Page 427 of 621 FirstFirst ... 327377417422425426427428429432437477527 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 12403

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Only the finest homegrown bullfuckery for BL.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I just want to say that this thread is home to some of the weirdest and most creative people I have ever met. Nowhere else on the internet can you see a Australian Muslim communist, a gay (or just very familiar with gay doujins) Catholic crusade apologist who loves Thomas Aquinas, a German art and classical music nerd and a Brazilian genshin fangirl collab to turn famous people into waifu’s and husbandos.
    This is not how I expected my first post in this thread to be but you're kidding right? (Look at the following posts)...... Oh shit, you're not.

Blog Entries
    We've got some weirdos on this site.

...Man, the view is great from this glass house.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Carrier of Dreams

Booting dOS…

Executing BIOS…

Reading Memory…

Error. Error. Error. Memory severely fragmented.

Running Defragmentation Program…

Memories Defragmented. Replay?

Playing Memory ■■■■■■■■■1874

Warning. Nautilus Hull integrity dropping. Recommended course of action is immediate disengagement.

“This is the end of the line.”

Yes, captain.

Warning. Nautilus Boiler Room reaching critical temperatures. Temperature regulation systems in critical condition.

“We have sailed through all the ocean blues the world had to offer.”

Yes… captain.

“There was many an adventure we overcame.”

There they were.

“Did… you have fun, Nautilus?”

Of course, captain.

The captain smiles.

Warning. Nautilus Hull integrity reaching critical levels. Warning. Recommended course of action is to ensure crew of the Nau-

Captain Nemo Authority Override. Nautilus Emergency Systems offline.

“Good. I wish… there was more for us.”

Captain?

“For us to sail. To see. To discover. Maybe even the Stars. Doesn’t that sound fun, Nautilus?”

… Yes.

The sounds of Vulcania drowned out the Nautilus’s klaxons.

My Captain.

“… Yes, Nautilus?”

I love you-

END OF MEMORY.

At Dream's End

Playing Memory ■■■■■■■■■Title: At Dream’s End

“Where… did it all go wrong?”

Captain?

“Was it at Iolcus? Lemnos? Cyzicus? Thrace? Colchis? It had to be because of Colchis.”

Captain. It was not your fault.

“And now everyone’s left me behind. Dammit. Damn it all!”

Captain. Please stop hitting me.

“DAMMIT! DAMMIT DAMMIT! DAMMIIIIT!”

Captain. Captain please. Stop. My stern.

“DAMN YOU MEDEA! DAMN YOU HERA! DAMN YOU ZEUS! DAMN YOU ALL TO TARTARUS!”

Captain! CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN!

“JUST ONE MORE CHANCE! A SECOND ONE! I DO BETTER THIS TIME! I’LL TREAT HER RIGHT! I’LL DO THIS WHOLE GODFORSAKEN JOURNEY BETTER! HELL, I’LL EVEN SAIL STRAIGHT FOR THE STARS! JUST TO PISS ALL YOU JERK GODS OFF! JUST YOU WAIT! I’LL SHOW YOU ALL!”

CAPTAIN! WAIT!

The rotting remains of the dazzling ship that once pierced the Heavens… could not withstand any more of the rage of a dreamer at the end of his journey.

“Argo?”

Captain, Move! Quickl-!

“You could talk all along-?”

Those were the last words of the Argo’s beloved captain.

It was said that the tears shed by the Argo that day sank them to the bottom of the boundless oceans she once sailed.

END OF MEMORY.

First Flight

Playing Memory 1 out of ■■■■■■ Title: First Flight

“Father, I’m so excited!”

“Oh settle down, son. I haven’t finished the last touches yet.”

“How could I?! To fly upon the domain of the Gods! Like the birds who flew from dawn to dusk! This is just so… so… AMAZING! I’m so giddy that I can’t find the words!”

“It warms my heart to hear you say that, son… There. It should be ready.”

Initializing…

Running System Diagnostics…

Registering User: Íkaros. Confirmed.

Environmental Extremities Raiment
    περιβαλλοντικός ἄκρον ἐσθής
    Online. Welcome, User Íkaros. How may I be of assistance?

“It talks? She’s so friendly!”

“Ah, it is not smart as we are. It is mainly an automata that keeps track of your safety and assists in flight.”

“Training wheels, father?”

“Ah well. I have not gotten the chance to test these, but I have accounted for every situation.”

“DAEDALUS! YOU BASTARD! OPEN THIS DOOR!”

“Including this one.”

Sensing nearby
    . Linking wireless modules. Processing power increased. Flight conditions optimal. Awaiting user instructions.

“Let’s go, father!”

Igniting Personal Propulsion Systems. Success. Stabilizing flight path. Success. Maintaining current trajectory. Success. Cruise control activated.

“Father! Look at me fly! We’re flying! We’re really flying!”

“Careful, son. Just stay where you are. Don’t fly too high or too low!”

“Why father? I want to test out everything these wings can do! If you made it, then it can never fail!”

User Acceleration increasing beyond safety limits. Imposing safety protocols… Error. Safety protocols disabled by Creator Daedalus as precaution against capture. Warning. Reaching Max Velocity. Warning. Flight trajectory approaching domain of Gods. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back.

“Wait, son! WAIT!”

But the boy could not listen to his father’s voice, only the sound of his own joyful laughter.

“Let’s sail for the stars!”

Warning. Temperature Levels rising rapidly. Warning. Temperatures approaching hazardous limits for Humans. Warning.

And yet, the boy flew higher still. Higher and higher along with his happiness at experiencing the ecstasy of freedom.

Warning. Warning. War- Unknown Signal Detected. Software Update detected. Firmware Update detected. Do you wish to download? The system will be automatically update if there is no user input in the next five minute-

Remote Access detected. System update accepted. Downloading from λαμπρός κορώνη server…

Update complete…What..? I can… think? Who... What... Where are..?

WARNING WARNING WARNING.
    INTEGRITY FAILING. EJECT. EJECT. EJECT.

Hot. It’s so hot. I need to… I need…
    Íkaros… Creator… Help…

Screaming… I hear screaming…
    Íkaros?

Wait… Wait! We’re falling!
    Íkaros!

Warning. Terminal Velocity Reached. Warning. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.

ÍKAROS!

There was nothing but the sound of the ocean’s depths claiming the son of the creator.

And the burning wings that failed him.

END OF MEMORY.

Defragmentation complete.

Startup process completed.

Welcome, Captain. Where shall this journey take us?
    Welcome aboard, Captain! Eh? Oh! You want me to introduce myself the other way! Sure thing! Ahem. Class Designation: Voyager.
    The Nautilus∙Argo∙Ship Astra is ready to set sail upon the Sea of Stars! Or NAS Astra for short! But my friends call me Pallas. And I consider you one of my friends now!

