Page 482 of 620 FirstFirst ... 382432472477480481482483484487492532582 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Huyen Jin

Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Eva Peron
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Argentina (20th Century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Height: 165cm
    Weight: 80lbs
    Dislikes: Poverty
    Talent: Charitable actions
    Natural Enemy: Sessyoin Kiara, Christopher Columbus
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Briefcase
    Catalyst: A picture of her, a copy of the musical Evita

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation B: An extremely independent person who constantly strove for new heights, she gains a high rank of this skill of the Voyager class. This allows her to ignore her mana requirements as sshe's traveling for a destination.

Personal Skills:

Evita A++: The sublimation of how idolised and adored she was by the people of Argentina. As a skill, this is equivalent to a hybrid of Beautiful Princess at rank B, symbolizing how she constantly found the right people to aid her, Charisma at rank B, for she was utterly adored by the people, and the capacity to enhance herself utilizing her adoration by the people.

Eva Peron Foundation A: The sublimation of the foundation she founded for philanthropy, the Eva Peron Foundation. As a skill, this permits her to constantly spread philanthropy and gifts, constantly being able to convert her Mana into "whatever a person needs most" that is within the realm of possibility for her to create (non-magical) at any point, which she will tend to constantly hand out, expending her mana repeatedly.

Towards A Better Future C: The sublimation of her radio station where she spoke about Peron. This enables her to utilize an effect to glorify the people she truly respects, granting them an effect where they are more admired of anyone within a nearby radius when she speaks about them.

Saint D: She was regarded as a saint by the People of Argentina, which gains her this low rank of the skill, granting her "the capacity to constantly regenerate a small amount of Mana"

Noble Phantasm(s):

Brilla Brilliente
    The Rainbow Tour

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of her Rainbow Tour around europe, a diplomatic journey. As a Noble Phantasm, it becomes far more literally a Rainbow Tour. When its true name is called, Eva begins getting cloaked in an immense rainbow, before racing forward with immensely overcharged speed, gaining the ability to control the Rainbow in a mana burst of light which also grants her a constant Mana Reggen for a short time.

Lore: Eva Peron (1919-1952) was First Lady of Argentina from 1946 to 1952 and an influential politician and philanthropist. She was a major player in labor rights, in philanthropy, and in diplomacy, especially on her Rainbow Tour. She once attempted to run for Vice President, but the Military and Bourgoisie vetoed it. She was granted the title Spiritual Leader of the Nation.

Personality: A kind and helpful person who wants to aid people as much as she can. She is utterly obsessed with aiding people, and dislikes those who don't try to aid people. She will usually ignore the war itself, instea using Brilla Brilliente and Eva Peron Foundation to distribute gifts to as many people as she can. Her wish is to remove poverty.

Relationships:

Sessyoin Kiara: "How dare you consolidate their attention on you instead of letting them be?"

Christopher Columbus: "Vile. Cruel. Horrid. How dare you enter Chaldea?"

Jack the Ripper: "Here you go, dear child, what you need most." (Presents Jack with a large plush of a woman, arms wrapped around to hug)

Hans Christian Anderson: "Here you go. In addition, please remember to enjoy yourself." (A large and extremely high quality notebook)

Mata Hari: (Silently gives her a hug)
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cute to have a Voyager coincidentally dropping the day the Voyager Class Skills were revealed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Cute to have a Voyager coincidentally dropping the day the Voyager Class Skills were revealed.
    I inquire information on that.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The Voyager class skills dropped? Ooh I'm excited to see them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Voyager (Foreigner) is in the material book released today.

Class Skills:
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity of the Outer Realm: C
    Gains Foreigner aptitude opposite to the standards "receptacle of outer space gods" Foreigners, as a traveling emissary built by humanity and sent to the outer universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voyage: A
    A Skill equal to Independent Action. Taken from "Independent Voyage: EX" a base Skill of Voyager's original Class, Voyager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Civilization Contact: D
    Also taken from the Voyager Class. Contacts with civilizations in a friendly manner. This poor Skill hopes to be of any use one day.
    Personal Skills:
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager of the Stars: A
    [Text in his in-game profile] Taken from Class Voyager's Pioneer of the Stars: EX.
    The other two personal Skills are the text in his in-game profile with no additions.

