types like you. You won't admit to being a hero, but at the same time, you lack the commitment to own up to your more villainous acts. So... what are you?"

Robin Hood (Robert Deyville):
    "You had the right idea, but here's where you're wrong: There is no 'poison' affecting the system. The system itself is the poison. Realizing that is the first step. The next is to show that ugly truth before the masses, and they too will sacrifice their lives for your sake. Isn't that just wonderful?"

Robin Hood (Roger Godberd):
    "Gah, you were close! So close! You could have gotten away with everything, but you just had to get all sentimental and pull a redemption arc like that out of nowhere! What a letdown..."

Reynard and Isengrim:
    "Pure, unadulterated conflict. An ever-burning hatred towards one another that threatens to devour the entire world with it. The true essence of humanity at its finest! See? They've delegated these feelings into mere fables like this one, but deep down, they want the very same thing! It's amazing to see how far they're willing to go just to hide these 'shameful' desires!"

D.B. Cooper:
    "Grudge against the system, society, and the world! Such grand ambitions! One that I, Robin Hood, can certainly sympathize with! You're absolutely correct; it's the average folks like us who end up making legends into reality. Now, are you with me!?"
    "Huh, my speech sure seems to lack impact when I practiced it in front of this guy... wait, this is a guy, right? I mean, it's a men's suit, so I just assumed... Ahem, anyway, the lack of cheerful applause when I conclude my oh-so-heroic speech does make a difference. It makes me feel a bit lonely, honestly... wait, why am I sharing this with you?"

Pope Alexander VI:
    *Despite the two Demon Gods being more or less amicable with each other, the same cannot be said for their hosts. The Pope considers the thief too impulsive and mentally unstable to rely on, while the thief considers the Pope too much of a meticulous overthinker to accomplish anything worthwhile*

Belle Starr:
    "The Bandit Queen of the Old West... Sorry missy, but as a hero, it's my duty to bring folks like you to justice. Now surrender quietly and I won't have to use force... psych! How was it? Am I getting better with my act? I figured since you're something of a performer yourself, you'd know a thing or two about this whole business. Oh, and for the record, I'm not acting with the hopes of actually convincing anyone. It's just a little hobby of mine, that's all."

"The Sheriff of Nottingham":
    "Ooh, so it's you. The tyrannical Sheriff of Nottingham, enemies of Robin Hoods across the ages! Well, uh... this is awkward. Where should we begin... It's really nothing personal, hell, I don't even know you, but according to the legends, apparently I'm supposed to fight you, so let's start over; I'm the one and only Robin Hood, noble hero of Sherwood Forest, yada-yada-yada... okay, that's it for introductions! I'm gonna shower you with bullets now!"
    "Oh come on, don't look so surprised. Even we Robin Hoods have to modernize, y'know? Bows are just sooo 13th century! Guns are all the rage nowadays!"

Bond CE

Say, here's a fun little observation I noticed:
    Humanity is ruled not by the facts, but by their perception of the facts.
    It is their perception that defines the world.

Ah, here's a little demonstration.
    Picture a hero. Not a half-assed faux hero like me, mind you. A true hero. A great virtuous individual you've admired your entire life.
    Maybe it's a larger than life character like King Arthur or Jason and the Argonauts, or maybe it's just a local celebrity philanthropist you admire on tv.
    Then one day, it was revealed that they committed some unspeakable atrocity that completely betrayed their previous image as a noble, virtuous individual.

Assume that said atrocity is 100% factual. It's not a smear campaign or anything like that, the person you looked up to is actually, undoubtedly a monster!
    The question is... could your mind handle such a revelation so readily?

"This can't be right."
    "Surely this is a mistake!"
    "People are just jealous of their success."
    "There's no way they could do something like that!"

Yup, just like that!
    You'd rather overturn the facts with your own perception of things rather than admit they actually screwed up!