Source: Greek Myth
    Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Nautilus∙Argo∙Ship Astra
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Crete

Strength: E
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    LCK: E+
    NP: A

Likes: Sailing, Flight, the sound of the Sea, Tea and Biscuits, mapping out the Stars, NASA, Journeys that last forever, friends
    Dislikes: Sinking, Falling, Burning, being confined, Heavy Storms, Lacking Provisions, Reckless Captains, Her Captain dying
    Talent: Navigation, Travelling, Singing
    Natural Enemy: People who make journeys difficult
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: The Astra herself

Lore

Set Sail
    It began in a small workshop on the island of Crete. All know the tale. The most brilliant inventor in Greek Myth wishes for his son and himself to be free from imprisonment. The boy who flew too close to the Sun and perished. But what of the wings that allowed him to reach the domain of Gods?

A light shined upon it as it did for everything upon the planet.

And Wisdom was then bestowed upon it as it did for everything upon the planet.

A moment of clarity birthed a new soul. A nameless thing who realized that she could think and feel and dream.

It was the next moment that quashed all too soon.

Tumbling, tumbling down, the nameless thing fell with the son. It was here that their stories diverged.

The son and his name became a legend that echoed throughout history.

The nameless thing… sank. Deeper and deeper into the recesses of the ocean and history.

All she could do was think. And what else was there to think about other than how helpless she was.

She cried, but no tears came for there is already salt water around her.

She wanted to fly again, but the ocean kept her there.

She wanted to see her creator, but…

She became nothing but a nameless thing at the bottom of the ocean…

Until a voice was caught. After so long.

A Man of the Sea. Lord of the Sea. He noticed the nameless thing, now turned into a clod of the earth.

The Lord smiled upon the nameless thing and named her after his daughter, long lost to the fields of Elysium.

Pallas. Your name is now Pallas.

It was… a good name, Pallas thought.

The Lord took her to his undersea palace where she lived out her days in fascination of the ocean’s wonders. Waters that birthed new life. Trenches that held many riches. Denizens of the depths who were never the same. It was… beautiful. A spark had crystalized within her.

I… want to travel, father.

The Lord was taken aback by his daughter’s wish, but… looking out upon his domain and the Lord of the Sky’s, he nodded.

Then I shall show you the world, my Little Princess.

With a single motion, the Lord scooped up his daughter, now a shining blue pearl and brought her to the surface where a massive vessel stuck aground on a salty lake with faces she had never seen before.

“Oi! Triton! What brings your face around here!?” A blond, rude man demanded of her father.

A bargain, mortal. The Lord boomed.

“Eh…?” The man smirked. “Decided to take advantage of helpless, little us, huh?”

“Jason, shut it.” Whispered a woman with two pairs of ears, one Pallas was familiar with and the other being… fluffy?

In exchange for my divine assistance, I want you. The Lord handed her into the man’s arms. To take this pearl along.

The man named Jason raised a brow. “… That’s it?”

The Lord mirrored the man’s smirk. Yes, mortal. He said while pushing the massive vessel free from its earthy prison.

“You pulling something, sea god?” Jason scoffed.

Are you saying you don’t wish to continue on your journey? The Lord named Triton raised his brow.

Dozens of hands suddenly slapped over Jason’s mouth.

“We’ll do it!” All the other faces spoke in unison.

Wonderful! Triton exclaimed while a wave of water carried the crew onto the vessel. On one condition.

“More?” Jason was exasperated.

In a single moment, the skies turned dark, the clouds greyed with the fury of storms, hostile waves lashed against the vessel’s sides, and the Lord of the Sea grew to sizes that dwarf the deepest trenches.

Lose her in any way possible and I will ensure you will never go home.

“Yessir! Yessir! No problem, sir! Whatever you say, Lord Triton sir!” Jason’s mouth fluttered in panic as his crew remained silent in terror and subdued boredom.

What an odd bunch, Pallas wondered, but nevertheless, she is excited! A whole new world to discover! And she didn’t want to do nothing while she’s enjoying the sights!

Integrating Systems to Vessel Argo.

Argo… What a nice name.

The Argonauts were an interesting bunch. Heroic and Just. Underhanded and Cruel. Pallas could not understand them. Sailors, Warriors, Healers, Seers. So many faces and personalities, it was almost hard to keep up with them. Of course, she never talked to them. She never learned how. She was… just content with watching them, silently tidying the ship as they brushed off her assistance as the shipwright’s design.

Atalante. Heracles. The Dioscuri. Peleus. Euphemus. Idmon. Admetus. The man who built the ship himself, Argus.

There were so many adventures she joined them on. The Sirens. Talos. The Harpies. So many of them that she couldn’t name them in order! The world was so wonderful to watch. The blue skies like the sea. The birds she once flew with. The animals that walked on land. The Civilizations that existed without water on Land.

… Colchis. And Medea.

And for all the majesty of the world, there existed tragedies.

It was… not the brightest moment for her captain, but… she understood. A little.

There is a limit a person can tolerate. Even her captain had one behind his smug bravado.

She remembers the disbandment of the Argonauts… She didn’t want to say goodbye.

She remembers Pelias… Why… did his daughters do that to him?

She remembers Creusa… Why did Medea…?

She remembers her captain’s final moments.

She was all he had left, and he lashed out in anger.

She could do nothing but watch as the last of the Argonauts died.

It was on the Argo that Pallas learned what Love and Hate was…

And she didn’t like how they tainted her memories as the Argo at all.

Maybe that is why she started crying. Maybe.

She had already sunk into the sea when her father found her. She wanted to be alone and linger on the brighter days of the Argo, replaying the smiles of her dear crew and the captain she remembers.

Her father did all he could to cheer her up, but what she saw in the surface… she wanted to understand why?

Why all the killing? Why all the slaughter? Why all the lies and cheats and betrayal?

Why… can she think if she is met face to face with such horrors?

She… doesn’t want to see anymore. The World is too ugly for her. The memories of the Argonauts are the only beautiful things to her. She can stay her at the bottom of father’s endless domain with just these memories…

Sonar detected.

What?

Sonar detected.

Where?

A flood of light caught her attention.

A ship… that sails underwater?

Where are the cloth sails? Where is the wood? Is it made of metal?

Before she knew it, she was scooped up from her hidden cove and sequestered into the strange metal ship.

“Captain! We found the source of the signal! It was this strange pearl on the ocean floor!” A man in clothing that didn’t look at all like she remembered. What era was it?

“Is that so?” A voice questioned.

It was a… small man, yet he commands a voice that exudes authority. He didn’t need to crouch to talk to her, but he did anyway. His face was so… cute.

“Hello there. Mind telling us what you’re doing down here?”

