Page 435 of 621 FirstFirst ... 335385425430433434435436437440445485535 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    I am the new canon! And the new canon says Divinity in passive skills!
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    didnt i already demand your kneecaps a few hours ago

fuck it, im taking your femurs too

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    We should clear this like men...
    and let our waifus decide the outcome.
    my Summer Athena against your horseface lancer

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I feel like you and random could work together to write a short grail war snippet about summer athena vs scamander given that random is literally a fanfic writer.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I am the new canon! And the new canon says Divinity in passive skills!
    wait, passive? (Quickly runs off to check) Alright false alarm. Passive skills are just skills that's always active. Thought for a moment that it was the new name for Class Skills in FGO, thankfully not, it just include class skills as those are always active. Well unless Appreciating the Aesthetics of Sword is now a class skill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I feel like you and random could work together to write a short grail war snippet about summer athena vs scamander given that random is literally a fanfic writer.
    I write original stuff too! It's not my fault that nobody cares!

That reminds me, when I actually post the Servants for last call in here, they'll have to be separate posts for indexing purposes. I've decided that when I start, I'll be doing one per day, which also means I can go out of order, so is there anyone I've hinted/revealed so far that anyone's dying to see the full sheet of, or shall I just go in order?

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do it in the order they are summoned in the fanfic for enhanced immersion.

Blog Entries
    Or maybe the order their True Names are revealed to prevent any spoilers to the story?

Blog Entries
    I feel like if I try to keep True Names secret on top of everything else going on in this story, I'm going to lose my McFucking Marbles! :D

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    Do it like a pro and release them every 10min. Then they are not stitched together. Preferably when a new page starts to have them all together.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    A chad move, although it would mean all of them would have to be 100% finished.

Which is fair, I might just... finish them.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    Understandable, do it the way your bra-sorry marbles can handle is often the best way.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I gotta be honest I wouldn't read 7 sheets in a row unless I was previously invested in the narrative attached.

Blog Entries
    That is also a fair point. These aren't Ismail-length sheets by any stretch, True Saber alone is over 4000 words.

One per day it is.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Yi Sun-sin: Putting aside the high number of NPs though that to me is justified by the fact he's a Rider, I love the Innovation Skill. Would you mind if I were to borrow it for some of my future sheets?
    The whole point of Innovation Skills is that it is very very rare for someone to have an innovation that is the same to another's. Yi Sun-sin's innovation in in part inspired by Archer Nobunaga's Tenka Fubu Skill (Unifying the Nation by Force - Innovation A). In this case I put a + mod on his because he was attributed with two extremely important innovations that the world would catch up with later, that he was the first and therefore rather exclusive. So if you think you have someone that fits, you can give it a shot, I just think that it won't work without more information.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    I can usually only do this Monday nights, but I got an extra day this week so I'm probably gonna try to do another Servant. I'm enjoying the feedback and reading all the sheets in between.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephrame View Post
    The whole point of Innovation Skills is that it is very very rare for someone to have an innovation that is the same to another's. Yi Sun-sin's innovation in in part inspired by Archer Nobunaga's Tenka Fubu Skill (Unifying the Nation by Force - Innovation A). In this case I put a + mod on his because he was attributed with two extremely important innovations that the world would catch up with later, that he was the first and therefore rather exclusive. So if you think you have someone that fits, you can give it a shot, I just think that it won't work without more information.
    Thank you for giving me permission and don't you worry, it'll be unique. Also, Innovation is a canonical skill? The more you learn, I guess.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar

Beast V

"Disgusting.
    Disgusting.
    Disgusting.
    To allow such filthy creatures to continue walking upon this Earth is unforgiveable.
    I stand here as a proxy for God-
    Just as He once cleansed this World with a torrent of rain
    So too shall I cleanse it in a flood of darkness"

Beast V - Beast of Debasement

Art by Hellobaby Hbisnt
    Stats
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Lore 1
    Origin: Near East Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Beast

The most famous demoness in the world. She is a shy girl who prefers not to deal with others.
    Lore 2
    A demon originating from the Mythology of Mesopotamia. Originally she was considered a minor demon of the night. However, she later became syncretized into Hebrew mythology as the first wife of Adam.

