Page 453 of 620 FirstFirst ... 353403443448451452453454455458463503553 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Girls Frontline

Class: Faker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Rosemary Brown
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: England (20th Century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Height: 160cm
    Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Her claims being debunked
    Talent: Claiming that she could channel dead composers
    Natural Enemy: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A floating keyboard surrounding her
    Catalyst: A manuscript of the pieces the dead composers dictated to her

Class Skills:
    Camoflage C: At this rank, Rosemary is capable of disguising her parameters or class, though it is not a perfect disguise, some things remain.

Personal Skills:
    Spirit Channeling (False) C: The ability to gain information by channeling a spirit. She naturally has a false variant, as she cannot channel a spirit. Instead, she can use it to realize what someone "might do." In essence, a variation of Instinct. She enjoys having this, though insists it's the true variant.
    Delusion Trigger C~A: Her delusions of channeling dead composers are heavily fixed in her. This skill causes it to be attached to her. It can also bleed out into the world, causing everyone to see the apparations of five spirits, causing a mental fear effect. However, she does not know she has it, which is for the better.
    Unconsious Composition B: This skill is granted to her by the fact that the compositions actually were written by her, though she did not know due to her delusions. This causes her to be able to enter a trance-like state wherein she is capable of utilizing Protection of the Music God (False) C to cast music. She believes this skill to be Protection of the Music Ghosts C instead.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Beethoven! Bach! Schubert!
    Dead Composers Dictating Their Compositions

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: 1

The sublimation of her claims that dead composers dictated their compositions to her. This allows her to draw on the souls of Heroic Spirits, being able to copy one of their noble phantasms. However, any noble phantasms above C rank will drop to C rank. In addition, as only one spirit came to her at any one time, she can only channel one noble phantasm at any one time.

Lore: Rosemary Brown was an English composer, pianist, and spirit medium. She believed dead composers had been speaking to her since she was seven, dictating compositions to her. However, prominent psychologists, musicologists, and critics debunked her claims. An abnormal summoning that could not have happened under standard conditions. However, due to an odd series of coincidences, she has been summoned.

Personality: Friendly, helpful and polite, she does everything she can to assist you. She goes into trances where she believes she can see dead composers speaking to her. She also believes that anyone who says she's mistaken is merely mistaken themselves, and so will do anything she can to rid them of this bias. Her wish is that she was truly believed in life, and the composers were shown to be real.

Relationships:

Mozart: "You never came to me. Hmph. But anyway, what would you like?"
    Phantom of the Opera: "I can feel a piece coming on! Beethoven thinks that this ..eerie.. gentleman should get a big ominous song."
    Salieri: "Oh you poor soul. Schubert sees your sadness. How would you like to collaborate with him? Channeled through me of course."
    Chen Gong: "Ominous strategy. I know, I agree Rachmaninoff. He thinks that I should write a song warning others, and I agree."
    Blackbeard: "....Lizst says I should ignore him."
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alberto Santos Dumont

“Not a weapon. It's not a weapon. It wasn’t meant to be so. it wasn’t built to be so. All I ever wanted to do. All I ever wanted to achieve… was to give humanity the wings it desired since time immemorial. I gifted an endless sky of hope to humanity…”

“It. Is. NOT. A. WEAPON.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    ‘Gunner’
    Rider / Caster
    Lawful Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.75m / 82 kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact
    “The sky. It is a beautiful untouched land. I wanted to reach for it. I wanted to feel the rush of wind on my face. I wanted to see the world as it never had been by humanity. The sky I loved and reached for…”

Dislikes

“It’s been Tainted. It’s not the sky I reached for. It’s just another battlefield. Just more smog and fire and death. I gave humanity’s wings. I let them reach the sky in hopes it would give them perspective… all I’ve given them was a weapon.”

Attribute
    Traits
    Human
    Male, Servant, Humanoid, Hominidae Servant
    Natural Enemy
    Grail Wish
    The Wright Brothers
    “To take back the wings I’ve given humanity.”
    Command Cards
    Parameters
    STR
    E
    AGI
    B
    END
    E
    MA
    A
    LUK
    C
    NP
    C
    Background

“The Sky used to be our final frontier. The greatest challenge for us creatures of the land, born from those who crawled out of the Primordial Sea. The heavens which only gods were privy to. The domain no human could ever dream of reaching for. That was the stage I sought to conquer.”

A visionary and idealist, Dumont was a man deeply inspired by the stories of explorers and adventurers. Having admired the likes of Captain Nemo and his expeditions as well as the famous roundtrip around the world which took place over eighty day. Dumont was often compared to the heroes of such tales by those who personally knew him and understood his passions.

This was a man who aimed for the sky.

This was a man who wanted to carry humanity to a great new adventure and did everything within his power to make that dream a reality. From experiments and innovation, to his famous flight in Paris, Dumont is considered one of the names contesting the role of Pioneer of the Stars.

Though he isn’t acknowledged as such.

Rather. His greatest deed in life was to forsake personal fortune and allow others to reach the same heights he soared through. Gifting humanity the Wings it had sought for ever since they looked up to the sky and allowed themselves to dream. To dream about seeing a world from the view of a God.

How was he rewarded for it?

Humiliation.

Treachery.

The corruption of his dream into something he had never wanted to see as humanity fought new wars in the sky and it became a sight of fear instead of a sight of wonder. Dumont, forced to return home, lived out the last of his days in frustration and impotent as the wings he helped gift humanity became just another weapon.

“It isn’t a weapon. It's hope. Not hurt. Never hurt. And if they want to hurt each other with it, then I’ll just have to take it from them. Take the wings they abuse for their warped goals. Yes. That was an acceptable plan.”

Personality

Gunner is a class normally associated with those who excelled at the use of firearms. Often replacing the Archer class in grail wars should the summon in question have a higher compatibility for a few given figures over those who would normally fit the Archer Class better. For one who wished to bring hope through their efforts. To become associated with the Archer Class was no better than becoming associated with the Gunner Class.

A humiliation which Dumont refuses to suffer.

Nothing separates Dumont from a run of the mill Archer Servant.

Nothing outside of the Mad Enhancement and warped perspective which mark him a Berserker.

He is both, yet behaves like neither.

He is a man who became associated with the popularization of aircraft yet lobbied for their use in military affairs later in his life, inadvertently leading humanity down a path of pain and untold destruction which rained from the skies, riding the winds with the wings which Dumont as a Father of Aviation bestowed upon them.

‘Gunner’ is the self appointed designation of a Servant who damns himself for his own actions, and a mark of his own madness-driven journey to reclaim his inventions from humanity. Though this wouldn’t be the case had he been summoned in a different class, Dumont isn’t incapable of communication or reasoning so much as completely convinced that the course of action he chose was the right one.

He cannot be dissuaded from it.

He cannot be convinced.

Though he is reasonable and his Mad Enhancement’s trigger is extremely specific, most tend to ignore how intimidating a truly resolved man can be. To the point of being machine-like in his insistence that what he plans is a net positive, carefully selecting arguments to support his choice while poking holes in other’s with his own prodigious mind.

“Your reasoning is correct, but mine will lead to much greater results.”

In the end Berserker Dumont’s dogged determination and unwillingness to compromise his goals lead to him being extremely difficult to work with, never mind properly command as a servant. One has to carefully construct each request in a way that appeals to the warped reasoning of a Berserker with full access to their intellect.

So long as this can be achieved, then its all a matter of building a relationship of mutual profit. But even then, you might still be betrayed if Dumont comes to believe that dispatching or replacing you would be optimal for his own plans.

