Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: (Bi)Monthly Rework-a-Servant Contest

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Welcome! You are finally here! I was waiting for you. I am glad you decided to follow my invitation couple of days ago.
    Come now, each step brings you closer to God."

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- 🕀 -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

F O R E I G N E R
    Sweating Pope of Marble Skin
    = St. Clement I =
    ──

First Ascension
    Final Ascension

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    Rider
    True Name
    Clement I
    Aliases
    Stinky
    Origin
    Rome, Crimea, Historical Fact and Rumours
    Height/Weight
    173cm/66kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    C D D B B

Dislikes
    the summer heat! the devilish sun's rays of fire! Sunburn!
    Talent
    sweating?! providing shadows, letting others bring him refreshments
    Natural Enemy
    anyone related to the sun
    Armament
    tentacles, marble pillars
    Catalyst
    Crimean Marble

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain B
    The Summer Sun's rays reach deeper than usual and illuminate the depths of the unknown sea. Foreigner concentrates more on his job as a Saint of Marble Workers, so the otherworldly connection with water through the Pagan God has lowered accordingly.

Divinity D
    Even God rested on the seventh day. The rank was lowered while he is on vacation.

Insanity A
    The heat surely takes a toll on the mental state of all involved.

Item Construction C+
    The Saint of Marble Workers has some serious skills. He creates ornate figureheads for ships or marble anchors that bring 'good luck. We heard that one before. He can also create golden relics from deep beneath the sea. A seafolk loves to use them for their worship. Foreigner's specialty lies in sculpting beautiful pillars of marble with strange yet aesthetic geometry and foreign inscriptions on them. They gather the surrounding mana and double as a Territory Creation-like skill. They also provide much needed shadows.

"I apologize but with this heat, I could not be bothered to request a fifth Class Skill. I am not a Caster anyway...still since I have more free time, I am seriously Innsmouth *ahem* into smithing lately. Excuse me, I need a drink for my parched throat."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Refreshed Miracle C
    In essence, it is still Tainted Miracle but during summer its effects are appreciated a bit more.
    The water of his springs refreshes from the heat and the foul fish become edible when so many barbeque experts of Chaldea do their tricks. He is popular with the kids because with his powers he can make a day at the beach feel much longer than usual.

Cravings of the Sunken Martyr C
    Oh, the summer heat! His only weakness! Even with his Refreshed Miracle Skill, what he needs is not the lukewarm waters of the dark sees but delicious shaved ice and sweet wine! Because he now channels his aspect as a Saint of Marble Workers, the anecdote of him converting fellow workers to his faith increased his…convincing words. But he is on vacation, so he prefers to convince others to bring him what he craves as offerings worthy of a pope.

Saint of Summer Depths C
    A personalized version of a personalized version of the Saint skill. Foreigner's last miracle was unearthing a spring that would quench the thirst of the poor marble workers. For that, he would be drowned in the sea. Instead of focusing on his aspect of Saint of Mariners, he takes on the aspect of Protector of Marble Workers.
    But instead of blessing them, he rather protects his marble skin. If his followers begin to collapse from overwork, he can bless them with higher endurance.
    His increased healing factor is almost negated because it is busy healing his constant sunburn.
    Foreigner's iconic holy shroud was modified to accommodate him during Summer. He releases more tentacles so they can provide more relief from the burning rays. But the weakened connection provides less ghastly water from different dimensions. So they become clearer due to dilution with regular water. It is still kinda yucky because his sweat is part of it…a large part even.

"Excuse you! There is nothing 'yucky' about it! We are children of God and we release his essence to fight the hellish rays of hell from above! And this essence is simply the salt water of the depths of our soul which swims and resides in."
    "Does it have to smell that bad too?"
    "It does smell alluring."
    "Foreigner of the Stinking Anchor..."

"I am a man who usually bathes in the darkness of the ocean floor. I get a bad sunburn from just hearing the word 'sunshine'! Praise his Holiness for providing me with this Shadow over-- *clears throat* Oh my, I am dehydrating again."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Y'ha-nthlei
    Drowning in a Summer Dream, Mirage of the deep Marble City

Foreigner wishes to create the perfect summer abode for himself and his followers. In similar fashion to his regular Noble Phantasm, he summons his anchor so the black spring can transform the beach into sinister mud.
    But oh no! The devilish summer heat and sundrys the mire immediately!
    His followers look confused and he slightly perplexed. With his signature smile and a vein on his temple popping up, he says

"Our God rests after his hard work. Now it is on us to create the kingdom of god! Yes!
    Today we do not bring the people to our kingdom but the kingdom to our people! We do it ourselves!"

Foreigner takes the anchor and uses it as a hammer to hit the ground.
    Forth springs a marble pillar with each hit to the ground. The strange objects surround the area and present their strange writings and grotesque pictures to the onlookers. Then he jumps on one of them and disperses his tentacles into a stinking mist that covers the area.
    The dream of a sinking man takes vague shape inside reality.
    Using the water of his tentacles, Foreigner creates a mirage of the dream he had in his final moments…or so he claims.
    A strange cityscape can be seen amidst the forest of pillars. White towers rear their head above the horizon with unearthly beauty and horror. An incomprehensible combination of Eldritch, Roman and Crimean architecture proudly presents the marble towers from the depths, created from a civilization of unfathomable evil and disgust for life.
    Hundreds of terraces protrude from the terrible but sacred columns in black, white and red corals.
    It is but a projected dream yet Foreigner can manipulate time in it as he wishes. He can evade attacks more easily and enhance his speed tremendously. He said that God rested on the seventh day and so does he. But now he can decide how long the day is.
    His connection to the depths is weakened so he can not imprison targets for a whole year in mere seconds but enough to make each summer day in his twisted town as long and enjoyable as he wishes.
    Still, this hinges on Foreigner having enough water to sustain himself in the heat, the enemy not blowing the illusion away or him not being able to avoid the attacks without his trusty tentacles. Overall it creates a pleasant atmosphere for other Foreigners during the summer and acts as an alternative to a certain other Summer Foreigner's abode. It is named after the city of the Deep Ones near Innsmouth.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

My Lore? Dear Sir, I am still the same devote follower of the praised Father Clement. I decided to celebrate my victory with my fellow devotees at the beach. Chaldea was kind enough to modify my Saint Graph for the occasion.
    Did I mention I am now more of a Saint of Marble Workers?
    A couple of times?
    Oh my, the sass..."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Ah...these hellish flames from above! I hate them! It is summer when god is resting. The sky is not clouded with his graces to protect us from hell and prevent unwitting souls to ascend to this false heaven! But this is all a trial to test our faith and I shall prevail. Enough talk, I need to refresh myself on the blood of Christ."
    "Are you sure you want to convert this water of all choices into wine? Eeeuuuw..."

"Isn't it wonderful? People flock to the beaches to be near him again. It is subconscious but we all long for the sea. When hell rains down on us with blazing rays they seek the protection of his waters. And in winter he blesses us for our perseverance with the earthly variant of Marine Snow. Praise be his name."