God created two beings in His image- the male, Adam, and the female, Lilith. He had intended for them to pair and become the inheritors of the Earth. However, when the time came for them to procreate and populate the planet, a power struggle occurred. As both were in God's image, both were considered equal. As such, neither would lay beneath the other. Ultimately Lilith fled Paradise and created her own home within the night. However, she still comes to terrorize the children of Adam in vengeance.

While God created a new partner for Adam, Lilith was never afforded such a luxury. She is unable to reproduce- unable to populate the world- without the DNA of another individual. It is said that those who spill their seed run the risk of inviting Lilith into their homes. Furthermore, she is often cited as the cause for nocturnal emissions.
    Skills 1
    Authority of the Beast A
    A skill which can only be described as "Anti-Humanity".
    The divine right of one who was created in God's image. She refuses to lay beneath Adam or any of his children- and by all means she has no obligation to do so. She is one who is in every way equal to Man. Therefor, she is not obligated to abide by any of the rules set in place by Man.
    In this case, the skill can be called "The Alien Common Sense of Demons". Simply by the Beast existing, the world around her warps into an Imaginary Number Space. As this space does not follow the ordinary laws of physics as understood by humans, it is incredibly difficult to strike the Beast through this space unless one has skills specifically to navigate it. Furthermore, this space is incredibly harmful to human constructs and biological life.
    Independent Manifestation A
    An existence which appears in this world separate from any form of summoning. In this Beast's case it is at max rank because she is not dead.
    When Man consumed the fruit of the forbidden tree they were cursed with the knowledge of life and death. Since Lilith never consumed this fruit, such concepts were never imposed upon her. Even should she be "defeated", "death" is not something which can occur.
    Nega-Breeder A
    The unique skill of each Beast.
    A skill which grants an advantage against anything which propagates their species by mating with another. So long as Lilith can obtain another breedable entity's DNA (magical energy), she is capable of producing heirs within her womb. Genome compatibility is not an issue.
    She prefers men, but since Eve was ultimately just a broken off piece of Adam, even women will do.
    Lore 3
    Her personality is disagreeable. Even if a human wishes to sympathize with her- even if she herself wishes to sympathize with a human- mutual understanding is impossible. It's not a matter of alien reasoning or anything of the sort. It's simply a matter of disgust.

"What filth. I will take what I need, but I will never allow you to lay your evil eyes upon me."

She looks down upon humans as an instinctive reaction. Inbred- the children of Adam and a fragment of himself. Sinful- the children who rejected the words of God in favor of a snake. Filthy- the children who grovel in the dirt and return to the dirt. She has no sense of pity, rather, she holds her nose as she passes by. She abides by the Lord's command to "breed with Adam", but her personal wish is to distance herself from the muck.
    Skills 2
    Flight of the Screech Owl A
    A moniker for Lilith is "The Lady of the Evening".
    A demoness residing in the night. It increases her Agility by one rank and grants her Presence Concealment of rank A between the points of sunset and sunrise.
    Succubism A+
    An ability similar to Bloodsucker. By consuming one's genetic material, Lilith can heal herself and increase her magical energy.
    Technically all Servants are beings which fall into the "omnibus" and "bloodsucker" categories. However, in Lilith's case, the efficiency of absorption is vastly increased over that of a normal Servant. Furthermore, she is capable of inflicting the statuses "charm" or "sleep" upon her target in order to perform a mana transfer. As this is considered an act of procreation rather than an attack, it will not disrupt her Presence Concealment.
    Riding D+++
    The ability wield a mount. In Lilith's case, she can ride all sorts of things including divine beasts, demons, and even dragons. However, vehicles are something beyond her jurisdiction.
    Lore 4
    She is often described as the mother of demons. In a sense this is true. Offspring take on various traits of their parents. The children who originate from the union of Lilith and Adam would certainly fall outside the reasoning of mankind. Of course, these are simply physical, but monstrous, creatures, rather than the True Demons as understood in the world of magecraft. It is impossible for two beings born out of Earth to produce a child born of the void.