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement A

A warped sense of self brought about by the deep grief and rage felt by a man who once gave the world everything he had, only to see his invention turned to violent purposes. Tainting their very meaning, turning him one of the origins for weapons of war which would rule over the land from the sky. This great rage felt by a man who wants nothing more than to take back his own actions manifests as anger which is triggered by the sight of certain designs and pictures. Namely those which he feels corrupt the original intent of himself as a Pioneer of Aviation.

Increases own Buster performance by 10%.

Independent Action C

The ability to act without the need for a Master typically associated with Servants of the Archer Class. Dumont, as a result of his Double Summon Skill, is capable of manifesting both as an Archer and as a Berserker. Rather, it can be said that being summoned as an Archer will trigger the conditions for him to obtain the Mad Enhancement Skill as a result of Dumont’s deep burning hatred aimed towards the Archer Class itself and his status as a Pioneer whose inventions became weapons.

Increases own critical damage by 6%.

Magic Resistance E

A skill gained as a result of the Archer Class. Its rank is the absolute lowest due to Dumont having never once been associated or aligned with the world of magecraft in his life. He can blunt the damage suffered from attacks made up of magical energy, but even the simplest spell is beyond this Skill’s ability to completely negate. This could also hint at Dumont’s dissatisfaction at being summoned in a class which wields weapons despite his nature as an inventor and sportsman.

Increases own debuff resistance by 10%.

Personal Skills

Light of Possibilities C

A Skill associated with one who has opened doors for humanity. Depending on the time and place where Dumont is summoned, he would be eligible for possessing the Pioneer of the Stars. However, the fame for reaching the Sky is one he shares with multiple others, with the most famous being a certain pair of brothers who claimed to be the first humans to take flight.

As 'Gunner', Dumont forfeits the claim to the seat of a Pioneer, but instead gains the Light of Possibilities as a result of his spreading the knowledge and means of mass production of flying machines. As a form of Innocent Monster, however, this Skill warps the appearance and mindset of Dumont. Reflecting his own inner frustrations regarding his legacy for humanity and his vision, which became tainted.

Ignores Invincibility (3 turns)
    Gains critical stars every turn (3 turns)
    Charges own NP gauge (20%)

Public Blueprint A

A skill related to Dumont’s decision to publish the blueprints for his inventions under public domain. A practice which led to the widespread diffusion of technology and knowledge regarding the construction and development of several different branches of technology. This Skill allows the user to retain perfect memory of the methods and materials needed to construct any and all kinds of inventions which can be traced back to the Public Blueprints released by Dumont in life.

Even lacking the skill to create items or the Caster Class, Dumont will always be able to reconstruct or even improve upon inventions of others. Perhaps even pushing them past the point of what ‘modern’ technology is capable of accomplishing and into the realm of ‘future possibilities’.

Increases own Arts performance (3 turns)
    Grants self On-Attack-Activate buff (Gains critical stars when attacking with Arts Cards.)

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) B+

A Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Implements used gain a plus modifier in their damage dealt against "humans". Something Dumont possessed through the anecdote in which he urged military forces to adapt for air-based warfare. Giving the initial impulse towards the weaponization of flying machines. This is as much a curse as it is a boon, with all of Dumont’s creations as a servant possessing the peculiarity of ‘harming humans’, this skill is what allows him to fight other Heroic Spirits but also serves as a constant reminder of what he considers to be one of his greatest mistakes.

Reduces all enemies' NP.
    Reduces their defense (3 turns)

Double Summon C

The rare ability to be summoned with the benefits of two classes. In this case the Archer and Berserker Class. Though it might be an even more exceptional case due to Dumont’s distaste for the Archer Class being such that he will always possess the traits of an Archer even if he is originally summoned as a Berserker. This phenomenon doesn’t occur when he is summoned as a Rider or Caster, perhaps being another peculiarity of his mindset as a Berserker that allows for the Double Summon to occur.

Increase own attack and decrease defense advantage against Cavalry and Knight Classes
    (Deals 1.5x damage against them and takes 1,5x damage from them.)

Noble Phantasm
    Oiseau de Proie: As Witnessed, the Wings of Humanity
    C Rank / Anti-Flight

As a Rider, this Noble Phantasm would be the summoning and reenactment of Dumont’s recorded flight in france. The first one to ever be witnessed by a crowd of people. Thus cementing humanity’s triumph over the heavens in the form of the 14-bis, a machine of Dumont’s own design.

As a Berserker, this Noble Phantasm changes. Becoming the conceptual advantage known as ‘Air Superiority’. A doctrine characterizing aircraft combat which was only possible through Dumont’s popularization of flying machines and later urging of their inclusion in the armed forces as scouts. Perhaps the leading cause of his Madness Enhancement being the rage born of regret.

And the wish to take back a weapon he never meant to create.

This Noble Phantasm represents that wish, Oiseau de Proie causes each and every flying based Skill or equipment to malfunction. Grounding all those who possess these attributes or flight capabilities, even creatures which should be capable of flight, or structures built during the Age of Gods are affected to a certain degree, keeping them from obtaining aerial superiority over the user.

In contrast to that, Dumont becomes completely untethered from the hold of gravity, as the sole ‘proof’ of humanity’s triumph over the sky, he decides who are the ones worthy of flying and who aren’t. The only exception to this would be other ‘pioneers of aviation’, Dumont’s compatriots and fellow geniuses who are just as much of a lynchpin to the concept of human flight as he himself is.

Reduces all enemies' Buster resistance by 20% (3 turns)
    Chance to reduce their defense (3 turns)Chance to Stun (1 turn)

Last edited by Wyvern; June 10th, 2022 at 02:18 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Shalom, Master! Be sure to leave all the fighting to me, frontal charges are my specialty! This time, I'll definitely be able to carry things through to the end..."

Lancer of Recklessness:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Eleazar Avaran

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- D
    Luck- D
    NP- C++

Personality
    A straightforward and gregarious man whose easily fired up by battle. He strongly values frontal charges and upon summoning will likely request his Master for permission to engage other Servants in combat as soon as possible. That is not to say Lancer disdains those who utilize more intricate tactics, he is simply too straightforward to have a head for them. Lancer openly admits he's a hotblooded meathead whose only good at fighting, and so is grateful to rely on his Master to handle the more strategic side of the Grail War.

He greatly looks up to those who can lead others and win through means other than warrior prowess, admiring them for accomplishing something he never could. The epitome of this is his beloved big brother Judah Maccabee, whom Lancer considers a "perfect leader" that inspired the people with his courage and faith winning multiple impossible battles against the Seleucid Empire. Should his Master remind Lancer of his brother, which includes a just heart and boundless tactical mind, he will gladly commit himself to be wielded as their spear.

Lancer is a devote man, who takes care to always read the Torah before going into battle. He reacts poorly to Greek heroes as he blames them for oppressing his homeland, however Lancer is still reasonable enough to put aside his grievances if he realizes they had nothing to do with it.

Lancer has little regrets over his death in history, as the Jewish people ultimately won their freedom and independence. His wish on the Holy Grail would merely be a chance to reunite with his brothers and have a drink again like old times. Lancer has a hatred of elephants and will immediately charge at any he sees. However due to how his legend was distorted across medieval art he has a somewhat fuzzy memory of what an elephant actually looks like and will sometimes mistake random other large animals for one. "They're basically a horse with a really long nose right... or maybe a cat with big tusks...? No I've totally seen one Master, don't laugh!"

Examples of bizarre-looking elephant art (collapse-text)

Dislikes: retreating, the Seleucid Empire, elephants
    Talent: reckless courage
    Natural Enemy: Antiochus V, Ivan the Terrible

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. A decent resistance to Magecraft Lancer shares with all his brothers, who were united in opposing the Seleucid Empire thanks to their immense faith. However as his faith never shone as brightly as his more famous brother and he lacks the Saber Class to bolster his resistance Eleazar's rank in this Skill is unable to rise any higher than C.

