Page 414 of 621 FirstFirst ... 314364404409412413414415416419424464514 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Even if my body is twisted into monstrosity, even as I curse the deity I once served... darling, I will save you! No matter what!! Even if I must drag you from His throne myself!!!"

Avenger of the Blasphemous Depths:

Appearance:

Source

“Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook
    or tie down its tongue with a rope?
    Can you put a cord through its nose
    or pierce its jaw with a hook?
    Will it keep begging you for mercy?
    Will it speak to you with gentle words?
    Will it make an agreement with you
    for you to take it as your slave for life?
    Will traders barter for it?
    Will they divide it up among the merchants?
    Can you fill its hide with harpoons
    or its head with fishing spears?
    True Name: Zipporah-Lotan

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin

Armament: "
    Af
    Wrath
    &
    Hemah
    Anger
    "
    , a pair of daggers named after the angels of destruction God sent to kill Moses. They're twin blades with a curved serpentine appearance that are connected by chain, referencing how the angels were described as chained together in the Apocalypse of Moses. Avenger can wield them normally by the handles, lash them about with the chain as well as coat the blades in corrosive black and red flames.

If you lay a hand on it,
    you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
    Any hope of subduing it is false;
    the mere sight of it is overpowering.
    No one is fierce enough to rouse it.
    Who then is able to stand against me?
    Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
    Everything under heaven belongs to me.
    Strength- D+
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A++

I will not fail to speak of Leviathan’s limbs,
    its strength and its graceful form.
    Who can strip off its outer coat?
    Who can penetrate its double coat of armor?
    Who dares open the doors of its mouth,
    ringed about with fearsome teeth?
    Its back has rows of shields
    tightly sealed together;
    each is so close to the next
    that no air can pass between.
    They are joined fast to one another;
    they cling together and cannot be parted.

Personality: A bitter woman, spiteful against the Divine. Her attitude to those chosen by God is no longer somewhat condescending compassion but rather murderous hatred as Avenger will immediately attack them on sight, seeing in all of their faces the One who stole her husband away. She still loves Moses but now sees him as a misguided fool for following the path "that God" laid out for him even though it lead to hardship and misery. Her wish on the Grail would be to "save" Moses by rewriting history so he never became a prophet and they could live happily together as an ordinary husband and wife. She no longer cares that wish would lead to the continued enslavement of the Jewish people, blaming their ingratitude as well for the reason Moses had to spend 40 years wandering in the desert.

Secretly, Avenger actually faults herself for being too weak to stand by her beloved and support him. As her husband departed a question rose from the depth of Avenger's soul: "Why wasn't I chosen too? If I were chosen by the Lord then surely I could at least stay by his side on that arduous journey." And the harsh answer came, "Because I'm weak. I lack the fortitude to walk the path he does. That's what he sent me away to protect me." She understood, and rebelled. If she were weak, then she yearned to be strong. If the Lord wouldn't choose her, then she would just find power by a different means.

Upon becoming a Heroic Spirit that motivation prompted a pact with another being that shared her sin of 「
    Envy
    Comparison
    」, partaking in an unthinkable taboo to consume its essence and power. Becoming a vessel of the covetous serpent Leviathan Avenger vowed to become strong enough to protect the man she loved. If she weren't chosen by God, then she would become a devil and drag Moses off His throne herself so they could finally be together. And thus her embarrassing secret is that while Avenger conducts herself as one who hates the gods, what she truly curses is her own
    fate
    weakness
    of being unable to stand on the same level as the people she loves.

Incidentally, she still enjoys birdwatching and bodies of water. One of the few times she can relax is when taking a long bath, though Avenger gets embarrassed when her sea-serpent traits come out under the influence of water. Thus she's very selfconscious over bathing with anyone else.

Dislikes: God, herself
    Talent: one-sided protection
    Natural Enemy: Moses

Its snorting throws out flashes of light;
    its eyes are like the rays of dawn.
    Flames stream from its mouth;
    sparks of fire shoot out.
    Smoke pours from its nostrils
    as from a boiling pot over burning reeds.
    Its breath sets coals ablaze,
    and flames dart from its mouth.
    Strength resides in its neck;
    dismay goes before it.
    The folds of its flesh are tightly joined;
    they are firm and immovable.
    Its chest is hard as rock,
    hard as a lower millstone.

Class Skills:

Avenger- C+
    Represents the state of an Avenger as one that gathers the grudges and hatreds of others upon themselves. It becomes easier to accumulate loathing and resentment, while negative emotions directed at the user are instantly converted into strength. A source of scandal in her husband's career with many questioning his marriage to a Cushite, Avenger's existence is continually reinterpreted from one who supported Moses' calling as a prophet to a rebellious woman who threatened to drag him away from the Divine. Syncretizing with Leviathan's nature as an icon of envy suspicion, jealousy and negative rumors are easily drawn to Avenger and fuel her power.

Oblivion Correction- B+
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. This singleminded determination to cling onto one's old grudges allows Avenger to strike from where her opponents least expect and maximize the chance of critical hits. The firstborn of Pharaoh. The inhabitants of Jericho. The children of the Amalekites, cruelly dashed against rocks. And herself, abandoned by the man she loved in favor of an intangible God. She will never forget the humiliation and agony of those sacrificed for the divine plan, hardening Avenger's resolve to eradicate all traces of Him from existence. Further inflates the critical hit rate against those associated with and followers of the Hebraic God.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- N/A
    Due to being subsumed under her Dragonkind Modification this Skill has been lost.