Ordinarily she could not manifest as a Beast. While of equal Authority to humans, she does not contain their knowledge nor the vastness of their civilization. She should normally be little more than an inconvenience rather than a Threat to Humanity. Somehow she has manifested with the element of "Imaginary Numbers" within her womb- it is for this reason that her threat level has skyrocketed.
    Skills 3
    Existence Outside the Domain EX
    An Entity of the Outer Realm. A being that descended from a universe outside our own.
    Lilith's skill is not of the highest rank, but rather, it is the rank of an exception. There are no Outer Gods descending through her body, nor does she invite any Outer Gods to the Earth through her actions. Nonetheless- she is a threat to humanity of the same type as the Outer Gods.
    Black Goat A
    "Iä! Iä!"
    Chants can be heard from within her womb.
    She is the mother of demons- as such, she naturally had an affinity for a certain Outer God. Though the God chose another through which it would descend, by consuming the DNA of a certain goat "Baphy", it becomes possible to replicate even a fictional being.
    Noble Phantasm
    Ki-Sikil-Lil-La-Ke
    Mother of a Thousand Young
    Classification: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-500
    Maximum number of targets: 7.75 billion

The maximum output of the "Breeder"-type Beast.

Ordinarily it is preferable to reproduce with multiple partners so as to encourage genetic diversity. However, by diverting resources from "finding partners" to "birthing", the gestation period can be greatly reduced. These children are then capable of breeding with either each other or other life forms in their area, leading to the development of a new species.

R-selection type Noble Phantasm. Naturally, when output of offspring is maximized the quality of the offspring is less important. The species is birthed, reproduces, and dies in rapid succession leading to a flood of biological waste. Once output has begun, destruction of the species becomes nearly impossible due to their rate of propagation. Furthermore, replenishment of DNA is unnecessary to produce new offspring. Once the Beast has consumed biological material, it becomes possible to infinitely reproduce it within herself.

Ordinarily this Noble Phantasm's power is limited by the vulnerabilities of living creatures. Species built on the same DNA can be wiped out in an instant due to disease or lack of resources. Those who do not have to deal with such issues, such as fairies or angels, ordinarily do not reproduce via breeding. It is by sheer misfortune that Lilith happened upon a world-ending threat that synergized with her own abilities.

As a Beast, this Noble Phantasm leads to the creation of countless Foreign entities comparable to True Demons or Outer Gods. A hoard of monsters which would not only eradicate the children of Adam, but also replace them as the Earth's dominant species. The end of the Age of Man and the beginning of the Age of Demons.
    Lore 5
    Lilith loves mankind. She follows God's order to populate the Earth with humans.

But the abominations that have covered the planet are not human. They are half-creatures. Like a dog missing half its body, kept alive by life support. She finds these monsters disgusting and sees no value in their continued existence. True humans are those who would be born from the union of her own genetic material and that of Adam's.

However, if her own children are incapable of surviving, she'll gladly add an extra element into the mix...
    Lore 6
    Debasement
    To hate someone is to recognize them as someone worthy of thoughtful emotion. However, to view someone as not even worthy of hate, let alone love, is the core of mankind's sins against each other. It is the same as viewing others as no more than objects.
    Author's Notes

This one was actually a concept I came up with several years ago. Originally she was going to eat Baphomet and establish a conceptual connection with Shub-Niggurath as "Mother of Demons" and "Black Goat". But then a certain Templar was released, so...

Actually, I think it worked out in the end. I like the idea of a creature of Earth turning the tables and hijacking an Outer God. I think it's also way cooler for her to not be a Foreigner, but rather, being her own thing that makes demon-like entities.

My mental image was of a Servant who is ordinarily very weak, but managed to become a Beast anyway through luck. Most of her abilities aren't very impressive, her threat comes almost entirely from her Authority, Nega-Skill, and her Noble Phantasm.

As before, I have a Grand in mind to counter this Beast, though I'm a bit worried about that one since it's a lot more.... experimental. I guess it should be obvious now that I kind of have a whole set in mind.

The true name of this Servant is Lilith-Niggurath.
    Last edited by TresserT; May 24th, 2022 at 10:34 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think this would rather fit the mold the Beast III based on the two candidates that we have

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Wawa on Twitter

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Greece and Italy (19th-20th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 170 cm (Pope Paul)/165 cm (Patriarch Athenagoras)
    Weight: 150 lb (Paul)/140 lb (Athenagoras)
    Dislikes: Feuds, hatred, people stuck in the past
    Talent: Reinforcing Bonds
    Natural Enemy: Isabel I, Sessyoin Kiara, Kama
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: No weapons held
    Catalyst: A copy of the Catholic-Orthodox Joint Declaration.