Personal Skills:

Challenge Of The Champion- B
    A Skill that represents how Lancer instantly identified the Seleucid king Antiochus V's war elephant from across the battlefield and made a beeline for him, plowing through all soldiers in his way. In group battles Lancer is able to mark one target with a glowing beacon shaped like an eagle of light (the eagle being an emblem of Maccabean revolt).

He then can locate where they are anywhere on the field as well as gaining a rank-up to Strength and Agility while in proximity to his chosen rival. However this Skill also induces a Mad Enhancement-like dulling of the mind that renders Lancer preoccupied with defeating that opponent above all else, potentially opening him up to surprise attacks from other foes.

Battlefield Recitation- C
    Lancer is identified as the one who read from the Tanakh in front of the Jewish army before his final battle at Beth-zechariah. By reciting a Torahnic verse prior to battle Lancer may evoke a mystical effect. This effect can be empowering Lancer and his allies or a curse to his enemies depending on the verse. Examples of verses and their relevant effects include:

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."Ethereal fortress walls project ranking up Endurance for Lancer and his allies.

"You provided bread from heaven for them for their hunger, You brought forth water from a rock for them for their thirst, and You told them to enter in order to possess the land which You swore to give them."A holy spring gushes forth in the middle of the battlefield replenishing the health of whoever touches it (however this can be used by both Lancer and his foes).

"Grasping the torches in their left hands and holding in their right hands the trumpets they were to blow, they shouted, 'A sword for the Lord and for Gideon!' While each man held his position around the camp, all the Midianites ran, crying out as they fled."Imposes a fear status on the enemy ranks and makes Lancer's men leave trailing after-images, distorting their true numbers.

"Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God."Adds a + modifier to Lancer's Magic Resistance.

Bravery- B
    The ability to through sheer fortitude of will negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and mesmerization. Also confers a boost to melee damage. In battle Lancer showed the fervor to charge a mighty war-elephant that the rest of the Jewish army had scattered in fear of, even managing to fell the beast at the cost of his own life. While his legend could qualify him for Zealotry in place of this, religious faith was never as important for Lancer as the bond to his home and people, ascribing him this Skill instead.

Noble Phantasm
    Avaran
    Piercer

Type: Anti-Unit/Suicide-Attack

Lancer's Origin of "Piercing" sublimated into a Noble Phantasm through the feat that earned his most famous epithet. Plunging his spear into the underbelly of the elephant that bore Seleucid king Antiochus V before the colossal beast collapsed atop Lancer killing him instantly. As elephants in ancient times were Divine Beasts revered as equivalent to "God" Lancer decisively proved the creature's mortality by killing it, even at the cost of his own life.

The spear he carries is of simple make, dyed in glory from the act yet showing no attributes more exceptional than an ordinary C-ranked armament. This Noble Phantasm's true power lies in Lancer himself, with the spear being only a conduit. Reciting the true name like a prayer Lancer grips his spear with both arms near the back of the shaft and fully extends them to deliver a single strong thrust (cloaked in the aura of a charging elephant) that distills the concept of "piercing" to its purest possible zenith.

Armors, agility, supernatural endurance, even esoteric protections that weave fate and destiny, all are alike irrelevant before the attack's overwhelming brutal simplicity. If the foe has any defenses that can only be bypassed by a certain condition (such as Divinity, or silver for a werewolf) his spear will be treated as if fulfilling that condition for the duration of the strike. Should they be vulnerable only in a specific part of their body, the spear will automatically seek it out even unguided by Lancer's deliberate aim. A lone godlike strike that disdains flourishes and elaboration, in return for honing a single motion to the point where it long since transcended human limits.

However recreating how this feat directly heralded Lancer's demise in legend he will immediately perish after performing this Noble Phantasm. In return for matchless technique that exceeds mortal skill, Lancer's body will break apart and dissolve into magical energy, returning to his God. It is thus a trump card only used for when Lancer puts everything on the line for victory against an opponent he's unable to defeat with his ordinary spearmanship.

This Noble Phantasm also bestows tremendous inspiration to Lancer's remaining allies on the field, purging mental interference like confusion and despair as well as ranking up their stats for the remainder of combat. Alongside taking one of the enemy's strongest champions with him this can easily turn the tide of a losing battle even if he was unable to do so in history. This represents how Lancer's sacrifice is still raised as an inspiration to the Jewish people even today of resistance in the face of impossible odds.

It seems people lost interest in the guessing-game over at the other thread so I'm just posting this up here. Someone else can feel free to take up the next round. As usual comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for reading!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    I loooove FGO style sheets because I'm a math nerd and I wish more people did sheets like this.

I do think you leaned a bit hard on existing skills. I like the explanations behind how the skills work in regards to Dumont's abilities but I feel like you don't need to appropriate skills from other Servants at this point. At least, not to the extent you did.

I do love the pseudo-Star Servant aesthetic. Someone who "should be" Star but wound up being corrupted (in this case, due to his actual history leading him down a different route from his dream).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    I loooove FGO style sheets because I'm a math nerd and I wish more people did sheets like this.

I do think you leaned a bit hard on existing skills. I like the explanations behind how the skills work in regards to Dumont's abilities but I feel like you don't need to appropriate skills from other Servants at this point. At least, not to the extent you did.

I do love the pseudo-Star Servant aesthetic. Someone who "should be" Star but wound up being corrupted (in this case, due to his actual history leading him down a different route from his dream).
    Consider this a test run on this new version of my format I'm slowly building up to.

I tried to make use of Collapse, but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work how I wanted it to.

In the future I'll definitely work out a better ration of existing skills to original ones. For now, Dumont seems like one of those Servants who have one really unique skill but the rest is something you can see with other servants.

His schtick is that he isn't unique enough to be a Pioneer, after all.

Blog Entries
    Wyvern: I personally see no problem with his skills because they all describe him very well. The intro really pulled me in. I like him as a Servant but it feels a bit contradictory to himself as a mortal. He regrets his own decision to recommend it for war. Like... what did he expect would happen? this breaks the concept a bit, but if i were to ignore that, man i love it.

Royd: i didnt check out the thread for too long because I was out of the loop with compiling and reading sheets I missed and other stuff. Wise FC choice, you use an Origin in a sheet, thats a plus, he feels like Lancer Arash, in a good sense.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Wyvern: I personally see no problem with his skills because they all describe him very well. The intro really pulled me in. I like him as a Servant but it feels a bit contradictory to himself as a mortal. He regrets his own decision to recommend it for war. Like... what did he expect would happen? this breaks the concept a bit, but if i were to ignore that, man i love it.
    He regrets having ever said it, is what I was trying to get at.

Even if it made sense at the time and he was still trying to help people, as a Servant he got a front row seat to everything that happened afterwards and came to intensely dislike what became of his initial invention.

He is a Berserker, so the contradiction is actually part of that.

He is completely logical and capable of understanding things up until his Madness is triggered and be becomes contradictory and hyper focused on fixing his own mistakes.

Blog Entries

Source: Sidney Maldonado

Class: Archer
    True Name: Wallada bint al-Mustakfi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Spain (11th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 161cm
    Weight: 135lbs
    Dislikes: Infidelity
    Talent: Sharp satires
    Natural Enemy: Tristan
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Her words
    Catalyst: A copy of one of her poems

Class Skills:

Independent Action B: She is capable of staying in the world for two days without a master. However, this is the maximum time she can stay, and requires her to conserve magical energy. She was granted this skill by virtue of her constantly making her own way in life.

Magic Resistance D: She encountered magic in her life, though not very much of it, and as she lived long after the Age of Gods, she obtains a low rank in this skill, only cancelling low-ranking magic.