NP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Blue Dot
    [Text in his in-game profile] It symbolizes the hopes and potential of humanity, providing a great charge of courage to his allies and making opponents lose the will to fight.
    Last edited by Comun; September 2nd, 2022 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wait, it's just Independent Action with a different name? That's so lame.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Civ contact is basically like what i imagined for Voyagers like my Mansa Musa or something along the lines of ethnographers
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I appreciate the Voyager content translations Comun. Thanks a ton.

Blog Entries
    Seconded. I may complain about what we get, but you guys do good work that we wouldn't be here without.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    My personal theory is that voyager is a class based around linking and extending civilization. Vasco da gama linked India and Europe together. Ibn battuta linked Islamic world together. Ferdinand Magellan extended European civilization across the world. I now want any of these people in the voyager class now tbh.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much Comun

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Warning in advance: The collapse tags are a bit janky on this. It's my first time using them.
    My reign, no, my whole life was constituted of mistakes and mishaps. All I wanted was to try and help my people. But I failed.
    I was shy.
    I was meek.
    I was hated.
    I was… unworthy.
    I never wanted to be king.
    But, then, I had a chance.
    To avenge myself, my country, and Proper Human History.
    The only issue was, I was once again powerless to help my people.
    Still, in the name of humanity, in the name of France…

I will prevent my country’s destruction.
    I will destroy you, Robespierre!
    My reign, no, my whole life was constituted of mistakes and mishaps. All I wanted was to try and help my people. But I failed.
    I was shy.
    I was meek.
    I was hated.
    I was… unworthy.
    I never wanted to be king.
    But, then, I had a chance.
    To avenge myself, my country, and Proper Human History.
    The only issue was, I was once again powerless to help my people.
    Still, in the name of humanity, in the name of France…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ◂Avenger▸
    of Regicide
    Louis XVI
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: -
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: France, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight: 176cm/70kg
    Attribute: Human
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    NP: A
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Class Skills

Avenger A+

A Class skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one who piles up the hatred and grudges of others upon themselves. Negative emotions are easily accumulated and converted into an Avenger’s strength. Avenger was hated by his people, and his legacy and view by others made him out to be foolish, indecisive, almost comically stupid and useless. Furthermore, the rank has been increased by infusing Avenger’s Saint Graph with the Phantoms of Royalists who died by the guillotine.

Oblivion Correction B

People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of an Avenger who attacks beyond memory is strengthened. He will never forget the revolutionaries who killed him and his family in the name of the “greater good”. As long as tyrannical revolutionaries exist, and revolutions, Avenger will remove their heads.

Self-Replenishment(Mana) C

A Skill denoting where an Avenger’s Magical Energy endlessly surges until their vengeance is achieved. Recovers a miniscule amount of magical energy for every turn.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personal Skills

Charisma of the Unworthy King C+

Charisma. A composite Skill consisting of one’s charm and their aptitude to lead the people. Normally, Avenger’s rank in this skill would be quite low, being D+ or even E ranked. But, with this variant on Charisma, representing the lost efforts of monarchs who tried to help their people, but utterly failed since they were not put out to lead. A Skill which is both a blessing for his allies, and a curse for himself.

Fleur-de-lis Finale A

A Skill conceptually similar to the skill Imperial Privilege, but specifically to the French monarchy. It allows Avenger to gain skills such as Tactics, and other skills associated with all the previous French monarchs, albeit at the rank of (False) and lower than A. Furthermore, this Skill grants Avenger a very low rank of Divinity(Rank D), since the French monarchy were seen as being granted power by God. The philosopher Albert Camus even said that Avenger’s execution represented the beginning of God’s death. This Skill takes the form of Avenger’s book that he holds all the time.

Evening Bells, Bloodstained Plate(Self) EX

A Skill with similar capabilities to the original Hassan’s Evening Bell. It represents the bells and drums that drowned out Avenger’s last words, and how the evening bells are associated with funerals, in this case, that of the French monarchy. The other part of the skill represents how the revolutionaries hated Avenger so much that they were waiting for “[his] head on a silver plate.” All of this combined creates a skill which raises Avenger’s Skill of the same name to A++ temporarily, forces enemies to attack Avenger, and causes whenever they hit Avenger, to have a chance to be less resistant to debuffs and curses.

Mana Burst(Enfer) B

Mana Burst is the skill of increasing performance of the self or weapons by infusing them with Magical Energy and immediately expelling it. In this case, it is fundamentally similar to Mana Burst(Flame), but it gives the flames the smell of sulphur and adds an on-hit effect of decreasing debuff resistance. Although Avenger was never known to have this Skill, he says that it is “The flames of Hell granted to me in the name of retribution.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Noble Phantasm(s)
    "Witness the Retribution of France! Sanguine Fleur-de-lis, sever their heads! Place de la Révolution!!"