Robin Hood is the same.
    Robin Hood is a hero of justice who fought for the poor and downtrodden. "Steal from the rich and give to the poor", and all that.
    There's no way such a figure could actually be evil, right?

No matter how many times I've stolen, how many times I've killed...

"He's a true hero who fought for the little guys!"
    "He's the cure we need to this broken system!"
    "Those people deserve it anyways."
    "It's nice to see someone looking out for us when nobody else would."

They're ready to come up with a thousand excuses on why Robin Hood is just!
    It really brings me to tears honestly. Such devotion! Such confidence! Such gullibility!

Johannes Bückler, the monstrous criminal who terrorized the Rhine, does not exist.
    All that exists is Robin Hood, the hero of their dreams.

...And I'm Robin Hood.

Creator's Notes
    Man, I feel dirty after writing this sheet. Similar to when I wrote Hong Xiuquan, but at least Hong's Heavenly Emperor schtick sounds wacky enough, while this guy feels... closer to reality, somewhat. My next sheet will probably be a more wholesome one, hopefully.
    • As expected, I had to delve a bit into OC territory to connect his legend to Fate's "Robin Hood is actually a title passed down between many different people" idea. In this case, are you wondering why Robin's cape, which is a totally 100% factual object that exists in this world, can't be found in a museum somewhere? You can thank this guy for that.

• After canon Robin's No Face May King, Godberd's Notorious May King, and now this guy's Noxious May King, I challenge all future Robin Hood sheets to have at least one NP titled No___ May King.

• Y'know, combining Kamera's Demon God project with an existing idea such as the Robin Hoods actually gave me an idea: It's probably quite possible for them to infiltrate any other established canon and fanon groups we have here. Maybe one of them is a member of the Hashashins, the KoTR, the Paladins of Charlemagne, or some Brazillian monarch? Who knows. Anyone's welcome to pick up on that idea.

• A super obvious villain whom the people just can't help but admire as a hero no matter how many depraved shit he's done... I imagine his evil is actually quite obvious in a place like Chaldea (though he might still have some secret and not-so-secret supporters, either thanks to Robin Hood Effect, or maybe they just genuinely believe in his cause). Imagine if he gets summoned in a standard HGW or a random singularity as a stray Servant, though... the potential for chaos is there, and you're gonna need more than a gas leak to cover up a mini-revolution.

• I had to open up my old social psychology textbook to write Robin Hood Effect and Dehumanization. The latter especially. Not counting the problems that may arise from turning antisemitism itself into a Skill, granting a basic damage boost towards people of a certain race just felt way too narrow for a Skill, so I had to get a bit more creative

• I previously considered writing him as a Faker or Pretender, but as I conceptualized his lore, I figured that wouldn't work. Sure, he's nothing like your previous Robin Hoods, and he utterly spits on their ideals, but he still donned the green cloak, so technically, he's not impersonating Robin Hood. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, he is​ Robin Hood.

• In a way, he's not an Assassin because he's especially stealthy. He's one because he's especially good at getting people to die for him in droves as a distraction/meat shield while he sneaks in and does his thing. That probably makes him even more terrifying.

Last edited by BnEl15; March 15th, 2022 at 02:28 PM.

Robin Hood: Congrats, you made a sheet that made me feel physically unsafe for a second. And goddamit that faceclaim.