Personal Skills:

High-Speed Poem Speech B: The capability to rapidly speak poetry. This is granted to her via her many poetic writings. This also allows her to more easily weaponize her words, as she can use them far more rapidly.

Cutting Criticisms A: The sublimation of her sharp satires against her ex-lover. It manifests as the capability for her insults, criticisms, and satires to not only injure the target's pride, but also deal physical damage to them. This is her qualification for being in the Archer class, as this makes her words "a long-range weapon".

Nighttime Visit B: The sublimation of her poem about visiting at night and her love of night-time. This appears as a skill which grants her the equivalent of Presence Concealment A whenever it is night. However, this has no effect during the day.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Tatawahaj Kalimati
    If The Sun Had My Love, It Would Not Shine

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: N/A

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of one of her famous poems, Taraqqab idha ja'a l-zalamu ziyarati. It manifests as a passive ability surrounding her, causing her voice to extinguish lights around. Or so it may merely seem. In truth, it serves as a converter transforming light into vocal energy. In other words, any lights that she is able to extinguish with her voice enhance her voice to have more range and be far louder. Normally, this would hinge on her love for someone, but her love has been redirected to her poetry, so this condition does not apply.

Thuqb Alhamar
    You Know That I Am The Moon Of The Skies

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100 meters

Her trump card and the sublimation of her grief at her lover abandoning her and declaration that she is the moon of the skies. When invoked, the next being she insults will be immediately struck with an "arrow" of light emanating from the moon. Naturally, this is only usable when the moon is visible.

Lore: Wallada bint al-Mustakfi was an Andalusian poet and the daughter of a Caliph. She inherited his power. She was known for her poems, but also for defying the norms of the society by walking around without a Hijab. She was lovers with Ibn Zaydun, and wrote several poems about him, first about their love, and then later sharp satires about him because of how he cheated on her.

Personality: She is obsessed with her poetry, and is sharp-tongued, constantly finding something to critique about anyone and using that to make poems. However, she doesn't often voice it because she doesn't want to physically harm people, and due to Cutting Criticism it does. So instead she writes insults on her clothes, akin to how she wrote her verses on her clothes in life. "من فضلك!"

Relationships:

William Shakespeare: (Written) "That absolute cur. The world is not his play! His head is so inflated I'm surprised he's not floating!"
    Tristan: (Written) "Those poor people that you played. You think yourself a hero, but you aren't. You're a villain."
    Oberon: "Well... at least you acknowledge yourself, " (written) "You absolute disgrace to Servantkind!"
    Anderson: "A kindred spirit."
    Sita: "Why do you still love him?"
    Rama: (Written) "You blight to the good name of Indian servants, may you be destroyed."
    Last edited by jishara; June 20th, 2022 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Update: Lowered Eleazar's Magic Resistance to C since it seemed weird for him to have it at the same rank as Judah, a Saber and much more famous champion of the faith than him. Also added another example to his Battlefield Recitation Skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Wallada: Pretty nice sheet. The first NP is a very creative concept with turning light into sound. Having her write down her insults to get around her second Skill is a cute touch that reminds me of my idea for a Cleobulina sheet (famous ancient Greek riddler) whose super shy and writes all her riddles down to avoid talking (based on how she was described not to have spoken while serving her father's guests).

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Royd!
    Last edited by jishara; June 10th, 2022 at 07:41 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar

Beast IV/A

"▂▂▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ !
    ▂▂▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ーーー ! !
    Fear me! Fear me! Fear me!
    Please do not go"

Beast IV/A - Beast of Instinct (Apprehension)

Source: Shadowscapes Tarot
    Stats
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A+
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Lore 1
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Beast

Even in a humanoid form he is still fluffy.
    Lore 2
    The first half of Beast IV. The "A" stands for "Abyss". Were he to suppress his Beastly nature and manifest as an ally of Humanity, he would qualify as both the Berserker and Alter-Ego classes.

The half goat deity of Greek mythology. The god of the shepherds, pastures, woodland, boundaries, and the wild. His name means "sudden fear". This is the form Beast IV has taken this time.

The observation of his spirit origin will inevitably lead to the appearance of his "other half". Wherever the first part of Beast IV appears, so too will the last. That said, they cannot exert their influence upon the world simultaneously. In this sense they are counters to each other- so long as Beast IV/A remains undefeated, the other fragment of Beast IV will never be able to mature.
    Noble Phantasm 1

Syrinx
    God's Breath Across My Love, God's Wrath Across the Wood

Classification: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum number of targets: 100

The first Noble Phantasm of Beast IV carried over from his Larval (Servant) state.

It takes the shape of the god's famous pan flute. A Phantasm which encompasses both the legends of whimsical and alluring music coming from the forest, as well as the the monstrous screams which drove back even the Titans. These legends, though seemingly contradictory, join together to represent one greater Mystery- the bodies within the untamed wilderness, given away only by their myriad of sounds. Whether serene or disruptive, within the darkness of the wilderness all sounds represent threats.

A terrifying sound erupts from the mouths of the pan flute. It is a roar, a hoot, a squeak, and the babbling of a brook all at once, but at the same time none of the above. A mental stimulus which is reminiscent of "being within the wild forest". All who hear this sound, whether ally or enemy, have their fight or flight drive stimulated. Reason, strategy, preparation, and technique are rendered useless. It's as if they are in an unfamiliar wood with monsters far beyond them lurking around every corner. It's as if they are prey that know they are being hunted.

It is actually a prototype of the Noble Phantasm wielded by a certain Paladin. Though it lacks the ability "instant disintegration of smallfry", the effectiveness of the incited panic is increased and the Mystery of its basis is far greater. As the impression given is "something far greater than me is lurking in the shadows" regardless of enemy strength, even the gods are not immune to this Noble Phantasm's effect.
    Lore 3
    He is often cited as a child of Olympus, whether Zeus or Hermes or Poseidon, but he actually has nothing to do with them. He is an ancient, Earthly god from the isolated kingdom of Arcadia who existed before the advent of the Machines. In other words, he is a divine spirit native to Greece that managed to escape oppression by isolating himself.

He is considered a wild god- a lustful and dangerous beast without any morality. And he is a beast through and through. Murder, pillaging, and rape are not acts of evil for him but simply a matter of course. But he is also considered a border god- a god which protects mankind by firmly establishing the border between safety and destruction. A Beast whose heart is kind and gentle. Indeed, he considers himself to be an ally of humanity. By inciting fear he can keep men away from the dangers of the wilderness. By brutalizing those who press on despite that fear he can prevent others from attempting.

Mankind must someday reach the stars. To stand in the way of that future is to becoming an enemy of Humanity, even if it is to protect them. It is for this reason that he qualifies as a Beast.
    Skills 1
    Madness Enhancement EX
    The abandonment of reason in exchange for an improvement in a Servant's Parameters.
    Through reasoning he has reached the conclusion that reasoning is unnecessary for him. A voluntary abandonment of rationality. Even if this skill were sealed or he were summoned in another class, Madness Enhancement would continuously manifest regardless.
    Crossing Arcadia A+
    Quick movement across the arena regardless of what obstacles may be in the way.
    The natural skills of a forest beast. Leaps through the forest- even over enemies- in order to establish a vantage point.
    Territory Recognition B
    Establishment of an area designated as outside one's personal domain. In other words, the ability to designate an area as someone else's.
    Areas recurrently inhabited by enemies will be recognized as those enemies' territories. At the cost of reducing the Beast's Parameters by 1 rank within those territories, its Parameters will be increased outside of such areas.
    Territories can be expanded by frequently inhabiting additional areas, and will be diminished if one stops inhabiting an area on a regular basis.
    Independent Manifestation C
    The ability to appear in this world separate from any sort of summoning system. As a god, he naturally holds this skill. Also grants immunity to instant death and time manipulation effects.
    Divinity A-
    A natural-born divine spirit. Or so it would seem.
    This skill's rank has been lowered due to the particular nature of his divine core.
    Lore 4
    He was a child beloved by all the gods. For this reason the Greek gods called him Pan, which can also mean "all". As a wild god he was the natural opposition to the progress of technology- the opposition to the degradation of their rule. But they did not understand the Earthly gods or the rules under which they operated.