"Ah this proud city. It is the ocean of Jerusalem. Each tower is a church, and each balcony is the place of worship for a new saint. It is heaven on earth. And all who reached it will be canonized by me. Because they obtained the likeness of God to survive here. They returned..."

Sun Gods:
    "Devils! Begone!"

Sigmund Freud (Summer):
    "No decency to be found in your dreamt up abomination! King of Sodom and Gomorrha! Decadence! Heathens!"
    "Good news, we got new pomegranate juice delivered fresh from H. Bosch's Noble Phantasm. Will you stop complaining now?"
    "Excellent!"

Super Saver:
    "Hello there, misguided little boy. Please do not interrupt those undergoing a baptism. No, they are not drowning, they find to god. N-No those are screams of joy and excitement, please believe me."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Popegranate Mimosa

Freshly pressed pomegranate juice (from Hieronymus Bosch)

Freshly pressed Orange juice (from Italy)

Crimean Sparkling Wine (he insists!)

Sprinkle of Salt (From Santa Musa, optional!)

Mix the juices to your own taste and then add the Sparkling Wine.
    Garnish with slices of fruits to make the drink extra sparkly.
    Clement prefers to add a salty note to it, reminding him of seawater.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Couldve done more perhaps but I cant bother to make a summer servant spooky. That takes time!
    Like last year, the drink recipe is real just changed in name.

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hype!!! ok gonna start work on that soon~
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Hello there, for reasons I start this month a bit earlier out of fear I forget to start it!

This months prompt is : Rare Classes! Which is just Extra Classes with an intentional loophole!
    You either submit an Extra Class Servant or a Standard Class Servant you have made the least of as of right now.
    In my case this would mean I would have to Revision a Saber Class, because I only made two so far and all others at least 3 times.
    Of course this is for all you Standard Class Absolutists. Looking at you Skull!
    would this perhaps also include classes we made up like Wyverns Lover or my Remainer ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    by all means, yes
    self-made classes are extra classes

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Yay! I'm excited :-) Going to start work on it right now :-)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Servant, Saber. Wait this spirit origin. I see there still sorrow place upon my name. What going on you asked, It seems I was summon through the peoples tears. So, Let me rephrase my Introduction. Servant Avenger, True Name Hussein Ibn Ali.

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Hussein Ibn Ali
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origins: Arabia

Parameters:
    Strength- B+,
    Endurance- A,
    Agility- B,
    Mana- B+
    Luck - E,
    NP: A+

Class SkillsHoly Avenger (A Rank): A Unique Avenger skill not born form hate but mourn, sorrow and lost for many people cried that day at this tragedy that happen. The tragedy that kept Hussein in the public consciousness till this day.

Oblivion Correction (A+ Rank): For the atrocities that Hussein has to suffer, it has been forever remembered by the hearts of his people. As his hearts is fills with their sadness and grief he lashes out with the cries of his people.

Self-Replenishment [Mana] (EX Rank): One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers chunk of magical energy every turn.

This skill came from the remains of his high magic crest of the Al Bayt or the prophets direct magical circuits. It’s been a bit damage so he can’t perform miracles out of it but still be able to use it as constant battery for his sprit core. So much so it rivals a high rank independent action skill.

Personal SkillsAnnihilation of Nafs (A Rank): This skill allows Hussein to tap into his inner state of tranquillity. By purging away of his desires, he is removed from any metal effect to his state of being and able to wield his blade masterfully in combat. There is catch in this a state his Avenger class skills are lowered by one rank.
    This skill came from the terms that the Sufi claim that Hussein was a prominent Martyr. In his last battle he achieves total enlightenment with Allah and it was that that guided his blade on that day.

Wailing Souls of the Damned (EX Rank): This is skill is activated when Hussein dies, this skill was spread-out his remaining mana in a big burst empowering his allies at the cost of their sanity in an induce Madness Enchantment. Those who are in contact with this skill becomes akin to a berserker. Like a plague this skill spreads his mana to every nearby creature. Multiplying their sense anger of what the creature individual perceives as their own injustice creating. Massive riot as ran rampart to delivered what they so called justice.

Clairvoyance of the Bloody Sands (EX Rank): This is a skill that allows Hussein's Master to detect the way that Hussein is going to die. Through small glimpses of his death will prey upon the Master waking dream. These visions came and go small tidbits on how he would die such as where that might be and a general idea on who is going to do the deed. But the most obvious sign would come in the form of the master's command seals. The closer that Hussein is to his destine death, the more painful the stress on the masters command seals will inflict on them.

Noble PhantasmThe Blade of Mourning Dusk, Zulfiqar Ashura
    Type: Anti-Army

Harken to me the cries of anguish, grief and sadness let you’re mourning became the roar of a beast. Let them feel your pain and sorrow tenfold, Zulqifar Ashura

Hussein gathers all that sadness, grief and anguish of his followers throughout the years and stores in his blade as it coated in souls of the damned that he gathers. Amplifying his blade with the sorrows of the slain that glow blood red .As he slashes down the blade, The souls screeches as massive tidal blast of anguish was launch forwards. As it anything that comes in contact with it feels the pain of those who have been slaughtered and the grief that those are left behind. This Noble Phantasm works more effective with servants that have engage in mass slaughter or warfare as it turns the pain of the people that the enemy slain back against them

Misc LinesLikes: What do I like, you asked well it’s a simple one my family as they are my everything and I wouldn’t be what I am now without them.

Dislike: Those Damn Umayyads, those god forsaken snakes. Greedy traitors the lot of them, my brother has given them everything and they still backstab him for more.

I am sorry that I lost my composure, Master

Holy Grail: I wish that that my grandfather hadn’t leave us behind into the heavens. I feel like ever since he is gone things never been the same and only gotten downhill.

Event: A festival is coming; Is I hope it is one fill with happiness than sorrow. Nevermind me much, Master. Let’s just enjoy the festivities.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: What is it that you need master, just to check up on me. I see how very kind of you. As your pondering, I have been doing well these past few days. So, there is nothing to worry about.

Bond Line 2:There you are Master, Ever the busybody that you are. You remind a bit of my youth, no I sense that you are more akin to my brother instead. I can sense that kind hearted nature from you as well.

Bond Line 3: Master, do you ever think that this journey weighs on you. This tasked that was trusted upon you so suddenly. The Last Master of Humanity, that is a quite the weight on your shoulder. So, how you able to still smile like that.

Bond Line 4: You are very accepting in picking your allies, form saints to barbarians, from warriors to weaklings. How are you so accepting of anybody just like that? I see, that is just who you are. Hahahahahaha, I haven’t heard an answer like that from anyone other than. Other than my grandfather.

Bond Line 5 (After LB3 ): It’s been quite some the journey that we have fighting together. I can sense your wariness and sorrow in your heart. It’s been eating at you recently. I know it has been hard for you to do this. Heck, I am sure even I could handle this burden. But I am your servant if you are still willing to go through this then so do I. I always loath that sorrow was part of me, but I know that I must accept that since this sorrow is the piece of humanity that I am been task to carry out. It's not a pretty part but it is a part of humanity nonetheless.