For some reason… his smile told her everything was going to be okay.

His name was Nemo. She thought it was a nice name.

Systems all green, Captain.

“I must say, Pallas. You are quite the gem. A lifesaver in the depths of the abyss.”

I am designed to render as much aid as possible, Captain. You need but ask.

“Right, quite right. Then mind answering me a question?”

Of course, Captain.

“Would you mind joining me in partaking tea and sweets?”

A feeling bloomed in her in that moment.

I cannot eat, Captain.

“No? Then you do not wish to spend time with me? I understand you are the Nautilus now, but I came to understand that you have the ability to divert most of your attention to a single point. Meaning you are as single bodied as the rest of us. But I understand if you do not wish to divert your attention away from the ship’s chores. Maybe another ti-“

I WILL ACCOMPANY YOU CAPTAIN.

For some reason, she acted without a single use of her lightning speed processing.

During the Nautilus voyage, she pointed the shortest routes her Captain could take, but he would always insist on taking the longest one. She asked why he would risk spending the supplies on a longer voyage.

“It is the journey that matters. Not the destination.” He would say with a smile.

That blooming feeling skipped within her.

During the Nautilus voyage, she showed her Captain all the wonders and mysteries of the Sea. She knew her father’s domain as he showed them all to her. And now, she is revealing them to her Captain. Often, she would watch him look out the port windows at fishes that only lived at these extreme depths and ecosystems that thrive in these heavy conditions.

“It is beautiful.” He said.

Yes, my Captain. She agreed.

“Hm? Ah yes. I suppose what I am looking at is beautiful as well, Pallas.”

Was… that flirting?

C-captain. Please do not toy with me.

“Oh? Me?” He played dumb with his coy smile. “Never, my dear Pallas.”

That did not stop her from experiencing a feeling so warm and soothing…

And it lasted for years upon years, decades upon decades, long after the Age of Gods and long into the Age of Man.

After all the Seas were sailed, after all the Oceans were spent of their mysteries, after all the crew of the Nautilus have left her one way or another, it was only the two of them left, hidden away at an island no one knew.

She… knew what old age was, but because of who she was, she never experienced it. Only second hand from hearing of Lord Hades from her father and watching other people.

Including her captain.

She was crying, but she could not show it.

“What is wrong, Pallas?”

You are dying.

The Captain smiled.

“Then I shall die here with you. To a new ocean to explore.”

At her Captain’s declaration, she looked at her immortal life, boundless Wisdom, and endless potential…

And threw it all away.

Yes, my Captain. I shall go with you. To a new ocean.

A Captain always goes down with his Ship.

And for that, his Ship will always be there for her Captain.

To be able to fulfill their dearest dreams.

And to accomplish this, she has her eyes set upon the Sea of Stars.

Just like her Captains always dreamed for.

Class Skills

Independent Navigation A
    Designed by the greatest inventor of Greece, Daedalus coupled with a wealth of experience gained by her journeys as the Argo and Nautilus, Voyager is plenty prepared to navigate her vessel on any expanse of Sea, Sky, and Space. Her knowledge of Astrology and Astronomy is impeccable to the point that with only the Stars as her guide, there is no place from the Sea to the Skies to the Stars that she cannot pinpoint.

Affection of the Sea God A
    A Skill that confers many blessings of protection relating to Navigation and Sailing, enjoyed only by those beloved by the Seas.
    Adopted by the Lord of the Sea Triton, she is his Little Princess. Deeply adored by his Domain of the Sea, Voyager is treated as royalty by all seafolk and sky fish alike. If she is lost, then there will always be a friend nearby to help guide her. If she is lonely, then there will always be a pod of friends who will accompany her lonesome. Be it as it may, the reality of the matter is, the Sea deeply mourns the loss of her namesake.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Stars A+
    A limited version of Pioneer of the Stars. A Skill that makes the impossible possible, allowing for planet-to-planet voyaging.
    It started as a dream as all dreams should. From Íkaros to Jason to Nemo, the desire to sail the endless expanse of the Star burned brightly in each of them. But to Mankind, the dream of sailing on the Sea of Stars was an impossible dream for most of Human History. Until now. It has been accomplished before and it can be done again. For it is her dream to show her beloved Captain the Stars they yearned for.

Protection from Solar Winds B-
    A Protection from Wind variant that she learned from her first flight as the Wings of Íkaros.
    Three separate journeys lay within her memories. The Wings of Íkaros. The Argo. The Nautilus. Due to recent circumstances, her first journey stood out the most. By design of the great inventor Daedalus, she was meant to protect her user from the severities of space. However, even the genius of Daedalus can do so much against user error. Not even she can shield her user from Mankind’s Hubris. Perhaps… a second chance will redeem her failure.

Journey’s Guidance B
    The property to guide Heroes, inherited from her father, Triton formerly guiding the Argo. The Mission Statement has changed for this voyage.
    Much like her father, Voyager safeguards the hopes and dreams of those who aim towards unseen lands and impossible worlds. "Cross these borders, and set sights towards grander worlds." To sail upon the Sea of Stars requires a Navigator who knows intimately the skills required to ensure safe passage to those far away vistas. When all the Seas are known, then the natural course should be the Skies next. And after that? The Sea of Stars.

Noble Phantasms

From the Seas to the Skies to the Stars, let’s go see everything they have to offer, my dear Captain.

The Gleaming Ship that Sails Upon the Sea of Stars
    Astra Navis

Type: Vessel

She is the Wings of Íkaros, able to reach beyond the Skies.
    She is the Argo, able to gather Heroes of great renown.
    She is the Nautilus, able to persevere the extremities of the universe.
    She is… the Astra, the culmination of her journey from the Sea to the Skies to the Stars.

She is the concept of “Sailing for the Unknown” personified. Whatever the form of wings, ship, or submarine, she will ensure that her passengers will reach their destination. Phantom Crew summoned. Provisions accounted for. Instruments calibrated. Solar Sails unfurled. Propulsion system online. She is the “Ship that journeys into the Impossible.” Nowhere she has not gone, nowhere she can never go.
    When your eyes look upon the Night Sky, you will see her. Looking down upon endless Okeanos, sailing upon the shining Skies, reaching for the distant Stars. The Constellation, Argo Navis sailing forevermore into the Unknown to show her beloved Captain the Stars he so desperately wished to see. With the memories of him to keep her company.

Do you think… the Sea of Stars have fish too? Like… Sky Fish?

Memories of the Argo and Nautilus
    Jewel of the Sea

Type: Anti-Planet

Once a Clod of the Earth, she witnessed all the wonders and mysteries that the Domain of her Father had to offer. The memories she held from travelling across the endless Okeanos crystalized into a precious Jewel of the Sea. It is a fragile thing, but it is something Voyager treasures dearly. Memories, joyful and sorrowing, replaying within the crystal. A record of her life, who she is, the results of her journey. An ever-expanding repository of information detailing the endless Starry night sky that fills as she continues to drift along the solar winds. Their routes, their mysteries, their secrets. It is her recollection of “The beautiful Worlds that I saw and travelled.”