He was not simply a god of the wild, but rather, a god of fear. He manifested as the embodiment of the fears of those who worshipped him. He was a cautionary god who knocked back those who overstepped their bounds. Upon hearing his pipes, the gods of Olympus witnessed their own end and could do nothing but cower.

The god of Arcadia which predated the advent of the machine gods. He is a deity who is not bound to the faith of humans. Worship exists in order to gain favor from entities which one already knows to exist. On the other hand, faith is to acknowledge something's existence without direct evidence. Worship is not necessary for faith to exist as acknowledgement alone is a form of faith. This is the nature of the Beast.
    Skills 2
    Authority of the Beast EX
    A skill which is normally considered "Anti-Human". In Beast IV/A's case, it can be expanded to "Anti-Lifeform".
    A specialized form of "Incubism". The consumption of the curse which affects all sentient life.
    While the Beast is only capable of consuming the specific emotion "fear", it is capable of recognizing nearly anything as a meal. Even the generic fear of animals will increase the Beast's power.
    Negative emotions leak from the gorged Beast's body as curses. The more curses he stores the thicker his fur becomes, providing a defensive effect.
    Nega-Terror A
    An absolute counter against beings which experience fear. The aura of an apex predator. To combat the Beast is the same as a deer attempting to combat a lion.
    Increases the Beast's Strength, Endurance, and Luck Parameters based on the perceived difference in power between it and the target. The more the target is afraid of the Beast the greater the Beast's power becomes. The power difference grows even further, increasing the target's fear and increasing the effectiveness of this ability.
    As it is an ability based on others' perception of the Beast, the exact effects will vary depending on the target. One enemy may take damage as if the Beast's Strength is increased by 10 ranks, while another may take damage as if its Strength were increased by 100.
    The skill can be neutralized by remaining within one's personal territory.
    Lore 5
    In its current form the Servant is associated with the true name Pan, but this is just its larval state. It is a Divided Spirit of an older, greater god of fear.

Since the dawn of the world, before even the King of Heroes or the Proto-Goddess of hope, sentient creatures recognized the unknowable horrors of the world around them. Even animals acknowledge the existence of a "something" which they direct their fear towards. Humans can later justify these fears as mundane concerns- the deer runs from the lion, not anything mysterious- but instinctually it is not the lion which the deer runs from, it is fear itself. The very concept of a threat without truly understanding what that threat is. It is in this way that beasts are capable of providing faith for a god. It is in this way that the Beast was born.

Humans would later associate an image with these concepts. A great horned deity who represented the vague "threat" which existed in the wilderness. This is the Beast's true nature- it is only through the image of Pan that it manifests, rather than his true form.
    Noble Phantasm 2

Aradia
    The Last of Your Oppressors Shall Be Dead

Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-100
    Maximum number of targets: 500

The true Noble Phantasm of the Beast, available only while in a matured state. Its name is taken from the consort of the Beast within a religion which worships him.

The embodiment of the concept of "the wild". Though the Beast is associated with the forest, it encompasses all frontiers untamed by man. So long as there are places left unexplored, man will both fear and wonder about the potential mysteries that hide there. It is through this that the Noble Phantasm manifests.

The god's black arms extend from the unknown and drag its victims into the forest for the Witch's Sabbath. Those touched by these arms will lose their form and consciousness- they will become "part of the wild". The targets' identity is not sealed away, but rather, it is destroyed altogether, making rehabilitation impossible. What is left is nothing more than a husk of darkness which acts instinctually.

Resistance is possible while in an area recognized as a personal territory but each arm's strength is equal Strength is equal to the Beast's own. If used against an enemy within the "forest", they will be instantly defeated.

The Phantasm's designation of "anti-unit" refers to the number of enemies each arm can target. Multiple arms can be created at a time making it effective even against large groups.
    Lore 6
    Apprehension

Fear of death, fear of the unknown, fear of consequences- these are all justifications made by humans in order to explain their own behavior. In truth, fear is something which is inherently irrational. Animals don't flee from gunshots out of fear for their own death. They flee as an instinctual reaction. Fear is an emotion which justifies itself.
    Author's Notes

Here goes Beast IV!

I had to do a split Beast somewhere in this lineup and I had a pretty decent idea for this one, I think. Originally I was going to make it a duo with a Beastified Venus of Hohle Fels, but I couldn't think of any good way to make her a Beast level enemy. In exchange, I got a better idea.

There's some probably not very well hidden secrets in this sheet which have to do with the Beast's other half, so that'll be fun. In exchange, there won't be a Grand designed for this one. The class to go with it would have been Assassin, and I couldn't think of any interesting takes that would justify having someone other than King Hassan be the class. My headcanon is that this guy would be summoned to counter both halves of Beast IV.

The name of the Servant is The Horned God, but its larval form/bunrei/the name that should probably be put on the list is Pan.

Blog Entries

Source: LaCrae on Pinterest

Class: Voyager
    True Name: Ono no Imoko
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Japan (7th Century)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 148lbs
    Dislikes: Haughtiness
    Talent: Carrying mail
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: None
    Catalyst: A copy of the letter he delivered

Class Skills:
    Independent Navigation B: A skill granted to him as a class skill of the Voyager class. He was a very capable envoy, and traveled between Japan and China many times. This allows him to be able to ignore his mana requirements as long as he is going "towards a destination". However, this can only last two days before faltering.

Personal Skills:
    Daitoku A: The sublimation of him being granted the highest cap out of the twelve cap levels, Daitoku, greater virtue. This skill allows him to gain a body that is "naturally virtuous". In other words,
    dangers
    Vices
    will be repelled, up to and including Noble Phantasms below C rank. He prefers to think of it as a reward from the empress, and adores having it.

Imperial Envoy C: The sublimation of him being Empress Suiko's envoy to the Chinese court. This grants him a measure of authority over anyone who is not some form of royalty, as every word he says is treated as being the words of a powerful royal. In other words, it grants him the equivalent of God's Command C for any non-royal enemies. "Ugh, I have to use this? I'd prefer not to. Fine."

Ikebana B: The Chinese technique of flower arrangement. As he was the one to bring it from China to Japan, he gains a fairly high rank in this. This allows him to more clearly see the harmony and order in a room, and utilize flower arrangement to alter his own luck stat. He will often be found practicing this skill.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Ue no Taiyo
    From the Land Of The Rising Sun, To The Land Of The Setting Sun

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: As far as he can run
    Max Targets: 1000

The sublimation of the famous letter he delivered. When it is activated, the air around him begins to heat up, and as he continues to run, it heats up more and more until it becomes a miniature sun. Of course, he is immune to the effects. Upon its reactivation, the sun "sets", burning up anything it comes across, while dissappearing. However, naturally it is only usable once a day, as the sun only rises and sets once a day.

Lore: Ono no Imoko was a politician and diplomat from Japan. He was named the envoy from japan to China by Empress Suiko. He delivered the famous letter that was the first to describe Japan as the land of the rising sun. Later in his life, he became a buddhist monk, and utilized the flower arrangement tactics he had learned in China.

Personality: A cheerful, exuberant person. He doesn't like formalities, although he can use them if he has to. He hates haughty people and people who are obsessed with formalities. He doesn't immediately have a wish for the grail, so he would likely just wish for whatever he wanted at the time, no matter how easy to get it it would be.