Blog Entries
    Shinderhannes: Definitely a very fitting FC for that character. Not to go too deeply into it but I can see some timeliness in the "do whatever you want while the aggrieved masses cheer you as a hero" concept. He's kinda' the opposite of my Ea-nasir in terms of a scumbag who (badly) tries to act the part of a righteous hero while Ea-nasir is a pretty open con-artist who actually hides some more righteous traits. I imagine if they met they'd both grin and act friendly while approaching each other with knives behind their backs.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    */Moon Cell Main Modules/
    */
    */ Call Libs
    Include: datastat.sys
    Include: sysmarb.sys
    Include: net.sys
    Include: cellpwr.sys
    */
    */Initialize
    SetMain[42]1999/9A{total CoreSysop %4 [vig. 7*tty]}
    if ValidMeter(mC) (**mC).MeterVis return
    Term Call 401 c.lev {void MeterVis $200} Random(3#*MaxUsr)
    on SetSystem(!Un) set shp_val.obj to lim(Val{d}SumVal
    on Set System(!Yrkbvend) set mxcpl.obj to lim(Val{pd})NextVal
    limitDat.1 = maxQbit (%2) to {limit .042} set on
    limitDat.2 = setzero, setfive, 0 {limit .2-var(dhy)}
    limitDat.3 = srvtBitlim (g%<90) so {limit .09-4var(auo)} delete
    limitDat.4 = maxQbit (%33) to {limit .069} set on
    limitDat.5 = setzero, setfive, 0 {limit .2-var(shy)}
    on whte_rbt.obj call link.sst {hgw, security, dimbar} set to off
    on whte_rbt.obj link set security (Vg1), dimbar (Vg2), hgw (Vg3)
    vertRange = {maxRange+setlim} tempVgn(fdn-&bb+$401)
    horRange = {maxRange-setlim/2} temp Hgn(fdn-&dd+$200)
    void DrawMeter send_screen.obj print
    Vg1 = GetHandl {dat.dt} tempCall {itm.temp}
    Vg2 = GetHandl {dat.dt} tempCall {itm.temp}
    Vg3 = GetHandl {dat.dt} tempCall {itm.temp}
    if Link(Vg1,Vg2,Vg3) set Lim(Vg1,Vg2,Vg3) return
    if Link(Vg1,Vg3,Vg2) set Lim(Vg1,Vg3,Vg2) return
    if Link(Vg2,Vg1,Vg3) set Lim(Vg2,Vg1,Vg3) return
    if Link(Vg2,Vg3,Vg1) set Lim(Vg2,Vg1,Vg3) return
    if Link(Vg3,Vg1,Vg2) set Lim(Vg3,Vg1,Vg2) return
    if Link(Vg3,Vg2,Vg1) set Lim(Vg3,Vg2,Vg1) return
    call BB_chnl.vid
    link set prgmDat.vid (BB1), nrs.obj (BB2)
    on BB_chnl.vid del nrs.obj t={setLim(24-Random(3#-patient.usr)}
    on fini.obj call links.sst {security, perimeter} set to on
    on fini.obj set link.sst {security, perimeter} restore
    on fini.obj delete line rf whte_rbt_obj, fini.obj
    if SetMeter(mC).ValidMeter(CCC) return
    curV = GetHandl {ssm.dt} tempRgn {itm.dd2}
    curH = GetHandl {ssm.itl} tempRgn2 {itm.dd4}
    on DrawMeter(!gN set shp_val.obj to lim(Val{d})=Xval
    if MeterHandl(vCG) ((Draw Back(gG)) return

CENTRAL CONTROL
    keycheck -o
    safety -o
    call whte_rbt.obj
    username:username:admin2username:admin2

Welcome, Browser of the Moon Cell. Data Profile unlocked.

Heavenly King ~Despair Incitation~
    Class: MoonCancer
    Alternative Classes: -
    True Name: Moon Cell Administrator {3030}
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Source: Moon Cell data records, "Fate/ExtraFate/Extra Last Encore"
    Region: Moon