When it rises up, the mighty are terrified;
    they retreat before its thrashing.
    The sword that reaches it has no effect,
    nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
    Iron it treats like straw
    and bronze like rotten wood.
    Arrows do not make it flee;
    slingstones are like chaff to it.
    A club seems to it but a piece of straw;
    it laughs at the rattling of the lance.

Personal Skills:

Dragonkind Modification- C++~EX
    An extreme form of Self-Modification Avenger gained by consuming the flesh of Leviathan. In her lowest moment her question "Why wasn't I chosen?" synchronized splendidly with the Serpent's sin of Envy. A maiden's anguished prayer reached the abyssal waters where the beast stirred and a contract was formed, lending Avenger a portion of Leviathan's forbidden power. And thus the composite Servant of calamity Zipporah-Lotan was born.

This Skill grants Avenger a powerful draconic aspect from partaking in the flesh of the Semitic World's greatest seadragon. She passively receives Magic Resistance at rank A that improves to A+ against water-based spells. Furthermore the core of the Covetous Serpent within her allows Avenger to convert her feelings of envy into magical power, in a perversion of the Dragonkind's typical Mana reactor. The more envy she feels, the more Mana she generates, at the expense of slowly warping her form into a true Dragon. Dark blue armored scales sprout across Avenger's flesh and her fingers grow into webbed claws. These features come and go with the extent of her envious emotions.

As a Demonic Dragon, when these traits are active Avenger becomes more vulnerable to divine sacraments and holy-type weaponry. Rises to EX-rank when she invokes her Noble Phantasm.

Jacob's Limbs- D++
    The angel-felling martial arts style invented by the Father of Israel Jacob, later passed down to his descendant Moses and finally Assassin herself for self-defense along her travels. This is the same Skill as her normal counterpart but the performance has changed. Avenger in her altered state fights with far more brutality and desperation, mixing in moves from her draconic aspects like clawing and biting with her sharpened scales, claws and teeth in addition to the usual punches, kicks and grappling-holds. Lastly her exacerbated enmity against God has further boosted the output of her strikes against Divine beings.

Bride Of Blood- A
    A crystallization of the most obscure anecdote surrounding Avenger. When resting on the road to Egypt God came upon Moses to kill him. Intuiting that this divine ire was due to him delaying their son's circumcision Avenger hastily grabbed the nearest sharp flint and sliced off the infant's foreskin herself. Laying the bloody skin at her husband's feet Avenger proclaimed "Truly thou art a bridegroom of blood to me". Her bold action lifted the wrath of God, allowing she and her husband to continue their journey.

This Skill allows Avenger to utilize blood (her own and others) as a catalyst for magical rituals. By mingling the blood of two individuals she can establish a covenant that shares any blessings or curses between them. Both beneficial and malicious applications are possible but in this state Avenger favors mixing her blood with her daggers so that upon cutting the opponent she can enact a sympathetic curse that synchronizes damage she inflicts on herself with the target (albeit it can be mitigated by Magic Resistance).

Golden Rule (Body)- B
    Expresses one's possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Her blessing as the most beautiful woman in the World hasn't been lost with her corruption.

Its undersides are jagged potsherds,
    leaving a trail in the mud like a threshing sledge.
    It makes the depths churn like a boiling caldron
    and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.
    It leaves a glistening wake behind it;
    one would think the deep had white hair.
    Nothing on earth is its equal—
    a creature without fear.
    It looks down on all that are haughty;
    it is king over all that are proud.”

Noble Phantasm:

Matteh Ha-Livyatan
    Flesh Of My Flesh, Bone Of My Bone

Type: Anti-Ocean/Anti-Unit (Self)

The iconic Staff of Moses her husband used to perform many miracles across his career as a prophet. As it originally belonged to her father Jethro before being given to him as a bridal gift Avenger possesses the staff as her own Noble Phantasm. A Divine Construct formed alongside the World in the sixth day of creation, it is incredibly heavy (weighing 40 seah, roughly equivalent to 360 qarts in modern terms), made of solid sapphire and pulsates with the Ineffable Name of God. Even without calling on its true power Avenger can use the staff as a weapon simply by smashing foes with it. Due to her connection to the prophet she's able to heft it without any effort at all. Avenger herself claims this Noble Phantasm to be "as light as my first love, and as heavy as my furious anguish".

Reflecting her husband's feats of parting the Red Sea and making water spring forth from a stone Avenger is able to freely manipulate all bodies of water around her by merely gesturing with it. She can part oceans with a wave, raise walls of water against her foes and churn up vicious whirlpools by swinging it in circular motions. A supreme feat of High Thaumaturgy that bypasses need of preparation or mantras, only requiring that Avenger gesture in the appropriate direction to make water do as she pleases. Even in areas without obvious sources of water Avenger can draw some amount of moisture from the air and ground to manipulate, though this obviously won't reach the same level of power as near oceans.