Relationships:

Okada Izo: "Man-slayer, huh? I think you need to lighten up a bit."

Oda Nobunaga: "I like your style!"

Shuten-Douji: "An Oni, huh? Interesting. Ooh and you love to party? So do I!"

Jing Ke: "Whattzat? Master? Oh not much is going on, Jing Ke and I just had a drinking competition. I won of course."

Miyamoto Musashi: "You are certainly fun, although... i'm not quite sure who you are."

Sasaki Kojirou: "Ooh, I like your technique."

Gilgamesh: "Loosen up. It's not like you will be destroyed for not constantly bragging about yourself."
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:19 PM.

Saber Julie d’Aubigny

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider
    True Name: Julie d’Aubigny aka La Maupin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: 17th century France

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Likes: Singing, dueling, partying, having sex, handsome men, pretty women, Louis XIV, freedom
    Dislikes: Boredom, disrespect, leches who can’t get a hint to back off
    Talent: Singing and fighting
    Natural Enemy: The Church
    Traits: Brynhildr’s Beloved, Hominidae, Humanoid, Female, Riding, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Rapier
    Catalyst: A copy of a major opera she starred in (ideally Cadmus et Hermione for the Saber class or Tancrède the Caster class)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, they cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Appreciation of the Arts B
    If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that they might be able to figure out its true name.
    Julie spent most of her childhood under the tutelage of her father, among the court pages, within the Royal Stables. The stables of Versaille Palace were more than a mere barn: they were a nexus of activity, where all matters of arts and courtly practices cohabitated and harmoniously crossed with one another, from fencing, horseriding, and ballet to painting, music, and sculpting.

War Dance C
    Represents the improvement of combat prowess with dance-like maneuvers. Julie knows how to leverage her innate sense of performance and charm in even battle: by incorporating some ballet movements into her swordsmanship style, she can fence with an unearthly grace that makes her harder to predict and disturbs the opponents’ focus. Thanks partly to this style, Julie d’Aubigny was a superlative and unmatchable fencer to the standards of ordinary humanity. Quite simply, once she outmatched her master and lover Sérannes, never once in her life did she lose a duel or otherwise get outdone with a rapier; she could take on three people at once and not even break a sweat.

La Maupin A
    Her nickname from the name of her husband. She never really gave much mind to the poor man, ditching him soon after marriage, but it remains the name under which she’s known best. Indeed, for all her swashbuckling adventures, she is first and foremost a singer of opera. There from the stage, her voice entrancing the audience, she truly becomes the character.
    Julie can “play a role” and embody the very concept of that role, gaining their abilities. As a Saber, she only uses this Skill to increase her STR and AGI by one rank and gain the effects of the Bravery and Eye of the Mind (Fake) Skills at rank B, as she plays the role of “the daring and graceful duellist”.

Lovable Rogue A
    A Skill that represents someone who performs dubious activities and yet still manages to earn the love and cheers of others; a scoundrel that one simply cannot bring themselves to hate. Julie spent her life openly romancing lovers of both genders from all strata of society, participating in duels, and even once body-snatched a recently deceased nun and set fire to a convent, just so that she could break out her girlfriend of the time. Yet, even though she should have been shunned and burned at the stake for all those things, she would go on to become a celebrated opera star, beloved by others, and even King Louis XIV himself, amused by her antics, would grant her a royal pardon. *Twice*.
    Julie is a master in the art of seducing people of both genders and making others like her in general, and possesses an uncanny ability to worm her way out of any serious consequences for her actions. In a stricter sense, it essentially gives her the effects of the Beautiful Appearance and Disengage Skills at rank B.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Pallas Maupin
    The Strike Blessed by the Goddess

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~5
    Max Targets: 5 people

The goddess Athena's spear of victory, its power imbued within Julie's sword, striking with a spark of Divinity at the tip and along the edges. If this Noble Phantasm is used in a situation where there is a « small but still present chance of victory », it will receive a rank up. But if it is the inverse situation, where « victory is already well assured », it will rank down. The rank remains unchanged in cases when the odds are more balanced.
    Julie’s conceptual association with Athena harkens back to her first major role in the Paris Opera, as Pallas Athena in Cadmus et Hermione. It wasn’t her first role in Paris or her first role at all. But it was the one that put her on the map and kickstarted her career. It also helps that Julie is cut from the same cloth as the great classical heroes that Athena used to patron; the result being that the Divine Spirit seems to have taken a shine to the Frenchwoman upon her internment into the Throne of Heroes.
    It is the greatest incarnation of Julie's aspect as "a duellist that never loses"; this finishing strike is the manifestation of her uncanny ability to always succeed at the end no matter how against her the odds may be, no matter what, allowing her to live a life free of regrets or fear, with an immortal smile on her face.

Lore:

The story of Julie d’Aubigny, better known as Mademoiselle de Maupin or La Maupin, is worthy of a swashbuckling novel. On the program: adventure, fights, and love passions, ask and you shall have it. Acclaimed singer on the stage of the Paris Opera, she is also a fine blade who likes to dress like a man and provoke duels to defend her honor or to seduce beautiful women. This young woman's life is so incredible and scandalous that it inspired Théophile Gautier to write an eponymous novel, Mademoiselle de Maupin (1835), which contributed to the birth of a multitude of gossip and a veritable myth.

It was in 1670, not far from Paris, that little Julie was born. She is the only daughter of Gaston d'Aubigny, a man leading the life of a party animal and occupying the prestigious position of secretary to Louis de Lorraine, Comte d’Armagnac and Master of the Horse. We don't know anything about her mother, who simply seems non-existent, and it is alongside her father that Julie grows up; in the male universe of squires, pages, carriage boys, and other grooms of the Maison du Roi, in the heart of the Royal Stables of the Chateau de Versaille. Despite his penchant for games, women, and booze, Julie's father did not neglect the education of his dear little one, whom he made study grammar, dance, horse-riding, and above all, fencing with renowned masters of arms. As a teenager, by dint of hanging out in the Parisian riding halls and slumming in the fencing rooms with other disciples of the blade, Julie forged herself quite the character. With an irritable temperament and a belligerent mood, it is better not to quarrel with her as she handles the foil with the most excellent skill and already fights like a musketeer.

Such is her reputation as a fiery beauty that D’Armagnac, her father’s boss and the man known as “Monsieur le Grand” around the palace halls, takes notice of her and takes her in as his concubine while she’s but 14 years old. The secret must not become too open, so, to keep up appearances, he pulls some strings to have the then-15 years old Julie married to some Sieur Maupin, who he then unceremoniously sends away from Paris on a tax-collector position in the south, allowing the affair to continue in peace, but the girl already dreams of more.

One day during sword training, the unbeatable Julie, who is not used to being defeated, comes across better than her. His name is Sérannes, a fencer from Languedoc and an assistant fencing master. Finally, a man who resists her; she quickly takes a shine to him. But the young man is suddenly on the run, hunted by the police for a duel that went wrong, and he is forced to flee the capital. To hell with the consequences, Julie decides to give up everything to follow him. On the way that leads them to Marseilles, where the couple has decided to take refuge, Julie frees herself from her feminine costume and, for more discretion (but also to give free rein to her fantasies), puts on the masculine costume of a cavalier, a garb that is dear to her because much lighter and less coercive than the feminine outfits of the time. Here she goes, free as the air, free from embarrassing and multiple layers of fabric, galloping astride like a man, on her way to adventure. What a dashing figure she strikes!