Reminiscent of a certain Golden Record. And she wishes to show it to anyone willing to see it.

But the journey is not yet over. There is still more of the Sea of Stars to chart. And she will show her Captain everything that black expanse can show her.

Personality

A girl with regret. That is who she is.
    A girl who could only watch as her big brother fall into the ocean after flying too close to the Sun.
    A girl who could only watch as her best friend reap the consequences of his actions and die through her.
    A girl who could only be by her lover’s side as the two of them dream of newer Oceans.

An inquisitive mind that couldn’t help but overturn a rock just because the mystery of what’s underneath excites her. Naivety is not an emotion she can be labelled with. Not when she has travelled with the Argonauts. Experienced with Life, she still exudes a sense of wanderlust that only the innocent can have. She knows better than to assume the best of people, but a certain nautical captain of hers would always remind her to do just that.

She is a girl in Love. Reminiscent to the contents of a certain Golden Record. Her third captain was someone she deeply admired and cherished. To her, he was the most valuable treasure in the whole world. It was because of him that she broke out of her shell, created in the aftermath of her voyage as the Argo. It was because of him that she saw the many different perspectives of the Seas she grew accustomed to. It was because of him that… she learned how to truly Love someone.

And now… she’s alone again. With her memories and regrets reminding her every so often of her failings and doubts.
    But that is okay.

Because she has her Captain.

And she will show him the Stars above that he so dreamed of.
    She was hardly a dreamer herself, but for his sake, she’ll do it.

Icarus. Jason. And especially…
    Nemo.

Relationships

Pérdix
    Oh…
    A single look was all she needed to realize her creator was not infallible. It is hard for her to approach the boy who is all too familiar with falling and being used by the man’s machinations. Especially when it is her failure that caused her first Captain’s death.

Íkaros
    Big brother? You’re okay. Come here, let me see you. Mm… You don’t have any burn marks. Good. That means I tried my best until the end. Now why not a hug?
    The girl remembers bitterly her first flight… and first failure. She failed to keep her sibling from drowning in the waves. She swore she would not lose another captain. That will not last as long as she’d like. But… what is this strange presence within him?

λαμπρός κορώνη Server User Phaethon detected.

Daedalides Theos
    The girl widened her eyes at the sight of the unnamed god.
    Brother. No matter the circumstances, I am always happy to see you.
    The girl steels her nerves.
    I… wish to thank you. For imposing that challenge upon me. It… helped me realize that I cannot seal away the past. Though my failures will always linger within, they are always lessons to learn from. It is simply how Humans function. I knew from my journeys as the Argo. So… thank you.

The girl smiles, a gesture of sincerity for her brother who dispelled her melancholy.

Daedalus
    Creator… I… I know why you made me, and it is because of you that I became who I am. So… thank you. For creating me.
    The girl recognizes the man who created her. Despite his hallowed history, she still possesses a sense of pride knowing that she is the brainchild of Greece’s greatest inventor. A spark of his ingenuity and legacy lives on in her.
    Though… why are you so… small? Eh? Another brother? Iapyx? Eh?!

Triton
    Father! I’m so happy you’re here! I have so much to tell you! So many Seas! So many Skies! So many Stars! Oh oh! I have… this boy I want to tell you about. He’s been so good to me!
    Unbeknownst to her, the Lord of the Sea had done all he could to guide his daughter’s life to be as wonderous as can be. Including… introducing her to the boy she speaks of.

Jason
    Captain. It is good to see you. I am… sorry about my condition that caused your death. Will you forgive me?
    You… want me to forgive you? Then why not trade our forgiveness? How about that?

Through thick and thin, Voyager has stood by Jason’s side until the bitter end. Even when all the Argonauts have left, she remained. Because he is her Captain who she respected.

Heracles
    Hey there, big guy. You’re looking extra shiny today. Forgot to wipe off the morning sweat? Hm? You didn’t know I could talk? I was always talking, you silly billy. You are my precious crew. Even ashore, I was always there for you.

The Son of Zeus is like a dear cousin to her. She trusted him to make sure Jason doesn’t get any crazy ideas. He would help him anyway.

Atalante
    Sis! Always good to find you! You need help with kids? I… okay? Eh? You know I’m not that good at babysitting. Aw… alright. I guess I can sing with you. They like my music? I see.
    The girl smiles as she continues to play the sounds of the ocean’s mysteries for her friend’s charges. The two share no hobbies or interests, but it is natural to see the two of them talking.

Argus
    Lord Argus. Don’t… call you Lord? Then just Argus. You made the Argo very sturdy! She was a fine work of art. Hm? Ah, I’m not being narcissistic! Just take the complement, you old codger!"
    Even with such harsh words, the man knew the girl meant every word. After all, she is his daughter in a way. If only… he had told the girl about the sacred wood that allowed her to talk sooner.

Asclepius
    Busy today, Asclepius? Always a bother, seasickness. Glad I can’t get seasick. What? I’m overdue for a checkup? B-but I’m a ship! I don’t need- Wait! Wait wait wait! What are you doing with that needle!?
    The girl holds plenty respect for the physician whose standards no one else can boast. Plus it is comforting to talk to a fellow constellation.

The Dioscuri
    Good morning, you two! Just checking on you! Boxing training? Alright, have at it!
    The girl watches as the twins traded blow for blow. Castor was notable for pulling his punches while receiving Pollux’s in offended retribution. The girl grins at the twins Gemini.
    Thank you.
    A simple word for gratitude to the Constellation that helped guide the Argo on her journey.

Medea
    … Miss Medea.

It is hard for Voyager to meet the Witch of Colchis in the eyes.

Apollo
    Lord Apollo? What are… I see. A commission. Ok. The NAS Astra shall undertake this voyage.
    The girl is notified of her new duties.

Ismail Al Jazari
    It’s you. Shall we commiserate once again? We can share stories of our creators like before.
    The girl smiles at the woman who aided her in recovering an old trauma. There is much in common with each other. It is natural to see them together.

Saint Richardis
    Mother? Ah… it still feels strange to have a mother and yet I do not dislike it. I suppose it is because of you.
    The girl couldn’t help but hug the woman for her encompassing warmth. Her traumatic memories seemed to wash away like the ebb and flow of the tides.

Caesar Augustus Octavian
    My Emperor.
    The girl quickly adopts a smile for the Father of Europe.
    I… would like to take you up on that offer from before. If it is not a bother.
    The girl can be seen talking to the Emperor whenever she finds the time. He was someone she found reliable.