However, this Noble Phantasm's true power comes from the legend where the staff became a serpent when Moses' brother Aaron hurled it to the ground in competition with Pharaoh's magicians. Her endless envy has equalized that serpent with Leviathan and the transformation catalyzes through Avenger's own body rather than the staff itself. The longer Avenger continuously uses this Noble Phantasm to command the waves, the more her feelings of envy pour out, corrupting the water she controls into an oily-black tide that corrodes structure and blights anything it comes in contact with removing Divinity and blessings derived from it.

Continuing to use her Noble Phantasm in this state will further synchronize Avenger with the Serpent of Envy, accelerating her Dragonkind Modification Skill. Unless stopped she will merge with the staff to fully become the Leviathan of Biblical Mythology, the blasphemous serpent that sought to storm the Throne of God and drown all creation in its abyssal waters. In a voice cracking with grief and rage Avenger pronounces this Noble Phantasm's true name before giving way to an agonized scream as scales erupt piercing her flesh. Her form twists, writhes and swells sinuously beyond conceivable proportion as Avenger rises up, finalizing her transformation into a 5000 meter great serpent.

Her every movement brings calamity in this form as the chaotic tide perpetually follows and enshrouds her body, serving as both armor and offense that breaks down everything it touches into raw Mana. A conceptual decomposition of form and structure that reverts all creation to how it was in the World's genesis, primeval, unshaped
    water
    Mana
    . Ordinary humans and buildings are instantly dissolved while Servants immersed in the tide can resist absorption for a time based on their Mana stat. Furthermore Avenger's manifold scales are impervious to attack below the level of Divine Constructs and her mouth is a conceptual portal to Hell that can disgorge heat sufficient to boil oceans.

Overcome by anguish over her beloved's loss Avenger can only lash about blindly following this transformation, yet her destructive flailings combined with the cursed water she perpetually exudes renders Avenger into a threat that can easily erase cities. She retains enough judgment to prioritize attacking Servants with Divinity but otherwise rampages indiscriminately. Once invoked not even a Command Seal can restore Avenger to normal however the staff that catalyzed her transformation remains lodged beneath her chin akin to a dragon's Reverse Scale. Should one by some miracle reach it while she thrashes and rages they'll find themselves in the inner World of Avenger's mind where she's a bereft maiden curled up on the surface of an infinite dark, placid ocean. If the "visitor" somehow manages to break through the wall of loneliness surrounding her psyche and comfort her, much like that man did so long ago, they'll return to reality and the staff will detach, shrinking Avenger back down to her normal proportions as she collapses to the ground emotionally, physically and magically exhausted.

So here's an edgier Avenger version of my Zipporah sheet. Tried to continue with the verse theme though I doubt I'll keep that going for other sheets. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Zipporah-Lotan: Having just read both sheets back to back, that sure is a lot of whiplash there, jeez. The difference between someone who's accepted the fate of her beloved versus someone who rejects it entirely to become a massive threat, I suppose. The counter to her NP kinda sounds like what happens with the protag and Tiamat in the FGO Babylonia anime, which is interesting, though I doubt it's an intentional reference. Nice all in all. Is the verse from something in particular or did you come up with it?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Zipporah-Lotan: Having just read both sheets back to back, that sure is a lot of whiplash there, jeez. The difference between someone who's accepted the fate of her beloved versus someone who rejects it entirely to become a massive threat, I suppose. The counter to her NP kinda sounds like what happens with the protag and Tiamat in the FGO Babylonia anime, which is interesting, though I doubt it's an intentional reference. Nice all in all. Is the verse from something in particular or did you come up with it?
    Thanks for the feedback. I did think of the Babylonia anime when writing that part of her NP but I can't really say how much it was an inspiration or I would've come up with it anyways (well, originally I just had the idea that pulling out the staff would reverse the transformation, and then decided to flesh it out with the inner world aspect). The verse is from the part of the Book of Job describing Leviathan. I definitely didn't write it myself. If you mean the style of using verse to hide a Servant's profile behind that's from Baron Magnus.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: MMNYLNO

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Britannicus
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Rome (1st century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Height: 160cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: Nero
    Talent: Causing seizures through acid
    Natural Enemy: Emperor Nero
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Weak to Enuma Elish, Draconic
    Armament: He holds a simple staff
    Catalyst: A statue of him

Class Skills:
    Avenger A: The nature of someone who draws in the grudges of others. As Britannicus drew in the grudges of Nero and several others without doing anything against them, this is at a high rank.
    Oblivion Correction B: Britannicus will never forget his grudge against Nero. Thus, he has a fairly high rank in this.
    Self-Replenishment (Mana) E-: Mana consistently surges until his revenge is fulfilled. Britannicus, despite having a grudge against Nero, would never dream of attacking her. After all, that would be simply stooping to her level, now wouldn't it.

Personal Skills:

Charisma D: He is capable of only increasing his bonds with his closest allies. In life, he had a skill akin to this, but it faded as Nero stole his glory.

Familiar (Birds) C: This allows him to materialize weak bird familiars, but they are quite fast and can speak Latin to communicate ith him. The sublimation of him and Nero keeping birds who spoke latin.

Imperial Privilege C-: As the fallen royal, he gains a rank of this. However, it severely drops randomly from C to E rank.