RelationshipHasan ibn Ali: Brother there you are, I am sorry you have to see me in this state. To let the curse of anger streak across my core like cancer. I have no excuse for this brother but I hope you still treated me like you always do and we can hang round like in those old days.

Uthman Ibn Affan: I know, I have my grievances with your family but I still remember the promise that I have with my father to protect you. So, don’t worry I won’t take it out on you. You felt responsible for them. Hahahaha, I see my father was right you are always this soft.

Taira no Kagekiyo: I see, we are suffering from the fate of our people’s demise though mine doesn’t seem much compare to yours. I guess, there are things that I can be grateful when I looking at the suffering of others and say I don’t have it that bad in honesty.

First Hassan: I see, you have a fondness for heads, so then have you seen mine through your life. I heard that my head was on display for a while for people that follow your sect.

Amakusa Shiro Tokisada : Tell me, priest of the book. how can you kept your cool when the slaughter of your followers happen right in front your eyes. I could use some tips, to ease my own mind and heart.

Craft Essence

Jihadul Maqtal
    Tears and Mourning those are the things that kept hounding me through my life even till now as a heroic spirit. No, it started to hounded me even more. It was always told that death in the battlefield was glorious end worthy of the heavens. But all I feel at the moment was that never-ending sorrow that I brought to the grave and beyond. I want them to stop their tears but they came for years, decades, centuries they still grow in time. Those tears that spark conflict and revolts. Those tears of blood, is this my legacy as a Hero? That of Sadness and Sorrow.

Last edited by Ismail2002; May 2nd, 2022 at 04:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Definitely much better than the first version.
    Also it might be just me, but the dark red color in addition to the small size and that font is a bit hard to read.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Y'all better keep the good bois and girls comming.

St. Clement I: REY! I TRUSTED YOU! You sniped me I can't believe it! ;_;
    Anyway, taking my "screw the rules summer-fy the shit outta this character" schtick aside, this is amazing. A very strong start with the coolest stinky bastart out there. I already appreciate your St. Clement I so much, it was such a creative servant, and now that you can go ham with the man (HE WAS ALREADY SO CRAZY) since Summer servants lend themselves to these endeavours, the result was... Something else. I'm dying imagining him just... Enjoying this beach. It's so lively, huh. These are definitely screams of joy, of course they are. Such a lively place. Very lively. Not not-lively at all. Anyway! Take my vote already, you bastard!

Hussein Ibn Ali: YO, ISMAIL. Your style is evolving so much, and it's such a treat to see your oldest works getting the make over they rightfully deserve. This is a perfect example, I feel. I enjoy the simpler Servants, not mechanically speaking, but those with a more grounded personality... A down-to-earth air about them, I think. This man's so chill for an Avenger since they are usually such balls of edge and anger, you love to see it. Another thing that I particularly enjoyed about the sheet is that 3rd personal skill... Mannn. The cinematics. The possibilities. I love this man.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Question: Would I be allowed to do Fused Servant using Bezalel (a Servant I've made a Sheet for before) and the Paper Clip Maximizer (a Servant I have not made a Sheet for before). The Fusion would be a Foreigner, so I think it should fit the prompt. I wanted to ask before I go too far in case it isn't allowed
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    I'll allow it

And thx wf

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wanted to ask, but can we do a rework of a servant from FGO?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    Wanted to ask, but can we do a rework of a servant from FGO?
    Yeah, as is already stated in the FAQ on the first page.

What sheets are allowed?

Reposts of your older sheets.
    Reworks of your older sheets.
    Alternative Classes of your older sheets.
    Reworks of Canon FGO Servants.
    Alternative Classes of Canon FGO Servants.
    Seasonal or Special Alts of your older sheets or Canon FGO Servants. (Alter, Lostbelt, Summer, Christmas, Valentines, New Year, Easter, etc.)

What you consider a "rework" is up to you. Grammar, concept, formatting, all counts. It is your rework after all.

If you are someone that posted Servants on other sites (reddit, amino, spacebattles, …), but not here, as long as you can show us that it was you who created it, you can use them too.

What sheets are not allowed?

Obviously, those that do not fit the prompt. Prompts are already broad enough, stretching them too much is not needed.
    Reposts/Reworks of other Creator's sheets without their blessing.
    Modern Fiction Servants. No Anime characters you did previously, please. Modern Humans are fair game tho, but please do not use the Authors of Modern Fiction Characters as a dud to do them anyways!
    Winning Entries of this Contest.
    Winning Entries of the regular or Secret Santa Contest younger than six months.
    As for me, the first idea that came to mind was that I might use this prompt contest as an excuse to actually finish the Avenger Lamech sheet I submitted to the April contest, that could be fun. That said, I've got a lot of sheets and other writing on my plate already atm, so I may have to pass after all.

Whoops, my fault for not reading.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    Whoops, my fault for not reading.
    no worries~
    happens to all of us

p.s.

Paperclip AI is online
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Ufufu... worry not, you cute sheeps that went astray. I'll be sure to guide you back into the pen of God's blessing. Now then, recite the prayer... Ia! Ia! Hastur!"

Foreigner of Shepherding:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Abel

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster, Ruler, Avenger

Armaments: Ancient shepherd's crook and ritual dagger.

Strength- B
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- D
    NP- EX

Personality
    A cheerful, innocent girl whose lips overflow with praises to God. However the Lord she preaches of is not YHWH but Hastur the Unspeakable One. Foreigner's view of the world has been distorted so she perceives humans to be helpless sheep needing Hastur's guidance. She wishes to "save" all humanity by uniting them with her god, seeing any resistance as merely the act of a misbehaving flock that needs to be gently scolded and set right. For those unknowing of her patron's true horrific nature Foreigner comes off as something of an irritating but well-intentioned evangelist constantly bringing up Hastur in every conversation and asking the subject if they'd like to experience the joy that comes with accepting his word.

As it was an act of pain and blood that united her with "God" Foreigner is a religious masochist associating violence with the Creator's euphoric embrace. In battle she first gladly takes the opponent's attacks as a "ritual of love", offering all her agony and humiliation to God before inviting them to join her as well. Should the enemy decline Foreigner will act confused why they hesitate to offer themselves to God before retaliating so they can share that same ecstasy.

Unlike her Avenger self this Abel does not bear any hatred towards her brother for killing her. In fact she is grateful as his was the knife that severed the tie to her earthly body allowing her soul to soar upwards into God's realm. Foreigner sees her brother as another lost lamb in need of salvation. His earnestness in endlessly tormenting himself with regret over an act that was truthfully the best thing that ever happened to her is something she finds terribly endearing and pitiful. Were she to reunite with Cain in the Grail War Foreigner's most fervent wish would be to show him the same bliss she felt uniting with Hastur.

---Incidentally, she is fond of farming simulators like Harvest Moon and adapts to playing them with great eagerness in the modern age.