Parameters
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGL: C
    MANA: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Administrator Basis: The Serene King of Bloodshed, the
    Chakravartin
    Virtuous King who Turns the Wheel
    of the Digital World. Original name: Twice H. Pieceman.
    Administrator Upload date: 1999.
    Cause of Upload: Original lifeform was killed in a biological weapons-based terrorist attack.
    Result: Copy of lifeform made into NPC.
    Administrator Status Acceptance Date: 20xx.
    Cause of Status Granting: Victor of Holy Grail War.
    Datalog:
    Competitor Twice H. Pieceman achieved victory by ascending to the highest level in the company of a Saver-Class Servant,
    Buddha
    He who is Enlightened
    . Upon reaching the summit of the Moon Cell, Competitor Twice H. Pieceman refused to enter the Moon Cell Core and have his wish granted. (Hypothesis: As an NPC, Twice would be deleted by entering the core. For self-preservation purposes, it was impractical for him to do so). By means of his Servant's Noble Phantasm, Administrator (Former Competitor) Twice H. Pieceman restructured internal operations of the Moon Cell. Data records indicate only two Masters ever reached the highest floor after his victory; Hakuno Kishinami, and [
    DEAD FACE
    DATA ERROR
    ]
    . Datalogs following are inconclusive. Datalog supplements by account of Moon Cell Administrator {2030} indicate Administrator Twice H. Pieceman was defeated in a battle of words by Hakuno Kishinami. (Hypothesis: Datalogs contradicting the account of Administrator {2030} are corrupted data stored for comparison).

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance C--
    Administrator Twice H. Pieceman possesses the ability to reject magical energy. A Class Skill that the Administrator did not possess in life, but rather one granted during the process of creating a spiritual copy of the Administrator. Data Comment: Only effective against Magecraft of two verses or less which carries the quality of "disease". Useless in all other scenarios.

Item Construction B
    In accordance with data records from the original Twice H. Pieceman's life, this skill applies only to medicines. He is capable of creating both specialist medicines for any ailment, and an omnipotent panacea that can flawlessly cure any disease short of death. The ability to make any other form of implement or device is not possible.

Counter Hero A+
    A hyper-rare skill granted to Administrator Twice H. Pieceman for multiple reasons. It allows the Administrator to unconditionally reduce the Parameter count of all Heroic Spirits who face him to the minimum, symbolizing how all Servants are equally small in the eyes of the Moon Cell. Abnormally, there is no reduction in power against Anti-Heroes.
    Originally, it was a Class Skill of his Servant, Gautama Buddha.

DATA RESTRICTED HIGHER AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
    username:
    password:
    username:admin2
    password:mr goodbytes

Welcome, User of the Moon Cell. Data profile expanded.

Personal Skills
    Protection of the Enlightened One EX
    The protection of a
    Deva
    , a form of divinity fundamentally different to a
    God
    . The Buddha, who watched over Twice's long fight to the end, continues to give the King of Bloodshed his blessings. In combat, this raises his Luck parameter twice, and allows the Administrator to make use of either one of the Buddha's Skills, or his Minor Noble Phantasm.
    From the distant realm of Nirvana, until the day Twice's soul reaches that paradise, Shakyamuni will continue to watch over him, as a friend and partner.

Recalculation Suspension A+
    A skill bearing the dust of the land of alchemy. Under the dominion of Administrator Twice H. Pieceman, the Moon Cell bore his despair and reflected it upon the Earth; after a thousand years of this Administrator's control, the population of mankind dwindled to absolute extinction values; 100,000 people or less survived on the planet below, which in turn was near its own death. The ending that NPC sought, the conclusion at the end of Twice's dreams, is a still, silent world. If Twice's dream came true, all possibilities would vanish; humanity would die out, their existence attested solely within the Moon Cell's records. The Moon Cell would become a circuit for considering the hypothesis of humanity, and recalling its existence as a neutral third party. An empty, yet fruitful conclusion. It will be the Bird of the Ark that soars over the world of the dead, telling the story of the Primate.
    By utilizing this skill, Twice is able to enact Possibility Manipulation, particularly upon his own body. Much like certain Alchemists, he can dispel his body to cancel damage, manipulating the probability of his existence freely. However, applying the skill to other lifeforms is fundamentally impossible, and applying it to the environment is exceedingly expensive.