Noble Phantasm(s):

I Have Been Cast Aside
    Poem Of Sympathy

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of his poem which he wrote in answer to Nero's trying to undermine his public image. When invoked, a wave of sympathy appears, leading anyone around to be more likely to do anything to help him. However, this shatters the more cruel actions he does.

The Rightful Heir
    Acidic Hatred At The Seven Hills

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 5 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

The sublimation of his death by poison, as well as his status as the deposed rightful heir to the roman empire. When invoked, a wave of mana akin to a dragon's breath roars out of his lungs, spewing acid. This acid also infects enemies hit with seizures and has a fairly high chance of killing them.

Lore: Britannicus was the son of Claudius and his heir, until it was discovered that his mother cheated on his father, and Agrippina became the new wife. She took no time in replacing Britannicus with Nero as heir, and as the cherry on top, Nero did everything she could to humiliate him, and when one failed, she assasinated him.

Personality:
    A bitter but dignified and elegant person. He wishes to gain as much revenge as possible on Nero. However, he knows that attacking her openly would be simply stooping to her level. Thus, he takes revenge by simply living a well-lived servanthood, training far more, gaining far more allies...

Relationships:
    Nero: "Hello, sister. How are you? I'm truly glad to see you." (Now I can finally take revenge on you.)
    Angra Mainyu/Jeanne D'Arc Alter: "Betrayed by your allies? Abandoned? Blamed for all the sins of the people? I empathise with you, oh comrades of mine."
    Mordred: "Peculiar. You're simply peculiar. And that armor doesn't help matters."
    Gorgon: "Intriguing monstrous form."
    Caesar: "Oh great ruler! How have you been?"
    Romulus/Romulus-Quirinus: "Oh exalted founder, glory to thy name."
    Geta/Caracalla: "Oh, how awful! Trapped by your betraying brother within a fusion of you two? Absolutely terrible."
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Using best boy ayato. I approve.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Weird question: how much are you willing to modernize historical figures. What I’m mean by this is how willing are you to portray servants interacting with modern stuff.

(A good example of this is FGO turning Osakabehime into a NEET)

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Modernization is normally a secondary concern to me beyond adding a few extra lines on the personality section, unless the character's legend fit extremely well when translated into modern context (turning Eleanor of Aquitane into a manipulative "influencer"/valley girl, or Ono-no-Takamura into an overworked salaryman).

Even then, these changes are normally limited to their personality only. Modernizing their skills or weapons (like FGO's Kintoki) feels a little too far-fetched... or maybe I just haven't found the right figure who'd deserve that treatment.

Blog Entries
    Ladies and gentlemen, it is Easter. Happy holiday to those who celebrate
    This made me remember my Eostre sheet last year. I feel compelled to write another Easter Shitpost of legit backstory.
    I already have ideas. The Countdown is on. Bn I see you lurking, I challenge you, my shitpost comrade in arms
    If Nuclear is around, you too, you shitposts are too powerful, do one too!
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    one of my favourite things to write actually

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Weird question: how much are you willing to modernize historical figures. What I’m mean by this is how willing are you to portray servants interacting with modern stuff.

Not really one for modernizing Servants and I tend to keep them at the same 'tech level' as when they were born, but I do have a robot Cinderella with a bunch of futuristic mecha upgrades despite being from the 16th or so Century. Exceptions can be made if I feel the fit is good. Summer/Halloween Event Servants are also an exception too.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    I love the intersection of modern & traditional, but it's very easy to do it wrong, IMO. Sei Shonagon's gimmick of being the zoomiest zoomer is fun for me, while Tomoe haphazardly getting a gaming gimmick is kinda lame.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unless it's directly relevant to their Personality, Lore or Noble Phantasm...then no. I prefer to keep my sheets timeless so that they could theoretically be applied wherever the servant be summoned, like say in a Singularity.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries

Ahh Easter.
    A fun little occasion to come together and let children search for colorful eggs and sweets.
    It is always fun and like last year, the composite goddess Eostre created a small Singularity for Chaldea to enjoy the celebration.
    The young Servants play and run in the pleasant sun, enjoying their chocolate eggs and sweet bread.
    But a young girl wishes that she may continue the fun. Eggs that are harder to find because she sees much more than the other kids.
    And so the god watching over her began to hide some eggs inside the Singularity that are indeed hard to see.
    But if you do not find them, they may begin to rot! This would be a bad end for Easter.
    But another watchful deity decided to help out to prevent that from happening and asked a friend to assist Chaldea in an Egg Hunt.

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Of course not all is going to plan.
    Can not fret over some broken eggs here, right?

F O R E I G N E R
    The Egg Hunting Pharaoh
    = Nitocris =
    ──

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    Caster, Summer Assassin, Alter Foreigner
    True Name
    Nitocris
    Aliases
    Legendary Queen of Egypt
    Origin
    Egypt, Historical Fact and Rumors
    Height/Weight
    162cm/51kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D C A C

Dislikes
    the...eggs...
    Talent
    egg hunting
    Natural Enemy
    Ozymandias, Scheherazade, Abigail Williams
    Armament
    eggs, garment
    Catalyst
    a Sham Ennessim meal with red-painted eggs

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Item Construction D
    In this Class she concentrates on creating eggs with divine inscriptions. She can gift them or hide them to bestow blessings on people and countries. But they also serve the purpose of her…egg hunt. She can use these as projectiles and sometimes they turn red on their own.
    She can also prepare traditional dishes of Egypt and regular boiled eggs. Her feseekh is egg-ceptional.