Relationships/Reactions:

Cain (Assassin): "Ah, my cute older brother... you were always that way, taking all the responsibilities on yourself with such a serious face." She sighs reminiscingly. "But don't worry, all those burdens will disappear once you embrace Hastur's unconditional love... let your little sister make it all better ufufu..."

Abel (Avenger): "Ah, myself reflected through a glass darkly. You're not wrong that violence can be an act of love, but your mistake was seeking to fill yourself in the love of humans rather than God. Don't worry, Hastur may embrace both of us..."

Jacques de Molay (Foreigner): "For some reason I feel a kinship with you, do you mind calling me 'Mama'...?"

Hokusai: "I sense the stench of a rival god on you. You are unworthy of Hastur's grace." She glares guardedly.

humans
    Hastur
    God
    , her brother, pastoral scenery
    Dislikes:
    wayward sheep
    humans that refuse Hastur's blessing
    , dreary cityscapes, seafood
    Talents: shepherding, offering herself to God, spreading the word of Hastur
    Natural Enemy: Cain, Hokusai

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- A--
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as her true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill. As her patron god was said to dwell on the prison-planet of Carcosa Foreigner obtains a high rank in this Skill. However it progressively ranks down as she uses her second Noble Phantasm, attesting Hastur as an earthly deity in return for usurping YHWH's authorities.

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. The first sacrificed to God reborn as "His" greatest apostle, Foreigner's ranking is suitable for an instrument of God's will.

Insanity- N/A
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself. Due to being replaced by her Martyr In Yellow Personal Skill, this has been lost.

Personal Skills:

Martyr In Yellow- A++
    The ability to negate mental interference through firmness of faith. As history's first martyr who was killed for her faith it goes without saying Foreigner would possess the maximal value in this Skill. However... this incarnation suggests the one she heard calling to her and who claimed her soul upon death was not God but rather an unspeakable entity from beyond reality.

As such Foreigner's version of this Skill is distorted. While the ardor of her faith remains undiminished the subject has shifted so that the one she praises is not God, but Hastur. Foreigner does not notice this discrepancy, as her altered mind rationalizes any contradiction to her beliefs as merely tests of faith put before her by "God". This also allows her to deny the effects of any other Skill or Noble Phantasm born from faith in God by asserting their proper subject is Hastur. At this rank divine blessings that originate in a source other than Hastur will be sealed if below A-rank and otherwise ranked down twofold.

Gift of Shepherding- A+
    A blessing that connotes the Servant's existence as a shepherd, given authority to guide their flock. As humanity's first shepherd who inherited authority over all the beasts of the field directly from Adam (and thereby the Lord Himself) Foreigner exerts a high rank. A composite of Animal Dialogue and Charisma that allows the Servant to understand the language of beasts as well as exert a charm effect towards them through their words. At this rank Foreigner will usually be able to persuade animals to do what she wants with little trouble. As a shepherd also bears the duty of disciplining those who stray Foreigner gains a damage-bonus against animals who stubbornly attack her.

However through Hastur's authority in dominating minds this Skill has been broadened to include humans as well, for Foreigner perceives them as "lost sheep" needing to be guided back into the loving fold of their Creator. Her words exude a mental interference that pacifies and domesticates humans she converses with, making more amenable to accepting her "gospel" of "salvation". She also gains the damage bonus against those who reject her words, determined to make them experience the boundless joy of submitting to Hastur.

Mana Burst (Wind)- C+
    Denotes a boost in performance by way of infusing one's body and weaponry with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical power. As Foreigner's true name is thought to mean "Air" in Hebrew and her patron is the Great Old One of Wind Mana expelled through this Skill is expressed as windy gusts. She mainly launches compressed blasts of wind from her shepherd's crook to reinforce the impact of her strikes but Foreigner can also utilize more creative effects like releasing small gusts from her feet as a form of propulsion or hardening the air in front of her to create barriers.

Natural Body- A-
    Possession of a perfect human body from birth. Strength is ranked up, and the body does not grow or change regardless of calories ingested. As one of the first humans in God's creation Foreigner would naturally obtain a high rank signifying that she precedes the faults and imperfections afflicting modern mankind. However it's deteriorated upon becoming a vessel for Hastur. Foreigner's body has been dyed in the traits of her patron, losing her former perfection. While still superficially immaculate significant damage to Foreigner will result in parts of her body erupting into masses of oily tentacles and gnashing teeth. Foreigner is however unaware of this Skill's degeneration, merely grateful to bask in the grace of her God. "Corrupted? I believe you must be mistaken, this was the body granted to me by Lord Hastur, therefore it cannot possibly be impure."

Noble Phantasms
    Shakhor Azazel
    Black Goat Of Sacrifice

Type: Anti-Army

The goat Foreigner butchered and sacrificed to God, earning the jealousy of her brother Cain who only offered the gleanings of his harvest. As this sacrifice was actually to Hastur rather than God the goat has been overrun by the Old One's essence and reborn as one of his "children", the Dark Young of Shub Niggurath. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Foreigner cuts her chest on her ritual dagger inflicting a shallow wound that drips blood onto the ground. The blood then dyes inky black before rising up and coalescing into her "mount".

It superficially echoes a goat, albeit with features multiplied and parodied grotesquely. The monster scuttles on five stumpy hooved legs supporting an upper body that is a mass of ropy tentacles writhing upwards, while puckered maws full of gnashing teeth and dripping green goo cover its flank. Despite its horrifying appearance the creature makes a disturbingly innocent goat-like bleat, leading Foreigner to call it her "adorable baby goat".

As she once sacrificed it to God, Foreigner now designates her opponents as a sacrifice, setting it free to butcher and devour them in the name of her God. Belying its ungainly form the abomination boasts incredible speed galloping across the battlefield like a nightmarish lawnmower of whirling limbs and gnashing teeth. Its thick legs can trample armored platoons, its snapping mouths can crush soldiers like tincans and most attacks below B-rank merely slide off its tough rubbery skin covering iron-like muscles. Furthermore the presence of the Dark Young induces horror and insanity in humans who gaze upon it, severely destabilizing the psyche of enemy forces. Every opponent has to pass a mental resistance check not to immediately break down and flee in gibbering panic confronted by such a blasphemous sight.

The Black Goat is Foreigner's personal mount allowing her to ride or command it from afar as a minion. Albeit instead of Riding or a similar Skill one merely needs to resonate with the beast's immense insanity to handle it.

Carcosa Kedoshim
    The Gate Of Heaven Opens To The Unspeakable One

Type: Variable/Anti-Human Order

The yellow robes of Hastur said to conceal the god's true fetid appearance. Through her status as First Martyr they have been equalized with the white robes given to all martyrs in the Book of Revelation. As a Noble Phantasm this attests Foreigner's connection to all the martyrs that came after her, allowing her to use their miracles as her own. She may evoke feats like reviving the nearly dead, parting waters or calling divine punishment from heaven. In essence this can be called a skeleton-key granting Foreigner access to the shared thaumaturgic foundation of Judeo-Christianity.