Unfortunately, the life of a vagrant isn’t friendly to financial security, and, with barely a coin to their name, they reinvent themselves as wandering performers, presenting small shows of song and swordsmanship. Her favorite moment of this time is when a spectator quite rudely vocalized his doubt on whether Julie was actually a woman, upon which she simply opened up her shirt, leaving her breast out in the open in front of everyone, so that the crowd could judge for themselves. Once they reach Marseilles, she lands herself a small gig at the local opera, and promptly ditches Sérannes; she has already surpassed him with a sword and is bored of him anyway.

According to legend, it was supposedly during her stay in the Phocean city that the swashbuckling belle fell in love with a young Marseillaise from a well-to-do merchant family. The two lovers started an affair, but the girl’s parents, scandalized by this shameless frequentation, quickly decided to cloister her in a convent in Avignon in order to cool her ardor and protect her from this strange cross-dressing woman. Julie, who was of the tenacious sort, then took on her most beautiful ingenuous air and, claiming to have been touched by grace, succeeded in integrating this same convent as a novice. Incognito amid the flock of the Lord, she found her sweetheart there and continued their love affair in the secrecy of the thick walls of the monastery until the day when, starting to walk around in circles in her gray cell, Julie set up a plan of escape. Thus, one fine evening, exhausted by this life of confinement and when a nun had just died, Julie dug up her corpse and placed it in her young friend's bed before setting it on fire. The fire spread to the whole convent, and, taking advantage of the general chaos, she fled, carrying her frightened beloved in her arms. After this incredible (and somewhat sordid) escape, the young girl, who did not have Julie's temerity, ended up leaving Julie three months later and finding her way back to the family estate while the magistrates of the Aix parliament, thinking they had a case of a kidnapping orchestrated by a man disguised as a nun, condemned the odious personage in absentia to be burned at the stake.

Regardless of the veracity or lack of it of this tale, she somehow finds her way back to Paris, having contacted the Comte d’Armagnac beforehand to ask him to negotiate a royal pardon for her, which King Louis XIV, amused by the tales of her adventures (and always on the lookout for iconoclastic up-and-comers to bring to his cause in his political struggle against encroaching Church authority), readily agreed to. It was just after her return to the capital that she crossed the path of one Louis-Joseph d’Albert de Luynes, a young aristocrat and military man, during one of her bar dives in the Parisian streets, who mistook her for a man and said one rude word too much which warranted him a haymaker in the teeth. And when he came back the same night followed by two lackeys and armed with swords, the drunken Julie revealed her gender, neutralized his goons, and forced him into submission with her rapier through his shoulder. Thoroughly humbled and charmed off his feet, he wrote her a letter of apology from his recovery bed, an apology she accepted… by sneaking into his room at night and bedding him right then and there. The fling would not last long, but they would remain life-long friends, occasionally with benefits.

Having not forgotten her passage on the Marseille planks, and then around 20 years old, she manages to get herself a place in the Paris Opera. In her first major role as Pallas Athena in Cadmus et Hermione, her deep, contralto voice charms everyone, and she quickly becomes an in-demand talent. There are Julie’s golden years: like a rockstar of the modern-day, living in luxury, acclaimed by the crowd, her days spent in torrid flings and backstage duels with her co-stars of both genders, and even at one point reuniting with her estranged husband (yeah, remember him?). That period would include one last great coup d’éclat when, invited to a royal ball, she came in men’s clothes. She danced with women night long, culminating with her kissing the prettiest bachelorette in the room, earning the ire of three of the girl’s suitors, who immediately challenged her to duel. Upon which she takes them outside, trashes them one after another, and then simply walks back to the party, her hair barely ruffled. Duels were still technically illegal in France at the time, so King Louis once again got her out of trouble by declaring duels were not illegal for women, but Julie still judges wise to get out of Paris for a while until the heat died down. She would spend some time in Belgium as a bedfellow to Maximilian Emanuel of Bavaria, an Elector Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, who she unfortunately alienates when she stabs herself with a real knife instead of a prop during a performance, before going back to Paris to resume her career as if nothing had happened. That career would peak in 1702, when she starred in Thancrède, an opera written specifically for her.

However, she would not live to see her glorious carer through to its end.

Indeed, the same year she would meet the Marquise de Florensac, then known as the most beautiful woman in France. Utterly smitten, she entered her life’s most blissful affair. An affair that would end two years later, as brutally as it started strong, as the Marquise suddenly died from a bad fever. Heartbroken as she had never been before, Julie lost her spark. The grief becoming too hard to endure, she retired from opera and took refuge in a convent, for real this time. She died there in 1707, at the age of 33.

Live hard, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Personality:

The best way to describe Julie is “like a flame”. She burns with an undying hunger and passion for life, and she craves to burn always harder, and bigger, overwhelming others with her light and warmth, but she doesn’t do that for the sake of others, and if you get too close you might get burned. And yet people will keep on trying, like a moth drawn to light.

She is a strange mix of aristocrat and ruffian. She is instructed in a number of arts and subjects, knowledgeable of how to play around the unspoken rules of court. But she simply elects not to follow them less she has something to gain, instead preferring to let her heart speak out for itself. I.e, she is irreverent, brutally blunt and straight to the point, and has a potty mouth to make a hardened sailor blush. Her temper is just as fiery. She has terrible impulse control, and would rather think with her fists, and loins, than anything else.

Someone who can manage to navigate through this emotional tempest will understand that Julie is simply someone who is not afraid to be herself. She stands by her code of honor in a way unlike any other Heroic Spirit. She knows who she is, what she is, what her place in the world is, and she stands by it. There’s a genuine earnestness and burning love of life to her that cannot be denied.

If there is someone that could make her heart burn more than any other, it was certainly the Marquise de Florensac.

De Florensac was unlike any other lover Julie ever had. More than her incomparable beauty, it was the effect she had on Julie that drew the latter in. It was love, no doubt, a feeling she hadn’t really felt before. She knew many forms of love of course. Familial love, platonic love, lover under the sheets. But not true, romantic love. She knew friendship, she knew lust, she knew intimacy, she knew passion. But that kind of love, never. De Florensac was just… different. She had a je-ne-sais-quoi which flustered the normally unflusterable Julie, that allowed her to wrap her around her finger whether consciously or not.

Which is why the shock was all the harder when she died. Everything from the suddenness of it all, at the time when their bond was at its peak, to how short it ended up being, formed a deadly cocktail that utterly broke Julie. Hence why she more or less let herself die in that convent. What was the point of anything, if the woman of her life was no longer there to share it with her? Even as a Servant, she is haunted in her dreams with the ghost of the Marquise and of what could have been, ever tantalizingly out of reach. Like a never-ending edging, a forbidden fruit, a hitch that no amount of food, alcohol, combat, and sex can entirely scratch.
    Last edited by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon; June 13th, 2022 at 04:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    I love this fluffy boi. I think he's neat. Fear? What's that? This dude is just super cool! His Nega-Terror and skills all just fit! And his Noble Phantasm encapsulates the darkest fears of the Forest: The Fear of "Never coming back once you go in." That's all I think! Apprehension is a very real obstacle for anyone to overcome. Only when... you feel ready and take the dive is when you can truly shine through the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post

Source: LaCrae on Pinterest
    I am going to call him the flower boy. He's cute. A bit small for the
    Voyager Class
    pants
    he's wearing, but when you're the person who broke through the Boundaries Between Nations, you're afforded some leeway.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon View Post
    This girl is a wildfire! She has taken my heart and tossed that into the flames also! Reading her bio, I'm very surprised that she doesn't have a skill that symbolizes her string of lovers' misfortune for having ever met her. Something like she gains an increase in LCK while her Lover (at the time) gains a severe demerit in LCK that increases in proportion to the amount of genuine Love that she feels for them. Until the point of Death, just as her beloved De Florensac fell victim to. A Love that cannot be restrained by all. Society, Social Norms, Nobility... except Death.