Territory Creation EX (E)
    Foreigner can provide a small speck of grass to come together and have a picnic. This is also possible on small rides when they are on the Nile. Here all can enjoy her dishes.
    The Eggs EX rank comes from whatever is inside her garment. Isn't she looking...seggsy?

Divinity B-
    A daughter of Horus has a high Divine Spirit Aptitude. Despite fulfilling the mission of the chief god, staining her hands with a job like this begins lowering her rank.

Existence Outside the Domain E+
    A flimsy connection to something that does not belong here. Is it merely her name being sullied by the author who described the Evil Gods? Or truly something…eggs-traterrestrial?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Affection of the Sky God A
    The Great God gave Nitocris the mission to protect the Easter celebration of Chaldea increasing her skill rank. Her aspect as a conceptual daughter of Horus was used to grant her a sliver of the powers of 'The Eye of Horus', granting her a specialized Presence Detection for…eggs…
    Each time she finds such an…egg…and offers it to him by absorbing it with her Noble Phantasm, she receives as Divine Boon. But it appears to increase her Existence Outside the Domain and …Egg Hunt Skill ever so slightly once she found such an…egg…

Innocent Monster C
    Her Saint Graph was altered so she can accomplish her mission more safely.
    A willing overemphasis on her appearance in Lovecraft's work to barely gain access to the Foreigner Class. To stabilize the flimsy modification and considering the season, her role as a pharaoh who oversees the celebration of 'Shemu' was brought out as well. She became the perfect…Egg… Huntress.

Sham Ennessim B++
    Foreigner's Saint Graph was infused with the concept of 'Modern Egyptian Easter' to fulfill her 'Egg Hunt' purposes.
    Since at least the third dynasty (ca. 2650BC) there is the tradition to eat fish and eggs during the dry season. It was the agricultural season for Egyptians and the food represented prosperity of the Nile and rebirth. When the country began to convert to Christianity, the custom slowly merged with Easter. During the Arabization of Egypt its name 'Shemu' found a rough semantic match with 'Sham Ennessim' for "Taking in the Zephyrs" which described the custom of eating outside and enjoying the pleasant south winds fairly well. Despite the conversion of religions, it is still celebrated by all Egyptians today as a traditional holiday.
    A composite Skill of a low ranked Great Multicultural Exchange and her Egyptian Magecraft, enhanced by adding Shebhui and Magecraft related to Christian Easter celebrations. Shebhui is a pleasant aspect of Egyptian Wind Thaumaturgy based on the god of Life and Air Shu. She uses it to strengthen her egg projectiles and can even paint the air itself as if there are strangely formed eggs sitting around.
    Foreigner summons mummified hares and other animals so families can visit a zoo like in modern times when celebrating the holiday. Still, the combination of
    Death
    Necromancy
    and
    Life
    Wind
    Magecraft lowered the potency of both.

...Egg Hunt B+
    A composite skill of Independent Action of the same rank and Insanity E.
    A result of the meddling with her Saint Graph. The decree allows her more freedom in her search for…eggs. But she does appear bit mad while doing so. She searches for…eggs…while ignoring all the colorful ones right in front of her. But over time she might become hostile to even the cutest eggs and starts smashing them.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Imiut Anupet Neb Ta Djeser
    Reversed Netherworld Tome

An inversion of her original Noble Phantasm as a Caster.
    Anpu Neb Ta Djeser projects the things that do not exist in reality. A Divine Construct tainted with aspects of a terrifying device from beyond reality that found its way into ours. It would open a gateway to our world for foreign invaders. This is luckily prevented from happening most of the time by Ra's constant vigil.
    Imiut Anupet Neb Ta Djeser is the mirror of Nitocris' Bronze Mirror and manifests as a garment similar to her Assassin outfit. It reflects things that should not exist in reality back into the void. While the Caster version does not function as an optical device, through Ra's Blessing Foreigner can now see these impossible things that should not exist here through the fabric of the garment.
    It is the most valuable tool in her egg hunt…in her mission to send the Dunwich Horrors back into the outer realm before they can do any significant harm.
    Upon activation, the 'dress' releases a powerful vortex of dark mana into it. In it, one can catch glimpses of a kaleidoscope of dark and red void but never the face of Foreigner itself. In fact, if she would discard the garment she would revert back into her regular Caster form.
    A Noble Phantasm super effective against Foreigners and spawn of Outer Gods that conceptually reflects the influence from Beyond back where it came from. While mere minions of Evil Gods vanish in an instant, the envoys of Outer Gods will lose a large part of their power, making them temporarily helpless. In rare cases, it may disrupt the connection for a while. But because a channel was already established they will find a way back soon.
    The influences of the Outer Gods will be reflected as well, so their Mental Interferences or corruption of the surrounding world will be removed and will be protected from them as well. Increases the regeneration of health and mana for her and her allies too.