Class Skills:
    Papal Bull B+: The authority of a pope, signifying the Papal Bulls which are treated as an absolute command. This grants the two the equivalent of 5 command seals towards Catholic servants, but only two towards non-catholic servants. However, due to their belief that christianity is one religion, this gives them five command seals towards any christian servant.
    Magic Resistance A-: Pope Paul VI's status as an infallible pope grants him a very high rank in this, meaning he resists most magic. However, Patriarch Athenagoras only gains a B rank in it due to his status as a patriarch.
    True Name Discernment A+: Together, the two of them are easily able to discern the names of others. This shoots up in rank easily towards any servants who were Christian in any way, shape, or form.

Personal Skills:
    Find The Missing B: The sublimation of the office Pope Paul VI set up during the second World War to find information about refugees and prisoners of war. He received over 10 million requests for information. This ability serves as essentially a radar surrounding both of the two. This allows them to easily track down anyone who is currently having strife.
    Sanctified Charisma B: Both of them had immensely high charisma and attained the love and respect of their people. At this rank, it is suitable for acting as a Pope. In addition, due to their beliefs that all should have equality, a single conversation with them will make you more comfortable with who you are.
    Combination C+: The two of them are able to work in sync extremely well. Naturally, this would only be C rank, but due to their bonding and relationship, it acts as an A rank Combination skill.
    Saint A-: As Paul is a saint, he gains this skill, granting him Automatic HP Recovery and several other options, though he will always choose HP Recovery. However, Athenagoras doesn't get the benefits of this skill.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Noi Enai Uno Ekklisia
    Christianity Is One Church

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 20m
    Max Targets: 100

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of the Catholic-Orthodox Joint Declaration. It acts as a passive ability that allows them to constantly enhance bonds. As they walk, everyone around becomes more united and bonded, hatred transforming into friendship. In addition, the very earth is rebonded, constantly revitalized with a flow of mana. Lastly, this noble phantasm allows them to enhance their own bond with each other, temporarily ranking up one stat.

Enono, Archangelo Chi Mai Ypirche
    Angel of Virtue, Come Forth

Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Range: 0m
    Max Targets: 2

This noble phantasm is activated via the two of them overcharging their previous noble phantasm. When activated, the two unite into a faux-Archangel. This archangel doesn't describe itself by a name, but it calls itself the Angel of Unity. In this state, they gain Mana Burst (Flame), Angelic Flight, and Archangel skills. In addition, their parameters all rank up and their first noble phantasm becomes B ranked. However, this can only last for a half hour and then goes on cooldown for the entirety of the day.

Source: Mark Henning Jr. on Pinterest

Lore: Pope Paul VI was one of the Popes of the Christian Church. He was previously a top advisor to his two predecessors. He is known for his belief that Christianity is one religion, no matter the sect, and his active travel as pope. Patriarch Athenagoras I of Constantinople was the Patriarch of Constantinople. Inheriting a heavily divided church, he united it. Together, they are known for the Catholic-Orthodox Decree, which started the reconciliation process between the two churches.

Personality: The two, upon arriving to this day, have adapted as influencers. Both of them are immensely cheerful and quite friendly. They also make every effort to show the world that they are a couple. However, the two of them hold a darker side. They are obsessed with unity, at whatever cost it may take, even their Master's, or anyone else's, lives. They would even be willing to destroy the free will of the entire world. The Archangel of Unity holds a personality akin to their own. Their wish for the holy grail is that christianity unifies into one church.

Relationships:
    Kiara/Kama: "LOL. This ridiculous servant thinks they can mess with the world's love? Haha, try it, you'll see that you can't LOL. And then we'll destroy you. JK. Unless...
    Saint Servants: "Heya, nice to meet you holy dudes. And I'm super glad I'm one of your number. Yeah, I'm a saint too haha!"
    Dioscuri: "Hi. Hm, you aren't united properly. One sec, I'll unite you. Sorry? What does that do? Yeah, it forces your personalities in sync with each other LOL. I can't wait to see who you are now. Sorry? You don't want to be united? Well, haha, here's the thing, we don't care."