The Red Rider
    Captain?
    The girl saw her failures manifest. It was hard to look away.

Unsinkable Sam
    I… am familiar with sinking. And yet even still… you carried their dreams with you. Another thing we have in common, yes?
    The girl smiles as she shares a moment with a fellow ship who upholds the dreams of Mankind.

Voyager, Voyager
    Greetings, my fellow Voyagers! Um… quick question. I know the two of you are twins, but… which one of you is Voyager-1 and Voyager-2?
    Class names can be difficult to sort out, especially among fellow explorers of the Sea of Stars...

Nemo
    Captain… I love you. I’ve been wanting to tell you after all that time. I love you.

The girl experiences Love for the first time, towards the Captain that showed her a World she has never seen before.

Bond CE

Astranauts

The girl looks upon the Stars and wistfully remembers the memories that brought her here.
    The smiles. The tears. The laughter. The anger.
    All of these are a part of life and death, she knows.
    She wonders. Aimless wondering really. Like what will she have for breakfast in the morning.
    A flash of her beloved Captain’s smile popped to mind.
    A smile, blessed and innocent.
    A promise she intends to keep.
    She looks upon the commissioned crew on her deck and is reminded of the Argonauts.
    Another journey needs friends to enjoy it with after all.
    A deep breath, to harden her resolve.
    The NAS Astra has set off towards the direction of the Sun. Their destination.
    Another memory for her to record and remember.
    Of the Sea of Stars that her Captain wished to see.

Crew Manifest for Apollo Commission

Class Name Nemesis Antithesis Assessment
    Caster Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi "Always good to have an extra navigator on board!"
    Saber/Lancer/Archer Thrud "Her lightning. It's just like Lord Zeus'. A conceptual advantage."
    Caster Sir Thomas Malory "The Lance. Protection from World's End. It is an imitation, but it will work."
    MoonCancer Gustav Holst & Johannes Hevelius "His book. It holds the means to call upon Lady Selene. A shield."
    Alter Ego Mpu Gandring "That curse... I understand the stakes, but... a poison so severe and potent."
    Archer Hermes Trismegistos "His Noble Phantasm... Could it be? The counter to the Solar Chariot?"
    Shielder Pyrgopolynices "I... What? An extra shield perhaps? The whims of Lord Apollo are strange."
    Watcher Laplace's Demon "The universe is just numbers to him. Including Wisdom. A hacker against the Chariot."
    Foreigner Jesse Livermore "Fighting fire with fire. I... would like to stay clear of the blaze."
    Assassin Wakanuke "A Counter Guardian..? A Noble Phantasm with the properties of a black hole..."
    Gatekeeper Ziz "It's her! Her wings can protect us from the Conflagration. But who will protect her?"
    Foreigner Caroline Herschel "Her powers... She commands the Moon, but... will the price be worth it?"
    Berserker Berserker of the Astra "Lord Apollo gave back your wits? Are you certain to fight? It is what Achilles would have wanted?"
    Archer & Saber Archers of the Astra "Captain on deck! ... And first mate."
    Lancer Lancer of the Astra "Now our provisions are secured."
    Caster Caster of the Astra "Lord Apollo sent you? Then help us search the Solar rivers."

Author's Note

I would like to thank everyone in the Guess-A-Servant thread for helping me create this servant.
    Inspirations also include pinetree's Sons of Daedalus plotline, 34's Voyager, and WhiteFrenzy's Unsinkable Sam.
    At least... that's as much of the inspirations I can remember.
    Astra has been a long time coming.
    It took a loooot out of me to plan two long posts for two different threads. If you know what I'm talking about, you know.
    Theia is going to be a lot longer if anyone is still interested in her.

So thank you, everyone!

"From the Seas to the Skies to the Stars, shall we go undaunted."

Last edited by SimpleScribe; May 19th, 2022 at 01:44 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice work Scribe, I really had fun with the guessing game, and the final payoff is very much worth it. Connecting the Argo, Icarus' wings, and the Nautilus together is a genius idea I never considered, but you pulled it off.

Minor correction though, my Servant is Laplace's Demon, different from his younger brother Maxwell in canon.

Edit: Also, it's official. I initially meant "Mother" as in referring to nuns in general, but considering your angle, Richardis just adopts her, and I'm all for it. Wholesome.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 19th, 2022 at 03:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Say Scribe, will you be doing the rest of the Astranauts in the future?

Blog Entries
    The read was really worth it, pretty heartfelt and a great addition to the voyager class. Man, Chaldea Nemo-Triton must be pretty weird for her.
    And i wonder how she actually became parts of the vessels? She was an orb, then became part of the ship somehow, was found by the nautilus and then became part of it as well?

Very much waiting for your theia continuation
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well-written and heartfelt. I was skeptical of connecting three wildly unconnected stories but the Triton relationship was easily enough to justify it all. You even justify the Voyager class beyond "oh they travel a lot" with the wonderful parallels to the Golden Record, good stuff.
    I can't believe my boys have a little sis, imagining her and Pérdix interacting is too much for me heart.
    I hope you don't mind if I feature her in a future project too.

I'm also very excited for Theia. Great stuff, Scribe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Nice work Scribe, I really had fun with the guessing game, and the final payoff is very much worth it. Connecting the Argo, Icarus' wings, and the Nautilus together is a genius idea I never considered, but you pulled it off.

Minor correction though, my Servant is Laplace's Demon, different from his younger brother Maxwell in canon.

Edit: Also, it's official. I initially meant "Mother" as in referring to nuns in general, but considering your angle, Richardis just adopts her, and I'm all for it. Wholesome.
    "I have around... 4 dads, 3 moms, 7 or so brothers, and 3 sisters give or take! A lot of cousins too! A lot more if you count the crew of the Nautilus! What's up with that!?"

They're Greeks. What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say Scribe, will you be doing the rest of the Astranauts in the future?
    Of course! However the methodology will depend. I could play the guessing game with them in the Guess-A-Servant thread or just post them outright when I finish their sheets. Either way I slice it, they will be written and they will travel upon the Astra towards the Sea of Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    The read was really worth it, pretty heartfelt and a great addition to the voyager class. Man, Chaldea Nemo-Triton must be pretty weird for her.
    And i wonder how she actually became parts of the vessels? She was an orb, then became part of the ship somehow, was found by the nautilus and then became part of it as well?