On a side note, having read this sheet, I think my memory got jogged enough to recall another Julie sheet, but damned I am if I can't recall who wrote it or where it even is!

Nice FC btw. It is really fitting. I say this because I got duped over thinking this character was a pretty looking woman. Turns out it was a pretty looking man!
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; June 11th, 2022 at 06:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Beast: Bro, I like what you do. Keep going, you may end up as the King of Beasts That this Grand is chosen as a natural counter is an inspired, cultured and wise decision
    And its time for a Servant compendium.

jishara: you are very creative. your talent is to pack very good ideas in short packages. But thats what bothers me. Others could create whole inspired descriptions and explorations of these ideas and make a cool sheet, while you 'refuse to elaborate further' as WF would say it. I think you are someone that would be great as a collab partner. You provide the skeleton while the partner packs the meat onto it.

Saber: fine lass, fine sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    This girl is a wildfire! She has taken my heart and tossed that into the flames also! Reading her bio, I'm very surprised that she doesn't have a skill that symbolizes her string of lovers' misfortune for having ever met her. Something like she gains an increase in LCK while her Lover (at the time) gains a severe demerit in LCK that increases in proportion to the amount of genuine Love that she feels for them. Until the point of Death, just as her beloved De Florensac fell victim to. A Love that cannot be restrained by all. Society, Social Norms, Nobility... except Death.
    Oooh, nice idea, I could keep it for a Rider Julie who « rides » hearts

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, Julie's charm can break the fourth wall apparently cause it's sure working on me and everyone else it seems. Keep up the good work, Chrono.

Blog Entries
    I've seen a bunch of Julie D'Aubigny sheets here but this still manages to stand out. The Athena spear NP and War Dance Skill were cool ideas, and the "tragedy of lost love" angle fleshes out her character more.

I'm about to post hanfei, please give me advice on how to improve future sheets. I wasn't that satisfied with this one so uh don't expect anything too good.

- - - Updated - - -

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Han Fei
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Warring States Period China

Parameters:

STR E
    END E
    AGI C
    MGI D
    LCK E
    NP B+

Dislikes: Confucius, Criminals
    Talent: Writing
    Natural Enemy: Confucius
    Traits: Hominidae Servant, Human, Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Sword
    Catalysts: A copy of Hanfei, The God-felling Crossbow

Class Skills:

God’s Resolution (Fake) B+
    Ruler has this skill not because of him having any background in religion, instead, it is purely because he was modified into the Ruler class and it has a higher rank from Ruler’s beliefs in absolute obedience and the methods he created to enforce it. The rank of this skill is further boosted by his “Primordial Art of Control” skill.

Magic Resistance D
    Cancels single-action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree as an amulet that rejects magical energy.

True Name Discernment (Fake) E
    Ruler only gains this skill because of his class, and his low luck doesn’t help either thus rendering it at the lowest possible rank he could have.

Personal Skills:

The Primordial Art of Control EX
    Ruler is the author of the book Hanfei and his name is associated with the idea of Legalism. Because the majority of people who think of Legalism think of Ruler, Ruler’s spirit origin is altered to be the creator of Legalism. This skill places Ruler in positions where he can help others control people or do so himself, tools he needs to control others will also be easier for Ruler to acquire.

Hero Creation (Literature) A
    Ruler gained this skill as his writings inspired Qin Shi Huang and were the basis of the Qin Dynasties' rule. It adds a literature clause because Ruler did not guide the emperor personally, and only inspired him with his writings. Its rank is also raised to A because emperors centuries and millennia after Ruler presented it to Qin Shi Huang still follow its principles.

Confucianism should be Suppressed B
    Ruler gained this skill as the person who planted the idea that Confucianism should be suppressed in Qin Shi Huang’s head, however as he hid not act on it its rank is lowered to B. This skill allows Ruler to be extremely effective on scholar enemies, and exert a powerful force on himself. The pressure exerted from this skill is enough for a low-level Heroic Spirit to be unable to stand near Ruler.

Inherent Wisdom B+
    This skill is granted to Ruler as he was able to grasp the idea of how to rule a kingdom efficiently despite never being placed in the position of one, Ruler was able to craft a theory that essentially all emperors of China viewed as core to their rule. This skill allows Ruler to access skills that aren’t specific to the body, however, skills above a certain rank will be unobtainable for Ruler.

Noble Phantasm:

Han Fei Zi
    The Emperor’s Wrath over The Land

Type: Anti-Society
    Range: N/A

A Noble Phantasm that represents the power granted to a emperor upon their usage of legalism. This Noble Phantasm’s ability grants its target A+ rank Luck, and A rank Charisma. It will create oppurtunities for the target to cease power, and if they attain power it will create obstacles for those that oppose their rule. This Noble Phantasm also grants the target the ability to manipulate the masses with ease, do the extent of being able to create wars between two groups of people. The only flaw of this Noble Phantasm is that the target must still attempt to cease power or want it, and the target can still fail out of incompetency. Doing deeds too horrid will also lessen their control over others. Ruler cannot target himself with it and only others.

Lore: Han Fei was a Legalist philosopher during Warring States Period China, Han Fei is considered to be the greatest representation of Chinese Legalism and thus his spirit origin was modified to represent it. Han Fei was born a member of the Han ruling family, thus it is speculated some of his work is written for his cousin, the King of Han. Han Fei studied under the Confuciust philosopher Xunzi with the Qin chancellor Li Si, but he remained largely unsuccessful due to him being unable to present his ideas in Court because of his stutter. Eventually however Ying Zheng or Qin Shi Huang read one of his works, Ying Zheng was thrilled upon reading what he wrote and even commented that “If I can make friends with Han Fei, I can die without regrets.” and invited Han Fei to the Qin court. Han Fei then submitted to Ying Zheng a essay named “Preserving the Han” and asked Ying Zheng to not attack his homeland, however his former friend Li Si used this to imprison him because he may be loyal to Han. Han Fei responded to this by writing another essay called “In the first time of meeting the Qin king” in an attempt to convince the Ying Zheng. Ying Zheng was infact convinced by this, but Li Si had forced Han Fei to commit suicide by drinking poison causing his death. Ying Zheng deeply regretted his friends death. Han Fei’s legacy continued after his death with nearly all Emperors of China following his teachings, infact even people like Zhuge Liang demanded like Emperor Liu Shan read his works. Han Fei’s teachings have become a core part of Chinese culture and affect it’s political climate to this day. In the Chinese Lostbelt, he was summoned by Qin Shi Huang with a modified saint graph to that of a Ruler Class Servant to aid in the conflict against the gods, and thus can also be contracted by Fujimaru Ritsuka in this form.

Personality: Ruler is a strict but polite man who stutters while speaking, Ruler mostly communicates through his writings which are extremely well written and insightful. Ruler enjoys the company of his king, and advises them on how to secure their rule. In the Chinese Lostbelt, Ruler acts as Qin Shi Huang’s main advisor and aids him in fostering troops against the gods. Ruler holds undying loyalty to whichever king he serves but still cares deeply for his family and loved ones.

After my mediocre Matthias Corvinus sheet, I didn’t expect such praise

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I've seen a bunch of Julie D'Aubigny sheets here but this still manages to stand out. The Athena spear NP and War Dance Skill were cool ideas, and the "tragedy of lost love" angle fleshes out her character more.
    And yeah, I really wanted to something with that NP. I’ve seen many people make a Saber Julie d’Aubigny, but they give her the NP of a Caster.
    As for the lost love angle, I felt like I *had* to include it. She quite literally died of heartbreak, at such a young age, reaping her in her prime; and if there was ever a constant in the Fate Universe, it is that heroes are tragic figures by nature. De Florensac must have been someone really special.
    Last edited by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon; June 11th, 2022 at 12:47 PM.