Place de La Révolution
    Retribution’s Decapitation of Tyranny

Type: Anti-Team

One of Avenger’s most famous anecdotes and what should be his only Noble Phantasm.
    Avenger summons a sword resembling a guillotine blade, cloaked in fire. He then dashes forward, trailing flames behind him and slashing off the heads of his victims. A Noble Phantasm representing the place where Robespierre mercilessly killed Avenger and his compatriots, and Avenger’s execution merged into one. That is the Noble Phantasm called Place de La Révolution. This Noble Phantasm should normally be Anti-Unit, but Avenger has modified it for some reason. Still, something seems…strange about Avenger.
    "This is where I die, no longer innocent. I pardon those who have occasioned my death. My blood is the new foundation. May my people see the light. ——Vive La France."

Vive La France
    Finished Speech of the Last King

Type:Anti-Country/Suicide

A normally impossible Noble Phantasm, but the French Lostbelt’s circumstances have allowed it to become possible, and Avenger’s trump card. A Noble Phantasm which represents both Avenger’s unheard final speech, and how his death eventually made way for democracy. By using this Noble Phantasm, Avenger loses his life in exchange for removing the concept of “unjust/tyrannical dictators/rulers”, within the range of France’s borders. For the Lostbelt Robespierre, this would amount to an instant kill, but only since Avenger knows Robespierre specifically. This Noble Phantasm can only be used by burning Avenger’s book, the symbol of the French monarchy, and his last speech.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personality
    A normally shy, mild-mannered and pessimistic individual. But, in battle or when he meets certain individuals, a zealous fury is unleashed, turning Avenger into an unstable embodiment of retribution with anger comparable to a Berserker’s. He hates tyrannical revolutionaries who would murder in the name of the “greater good”, and those who believe that the ends justifies the means. Though, if you can get past Avenger’s edginess, you can see what he’s truly like: a sorrowful man who never wanted to be a king. Avenger’s opinion on his master is that of an advisor or friend that he could never have.

Avenger has a confusing relationship with his former wife, Marie. He says that he isn’t worthy of being her husband, and thus often tries to stay away from her. But, deep down, he’s still thankful that he got to be her husband, however little time it lasted. Avenger also has a verbal tic of sorts as in when he is embarrassed or sad enough, he slips into French. Above all, there is one thing that Avenger loves the most: France.

Strangely enough, since being summoned to the French Lostbelt, Avenger has no wish. He’s just happy that he can finally help his people.

Likes: France, peaceful countries, Marie Antoinette, retribution
    Dislikes: Bloodshed, ruling, tyranny, politics
    Natural Enemy: Robespierre(Lostbelt)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes: Well, this was a fun sheet. It was based off of my love of the French Revolution, wanting to make a French-themed Lostbelt(which I'll detail in due time), and surprisingly enough, the Coldplay song Viva La Vida. Also, please do comment on the sheet or criticize it if you so do wish.
    Last edited by MuramasaMachII; September 11th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, "Fleur-de-Lis Finale" as an ability name hits like a truck.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. I'm using my advantages being bilingual.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eva Peron: Pretty solid sheet. I'm not sure about Saint as a Skill given with Amakusa as an example non-canonized ones don't have it. Then again I gave it to my Guinefort Servant so I guess if you think sainthood is an important part of her legend to emphasize that's fine. And any thoughts on my Cleobulina?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Eva Peron: Pretty solid sheet. I'm not sure about Saint as a Skill given with Amakusa as an example non-canonized ones don't have it. Then again I gave it to my Guinefort Servant so I guess if you think sainthood is an important part of her legend to emphasize that's fine. And any thoughts on my Cleobulina?
    I love her especially that Sphinx np And the riddles is a fun skill

Thanks for ur comments on Eva I think it is a major aspect

Voyager of Well-Traveled Roads

Identity: Heinrich von Hünenberg/Philippides/John Richards Lapenotière/Phantom Messengers

Ascension Phase One
    Source

Ascension Phase Two
    Source

Ascension Phase Three
    Source

Class: Voyager

Alignment: Neutral Good

Summoning Catalyst: A collection of yet to be delivered letters, missives, or other messages in physical form.