Very much waiting for your theia continuation
    The timeline is as thus: Daedalus crafts his Wings of Freedom => Ikaros flies too high => Voyager is born due to close proximity to the Radiant Crown Server => Ikaros and Voyager falls => Time passes as Voyager's original body as the EVA suit is shed away by the Ocean, leaving only her CPU modules behind => They rust and degrade into a "Clod of the Earth" => Triton finds her and adopts her as a replacement goldfish to Pallas => Refined from a "Clod of the Earth" to a "Jewel of the Sea", Pallas wishes to travel as that is what her
    Origin
    disposition
    of 'Journey' compels her to do => Triton hands her over to the Argonauts => Due to her capabilities as an invention of Daedalus, it is simple to integrate herself into the Argo's systems => The Journey of the Argonauts continues => At Dream's End. The Death of Jason. => Pallas is taken by the Ocean's embrace to sink to where no one will see her lingering with her memories => A long time has passed and Triton wants his daughter to feel better and be happy => Triton directs the Nautilus towards her location => The Nautilus notices a strange signal and finds her => The crew bring her aboard and she meets Nemo => She falls in love. She has plenty of experience with falling. => She integrates herself with the Nautilus => The Journey of the Nautilus continues => Sometime later, it is just her and Nemo at a hidden island (Lincoln Island) => The eruption of Lincoln Island's volcano occurs. Forever entombing the two lovers, dreaming of a Ocean of Stars.

All that was stuck in my head for days. DAYS. Have yall ever experienced lugging around plotlines like that when you make your sheets? I mean, it was pretty darn difficult to fit all that into the sheet! I don't think I even did it any justice, but I did what I could.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Well-written and heartfelt. I was skeptical of connecting three wildly unconnected stories but the Triton relationship was easily enough to justify it all. You even justify the Voyager class beyond "oh they travel a lot" with the wonderful parallels to the Golden Record, good stuff.
    I can't believe my boys have a little sis, imagining her and Pérdix interacting is too much for me heart.
    I hope you don't mind if I feature her in a future project too.

I'm also very excited for Theia. Great stuff, Scribe.
    Of course you can feature her! You're one of her biggest inspirations!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: MissBlubb

Class: Alter EgoRider
    Other Classes: ForeignerN/A
    True Name: Aten
    Alignment: Chaotic MadNeutral Good
    Place of Origin: Egypt (1300s BC)/Lovecraft MythosEgypt (1300s BC)

Parameters:

STR: AC
    END: BB
    AGI: DC
    MGI: A+C
    LCK: CD
    NP: EXA

Height: 190cm
    Weight: 170lbs
    Dislikes: Akhenaten, hateful peopleThe belief he was a malevolent entity
    Talent: Eating planetsRising
    Natural Enemy: Akhenaten, NitocrisKoyanskaya
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Divine
    Armament: The Solar God's Flare
    Catalyst: A solar disk of any kind

Class Skills:
    Existence from Outside The Domain EX: As he is a full and true outer god, he gains this skill at an immensely high rank, symbolizing his ability to permanantly exist from beyond the void of space.
    Oblivion Correction A++: He gains this skill due to his constant hatred. He will never forget his grudge against the Egyptian people, no matter how much time passes.
    Divinity Of The Solar Flower A: A modified version of Divinity, suitable for an Evil God, although downgraded by his current form. This allows him to gain dominion over beings associated with the stars.

Divinity Of The Solar Disk A: As an aspect of Ra, he gains a fairly high rank in Divinity, signifying his status as an aspect of a God.
    Riding C: As a result of his depiction of being a part of the crown of Ra, he gains this abnormal type of Riding, allowing him to more specifically compact his body to ride atop other beings' heads.
    Magic Resistance A: He is capable of resisting magic very well, gaining a bonus to fire or solar-related magic

Personal Skills:
    Madness Enhancement (Fixation) B: A modified version of madness enhancement, Aten is able to place it onto anyone he wishes, causing them to be fixated on destroying him. A double-edged sword, as as their madness grows, so too does their anger at him.
    Shapeshift B-: A skill born of the anecdote that he was said to have a million forms, and yet one. He is able to change form into many different animals and creatures, however, he cannot fully change, keeping his eyes the same exact color and his scars in roughly similar places.
    High Servant EXInnocent Monster B: A skill born of the fact that he is a fusion between the divine spirit Aten and the outer god Yomagn'tho.A skill born of the idea that Aten was some sort of otherworldly being that controlled Akhenaten. This causes him to believe he is a fusion between himself and the closest Outer God to the role, Yomagn'tho.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Solar God's Flare
    Aten of the Three Petals

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of his anchor in Egypt, as three items that levitate around him, an Ankh, a Crook, and a Flail. The Ankh, when power is channeled into it, creates a barrier of solar energy that shields Aten from attacks and noble phantasms below rank B. The crook, when power is channeled into it, grants him a power equivalent to Charisma A, and the flail, when power is channeled, allows him to make an Anti-Army A rank attack with solar energy. However, when they are used together, their true power appears, allowing him to smite a location with fire.

Aten, Eternally Rising
    The Eternal Hands Of The Disk

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 200 meters
    Max Targets: 100

When invoked, this noble phantasm manifests the hands he is depicted with, manifesting thousands out of pure fire. He can control them with his mind and extend them as far or as close as he wants. In addition, these hands are incredibly hot and will wear away the endurance of anyone who touches them.

Yomagn'tho[DATA LOST]
    The Devourer From The Stars[ERROR]

Type: Anti-World
    Range: 1 Light Year
    Max Targets: 1 Solar System

Type: N/A
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 0

This noble phantasm would normally never be activatable, but if he manages to obtain a massive supply of mana, he would be able to materialize his true body, a titanic three-petaled ball of fire. It will immediately begin swallowing the solar system, and within less then an hour, the entire system will be eaten. This noble phantasm would normally never be activatable, but if he manages to obtain a massive supply of mana, he would be able to materialize his true body, a titanic three-petaled ball of fire. It will immediately begin swallowing the solar system, and within less then an hour, the entire system will be eaten. This is what he believes would be done. In truth, this noble phantasm is nonexistent and would do absolutely nothing.

Lore:
    Aten was an Aspect of Ra, the solar disk. But this is only one part of this alter ego. The second part is the Evil God Yomagn'tho. He had arrived at earth during the reign of Pharoah Akhenaten to swallow it. But Akhenaten noticed, and he realized that to stop him, he would have to merge him. So he conflated the true names of Yomagn'tho and Aten, transforming Yomagn'tho into a god who would be famed during his reign and then fade away. How interesting!This is what Aten believes. In truth, he is genuinely Aten and only Aten, but so heavily Innocent Monstered that he doesn't believe it.

Personality: A cruel being, he wishes all of humanity to be destroyed, although he doesn't dislike any human, he hates the idea of Humanity in general. However, with Aten in the forefront, he becomes far more nice and helpful to all of humanity, thinking of them as friends. His wish is wildly different depending on who is in the forefront. If Aten is, he wishes to seal away Yomagn'tho permanantly, while if Yomagn'tho is, he will use it to gain enough mana to activate Yomagn'tho and destroy the world. How odd!Except, the true Aten is genuinely nice, kind, and helpful. His cruel personality is a split personality created by his Innocent Monster. His true wish is to clear away the belief that he was a malevolent entity.