Anupet is the female aspect or wife of Anubis and is often depicted as pregnant, symbolizing the life in death. The Imiut fetish is a religious object made of animal skin of unknown function that dates back to at least the first dynasty. It is also an epithet of Anubis meaning "He who is in the place of embalming".

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Nitocris is the beloved and legendary Queen of Egypt. It was said she killed herself after she drowned all who wronged and killed her brother by flooding a chamber with waters of the Nile. H.P. Lovecraft claimed she was a 'Ghoul Queen' who was still alive in 'Imprisoned with the Pharaohs' and worships with her mummified human-animal hybrids a cruel being beneath the smallest of the three Gizeh Pyramids. If this is true is another topic but the Nitocris here is actually Caster Nitocris whose Saint Graph was tempered with. Ra gave her a mission to protect the Easter celebration of Chaldea this year from...eggs. To do that the Egyptian Gods decided to make her a Foreigner so the effects of the mission have less influence on her.

Her task is to find and destroy the small army of small and big Dunwich Horrors that try to enter our reality. They are a malicious spawn of Yog-Sototh, described as half-faced, egg-shaped creatures, which were created when the Outer God mated with mortals. They were vaguely described in the eponymous book "The Dunwich Horror" by H.P. Lovecraft. They are invisible to even most Servant's eyes because they are in a layer beneath our reality but are almost able to breakthrough. Their goal is to open holes in the fabric of reality so the Outer Gods may invade Earth. Using her Noble Phantasm, she can prevent that from happening. But it seems like she absorbs them rather than throws them back into the void. Therefore she becomes crazier the longer this goes on. Once all Horrors are cleaned, it is necessary to remove her cloth, else she might actually transform into Foreigner Nitocris (Alter).

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Foreigner is mostly the same Nitocris Chaldea is used to. Airheaded and quick to assumptions, she runs around the Easter celebration and searches for…eggs. But something is off. She hides beneath her garment that look like a twisted version of her Summer outfit and each time she finds a supposed…egg…she activates her Noble Phantasm and becomes weirder and weirder. The more she finds, the harder it apparently becomes to find more. The longer the hunt goes on, the more unhinged she becomes and starts lashing out at anything that may look like an egg.

"Master! Beware! The eggs, they may be anywhere. I can feel them close by! I will find them...trust me...THERE! Hiyaaaah!"
    "I...don't see anything..."
    "Yes, because I eradicated it before it could foul and ruin the celebration! But do not thank me yet, Master! Many more are yet to come..."

Canaan/Nekhbet:
    "She is the only one that may support me in my hunt. But she lacks the means to pick them up! That is why I was entrusted with this divine duty of finding them before they foul and rot in our grass!"

Ra, Sadow Thoth:
    "Excuse me, we can not confirm or deny any existence of Top Secret Missions we are keeping secret from the Chaldea Staff. King Ra is here for a myriad of reasons."

Abigail Williams
    "You seem to have lots of fun looking for these things. You are walking on eggshells, young lady."

Ozymandias, Schehezerade:
    "By the gods, I am too nervous to talk to them in this outfit. I have to fulfill the duty assigned to me by our supreme god first before I can return to my other responsibilities...but..."

Gordie-Sobieski:
    "You...egg...the hunt is on."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Colorful Broken Eggshell

"Oh great King, I hereby return the divine garments bestowed to me. I fulfilled my duty and eradicated all Horrors that dared to taint your view during the Shemu Festivity. But...it came at a cost. To prevent these monsters from ruining the celebration, it was I that almost did so. I...am unworthy to be a Pharaoh. If not for the visitors who bravely stood up against me after I absorbed the last one...I fear I would have become the very thing I swore to fight against.
    And yet... Despite all the decorations and eggs, I have ruined, Chaldea was happy that I am safe
    I have to atone for my weakness. King Ozymandias already told me what to do. I humbly request to take my leave now. To recompense I was asked to cook a large meal for all who were harmed or suffered inconveniences due to my rampage."

The broken eggshells are not from Nitocris' rampage but from the large meal, all have shared together a week later.
    The feseekh still made many stomachs upset. It is a dish one has to enjoy with caution after all. Nitocris is again very sorry and wishes to repent. Chaldea has fond memories despite that.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    The idea to make an Easter Foreigner came in the night to yesterday but I couldnt find a working bunny outer god and something related to actual eggs. Then I decided to go for the Dunwich Horror who were at least eggshaped. I had some of the skills first, then I decided I wanted to make an Egyptian one because I found the egyptian holiday interesting to use, similar to my Santa Musa. thought about my ra or canaan but no art. But using Nitocris was a late but fun idea. She already has bunny ears and is influenced by HPL lore anyway. Then the hunt was on. I had luck finding the FC, I did not vibe with the 'actual' Foreigner FC too much.

Imagine her like Abridged Goblin Slayer. But no one can see the goblins. And she just shoots eggs like a gatling gun at empty spaces and lifts her rock to absorb the 'eggs',

Anyway, happy late easter and happy Sham Ennessim next week.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tend to go with my sheets through a more mechanical focus so my personalities tend to be half-baked [I also don't like to write dialogue so there's that].
    That being said when it's done well, it's great, so I don't mind it..