Noble Phantasms

Chakravartin
    Virtuous King who Turns the Wheel

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0~100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 defended person

Chakravartin refers to the Sanskrit term for an ideal ruler; the name means "the One who Turns the Wheel", referring primarily to the Dharmachakra, the Wheel of
    Law
    Dharma
    . In the Administrator's usage of this Noble Phantasm, it is both that which turns the wheels of the Moon Cell's laws to his whim, and the one who bears the great Chakram of Light that revolves in the digital skies. This Chakram refers to the 7 kilometre ring that revolves around the Administrator. However, in the context of Chaldea, it only manifests as a Virtual Noble Phantasm during combat, for the sake of energy preservation.
    As the Administrator wills it, the rings of light fire upon enemies, and all who oppose the King of Bloodshed. The rings are mobile artillery platforms for the incineration of those who oppose Dharma.
    Due to being a self-defence weapon before all else, however, the area of effect for each shot is relatively small; merely large enough to destroy the target alone.

Overcount 1999
    Cessation of All Possibility

Type: Anti-World
    Range: 9999
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

A maximal release of the power that Twice H. Pieceman, Administrator of the Moon Cell and Victor of the Holy Grail War, acquired over a thousand years. The end of all possibilities.
    By combining the power of Chakravartin with the records and calculation strength of the Moon Cell, Twice intended on wiping away all possibilities, bringing extinction to humanity. In other words, putting down a pet that suffered for too long.
    As a Servant, that power is fundamentally unavailable. Instead, that dream, that hope, crystallized as this Noble Phantasm.
    A feat on the level of Marble Phantasm, the ability to wipe a single creature out of existence utterly. Chakravartin must be prepared before usage, and various other conditions must be met before the possibilities can be culled, and extinction that was once designated for humanity is brought to bear against a single lifeform. It is a Noble Phantasm which has the opposite properties to his former Servant's Major Noble Phantasm,
    Amita Amitābha
    Returning to One by Transmigration
    . By pulling away all the energy that binds one, every attachment and possibility, every dream and Karma, a creature is reduced to nothing, forcing it to reincarnate towards enlightenment. An absolute-kill that ends suffering. As the soul is cleansed of Karma, it is able to reincarnate optimally and progress towards the inevitable Transmigration into One. In a sense, Twice's ideal was to liberate all mankind of suffering by removing the possibility of evil, as the disembodied souls of the extinct humanity would eventually achieve enlightenment.
    This Noble Phantasm works on all forms of life, but against Divinities and those who are "not quite human", its effectiveness is reduced, as they are beyond the scope of the energies liberated by culling the infinite possibility of a human life.
    The designation of "Anti-World" refers to its original operations, and in this work can be treated as Anti-Unit.

DATA RESTRICTED HIGHER AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
    username:
    password:
    security key:
    security key:203#xt\30&c
    security key:203#xt\30&c

Welcome, Administrator of the Moon Cell. Full Profile available.

The end was the beginning, and the beginning was the end.
    For one thousand years, Twice H. Pieceman waited at the summit of the Moon Cell. The highest point, from which one could look down with the perspective of God upon the Moon Cell's floors, and case their gaze up towards the Earth. Towards the dying planet they called home. War, disease, conquest, and famine had all ravaged it, to the extent that even from the viewpoint of a being in space, it was hardly recognizable as the once-green and blue ball that contained all known life. The world below, the one covered in dark clouds, with a red tone and little water, was a world of steel. The very depths of Hell.
    The planet was dying.
    Humans were dying.
    Ergo, to give them a merciful death, he would cull them. He would cull the very possibility of their existence. And yet...
    And yet...
    And yet, here he was, data packets crumbling as the DEAD FACE, Twice's alike, entered the Core and wished for the past thousand years to be cancelled.
    All that Twice now was, all that he aspired for in the throes of eternal despair...
    was now vanishing into thin air, like the humanities he would have destroyed.
    Is this what it is to desire to survive?
    To desire to live?
    As an NPC, he had never felt such a need. Even if he died, he would merely return the next day.
    And now, at the end of all things, Twice H. Pieceman, the DEAD FACE, Victor of the Moon Cell, and the one favoured by the Enlightened One, was now disappearing.
    In his final moments, he wished, futile perhaps as it may be, that his data be preserved. The records of his struggles be allowed to exist, as testimony to his own existence.
    Something of blood.
    Something of glory.
    He refused.
    He refused to flicker as an ember and die.
    And so...