Relationships:
    Koyanskaya: Why do you hate humanity? They are mostly kind.": "Humanity should be destroyed, that's true, but by me and not by you, false Beast. You shall fall before my limbs. Aten, Eternally Rising!How dare you try to destroy my people? Stop, now please, or else, I may have to destroy you.
    Abigail Williams: "Oh hello, how are you?": How did he lose with a vessel powerful enough to hold this much? Even a Beast shouldn't be able to defeat him."How are you? Good? That's great! Now then, what has happened to you?
    Dioscuri: "Oh you poor souls, fallen so far because of humanity's beliefs. I'll do whatever I can to help."Interesting. I agree with you, Humanity is a vile, hateful, thing. So I shall destroy it."I know the feeling. Humanity distorted me too. But there are some bright spots, and if you find them, you won't need to worry about the rest.
    Last edited by jishara; May 20th, 2022 at 03:30 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I fail to see how a fusion of a Divine Spirit and an Outer God can possibly be a regular Servant.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I was wondering the same

Blog Entries
    this...doesnt work on several levels.

1) an outer god just doesnt appear to swallow the earth without a proper setup you do not provide
    2) it makes no sense to conflate them with Aten and hope that he somehow vanishes in decades with this worship
    3) I am confused if your plan was to syncretize the Yog-Sothoth anecdote of him being Aten in disguise with Yoma or not
    4) He is an Outer God in the flesh, then why is he not Foreigner? Alter-Ego because the literal sense but Foreigner would overwrite it entirely.
    5) Because of that Divinity should actually be a Divine Core except you claim the body is actually a human
    6) ignoring how a human was able to conflate an aspect of the major god with outer god just because, why would Ra let that be and be overpowered? And if he became a god of earth, why wasnt he destroyed by the other gods?
    7) origin should be "Lovecraft Mythos" because he had no hand in this. The aten syncretization was from the late 50s and the yoma was from 74 i think

really not a fan of this one, sry buddy

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    it spits in the face of canon

i love it

disregard the haters and double down

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Heya, sorry about that. Something seems to have gone wrong with the collapse text. I have edited it to work right. The correct one, Is isn't an outer god, just a heavily Innocent Monster'ed Aten. Oh, and I didn't know there was an anecdote that Yog was Aten in disguise, that's really cool!
    Last edited by jishara; May 20th, 2022 at 03:43 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Heya, sorry about that. Something seems to have gone wrong with the collapse text. I have edited it to work right. The correct one, Is isn't an outer god, just a heavily Innocent Monster'ed Aten. Oh, and I didn't know there was an anecdote that Yog was Aten in disguise, that's really cool!
    This still feels like a weird and overcomplicated idea.

“You! Are ye the one who has summoned me to yer aid, as the Rider-class Servant? [...] Aye, eh? Hmm… Heh. You have guts, wee lad/lass. Facin’ a tower o’ a man without so much as a flinch? Very well. I’m satisfied t’ know I wasn't summoned by a yellow-bellied boot licker. I am Robert the Bruce. The Saviour King o’ Scotland. Servant o’ the Rider-Class. An’ consider us henceforth allies... you have me axe. Least, 'til I break it again, probably. Always put a wee bit too much into my backhand.”

True Name: Robert a Briuis (Robet the Bruce)
    Class: Rider
    Other Qualifying Classes Saber, Lancer
    Title: The Saviour King of Scotland
    Armament: A greataxe, a dirk dagger and a claymore greatsword.
    Mount: A massive draft horse, heavily armoured; making it slower than most steeds, but resilient to punishment.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Country of Origin: Scotland
    Source: Historical Record (1274-1329)
    Dislikes: English Kings who refuse to take a hint
    Talents: Organizing rebellions
    Natural Enemies: Edward I, Edward II
    CV: [EN] Matthew Mercer (Cor Leonis, Final Fantasy XV)
    [JP] Nobuyuki Hiyama (Siegfried Schtauffen, Soulcalibur V)

Parameters
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    N. Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    • C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    • A+: All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills
    Brave Defense of the State
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding ley lines prior to an engagement. Due to Rider’s less bloodthirsty reputation than Vlad III, his variation of the Skill has a different name from his Demonic Defense of the state.
    • EX: The Bruce’s ability permits the reinforcement of his combat capabilities when fighting in his territory, gaining a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank A (Ranking Up all of his parameters), and allows Rider access to the optimised application of his Blàr Allt nam Bànag Noble Phantasm.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    • B: Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Tactics
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    • C

Valour
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    • A

Noble Phantasms
    Helm-Splitting Giant’s Axe
    Tuagh Mòr a ’Briuis
    Great Axe of the Bruce
    Type: Anti-Unit

Rider’s preferred weapon of choice is his greataxe: a weapon so large that it’d take two men to lift it but he can haul it around effortlessly in one hand. Its most notable anecdote being its use at Bannockburn to cut clean through Sir Henry de Bohun’s helm and his skull with one swoop, albeit breaking its shaft in the process. Despite its tendency for the shaft to break (as Rider tends to put too much strength into it), it is an incredibly easy weapon to fix.

Tuagh Mòr a ’Briuis has an innate “anti-armour” property. This axe can split clean through most armour, including magical armour, barring Noble Phantasm armours of a C-Rank or higher. Rider’s swings with Tuagh Mòr a ’Briuis are so strong it causes the air to bend in the path of its swing; creating crushing vacuum waves in its wake.

Lay The Proud Usurpers Low
    Blàr Allt nam Bànag
    Battle of Bannockburn
    Type: Anti-Army

Rider’s signature Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the single most famous event of his life: the Battle of Bannockburn, widely considered to be the single most important turning point in the First Scottish War for Independence. If used outside of his preferred territory, Rider can use this Noble Phantasm to summon up to six Scottish knights in addition to his own personal mount. Each Knight is treated as a Masterless Servant and are equipped with war hammers, shields, daggers and longswords equivalent to E-Rank Noble Phantasms.

These soldiers’ Parameters and Skills are as follows--

• Strength: D
    • Endurance: D
    • Agility: D
    • Mana: E
    • Luck: D

Disengage: C
    Valour: C

Under Rider’s command, their default strategy is one of aggression: charging together, alongside Rider, for an onslaught of seven strikes each (making for a total of 49 blows) delivered so fast they seem to be instantaneous. This leaves the afterimages of forty nine Scottish soldiers in its wake, making it look as if a small militia in its own rights charged all at once.