However as an apostle of the Unspeakable One using this Noble Phantasm carries an insidious effect. Every miracle she casts serves as a medium for her patron's influence to further bleed into reality. As Hastur is an alien god his presence is intrinsically rejected by the World. However by engraving in humanity's common sense the equivocation of "God" and "Hastur" an entrance is created for him to covertly manifest. Akin to the parasitic wasps that lay their eggs inside another insect's body Hastur infests the husk of the Creator as a guise to evade the World's corrective pressure.

Foreigner may expedite this process by enticing others to praise Hastur, furthering her god's acceptance in the World. As Hastur amasses greater standing, her miracles reveal more of their profane glory, such as reviving the dead in the form of decaying thralls, making waters turn sickly and poisonous or conjuring illusory banquets that are actually worm-infested. Simply put a conceptual virus that infects the Judeo-Christian ritual foundation corrupting it into something alien and evil.

The terminal-stage of this Noble Phantasm is Hastur parasitizing enough worship to fully manifest as a Divine Spirit, overtaking what remains of Foreigner's individuality. This would surely result in an unspeakable calamity for the World as the King in Yellow is free to pursue his goal of dominating the minds of all mankind.

So here's the Foreigner Abel I'd been teasing. This was inspired by Supernatural where Abel was actually called by Lucifer rather than God and a SCP Foundation entry that was basically a memetic virus corrupting the Christian faith. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What makes a hero? Is it glory? Is it power? Is it perhaps goodness?... Nay. Nothing so glamorous.... all is takes... is...Servant caster at your service! Now master how can I be of assistance?

Sources: Demiurge_Ohara, Webnovel.com.
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Merlinus Ambrosius
    Origin: Arthurian Tales, British Mythology, and Welsh Mythology.
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Likes: the Dreams of others, Beautiful flowers, Tricking others, Seducing woman, Studying magecraft, and Helping Camelot.
    Dislikes: The irish, Extreme masculinity, Wilted flowers, Clever individuals, Widows, and Martial arms.
    Natural Enemies: Vivian, Vortigern, and Morgan.
    Other Classes: Saber, Faker, Pretender, Lover.
    Catalyst: An oaken staff'Merlin's' staff and an ancient celtic book
    Armaments: Excalibur (C-rank) and the Staff of Merlin (C-rank).

Hmmm... this is your workshop? Well it's better than I could do. So come, let's make use of it. I'll begin immediately... let's see... what do I feel like we need...?

Parameters

Str: C End: D Agi: D
    Mna: C Lck: C NP: C

I'm sorry if my parameters disappoint... not to be rude, but it's not only my fault you know? Still... make use of what you can you know

Lore

Please, allow me! I'd love to regale you all with my tale of heroism!

To start I am, as you know, a half-incubus. My father was one such creature and my mother a mortal. So strong was my fathers blood that I myself lack many human traits. Yet some remained.

For my early years I just bandied about as you do as a young progidy. Lacking emotions, it wasn't hard to dedicate myself to magecraft... yet through it I discovered a way to be human. By taking the dreams of others.

Some years after this I fell into the employ of... Uther, that's right. A good king. Yet... inevitably conflict follows good kings. It was no different for arthur you know... I made sure to warn her of such. Of course, stubborn girl she was, she took up the sword no problem.

After that I had a handful of fantastical tales of whimsy and trickery... and inevitably, I fell into myth after fleeing camelot due to woman troubles... who? Vivian of course. Who else?

Still... my ultimate fate was tragic. Sealed in an oak tree until the end of time, until lumberjacks one day felled it. Tragic isn't it? Ahhhh... what a fate. It's almost poetic, you know?

Class Skills

Territory Creation: E

The territory he is capable of creating can barely be called a workshop. Despite his renown as a magus from the era of Camelot the fact is that his ability to keep a tidy workspace is atrocious, nevermind the fact he never properly utilized it once made.

As such he has this skill at the lowest level possible, only granting him the ability to denote a space as 'his' magically.

.... Eh... ehehehe... heh... sorry master. Sadly.... my ability to do... 'workshops' is rather poor... I never did have much practice after all...

Item Construction: D

Despite many tales he is not noted as being particularly of the crafts; Rather his talent lies in mystic codes and even then they are of a subpar quality as Merlin prefers spellcasting to item crafting.

At this rank he can prepare any number of items needed for rituals and can make very minor mystic codes but they are not a quality that he would use... rather they are made for his master to use. Most of these are Auxillary mystic codes.

Errrrr... right, mystic codes... I have a... bit of experience...

Personal Skills

Dreamlike Charisma: A

A kind of charisma that focuses more on enthrallment and fascination than leadership and morale. As the one and only Merlin, son of an incubus, he of course has this skill and at a high rank.

Utilizing it he can momentarily halt enemies advance and improve the mood of his allies as well as focus their minds on the task at hand. However this effect can only spread to no more than 5 persons at any time.

.... Oh sorry master did you say something? Don't worry, I'm hanging on every word as though it were fine honey now

Hero Creation: C

A skill needed to make heroes. However it can also be used to artificially make them. The higher the rank the more heroic the individual will end up when the servants training is complete.

At this particular rank he cannot make a modern day human a worldwide famous hero or even regional hero. However making them a local folk hero is certainly possible. If being done artificially and temporarily then he certainly can fashion them after particularly famous servants, even if diluted in power.

He can also apply this skill to other servants granting them some power from alternative legends from their own, adding to their own strength in strange ways. The selected legend must at least be tangentially related to the servant receiving the bonus legend.

Keep up your training and you'll be a proper heir someday... ready for your family crest and everything

Illusion Arts: D

The ability to utilize mental interference and physical illusions. Despite his reputation it seems he is holding back as his illusions, while convincing, can be picked up on if one pays close attention.

To put it simply he cannot create massive illusions. Rather his skill lies in the cover up of minor details such as the tracks they leave and the state of their body. Even appearing different is possible.

Tsk... annoying... I can't use my illusions like normal... I may need to use my noble phantasm...

Personality

Aloof. Whimsical. Cruel. Helpful. Wise. Incompetent. There are many ways to describe the magus of flowers. Childish however is normally not one of them. Yet he is very childish. From his pranks to his way of speaking. From his movements to his way of thinking. Merlin acts very much like a grown child.

Yet, despite this, this seems to be a surface layer personality as in moments of strife and serious trouble he gets deadly serious and cold. Ruthless as expected of a magus he deals with whatever trouble seriously threatens his existence.

Once the trouble is gone he returns to his childish aloofness as though putting on a new mask, discarding the old. Whatever bubbles beneath the surface he refuses to let others in on, not even old confidants such as King Arthur.

In terms of loyalty however that too is childish. While he may pretend to be disloyal and ready to betray, he will likely be very loyal. Even when pretending to be too loyal to drive up their masters paranoia, the chances of actual betrayal are low.