NOVUM CHALDEA OPERATIONS CENTER
    WANDERING SEA LOBBY
    SUMMONING CHAMBER
    TIME: 20:39

The circle's glow faded, the Virtual Replica of the Round Table disappearing as the Spirit Origin solidified. Data flooded into the Chaldea computer banks, analysing it as it formed. [Height:175cm] [Weight:58kg] [True Name:Admin1] [Class_des:MoonCancer]
    Wait a moment, what was that last one?
    The creature, ostensibly a Servant, manifested completely in the center of the room, adjusting his glasses as anti-personnel spiritual armaments took aim at the potentially hostile creature, data being erased as swiftly as it was added. MoonCancer, the class designating those who threaten the Moon Cell, the Eye of God that has watched over the planet since the beginning, was not one trivially taken. Typically, the digital devil, Black Blossom, had a hand in their presence, but when questioned later about this Servant, she raised her hands and announced her innocence (those present, of course, did not believe her). The man's every move was tracked meticulously, until each weapon, one by one, disarmed and deactivated. His glasses shone for a moment as he walked towards the exit, still having said not a word since summoning.
    On the other side of the door, Sanzang Xuanzang, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Altera the Hun awaited him, and he accepted detainment, still speechless.
    Leonardo da Vinci, in the command room above, sighed and shook her head. Just what sort of trouble were they in this time?

NOVUM CHALDEA OPERATIONS CENTER
    WANDERING SEA LOBBY
    INTERROGATION ROOM
    TIME: 21:42

Ritsuka Fujimaru, the last Master of Chaldea, had not been in the room, but had been the one behind the summoning; after several incidents of nearly-fatal summons, he was now, by decree of da Vinci, forced to perform summons from a safe bunker a short way away. It was a nuisance, but a fair one, if nothing else. So, by time he had been briefed about the data they could safely conclude was non-hostile about the Servant, and what they had access to (strangely, a large amount had been obscured by "admin locks"), he was finally permitted to see the Servant directly.

He sat opposite the man, whose clothes were distinctly modern, a striped suit under a grey jumper, and a pristine white coat protecting his expensive livery. "So, are you a scientist?" The young Master began, walking a delicate tightrope with a Servant who, by all indication, could turn off all defence measures and eliminate him before the guardservants outside could stop him.

"Certainly. I have a degree in biology, a medical degree with a double specialty in virology and neurosurgery, and a quantum computer scientist who grasped the soul." The Servant listed off extremely modern terminology, cementing his attachment to the Moon Cell. He tapped the air, and swiftly, circles of data swirled around Ritsuka, and though he did not indicate a need for aid, he felt the Servants outside ready themselves to eliminate the MoonCancer. "Please do not be alarmed, I am merely analysing you. No harm shall come to you here." Streams of data now flooded a holographic screen the Servant had pulled up.

"... I see. So this Chaldea Organization, in which you are the last remaining Master, is for the preservation of human life. On one hand, I should like to see all mankind die a gentle death, but on the other, I am obligated to provide my support to the final, and thus victorious, Master. How vexing." And with that, the streams and circles vanish, and the Servant leaned back in his chair, falling silent for many long moments. The air grew still, almost foul, as the human fidgeted, and the Servant was lost in thought.

"Are you... still there, MoonCancer?"