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Honestly, modernization is one thing I often forget when making a sheet. Unless their whole profile is surrounded around that, kinda like Osakabehime or Sei, it’ll often feel tacked on. At that point, I feel like instead of creating a servant sheet, you’re forcing an archetype onto a historical character.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think modernization or rather a very detailed character personality and voice and whatnot is something you build if the sheet is either like big enough to carry the personality across or if you're going to use the character regularly
    Like canon Blackbeard is a pretty simple servant mechanically-speaking and his otaku thing is pretty out of left field, but because you basically hang with the character a lot then that character can be more than just a gimmick. Same for Osakabehime or Sei.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    features artistic depictions of nudity, click at your own peril

If you can't please everyone with your deeds and your art – please only a few. To please many is bad. Schiller.

Gustav Klimt
    The Painter in Gold

Class: Lover
    Alternate Classes: Caster

Portrait of a Lady. Oil on canvas, 60x55cm, 1916-1917. Depicts a woman in a lively, expressionist style, unusual for Klimt. Noteworthy about this painting is its 1997 theft during a renovation, with a high-quality forgery later found in the mansion of the former Italian Prime Minister; the original was found in 2019.

The early 20th century Austrian painter Gustav Klimt can only be called a relative rarity: not only was he successful both critically and commercially in his own time, but he is also immensely successful critically and commercially now. Klimt's paintings are some of the most expensive in the world, which is fitting considering his heavy usage of gold and gold leaf in his works.

That said, his works were at the time controversial for their sensuous nature, to the point of some critics calling them little more than pornography. The man certainly wasn't afraid of sex, in any case: he had numerous, endless affairs, and by some counts he fathered at least fourteen children. It cannot be said, then, that his status as a Lover should be any surprise.

Nonetheless, the man is not a lecher or a pervert. He merely fucks a lot.

Judith and Holofernes. Oil on canvas, 84x42cm, 1901. While the biblical episode of Judith beheading the general Holofernes had been depicted often before, those depictions tended to focus on her courage or the subsequent moment. Klimt, on the other hand, focused on Judith as a parallel to Salome: the seductress, the tempter, the femme fatale.

Parameters
    Strength Endurance Agility Mana Luck Noble Phantasm
    D C D B C C

Height/Weight: 181cm / 75kg
    Source: 14 July, 1862 - February 6, 1918
    Region: Vienna, Austria
    Alignment: True Neutral

All art is erotic, Master. Nay: all art must be erotic.

Vision. Oil on canvas, 110.5x110.5, 1907-1908. Also known as Hope II. The second of Klimt's works to depict a pregnant woman, his model Herma. Contained within the central third, her extensively patterned dress evokes the idea of Byzantine artwork or perhaps Orthodox iconography, while contrasting with the more bare flesh and the flat background.

Class Skills

Object of Desire C
    The first Class Skill of Lover: the ability to make oneself loved. Its rank shows the extent to which Lover can inspire feelings of love and obsession in others, and its function is to passively and permanently cast a charm on the observers. As a painter, Klimt is able to extend this effect towards his works, as well.

Throughout his life, Klimt kept up an effortless but impressive list of affairs with the women of Vienna: some of his paramours were women of high society, some fellow artists, others his models. His paintings, too, seem to have endless flings with the wealthy, as their immense price tags indicate.

Devotion D
    The second Class Skill of Lover: the ability to love another. Its rank shows the strength of the Servant's feelings towards those they love. The stronger their feelings, the greater their boost in attributes when in the pursuit of love.

Curiously, this Skill is diminished by the fact that while Klimt had a long list of lovers, we know of no great acts of devotion he performed for his mistresses, showing his discretion. It is a fact that he never married, and he carried on multiple affairs at the same time.

Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. Oil on canvas, 140x140, 1907. Also called The Lady in Gold, or Woman in Gold. A commission by a Jewish banker, which was then stolen by the Nazis in 1941. In 2006, a seven year legal case to reclaim the painting from the Galerie Belvedere was finally successful, and the painting was returned to the family of its original commissioner.

Personal Skills
    Art Nouveau B
    A Skill named after the style of art that Klimt took up, which was also known as the Jugendstil in German, Stile Liberty in Italian, Nieuwe Kunst in Dutch, or the Modern Style in English. One of its major objectives were to break down the traditional distinction between fine arts (painting, sculpture, etc) and applied arts (architecture, glass art, jewellery). Also notable was its sense of dynamism and its usage of modern materials such as iron or glass.

Its effect is to break down the barriers between forms of art. This gives Klimt the usual artist's bonus chance of recognizing others' Noble Phantasms through knowledge of art & decorations, but more importantly (according to him) it also lets him utilize any tool even remotely associated with art as improvised brushes for his work, ranging from actual brushes to graffiti cans to sewing needles to glassblowing equipment etc.

Golden Phase A++
    A Skill unique to Klimt, showing his methods of creating art. His paintings, especially in this period, are fused visions of the sacred and the profane, abandoning academic styles and instead embracing themes of desire, of sexuality, of psychology through the motif of ornamental design. Both Klimt's father and brother were engravers, and Gustav, too, was taught the art from almost the moment he could walk.