Yet one should be careful for if insulted he certainly doesn't mind pranking his master. Due to his inhuman nature these pranks can be quite deadly, and may even result in death. Such can only be expected of a half-incubus.

This changes if they are female. There are no pranks or potential for betrayals... instead total devotion based on an idea. Living up to his reputation, he always attempts to seduce his female master utilizing various tricks and methods. He rarely misses his mark, generally guessing the character and nature.

Mmmm... sorry for the poor display master... that archer was... annoying. We're safe now however... don't worry, i've got a plan... just trust me

Interactions

Master
    ... Fine, caster. I'll trust you
    Thank you. I won't disappoint... my plan will inspire awe in you and fear in your enemies... just you wait for tomorrow night~

Isaac Newton
    Gaze master on my plan!
    ... They're just fighting at our safehouse while we flee...
    Exactly! We'll come back once the dust settles and take out the victor, granting us victory!

Behemoth
    O-oh my... I forgot berserker was a hippo... i-is he a pseudo or... right running away!

Taira no Masakado
    Gah! What is with that accuracy of his! It's like he can see me through my illusions!

Jack O' Lantern
    The most annoying of the classes! Oh I hate them, I hate them!

John Paul Jones
    A pirate rider... not unexpected but to think he dealt that much damage with his noble phantasm... still... I'm uneasy that my master accepted an alliance so easily...

Fisher King Pelles
    ... The worst possible candidate for Lancer possible... dammit...

Clement I
    Mmmm. What a fun idea! I do certainly have a swimsuit somewhere in my wardrobe...

Hussein Ibn Ali
    I'm not fond of hearing sad tales and his is no exception... but, if he had appeared, I might be inclined to lend an ear if he needed someone to...

Abel
    Heh... heh heh... what a funny joke this girl makes. She's not here but if she were I'd love to see her try her hand at 'sheperding' me

Nero
    Well, well aren't I'm glad that I live. I get to see something interesting... too bad I need to gaze across to see it

Noble Phantasm

Crwydro am Byth ym Mharadwys
    Cage of Dreams

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Unit

The strongest magecraft concocted by the magus of flowers, showcasing his real talent in illusion magecraft. Normally a greater ritual class spell he can utilize a weaker three verse version for a still strong effect.

If he utilizes the weaker version then the effect is rather simple; it invokes day dreams. While mental interference immunity renders this form of his noble phantasm worthless he can still utilize it on those who lack it.

Even that which technically has no mind can be influenced to an extent; manifesting physical illusions that only the targeted enemies can see. This version of the noble phantasm can target multiple enemies as well, as many as 20 targets at once.

However if he invokes the greater ritual, which takes a full 10 minutes to cast if he doesn't prepare ahead of time, then he will only target a single individual. With this usage mental interference immunity does nothing but entitle the target to a luck check, like resistance would.

If he succeeds in entrapping the target the immediately pass out falling asleep and become ensorced with endless dreams. There are few ways to awaken them; A command spell, enough damage, or powerful magecraft.

In other words things an enemy master may not have or be readily willing to use. Even the momentary lapse is enough to grant an opening for Merlin to close the gap and dispatch the enemy master... or servant, if he's feeling merciful.

... Well that failed spectacularly...
    What now...?
    Down two safehouses... Rider's master doesn't have one either... no choice. I'll have to make one...
    ... What...? You can't though...
    When I'm hiding the truth... but I can't anymore... it'll risk our chances... so I'll reveal the truth to increase them
    ... The truth is, Master, that I am... The truth is, Master, that I am

Taliesin... King of Bards

Sources: Hidan71, Fanpop.com.
    Class: Faker
    True Name: Taliesin Ben Beirdd
    Origin: Celtic Mythology, Welsh Mythology, the Book of Taliesin, and Historical Fact.
    Alignment: Neutral
    Likes: Poetry, Feasts, Contests, Children, Storytelling, Art, History, Woman, and Camelot
    Dislikes: Slam Poetry, Famine, War, Blandly explained history, Complex mathematics, the Irish, and Ireland.
    Natural Enemy: none
    Natural Ally: King Arthur or Bran the Blessed
    Other Classes: Caster
    Catalyst: A round table catalyst while within 10 scores of a copy of the Book of Taliesin.
    Armaments: Anything (CB-rank)

I'm sorry for the deception... I had to hide for as long as possible however... otherwise, we'd have been focused on first amongst our enemies

Parameters

Str: CB End: CB Agi: BA
    Mna: CB Lck: B+A+ NP: A

It may look like merely an abandoned mall, but rest asurred it is anything but. I would work whenever possible during the day to erect a territory for us... and it's close to completion. Rider... you'll defend our masters and I while I finish, correct?

Lore

The legendary Chief of Bards. He has many exploits to his name. He was with Bran when he went to war for his sister against Ireland. He foretold the death of a great, thought immortal king. He is said to have been apprentice to the goddess witch of inspiration. He was a court rival to Merlin himself. He even is said to have fought alongside the famous King Arthur.

He was born to unknown parents but was apprenticed to Cerdiwen by another name. She was brewing a potion and bade him to watch over it while she attended matters. Doing so and following her instructions, three drops ended up on his thumb that he sucked, gaining its potent power; the divine gift Awen.

Utilizing it he fled, turning into grain that Cerdiwen ate. Unbeknownst to her this caused her to reincarnate the unknown apprentice Gwion into Taliesin, whom she gave to a man named Effin who was destined to become a king.

Growing amongst the court, Taliesin learned the ways of politics quickly but showcased a second gift he received from his divine reincarnation; prophecaztion. He prophecized the death of Effin's visiting uncle-king to the yellow plague and later it happened.

Effin, impressed, spared no expense to have Taliesin properly educated. Sent to Catwg he grew and learned and eventually became both a warrior and proper bard. He showcased his talent when their ship on the way home was invaded by pirates and with wits he orchestrated their defeat.

After this he would travel the land landing in various courts; the court of Urien, the court of Bran, and even the court of Arthur. His ability to prophecize and orate were famous and well-known.

Yet each ended in tragedy. With Urien the man was old and died on the throne. With Bran he fought alongside him and witnessed his death at the hands of Matholwch. With Arthur he witnessed the battle of Camlaan Hill and bore witness to her final moments.

Each time he foresaw these events and tried to stop them he failed. These failures piled up. Yet he did not despair. Rather he orated their death-songs, seeking to grant them some respite beyond.

After the battle of camlaan it is unknown where he went. He vanished from the annals of history and myth, even close friends who still lived such as Pwyll had no clue where he had gone.

It is done... with the walls Berserker will be not find a way in... still how troublesome that he tracked us so well...

Class Skills

Camoflague: EX

His history as a bard not only aids in his ability to hide his parameters, skills, noble phantasm, and even history and name but it can even somewhat alter his appearance. In a sense this skill acts as the Shapeshifting skill to an extent.

Yet unlike that skill he cannot become another completely. Rather his powers remain his and all he can do is alter appearances. He cannot change himself to match the figure... at least, not with this skill alone.