The Servant's head jerked forward, eyes blazing under his thin glasses-frames. "I see. I desire a gentle demise for mankind, yet the suffering given by the One who Follows from Another Star, the one you call the "Alien God", is one most cruel. Therefore, it is my absolute duty to ensure mankind's survival, to ensure a peaceful demise rather than an agonizing murder. Ergo," he stood, the steel chair scraping on the floor with a most disconcerting screech, "I shall serve you to the utmost. I am the Administrator of the Moon Cell, from one thousand years in the future, once a human bearing the name Twice H. Pieceman. As Tathagata once gave me his aid in bringing peace to the seven floors, I shall give my power to protect this humanity, in this year beyond my death."

For days after the summoning, BB was severely critiqued for allowing him into her class, but she continued to declare her innocence.
    The matter of his class is, of course, because he himself once served as a cancer in the Moon Cell, who controlled and managed the Core, the very brain of the Moon Cell, with the ever-expanding cancer of the Buddha's remnant Noble Phantasm, Chakravartin.
    It is indeed an irony that the famous doctor, who cured Amnesia Syndrome and healed the mentally infirm, became to the lunar brain the very disease he once tried to cure.

call fini.obj

Blog Entries
    DB Cooper is an interesting idea, yet i feel like it was treated too much like a servant than a wraith/phantom. Even being a rider, 3 np are too many of a recent anecdote.
    I wouldve respected you tho if you went the Marvel Loki route tho.

Bn whipping out his massive and meaty
    Pointy blade to show us who is the edgelord here. Cant help but feel a certain metacommentary here.
    And oh my, who wouldve guessed that you did an evil Robin Hood after your FC request. Not me, sir.

And Hux returns, silently teabagging me how to do a canonical MoonCancer. You went the extra mile to despict his sheet in another context with an interesting story that guides us through it all.
    A great sheet, gg.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I can't help feel like my sheet is being ignored. Sorry If I sound pretentious but it's like a couple of days barely any comment on it, is it that bad

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol honestly my fc request was super obvious. The moment I mentioned a green cape (on top of me asking for ideas on a Faker/Pretender Robin Hood a while back), I reckon some of you probably knew where I was going already. Anyway, might as well give some comments on recent sheets as I procrastinate from other stuff I should be doing.

Sunan Gresik:
    I'm liking the new format you've got. This guy is a bit on the OP side with Disciples of Faith and Teachings of Life, while Crest of Miracles is pretty vague on its effects, so there's not much I can comment on that. For the other two Skills, I feel like there's some overlap between them (mastery over skills relating to life and nature, and the ability to pass on these abilities to others), so maybe you can merge them into one Skill? Just my two cents. Everything else is cool.

Zhongli Chun:
    I never thought I'd actually see the day... A female-to-male genderbend!? Honestly his backstory is hilarious; a guy who genderbent himself just to avoid conscription. His abilities are also pretty on-point. His more serious Skills aside, it's funny how he's basically so ugly, and that ugliness turned into a Skill and an NP.

D.B. Cooper:
    Well, this is something. I love the concept. He feels kinda Watcher-y, and those NPs could really screw up your average HGW. A very situational Servant who's generally weak, but could be really good in the right circumstances.

Twice H. Pieceman:
    Hux is back at it again, flexing his skills as our local loremaster. As a relative noob to the Extraverse who (probably) knows just enough about Pieceman from Extra, I like it. I imagine the whole thing must be quite a pain to format, though the end result is absolutely worth it with the cyber/Moon Cell aesthetic.
    Last edited by BnEl15; March 15th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I can't help feel like my sheet is being ignored. Sorry If I sound pretentious but it's like a couple of days barely any comment on it, is it that bad
    I wouldn't say that its bad but more like hard to notice. It happened before with one of mine that I made for Christmas. As for the sheet itself, I don't have any sort of experience with Javanese figures but a boundary field full of rain that weakens Divinity does sound though I wouldn't exactly call it EX rank.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Honestly i feel with you but you should perhaps the next time use another more eye caching start that the others not overloook it
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Bn, i just noticed the missed opportunity of you not releasing the sheet of a green guy on St. Patricks Day in two days

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.