History: An amalgamated spirit made up of many messengers. The named ones are Heinrich von Hünenberg, a 14th century knight and ally of the swiss confederacy who warned them of an ambush, Philippides, an Athenian soldier who delivered the message of victory at Marathon, and John Richards Lapenotière, a british naval officer who was the first to report the result of the Battle of Trafalgar. Next to them stand countless members of messenger organizations throughout history. Alone, they barely matter and are largely forgotten by history, but together they represent the network of information, the groundwork needed for any army to conquer, for any emperor to rule. Their names may be forgotten, but the words they delivered have shaped history for as long as civilization has existed.

Personality: As the spirit origin of each individual messenger is extremely thin compared to any other servant, their personality is similarly subdued. The nameless messengers have no personality to truly speak of, giving basic answers practical questions, and none to personal ones, nor making any conversation outside of their messages themselves. Hünenberg, Philippides and Lapenotière, while looking different from each other and having different skillsets, have had their personalities merged into one. What remains from them individually is a strong sense of duty and comradery, coming from all three being military men in their lifetimes. They will adapt to their master and pledge loyalty to their cause, a true loyalty that will not waver. However beyond this there isn't much else, as their mixed together memories are too different from each other to procure any other distinct traits. What connects all six spirits is the drive to do their part in the battle by doing what they do best, as even if they're not much use in an actual fight, a good information network is paramount to any conflict.

Paramaters:
    Str: D
    Agi: B-
    End: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Independent Navigation: B
    The Voyager Class' variation of . A Skill granted to those famed for travelling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply savoring the scenery along the way. Donates the Servant a bonus to Endurance and constant supply of magical energy per turn so long as they continue on their journey.
    For the Messenger, this skill manifests as the ability to always know where the target of their message is located, as well as the location of their master if they are on their way back from delivering a message. Additionally, once they have traveled a route once, they become truly familiar with it, and the way back, as well as any repeat trips, are faster and easier.

Riding: D+
    The ability to ride animals or vehicles. Many messengers traveled by horse, as well as boats or carts, but anything out of the ordinary is not something they can handle.

Personal Skills:
    "Hütet euch am Morgarten!": B
    Grants the user and allies a measure of clairvoyance about the next time they will be attacked, such as when and where, as well information about any traps and ambushes that have been laid.
    The warningtied to an arrow that let a smaller, worse-equipped group of mercenaries achieve victory over the Habsburgian knights, a victory that would foreshadow the Swiss Confederacy's eventual victory in the conflict at large, carving out the Swiss independence they treasure to this day.

"Νενικήκαμεν": C
    A skill that grants a great boost in morale to whoever hears these news, it encourages them to gather whatever strength they have left in their body and stand fast until their duty is done. While it doesn't grant any actual physical improvement, the morale boost is inversely proportional to how hopeless a situation seems before this skill is used, so someone fighting a truly hopeless battle will suddenly be convinced that victory is just a hair's breath away, and this alone can often turn the tide of battle.
    The news of victory at Marathon that Philippides delivered to Athens, and the last words he spoke before dying. Rousing what strength he had left after fighting in the battle, he ran the 42 kilometers to deliver the news, and once his task was completed, he collapsed.

The Trafalgar Way: C
    Whereas under normal circumstances the Messenger still has to plot his routes by himself or with advise from his master and others, this skill grants him direct insight into the best route to take to reach his goal. What the "best" route is depends on circumstances of course, whether pure speed or safe passage are prioritized depends on the Messenger as the skill is used.
    The route that Lapenotière took to deliver the news of the Battle of Trafalgar to London. A great storm had come the day after the battle, and travelling directly to London became impossible. Instead he sailed to Falmouth, and from there raced to London overland, becoming the first to report the news just hours ahead of other messengers.

Noble PhantasmsAngaria Per Orbem
    Messages Passed On Along The Endless Road

Type: Anti-Unit

Named after the roman system of the exchange of messages between messengers stationed at regular intervals of the journey, this first noble phantasm is always active. The servant will always be summoned as six phantom spirits, the three named spirits as well as three unnamed members, decided by the masters wishes during the summoning.

This Noble Phantasm allows them to switch freely between the different messengers, each with their own constitution and specialties, suited to a specific terrain or way of delivering a message. Thus, there is always only one body at any given time, however this body changes between different messengers. In much the same way, should the servant die or be killed, only the currently “active” messenger will perish, and one of the others will instantly take over, continuing the delivery.