... Why Merlin? Well I knew him, in life. Enough to replicate his visage and skills easily enough... though I leaned on Camoflague and Awan for most of that

Territory Creation: A+

A skill usually given to Caster class servants, he can utilize it to recreate the fortress was gifted by King Arthur. It also was the place he supposedly went to after that horrofic battle of Camlaan hill. While within he is 'King' of the castle.

While within its halls he gains a bonus to all his parameters by one rank. Further the armory has weaponry that is well-crafted, making any of them a B-rank armament. This armory is constantly stocked.

Secondly the territory has three layers of defense. The first layer is a bounded field that uses heavy mental interference to turn back those not of Arthurian origin. Those affected will think they have another important errand elsewhere and leave to deal with it, even ignoring command spells.

The second layer is a great moat but not any moat. A single boat is used to row from one side to the other. Generally, it is on the other side but he alone may beckon it to wade over autonomously. If one attempts to wade or swim through on their own the water begins to passively drain their Od/prana. If a human stays within for 5 minutes they would die as their soul is completely drained and funneled to Caer Sidi.

The final layer of defense are the walls themselves. Their vertical height increases as one looks up and always remains just out of reach. Further the walls are strong enough to withstand even C-rank anti-fortress noble phantasms.

Finally the fortress passively draws mana from its surroundings to support its existence. If on a leyline then it will drain from that first and foremost.

This fortress is part of my noble phantasm, Caer Sidi. The castle I owned in life, gifted to me by none other than King Arthur

Personal Skills

Bardic Eloquence: A+

A variation of the charisma skill based entirely in the manner in which one speaks. Whether applied to individuals or groups the servant is extremely skilled at speaking in multiple different manners to appeal to multiple kinds of persons.

It is not a support skill however. Rather it is a communication method that is meant to manipulate the morale and emotions of those affected. So strong this effect is that sudden emotions can even cause momentary pauses.

Master, if there's anything I can ever impart upon you it's this: Believe in yourself. You'd be surprised at the accomplishments one can make with self-confidence tempered by a skeptical mind... and if nothing else, I believe in you milady

Awan: EX

Divine inspiration. A gift few receive. Drinking a potion that can grant it he has it at an exceptionally high rank. Similar to the skill Inherent Wisdom, he can acquire practically any skill he desires at any rank.

However there is a caveat. No skill can exceed B rank, its prana cost exceeding its potential gains. Further he cannot control what skill he gains or its rank; Rather he will receive the skill he needs at the rank he needs. It is up to him to utilize it properly.

The sole exception is the skill Clairvoyance which he may utilize at A rank whenever he wishes. Doing so he will gaze into the future to see the answer to any particular question, incident, problem, or curiosity he encounters.

My wish...? A return of mystery. Creativity is the heart of humanity and with mystery it is dwindling... so I'd like to bring some mystery back to the world so that it may stop dwindling... that is all, master

Bardic Arts of War: B

Taliesin is notable in not just being an accomplish magus who could rival Merlin but also noted as being a vaunted knight who fought alongside the likes of Percival, Arthur, and even Bran the Blessed and even survived the war against the Irish.

This skill grants him those skills he had in life. Martials skills from war to do battle, the ability to sing admist chaos, and oratory magecraft emulating the divine words of old.

At his rank his magecraft is strong enough to equal the most proficient magus of the magecraft world and even caster servants would have a difficult time dealing with him and he can utilize practically any weapon akin to a C-rank armament.

However there is a small caveat. He cannot gain immediate mastery of a weapon he is unfamiliar with. He must at least fashion it into something familiar. He is familiar with clubs, staves, swords, and bows. If he uses weaponry outside of these without training he is no better than a complete novice in using them for battle.

Rider, I assure you, I am martially trained. In fact I could probably put you to shame, accomplished you may be. Bards of my time were not the didactic wimps of today

Personality

Taliesin is normally a philosophical if childish character. He plays at being deep and having grand world views but has petty squabbles with those he views as lesser or rivals to him... yet none of that is present now.

That is because that is Taliesin, Chief of Bards. However this is Taliesin Ben Bairdd, King of Bards and while the same person a different lens of him. A different side. One that fought alongside king arthur, one that shared Bran's rage, and one that foresaw the death of Effin's uncle.

The King of Bards has no time for childish antics. In this state he is committed to being a bard through and through. This means surveying the events around him while also fighting as if at war, unlike his Chief counterpart.

This does not however mean he is emotionless; merely that he is cold when fighting or strategizing and also ruthless. When not in combat and not preparing he is somewhat aloof, whimsical, and studious. He will write poetry to take up the time.

When it comes to others he generally has three approaches; the be friendly and hide his true feelings, to be as prickly as possible to leave their presence respectfully, or to converse as an equal.

Generally he will defer to the first option showing only the second to those he knows. The third is reserved for specific individuals he respects such as Bran, Arthur, and Pelles.

When it comes to his master he usually begins with the first and adopts one of the other two as their relationship develops.

In terms of desires and his wish it is a simple desire that both sides of him hold; A return of mystery and creativity to the world.

... So you'll do it? Guide her to safety...? Good. My master is... she has a future. I do not... especially since I will be forced to use my noble phantasm. She'll be mad. She'll cry... but she'll accept it. I hope you do too... John

Interactions

Master
    What a wonderful master... even after breaking her trust like that she has chosen to forgive and trust me once more. I couldn't ask for a better master...

John Paul Jones
    I had my doubts but... he's pulled through. Him and that mute master of his... they'll protect her

Behemoth
    To think the King of the Trodden Lands would appear here... he'll be the most troublesome. If he actually manages to get inside... I'll be in trouble

Jack O' Lantern
    Stingy Jack... an unfortunate enemy. Hopefully he's not learned of my true identity... he'll be a horrible foe if he has

Taira no Masakado
    A troublesome enemy... I don't like that he's cursed and yet so strong... what happens when it lifts?

Isaac Newton
    She's beyond my time but I've managed to learn something... she has the skill Anti-Mystery and that will make her troublesome... especially for one of mystery like me...

Fisher King Pelles
    ... The King of Charity graces this war... how sincerely unfortunate I must fight an old friend... no... it'll be his master... tsk... what a problematic class he chose...

Clement I
    Hooo? What is that get up? Is that this era's fashion?.... Where might I get it?

Hussein Ibn Ali
    A sad tale his is. Had I been my caster side, I'd wish to record his tale. Instead I shall honor it.

Abel
    Tsk... a twisted visage of a beloved figure of man. How sad... I shall remember them as they were, not as they are or rather will be

Nero
    What an interesting fellow. A bundle of rumors given form fueled by endless fire. I could write a great play of it if he were here now... oh well. Maybe another time and place...

Noble Phantasm

Ynys Carchar Dros y Rhosydd
    The Isle of Imprisonment, Caer Sidi

Type: Anti-Fortress

After the battle of Camlaan none knew where he went... yet there is a single legend within the Book of Taliesin. Two legends actually. That he was gifted by King Arthur after a successful venture to Anwnn the isle they discovered, Caer Sidi... and the other legend proclaims that after the Battle of Camlaan he became a king.