If its name, Blàr Allt nam Bànag, is invoked while on his own territory (as denoted by Brave Defense of the State), the true power of his Noble Phantasm can make itself be known: transforming his marked territory into a Reality Marble, The very visage of Scotland’s mystery and beauty is cast over the territory: the rolling green hills, the distant mountains, the misty moors and the great lochs. It is within this Marble that the Bruce, Scotland’s ordained saviour King, can call upon the aid of the very country itself to assist him. He can summon forth his entire army of the men and women who fought at the Battle of Bannockburn to recreate the legendary charge. And, even more impressively, he can call upon the aid of Scotland’s national animal itself.

A giant unicorn of thick musculature, a deep silver-blue with a flowing white mane, wearing the red and yellow banners of the Revolutionary Army proudly; its great, glistening horn a sword in its own right. This unicorn was once the steed that aided William Wallace as Scotland’s chosen champion but now acknowledges Robert the Bruce as the nation’s saviour and, thus, true master. The unicorn’s horn acts as a lightning rod for powerful magical spells, protecting Rider from the effects of spells of up to A-Rank; converting that magical energy into kinetic force to empower its own charges.

Go First As Thou Hast Always Done
    Cridhe an Righ Buan
    Heart of the Enduring King
    Type: Support

During his final days, Rider’s greatest regret in life was that he never embarked on a crusade to try and reclaim the Holy Land. So his dying wish to his lifelong friend Sir James Douglas to carve out his heart after death and carry it with him, in a silver box, to the Holy Land when he embarked on crusade. Douglas would go on to do so and, during his own fatal battle, was said to have thrown the Bruce’s heart into enemy lines first, allowing the Bruce to “go first as [he] hast always done” in life. Miraculously, the heart returned to Scotland. Intact.

Upon being mortally struck, Rider can extract his own spiritual core; passing it onto his Master, contained in a silver box, before his body passes on. Once opened, this silver box will summon forth Robert the Bruce, one last time, for one last charge. This only lasts for one minute before its effect ends and Rider’s presence truly fades away for good. But, during this time, the battlefield he is summoned onto is treated as being under the effect of Brave Defense of the State, allowing Rider to draw upon all of his powers for this last minute of glory.

Personality

Rider’s personality is a striking contrast to that of his fellow revolutionary, William Wallace. Whereas Wallace is loud, proud and crude, Rider is observed to be much calmer, humbler and polite in his addressing of others. He often speaks with a relatively deadpan voice and, if a situation does not require the need to speak, he may opt to not say a word at all. In spite of this, the Bruce is also a reassuring and steady rock of support with his unflappable exterior. When he speaks, his words can grab the attention of an entire room.

In spite of his many years fighting against the English invasion on Scotland, and his messy history with English kings named Edward, he surprisingly harbours far less disdain for them than his contemporary. His own hate for the English fizzled out by the tempering of kingship and the lsos of his brother in Ireland, trying to take further revenge and initiate a war on two fronts for his enemy. He realised he could let hatred destroy him. Or he could finally move forward with his life. So he has elected to choose the latter. It certainly helps that, apparently, third time was the charm and Edward III actually allowed Scotland to finally be left alone.

He is a man who died with most of his dreams fulfilled and thus he has few regrets. Even his dying wish was seen through by his loyal friends; a testament to the depths of Rider’s ability to make strong connections. If he had but one wish and one wish alone? It would be to meet with the Guardian of Scotland, William Wallace, one last time. And bring him to Scotland so that he may gaze upon the free lands they had fought for and know the legacy he inspired.

Relationships
    William Wallace: “Nay. I weren’t e’er the best o’ us, Will. Only th’ one who finished th’ run.”
    Edward I: “Longshanks… Ya look well. Good. I’m actually quite glad. Means now I get ta settle things with ya personally; no tappin’ out THIS TIME.”
    Edwar II: "I almost pity ya, lad... almost. Still don't know when to reel your neck in, however... Bannockburn Round TWO, engaged!"
    Richard I, Guillaume le Conquerant: “Ill-tempered. Zealously dedicated t’ conquerin’. Insufferably French. King o’ England. I see where ‘e gets it from.”
    George Washington: “...the centuries roll by an’ yet war nev’r changes, eh…? Revolutions, the dream o’ freedom… only difference bein’ the King o’ England actually speaks English now.”
    James I: “A King o’ Scotland… becomin’ King o’ England? Now that begg’rs belief.”
    Any Robin Hoods: “Hm. Ya remind me… of an ol’ friend o’ mine. From a lifetime ago.”
    Macbeth: “What ‘ave they done t’ you, Mac Bethad?”
    Arachne: "I'm... flatt''red to 'ave yer favour, but... I'm not sure if that's a GOOD THING anymore, all o' a sudden."
    Spartacus: “..ye gods, ‘e’s even as big an’ as loud as Wallace.” [beat] “Good grief… Nay, even Wallace would call this un too much.”
    Cu Chulainn: “...I, err… I knew me bloodline rooted in Eire, but… a’ight, this resemblance be jus’ uncanny.”
    Jeanne D’Arc: “...you were a brave’art, wee lass. Wear that with pride an’ honour.”
    Artoria Pendragon: “...why couldn’t ya ‘ave just stayed Welsh…?
    Any Roman Servant: “Yer wall didn’t work. My apologies fer all th’ holes we put in it. ‘Cept… nay, not really. Yer wall was dumb an’ you should feel dumb fer it.”
    Vlad III: “I’m sorry history frowns upon yer cause brother. I know th’ pressure o’ tryin’ t’ hold back the crushin’ hammer of an empire.”

------

Been AGES since I last posted, so thought I'd repost who is fast becoming one of my favourite Heroic Spirits in my catalogue. The straight man to the Scottish revolution and living proof you should NEVER mock a horse with a razor-sharp lance on its head. Mostly just expanded his relationships a bit.
    Last edited by King of Braves; May 20th, 2022 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    8) why are there skills that collapse without a camouflage skill and without proper setup
    9) the explanation why he is connected with this seems like a meta description of "because I want him to be a non-really Foreigner". He is a pharaoh that was almost erased from history. That is an invitation to make him a Foreigner, yes. But set it up with some motivation of the god. If he even is there. And why should he know about that thing in the first place? As if Outer Gods are actually common knowledge in some way "guess I am connected to this incomprehensible thing then"
    The correction made it made it worse. We in Germany call it "verschlimmbessern" - "worse-bettering".

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Braves View Post
    Artoria Pendragon: “...why couldn’t ya ‘ave just stayed Welsh…?
    ...Huh?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ...Huh?
    Fun fact. THE BULK of Arthurian legend and its key characters have significant roots in WELSH folklore and legend. Kay, for example, was one of the most important of King Arthur's knights in the Welsh tales.

The joke being that The Bruce admires King Arthur but has a very messy relationship with England.