If one of the unnamed messengers should die, a new one can be summoned to take its place. This involves a ritual which must be performed in “a place where couriers hand off messages”. In modern times, this is typically a post office or something similar. Once a location has been used for this once, it can’t be used again for the duration of this summoning. Should one of the three named spirits die, they, as well as their expertise, are truly lost.

Eternal Royal Road
    No Way Too Long, No Path Too Dangerous

Type: Pathway

A conceptual recreation of the original Royal Road, the centerpiece of the communication network of the first Persian Empire, constructed under Darius the Great. It was said that upon this Royal Road, nothing mortal could make the journey faster than the couriers traveling on it, and that nothing could stop them from delivering their messages to the next courier until they eventually reached their destination.

Upon deployment of this Noble Phantasm, the route the Messenger is currently traveling on will gain the quality of “Royal Road”. While on this Road, the Messengers Agility and Endurance parameters are greatly increased. Additionally, the travel speed of the Messenger and any who travel with them is enhanced as well. This effect will increase if they are being followed or chased by a neutral or hostile entity. Upon this Road no mortal can catch up to them, and a faster pursuer will only grant the Messenger more speed. Conversely, entities of Divine Spirit level or higher do not trigger this effect.

Additionally, while on this route, the delivery of the Messengers message cannot be interrupted. No travel conditions, be they bad weather or rough terrain will truly slow them. Should all six Messenger spirits die while on the Road, rather than returning to the throne, a new nameless spirit will be summoned to continue the journey, a process that will repeat until the message is delivered. Should the Messenger is removed from the Road, for example through teleportation, the boons granted by the road will deactivate until they return to the Road.

Once the current message has been delivered, the Noble Phantasm deactivates, and the route traveled loses the “Royal Road” designation. Should all spirits that were present upon activation of this Noble Phantasm have perished on the journey, the Servants spirit origin will collapse and return to the throne.

Notes: Haa, my first sheet is finally done after (very) slowly working on it. There's probably still an amount of stuff that could be done better (please tell me if you see any obvious bad things or things to be improved) but I'm happy with it.
    Last edited by KirAcrux; September 3rd, 2022 at 11:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Händel: Great sheet. The second NP in particularly is really clever.

Alighieri: Solid sheet. You did a great job with the personality. I feel like the second NP is kind of…not unimpressive, but less than I would expect for something like the Divine Comendy, maybe? That’s probably just on me.

Cleobulina: Very clever NP. I also like the reasoning of the third skill and general concept.

Louis XVI: Very cool sheet. The NPs are very basic, but the concept is really cool, and the characterization is fun and has a lot of potential in a story with an ensemble cast.

Name: Ainurakkur
    Servant Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Archer
    Height: 6’2”
    Weight: 172 lbs
    Source: Mythology
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good

PARAMETERS
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: A+

CLASS SKILLS
    Independent Action [B]
    As the first god to live on Earth with the Ainu, Saber lived independently from the other gods as he lived amongst the Ainu people.
    Magic Resistance [C]
    While skilled in magic during his life, Saber’s first defeat was at the hands of a sorceress who temporarily blinded him.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Ideal Father of Ainu [A]
    Having taught the Ainu people their domestic skills as Ae-oyna-kamuy, and often regarded as the ideal Ainu man as Okikurmi, this skill not only enables Saber to commune with the kamuy of nature, but as well is able to draw forth from their mana whenever he is able to perform a domestic act of the Ainu people in their honor. Though this intake is limited, it can nonetheless serve as a means to strengthen his abilities as a Servant in addition to resupplying his mana reserves.
    Divinity [B-]
    Though regarded as a deity to the Ainu people, multiple factors of Saber’s life, such as having been turned away by the other kamuy because of the stench of man he carried, and due to his life as Okirumi, have given him a lower ranking in addition to a negative modifier.
    Mana Burst [A+]
    Given a mystical sword that brought the underworld to ashes, Saber is able to utilize Mana Burst to great effect, and with the use of the Ideal Father of Ainu skill, Saber’s Mana Bursts can be given greater power.
    Item Construction (Fake) [A]
    Being the deity who taught the Ainu people the essence of crafting and other domestic skills, Saber is capable of crafting almost any object or tool belonging to Ainu culture, which he can then use to aid in the use of Ideal Father of Ainu.