This noble phantasm crystallizes these legends into a powerful effect. Passively this skill grants Territory Creation as a class skill, allowing the use of it to recreate the lone fortress found on Caer Sidi.

However this is merely the power granted by Territory Creation. However he can only utilize it to recreate Caer Sidi utilizing various magecrafts to make a pre-existing location appear as it and displace/physically alter the location to better match it.

However when he utilizes the fortress' true name he unleashes its truth and it vanishes from the world... or rather it becomes spacially displaced. Stuck between then and now. What it was reappears and what it is becomes a pocket dimension enterable only by certain persons, him and his master among them.

The original bounded field acts as the field that entry is possible. If one passes through and do not enter Anwnn then they have failed to penetrate past the bounded field. If they succeed then a new challenge presents itself as something regarding their natures has changed.

The 'moat' is now the sea around the isle itself. It no longer devours Od hungrily but it supresses magecraft of all kinds, making it difficult for proper casters to pass through. In essence any skill like Mana Burst, Mana Defense, or Magecraft find such skills ranked down once.

Once on the isle they enter his territory properly. The second power he gains becomes apparent; he has an actual Authority within the island. It is a simple authority. He may denote who is 'guilty' and who is 'innocent'.

The 'innocent' cannot be targeted by any armaments of his or spells. Further the island will passively empower their parameters and skills by 1 rank. The 'guilty' have their skills and parameters ranked down once.

Further he can autonomously operate any armament found within the armory of Caer Sidi so long as it stays on the island. Once it leaves it becomes a normal weapon and falls into the sea.

Additionally he has access to eight powerful phantoms, each close to ghost-liner class familiars. These phantoms can only operate within the fortress itself and are always 'Guilty' but can be troublesome if encountered.

Finally if anyone tries to leave a terrifying truth becomes apparent. They cannot. No matter how far they row or fly the sea never ends and the end of the bounded field is never seen. Neither vertically or horizontally it always remains just out of eyesight... unless, of course, Taliesin decides they may leave in which case they are ejected from the severed space immediately.

They are truly well and trapped. Yet this is a doubled edged sword for Taliesin cannot leave at all. For this reason when he utilizes it he never brings his master within for they too will be trapped, unable to leave.

As King of the Prison Isle his duty forbids him from ever leaving, keeping the inhabitants from ever leaving, from ever escaping. Even in death his duty cannot be escaped.

... So you all grace my throne room. Berserker, Saber, Assassin, Archer, and Lancer. Speak each and I may yet entertain ye
    BWOOOOORG!
    Mmmmm. I don't like that you're looking down on me, no... but surely in the face of us you'll surrender, yes Taliesin?
    Huh... even my identity has been unveiled... truly, you are problematic. No though. I shalln't surrender
    ... Then we shall fight. There is no need for words
    Agreed pardner! We can rip 'im apart in seconds and then take the rest out!
    ... This is a trap isn't it?
    ... Indeed. With all you gathered it is time for my noble phantasm... Ynys Carchar Dros y Rhosydd
    ... Eh...? Eh!? Eeeeeehhhhh!? Sp-space just expa- My parameters!
    BWOOOOOOORG!
    I judge you all guilty of treason and trespass of Caer Sidi! Your sentence... is death!

AN
    Spoiler:
    Originally I was going to add a short story to it... then I decided that it was a bit... well it made it needlessly long and what I was writing could just be put in the Throne of Snippets. So I'll work on that there. For here, here is a servant that was a lot of fun to make. Enjoy Taliesin faker who i've been looking for an excuse to make.

Last edited by Baron Magnus; May 6th, 2022 at 03:27 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    HOW COME I DIDN'T COMMENTED ON OUR LATEST ADITIONS? Smh @ myself.

Abel: I absolutely adore this idea and I don't care if someone think it's obvious or anything, I stand by it. The idea of a person of unshakable belief having their faith not destroyed, but merely distorted, will never get old. It's amazing how everything works perfectly fine in this sheet, all of the elements helping to elevate each other... Even the FC helps to sell the idea of this sweet creature that praises this unholy abomination. (But the best part, the most awesome, that which is above everything else? Abel is a Harvest Moon fan. Imma start the multiplayer server and send you a code brb.)

Merlinus Ambrosius: I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH? There's something about your sheets that's so... Ugh, so endearing. The characters are always so fun, and this dude right here ain't no exception. It's Merlin, after all, what's that to not love about him? I love the way he talks, this untrustworthy slimy Sakurai-voiced bastard S2. I love his skills. I love his Noble Phantasm. I love his interactions. I love his... OH, BUT YOU JUST WAIT. THERE'S MORE. So he's Taliesin!? Yes, gimme more Fakers, I'm thirsty for them. It's fun how he's infinitely more cooler whenever he's being himself... It was a blast to read it. 10/10 would summon.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    The Lord is my Shepherd, the Foreigner Servant. The obvious connection between this line and Hasturs origin should have come to me much earlier. It is now in my idea list because Hastur is my favorite Outer Gods. Im a bit conflicted on this one. Execution is cool, the FC is fucking great, the 2nd NP pic too and I knew this goat will appear. Using Shubs goat in it is logical but man...its a different god so I personally wouldnt go for that. Its a fine connection but there is the elephant in the room why the actual god would let that happen. My Clement made clear it is the perceived husk similar to de Molay but here it is Abel just because, I guess.
    It is not bad by any means but the foreigner nerd here has differing ideas.

"Merlin": oh wow another reveal sheet from BM, what a surprise~ not much to say here.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Lord is my Shepherd, the Foreigner Servant. The obvious connection between this line and Hasturs origin should have come to me much earlier. It is now in my idea list because Hastur is my favorite Outer Gods. Im a bit conflicted on this one. Execution is cool, the FC is fucking great, the 2nd NP pic too and I knew this goat will appear. Using Shubs goat in it is logical but man...its a different god so I personally wouldnt go for that. Its a fine connection but there is the elephant in the room why the actual god would let that happen. My Clement made clear it is the perceived husk similar to de Molay but here it is Abel just because, I guess.
    It is not bad by any means but the foreigner nerd here has differing ideas.
    I mainly wanted to work in the goat she sacrificed as an NP somehow. I'm actually grateful Hastur is sometimes said to have "fathered" it because otherwise that connection wouldn't work at all. Also I actually didn't have that Biblical line in mind at all when coming up with this sheet, it was purely inspired by Abel's own status as a shepherd. And thanks for the feedback!

Blog Entries
    huh, today i learned. Forgot or never noticed those two did it to make these things. Consider this criticism invalid then.
    I think my conflict stems from my philosophy to not take the A-listers in terms of servant candidates and make them Foreigner because that devalues them a bit imo.
    Good, then I can use this line as the basis for whoever becomes the Haita the Shepherd Bunrei Foreigner of Hastur

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.