Klimt fights - when he is forced to - by throwing heavy strokes of molten golden colouring that he conjures up from seemingly nowhere from whatever he is wielding. Though lacking the heat of true molten gold or any of the metallurgic properties of real gold, what he paints is both capable of dealing real damage and creating temporary structures. It is also possible to include other colours with a variety of minor additional effects, at the cost of more mana.

Stolen Art B
    A Skill for those artists whose work was famously stolen by others. Klimt was often commissioned by the wealthy Jews of Vienna, on one occasion painting a succession of portraits of three generations of women. When the Nazis rose to power, these women (and men) were often persecuted and fraudulently accused of crimes, both to get at their wealth and because no Jew could be tolerated in a position of power. While a significant amount of works of Klimt and other painters were burned and are now lost, cases such as the portraits of Szerena Lederer's family or Adele Bloch-Bauer have fortunately been returned to their rightful owners or their descendants.

The effect of the Skill is that Klimt may erase any information related to his Master or any other person he chooses to let model for him. This is a passive effect that automatically scrubs the memories and even physical traces from his painting. However, it also erases the painting itself, of course, which Klimt may not necessarily be happy about.

The Kiss. Oil on canvas, 180x180, 1907-1908. Also called Liebespaar (The Lovers). Klimt's most popular work, and one of the few times a man is depicted in his paintings. The flat background contrasts the patterned, organic forms of the couple themselves. Together with the gold leaf it results in a feeling of fin-de-siècle decadence and sensuality.

Noble Phantasm
    In Your Embrace, The World Fades
    The Kiss

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1

Klimt's first and only Noble Phantasm. It is a recreation of his painting The Kiss, although perhaps on a more literal level than most Noble Phantasms are recreations.

Upon activation, a grand golden dress - constructed of the same molten gold that Klimt uses for his art - appears protectively around the target, with its size based on the level of affection Klimt feels for them. While active, all attacks automatically target the dress instead of the wearer, drawing both the eye and attacks to itself.

In addition, the dress and its fabric is under the complete control of its wearer and boasts significant defensive prowess. It can therefore curl around its wearer to offer total protection, or even keep Klimt protected also. This comes at no cost to the wearer except being mentally taxing to maintain over long periods of time.

As a side-note, Klimt claims that the dress requires regular physical touch to maintain. Whether this is true or not is frankly uncertain and unverifiable.

The Dancer. Oil on canvas, 180x90, 1916. This painting posthumously depicts Ria Munk, the daughter of a friend, who had committed suicide over a failed love affair, after which Klimt reworked the face. It remained unfinished at the time of his death, but shows his fascination with the Oriental. Klimt was a proponent of Japonisme, the style of painting based on ukiyo-e art, and even owned several kimonos.

Though commercially successful, critically adored and amorously well-served, Gustav Klimt had one major hangup: himself, or more specifically his talents as an artist.

He was notorious for not delivering work at the agreed time. Not because he was lazy or otherwise undiligent, but because he was constantly tormented by doubts over his own artistic performance. In the end, sometimes his patrons had to literally pry their commissions out of his hands.

This same tendency, unfortunately, continues as a Servant. Instead of taking a good opportunity to attack, Klimt hesitates because it might not be the best opportunity, resulting in the opportunity being lost. It is suggested, therefore, that his optimal Master is a woman with the ability to put her foot down and push him forward when he overly vacillates.

Water Serpents II. Oil on canvas, 80x145, 1907. Depicts a group of water nymphs in sensuous nudity: a precursor to more open depictions of lesbian relationships by Klimt. The painting itself was stolen from its female owner in 1938, although it was later recovered and the funds from its subsequent sale were then used to found the New Klimt Foundation. Its sale in 2013 for $183.8 million dollars makes it the sixth most expensive painting in the world.

Relationships
    Edvard Munch (1|2|3)
    "... What the hell happened to you, Eddie?"

Kiara Sessyoin

"Good Lord, Master! Look at her! My word! I... I... I'm struck speechless... Do you think a woman of God like her would model for me?
    "Don't!" Why on Earth not? She's a nun of Japanese descent, is she not? What ever could be the problem? I assure you, I'm most discreet!
    "

Vincent Van Gogh
    "Oh, thank God! Finally, someone normal! Actually, hm. No, give me a moment. Hmmmmm... Do you happen to have any interest in modelling for me? I'll pay you handsomely.

... Wait. Van Gogh? I thought you were a man? I mean, the offer still stands, yes, but I'm quite curious how that happened...
    "

Creator Notes:
    Suggested soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJY-AZHPD4k

I'm gonna be in something of an experimental phase myself for the upcoming few sheets as I experiment with design and stuff. The feeling this particular sheet is meant to evoke is, of course, an art gallery, which is the reason why it displays his paintings so prominently, including the little infoboxes underneath each painting. I think the design of a sheet should be tailored to the Servant, of which this is meant to be an example. I cut & resized each bit of the paintings into those little stripes myself. I realize that's not exactly transformative art, but I like the way it looks (and the fact it looks decent on both phone and desktop is an additional bonus.) I could've added more paintings, but I figured I had done all the writing that was really necessary.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 22nd, 2022 at 01:32 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nudity needs to be under properly descriptive spoiler tags.

Blog Entries
    Fixed.