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Spoiler:
    Guile of the Ideal Ainu; Okikirmiy
    Ranking: C
    Classification: Anti-Unit
    As the Ainu hero Okikurmi, Saber was often considered as a man of wit and agility, in three such tales he utilizes his guile to defeat three evil beasts that brought terror to the Ainu. This Noble Phantasm crystalizes these feats as indiscriminate attacks that can harm foes, allies, and even Saber himself if he is not careful. The three beasts in question are Sak-somo-ayep, a dragon, an Ararush, a evil bear, and the Furi, a man-eating bird. Activating this Noble Phantasm will summon one of these beasts at random who will act independently from Saber as they rampage for only a few turns. In all three myths, Saber had led them to an outcome that ultimately caused their demise, as such, the objective upon their manifestation is for Saber to trick them into attacking his foe, often taking the form of the beast performing a charge attack. For Sak-somo-ayep, the dragon will charge into the target upon Saber’s successful misdirection, inflicting necrotic damage upon the opponent; for the Ararush, the bear will charge into the opponent and strike them with great force from its claw; for the Furi, the bird will dive from above, skeywering the target with a beak that had impaled the bottom of the earth. This Noble Phantasm has a limited amount of uses, however, for after each Beast is unleashed and tricked, Saber will no longer be able to summon them for the remainder of the Grail War or Singularity, as their stories end with their deaths.

Charred Sacrifice of the Elm Mother; Tokapcup-kamuy
    Ranking: C+
    Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Unit
    It is said that Ainurakkur’s birth was brought about through the union of Kannakamuy and Princess Chikisani, it was after her failed ascent to the divine realm that Saber was born and her burning remains kept the infant warm, thus earning him the protection from the solar deity Tokapcup-kamuy. The Noble Phantasm grants Saber protection against all forms of cold, Tokapcup-kamuy carrying on the effort Saber’s mother made to protect him. As she carried an active role in his life, raising him, guiding him, and saving him, Tokapcup-kamuy can as well acts as a familiar in the form of sentient solar flame, independently aiding Saber in his movements, recovery, and defense, through acts of propulsion, healing his wounds, or becoming a solid mass of flame to protect him. In exchange for losing this Noble Phantasm for the remainder of the Holy Grail War or Singularity, Tokapcup-Kamuy can be used offensively by recreating the fall and death of Princess Chikisani. By giving his guardian a farewell and calling upon the true name of this Noble Phantasm, the sentient solar flame that is Tokapcup-Kamuy will ascend high into the heavens before falling down onto the target and erupting into multiple explosions. Even should the target survive, the flames that engulf them will persist for six days before extinguishing.

Heavenly Blade Blessed by the Levin Father; Kannakamuy
    Ranking: A++
    Classification: Anti-Fortress
    After the evil sorceress, Uesoyoma, stole Saber’s future wife and took her to the underworld, he was gifted a heavenly sword blessed by his father’s power. After fighting through the realm and defeating its king, Saber used this very sword to reduce the Underworld to ashes. Taking the form of a sword with its blade wreathed in lightning, this Noble Phantasm is constantly producing divine levin, enhancing the damage it induces upon Saber’s enemies. Its true might is unveiled when the Noble Phantasm’s name is called. Saber first raises the blade heavenward, the lightning discharging into the sky, creating a mass of mana above Saber’s target. Combing the Noble Phantasm’s mana with the ambient mana of the atmosphere and nature, upon thrashing the sword downward and calling upon his father’s name, a colossal, condensed, bolt of divine destruction is released from the heavens and onto the target, carrying the destructive potential to destroy the Ainu underworld, carrying the combined might of nature and the divine. Though his legend states Saber had thrashed the blade multiple times, the act and power of this feat are condensed into a single downward swing. Through the utilization of Ideal Ainu Father and Mana Burst, this noble phantasm can be made even stronger than it was in legend.

LORE
    Spoiler:
    A composite Servant that combines his status as a mortal and a god. Oyna or Ayoyna-kamuy, who in Ainu tradition is a culture hero or culture-giving deity, is otherwise known by the names Ainurakkur or Okikurmi according to some sources. Aynurakkur and Okikurmi may have originally been distinguished, but seem to have become conflated after a body of similarly plotted narratives became attached to them. Ainurakkur, signifies "he who has a human smell". The name, which contains the element rak meaning "smells of~", is literally "human who smells like human" hence "humanlike person" according to Kindaichi. The implication is that this is a half-god, half-human being or divinity

As a mortal, Okikurumi is a Ainu culture hero who features in many myths as an extremely pious powerful man who performs all the rituals, or who calls on the kamui for assistance for his people. Okikurmi is wise and good, but he has a counterpart, Samai-unkur, the chieftain of a neighboring village, who is stupid, careless, and weak. The acts of the two are often counterpoised, demonstrating the proper reverential way of dealing with the kamui. Although Okikurmi performs the right rituals and is always respectful toward the kamui, Samai-unkur, either through stupidity or malevolence, often forgets, or does not perform the right rituals, and brings about calamities on his people. Several myths recount how Okikurmi and Samai-unkur went fishing. In one such, they are met by the North Wind goddess, who dances up a storm. Samai-unkur dies, but Okikurmi, knowing the proper magic, procured a magical bow and arrow, and shoots the deity dead. In another, they harpoon a swordfish that drags their boat across the waves for many days and nights. Again, the weak and indecisive Samai-unkur dies, but the hero knows the magic of the harpoon, curses the fish, then lets him go. The swordfish dies of the curse and is washed upon the beach, where he is eaten by foxes and unclean crows, instead of being treated royally and enjoying the ritual send-off deities-as-prey are entitled to. In contrast, a tree goddess, entreated properly by Okikurmi, allows herself to be made into a boat that conducts many glorious trading voyages to the Japanese. Once old and broken, the boat is dismissed ritually together with the presents she has been instrumental in acquiring. Okikurmi also features in myths as a lone hero, succeeding either by wit or agility. In one myth, Okikurmi tricked a sak-somo-ayep, a dragon, or snake god, who hates the cold; Ainu dragons live in lakes, and their mere stench is sufficient to kill other beings, into going upriver to its source, where there would be a bride waiting for him. The dragon followed the instructions, but instead of finding a fine house and a waiting bride, as was promised, he found himself in a hornets’ nest, where he was stung to death. In another similar myth, Okikurmi appears to an ararush, an evil monster bear, who has been hoarding the fish and the game on his own drying racks. The hero charms the bear with an inau and tells him to leave and find a place over the sea where others of the bear’s kind are feasting. The ararush does so, dying of hunger when he reaches his objective and finds a rocky shore rather than a paradise. Okikurmi breaks the bear’s storehouses and drying racks, releasing the game and fish there, thus allowing them to repopulate the rivers and forests and avert an Ainu famine. On another occasion, Okikurmi ambushes the ferocious man-eating furi bird. He hides all the people in the forest, walking about on the beach by himself. When the furi stoops, Okikurmi dodges, and the furi bird buries itself in the sand, its beak impaling the bottom of the earth. The hero then rushes up and beats the monster to death. The corpus of Okikurmi myths represents the ideal Ainu man: Tough and able to stand privation, he knows magic and is able to overcome even the most powerful opponents by his knowledge or his cleverness. Above all, Okikurmi myths reiterate the fundamental basis of Ainu life: the need to accommodate to nature by using the proper ritual observances.

As the deity Ae-oyna-kamuy, Ainurakkur was born between thunder deity Kannakamuy and Princess Chikisani who’s also the spirit of Japanese Elm. In a time when animals nor humans roamed Earth, several Kamuy descended from the heavens to manage and populate the barren land with life as well as defend them from malevolent entities who sought to destroy their work as they immerged from the ground. Sometimes later, Kannakamuy and the other deities who remained in heaven curiously observed the situation that was unfolding down on Earth. There, the lovely Princess Chikisani caught Kannakamuy’s attention and after several courtships later, Chikisani ascended towards Kannakamuy through thunderbolt. This violent ascension proved near fatal for the princess as she then fell from the sky creating multiple explosions while being engulfed in flame. Though it was within this moment when Ainurakkur was born thus making him the very first deity born of Earth. Hearing this event, the other deities previously dispatched on to Earth quickly began the preparation for nursing Ainurakkur and built a fort high above the ground to protect both the newborn deity and Princess Chikisani. Unfortunately, the princess got reduced to charcoals after burning for six days. However, her charred remains kept on burning, forever providing warmth for Ainurakkur as solar deity Tokapcup-kamuy became his guardian. As deities provided humans with language and wisdom of Nature, people abandoned their cave-dwelling lifestyle and began constructing houses as well as using fire. This was also when Ainurakkur began playing with other human children which led to him creating useful tools such as bow and arrow as well as ropes. On a rainy day just before Ainurakkur was about to turn 16 years old, Tokapcup-kamuy gave him two important directives. First, he was tasked to become the leader of humankind by vanquishing any aggressors, both human and non-human, who attempt of disrupting the peace. Second, he was destined to be the husband of Swan Princess Retacchir after she descended to Earth.

Rumor broke out that a giant deer terrorized the human community. This was when Ainurakkur decided to test his strength as a defender of humankind by defeating this beast. As he departed his fort to confront the beast, he by chance came across his future wife Swan Princess near the river, but Ainurakkur didn’t have a moment to spare so he pressed forward. While on the trail, the giant deer presented itself and promptly attacked Ainurakkur. This was a hard battle even for Ainurakkur who was used to wrestling with deers since he was very young which was nothing like the beast he was currently facing his body was almost twice the size of a normal stag. Nonetheless, Ainurakkur prevailed and defeated the giant deer. Then Ainurakkur sensed that this giant deer was no malevolent entity like the one which immerged from the ground at the very beginning of time, but a divine beast sent by the deities in the heavens to test Ainurakkur’s strength. Alas, he venerated the giant deer and crafted an arrow which he shot upwards as the spirit of the deer rode on top; ascending to the heavens. After defeating the giant deer, Ainurakkur met up with the Swan Princess once again, but their marry making was cut short when the evil sorceress Uesoyoma who was rumored to have roamed the Earth at night kidnapped the Swan Princess. Ainurakkur fought hard to retrieve the princess at first, but the sorceress’s incantation was far too powerful for him to handle. Subsequently, Ainurakkur faced his first defeat as the Swan Princess got carried down to the Underworld and the sorceress’s magic blinded the hero. Upon witnessing this event, Tokapcup-kamuy quickly took Ainurakkur back to his fort and attended to his wounds. That same night, as Ainurakkur fully recovered with his vision also restored, he armed himself in heavy armor and a heavenly sword blessed with Kannakamuy’s power that Tokapcup-kamuy bestowed to him in order to annihilate the evil sorceress and the rest of the malevolent entities inhabiting the Underworld as well as saving the Swan Princess who’s imprisoned there. As Ainurakkur descended to the Underworld, he caught his opponents off guard and began massacring them. After defeating the great king of the Underworld and the rest of his subordinates, Ainurakkur pointed his sword high up to the sky, and every time he thrashed the sword downward, a massive lightning bolt struck the realm which caused the Underworld to burn for twelve days only to finally cease after everything turned to ashes. Ainurakkur soon married the Swan Princess after rescuing her from the Underworld. Although Ainurakkur was a mighty hero deity who looked after human by eliminating every threat posed against humanity, he was not immortal, and eventually, he grew old and weary. Then one day, Ainurakkur vanished as he left for a land far, far away where he presumably died. The people lamented the loss of Ainurakkur as misery began to plague the land now that he was gone. Some, however, remember what Ainurakkur told them before his departure about how he would occasionally visit the human world as lightning. Therefore, the people are reminded of Ainurakkur’s presence and pray to him whenever lightning courses through the sky.

PERSONALITY
    Spoiler:
    Described as an “overbearing busybody,” Saber is one who will insert himself into someone’s issues, whether they like it or not, and proceed to solve the problem or alleviate them in a manner he believes to be best. He is one that simply cannot and will not leave someone alone if he finds that they are in need of help, and even if they are not he will assuredly do something he would consider helpful to them. He can be stubborn in this regard, refusing to not reach his hand out to someone he finds in need and selfishly forcing his way into a problem in order to resolve it. His methods typically revolve around the craftsmanship or skills he taught to the Ainu people, often either dragging one to partake in an Ainu tradition or forcing a sculpture or tool into their possession. Being the “Father of the Ainu,” he as well takes pride in this role and will often attempt to act as a fatherly figure to those he is selfishly trying to help, even those who are older than him or by all rights can actually be called a father. Despite his apparent selfish helpfulness, Saber carries a great deal of respect when it comes to nature and all that it gives. As shown in multiple times in his life as a mortal and a kamuy, Saber will always give proper thanks and respect to nature and its gifts, when hunting he will use all of his prey’s parts before sending them off to the heavens in thanks, when eating he will thank nature for providing him the sustenance to live, when fighting he will do so with the intent not to kill his opponent simply for the pleasure of it, but to survive, even if that means having to slay a noble foe.

Blog Entries
    Yamato Takeru
    *averting his eyes conspicuously like a kid trying to avoid a pain-in-the-ass scolding*
    Always happy to see more Ainu here. They don't have much to work with in terms of accessible research material, but they have some really neat stories.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll